Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Poop Explosions »

Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:34 pm
Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:32 pm i consider bt townier than julinook, tspic and trans rights*
yeah but we're PoE to like, literally everybody else

kinda wack decision lol
i disagree, the fact that they shot gavial to me is confirmation that my logic was reasonable. the mafia dodged our bg because they didn't want our slot to flip and knew we would never bg gavial. they chose to shoot gavial over us directly because of some combination of our reads bad and/or they think we're choppable.

Who would think we are choppable here? I do not actually think Alison/Nutella would enter an f6 regardless of made's reads, thinking that they could get me chopped from the vantage point of where they were townreading me most of the game. Therefore I think they always fire straight at our slot.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

I assure you I am about to make the remaining two hydras vastly regret ever letting me live to this position. You're dumb.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:37 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:34 pm
Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:32 pm i consider bt townier than julinook, tspic and trans rights*
yeah but we're PoE to like, literally everybody else

kinda wack decision lol
i disagree, the fact that they shot gavial to me is confirmation that my logic was reasonable. the mafia dodged our bg because they didn't want our slot to flip and knew we would never bg gavial. they chose to shoot gavial over us directly because of some combination of our reads bad and/or they think we're choppable.

Who would think we are choppable here? I do not actually think Alison/Nutella would enter an f6 regardless of made's reads, thinking that they could get me chopped from the vantage point of where they were townreading me most of the game. Therefore I think they always fire straight at our slot.
eh i mean

gavial was like, never getting MLed

id personally never allow it but idt anyone would even try it

i think every other slot had at least one person verbally tinfoiling them, idr that for them

with that said; i acknowledge all of your points
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Prior to this day i would organise my reads in the following order. I admit that my confidence is not strong. The percentage indicates the level of confidence I have in the read. Yes it's a bit random. I am benchmarking my current gutfeel so that I can contrast it with the findings that come out of analysis:

Akemi Hazlenut - 75%
Bottom Text - 55%
Trans Rights - 45%
Julinook - 40%
TSPIC - 30%
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:32 pm uhhh

okay

i just thought of something

and it has really strong implications

and i'm torn on whether or not i should say anything more today

mrrrrrrrrrrr
update on this

i think its a dud

its mechanical mumbo jumbo, i might talk about it more later but a bit more thought makes me think it was me getting ahead of myself
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

It is worth noting that now that we have Mana flipped as town, that confirms that the counter wagon to the tie being town, means that BT is much less likely to be mafia. Because both mafia could have coalesced onto the push that was being made onto town Mana, to get an easier chop. Particularly given how much Made jarred me in particular at EOD1. It appears very likely that the wolves would be more likely to be on Bottom Text's wagon, than they would be on Mana's wagon, otherwise TAT themselves would also have been on Mana's wagon. I am of the view that contrary to what is normal, that it is plausible that all the wolves ended the day on Bottom Text.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

That would mean that simply the mafia that remain are Trans Rights and Akemi Hazlenut. Which would also explain to some degree why I am alive, because they have both townread me more than the other remaining players have, so the tactic for dealing with me has been one of sheep and steer, as opposed to combat. And in fact that the Gavial kill was simply to remove wildcard, because the table is set for them to win via me siding with them and overwhelming the disjointed other town players.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

If that proves to be the case, this is going to be a very hard mylo/lylo and also given that I have no great clears, I am inclined to sleep even moreso now.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 1]

TwoAndThrough wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:13 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:12 pm
TwoAndThrough wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:11 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:04 pm
TwoAndThrough wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:01 pm I don't know if you are Alison or Nutella...please either deathtunnel with no reason whatever or quote a random post and conf bias about how wolfy it is.
I am doing neither. Nanook makes first post reads and treats them at least semi seriously and you know this. You responded to his accusation in the worst possible way, which is to smile and laugh and try to deflect it while quietly slipping in the implication that early reads are not to be trusted.
LOLOLOLOL...Nanook does make EARLY post reads, but he doesn't make FIRST post reads on me since I make the same first post in every game regardless of alignment and he knows it from wolfing with me.
So what do you call "Tim is scum and I'm not kidding"?
An obvious joke, and I'm not kidding.
This reads like distancing in hindsight, particularly given the fact that Akemi Hazlenut ends the day voting opposed to this slot's wagon. I think that if this is distancing that it also intends to serve the purpose of Akemi Hazlenut pocketing Nanook whose read on Tim/HK they are somewhat defending. I do not consider it likely that this is three way distancing, particularly because Nanook's contributions to the interactions are detached and come across like "hey guys talking about me I'm right here" sorta.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Bottom Text wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:27 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:23 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:22 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:20 pm does anyone want to hear something kind of funny and also really sad
yes
people creating dichotomies between me and transrights when half of my read on them was exaggerated to kickstart the game out of RVS and i think theyre solidly above null right now

