Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by tutuu »

JaggedJimmyJay
Falcon
MacDougall
Nanook
KZA
JPIC
Fingersplints (but could be maf if spf town)
Esooa

Marmot
Alison
TSP
Odd

Dom

Michelle
Tedextr
Long Con
Sloonei

BoKnows
Strawhenge
Staypositivefriend (but is most certainly town if finger mafia)
Al Sama
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 585
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:36 pm I don’t have a lot I can say to you feeling like I didn’t believe what I was saying. It was a quick post as I was just attempting to get started on reading the thread and figuring out how I was feeling about the players, and those three stood out most to me at that point from a vibes perspective. I tend to gravitate towards trying to read players I know first unless something stands out to me, which is why JJJ and Sloonei were some of the first as I played with them prior to my five year break and they seemed most obviously townie at that point. Falcon stood out to me for seeming to start the scum hunting, which I would find a mafia to be a bit more hesitant on.

As to the second part, I’m not sure what the strong reasoning you say I had was, as I was literally just trying to ask a question. I seem to talk to and about LC a lot in games. Perhaps there is just familiarity and comfort there, as I have been playing with him the longest. (Exception to Dom who is a no show but also comes from the same show forum as LC and me). I’ll always be wary of LC. He is a formidable player with a bit of a zany approach to mafia that can hide both his mafia and town game especially early before he is very invested.

Also, I don’t usually correct this but my pregnancy hormones are crazy today, so I’m a she. :)
Now that fingersplints answered @staypositivefriend, I'll paste my original take ("you" referring to SPF):

I don't think I feel this too much. One detail you may not have from the first post you linked is with respect to fingersplints' talk of focusing on players she knows. She is familiar in this game with a small subset of folks: Marmot, Long Con, Mac, Dom, Sloonei, and myself. She's played one or two recent games with some others since her return, but her experience is a lot richer with that group. So it doesn't bug me too much that two of her town reads are Sloonei and I, regardless of consensus (and I'm not sure Sloonei is that consensus). She's also given Long Con a decent amount of attention, fittingly.

She could stand to fall either way on Long Con. That wasn't clarified much in her reads list today. @fingersplints perhaps that ought to be a point of emphasis.

Overall I don't think she looks bad. It's not my most confident read, but nor am I worried.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 330

Post by tutuu »

marmot fools me every game but finally i will correctly townread him 1 game right, surely
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 154
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Strawhenge wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:36 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:34 pmAm I really that much of a contrarian? I wouldn't have described myself as such.
Maybe you are a contrarian and you're not describing yourself as such because you are a contrarian.

math.gif

:beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 468
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

@tutuu is your scumread of me based purely on your gut, or is there something else?
Literally just some fucking guy.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tutuu, why do I feel like your reads are designed around what's fun instead of what's correct
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:38 pm marmot fools me every game but finally i will correctly townread him 1 game right, surely

Have we ever played a game before where I was town?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 482
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:34 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:22 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:13 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:10 pm Marmot should be where I am right now but instead I'm playing marmot and marmot is gone
ok in between where I was reading this and then this marmot showed back up but this remains true
Why should Marmot be where you're at right now? Translate
in all of the games I've played with Marmot recently where he was town, he took the position of a high posting contrarian. in fallout he got into a big fight with sloonei etc.. In this game, on the other hand, he's posted rather little (that can be explained by other factors) and while in the thread largely followed the town leaders as far as I can tell. This strikes me as off.

You may or may not have also noticed, but I've made a habit of participating very little in most of Day 0 and early Day 1 before really engaging games, mainly for my own sanity and ability to keep up with a game over multiple days.

