JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 585
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:58 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:56 pm At face value KZA’s and Nanook’s suspicion of each other is utterly uninteresting to me.
Jay you're Jaying a bit too hard lol. Relax buddeh.
Perhaps. I have felt like there’s some bad communication in the thread so I’ve spent hours connecting people and getting them to clarify things. It’s not the most fun work, but someone’s gotta do it. *lifts self up by the bootstraps and topples self into the toilet*
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 399

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:33 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:29 am Alison has hard-vouched for Oddmerta. Folks who have voted for him should speak about that.
I don't usually base my suspicions based on such things unless the speaker has mechanical info.
I think this is a lie tbh. Town LC would usually heavily rely on the reads of players he views as stronger.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:59 pm This game feels like Jay and I are mafia teammates. I wonder if anyone has made that observation yet.
I think a majority of scum rn is active
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:58 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:56 pm At face value KZA’s and Nanook’s suspicion of each other is utterly uninteresting to me.
Jay you're Jaying a bit too hard lol. Relax buddeh.
Perhaps. I have felt like there’s some bad communication in the thread so I’ve spent hours connecting people and getting them to clarify things. It’s not the most fun work, but someone’s gotta do it. *lifts self up by the bootstraps and topples self into the toilet*
Oh no keep doing that. You just ventured into being mean cuz ppl weren't operating to your standard territory. Which you don't mean to do cuz you're a sweet boy. So I'm just giving you a sanity check.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

ie not lhf
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:59 pm This game feels like Jay and I are mafia teammates. I wonder if anyone has made that observation yet.
why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How many times did you delete this post and edit it before you were comfortable enough to hit submit?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:03 pm Oh no keep doing that. You just ventured into being mean cuz ppl weren't operating to your standard territory. Which you don't mean to do cuz you're a sweet boy. So I'm just giving you a sanity check.
Oh I see sorry chums :boom:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:03 pm
How many times did you delete this post and edit it before you were comfortable enough to hit submit?
none
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 570
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i think that sloonei, jaggedjimmyjay, macdougall, falcon, strawhenge, esooa is a pool of mostly or entirely villagers

i am fluctuating w/regards to my read on alison/tutuu - i've been unable to shake the gut feeling that both of them are not town and i've been suspicious of both of them at multiple points throughout the game

i think that ted is wolfy.

i think that oddmerta is more likely to be town than wolf even though i don't find him particularly towny.

i think that kza is wolfy but his recent posting has made me think he has a higher chance of being a villager.

i have no read on dom.

i think that marmot is wolfy.

i have no read on TSP.

i think that long con is wolfy.

i am neutral about fingersplints after my conversation with her.

i think that JPIC is more likely to be town than not but i wouldnt bank on that read w/any level of confidence.

i think that michelle is more likely to be town than not based on the strenght of her opening, but i need more.

i think that boknows is more likely to be a villager than not but that is almost entirely a soulread.

i think that al sama is wolfy.

brief snapshot of where my head is at
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:03 pm
why?
cause I don't think most the lhf is scum

shrug
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

To me this feels like a game that is trying its hardest to pull itself into tinfoil hell when it doesn't need to be in tinfoil hell.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:20 pm LC's response to my asking him to clarify himself makes me think he's the kind of neighbour that you invite to the house party. He brings his own booze that's more than enough for himself, and a joint for later on.
idk about this as a read of LC in this game, but it definitely has the right vibe for LC irl.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:36 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:34 am
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:31 am
BoKnows wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:29 am
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:28 am
BoKnows wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:27 am [VOTE: Oddmerta] aubergine
What are you doing?
Playing Fargo Mafia... What are you doing?
I am also playing Fargo Mafia but better
LOL no you're not!
More justification for my LC town read
Almost every post you make is something that I immediately and vehemently shake my head at. This usually means you're mafia. So I would ask how serious are all these confident reads you are making? How much effort have you put into analysis?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 570
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:05 pm i think that sloonei, jaggedjimmyjay, macdougall, falcon, strawhenge, esooa is a pool of mostly or entirely villagers

i am fluctuating w/regards to my read on alison/tutuu - i've been unable to shake the gut feeling that both of them are not town and i've been suspicious of both of them at multiple points throughout the game

i think that oddmerta is more likely to be town than wolf even though i don't find him particularly towny.

