Magic the Gathering Mafia - Game Over - Mafia has won!

Moderator: Community Team

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 115

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 4

Post by tutuu »

@hollowkatt @falcon45ca @Sloonei @Epignosis @Urist @Long Con @Jackofhearts2005 @Justplayingitcool @112 @Enrique @TonyStarkPrime

Justplayingitcool has challenged Urist to a duel!

The vote count is reset.

Justplayingitcool and Urist are the only people eligible to receive votes today. Other votes won't be counted. No Chop is not an option. Ties still controlled by Mafia.

(What this basically means is that Epignosis, hollowkatt and TonyStarkPrime need to decide who to chop between Justplayingitcool and Urist today)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official VC 4.1:

Justplayingitcool - 0
Urist - 0

Not voting - 3 - Epignosis, hollowkatt, TonyStarkPrime

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day ends 12 hours from this post
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 115

Post by tutuu »

Mana has been locked!
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Justplayingitcool »

You may be wondering why nobody was marked n1. That's because I used my other ability.

I have two cards where I can mark people and generate a duel token. I charged my gladiator ability N1 to generate a duel token, but it only works against the people that I have marked.
Spoiler: show
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Engarde, good sir
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Urist »

And you didn't use this ability yesterday why, exactly?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:23 am And you didn't use this ability yesterday why, exactly?
And duel Epi who was literally town spewed from the Marmot flip nd heavily implied mason?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Could you not do it to Guillotine?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:30 am Could you not do it to Guillotine?
I could in theory, but that would be suboptimal and a waste of my ability.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Also just going to throw it out there that if jpic is mafia and these tokens are real, executing me loses the game immediately.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Seems pretty unlikely that either of the tokens are real if you're mafia though.
If you're town then congrats on guaranteeing another misexecution.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 349

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:43 am Seems pretty unlikely that either of the tokens are real if you're mafia though.
Why would those tokens be fake if JPIC is mafia? What leads you to that conclusion?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:28 am
Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:43 am Seems pretty unlikely that either of the tokens are real if you're mafia though.
Why would those tokens be fake if JPIC is mafia? What leads you to that conclusion?
Because it's totally broken otherwise. Assuming yesterday's execution mechanic was scum's doing, it would be so easy to get a mark executed. So not only would they get to guarantee a misaxe, they get a second nightkill on top of that. Seems a bit much.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:33 am
Because it's totally broken otherwise. Assuming yesterday's execution mechanic was scum's doing, it would be so easy to get a mark executed. So not only would they get to guarantee a misaxe, they get a second nightkill on top of that. Seems a bit much.
Do you think the marks on Sloonei and Epi are fake as well?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:59 am @hollowkatt @falcon45ca @Sloonei @Epignosis @Urist @Long Con @Jackofhearts2005 @Justplayingitcool @112 @Enrique @TonyStarkPrime

Justplayingitcool has challenged Urist to a duel!

The vote count is reset.

Justplayingitcool and Urist are the only people eligible to receive votes today. Other votes won't be counted. No Chop is not an option. Ties still controlled by Mafia.

(What this basically means is that Epignosis, hollowkatt and TonyStarkPrime need to decide who to chop between Justplayingitcool and Urist today)

Official VC 4.1:

Justplayingitcool - 0
Urist - 0

Not voting - 3 - Epignosis, hollowkatt, TonyStarkPrime

Day ends 12 hours from this post
Lol okay.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:38 am
I think that if jpic is mafia that all the marks are probably fake yes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I love this game. I hate this game.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Enrique »

ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Enrique »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:32 am Also just going to throw it out there that if jpic is mafia and these tokens are real, executing me loses the game immediately.
The vigs are gonna have to go big in what’s left of the game.
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:44 am
Why?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Enrique wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:45 am Image
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:08 am
Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:44 am
Why?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

right, except that the marked people that day were sloonei and epi, and the added marks are now jack and you

So there was no way in hell Guillo/Epi were being chopped yesterday, yeah? Like I think we can all agree on that. So no way to earn vig shots for mafia in those two. They're never dying.
Having the marks today be you and jack again guarantees that at most they'll have you in contention for a mark chop. Worst case situation is the mark on you is real, you're town, and jpic is mafia and we lose.
Best case situation is the person we chop is mafia and the marker, yeah?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:21 am right, except that the marked people that day were sloonei and epi, and the added marks are now jack and you

So there was no way in hell Guillo/Epi were being chopped yesterday, yeah? Like I think we can all agree on that. So no way to earn vig shots for mafia in those two. They're never dying.
Having the marks today be you and jack again guarantees that at most they'll have you in contention for a mark chop. Worst case situation is the mark on you is real, you're town, and jpic is mafia and we lose.
Would scumjpic know that Epi had no chance of being executed when he sent the mark? This was before Epi had claimed mason with Marmot.
You're focusing too much on what is currently happening this game instead of whether it makes sense from a design perspective. But let's be real, I don't think this mech discussion is very productive.