Am I really that much of a contrarian? I wouldn't have described myself as such.
that's the spirit
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 482
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

im not sure if me and marmot have ever been t/t actually, at least since I returned
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Strawhenge wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:39 pm @tutuu is your scumread of me based purely on your gut, or is there something else?
i thought the tone u were using to say that theres so much to catch up on was scummy and that one post of urs where u call out jay for voting and unvoting al sama felt scummy to me it felt like idk. i imagined u as scum and it made sense
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Somebody should vig me to remove this hazardous slot
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:39 pm tutuu, why do I feel like your reads are designed around what's fun instead of what's correct
LISTEN NOW BUDDY
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:39 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:38 pm marmot fools me every game but finally i will correctly townread him 1 game right, surely

Have we ever played a game before where I was town?
yea and i correctly townread u. bike mafia
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

KZA wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:41 pm Somebody should vig me to remove this hazardous slot
no youre precious and cute and gentle and soft and serene and towny and blondie
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

the spf scum reads are bad, and I'm pretty inclined to believe one of them are mafia for that

anyways [VOTE: TSP] aubergine

Honestly I can't really parse this rn. I'm not gonna catch up until later
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:40 pm im not sure if me and marmot have ever been t/t actually, at least since I returned
bike
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tutuu in the last page feels scummy
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:42 pm tutuu in the last page feels scummy
ur FACE feels SCUMMY
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:40 pm
Strawhenge wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:39 pm @tutuu is your scumread of me based purely on your gut, or is there something else?
i thought the tone u were using to say that theres so much to catch up on was scummy and that one post of urs where u call out jay for voting and unvoting al sama felt scummy to me it felt like idk. i imagined u as scum and it made sense
For context, this is my first game in 6 years, and I forgot how crushing it can be to see 16+ pages I need to catch up on. I might agree with your sentiment there if I had said, 'Wow, lots of posts,' then never posted anything. But I spent that time reading and taking notes.

Re: Jay's votes, I think wondering why someone votes for someone, changes their vote, and then votes for that same person again is worth a question.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:40 pm im not sure if me and marmot have ever been t/t actually, at least since I returned

Fortunately, I'm aware of the fact that our relative alignments in previous games have no impact on this game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Vague note:

I don't care for the previous page of this game thread. It felt a little disruptive to what has otherwise been a very good, steady, pro-town progression. So I picked someone in it to vote for. Marmot is POE. Marmot contributed directly to the mass goofing. Marmot ties Oddmerta, who I think is a poor elimination.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Strawhenge wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:43 pm
For context, this is my first game in 6 years, and I forgot how crushing it can be to see 16+ pages I need to catch up on. I might agree with your sentiment there if I had said, 'Wow, lots of posts,' then never posted anything. But I spent that time reading and taking notes.

Re: Jay's votes, I think wondering why someone votes for someone, changes their vote, and then votes for that same person again is worth a question.
damn now ur being towny again why do u play with my emotions
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Hey @Esooa, since you're here, can I ask about your immediate bandwagon vote on Oddmerta following tedxtr's vote? Felt very scummy to me. What were you up to there?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:44 pm

He never wasn't, and I am finding your suspicion of him bogus

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 570
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:36 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:14 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:45 pm good morning. i am gay.
hi why fingersplints maf
i had mentally sorted strawhenge and fingersplints into the same tier of: "back after a long absence with towny openings". as my townread on strawhenge grew more confident with time, i decided that i wanted to re-evaluate my feelings about fingersplints as well

i took a peek at fingersplints ISO and got pinged by this post: https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 29#p760229 . it felt to me like fingersplints was trying to "establish" his position in the game without actually believing in the stuff that he was saying. i was turned off by him outing a bunch of consensus townreads with the reasoning of: "this person feels genuine". i also felt that he had some strong reasoning on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 63#p760363 that he immediately invalidated by going out of his way to emphasize that he didn't have any ~actual~ read on long con

those two posts were enough for me to park my vote on him overnight and see how the thread played around it. i'm not sure about him being a wolf, but i do have some concerns about him. i am relatively lukewarm about his most recent posting
I don’t have a lot I can say to you feeling like I didn’t believe what I was saying. It was a quick post as I was just attempting to get started on reading the thread and figuring out how I was feeling about the players, and those three stood out most to me at that point from a vibes perspective. I tend to gravitate towards trying to read players I know first unless something stands out to me, which is why JJJ and Sloonei were some of the first as I played with them prior to my five year break and they seemed most obviously townie at that point. Falcon stood out to me for seeming to start the scum hunting, which I would find a mafia to be a bit more hesitant on.

