vote: no elim
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 732
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 10]

Post by Marmot »

I'm just going to operate under the assumpion that sean is mafia rn, and let him NK either TSP or Urist so I can iso the other one tomorrow instead. If I'm NK'd, then y'all at least have some work done for you on sean/poison/syn.

If sean's NK'd, I'll just reevaluate tomorrow.

[VOTE: No Yeet] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 732
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Another reason it's probably sean. TSP and Urist have both bothered to make reads on who they think is final mafia. Sean hasn't. I imagine he doesn't want to put work into incriminating someone as that boxes in his NK choices.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 10 has ended.

Nothing happens. JJJ picks his butt. Someone yawns in the adjacent room. Some ambient gunshot noises ring out from the city. You take a hit of jet.

Night 10 is underway. You have until 6:00 PM EDT to get actions to me.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Night 10]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 10 has ended.

Marmot has been killed. He was:

AHS-9 of the Hubologists

Day 11 is underway. This is the game's final phase. Votes are not locked, there is no hammer, and you will have 48 hours to place your votes.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1299
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

task failed successfully, I suppose
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:32 pm task failed successfully, I suppose
What task was that?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 11]

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, so thoughts before I start digging into ISOs.

If Urist is mafia, then the lack of NK whatever night that was is still unexplained. Since Chop guessed wrong on Alison, it seems pretty likely that scum didn't try to NK Alison (also if there was reason to believe she was slaver, idk why they would anyways?). Urist did give me some weird vibes at times around this, but since no other protective roles have popped up, and TSP's claimed role can't protect, I have to do some pretty big mental gymnastics to make the world make sense with scum!Urist.

On the other hand, when I got into the thread, TSP seemed to have reasonable towncred, and many people were reading him as town. I asked about this a few times, and most people weren't really willing to go into detail, which I understand but I think is pretty unfortunate at this point. SInce my arrival in the thread though, I think TSP has done very little, and I know some of the people who were heavily townreading him when I first came in had moved him to the upper PoE before death, so idk if his early game towncred should be given too much weight here. I was also REALLY hoping someone alive could confirm his claim, and I think it doesn't look good that he claimed to give stuff to Nook and Sloonei, but they both have been dead for quite a while. I also think it is at least a little weird that if TSP had doubts about Poison or Syn, that TSP didn't claim sooner when people were clearing my slot for being the only Redding alive, but I suppose I should withold judgement on that until I actually see some of how TSP interacted with my slot before my arrival in it.

TSP, you said you thought Nook used the invention you gave to him on Made. Can you find whatever Nook said to make you think that and quote it by any chance?

Urist, I think maybe you did this at some point, but can you detail all your actions (night, target, and possibly some thoughts as to why you did what you did?

TSP, can you do the same? I know you mentioned your actions the other day, but I think maybe hearing why you decided on the targets you did would help. Also TSP I'd like to know why you used all your actions in the first two nights.

Right now I am definitely leaning towards voting TSP over Urist, but I am going to try to read as much of both your ISOs before I commit to anything.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

stolen from marmot:

Day 1

c4e5g3d5 - Slaver day-vig
DrWilgy - Vault City standard nightkill?
Esooa - Enclave standard nightkill
[this spot intentionally left blank -- actual VC kill? vig shot?]

Day 2

staypositivefriend - Enclave standard nightkill
[this space intentionally left blank but KZA claimed a block on mac n2 so like ok]

Day 3

Sloonei - Enclave standard nightkill
KZA - ?
[this space intentionally left blank]

Day 4

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Enclave standard nightkill

Day 5

Day 6

Epignosis - Frank Horrigan janitored nightkill

Day 7

reywaS / Kylemii - Enclave standard nightkill
Grogu - Joshua vig

Day 8

Spacedaisy / sprityo - Enclave standard nightkill

Day 9

MartinGG99 - Enclave standard nightkill

Day 10

OTHER THINGS THAT CAN STOP KILLS IN THIS SETUP:
Alison's bulletproof vest (accounts for n3 miss or n1 miss depending on how you look at it -- probably stopped a night kill from Mac, betting on n3)
Mac's doctor ability (accounts for n1 miss)
KZA's block (accounts for n2 miss)
Enclave doctor, blocker, whatever (cannot account for day 5 unless conspiracy theory below)

However, if Sean is town, then it must be that Alison's bulletproof vest either stopped the n5 kill (which is implausible), or that Enclave shot X and docced X simultaneously, or something else here is wrong.

