Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Aka: Made & Dana

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:24 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:22 pm [VOTE: Bottom Text] aubergine
why do you think bottom t ext is a wolf?
it's not me, nutella, and Julinook. It's prob not toop and boop

It could be you, poop, BT, or TsPIC. I don't see a way to push Poop today because somehow no one see him being bad. while possible TsPic/Poop hasn't really crossed my mind. TR/BT doesn't quite make sense to me either. that leave BT/Poop and BT/Tspic. I think there's enough people where we could push BT for a win
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Post by trans rights »

okay so i asked dana several times to give her reads and that still hasn't happened. not even particularly in depth reads or anything. i just wanted her to give her reads and show her process. she promised that she would, and we're at eod and it still hasn't happened.

this is what i meant when i felt like i was waiting for godot. i've been waiting for dana's reads the entire dayphase, and they haven't showed up. sorry but i think i'm just killing mana today
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 pm Bottom Text - did I see correctly that they rescinded their original claim of being redirector? did they offer a new claim after that? Kinda very sus
no lol

do you have an actual read on us
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 pm okay so i asked dana several times to give her reads and that still hasn't happened. not even particularly in depth reads or anything. i just wanted her to give her reads and show her process. she promised that she would, and we're at eod and it still hasn't happened.

this is what i meant when i felt like i was waiting for godot. i've been waiting for dana's reads the entire dayphase, and they haven't showed up. sorry but i think i'm just killing mana today
its happened!!
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

oh. they actually showed up. lemme take a look
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:29 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 pm Bottom Text - did I see correctly that they rescinded their original claim of being redirector? did they offer a new claim after that? Kinda very sus
no lol

do you have an actual read on us
not really I am very confused by you
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

esooa says that readslist doesn't change her mind on the slot at all but isn't egregious
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights I am also very confused by and also didn't quite finish my list and they are last alphabetically (im sorry)
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

someone say if cap is lifted or not
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:29 pm esooa says that readslist doesn't change her mind on the slot at all but isn't egregious
what is esooas mind on our slot
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 pm ok im (dana) still not completely caught up but I got things to do so im gonna post my half-finished reads list hopefully this is towny enough

Akemi - strong player, very town seeming, analytical. Made seems to distrust them a lil at some points and I kind of get that in the way that like.. they’re so trustworthy they could just be bad. But im gonna say probably town at least for now
Bottom Text - did I see correctly that they rescinded their original claim of being redirector? did they offer a new claim after that? Kinda very sus
Julinook - another "so good they’re potentially bad" suspect, but without the paranoid second guessing I would put them pretty firmly in town
Poop - made doesn’t seem to like them much but I think they have been alright for the most part. They are back and forth on us a lot which is a lil sus but I can let it pass for the time being
TSPIC - hard to follow sometimes and a little confusing which makes me want to think they are sus but that may just be due to having two very distinct heads so I can't fault them entirely for that since we are similar
Toopy & Binoo - I think I maybe just still haven’t gotten the hang of gav yet in general.. but Binoo seems pretty towny to me. But the whole slot in general I am still a lil wary of
trans rights - ????

If we end up yeeting another town today (including us) maybe try to shake things up and vote your top town read tomorrow
....this contains not a single read lol

like im all about hedging but the entire post is net zero
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:31 pm someone say if cap is lifted or not
p sure it is

otherwise im dumb
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:31 pm someone say if cap is lifted or not
sure, it's 1hr before eod so I think you're good
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:31 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:29 pm esooa says that readslist doesn't change her mind on the slot at all but isn't egregious
what is esooas mind on our slot
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:31 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 pm ok im (dana) still not completely caught up but I got things to do so im gonna post my half-finished reads list hopefully this is towny enough