😹😹😹
in that case, who would you like to bully instead?
i dont know i havent gotten that far ahead and esooa would rather call me cute than call people wolves

i remember the tim/hk slot writing a post that made me physically cringe though so i'm fine bullying them (they smell)

but given the obvious implication of this asking who i want to vote

idk but im not moving it off of transrights just to make a statement tbh
I do not like this.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

TwoAndThrough wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:50 pm Okay...I know that feelie reads and meta and all that are the rage here, and actual looking at vote movements and other...y'know...objective stuff...is generally dismissed...but it is really weird that Trans Rights is voting for Poop Explosions and Poop Explosions is voting for Bottom Text and Bottom Text is voting for Trans Rights. I dunno if it means anything or what it might mean, but a cozy little triangle like that is a pretty unusual vote pattern so remind me later when we get some flips to see if there was anything to it.
Maximum 1 wolf in this list. Ergo Trans Rights and Bottom Text are never partners. That may already be obvious I forget lol.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

TwoAndThrough wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:03 am
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:46 am On second thoughts, not providing a thought on the vote triangle is mildly wolfy i guess
What was I supposed to think about the vote triangle? I think it was unusual, and I made that pretty clear. I actually don't recall seeing that before. With no previous experience of it I have no earthly idea what to make of it. I think what makes it unusual is that it's kind of typical for people to think the person voting them might be a wolf, and that someone voting for that person could be right in doing so...or at the least take kind of an unconscious "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" path. So generally when you have someone voting you and then someone votes for them the reaction is to pile on, not make a triangle. But as I said I am not claiming to "know what it means," I'm just doing my usual drift through day one and noted an oddity.

Of course, my usual drift through day one has all the usual complainers complaining. The people who throw random "reads" based on whatever feelie they get from some obscure bit of wording want me to do the same, and since I don't they cry wolf. The people who want to ascribe some deep meaning to "they opened with a copy pasta" when the player most likely always opens with a copy pasta are upset that I am not having a deeply meaningful conversation about the copy pasta, and they cry wolf. Syn is no doubt gonna death tunnel me again because he is always crying wolf when I come around. It's just another day one in the life.

So here's the deal. I'm town. As I just showed in Nanook's game, if you give me some flips to work with I will happily solve the game and die. I know no one is gonna let me end game. No one should ever let me end game. But at this point I think you should start looking at why so many people are willing to say "oh, one of them misspelled first in their matching one word entry posts...that's a wolf tell for sure" or whatever dumb nonsense is being pitched here. Because somewhere in there are the usual opportunists thinking that this time...finally this time...they are gonna be the wolves that get a day one chop on me.
This is the first time that TSPIC agitates towards TAT at all and it is very mild and evokes this reaction. TAT had been copping a lot of heat from lot of players at this point, and I am not entirely sure it makes sense for TSPIC to agitate towards them in such a limp dick fashion much less for TAT to then go ballistic in response to them. This is a very good interaction for TSPIC.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

TwoAndThrough wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:27 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:41 am
TwoAndThrough wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:03 am So here's the deal. I'm town. As I just showed in Nanook's game, if you give me some flips to work with I will happily solve the game and die. I know no one is gonna let me end game. No one should ever let me end game. But at this point I think you should start looking at why so many people are willing to say "oh, one of them misspelled first in their matching one word entry posts...that's a wolf tell for sure" or whatever dumb nonsense is being pitched here. Because somewhere in there are the usual opportunists thinking that this time...finally this time...they are gonna be the wolves that get a day one chop on me.
At the time of you writing this your wagon was: Julinook, Akemi Hazelnut, Mana, trans rights, Bottom Text

You've said before that your playstyle involves baiting mafia into a push on you and exposing them based on the way they treat you. Which of these five people are opportunistic mafiosos? I'm not a fan of you vaguely gesturing towards the people pushing you as consisting of a mix of wrong town and wolfy opportunists without identifying which ones are which, and why.
I'm still observing. If Alison doesn't drag your hydra off of me I will start to suspect you, because Alison knows better than to think a day one read on me is anything better than a blind shot rand play.