Let's assume the best case: mac never shot, wolves never figured out who Alison was before n5. this is possible. in this case, however, the wolves would have figured out who alison is on n5, presumably avoiding catastrophe? idk.
actually. maybe they did and that's why chop went from alison is slaver to alison is not slaver, because he didn't believe it before and he did believe it after. Then also the wolves vig shot Wilgy day 1 because he claimed doctor. this is a step away still; grogu needed information to do the whole falcon thing. so assume the last wolf is the tracker/blocker. grogu claims the info cause team is disorganized, no one claims anything that makes sense because ?.

There is, afaict, only one other possible case where Syn is telling the truth (and ergo urist is lying): Mafia doc and shoot the same person in the same night. now, this would be a stupid thing to do, but this mafia has shown itself to do stupid things. I'm trying to figure out if I should consider this case.

But outside of mechanics, I'm just not sure if I can really reevaluate on all this. I didn't really ever read Urist's iso yesterday, I'll give it a fair shake today. But don't know how much will come of it.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:09 pm Okay, so thoughts before I start digging into ISOs.

If Urist is mafia, then the lack of NK whatever night that was is still unexplained. Since Chop guessed wrong on Alison, it seems pretty likely that scum didn't try to NK Alison (also if there was reason to believe she was slaver, idk why they would anyways?). Urist did give me some weird vibes at times around this, but since no other protective roles have popped up, and TSP's claimed role can't protect, I have to do some pretty big mental gymnastics to make the world make sense with scum!Urist.

On the other hand, when I got into the thread, TSP seemed to have reasonable towncred, and many people were reading him as town. I asked about this a few times, and most people weren't really willing to go into detail, which I understand but I think is pretty unfortunate at this point. SInce my arrival in the thread though, I think TSP has done very little, and I know some of the people who were heavily townreading him when I first came in had moved him to the upper PoE before death, so idk if his early game towncred should be given too much weight here. I was also REALLY hoping someone alive could confirm his claim, and I think it doesn't look good that he claimed to give stuff to Nook and Sloonei, but they both have been dead for quite a while. I also think it is at least a little weird that if TSP had doubts about Poison or Syn, that TSP didn't claim sooner when people were clearing my slot for being the only Redding alive, but I suppose I should withold judgement on that until I actually see some of how TSP interacted with my slot before my arrival in it.

TSP, you said you thought Nook used the invention you gave to him on Made. Can you find whatever Nook said to make you think that and quote it by any chance?

Urist, I think maybe you did this at some point, but can you detail all your actions (night, target, and possibly some thoughts as to why you did what you did?

TSP, can you do the same? I know you mentioned your actions the other day, but I think maybe hearing why you decided on the targets you did would help. Also TSP I'd like to know why you used all your actions in the first two nights.

Right now I am definitely leaning towards voting TSP over Urist, but I am going to try to read as much of both your ISOs before I commit to anything.
Oh, I guess one thing I didn't mention above that gives a bit of weight towards scum!Urist: Symmetry. I think all the non-wastelander non-enclave, non-exactly-1-by-design factions would have exactly 2 people in them if Urist is scum here, which makes a bit of sense. Granted, if any faction should have only one, it is Redding since our non-enclave wincon only needs one person dead

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:09 pm Okay, so thoughts before I start digging into ISOs.