A question for you now. In the neighborhood, who was being discussed as the execution target? If jpic is mafia, I'd give a stern look toward the person who was being discussed as well as the people in the neighborhood.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:16 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:37 pm In a world where exactly one player in @Sloonei ’s poe is town, its Enrique.
I listed 6 players and we know there are only 4 mafia. So at least 2 of them should be town.
you're reading for content but the context is also important to note.
what does this mean?
That of all the people you list Jack is most confident in Enrique?
Also, why isn't Urist in your POE of 6?
I get that. I was just saying that there should be one other town-read in there if he’d be comfortable giving one.

I don’t know. People don’t seem to be suspecting Urist when I ask for suspects. I thought someone implied there was a mechanical reason to view him as town.

I am just pooling together what seems to be the consensus opinion among the responses I’ve gotten. I haven’f actually read stuff.
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:39 pm I think Urist/112 are tied together with the way Urist handled Bolas and the way he's town reading the slot even without being able to commit to a townread on 112 themselves. Yeah, I get not having read through all the posts yet, that's fair
If we yeet Urist, and he’s mafia, I get a vig shot. I am currently aiming it at 112 right now.

Get ready, folks
This is somewhat townie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:09 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:12 am
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:10 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:46 am
Urist wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:42 pm Are 112 and JPIC consensus not-town-reads?
Myself and Mac view 112 as not mafia.
Mac is dead ofc so
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:32 pm In my time in post cap jail I observed HK essentially outing himself as mafia. I believe HK and 112 are teammates.
Oh right ok well maybe I'm wrong on 112. Would still prefer to axe the actively-scummy hk first.
Why do you scumread HK?
His reads show no progression and he continued to push the ted wagon for bad reasons after being shown that his stated reasons were invalid. He said he was going after ted due to a couple of d0 posts as well as the fact that ted was being defensive & deflective. I told him to look at ted's iso and point out where ted was being defensive. Hk's response was essentially "ok well he's not being defensive but he's still lock scum for the d0 stuff". This was on d2. Absolutely no progression on the read, and when ted flipped town hk's reads didn't change at all. Personally, when I find out that I was that wrong on someone, my reads are shaken at least a little.

He also keeps stating that my read on 112 is strange. I've repeatedly said that it's a weak town read due to a hunch I have on Esooa's meta. Hk is calling me scum because I don't have a read on 112. I'll ask you jpic, has 112 done anything especially alignment-indicative this game? I disagree that he hasn't been solvy... he hasn't posted a ton of questions, but he's been posting his reads and he tried to engage ted on d2 when he was pushing him (note: 112 wasn't here on d1 and d3 was a crapshoot). I don't think I've received a response from hk about what "not solvy" really means to him, but that's the only objection he has to 112's play. Considering this, it's very odd that hk's main complaint about me is that I'm defending 112 when hk's read of 112 is so weak and vague.

Those two reasons are the main reasons for why I suspect hk.
So is this.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:35 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:21 am right, except that the marked people that day were sloonei and epi, and the added marks are now jack and you

Would scumjpic know that Epi had no chance of being executed when he sent the mark? This was before Epi had claimed mason with Marmot.
You're focusing too much on what is currently happening this game instead of whether it makes sense from a design perspective. But let's be real, I don't think this mech discussion is very productive.

A question for you now. In the neighborhood, who was being discussed as the execution target? If jpic is mafia, I'd give a stern look toward the person who was being discussed as well as the people in the neighborhood.
you and JPIC are the two people we've been focusing on.
So unless there's a mole in the 'hood it's coincidental that it's the two of you being up for a dome.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:37 pm In a world where exactly one player in @Sloonei ’s poe is town, its Enrique.
I listed 6 players and we know there are only 4 mafia. So at least 2 of them should be town.
what does this mean?
I get that. I was just saying that there should be one other town-read in there if he’d be comfortable giving one.

I don’t know. People don’t seem to be suspecting Urist when I ask for suspects. I thought someone implied there was a mechanical reason to view him as town.

I am just pooling together what seems to be the consensus opinion among the responses I’ve gotten. I haven’f actually read stuff.
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:39 pm I think Urist/112 are tied together with the way Urist handled Bolas and the way he's town reading the slot even without being able to commit to a townread on 112 themselves. Yeah, I get not having read through all the posts yet, that's fair
If we yeet Urist, and he’s mafia, I get a vig shot. I am currently aiming it at 112 right now.

Get ready, folks
I've already put damage on 112, your shot may be better elsewhere
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

If he's town he's definitely not getting a shot.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:29 pm I silenced TSP. He can still make 10 posts today, not sure why he's not using them.
Did he claim to have created the special yeet mechanic today or not? If he didn't cause this mechanic, who did he neighborize last night?
This ain’t super townie, though.

