Moderator: Community Team

trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 3]

Post by trans rights »

is... is the read that akemi would carry the kill n1that bad of a read? they would have 0 reason to think julinook's role would exist unless akemi/julinook is the team, or they somehow role copped julinook n0. in certain team comps, akemi absolutely would've carried the kill.
Mana
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Aka: Made & Dana

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:56 pm is... is the read that akemi would carry the kill n1that bad of a read? they would have 0 reason to think julinook's role would exist unless akemi/julinook is the team, or they somehow role copped julinook n0. in certain team comps, akemi absolutely would've carried the kill.
what do you mean by carry the kill? like they have the role that has the kill ability or that they would be the ones to decide who to kill in the mafia chat?
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

are factional kills usually assigned on the syndicate?
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:01 pm are factional kills usually assigned on the syndicate?
I have no idea.. I've played games before where people had like odd/even night kills I think? but i feel like that's probably not the case here. but in a game with roleblocking and other stuff I would assume someone individually has to do the killing right?
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:05 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:01 pm are factional kills usually assigned on the syndicate?
I have no idea.. I've played games before where people had like odd/even night kills I think? but i feel like that's probably not the case here. but in a game with roleblocking and other stuff I would assume someone individually has to do the killing right?
yeah with a tracker and a watcher claim factional kills being assigned seem like a safe bet
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:07 pm
yeah with a tracker and a watcher claim factional kills being assigned seem like a safe bet
so if its a randomly assigned role then why would Akemi have to have the kill? or is that a separate thought, im still not completely sure what you meant by that post
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Post by Poop Explosions »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:42 pm People most likely to be Mana teammates: the people who said they had a gut/tone/meta read on Mana being town D1 when they had a chance to safely defend that slot.
I think there's a significantly more obvious and relevant thing that happened on D2 that could imply partnership with Mana.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:15 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:07 pm
so if its a randomly assigned role then why would Akemi have to have the kill? or is that a separate thought, im still not completely sure what you meant by that post
what i mean by "factional kills are assigned" is that the wolves would have to select one person to perform the action. so if you watched the walrus, you should've seen who the wolves selected to kill him IF the factional kill is assigned.

akemi makes sense to carry the kill because 1) they're unlikely to be roleblocked by anything that isn't a jk, which is the exact thing that could be likely to block them, and 2) they wouldn't have any reason to think a jk would exist anyways. they would've had to think ahead if they were actually going to take a jk into account. a village roleblocker would never block akemi.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:20 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:42 pm People most likely to be Mana teammates: the people who said they had a gut/tone/meta read on Mana being town D1 when they had a chance to safely defend that slot.
I think there's a significantly more obvious and relevant thing that happened on D2 that could imply partnership with Mana.
what's that?
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

also apparently alison has a meta where she loves to carry factional kills, and she's reaffirmed said meta. it's been corroborated by others as well.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:21 pm
what i mean by "factional kills are assigned" is that the wolves would have to select one person to perform the action. so if you watched the walrus, you should've seen who the wolves selected to kill him IF the factional kill is assigned.

akemi makes sense to carry the kill because 1) they're unlikely to be roleblocked by anything that isn't a jk, which is the exact thing that could be likely to block them, and 2) they wouldn't have any reason to think a jk would exist anyways. they would've had to think ahead if they were actually going to take a jk into account. a village roleblocker would never block akemi.
ah okay so you're saying that bc someone was killed then it means that Akemi is probably not a wolf? I think I understand now, ty for walking me through it
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:22 pm
what's that?
The massive save attempt-lookin FK wagon
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:24 pm
what's that?
oh yeah true the FK wagon was not a good look for us ill admit
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

what's that?
this would make more sense if mana was in a world of 3 though. otherwise a majority of the wagon is village motivated.

i've generally not been getting the sense that mana is in a world of 3 if one does exist. maybe i just have a blindspot though.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:56 pm is... is the read that akemi would carry the kill n1that bad of a read? they would have 0 reason to think julinook's role would exist unless akemi/julinook is the team, or they somehow role copped julinook n0. in certain team comps, akemi absolutely would've carried the kill.
I mean i wouldn't bet the game on it but I do think it carries (pun intended) *some* weight
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:30 pm
what's that?
this would make more sense if mana was in a world of 3 though. otherwise a majority of the wagon is village motivated.

i've generally not been getting the sense that mana is in a world of 3 if one does exist. maybe i just have a blindspot though.
If I said what's wrong with this I'd tilt you out of the thread again.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:00 pm
what do you mean by carry the kill? like they have the role that has the kill ability or that they would be the ones to decide who to kill in the mafia chat?
Is this a derp clear?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Nvm it is not, rip
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i did consider the derp clear thing but i'm generally not a derp clearer
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:39 pm i did consider the derp clear thing but i'm generally not a derp clearer
I think they're good sometimes, this one doesn't meet the standard tho I don't think
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

sorry, I just dont have a ton of brain cells sometimes and might need things explained a lot
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: They/them Spak/Gavial

Post by Toopy and Binoo »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:53 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:49 pm dana if you're a villager please raise your hand, put a spoon on your head, and write towny posts

thx, love u 😽
🥄
🙋‍♀️

hello this is a towny post <3
You didn’t do this in order.
Caught Scum!
Toopy Toopy
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i'm waiting for something specific at this point.

