Moderator: Community Team

Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Julinook »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:03 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:45 pm the parallel doesn't map well, mana is like simultaneously data and worf here

hm

or is tspic data

ugh monkey brain wanna do it
Does this read really scummy to anyone else
I know there's some fairly compelling reasons to think Alison specifically is town but every other time I read a nutella post I go hmmmmmmm
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Nook pls
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: They/them Spak/Gavial

Post by Toopy and Binoo »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:11 pm Nook pls
Who says it’s Nanook?
Could be other hydra partner.

-Tooopy
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Post by trans rights »

my gut is screaming at me that mana not seeming w/w with anyone means they're the most likely wolf

like the position their slot is in in the game state doesn't make it feel like that is natural occurrence
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:03 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:45 pm the parallel doesn't map well, mana is like simultaneously data and worf here

hm

or is tspic data

ugh monkey brain wanna do it
Does this read really scummy to anyone else
Quite honestly I can also see both this and mana being the team if T&T was scum.

-Toopy
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:15 pm
Who says it’s Nanook?

-Tooopy
Jules had to step away from the game for personal reasons. I've been clear about this.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I KNOW I can't help it
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:22 pm
Who says it’s Nanook?

-Tooopy
Jules had to step away from the game for personal reasons. I've been clear about this.
Ah so it’s just you know?
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Now*
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:22 pm
Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:22 pm
Who says it’s Nanook?

-Tooopy
Ah so it’s just you know?
That would be the logical conclusion, yes
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Or is it your other personality speaking?
:ponder:
-toopy
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

okay, so here's to expand on my previous point.

who is the one person that everyone this dayphase has been accentuating that they're not w/w with? that's right, it's mostly been mana. akemi, julinook, tspic, and bottom text i think have all been like "i'm not w/w with mana!"

one of these is a wolf. like, guaranteed. but why is everyone arguing that they're not w/w with mana? sure, mana is one of the primary defenestrates that could occur today, but there hasn't been nearly as much contention for why people aren't with w/w with anyone else. people aren't exactly arguing why they aren't w/w with bottom text, or tspic. it's all been circling around mana.

that's why i think mana might just be a wolf here. the wolf might just know mana is their partner, and is trying to set themselves up for the long haul.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:18 pm my gut is screaming at me that mana not seeming w/w with anyone means they're the most likely wolf

like the position their slot is in in the game state doesn't make it feel like that is natural occurrence
mmmm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

I've decided that nutella is town and doing trademark town nutella bad arguments and I'm less sure on alison.
this is my last post but I've called it so I have other things to say
I don't /really/ think it's nanook and mana tbh. I did think it was when jpic presented it to me earlier and I saw nanook's reaction in the thread which I think is generally nanook's reaction to pressure as a wolf (and also as town sometimes) but eh not really feeling it.
what else.
POE is stupid it's not a reason to read someone, our claim is objectively towny in nature and if you think otherwise your name is probably nutella or you're confbiasing.
mac should solve the game for me.
I think van is probably just town, that's not a tinfoil spot for me rn. Maybe it is for the other head. Gav is town and I'm gonna say so until he gets nightkilled. On policy, if we get to 4 person mylo with gav, chop there instead of waiting. I can't read kat and am not going to try but I think esooa's been towny. Yeah that's all.

-tsp
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

esooa hasn't been that villagery imo. all she did this dayphase was come in and push on mana for being "wolfy af" afaik. i vaguely remember some other posts but they weren't particularly impressionable

anyways mist isn't going to be posting till eod so you're stuck with me.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 1]

Post by trans rights »

TwoAndThrough wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:50 pm Brace for impact...associative read inbound...

Trans Rights at one point said that Mana's vote on me was "wolfy regardless of my alignment." Seemed odd at the time that I didn't just ask "so why don't you just vote them then?" but I wanted to wait and see what happened. What happened was nothing. No exploration of Mana, no explanation of the read when asked...radio silence, like maybe a distancing comment thrown out between wolves piled on the same wagon.

So now Mana has posted their share of "wolfy posts" and attracted attention from the feelie readers...and the lack of interest from Trans Rights is palpable.

The same Trans Rights that made a passing mention of "yeah the gamestate looks like Two and Through are just town" and in theory should be actively looking for a new place to vote has no interest in voting for someone they said was probably just a wolf...their only read that wasn't dependent on our flip...