Like Epi says later, if I’m a townie silencer, I holster. The only reason I wouldn’t is against the very rare player that can just absolutely steamroll me against a given audience (so basically Rokk Krinn) and I’m convinced they’re mafia or ridiculously wrong and leading the town off a cliff.

There’s a few other corner cases I’m not going to go into. Bad look.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:51 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:47 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:59 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:26 pm Has anyone claimed the Neighborhood Yeet ability? Was it TSP?
Would love an answer to this sooner rather than later btw @TonyStarkPrime @hollowkatt @Epignosis
Hello. I have done it. I have also been silenced. The purpose of the neighborhood is as follows: this ability gains its power from the existence of the confirmed town epi. I will plan on sheeping whatever Epi decides (barring him making a stupid decision or disappearing). However, I only have 10 posts to use in the thread and I have to use posts to vote so HK and Epi speak for me today.

Would also love to know why you silenced me. smh. [VOTE: urist] aubergine that's not nice.
Because there's a beneficial side to my action and I knew you'd be the least affected since you'd most likely be able to speak through a neighborhood today.
Also because I couldn't silence Guillotine on consecutive nights.
That’s one of the corner cases but still.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:58 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:49 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:26 pm Has anyone claimed the Neighborhood Yeet ability? Was it TSP?
Would love an answer to this sooner rather than later btw @TonyStarkPrime @hollowkatt @Epignosis
I don't know what this means.
I suspect that the ability which created the special execution mechanic on d3 is the same one that created the special execution mechanic today. It doesn't make any sense for them to be two separate abilities (what would happen if they were both used at the same time?)
Also, dunya was given a ton of mana for n2 and I don't think anyone gave her mana for n3, so how would Tony execute this special ability unless it was initially triggered n2 and this is just an after-effect?
What I'm getting at is that TSP is probably mafia. And that, unfortunately, I'm probably wrong on hk and that he's likely town after all.
Am I supposed to already know all this stuff?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:57 am
Urist wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:58 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:49 pm
I don't know what this means.
I suspect that the ability which created the special execution mechanic on d3 is the same one that created the special execution mechanic today. It doesn't make any sense for them to be two separate abilities (what would happen if they were both used at the same time?)
Also, dunya was given a ton of mana for n2 and I don't think anyone gave her mana for n3, so how would Tony execute this special ability unless it was initially triggered n2 and this is just an after-effect?
What I'm getting at is that TSP is probably mafia. And that, unfortunately, I'm probably wrong on hk and that he's likely town after all.
Am I supposed to already know all this stuff?
Epi claimed to have given dunya 6 mana for n2, yes.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

It takes 4 mana for TSP to create the three person hood. TSP can generate 3 from his lands, and he was given the Maple Leaf which takes 1 colorless and turns it into two of any given color. Therefore, if TSP isn't lying, he could easily kick his ability last night to create the 3 person hood.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

the 6 mana from Epi to Dunya is a red herring. I didn't create the hood, and Epi didn't create it b/c I was in the hood with Dunya yesterday. Therefore it's only TSP who creates, and it takes 4 mana to create.
Functionally he can do this every night from now on. Obvs he can't choose me and Epi again b/c that would violate the "cannot target the same target sequentially" clause of the action.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:10 am It takes 4 mana for TSP to create the three person hood. TSP can generate 3 from his lands, and he was given the Maple Leaf which takes 1 colorless and turns it into two of any given color. Therefore, if TSP isn't lying, he could easily kick his ability last night to create the 3 person hood.
Thank you for effectively pointing out that he created the neighborhood last night if he isn't lying about creating the neighborhood last night. I hadn't thought of that.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:43 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:10 am It takes 4 mana for TSP to create the three person hood. TSP can generate 3 from his lands, and he was given the Maple Leaf which takes 1 colorless and turns it into two of any given color. Therefore, if TSP isn't lying, he could easily kick his ability last night to create the 3 person hood.
Thank you for effectively pointing out that he created the neighborhood last night if he isn't lying about creating the neighborhood last night. I hadn't thought of that.
thank you for ignoring my point lol
The point was that the 6 mana from Epi is a red herring, that dunya never needed 6 to kick her ability, and that the current hood is not a result of anything that she did two nights ago
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:57 pm D3 112 basically town reads the bulk of the POE. Is 112 that bad/disconnected of a wolf to blatantly town read the POE?
:shrug:
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:45 am
The point was that the 6 mana from Epi is a red herring, that dunya never needed 6 to kick her ability, and that the current hood is not a result of anything that she did two nights ago
You're saying that if he's not lying about his ability, it works in the way he says it works. I understand that. I'm not an idiot.
I'm saying it's possible he and dunya lied and that the neighborhood today is caused by another ability, or has another more expensive kicker that does what we saw the day before.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Like, you know that if TSP is mafia he can say literally anything right.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:50 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:45 am
You're saying that if he's not lying about his ability, it works in the way he says it works. I understand that. I'm not an idiot.
I'm saying it's possible he and dunya lied and that the neighborhood today is caused by another ability, or has another more expensive kicker that does what we saw the day before.
ok, obvs take this what however many grains of salt you want to, but dunya and I had talked about her kicker and what it could do in that hood. I knew from 4 IRL days ago that she could kick her ability to create a 3 person hood that would control the chop.
I also know that TSP, when he came into the game, barely had read his role PM let alone the game thread and the full chat between dunya and myself.
There is no reason for him to lie to me given that at the point he joined the game I knew as much or more about his slot than he did.