i think that kza is wolfy but his recent posting has made me think he has a higher chance of being a villager.

i have no read on dom.

i have no read on TSP.

i think that JPIC is more likely to be town than not but i wouldnt bank on that read w/any level of confidence.

i think that michelle is more likely to be town than not based on the strenght of her opening, but i need more.

i think that boknows is more likely to be a villager than not but that is almost entirely a soulread.

this is salad btw
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:06 pm To me this feels like a game that is trying its hardest to pull itself into tinfoil hell when it doesn't need to be in tinfoil hell.
Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:48 pm kids these days are too eager to catch the bad guys.
Town & still the same person.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:06 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:05 pm i think that sloonei, jaggedjimmyjay, macdougall, falcon, strawhenge, esooa is a pool of mostly or entirely villagers

i have no read on dom.

i have no read on TSP.

this is salad btw
I can't eat that much
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I agree with SPF almost across the board in that post.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'll finish catching up later
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 220

Post by fingersplints »

What’s the deal with the salad again?
Gro-oo-ovy
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:12 pm What’s the deal with the salad again?
An increasingly dated mafia tell that is at this point as much a meme as it is a Thing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Salad jumped the shark.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The only modifications I feel like making to SPF's reads to represent my own are:

Alison/tutuu can both be town. I'm not really uncomfortable with that. But if there are deep divers, this is a good place to look.

I like fingersplints more than SPF. I like Tony less than SPF.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 468
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Man, I just went through Oddmerta's ISO and I am just not seeing the case for him being a frontrunner in the poll. Maybe his voters can go into it a little more? @tedxtr went into it a little [url=https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 22#p760922] here, but I'm not convinced. I'm not even sure how to parse the sentence, 'he has trouble finding an actual tunnel for genuine reasons'.

@BoKnows and @Long Con, what's your pitch on Oddmerta?
Literally just some fucking guy.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:14 pm Salad jumped the shark.
It most certainly didn't go super saiyan :disappoint:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 482

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:06 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:36 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:34 am
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:31 am
BoKnows wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:29 am
Oddmerta wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:28 am
BoKnows wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:27 am [VOTE: Oddmerta] aubergine
What are you doing?
Playing Fargo Mafia... What are you doing?
I am also playing Fargo Mafia but better
LOL no you're not!
More justification for my LC town read
Almost every post you make is something that I immediately and vehemently shake my head at. This usually means you're mafia. So I would ask how serious are all these confident reads you are making? How much effort have you put into analysis?
I was decently confident in LC town and your post on his post about double wolf voting made me doubt myself a bit.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: toot toot] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by falcon45ca »

My list of 9 goes as such, and I will only expand on a player when asked/prompted.

Alison, Al Sam, nanook, tutuu, LC, Marmot, Ted, Michelle TSP
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

We'll need a new dish for Champs this year. I recommend a nice Player Primavera.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:17 pm My list of 9 goes as such, and I will only expand on a player when asked/prompted.

do me
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:17 pm My list of 9 goes as such, and I will only expand on a player when asked/prompted.

You're sold on KZA's innocence then?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:16 pm [VOTE: toot toot] aubergine
Still yet to see anything from you that feels remotely challenging to scumread. Where's the casing brah? Where's the champ?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Some to most of you may be town, so don't get yer panties in a bunch if yer on the list
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Town mafia Town Town mafia mafia mafia Town mafia

Ok
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:18 pm

You're sold on KZA's innocence then?
I wouldn't say I'm sold, but I'm willing to move past it for now.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:24 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:33 am [VOTE: fingersplints
]
aubergine

this is a wolf. i will explain tomorrow. goodnight!
spf is right coz shes town and smart or spf is scum trying to widen the poe coz things arent looking good for her team
tutuu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:24 pm (what im saying is i think 1 wolf between finger and spf)
This pair of posts inspired my tutuu vote. I am not totally sure why. Maybe the first one feels too much like tutuu is trying to capture the distinctive tutuu voice, but it doesn't quite sound right, and then the second post is a sort of acknowledgment of that failure?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:18 pm
Still yet to see anything from you that feels remotely challenging to scumread. Where's the casing brah? Where's the champ?
It is counterproductive to do this every game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:17 pm We'll need a new dish for Champs this year. I recommend a nice Player Primavera.
how about the mcrib
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:21 pm
It wouldn't hurt to answer his question, whatever you think may come of it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:15 pm The only modifications I feel like making to SPF's reads to represent my own are:

Alison/tutuu can both be town. I'm not really uncomfortable with that. But if there are deep divers, this is a good place to look.