Akemi - strong player, very town seeming, analytical. Made seems to distrust them a lil at some points and I kind of get that in the way that like.. they’re so trustworthy they could just be bad. But im gonna say probably town at least for now
Bottom Text - did I see correctly that they rescinded their original claim of being redirector? did they offer a new claim after that? Kinda very sus
Julinook - another "so good they’re potentially bad" suspect, but without the paranoid second guessing I would put them pretty firmly in town
Poop - made doesn’t seem to like them much but I think they have been alright for the most part. They are back and forth on us a lot which is a lil sus but I can let it pass for the time being
TSPIC - hard to follow sometimes and a little confusing which makes me want to think they are sus but that may just be due to having two very distinct heads so I can't fault them entirely for that since we are similar
Toopy & Binoo - I think I maybe just still haven’t gotten the hang of gav yet in general.. but Binoo seems pretty towny to me. But the whole slot in general I am still a lil wary of
trans rights - ????

If we end up yeeting another town today (including us) maybe try to shake things up and vote your top town read tomorrow

I warned you my reads would be bad
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

That readslist is *fine* but isn't really the super townie clearing obvious Dana i was kinda hoping for tbh
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:42 pm TSPIC please quote the interactions with Mana you have that you think clears you from being teammates with them.
Spoiler: show
Mana wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:56 am
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:48 pm **SNIP**
TSPIC is town because of their townclearing Toopy and having a good chance of being the town counterwagon from D1 wagonomics (it beggars belief that there are 0 wolves between BT/TAT/Mana, and TSPIC had pressure on them at the same time all of those slots were being run up).
trans rights are townie on play and cleared from pushes if either BT or TAT are mafia, and it seems to me very likely that at least one of those two are mafia.

**SNIP**
Why does TPIC deserve credit for clearing Toopy?
Mana wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:01 am
Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:09 pm
Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:05 pm Can I get GTH lists from everyone?
AH v
BT v
FK w
H&V w
Julinook v
Mana w
Tim v
TSPIC v
T&B v
tr v

-c4
AH-W
BT- T
FK- W
H&V-T
JV- V
Mana-ST
Tim-W
Tspic- T
TB- T
TR- T
PooP- W

lol
Mana wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:24 pm
trans rights wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:16 pm
Mana wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:15 pm Julinook and TPIC are my "if they're scum they earned the win tbh" reads atm
can you elaborate on the tspic read briefly?
their read of the game has been consistently closest to mine all game. I don't see a baddie angle for their actions, and they seem removed from a lot of the easy pushes of the game
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:01 am
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:54 am
Mana wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:24 pm
trans rights wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:16 pm
Mana wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:15 pm Julinook and TPIC are my "if they're scum they earned the win tbh" reads atm
can you elaborate on the tspic read briefly?
their read of the game has been consistently closest to mine all game. I don't see a baddie angle for their actions, and they seem removed from a lot of the easy pushes of the game
Except for me thinking that you're a wolf, and still maybe do as well
okay, read my recent post, and say this again with your chest, so I know if I need to defend myself actively here or not
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:23 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:09 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:04 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:01 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:54 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:51 pm Can we please stop vaguely pointing at Mana? The best person to chop today is Poop, period, I have laid out the arguments, and they're good. Either actually push me or fall in line nerds, i can't work with this wishy washy "we should probably end on mana, i think hmmmm...." bull
i mean

both heads of our hydra think you're a wolf! thats one of esooas only reads!

im unvoting because of maj reasons, in case im wrong

if you want to shade me then do it when it makes sense please :P
it just doesn't feel like there's anything coherent around me beside vague feelings relating back to d1. My reads are immaculate, the reads on me aren't being given in thread and it's frustrating. Both times Poop voted me were bs. First time was because his teammate T&T was about to get chopped, and the second was because they "Don't want to read lol". I'm just more town than poop in every way. Feel free to check the receipts there too!!

