Magic the Gathering Mafia - Game Over - Mafia has won!

Moderator: Community Team

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 248

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 4

Post by Urist »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:14 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:09 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:12 am
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:10 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:46 am
Urist wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:42 pm Are 112 and JPIC consensus not-town-reads?
Myself and Mac view 112 as not mafia.
Mac is dead ofc so
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:32 pm In my time in post cap jail I observed HK essentially outing himself as mafia. I believe HK and 112 are teammates.
Oh right ok well maybe I'm wrong on 112. Would still prefer to axe the actively-scummy hk first.
Why do you scumread HK?
His reads show no progression and he continued to push the ted wagon for bad reasons after being shown that his stated reasons were invalid. He said he was going after ted due to a couple of d0 posts as well as the fact that ted was being defensive & deflective. I told him to look at ted's iso and point out where ted was being defensive. Hk's response was essentially "ok well he's not being defensive but he's still lock scum for the d0 stuff". This was on d2. Absolutely no progression on the read, and when ted flipped town hk's reads didn't change at all. Personally, when I find out that I was that wrong on someone, my reads are shaken at least a little.

He also keeps stating that my read on 112 is strange. I've repeatedly said that it's a weak town read due to a hunch I have on Esooa's meta. Hk is calling me scum because I don't have a read on 112. I'll ask you jpic, has 112 done anything especially alignment-indicative this game? I disagree that he hasn't been solvy... he hasn't posted a ton of questions, but he's been posting his reads and he tried to engage ted on d2 when he was pushing him (note: 112 wasn't here on d1 and d3 was a crapshoot). I don't think I've received a response from hk about what "not solvy" really means to him, but that's the only objection he has to 112's play. Considering this, it's very odd that hk's main complaint about me is that I'm defending 112 when hk's read of 112 is so weak and vague.

Those two reasons are the main reasons for why I suspect hk.
Regardless of this, HK isn't getting lynched today.

Talk about someone else.
Yes I know.
I'd be ok with LC or falcon being killed today.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:47 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:59 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:26 pm Has anyone claimed the Neighborhood Yeet ability? Was it TSP?
Would love an answer to this sooner rather than later btw @TonyStarkPrime @hollowkatt @Epignosis
Hello. I have done it. I have also been silenced. The purpose of the neighborhood is as follows: this ability gains its power from the existence of the confirmed town epi. I will plan on sheeping whatever Epi decides (barring him making a stupid decision or disappearing). However, I only have 10 posts to use in the thread and I have to use posts to vote so HK and Epi speak for me today.

Would also love to know why you silenced me. smh. [VOTE: urist] aubergine that's not nice.
I have never disappeared.

As for the other thing. :sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:51 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:26 pm Has anyone claimed the Neighborhood Yeet ability? Was it TSP?
Would love an answer to this sooner rather than later btw @TonyStarkPrime @hollowkatt @Epignosis
Hello. I have done it. I have also been silenced. The purpose of the neighborhood is as follows: this ability gains its power from the existence of the confirmed town epi. I will plan on sheeping whatever Epi decides (barring him making a stupid decision or disappearing). However, I only have 10 posts to use in the thread and I have to use posts to vote so HK and Epi speak for me today.

Would also love to know why you silenced me. smh. [VOTE: urist] aubergine that's not nice.
Because there's a beneficial side to my action and I knew you'd be the least affected since you'd most likely be able to speak through a neighborhood today.
Also because I couldn't silence Guillotine on consecutive nights.
Beneficial for you or beneficial for your target? How did you know there would be a neighbourhood tonight?
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:52 pm @Long Con @Enrique both of you are claiming to hand out Maple Leaf cards, yes? I'm not mistaken when I say that?

If so, who gave the card to Dunya and who gave the card to me?

Also, someone gave me mana last night. 1 colorless and two of the same color.
I gave both. Not the mana.
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:10 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:53 pm So it means you think falcon and I are wolfmates. Sub-par slang IMO.
No it specifically means I think falcon's post is indicative of him being your mafia buddy.
Your response to him wasn't Oscar-worthy either, to say the least.
:rolleyes:
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 349

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:23 pm

Because there's a beneficial side to my action and I knew you'd be the least affected since you'd most likely be able to speak through a neighborhood today.
Beneficial for you or beneficial for your target? How did you know there would be a neighbourhood tonight?
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:52 pm @Long Con @Enrique both of you are claiming to hand out Maple Leaf cards, yes? I'm not mistaken when I say that?

I gave both. Not the mana.
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:10 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:53 pm So it means you think falcon and I are wolfmates. Sub-par slang IMO.
No it specifically means I think falcon's post is indicative of him being your mafia buddy.
Your response to him wasn't Oscar-worthy either, to say the least.
:rolleyes:
ok cool, so I got a maple leaf card from you and dunya got one from you.
@Enrique you also can send maple leaf cards? and you tried to send to Jack, right?
@Jackofhearts2005 did you get a maple leaf card?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I didn't steal from him. If Jack didn't get one, that's not on me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

A few observations and questions here.