It was over a month ago I don't really remember. I gave some details as to why I chose who I chose when I shared, but I'll restate approximately why: nanook is good around mech and was pretty town and wasn't gonna get shot, sloonei was really town. You might say "well tsp, isn't this a contradiction? why did you target someone who wasn't gonna get shot and then target someone who was gonna get shot?" I refer you to the above note: it was a month ago. I seem to recall believing that there was some reason that sloonei wouldn't get shot night 2. Maybe he was being pressured, and I thought scum might try to push him, ergo, not getting shot? who knows. I used my shots on nights 1 and 2 because you should always use your powers early. and also, inventor takes a night to get going. no reason to wait, maximize utility by maximizing the odds that the person you target is alive for two-three days.

on terms of other things: on me having doubts on poison/syn: at the time there were bigger fish to fry, particularly those named chop. I was very clear that I thought poison/syn/you shouldn't be cleared for your alignment, it should have been decently obvious what alignment I was claiming. I didn't really interact with poison/syn. no opportunity to do so. To be honest I believed the syn claim initially just because jay running this setup without Village having any KP seemed a little ??. But sprityo shot grogu and cleared that one up.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:16 pm stolen from marmot:

Day 1

Day 2

[this space intentionally left blank but KZA claimed a block on mac n2 so like ok]

Day 3

KZA - ?

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Grogu - Joshua vig

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Alison's bulletproof vest (accounts for n3 miss or n1 miss depending on how you look at it -- probably stopped a night kill from Mac, betting on n3)
Enclave doctor, blocker, whatever (cannot account for day 5 unless conspiracy theory below)

However, if Sean is town, then it must be that Alison's bulletproof vest either stopped the n5 kill (which is implausible), or that Enclave shot X and docced X simultaneously, or something else here is wrong.

Let's assume the best case: mac never shot, wolves never figured out who Alison was before n5. this is possible. in this case, however, the wolves would have figured out who alison is on n5, presumably avoiding catastrophe? idk.
actually. maybe they did and that's why chop went from alison is slaver to alison is not slaver, because he didn't believe it before and he did believe it after. Then also the wolves vig shot Wilgy day 1 because he claimed doctor. this is a step away still; grogu needed information to do the whole falcon thing. so assume the last wolf is the tracker/blocker. grogu claims the info cause team is disorganized, no one claims anything that makes sense because ?.

There is, afaict, only one other possible case where Syn is telling the truth (and ergo urist is lying): Mafia doc and shoot the same person in the same night. now, this would be a stupid thing to do, but this mafia has shown itself to do stupid things. I'm trying to figure out if I should consider this case.

But outside of mechanics, I'm just not sure if I can really reevaluate on all this. I didn't really ever read Urist's iso yesterday, I'll give it a fair shake today. But don't know how much will come of it.
What is the Falcon thing that Grogu did?

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Grogu vaguely claimed information on day 2 that implied that falcon had targeted alison. barring this being a shot in the dark and a wolf claiming information based on nothing for no reason, my guess is that somehow grogu either knew that falcon targeted alison or at least knew falcon or alison's role or something that would lead to him making this conclusion.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

and actually if grogu had any sort of information I think that he knew that alison was the slaver which ixnays that entire line
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Assuming it was a shot in the dark is a possibility too I guess
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Urist How well do you know TSP meta-wise?

He starts talking about how bad the wolf team is as early as D2, and is still talking about it now. I've only seen him as town and I don't remember him ever talking bad about the wolves, granted my experience is very limited. I point this out simply because I think many people would not really talk bad about the wolves if they were town because it can come off as kind of rude, but might do it as a wolf because it is different since the wolves clearly know it is an act. IDK TSP well enough to make a judgement call on this, but I did find it weird that even as early as D2, TSP is talking about wolves making questionable decisions and not playing optimally etc.

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:51 pm @Urist How well do you know TSP meta-wise?

