Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 1]

Post by KZA »

@Qwags what other reads do you have
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 372

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:45 pm
Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:36 pm
Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:34 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:58 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:56 pmhi tim! hi!
Hi Daisy!!!

I think we should probably all vote Seanzie unless a really obvious wolf comes along, because he is at best intentionally useless and at worst an openwolf playing on TWTBAW. What do you think?
I think this is dumb

[VOTE: timsup2wolfin] aubergine
I've missed your constant tunneling so. How come you have turned into such a good player in so many ways but haven't gotten over the "just vote Tim always no matter what" thing?
have you tried not being wolfy
Sure. That usually results in a whole bunch of people realizing I am not a wolf, and you tunneling madly along. This game good case in point. There are plenty of people in this game that buy their timfoil in the giant economy rolls, and even they for the most part have settled on me being towny enough for now. I get in this little bounce with Seanzie and here you come, excavator on high speed.

It's only frustrating because I just watched you play really well...in a game I wasn't in.
well gosh buddy if you're being so darn townie that everyone except tunnel mcsyn can see it, it seems n1 will solve both our problems, huh?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:11 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:52 pm Syn giving me the jeebies.

Gavial and Syn top scum.

Kza and Falc top town.

MacDougal and Quin town leans.
Quit trying to pocket me you stupid, sexy bastard
I'm not even trying. I just dont think you're scum.

I missed like 300 posts at work today so I'm just gonna leave and maybe skim after dinner, because like fuck. Eh?
Come on.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by falcon45ca »

So Monkey's ISO is less than inspired...14 posts or no, most of the 14 is lack lustre.

One post in particular, towards Mac...Monkey says something like "I like this, seems to come from a towny mindset". I can't stand passive language like that, comes across as hedgey to me
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:56 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:45 pm
Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:36 pm
Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:34 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:58 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:56 pmhi tim! hi!
Hi Daisy!!!

I think we should probably all vote Seanzie unless a really obvious wolf comes along, because he is at best intentionally useless and at worst an openwolf playing on TWTBAW. What do you think?
I think this is dumb

[VOTE: timsup2wolfin] aubergine
I've missed your constant tunneling so. How come you have turned into such a good player in so many ways but haven't gotten over the "just vote Tim always no matter what" thing?
have you tried not being wolfy
Sure. That usually results in a whole bunch of people realizing I am not a wolf, and you tunneling madly along. This game good case in point. There are plenty of people in this game that buy their timfoil in the giant economy rolls, and even they for the most part have settled on me being towny enough for now. I get in this little bounce with Seanzie and here you come, excavator on high speed.

It's only frustrating because I just watched you play really well...in a game I wasn't in.
well gosh buddy if you're being so darn townie that everyone except tunnel mcsyn can see it, it seems n1 will solve both our problems, huh?
I doubt it. There are plenty of other players towning it up, and a number of them have more rep than I do so are more likely to draw an N1K. But if it works out, sure that's cool. Just go back to playing well and win it for me.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:00 pm So Monkey's ISO is less than inspired...14 posts or no, most of the 14 is lack lustre.

One post in particular, towards Mac...Monkey says something like "I like this, seems to come from a towny mindset". I can't stand passive language like that, comes across as hedgey to me
And yet I give definitive reasoned takes and you scream "TMI."
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

tim townreading me for basically the first time ever gives me a fear in my bones
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:10 pm tim townreading me for basically the first time ever gives me a fear in my bones
It's subject to re-evaluation later so no need to panic.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:12 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:10 pm tim townreading me for basically the first time ever gives me a fear in my bones
It's subject to re-evaluation later so no need to panic.
wow, noncommittal reads

scummy

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@Timsup2nothin have you townread me early in any games prior to this one
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:40 pm Sorry I'm late. I was waylaid by a messenger with a random letter. It was actually addressed to Long Con, so I had to convince the guy that I wasn't actually Long Con, but some other dude with a steel sword.

I think the letter said something like "Welcome to the Werewolf Party" or something, anyone know what it could mean?
is this an elder scrolls reference?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:14 pm @Timsup2nothin have you townread me early in any games prior to this one
Not in GoC...though in GoC I specifically avoided reading anyone as anything early. Otherwise...we played Stardew together and I hard townread your hydra immediately there. I don't know where else we played together. U-Pick I have basically no memory of at all, so if that's a reference point...uh...sure.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i didn't play in U-Pick so that's probably why it wasn't memorable
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:20 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:40 pm Sorry I'm late. I was waylaid by a messenger with a random letter. It was actually addressed to Long Con, so I had to convince the guy that I wasn't actually Long Con, but some other dude with a steel sword.