Why is that?
noting this post btw. if two and through is a wolf, this could easily be an awkward w/w interaction trying to associate us with mana.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i guess i'm also going to continue waiting for dana to post reads. i'm not even that convinced mana is a wolf yet.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:01 pm I've decided that nutella is town and doing trademark town nutella bad arguments and I'm less sure on alison.
this is my last post but I've called it so I have other things to say
I don't /really/ think it's nanook and mana tbh. I did think it was when jpic presented it to me earlier and I saw nanook's reaction in the thread which I think is generally nanook's reaction to pressure as a wolf (and also as town sometimes) but eh not really feeling it.
what else.
POE is stupid it's not a reason to read someone, our claim is objectively towny in nature and if you think otherwise your name is probably nutella or you're confbiasing.
mac should solve the game for me.
I think van is probably just town, that's not a tinfoil spot for me rn. Maybe it is for the other head. Gav is town and I'm gonna say so until he gets nightkilled. On policy, if we get to 4 person mylo with gav, chop there instead of waiting. I can't read kat and am not going to try but I think esooa's been towny. Yeah that's all.

-tsp
judging by the fact you're voting mana, i assume that "I don't /really/ think it's nanook and mana tbh" means you don't think they're W/W, not that you don't think either are?

so let me lay this post out from your pov so i can understand it better

TonyStarkPlaysItCool

trans rights ("probably just town")
Toopy and Binoo ("town, but policy in F4(???)")

Akemi Hazelnut ("nutella is town, less sure on Alison" -- might be in the tier above?)
Bottom Text ("I can't read kat and am not going to try but I think esooa's been towny")
----------
Poop Explosions (no mention at all)
----------

Julinook/Mana (not W/W?)

im not quite sure how far behind these thoughts i can get

do you think the team is {Nook/Mana} + Poop + TaT? thats the best i can really decipher from this
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Mana
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Aka: Made & Dana

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:36 pm okay, so here's to expand on my previous point.

who is the one person that everyone this dayphase has been accentuating that they're not w/w with? that's right, it's mostly been mana. akemi, julinook, tspic, and bottom text i think have all been like "i'm not w/w with mana!"

one of these is a wolf. like, guaranteed. but why is everyone arguing that they're not w/w with mana? sure, mana is one of the primary defenestrates that could occur today, but there hasn't been nearly as much contention for why people aren't with w/w with anyone else. people aren't exactly arguing why they aren't w/w with bottom text, or tspic. it's all been circling around mana.

that's why i think mana might just be a wolf here. the wolf might just know mana is their partner, and is trying to set themselves up for the long haul.
why would the most likely scenario for us not being compatible wolves with anyone not just mean we aren't a wolf?
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:19 pm i guess i'm also going to continue waiting for dana to post reads. i'm not even that convinced mana is a wolf yet.
pls my read will not be good dont hype them up
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

maybe I will give up on catching up and just make some reads from the current vibes
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

the quality of your reads don't matter to me. what matters more is the process behind them.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:20 pm BT wagon was AH, TR, mana, tat

So in a mana tat world

Did they all pile on to save tat?

If so id say probably TR over ah, I do think Alison preferring to carry kills is a thing, and I don't think she'd agree to pile on after the way Simpsons went (short version, tim and Alison led scum team piled on to a vote, it did not work out in the long run and they lost), plus commuter seems like the scummiest of the protection adjacent claims

Would also say decent chance of mana having a mafia on them (haven't looked at that wagon yet ill it in a bit), I think keeping tim/hk alive probably has more utility in a vacuum, especially if they were in fact self janitor (not putting much stock in guessing that tho)
if we were trying to save t&t and had mafia voting for us at the last minute switch, why wouldn't they just vote BT to break the tie?
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:29 pm the quality of your reads don't matter to me. what matters more is the process behind them.
oh man im sorry they might be very disappointing in that regard too then, I dont really have a process yet im kinda just out here trying to figure things out as best I can
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:22 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:20 pm we're spewed not wolves with all of TAT, Mana, TSPIC and BT and it's practically guaranteed there's multiple wolves in there lmao
Cool, you're voting for a villager right now tho.
what a coincidence, so are you!
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:27 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:36 pm okay, so here's to expand on my previous point.