As to the second part, I’m not sure what the strong reasoning you say I had was, as I was literally just trying to ask a question. I seem to talk to and about LC a lot in games. Perhaps there is just familiarity and comfort there, as I have been playing with him the longest. (Exception to Dom who is a no show but also comes from the same show forum as LC and me). I’ll always be wary of LC. He is a formidable player with a bit of a zany approach to mafia that can hide both his mafia and town game especially early before he is very invested.

Also, I don’t usually correct this but my pregnancy hormones are crazy today, so I’m a she. :)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:38 pm
fingersplints wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:36 pm I don’t have a lot I can say to you feeling like I didn’t believe what I was saying. It was a quick post as I was just attempting to get started on reading the thread and figuring out how I was feeling about the players, and those three stood out most to me at that point from a vibes perspective. I tend to gravitate towards trying to read players I know first unless something stands out to me, which is why JJJ and Sloonei were some of the first as I played with them prior to my five year break and they seemed most obviously townie at that point. Falcon stood out to me for seeming to start the scum hunting, which I would find a mafia to be a bit more hesitant on.

Now that fingersplints answered @staypositivefriend, I'll paste my original take ("you" referring to SPF):

I don't think I feel this too much. One detail you may not have from the first post you linked is with respect to fingersplints' talk of focusing on players she knows. She is familiar in this game with a small subset of folks: Marmot, Long Con, Mac, Dom, Sloonei, and myself. She's played one or two recent games with some others since her return, but her experience is a lot richer with that group. So it doesn't bug me too much that two of her town reads are Sloonei and I, regardless of consensus (and I'm not sure Sloonei is that consensus). She's also given Long Con a decent amount of attention, fittingly.

She could stand to fall either way on Long Con. That wasn't clarified much in her reads list today. @fingersplints perhaps that ought to be a point of emphasis.

Overall I don't think she looks bad. It's not my most confident read, but nor am I worried.
acknowledging that i've seen both of these posts, and that i am taking them into consideration.

it's understandable why you (strawhenge) felt the need to focus on the people you already had experience with while you tried to get your head into the game - the issue that i took was how you presented your reasoning in rather vague and generic terms. (ie: "jaggedjimmyjay sounds genuine." "sloonei sounds genuine"). it made me feel like you were trying to get your head into the game and forcing a read on those players to do so, instead of letting your thoughts about them form organically

even so, i feel that your response is reasonable, and i'm keeping an open mind about you. and sorry for the pronoun confusion! :)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:45 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:44 pm

He never wasn't, and I am finding your suspicion of him bogus
ur bogus
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Strawhenge wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:45 pm
Hey @Esooa, since you're here, can I ask about your immediate bandwagon vote on Oddmerta following tedxtr's vote? Felt very scummy to me. What were you up to there?
I just wanted to vote someone to get stuff going.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i extremely dislike that tutuu is aggressively trying to pit me and fingersplints against each other, especially because her reasoning to wolfread me in the first place feels absolutely bogus
AL_sama
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by AL_sama »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:18 pm
AL_sama wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:13 pm tututu being pumped up thing was based on me mistaking her for poison

about my reads on odd, that's what I felt about him at that time so I'd love to know how dis that cane off like that to you

I'd love to discuss my reads and thoughts but I m too confused so I m just observing how you guys play here
We certainly have a unique kind of game 'round these parts. It's very difficult to gauge where you stand in the game though if you don't try to poke in a bit. Maybe some specific questions would help you there.

Besides Oddmerta, does anyone seem trustworthy to you?

Do you think anyone casting suspicion on you is doing so for suspicious reasons?
I do have my reads but I m trying not to be hasty
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:46 pm
Now that stuff is going, are you sticking with that vote? Why/why not?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:47 pm i extremely dislike that tutuu is aggressively trying to pit me and fingersplints against each other, especially because her reasoning to wolfread me in the first place feels absolutely bogus
well u sounded confident so i went along with it for my own reads, i wasnt stirring the pot further
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Strawhenge wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:47 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:46 pm
Now that stuff is going, are you sticking with that vote? Why/why not?
No. I moved onto TSP. I didn't like TSP's posts in pages 33-36, and I thought Oddmertas were ~fine
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think tutuu and spf are both scummy, but I'm having trouble with a world where they're teammates.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:48 pm I think tutuu and spf are both scummy, but I'm having trouble with a world where they're teammates.
why is tutuu scummy? why am i scummy? can you break down both of those reads for me?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