hopefully i won't be waiting for godot
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Like here’s where I’m at.
Mana in a 2 Mafia world they are partners with Alison/Nutella
Mana in a 3 Mafia world is partners with Nanook and 1 of TSP/Poop/TR.
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

-Toopy
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i think julinook/tspic w/w is incredibly unlikely. i kinda think if they were wolves together, they wouldn't claim roles that are essentially in direct conflict with each other.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:15 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:53 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:49 pm dana if you're a villager please raise your hand, put a spoon on your head, and write towny posts

thx, love u 😽
🥄
🙋‍♀️

hello this is a towny post <3
You didn’t do this in order.
Caught Scum!
Toopy Toopy
ok I actually had it like this at first:
🖐
🥄
🙋‍♀️

but then I thought it was dumb to raise my hand twice so I got rid of the first one
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:19 pm Like here’s where I’m at.
Mana in a 2 Mafia world they are partners with Alison/Nutella
Mana in a 3 Mafia world is partners with Nanook and 1 of TSP/Poop/TR.
what about a 2 and 3 wolf world where we're town? who are the mafia then
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:21 pm i think julinook/tspic w/w is incredibly unlikely. i kinda think if they were wolves together, they wouldn't claim roles that are essentially in direct conflict with each other.
I don't really think jk and rb are in direct conflict tbh, they serve different functions
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

well i'm also assuming that you're probably a mafia jk if you are a wolf, and in that case tspic is unlikely to be a wolf roleblocker. in that case, it would seem tspic would have to be lying about their role, which... it still feels like they probably would've just claimed something else?
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Bottom Text »

trans rights wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:40 pm toopy & binoo
trans rights
honey & vinegar
akemi
mana
julinook

it seems one of these votes has vote manipulation done to them
p sure this is the 6 names that voted falcon the first time they were "hammered", to which JSPIC was the actual-hammering vote iirc?

im just now realizing "wow there's probably 1-2 wolves in this list" when it's like, basically every alive player that isn't me doesn't tell me much

lol
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:27 pm well i'm also assuming that you're probably a mafia jk if you are a wolf, and in that case tspic is unlikely to be a wolf roleblocker. in that case, it would seem tspic would have to be lying about their role, which... it still feels like they probably would've just claimed something else?
Sure ill agree we aren't partnered lol

Saying we're in direct conflict implies we can't both be town based on our roles and I don't really think thats the case
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 2]

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:28 pm
trans rights wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:40 pm toopy & binoo
trans rights
honey & vinegar
akemi
mana
julinook

it seems one of these votes has vote manipulation done to them
p sure this is the 6 names that voted falcon the first time they were "hammered", to which JSPIC was the actual-hammering vote iirc?

im just now realizing "wow there's probably 1-2 wolves in this list" when it's like, basically every alive player that isn't me doesn't tell me much

lol
I'm 100% confident in my PoE of 7
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Zzzz who eod
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:03 pm Zzzz who eod
cooking rn. when i’m done eating i’ll be here.

i feel like i am, in fact, waiting for godot.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:03 pm Zzzz who eod
hi

its close enough that im gonna stop caring about postcount

awoo
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Kombucha is good actually
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

[VOTE: mana] aubergine
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

why was my first instinct to fake a quickhammer

what the fuck katze
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Nightkill me cowards
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

nightkill me so obvwolf nutella can endgame
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

[VOTE: Bottom Text] aubergine
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:22 pm [VOTE: Bottom Text] aubergine
Sup where them towny posts
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

theyll never think we're w/w now <3
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:23 pm
Sup where them towny posts
I mean I have a lot of them both from dana and me, made at this point. If you don't see them, that's on you.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

I decided mana is worf and imma do it right this time

Sorry this only means anything to a few ppl
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

why do you think bottom t ext is a wolf?
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:24 pm I decided mana is worf and imma do it right this time

Sorry this only means anything to a few ppl
ur wrong tho
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

mana is obv town but im gonna hammer them if they hit L-1 and then boast in endgame when i lived despite openwolfing

cool?
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

ok im (dana) still not completely caught up but I got things to do so im gonna post my half-finished reads list hopefully this is towny enough

Akemi - strong player, very town seeming, analytical. Made seems to distrust them a lil at some points and I kind of get that in the way that like.. they’re so trustworthy they could just be bad. But im gonna say probably town at least for now
Bottom Text - did I see correctly that they rescinded their original claim of being redirector? did they offer a new claim after that? Kinda very sus
Julinook - another "so good they’re potentially bad" suspect, but without the paranoid second guessing I would put them pretty firmly in town
Poop - made doesn’t seem to like them much but I think they have been alright for the most part. They are back and forth on us a lot which is a lil sus but I can let it pass for the time being
TSPIC - hard to follow sometimes and a little confusing which makes me want to think they are sus but that may just be due to having two very distinct heads so I can't fault them entirely for that since we are similar
Toopy & Binoo - I think I maybe just still haven’t gotten the hang of gav yet in general.. but Binoo seems pretty towny to me. But the whole slot in general I am still a lil wary of
trans rights - ????

If we end up yeeting another town today (including us) maybe try to shake things up and vote your top town read tomorrow

Return to “Previous Rackets”