1. You targeted TSP with a silence because TSP would be able to speak through a neighborhood.
a. That somewhat implies you knew he would be alive today (not necessarily), but you wouldn't silence someone you expected to be dead.

2. The second sentence implies you wanted to silence Guillotine twice in a row. Why would you want that?
a. You said you chose TSP because you knew he wouldn't be as affected. Did this reasoning equally apply to Guillotine?
b. Why did you quiet Guillotine, someone I have trusted?
c. You pretended to not understand the mechanics behind quieting Guillotine, and from what I can tell, you didn't do anything with that as a civilian might in order to catch opportunistic mafia. No, indeed, you just said you wish you could target Guillotine again.
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:18 pm @Guillotine do you just die if you go over 10 posts then?
d. One could even accuse you of trying to bait Guillotine into wasting a post or more:
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:12 am
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:51 am
Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:20 pm @Guillotine if you like to eat poop just don't respond to this and we'll get the idea
what is the context?
No context. But he never responded so I guess he does. :partyparrot:
3. Silencing people in any context is at its core a mafia-aligned ability. If I am a civilian with that role, I don't use it.
a. So why did you? What did you hope to accomplish putting a post restriction on Guillotine (and hoping to do it twice)? And what are you hoping to accomplish putting a posting restriction on TSP?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:31 pm I didn't steal from him. If Jack didn't get one, that's not on me.
I never said anything about stealing. I'm trying to understand how both you and Enrique are claiming to hand out maple leaf cards and that Enrique knew what that card does.
There are some options I can think of:
1. You're pack mates
2. One of you stole the others ability
3. You both have the same ability

As the OP states, there are no investigative abilities, so that rules out role cop (and I'm not even sure role cop would give all that information, I dunno).
It's possibly you're pack but I highly doubt it.
I haven't seen anything else that would indicate abilities can be stolen.

Therefore, no matter how weird the conclusion is, the conclusion is you two have the same ability to hand out maple leaf cards.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:58 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:49 pm
I don't know what this means.
I suspect that the ability which created the special execution mechanic on d3 is the same one that created the special execution mechanic today. It doesn't make any sense for them to be two separate abilities (what would happen if they were both used at the same time?)
Also, dunya was given a ton of mana for n2 and I don't think anyone gave her mana for n3, so how would Tony execute this special ability unless it was initially triggered n2 and this is just an after-effect?
What I'm getting at is that TSP is probably mafia. And that, unfortunately, I'm probably wrong on hk and that he's likely town after all.
Gosh, if you didn't put a post restriction on him, maybe you could ask him a bunch of questions or something. :shrug:
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: VOTE URIST] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:34 pm

1. You targeted TSP with a silence because TSP would be able to speak through a neighborhood.
a. That somewhat implies you knew he would be alive today (not necessarily), but you wouldn't silence someone you expected to be dead.

2. The second sentence implies you wanted to silence Guillotine twice in a row. Why would you want that?
a. You said you chose TSP because you knew he wouldn't be as affected. Did this reasoning equally apply to Guillotine?
c. You pretended to not understand the mechanics behind quieting Guillotine, and from what I can tell, you didn't do anything with that as a civilian might in order to catch opportunistic mafia. No, indeed, you just said you wish you could target Guillotine again.
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:18 pm @Guillotine do you just die if you go over 10 posts then?
d. One could even accuse you of trying to bait Guillotine into wasting a post or more:
Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:20 pm @Guillotine if you like to eat poop just don't respond to this and we'll get the idea
what is the context?
3. Silencing people in any context is at its core a mafia-aligned ability. If I am a civilian with that role, I don't use it.
a. So why did you? What did you hope to accomplish putting a post restriction on Guillotine (and hoping to do it twice)? And what are you hoping to accomplish putting a posting restriction on TSP?
Isn't this where you say Boom Bye Scum?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That's what Danny Tanner says after cleaning the bathroom.

Speaking of...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

There are at least two kids on this planet who can say "I have been in a bubble bath with Bob Saget."

:Uhh:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:41 pm That's what Danny Tanner says after cleaning the bathroom.

Speaking of...
I'm still trying to get my niece to call me Uncle Joey
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 71

Post by 112 »

case against urist pretty strong
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

presented for thread approval: literally all of the stated reads and votes from 112 thus far this game.