why would the most likely scenario for us not being compatible wolves with anyone not just mean we aren't a wolf?
you've been in the poe for almost the entire game; that's not to say that poe slots can't be village, but with the way people are approaching your slot today and how everyone is saying they're not w/w with you, that doesn't seem natural to me. it feels like one of the people i mentioned is your partner and is planning out their win condition. it would make perfect sense for your partner to take this path if you were a wolf.

and if you are village, like. why are so many people emphasizing that they aren't w/w with you? it's just strange to me why that that's occurring, other than the fact that you might be getting defenestrated today, and you might be a wolf. maybe i just feel slightly out of the loop given i don't really think my interactions with you overall are that clearing, and i know i'm a villager. maybe this is a bad read, but it almost feel like your partner is spewing you as a wolf.

honestly, going off of a gth solve, i feel like bottom text/tspic could be it, but i don't feel very confident in that. it doesn't feel like their reads on each other are being reciprocated because this is the path they have to take if they're wolves. it just doesn't feel unnatural to me. if you're a wolf, then i'd need to figure whatever is happening out, but gth it might just be you/julinook or you/tspic.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

hello fellow "not w/w with mana"ers
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

am i wrong on akemi? am i wrong on poop explosions? am i wrong on toopy and binoo? i don't fricking know. i've been trying to escape this mindset that these are 3 villagers for the entire dayphase to see if there's some possibility that i'm missing, but... everything lines up with them just being village.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:28 pm Or is it your other personality speaking?
:ponder:
-toopy
Please don't make jokes like this, it's really offensive to people with DID.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:36 pm you've been in the poe for almost the entire game; that's not to say that poe slots can't be village, but with the way people are approaching your slot today and how everyone is saying they're not w/w with you, that doesn't seem natural to me. it feels like one of the people i mentioned is your partner and is planning out their win condition. it would make perfect sense for your partner to take this path if you were a wolf.

and if you are village, like. why are so many people emphasizing that they aren't w/w with you? it's just strange to me why that that's occurring, other than the fact that you might be getting defenestrated today, and you might be a wolf. maybe i just feel slightly out of the loop given i don't really think my interactions with you overall are that clearing, and i know i'm a villager. maybe this is a bad read, but it almost feel like your partner is spewing you as a wolf.

honestly, going off of a gth solve, i feel like bottom text/tspic could be it, but i don't feel very confident in that. it doesn't feel like their reads on each other are being reciprocated because this is the path they have to take if they're wolves. it just doesn't feel unnatural to me. if you're a wolf, then i'd need to figure whatever is happening out, but gth it might just be you/julinook or you/tspic.
I mean I think it's an easy thing for the wolves to say they're not w/w with us because it's true, so they don't have to try so hard to make up reasons or fabricate examples or anything, they can just point the the facts and say "look we can't be partners with them so it's not us!", which when we're getting pretty broadly scumread is minorly clearing for them
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

who are the mafia in the world where we're town?
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Everyone and their mother has pushed Mana or been pushed by Mana. I am not clearing anyone just because at some point they have said Mana was an outed wolf. If Mana is a wolf it's not like their partner can just out and say yeah I think Mana is town guys let's vote out someone else.

People most likely to be Mana teammates: the people who said they had a gut/tone/meta read on Mana being town D1 when they had a chance to safely defend that slot.

People least likely to be Mana teammates: people who have interactions with Mana that are really hard to fake naturally. BT/Mana seems like an example of this.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

TSPIC please quote the interactions with Mana you have that you think clears you from being teammates with them.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

tspic is capped; they can't for like 3 hours.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:42 pm who are the mafia in the world where we're town?
there's probably just 2 wolves in julinook/bottom text/tspic if i had to guess?
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Tempted to wolfread TSPIC for intentionally hitting post cap.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

It's probably not a good read since TSP posts a ton as either alignment and they weren't really inflating their post count.

And yes I am in agreement with TR's POE in a town Mana world.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:42 pm Everyone and their mother has pushed Mana or been pushed by Mana. I am not clearing anyone just because at some point they have said Mana was an outed wolf. If Mana is a wolf it's not like their partner can just out and say yeah I think Mana is town guys let's vote out someone else.

People most likely to be Mana teammates: the people who said they had a gut/tone/meta read on Mana being town D1 when they had a chance to safely defend that slot.