He starts talking about how bad the wolf team is as early as D2, and is still talking about it now. I've only seen him as town and I don't remember him ever talking bad about the wolves, granted my experience is very limited. I point this out simply because I think many people would not really talk bad about the wolves if they were town because it can come off as kind of rude, but might do it as a wolf because it is different since the wolves clearly know it is an act. IDK TSP well enough to make a judgement call on this, but I did find it weird that even as early as D2, TSP is talking about wolves making questionable decisions and not playing optimally etc.
I will note the context of a wolf team member dedicating all of his thread energy to berating me for several days as a possible reason for my more abrasive tone.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

okay, four pages of TSP's iso to go! Only... 20... more...

Once I read all of it, I'll have more to say, but initial thoughts, TSP interacts a TONNNNN with Chop and Jack, and less with others. I'm going to be very curious to see where TSP's suspicion of Jack goes since it seems to have evaporated by the time I got into the thread, even though right now he is definitely pushing them as his main reads pretty hard early on. Is TSP just SPOT ON this game, or is this TMI? We find out in 46 hours!

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

So I took a break from reading TSP's ISO and took a shower and had a beer (yes, I had it IN the shower, just living my best life over here) and I had a spicy thought.

@Urist From your perspective, you know that the Redding faction has only one person in it... What do you think is more likely, that JJJ gives the 1-person Redding faction one of the most powerful Redding roles (1-shot vig plus 2 double votes), or a Redding role that can only support other factions (2 shot inventor)?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:16 pm stolen from marmot:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

KZA - ?

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Grogu - Joshua vig

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Second shower thought: Why did you post this HUGE amount of data about what happened every night when the only relevant point you made was about was the night without a kill? Is TSP solving here, or just trying to look solvy?

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

because I just copied and pasted from marmot and he had all of it. i even made the unimportant days tinier
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ask him why he put all of the data in the post
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:57 pm okay, four pages of TSP's iso to go! Only... 20... more...

Once I read all of it, I'll have more to say, but initial thoughts, TSP interacts a TONNNNN with Chop and Jack, and less with others. I'm going to be very curious to see where TSP's suspicion of Jack goes since it seems to have evaporated by the time I got into the thread, even though right now he is definitely pushing them as his main reads pretty hard early on. Is TSP just SPOT ON this game, or is this TMI? We find out in 46 hours!
Also this seems like bs: I had an associative read on both you and Jack off of Chop on day 2 and I had a town read on Jack on day 1.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Third Shower thought:

@TonyStarkPrime why can't I find any indication of a townread of Nook in your D1 ISO?

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 560

Post by Urist »

so salty that i was left alive
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:57 pm okay, four pages of TSP's iso to go! Only... 20... more...

Also this seems like bs: I had an associative read on both you and Jack off of Chop on day 2 and I had a town read on Jack on day 1.
You did throw my slot around occasionally as well, I do concede that. My point remains though - Jack (and even me if you want to go there) seemed to have fallen off your radar, even as Chop was outed. I haven't gotten that far in the story yet, so I am curious to see how it goes.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Urist wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:35 pm so salty that i was left alive
Especially since it really looks like you're the one who is going to have to make the final decision, I don't blame you. I'm not happy in my position right now, but I'd be less happy in yours.

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:33 pm Third Shower thought:

@TonyStarkPrime why can't I find any indication of a townread of Nook in your D1 ISO?
ask me a month ago
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:31 pm because I just copied and pasted from marmot and he had all of it. i even made the unimportant days tinier
Okay, fair. I didn't see the "stolen from Marmot" thing at the top.

Was any of the analysis of the data Marmot's, or was all that yours?

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:09 pm Urist, I think maybe you did this at some point, but can you detail all your actions (night, target, and possibly some thoughts as to why you did what you did?
Protected Nanook on the night after he counterclaimed Made, for that reason. That was the night Sloonei and KZA died.
Protected Epi on the night there was no kill, because everyone was talking about how he was obv town and his role was so obv (narrator: it wasn't).
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:39 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:31 pm because I just copied and pasted from marmot and he had all of it. i even made the unimportant days tinier
Okay, fair. I didn't see the "stolen from Marmot" thing at the top.