And when Dana show up to thread it's GG Mana's town anyways, so let's just skip to the part where i'm not on the chopping block.
I do not see myself voting poop over you
Consider a world where i'm town? In that world am I just really wrong here? if so where/how?
I mean Alison's and my solve if you are town is currently BT/Tspic

Imo tr is a more likely deepwolf than poop

But lolme
Ik you said end of day 1 was a shit show, but I think looking at where votes went at the end of shit show could be very telling, especially since the center of that shit show is BT, TR and Poop. We agree that T&T was probably scum, BT dropped a last minute vote on T&T that was then cemented by TR's buzzer beater on T&T. TsPIC also changed their vote to me last second after poop made the switch viable...

actually wait. the story for TsPIC is very similar to Poops story. TsPic was voting BT, then at the last second was like "Let's vote silly mana" which was important because before that BT was tied for the chop, and chops are decided by ties, so it makes sense to do this there if BT/Tspic are teammates.

Also BT and TR are almost never teammates if there's only 2 scum left because they both changed their votes last second to T&T, and there's no way you do that to your teammate on day 1
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:33 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:28 pm Lol im back to thinking T&T might be town, and the wolves are exactly TR/mana/T&B
I'm not killing a retired player over AH, Poop, And Tspic here. And i'm not killing off FakeTim over AH, Poop, and TsPic here, cuz they were town shielding me and I would of deff tried to pocket that slot.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:34 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:33 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:28 pm Lol im back to thinking T&T might be town, and the wolves are exactly TR/mana/T&B
I'm not killing a retired player over AH, Poop, And Tspic here. And i'm not killing off FakeTim over AH, Poop, and TsPic here, cuz they were town shielding me and I would of deff tried to pocket that slot.
Retired player?

Also fake tim kill doesn’t matter, you got 2 kills for the price of one with loverized
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:42 pm BT is prob always a hit here tbh It's probably BT/TsPIc or BT/Poop
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:42 pm BT is prob always a hit here tbh It's probably BT/TsPIc or BT/Poop
Mana wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:43 am
Poop Explosions wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:15 am I am at the point where I just wanna sleepwalk flip mana

@Mana claim lol
I haven't caught up but we were a one-shot watcher and our watching failed last night (im assuming due to the redirect thing?)
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:58 pm Watcher is a pretty pro-town role. Unfortunate that it ‘failed’ or whatever, but don’t think a mafia would lie about that it failed in that position
Bottom Text wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:06 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:58 pm Watcher is a pretty pro-town role. Unfortunate that it ‘failed’ or whatever, but don’t think a mafia would lie about that it failed in that position
what kind of argument is this

"watcher is a pro town role" okay so is literally every claimed role except maybe the loverizer
lets policy them their role is maybe anti-town! Image
i claim town alignment cop you cant kill me its pro-town
Julinook wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:03 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:54 pm
Julinook wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:49 pm I also think from claim that mana is probably town, I dont want to get into why
how sheepable is this read

given i think the opposite

also i still think TR is a villager and have liked poop a decent bit more today so shrugze

could be v/v/v
Without knowing their target or yours i wouldn't push it

I'm very skeptical they're all three town. Its...not impossible, bit given what I'm aware of setup wise, i don't find it likely.
they claimed to target alison/nute, i havent claimed my target

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

ill unvote for now, but with what you know, what should my general concern level be if i did or did not target alison/nute as my first target?
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:08 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:06 pm
what kind of argument is this

"watcher is a pro town role" okay so is literally every claimed role except maybe the loverizer
lets policy them their role is maybe anti-town! Image
i claim town alignment cop you cant kill me its pro-town
Julinook wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:03 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:54 pm
Julinook wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:49 pm I also think from claim that mana is probably town, I dont want to get into why
how sheepable is this read

given i think the opposite

also i still think TR is a villager and have liked poop a decent bit more today so shrugze

could be v/v/v
Without knowing their target or yours i wouldn't push it

I'm very skeptical they're all three town. Its...not impossible, bit given what I'm aware of setup wise, i don't find it likely.
they claimed to target alison/nute, i havent claimed my target

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

ill unvote for now, but with what you know, what should my general concern level be if i did or did not target alison/nute as my first target?
What mafia claims watcher.