AL_sama wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:47 pm I do have my reads but I m trying not to be hasty
That's understandable. They don't have to be set in stone. Maybe a read you have will be something the rest of us haven't considered yet, or at least it will help us understand what you're thinking. I'd be grateful if you could share some of your reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:48 pm I think tutuu and spf are both scummy, but I'm having trouble with a world where they're teammates.
:meany: post
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:48 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:47 pm i extremely dislike that tutuu is aggressively trying to pit me and fingersplints against each other, especially because her reasoning to wolfread me in the first place feels absolutely bogus
well u sounded confident so i went along with it for my own reads, i wasnt stirring the pot further
you've gone out of your way to emphasize that i am a wolf if fingersplints is a villager (and vice versa) multiple times - i do feel that you are playing up the dynamic between me and fingersplints and using it as a huge part of your foundation for your read on me. i am concerned that you are not actually trying to sort out my alignment
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My concern about tutuu is that she's been all over the place, playing a cute version of Mac's spew shit and see what sticks meta, and it's one that he replicates pretty well as mafia.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:49 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:48 pm
you've gone out of your way to emphasize that i am a wolf if fingersplints is a villager (and vice versa) multiple times - i do feel that you are playing up the dynamic between me and fingersplints and using it as a huge part of your foundation for your read on me. i am concerned that you are not actually trying to sort out my alignment
u dont have to be concerned i am!
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:50 pm My concern about tutuu is that she's been all over the place, playing a cute version of Mac's spew shit and see what sticks meta, and it's one that he replicates pretty well as mafia.
what is your concern about me?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

my gut has been telling me for about an hour now that BoKnows is a villager. i'm not sure if i can substantiate that read
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The last couple of pages make this game feel chaotic. That's not my favorite thing. Still, I think we're okay. I am personally going to take a step back now and incubate on the game. Being away from the thread helps to find equilibrium and sort one's true feelings in the absence of emotion-evoking new posts. If anyone else feels similarly about the state of the game thread, I encourage you to do the same for a little while (but not too long).

We're gonna be fine. We just have to tend to our garden a bit. Someone's gonna punch me in the face one day for the goofy zen things I say in Mafia games.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:48 pm
why is tutuu scummy? why am i scummy? can you break down both of those reads for me?
Some of your posts I've read I've felt good about the explanations. But there are other posts like this one where you used the word "particularly" more times than necessary, which I didn't like.

There was another thing I saw in your ISO yesterday that I'm forgetting atm.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:53 pm The last couple of pages make this game feel chaotic. That's not my favorite thing. Still, I think we're okay. I am personally going to take a step back now and incubate on the game. Being away from the thread helps to find equilibrium and sort one's true feelings in the absence of emotion-evoking new posts. If anyone else feels similarly about the state of the game thread, I encourage you to do the same for a little while (but not too long).

We're gonna be fine. We just have to tend to our garden a bit. Someone's gonna punch me in the face one day for the goofy zen things I say in Mafia games.
im gonna step away when the walls come pouring down
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:53 pm The last couple of pages make this game feel chaotic. That's not my favorite thing. Still, I think we're okay. I am personally going to take a step back now and incubate on the game. Being away from the thread helps to find equilibrium and sort one's true feelings in the absence of emotion-evoking new posts. If anyone else feels similarly about the state of the game thread, I encourage you to do the same for a little while (but not too long).

Well what the heck do you want from us Chief?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:54 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:48 pm
Some of your posts I've read I've felt good about the explanations. But there are other posts like this one where you used the word "particularly" more times than necessary, which I didn't like.

There was another thing I saw in your ISO yesterday that I'm forgetting atm.
scumreading someone for using the word particularly 3 times is lock town attribute
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I prefer some amount of chaos and you can't take it from me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

staypositivefriend
Hitman

@tutuu - can you do me a favor and sum up your reasoning for scumreading me in 2-3 sentences? it will help
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:41 pm Somebody should vig me to remove this hazardous slot
Cut it out.

We've already got 1 NIK running around, we don't need another one.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”