112 wolf reads D2:
Epi
ted
mac possible scum
urist - (HK comment - probably a joke tho)
Jack
urist again - (HK comment - is sheeping guillo here)
mac again with a vote
ted again with a vote

112 town reads D2
falcon
guillo
------------------------------
REMEMBER D3 VOTES WERE BACKWARDS

112 wolf reads D3
jack with vote

112 town reads D3
urist
urist with vote
enrique
falcon
jpic with vote
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Enrique »

Nobody can vouch for me because I gave the first leaf to Jack (didn't get it) and the second to Mac (died). I will give a new one to Jack tonight though. I'm aware it's kind of an absurd position to be making my claim from, but it's all true. I've thought that LC likely stole my ability on one night (to get you a leaf) and the dunya stuff was just a lie.

I've also never given anyone any mana or received it. Making mana leaves takes up all the mana I produce. My kicker lets me make a Black Lotus (slightly stronger version of the same) but I don't think it's worth asking for mana / risking a PtF.
I suspect that the ability which created the special execution mechanic on d3 is the same one that created the special execution mechanic today. It doesn't make any sense for them to be two separate abilities (what would happen if they were both used at the same time?)
Also, dunya was given a ton of mana for n2 and I don't think anyone gave her mana for n3, so how would Tony execute this special ability unless it was initially triggered n2 and this is just an after-effect?
What I'm getting at is that TSP is probably mafia. And that, unfortunately, I'm probably wrong on hk and that he's likely town after all.
This is what I was trying to get that earlier in the day and I completely agree.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

D3 112 basically town reads the bulk of the POE. Is 112 that bad/disconnected of a wolf to blatantly town read the POE?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

get at* woops
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Enrique wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:56 pm

Nobody can vouch for me because I gave the first leaf to Jack (didn't get it) and the second to Mac (died). I will give a new one to Jack tonight though. I'm aware it's kind of an absurd position to be making my claim from, but it's all true. I've thought that LC likely stole my ability on one night (to get you a leaf) and the dunya stuff was just a lie.

I've also never given anyone any mana or received it. Making mana leaves takes up all the mana I produce. My kicker lets me make a Black Lotus (slightly stronger version of the same) but I don't think it's worth asking for mana / risking a PtF.
This is what I was trying to get that earlier in the day and I completely agree.
I'm struggling to justify two people with the same action given how much thought and effort seems to have gone into the creation of this game. Copy Paste seems way lazier than what everything we've seen thus far would indicate Tutuu is.

Maybe there's a way to confirm both of you though..
Maybe you can send within player pool X and LC can send within player pool Y. I dunno, lemme think on that
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:43 pm Image

There are at least two kids on this planet who can say "I have been in a bubble bath with Bob Saget."

:Uhh:
There was 3, but my parents signed a non-disclosure agreement as part of the settlement
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:01 pm

I'm struggling to justify two people with the same action given how much thought and effort seems to have gone into the creation of this game. Copy Paste seems way lazier than what everything we've seen thus far would indicate Tutuu is.

Maybe you can send within player pool X and LC can send within player pool Y. I dunno, lemme think on that
Also: Mac claimed to block Marmot on Night 2, so he wasn't the reason my leaf didn't go through. Makes me think mafia power, unless we're looking at another town-role repeat.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

That's right, mac claimed RB.
He blocked Dunya N1, confirmed by him in thread and confirmed by Dunya in thread and chat.
Right, Mac blocking Marmot would block you from sending a leaf, but he died.

Do you think LC is a scum mirror of you? @Enrique
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:34 pm

what is the context?
I actually wasn't going to use it at all at the beginning of the game. N1 I sent my mana to kylemii, Jack and 112. But then Guillotine continued to be Guillotine so I used my ability in a pro-town albeit toxic way. No regrets.
And then dunya revealed the neighborizing thing so I figured there wasn't much downside to silencing that slot. There is an upside to the silence which I won't reveal yet, but I will say that I wouldn't use it on anyone who I feel would not be able to contribute positively to the town if they were silenced, because I do realize that the negative utility of my role outweighs the positive.
I pretended to not know what happened to Guillotine if he broke his restriction because I thought he might lie about it. So yes, I did try to catch opportunistic mafia when the opportunity presented itself, although I only thought about that question right before I posted it and even if Guillotine is/was mafia I don't know why he'd lie about that. Even now though I can't think of a solid way to catch opportunistic mafia with a silence.

I'm going to ignore the rest of your questions for now, sorry. But please do trust me when I say that I wouldn't silence people for no reason.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:37 pm
Gosh, if you didn't put a post restriction on him, maybe you could ask him a bunch of questions or something. :shrug:
You act like I could predict he'd have this ability today.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:05 pm That's right, mac claimed RB.
He blocked Dunya N1, confirmed by him in thread and confirmed by Dunya in thread and chat.