Ok bad argument i claimed cop as mafia too
Bottom Text wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:09 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:08 pm What mafia claims watcher.
a mafia watcher
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:13 pm
a mafia watcher
Yeah, but my point is it’s traditionally a pro-town role and I think if they were a mafia watcher they wouldn’t claim their ability failed. I think they would make up something that seems relatively safe. I also have other reasons to believe it as well which I don’t want to divulge atm
Bottom Text wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:16 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:13 pm
a mafia watcher
Yeah, but my point is it’s traditionally a pro-town role and I think if they were a mafia watcher they wouldn’t claim their ability failed. I think they would make up something that seems relatively safe. I also have other reasons to believe it as well which I don’t want to divulge atm
...this is going to go back and forth if i continue it now so i'll just say "okay we can continue playing this i have reasons to believe someones claim but i won't divulge into it game that every player seems to be playing"
Julinook wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:13 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:12 pm
Julinook wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:10 pm I wouldn't be overly concerned but I wouldn't be unconcerned
i was asking two different questions

one if i did target alison/nute
one if i didn't
Yes
noted

🦎
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:03 pm alison/nutella is probably right and if town isn't lying. if no one claims to have blocked mana i see no particularly good reason why we shouldn't chop mana.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:19 pm
Julinook wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:47 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:45 pm
Julinook wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:44 pm That is

Not an ideal n1

But a pretty impressive one nonetheless ngl
in a hypothetical world where you dont exist

alison tracks mana visiting themselves
mana watches themselves be visited by themselves, myself, and alison

smh
I cannot forgive myself for preventing this from happening

Assuming both claims are real but

Mana's probably is at least
noting the existence of this post
Mana originally started to town read us this phase and believed our reads aligned more closely with there's. They tried to hedge us onto AK/Poop, and when we entertained it briefly we were never sold on the tinfoil. Now Mana is trying to play up the TSPIC/BT are the partners, but from our perspective knowing it is BS, and it's someone I am scumreading them, I want to death tunnel them into oblivion.

Our reaction to the claim is not as clearing I once thought. There was some time between the claim and our reaction. At the time, I thought they were blocked by mafia. But after talking to TSP I thought maybe it was actually outing for them because we holstered the shot, and I thought Mana lying makes more sense because it dodn't really make a lot of sense for a mafia roleblocker to ever block them N1. It was at this point where I wanted to claim town roleblocker and claim that we made no action, until TSP shouted at me and I obeyed.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

It's worth noting that if i'm town my teammate has never tried to defend me, meaning my teammate has to be someone who's not getting any sus. That leaves Julinook, Toop and boop, and AH. Do we really think the team is Mana/JN Mana/T&B or Mana/AH more than anyone else?

Even if you think i'm bad, as many people have pointed out, most other scum candidates can't be scum with me. Voting me as the "obvious" candidate takes for granted that my teammate is deep, and I don't think we're playing a deep wolf game. Do y'all?
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 pm That readslist is *fine* but isn't really the super townie clearing obvious Dana i was kinda hoping for tbh
im sorry I was hoping to cite examples and stuff but I ran out of time due to the real life
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I'm gonna be eating during eod probably so expect another bad eod from me tbb
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

yeah the reads aren't terrible but... meh. there isn't a concrete townread in there which doesn't feel great; almost everyone there is shaded in some way.

i'm confused as to how they don't have a read on my slot; like how i'm not falling into a similar category as to how alison/julinook is falling into.

what about my slot is confusing you mana?
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights - ????

I mean the other half of the hydra has been giving strong reads, so it's not like those matter to you :PPPPP
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 pm It's worth noting that if i'm town my teammate has never tried to defend me, meaning my teammate has to be someone who's not getting any sus. That leaves Julinook, Toop and boop, and AH. Do we really think the team is Mana/JN Mana/T&B or Mana/AH more than anyone else?