I think the letter said something like "Welcome to the Werewolf Party" or something, anyone know what it could mean?
Yes. A pretty funny one too.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:22 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:15 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:10 pm Unless it’s their meta, I think KZA voting for low-hanging fruit Marmot right now is scummy. I can name about 5 other names that have more content and are objectively, subjectively scummier.

CMV
oh, rip. u think KZA is scumbly.
Yeah, that’s a yikes from me.
Why is KZA town to you?
so past game me and KZA was both town. and i figured out they were town. I didn't want them.lynched iirc. I might be mixing them.up with someone else. but it seems like they are being townie. they make jk type posts and they have reads that doesn't seem to make sense but I don't think that makes them.scum. I could be wrong tho. it's early in game.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:21 pm i didn't play in U-Pick so that's probably why it wasn't memorable
UPick is like the 80s. I know I was there, and I am sure I did stuff, but there is this heavy haze of liquor and hard rock music spread over it that obscures any detail.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

you did lsd without me ?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:20 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:14 pm @Timsup2nothin have you townread me early in any games prior to this one
Otherwise...we played Stardew together and I hard townread your hydra immediately there.
:suspish:

ImageImageImageImage
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

I will automatically scumread any 80s music
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:32 pm
Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:33 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:55 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:49 pm it wasn't a random list, i picked the names on it specifically because they're players who i feel like i can potentially gauge reactions from, based on recent past experience, except for Bo and also, i guess, Nanook.
wait so you made a reads list and u had me on it and I haven't even posted yet and it wasn't a random list, it wasn't a jk thing? it wasn't day 1 lol mememing?

I ignored it when I read it, might have done a bit of smh, but ignored it.

only thing I can think of is you is scum now. complete and utterly scum. only reason you don't know jack squat is you probably mafia.
being mafia would make him one of the only ones in the game who does know anything

what is this take
yes okay, i guess i was sort of expecting a strong reaction and suspicion from daisycloud in response to being brought up, but now that you're mentioning it the reasoning here doesn't make sense. me knowing or not knowing things has little to do with alignment, and whether or not i know things was never part of the question in the first place, so it's a strange thing to say
no

imma ignore you now. okay thanks ♡

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:25 pm you did lsd without me ?
you were too young
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

KZA wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:25 pm I will automatically scumread any 80s music
I guess I am lucky that Syn loaded my radio with 70s acid rock then.
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:58 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:52 pm Syn giving me the jeebies.

Gavial and Syn top scum.

Kza and Falc top town.

I missed like 300 posts at work today so I'm just gonna leave and maybe skim after dinner, because like fuck. Eh?
Come on.
See, that's exactly what you'd say if you were trying to pocket me. And you've been towny LL so far, but I'm wondering if you're getting your kid to post for you like you did with your cousin that one game, so I'm not confident in that read either.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:22 pm

is anything being said about long con here? based on the reference being made or does it just seem like a random name
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:26 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:49 pm it wasn't a random list, i picked the names on it specifically because they're players who i feel like i can potentially gauge reactions from, based on recent past experience, except for Bo and also, i guess, Nanook.
wait so you made a reads list and u had me on it and I haven't even posted yet and it wasn't a random list, it wasn't a jk thing? it wasn't day 1 lol mememing?

only thing I can think of is you is scum now. complete and utterly scum. only reason you don't know jack squat is you probably mafia.
being mafia would make him one of the only ones in the game who does know anything

what is this take
yes okay, i guess i was sort of expecting a strong reaction and suspicion from daisycloud in response to being brought up, but now that you're mentioning it the reasoning here doesn't make sense. me knowing or not knowing things has little to do with alignment, and whether or not i know things was never part of the question in the first place, so it's a strange thing to say
no

??????
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:29 pm

what is this take
no

??????
know your place, kyle :noble:

ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:00 pm So Monkey's ISO is less than inspired...14 posts or no, most of the 14 is lack lustre.

Seems to have ruffles your feathers a bit, did I hit too close to the mark?