People least likely to be Mana teammates: people who have interactions with Mana that are really hard to fake naturally. BT/Mana seems like an example of this.
I'm trying to remember who townread us early on, I think maybe tims?
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:39 pm am i wrong on akemi? am i wrong on poop explosions? am i wrong on toopy and binoo? i don't fricking know. i've been trying to escape this mindset that these are 3 villagers for the entire dayphase to see if there's some possibility that i'm missing, but... everything lines up with them just being village.
i mean i personally think you're wrong on akemi, esooa disagrees with enough confidence that instead of tunneling it like i wish to i choose to remind people constantly about this contrarian read

but i'm a broken record and frankly i'm wasting posts i mean, unless i pretend i don't remember how many posts i started this phase with and just listen to dunya which would give me like 100 more posts, im choosing to Not do that to its full extent

regarding you mentioning us/JSPIC

i obviously don't think im W/W with them but my read on them is... complicated

me and esooa read through their posts some last night (well, she was catching up, and i specifically isoed them) and we both kinda agreed their interactions with TaT were 😬 (she noted #1359, i noted a post slightly later than that by TaT feeling really awkward, too lazy to find em right now and idk how to/if i can link to postnums here)

but she was less of a fan of their actual posting where i found their D1 pretty natural/freeflowy which to my understanding is something they're not great at replicating as a wolf? not sure

we'd probably have a stronger stance if we both didn't kinda just handshake at "lol mana W" although my gut is like "but what if" and my heart/soul/brain/etc are like "mana w tho"

😹
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

TSPIC was fairly consistent about calling Mana scummy and TAT townie D1.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Next time instead of true hydras we should make it hand and brain mafia instead
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i do think i've been slightly oblivious to literally any world of 3 today but the problem is is that poop explosions has to be a wolf if we are looking at a world of 3, and i really doubt that's the case.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

dana if you're a villager please raise your hand, put a spoon on your head, and write towny posts

thx, love u 😽
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

I am beginning to get concerned that BT's weird hydra dissonance on me where Esooa says my slot is an easy townread and katze keeps emphasizing that she scumreads us but refuses to actually push it because Esooa tells her not to is setting up for a push on us tomorrow. It's a janky way to treat us and I'm having trouble finding the town motivation for katze constantly saying "I think Akemi is scum but I won't push her".
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:48 pm i do think i've been slightly oblivious to literally any world of 3 today but the problem is is that poop explosions has to be a wolf if we are looking at a world of 3, and i really doubt that's the case.
agree
Spoiler: show
my brain is like "well what if you just policy kill your top townread just in case"

stop my brain pls
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

does anyone like. actually feel like there's been 3 wolves today? does it feel like a game state where 3 wolves are running around? i've seen times where jpic thought there could've been 3 wolves but in general the thread feels too villagery for us to be dealing with 3 wolves
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:50 pm I am beginning to get concerned that BT's weird hydra dissonance on me where Esooa says my slot is an easy townread and katze keeps emphasizing that she scumreads us but refuses to actually push it because Esooa tells her not to is setting up for a push on us tomorrow. It's a janky way to treat us and I'm having trouble finding the town motivation for katze constantly saying "I think Akemi is scum but I won't push her".
okay im gonna stop realtiming to preserve posts from here on out

but i don't see the problem with... expressing my opinion, while acknowledging that when i asked esooa "are you confident enough in akemi V for me to sheep this and not tunnel it" she told me yes

am i saying it too much? yeah, probably, because i still think it

and people are like "hmmmm what if im MISCLEARING someone" and im like an energetic kitten saying "ITS AKEMI ITS AKEMI AAAAAAA" while being head back and given headpats by esooa before i can scratch the shit out of you

🐱
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:49 pm dana if you're a villager please raise your hand, put a spoon on your head, and write towny posts

thx, love u 😽
🥄
🙋‍♀️

hello this is a towny post <3
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:53 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:49 pm dana if you're a villager please raise your hand, put a spoon on your head, and write towny posts

thx, love u 😽
🥄
🙋‍♀️

hello this is a towny post <3
Unironically this is a townie post

Please do the rest of the town things
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:51 pm does anyone like. actually feel like there's been 3 wolves today? does it feel like a game state where 3 wolves are running around? i've seen times where jpic thought there could've been 3 wolves but in general the thread feels too villagery for us to be dealing with 3 wolves
I dont think there are 3 wolves left but maybe im just biased bc I rly dont want there to be 3 wolves left

Return to “Previous Rackets”