Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Bottom Text »

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:40 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm i'm starting to think we were actually just bad btw and bottom text might just be v
what changed ur mind

was it openwolf post #1, openwolf post #2, openwolf post #3...
if you talked less this tentative v read might persist...

it was somewhat coming from the mindset that mana might just be a wolf after all. it also wasn't like i haven't seen villagery things from you in moments; i even made a post earlier today giving you a townread for how you came around to my slot in a way that it felt anti-wincon for you to do as a wolf. there were other times where i did think you were villagery too, like on d1! i mean it's tentative. we'll see.
you mean the day you tied us for the yeet? 😹
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Post by trans rights »

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:40 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:39 pm BT, would you ever vote Poop?
probably not

there's like 1% of me that agrees with vanitys "if theres 3 wolves, Poop is always a wolf" take and think we can just vote them out to be safe

but 99% of me is like "but theyre town"
while i do think that i also think poop explosions is lock v anyways with ~0 tinfoil and i'm not entertaining something i don't believe
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 pm It's worth noting that if i'm town my teammate has never tried to defend me, meaning my teammate has to be someone who's not getting any sus. That leaves Julinook, Toop and boop, and AH. Do we really think the team is Mana/JN Mana/T&B or Mana/AH more than anyone else?

Even if you think i'm bad, as many people have pointed out, most other scum candidates can't be scum with me. Voting me as the "obvious" candidate takes for granted that my teammate is deep, and I don't think we're playing a deep wolf game. Do y'all?
If you're town why would a teammate try and save you this makes zero sense. lol what
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:41 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm i'm starting to think we were actually just bad btw and bottom text might just be v
what changed ur mind

it was somewhat coming from the mindset that mana might just be a wolf after all. it also wasn't like i haven't seen villagery things from you in moments; i even made a post earlier today giving you a townread for how you came around to my slot in a way that it felt anti-wincon for you to do as a wolf. there were other times where i did think you were villagery too, like on d1! i mean it's tentative. we'll see.
HEY DONT PRETEND TO BE ME
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Legacy if mana w is like 50% TR tinfoil and 50% Nook, still don't think it's a 3 wolf world in any case and if so gg

Legacy if mana v is just bt/tspic
Mana
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Aka: Made & Dana

Post by Mana »

Okay, so It seems my slot is read scum right now entirely on tone regardless of mechs, reads by made, Dana meta, and everything else?

Is that correct?

if it is, Made is just gonna throw in the towel, cuz there's no winning this if that's the case. Like I don't think there's a way to change anyone opinions, and I'm cool not beating my head against a wall if everyone is sure
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:41 pm
what changed ur mind

i didn't try and kill you. i even tried to vote two and through for your claim of "self-resolving", even though that turned out to be bs. that was mist mostly that was tunneling on you d1 and somewhat d2 too.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Post by Poop Explosions »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:40 pm
Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:39 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:38 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:35 pm
Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:34 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:33 pm yeah the reads aren't terrible but... meh. there isn't a concrete townread in there which doesn't feel great; almost everyone there is shaded in some way.

i'm confused as to how they don't have a read on my slot; like how i'm not falling into a similar category as to how alison/julinook is falling into.

what about my slot is confusing you mana?
Bolded is actually the part of it I thought was best given Dana being Dana
for others familiar with dana, is this standard for her?
I mean I dont have much experience with the game in general and also I've never been mafia other than in a turbo game so I dont make super strong reads and I am big on the second guessing myself
what's your solve?
:shrug: maybe tspic and/or bottom text? I am gonna hope that TAT was a wolf but I really have no idea
So when asked by Poop what their solve is Dana doesn't include Poop, ergo Dana doesn't suspect Poop or is trying to get Poop to help them.

But meanwhile Made is trying to rally support to chop poop.

Doesn't vibe. This isn't hydra dissonance to me this is just two conflicting agendas caught out.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:33 pm yeah the reads aren't terrible but... meh. there isn't a concrete townread in there which doesn't feel great; almost everyone there is shaded in some way.

i'm confused as to how they don't have a read on my slot; like how i'm not falling into a similar category as to how alison/julinook is falling into.

We locked Dana in as town D1 in AIM. The fact that she is not as townie here isn't great
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:43 pm

We locked Dana in as town D1 in AIM. The fact that she is not as townie here isn't great
well I'm only one head, we can only be half as locktown
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:42 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:32 pm It's worth noting that if i'm town my teammate has never tried to defend me, meaning my teammate has to be someone who's not getting any sus. That leaves Julinook, Toop and boop, and AH. Do we really think the team is Mana/JN Mana/T&B or Mana/AH more than anyone else?