Was any of the analysis of the data Marmot's, or was all that yours?
the stream of consciousness text is mine, all of the /killed bys/ are marmots but I changed some.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i tried :P
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:40 pm
i tried :P
Clever, I hope the double-entendre was intentional.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Oh, one other thought from the first few pages of TSP's ISO before I keep going, since I have an open tab that reminded me of something. Esooa definitely had some strong D1 suspicion of TSP. Guess who turned up dead?

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:16 pm KZA's block (accounts for n2 miss)
KZA couldn't block fatal actions.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:45 pm Oh, one other thought from the first few pages of TSP's ISO before I keep going, since I have an open tab that reminded me of something. Esooa definitely had some strong D1 suspicion of TSP. Guess who turned up dead?
I should specifically say that Esooa was pinged by TSP's treatment of Chop D1.

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sean did a quick "not sure if I'm voting for tsp or urist, oh, looks like tsp is probably voting for me, my mind's made up" there
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Urist wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:16 pm KZA's block (accounts for n2 miss)
KZA couldn't block fatal actions.
i knew this at some point in the past and forgot it
Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [Day 2]

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:18 am this is boggling my mind. this man is a wolf. remove him from the game.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:18 am Jack too
Oh, just to support my earlier thing about Chop and Jack being TSP suspects, the first post here is about Chop. The second post was posted the same minute as the first post (there was a post in the middle, that just @'ed Sloon... I can see why TSP has so many posts, half of them have no content, or are large strings of posts that should just be one post)

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:28 pm @Urist From your perspective, you know that the Redding faction has only one person in it... What do you think is more likely, that JJJ gives the 1-person Redding faction one of the most powerful Redding roles (1-shot vig plus 2 double votes), or a Redding role that can only support other factions (2 shot inventor)?
Vig seems a little too powerful a role for a faction that only needs one extra person dead tbqh.
Also I'm trying to figure out how Nanook countered DOOM, I'm not sure a track invention really lines up with that?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Urist wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:28 pm @Urist From your perspective, you know that the Redding faction has only one person in it... What do you think is more likely, that JJJ gives the 1-person Redding faction one of the most powerful Redding roles (1-shot vig plus 2 double votes), or a Redding role that can only support other factions (2 shot inventor)?
Vig seems a little too powerful a role for a faction that only needs one extra person dead tbqh.
Also I'm trying to figure out how Nanook countered DOOM, I'm not sure a track invention really lines up with that?
I was thinking limited role cop.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

So many people reading the thread rn
no pressure though am i right
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:49 pm
Is that what you sent him?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Urist wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:50 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:49 pm
Is that what you sent him?
I don't get to choose
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

[/quote]
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am You're a 2-shot inventor. Your mind is the odds on favorite to acquire the coveted Excavator Chip, which will give you a decided technological edge. Twice during the game during any separate night phases, you may select a player. That player will be given a 1-shot ability randomized from the following set: [role block, track, doctor, non-fatal jailkeep, limited role cop].
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Which night did you gift him?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Whom else did you target?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:46 pm sean did a quick "not sure if I'm voting for tsp or urist, oh, looks like tsp is probably voting for me, my mind's made up" there
Nah, it was more like a quick "I should do my due diligence" ... "ehh..." ... "Could it even be Urist in a sensible world?" ... "nah". Since it was very clear from yesterday that both of you had me as your "prime suspects", this holds no weight. As I said, it would take some mental gymnastics to make sense of the kill-less night if Urist is not scum.

Either way, if I do get through your ISO TSP, I will do my due diligence and try to read Urist's ISO as well.

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Sorry if you said all this already, I am very low energy irl atm.

Return to “Previous Jobs”