For what you're saying to be true he would have to have 3 abilities: 1 - create 2 person hood; 2 - inverse vote mechanic; 3 - create 3 person hood that controls the vote.
Nobody we've seen thus far has more than "base ability + kicker". I don't see how you can tie "inverse vote mechanic" and "3 person control hood" into one kicker.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:53 am Like, you know that if TSP is mafia he can say literally anything right.
sure, like I could be. or you, or anyone
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: jpic] aubergine in our make believe poll
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:56 am
hollowkattt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:45 am
ok, obvs take this what however many grains of salt you want to, but dunya and I had talked about her kicker and what it could do in that hood. I knew from 4 IRL days ago that she could kick her ability to create a 3 person hood that would control the chop.
I also know that TSP, when he came into the game, barely had read his role PM let alone the game thread and the full chat between dunya and myself.
There is no reason for him to lie to me given that at the point he joined the game I knew as much or more about his slot than he did.

For what you're saying to be true he would have to have 3 abilities: 1 - create 2 person hood; 2 - inverse vote mechanic; 3 - create 3 person hood that controls the vote.
Nobody we've seen thus far has more than "base ability + kicker". I don't see how you can tie "inverse vote mechanic" and "3 person control hood" into one kicker.
Yeah that's true, TSP probably didn't have time to do anything other than skim your neighborhood. This is good to know.
I'll clarify that I'm not actually advocating for TSP to be executed any time soon. I mostly just wanted to get the theory out in the wild because I can imagine people clearing TSP for using what is at its core an anti-town ability that should never have been used if he's town.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:56 am
hollowkattt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:45 am

Yeah that's true, TSP probably didn't have time to do anything other than skim your neighborhood. This is good to know.
I'll clarify that I'm not actually advocating for TSP to be executed any time soon. I mostly just wanted to get the theory out in the wild because I can imagine people clearing TSP for using what is at its core an anti-town ability that should never have been used if he's town.
I've mulled TSP wolf over in my head a few times in the last 48 or so hours sure. Wild theories are great to put out there and talk about b/c either the person engaging with the theory knows more than they should and slips while addressing it, or it's discussed and put to bed.
I think you're fine and GTH I want to chop JPIC today.
If I'm wrong and JPIC is town we go from 7-4 to 6-4 and the NK brings us to lylo. If there are no extra KP floating around we still have a shot.
If JPIC is wolf we're fucking good to go.

If we kill you and you're town AND the mark is real AND JPIC is wolf we lose the game.
But if you're a wolf again, we're good to go AND if the mark is real AND JPIC is town he gets a shot at someone, which better be in the POE.

That's where I'm at. I can see reasons to chop both of you. I can see reasons to town read both of you (this conversation is helping your case btw)
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

@Urist you said there was a benefit to being silenced. I think you need to claim what that benefit is.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:46 am
what does this mean?

Get ready, folks
I've already put damage on 112, your shot may be better elsewhere
I'm open to letting the neighbourhood council lock my kill in if I get the vig
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:50 pm @Urist you said there was a benefit to being silenced. I think you need to claim what that benefit is.
Protect against x damage.
x is greater than 1. I don't think it's beneficial to go into more detail than that.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

If all the marks were fake then why would I bother using my gladiator ability? There is literally a card I win confirmed by the mods if the real mark is yeeted.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:55 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:50 pm @Urist you said there was a benefit to being silenced. I think you need to claim what that benefit is.
Protect against x damage.
x is greater than 1. I don't think it's beneficial to go into more detail than that.
ok thanks. No, you don't need to elaborate more
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:45 am
Urist wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:35 am

you and JPIC are the two people we've been focusing on.
So unless there's a mole in the 'hood it's coincidental that it's the two of you being up for a dome.
I real marked Urist before any of you lot ended up in the hood together to discuss anybody. Unfortunately, I am not clairvoyant.

Return to “Previous Rackets”