I like fingersplints more than SPF. I like Tony less than SPF.
why tsp
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1034
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

Strawhenge wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:15 pm Man, I just went through Oddmerta's ISO and I am just not seeing the case for him being a frontrunner in the poll. Maybe his voters can go into it a little more? @tedxtr went into it a little [url=https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 22#p760922] here, but I'm not convinced. I'm not even sure how to parse the sentence, 'he has trouble finding an actual tunnel for genuine reasons'.

@BoKnows and @Long Con, what's your pitch on Oddmerta?
Didn't like my interaction with him. Didn't like how he had no reason behind his reads. During our interaction, it felt like he was riding that "I can't be touched" wave and wasn't being super responsive.
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1034
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

Also I didn't like how cocky odd was but that's just more of a personal thing
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:24 pm why tsp
I don't think he has made a post that tells me much about what motivates him in this game. The closest that comes to mind was his semi-admission that he pushed some against-the-grain reads since Sloonei and I have "the normal stuff" covered. I just don't think his ISO right now looks like it'd be a difficult one for a mafioso to produce, and too little of it inspires any emotion in me.

Perhaps that can be qualified as "no read" in alignment with what SPF said. To me though, if I can't generate a coherent read for someone with 110+ posts, that's a net negative already.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:21 pm
It wouldn't hurt to answer his question, whatever you think may come of it.
It's Day 1 and I have a life to live outside the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:47 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:26 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:16 pm @staypositivefriend how d'ya think you'll wield your vote once you decide not to chop yourself? :goofp:
my vote would probably land on aL_sama, marmot, or ted right now. i honestly don't have a single name that i can point to as definitely being scum right now though - i moreso have the game divided between "probably town" and "probably not town"
I also had a salad for dinner tonight.
my number one takeaway from this game so far is that i don't understand what "salad" means :P
"I would vote A, B, or C" is close to the prototype for the player salad tell. It's suggestive of keeping one's options wide open when not comfortable committing to suspicions. What's holding you back from placing one of those votes right now?
that makes sense - i would say that i am thinking in salad terms right now because of the particular gamestate we're in

i'm not at a point where i can confidently point to one player and say "this person is a wolf", but i am at a point where i can point to a pool of people and say "this pool probably has wolves", and vice versa for town. the more specific wolfreads tend to come later in the game when i've had more time to interrogate people and feel things out

there's nothing particularly holding me back from making a vote right now, either. i just don't feel particularly inspired to do it at the moment. it'll happen

JJJ said this game would be easy, but it never actually is.

Also, that's a lot of adverbs and use of the word "particular" in one post.
marmot town
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:27 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:24 pm why tsp
I don't think he has made a post that tells me much about what motivates him in this game. The closest that comes to mind was his semi-admission that he pushed some against-the-grain reads since Sloonei and I have "the normal stuff" covered. I just don't think his ISO right now looks like it'd be a difficult one for a mafioso to produce, and too little of it inspires any emotion in me.

Perhaps that can be qualified as "no read" in alignment with what SPF said. To me though, if I can't generate a coherent read for someone with 110+ posts, that's a net negative already.
I agree. I also generally don't like his reads
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei talk about Jay
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:27 pm It's Day 1 and I have a life to live outside the game.
I'll let Mac respond to that.

I'm content to let you poke around your own way for a bit. When you're ready today, I look forward to seeing a fuller presentation of your view of the game. Town as I think you to be, I admit that I know less about your reads than I'd like to.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

The only read you don’t like is a manufactured read that you think I have on SPF
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:29 pm Sloonei talk about Jay
Hard town read.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”