Even if you think i'm bad, as many people have pointed out, most other scum candidates can't be scum with me. Voting me as the "obvious" candidate takes for granted that my teammate is deep, and I don't think we're playing a deep wolf game. Do y'all?
If you're town why would a teammate try and save you this makes zero sense. lol what
they wouldn't save me right now obviously, but no one has defended me all day. Hell, the only reason i haven't been hammered is because there's prob 2 wolves left
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i was more so asking the part where she never gave a concrete townread and shaded everyone in that reads list. that's what i was wondering was normal for dana
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:43 pm

I mean I dont have much experience with the game in general and also I've never been mafia other than in a turbo game so I dont make super strong reads and I am big on the second guessing myself
what's your solve?
:shrug: maybe tspic and/or bottom text? I am gonna hope that TAT was a wolf but I really have no idea
So when asked by Poop what their solve is Dana doesn't include Poop, ergo Dana doesn't suspect Poop or is trying to get Poop to help them.

Doesn't vibe. This isn't hydra dissonance to me this is just two conflicting agendas caught out.
nah this is hydra dissonance, I dont particularly think you're bad and made does
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:38 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:51 pm does anyone like. actually feel like there's been 3 wolves today? does it feel like a game state where 3 wolves are running around? i've seen times where jpic thought there could've been 3 wolves but in general the thread feels too villagery for us to be dealing with 3 wolves
This is untrue.

I have said that T&T was likely a wolf so we are probably dealing with two wolves alive rn. I have just given possible worlds if T&T was town because we don't actually know, even if I do lean on the side of them being scum atm
you... definitely made a post where you started thinking two and through was actually villager and that the team was... i don't remember exactly what it was but it included mana/me/x or something

i can quote it because i 100% know you made it.
Im not denying I said it but that was a brief tinfoiley moment which I disregarded quickly. Your post implied that was where my current thoughts were
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

if i didnt just have a game end where the TWTBAW player was just a wolf id say danas readlist is villagery for that reason
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

we actually defended mana a decent amount today tbh.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

what's your solve?

Ahh yes, two heads disagreeing is scum great solve :clap:
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:43 pm Okay, so It seems my slot is read scum right now entirely on tone regardless of mechs, reads by made, Dana meta, and everything else?

Is that correct?

if it is, Made is just gonna throw in the towel, cuz there's no winning this if that's the case. Like I don't think there's a way to change anyone opinions, and I'm cool not beating my head against a wall if everyone is sure
Sell me on TR
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

what's your solve?
Give me reasons why
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:45 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:38 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm
trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:51 pm does anyone like. actually feel like there's been 3 wolves today? does it feel like a game state where 3 wolves are running around? i've seen times where jpic thought there could've been 3 wolves but in general the thread feels too villagery for us to be dealing with 3 wolves
This is untrue.

I have said that T&T was likely a wolf so we are probably dealing with two wolves alive rn. I have just given possible worlds if T&T was town because we don't actually know, even if I do lean on the side of them being scum atm
you... definitely made a post where you started thinking two and through was actually villager and that the team was... i don't remember exactly what it was but it included mana/me/x or something

i can quote it because i 100% know you made it.
Im not denying I said it but that was a brief tinfoiley moment which I disregarded quickly. Your post implied that was where my current thoughts were
i didn't mean to imply it and i don't think my post really implied it either. thanks for clarifying though.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:46 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:43 pm Okay, so It seems my slot is read scum right now entirely on tone regardless of mechs, reads by made, Dana meta, and everything else?

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR
why tr?
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:44 pm

what's your solve?

nah this is hydra dissonance, I dont particularly think you're bad and made does
In AIM when you were town you were sus of me all game. Here you have someone else with you confirmation biasing your preconditioned tunnel and you think I am townie?

Made reads me well usually and has me as scum.

None of this makes any sense.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:46 pm

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR
why tr?
or wait did you mean town read and not trans rights
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Mana, can you give your personal odds of TaT being Town/Mafia/3p

in like, the following format: 25%/50%/25%
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR
why tr?
or wait did you mean town read and not trans rights
he means me.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR
why tr?
If you're town and I'm tinfoiling

Tr is probably where im tinfoiling
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:46 pm In AIM when you were town you were sus of me all game. Here you have someone else with you confirmation biasing your preconditioned tunnel and you think I am townie?

I was sus of you because I wasn't sus of you, if that makes sense? like you were so townread and acted so town that it made me paranoid and thats why I was sus. but then you were town so I have learned from my mistake and dont feel like I need to be as paranoid about you here
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:47 pm

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR
why tr?
If you're town and I'm tinfoiling

Tr is probably where im tinfoiling
Huh
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:45 pm

what's your solve?

In AIM when Dana was town, she was sus of me all game. Here she has someone else with her confirmation biasing her preconditioned tunnel and suddenly has me as town? I have been far less townie in this game than I was in that game.

You generally read me well and you're tunneling me here when I am town.

Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR
TR would be scum in the world where BT is town and T&T is scum. TR was going to vote their teammate, but didn't realizing it would of put them over the edge instead of the random vote at hte end of day 1. It's not a particuarly strong case (exactly 4th in mades POE, but it's a case.)