Even if you think i'm bad, as many people have pointed out, most other scum candidates can't be scum with me. Voting me as the "obvious" candidate takes for granted that my teammate is deep, and I don't think we're playing a deep wolf game. Do y'all?
probably NAI

but lol
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:36 pm okay, so here's to expand on my previous point.

who is the one person that everyone this dayphase has been accentuating that they're not w/w with? that's right, it's mostly been mana. akemi, julinook, tspic, and bottom text i think have all been like "i'm not w/w with mana!"

one of these is a wolf. like, guaranteed. but why is everyone arguing that they're not w/w with mana? sure, mana is one of the primary defenestrates that could occur today, but there hasn't been nearly as much contention for why people aren't with w/w with anyone else. people aren't exactly arguing why they aren't w/w with bottom text, or tspic. it's all been circling around mana.

that's why i think mana might just be a wolf here. the wolf might just know mana is their partner, and is trying to set themselves up for the long haul.
FTR, I'm arguing at this because we are in the POE and everyone is saying that we're a slam dunk wolf with either BT & Mana. I have given reasons to why I think shows that we are not W/W. I will give you the argument about BT and I being potential W/W because I don't think it's as clearing.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

esooas at work btw

i plan on relaying stuff to her but she proooobably wont show up
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

trans rights - ????

yeah there's nothing concrete there

not sure if it was designed that way tho
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:33 pm yeah the reads aren't terrible but... meh. there isn't a concrete townread in there which doesn't feel great; almost everyone there is shaded in some way.

i'm confused as to how they don't have a read on my slot; like how i'm not falling into a similar category as to how alison/julinook is falling into.

Bolded is actually the part of it I thought was best given Dana being Dana
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

only feeling better about this vote now
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

if mana is a villager please turbo alison/nutella tomorrow, btw

this is my early legacy before i forget to post it
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:33 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 pm It's worth noting that if i'm town my teammate has never tried to defend me, meaning my teammate has to be someone who's not getting any sus. That leaves Julinook, Toop and boop, and AH. Do we really think the team is Mana/JN Mana/T&B or Mana/AH more than anyone else?

probably NAI

but lol
if everyone is confirmation biased that i'm scum, it doesn't matter how many times i say i'm town, I'm trying to get into y'all heads. I am town, by starting where y'all are at
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:26 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:01 pm I've decided that nutella is town and doing trademark town nutella bad arguments and I'm less sure on alison.
this is my last post but I've called it so I have other things to say
I don't /really/ think it's nanook and mana tbh. I did think it was when jpic presented it to me earlier and I saw nanook's reaction in the thread which I think is generally nanook's reaction to pressure as a wolf (and also as town sometimes) but eh not really feeling it.
what else.
POE is stupid it's not a reason to read someone, our claim is objectively towny in nature and if you think otherwise your name is probably nutella or you're confbiasing.
mac should solve the game for me.
I think van is probably just town, that's not a tinfoil spot for me rn. Maybe it is for the other head. Gav is town and I'm gonna say so until he gets nightkilled. On policy, if we get to 4 person mylo with gav, chop there instead of waiting. I can't read kat and am not going to try but I think esooa's been towny. Yeah that's all.

-tsp
judging by the fact you're voting mana, i assume that "I don't /really/ think it's nanook and mana tbh" means you don't think they're W/W, not that you don't think either are?

so let me lay this post out from your pov so i can understand it better

TonyStarkPlaysItCool

trans rights ("probably just town")
Toopy and Binoo ("town, but policy in F4(???)")

Akemi Hazelnut ("nutella is town, less sure on Alison" -- might be in the tier above?)
Bottom Text ("I can't read kat and am not going to try but I think esooa's been towny")
----------
Poop Explosions (no mention at all)
----------

Julinook/Mana (not W/W?)

im not quite sure how far behind these thoughts i can get

do you think the team is {Nook/Mana} + Poop + TaT? thats the best i can really decipher from this
This is a classic hydra dissonance from my partner. I want to kill mana and I haven't wavered on that
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:34 pm if mana is a villager please turbo alison/nutella tomorrow, btw

this is my early legacy before i forget to post it
No, don't do that.
that's dumb
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:33 pm yeah the reads aren't terrible but... meh. there isn't a concrete townread in there which doesn't feel great; almost everyone there is shaded in some way.