I assumed from the first moment this clicked that he somehow blocked me and copied my power (for one night). The dunya/tsp connection to me makes a lot of sense when framed like that. It is possible I'm being too stubborn with my precise explanation (and I know it has holes - I've pointed these out myself, Urist did too), but it's what I think happened and it makes LC scum. If I'm wrong about his specific role, I still feel like there's something fucky there.
ImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Enrique wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:09 pm

I assumed from the first moment this clicked that he somehow blocked me and copied my power (for one night). The dunya/tsp connection to me makes a lot of sense when framed like that. It is possible I'm being too stubborn with my precise explanation (and I know it has holes - I've pointed these out myself, Urist did too), but it's what I think happened and it makes LC scum. If I'm wrong about his specific role, I still feel like there's something fucky there.
I seriously doubt he'd claim a stolen ability. That would just be so dumb.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

except that Dunya and myself have claimed maple leafs, and you have claimed to not target either of us.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Enrique, who did you target n3?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:15 pm

except that Dunya and myself have claimed maple leafs, and you have claimed to not target either of us.
My assumption (what I mean by the LC/tsp connection) is that they're teammates. Dunya/TSP wouldn't have to actually receive a leaf, just nudge you in that direction to trust LC.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:16 pm Enrique, who did you target n3?
Mac. Night 1 is when I didn't target anyone (I pretty much wasn't playing the game yet).
ImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Pretty sure Mac would have flipped with the token in his possession if you gave it to him. Non-damaging abilities resolve before damaging ones.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

This just looks like a bad fakeclaim tbh.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:19 pm Pretty sure Mac would have flipped with the token in his possession if you gave it to him. Non-damaging abilities resolve before damaging ones.
... I'm gonna have to consult TPTB, because I think you're right, but I did give him a leaf. It's no convenient excuse, you can see the posts where he and Jack ask me to target them before any more than vague hints were public.
ImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Why you'd fakeclaim that is ???????? but that's honestly what it looks like. A fakeclaim gone wrong.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Enrique wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:23 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:19 pm Pretty sure Mac would have flipped with the token in his possession if you gave it to him. Non-damaging abilities resolve before damaging ones.
... I'm gonna have to consult TPTB, because I think you're right, but I did give him a leaf. It's no convenient excuse, you can see the posts where he and Jack ask me to target them before any more than vague hints were public.
I highly doubt that mafia blocks you and I highly doubt that town blockers can target the same person on consecutive nights.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:26 pm
Enrique wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:23 pm
I highly doubt that mafia blocks you and I highly doubt that town blockers can target the same person on consecutive nights.
I am very confused too!
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

If my leaf doesn't go through tonight you don't even have to yeet me I'll just kms lmao
ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:57 pm D3 112 basically town reads the bulk of the POE. Is 112 that bad/disconnected of a wolf to blatantly town read the POE?
definitely
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Council of the Wise and Witless has reached a decision.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:01 pm

What? LOL Sure ok I'll go with a plan. I literally sent you a Mana Leaf already and Enrique didn't. But if this plan will prove something to you then ok. I don't think this will help to solve the game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why can't he be the scum mirror of me? :smoky:
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:44 pm The Council of the Wise and Witless has reached a decision.
:epig:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:44 pm The Council of the Wise and Witless has reached a decision.
Guillotine likes poop.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:23 pm Why you'd fakeclaim that is ???????? but that's honestly what it looks like. A fakeclaim gone wrong.
No.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why would I choose to steal from you? Were you a juicy target? Maybe I was like "HEY this guy is barely in this game at all, he MUST have a sweet ability, probably better than Joseph or Guillo who can block and hurt people! Nah, let's roll the dice on Mr Not-here!"

Has anyone else had their identity stolen? Maybe I'm a one-time permanent steal! Maybe you can never do your thing again! Oh noes!

How do you come to this conclusion, how is it even reasonable? How is it a good plan for me to steal your ability and then claim it as my own publicly? If I'm scum and I did that, why aren't you dead? How could I have let this loose thread unravel?

OR... My ability is that I give out Mana Leafs and I don't know what your deal is.
My ability is that I give out Mana Leafs and I don't know what your deal is.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Enrique wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:17 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:15 pm

My assumption (what I mean by the LC/tsp connection) is that they're teammates. Dunya/TSP wouldn't have to actually receive a leaf, just nudge you in that direction to trust LC.
Imagine a world where Night 4 came and my target received a Mana Leaf. What is your response?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ohhhhhhhhhh SNAP!!!
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:57 pm

Why can't he be the scum mirror of me? :smoky:
He could, I wanted to see him answer
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 115

Post by tutuu »

Question: If a player is exiled with a thopter in their possession, is it revealed that the player was exiled?

Answer: Nope, the message will be identical to the message of a regular death
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Justplayingitcool »

My name is Justplayingitcool, commander of the Armies of the Syndicate, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true empress, tutuu. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Return to “Previous Rackets”