But why would I sell you on TR, do you you're own damn pushes, don't be lazy Mr. Nook
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

mist might show up btw. unsure. she got pestered by her parents or something.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:48 pm
Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:46 pm In AIM when you were town you were sus of me all game. Here you have someone else with you confirmation biasing your preconditioned tunnel and you think I am townie?

I was sus of you because I wasn't sus of you, if that makes sense? like you were so townread and acted so town that it made me paranoid and thats why I was sus. but then you were town so I have learned from my mistake and dont feel like I need to be as paranoid about you here
what is it here that has you townreading me?
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:48 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:45 pm

what's your solve?

In AIM when Dana was town, she was sus of me all game. Here she has someone else with her confirmation biasing her preconditioned tunnel and suddenly has me as town? I have been far less townie in this game than I was in that game.

You generally read me well and you're tunneling me here when I am town.

It makes sense if you realize that players understand that different games mean different alignments

comeon Mr. Poop
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 pm ok im (dana) still not completely caught up but I got things to do so im gonna post my half-finished reads list hopefully this is towny enough

Akemi - strong player, very town seeming, analytical. Made seems to distrust them a lil at some points and I kind of get that in the way that like.. they’re so trustworthy they could just be bad. But im gonna say probably town at least for now
Bottom Text - did I see correctly that they rescinded their original claim of being redirector? did they offer a new claim after that? Kinda very sus
Julinook - another "so good they’re potentially bad" suspect, but without the paranoid second guessing I would put them pretty firmly in town
Poop - made doesn’t seem to like them much but I think they have been alright for the most part. They are back and forth on us a lot which is a lil sus but I can let it pass for the time being
TSPIC - hard to follow sometimes and a little confusing which makes me want to think they are sus but that may just be due to having two very distinct heads so I can't fault them entirely for that since we are similar
Toopy & Binoo - I think I maybe just still haven’t gotten the hang of gav yet in general.. but Binoo seems pretty towny to me. But the whole slot in general I am still a lil wary of
trans rights - ????

If we end up yeeting another town today (including us) maybe try to shake things up and vote your top town read tomorrow
So this whole day has been me thinking a thing, talking myself out of the thing, and finding a whole new reason for the thing in the last place I expected to find a reason for the thing. Here's another of those reasons to think the thing.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Bottom Text wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:46 pm Mana, can you give your personal odds of TaT being Town/Mafia/3p

in like, the following format: 25%/50%/25%
I (dana) would probably go with something around 30%/50%/10%
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR
TR would be scum in the world where BT is town and T&T is scum. TR was going to vote their teammate, but didn't realizing it would of put them over the edge instead of the random vote at hte end of day 1. It's not a particuarly strong case (exactly 4th in mades POE, but it's a case.)

But why would I sell you on TR, do you you're own damn pushes, don't be lazy Mr. Nook
do you believe her that she meant to vote tat?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR

Cause I'm probably gonna hammer you if you don't lol
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR

i mean no and i'm not going to explain this for the umpteenth time.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:44 pm i was more so asking the part where she never gave a concrete townread and shaded everyone in that reads list. that's what i was wondering was normal for dana
SHe definitely made reads such as 'suspecting JJJ because he seems like a good player'.

I don't think that's the reason we locked them in as V so I don't really remember.
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR

do it
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:49 pm

what is it here that has you townreading me?
I feel like you're acting pretty similar to how you did in AIM where you actually were town?
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

[VOTE: Mana] aubergine
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Poop Explosions wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:49 pm
Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 pm ok im (dana) still not completely caught up but I got things to do so im gonna post my half-finished reads list hopefully this is towny enough

Akemi - strong player, very town seeming, analytical. Made seems to distrust them a lil at some points and I kind of get that in the way that like.. they’re so trustworthy they could just be bad. But im gonna say probably town at least for now
Bottom Text - did I see correctly that they rescinded their original claim of being redirector? did they offer a new claim after that? Kinda very sus
Julinook - another "so good they’re potentially bad" suspect, but without the paranoid second guessing I would put them pretty firmly in town
Poop - made doesn’t seem to like them much but I think they have been alright for the most part. They are back and forth on us a lot which is a lil sus but I can let it pass for the time being
TSPIC - hard to follow sometimes and a little confusing which makes me want to think they are sus but that may just be due to having two very distinct heads so I can't fault them entirely for that since we are similar
Toopy & Binoo - I think I maybe just still haven’t gotten the hang of gav yet in general.. but Binoo seems pretty towny to me. But the whole slot in general I am still a lil wary of
trans rights - ????

If we end up yeeting another town today (including us) maybe try to shake things up and vote your top town read tomorrow
So this whole day has been me thinking a thing, talking myself out of the thing, and finding a whole new reason for the thing in the last place I expected to find a reason for the thing. Here's another of those reasons to think the thing.
what thing are you thinking?
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

That's definitely not a comprehensive list of the people that fit those criteria lol
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Mana wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:50 pm
Julinook wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Is that correct?

Sell me on TR

do it
Meh

I will if given the chance tbh
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Okay Let's do this::