I (dana) felt good about you early on, but I haven't read enough to know if I still feel that way at this point or not. I think made probably has a better read on your slot but im gonna leave you in null in my own brain for now
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:34 pm

for others familiar with dana, is this standard for her?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:33 pm
Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 pm That readslist is *fine* but isn't really the super townie clearing obvious Dana i was kinda hoping for tbh
im sorry I was hoping to cite examples and stuff but I ran out of time due to the real life
Its ok im not meaning to be critical, if you're town this was a valiant effort and I understand

I'm just having trouble seeing it, sorry 🤷‍♀️
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:35 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:33 pm
Its ok im not meaning to be critical, if you're town this was a valiant effort and I understand

I'm just having trouble seeing it, sorry 🤷‍♀️
:cry:
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

"Standard" is one game lol
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:51 pm does anyone like. actually feel like there's been 3 wolves today? does it feel like a game state where 3 wolves are running around? i've seen times where jpic thought there could've been 3 wolves but in general the thread feels too villagery for us to be dealing with 3 wolves
This is untrue.

I have said that T&T was likely a wolf so we are probably dealing with two wolves alive rn. I have just given possible worlds if T&T was town because we don't actually know, even if I do lean on the side of them being scum atm
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i'm starting to think we were actually just bad btw and bottom text might just be v
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:55 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:53 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:49 pm dana if you're a villager please raise your hand, put a spoon on your head, and write towny posts

thx, love u 😽
🥄
🙋‍♀️

hello this is a towny post <3
Unironically this is a townie post

Please do the rest of the town things
It's not.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm i'm starting to think we were actually just bad btw and bottom text might just be v
what changed ur mind

was it openwolf post #1, openwolf post #2, openwolf post #3...
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:51 pm does anyone like. actually feel like there's been 3 wolves today? does it feel like a game state where 3 wolves are running around? i've seen times where jpic thought there could've been 3 wolves but in general the thread feels too villagery for us to be dealing with 3 wolves
This is untrue.

I have said that T&T was likely a wolf so we are probably dealing with two wolves alive rn. I have just given possible worlds if T&T was town because we don't actually know, even if I do lean on the side of them being scum atm
you... definitely made a post where you started thinking two and through was actually villager and that the team was... i don't remember exactly what it was but it included mana/me/x or something

i can quote it because i 100% know you made it.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:35 pm

I mean I dont have much experience with the game in general and also I've never been mafia other than in a turbo game so I dont make super strong reads and I am big on the second guessing myself
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Post by Poop Explosions »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:38 pm

I mean I dont have much experience with the game in general and also I've never been mafia other than in a turbo game so I dont make super strong reads and I am big on the second guessing myself
what's your solve?
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

BT, would you ever vote Poop?
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm i'm starting to think we were actually just bad btw and bottom text might just be v
what changed ur mind

was it openwolf post #1, openwolf post #2, openwolf post #3...
if you talked less this tentative v read might persist...

it was somewhat coming from the mindset that mana might just be a wolf after all. it also wasn't like i haven't seen villagery things from you in moments; i even made a post earlier today giving you a townread for how you came around to my slot in a way that it felt anti-wincon for you to do as a wolf. there were other times where i did think you were villagery too, like on d1! i mean it's tentative. we'll see.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:39 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:38 pm

what's your solve?
:shrug: maybe tspic and/or bottom text? I am gonna hope that TAT was a wolf but I really have no idea
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:39 pm BT, would you ever vote Poop?
probably not

there's like 1% of me that agrees with vanitys "if theres 3 wolves, Poop is always a wolf" take and think we can just vote them out to be safe

but 99% of me is like "but theyre town"
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Post by Poop Explosions »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:39 pm BT, would you ever vote Poop?
Why do you even think I'm a wolf? Do you have an actual reason? You can read me extremely well so it's difficult for me to actually rationalise you as town for this push.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:40 pm if you talked less this tentative v read might persist...
u have more posts than me 💜

Return to “Previous Rackets”