I highlighted what pinged me in your post. In particular, it was the line about Mafia shared rolecards and knowing about shrines and how they're mixed amongst town...how do you know that's true? Seems like you know something I don't.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Syn wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:32 pm

what is this take
no

??????
know your place, kyle :noble:
did i do something wrong????
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

what is this take
no

??????
dude I don't even know you. so yeah no

idk what you expect but you r not getting it. go talk to tim or KZA. hit up LongCon. talk to Scotty, them 7s nice and will talk to anyone.

no Kyle no

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

is anything being said about long con here? based on the reference being made or does it just seem like a random name
That you have to get from Marmot. "Getting waylaid by a messenger with a random letter" is a swipe at BethSoft because that is the 'creative' way that you are introduced to new content any time you install DLC. But what made him choose LongCon for the joke I have no idea.

Note that LongCon is currently my strongest town read, so if he has a really good answer ping me.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Enrique »

ImageImageImageImage
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:58 pm

Gavial and Syn top scum.

Kza and Falc top town.

Come on.
See, that's exactly what you'd say if you were trying to pocket me. And you've been towny LL so far, but I'm wondering if you're getting your kid to post for you like you did with your cousin that one game, so I'm not confident in that read either.
Well before you interrupted me I got up to what reads like a wolfy pop in from a potential Zfetch dupe.
I mean, the vibe is way different, but monkey's man, never trust a damn monkey. They're worse than birds.

Now to address your super mean accusation, wickedly cutting insult and belittlement of my yuge brayn - I haven't been getting the kids, or my cousin to post for me but I will confess, the last couple games I played left me sour. They just weren't fun and I'm feeling a bit like BB King.

And now I'm not gonna bother to catch up. It's not like I wanted to anyway.

Thoughts on Kza and Qwagger?
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

kyle acting like he ain't know what tmi even is.

Victories:
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:37 pm

That you have to get from Marmot. "Getting waylaid by a messenger with a random letter" is a swipe at BethSoft because that is the 'creative' way that you are introduced to new content any time you install DLC. But what made him choose LongCon for the joke I have no idea.

Note that LongCon is currently my strongest town read, so if he has a really good answer ping me.
@Timsup2nothin

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:36 pm

what is this take
no

??????

idk what you expect but you r not getting it. go talk to tim or KZA. hit up LongCon. talk to Scotty, them 7s nice and will talk to anyone.

no Kyle no
what the fuck are you talking about lol
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

respectfully i mean
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:39 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:36 pm

what is this take
no

??????

no Kyle no
what the fuck are you talking about lol
no means no

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@DaisyCloud explain how tmi factors into anything you've said or anything i've done
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

:nicenod:
Qwags wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:21 pm KZA being scummy? :eyes:

That's just how he plays.
Holy shit you need to play and contribute more than this.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:41 pm @DaisyCloud explain how tmi factors into anything you've said or anything i've done
kyle listen okay

listen kyle, just listen

r u listening kyle?

listen

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

@Kylemii r u listening

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i'm listening, answer the question anyways.
Qwags
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Qwags »

KZA wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:51 pm @Qwags what other reads do you have
I wanna know why Tim wanted to vote Senzie so quickly. Seems to be a vote just for the sake of voting.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Qwags wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:43 pm
I wanna know why Tim wanted to vote Senzie so quickly. Seems to be a vote just for the sake of voting.
I mean, to be fair, I'm voting him and I don't think he is voting me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

pulling out some weird personal response and clutching your pearls because you feel like your point isn't being respected or something but what you said doesn't make sense and i'd like you to just explain it instead of doing all that, if possible
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Qwags wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:43 pm
Did you iso tim to see if he justified the vote, or are you just throwing shade for the sake of looking engaged?
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

kyle
r u listening
kyle okay
u have tmi... maybe
idk
did you listen?
okay bye ♡

Victories:
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

He’s an odd one, mister Qwags.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:33 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:04 pm

Seems to have ruffles your feathers a bit, did I hit too close to the mark?

I highlighted what pinged me in your post. In particular, it was the line about Mafia shared rolecards and knowing about shrines and how they're mixed amongst town...how do you know that's true? Seems like you know something I don't.
More like you hit a pet peeve. I really hate the whole "the only way you can be right is if you have TMI" concept. Always have.

Anyway, this specific situation...if I had a team in wolf chat I can flatly guarantee that team would have compared role cards and analyzed the setup before the game started. If someone says they wouldn't have they are just a crappy wolf and should go play in a weaker player list. If you think not starting from the assumption "the wolves are all crappy and wouldn't have thought of this" is "too informed" I really can't help you there.

I think we worked out that some people have specific info about a small number of shrines and some people have a wider selection and less detail pretty early on. Yes, I am assuming that applies to the wolves as well as the town. If you think that is a bad assumption...<shrug> okay.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

explain that point of view or i'll just vote forever you until you do

Return to “Previous Jobs”