I'm intrigued by the way Bottom Text got on and then got right back off like they realized they had touched a hot stove.

I think Syn's lame justification for getting on the wagon was unironically wolfy. But Syn tends to be kinda wolfy and always wants to eliminate me so not going too hard at that yet.

I think Vanity is very sketch generally speaking and that making me seem like a good place to park might be giving her an excuse to not do anything else.

Nanook starting this nonsense with a nonsense vote based on a one word read, to be honest, might be just helping me out by getting things started since he knows I need a wagon on my back to give me something to study...and if he turned out to be right he would be positioned to claim full credit without doing any work. Very Nanook.

Made is just ughhhh. He knows better so probably just a wolf. We'll see.
The first juicy readslist comes courtesy of provocation from Akemi Hazlenut. It is a little unusual that at this point TAT haven't gone into anti-spew and hard pushed their slot (although that would probably have forced them to hard bus and led to their certain demise so it's not that big of a deal).

The vanity read looks not partner, nor does the Bottom Text read. Very Nanook? I need to revisit this post when I finish up cuz I'm not getting as much out of it as I probably should.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

People familiar with Vanity, I am struggling to read their pushes on TAT during day 1 as insincere, is vanity a know exponent of serious distancing and/or good at it? It just looks genuine to me.

There is always one/two mafia between them and Akemi Hazlenut I think, but they are emerging as the lesser likelihood the more I analyse.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut
No votes
Voters: None
Bottom Text
24%
Voters: Akemi Hazelnut, Mana, trans rights, TwoAndThrough
FalconKnows
No votes
Honey & Vinegar
No votes
Julinook
No votes
Mana
18%
Voters: Julinook, TonyStarkPlaysItCool, Poop Explosions
Poop Explosions
No votes
The Walrus
No votes
Timsup2gettinserious
No votes
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
6%
Voters: The Walrus
Toopy and Binoo
No votes
trans rights
No votes
TwoAndThrough
24%
Voters: Timsup2gettinserious, Toopy and Binoo, Honey & Vinegar, Bottom Text
unvote
6%
Voters: FalconKnows
sleep
No votes
host/mod
24%
Voters: dunya, JaggedJimmyJay, Marmot, MacDougall

So far I have seen near clearing interactives with Trans Rights (several), Julinook (several) and TSPIC (one).

Overwhelmingly the worst interactions have been between them and Akemi Hazlenut and Bottom Text. Though there also have been some redeemable interactions for Bottom Text, which is to be expected for them, and none for Akemi Hazlenut which is insane really.

Can Akemi Hazlenut reasonably be with Bottom Text? Why did Akemi not vote for Mana at EOD1 if they are mafia and Bottom Text is mafia?

Akemi Hazlenut + TSPIC
Trans Rights + TSPIC
Bottom Text + TSPIC

In spite of that one good interaction it is very difficult for me to find a team of two that doesn't contain TSPIC as they make more sense than any combination of Akemi/Trans/BT being teammates so far.

I will need to do preflip associatives to solve that probably.

At this point I am inclined to take Julinook as cleared. The evidence in their favour has stacked up so much higher than everyone else at this stage.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

We have three dead town on TAT now. That naturally makes the wagons just vastly more likely to be t/w. Particularly given they also cross voted.

It's hard to see Bottom Text as a wolf in spite of the analysis suggesting otherwise. For them to be a wolf would mean that the wolves misplayed day 1 badly and have walked ass backwards and through several days of PR dodging to arrive at them now having lucked into looking near incompatible together.

I want to take BT as a town but I have more ISO to do yet. I am only about halfway through.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

If, BT is town. It would make some sense that the wolves would split because they are just naturally inclined to do so. As a wolf that likes to be brazen I often try to get my teammates to vote as a bloc and can never coerce them into doing so. So on that basis, it is probable that Trans Rights and Akemi Hazlenut are only ever t/w.

I like the TR interactions with the TAT slot a great deal more than the Akemi interactions. If I had gth right now to pick between them, I pick Akemi as the wolf.

As for Julinook/TSPIC, that is a lot easier. It's just TSPIC.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Yeah I'm still town tho

Would prob just be dead if BT hadn't gone on about my "~deepwolf equity~" lol
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

I can see TR/TSPIC I thiiiiink?

can you go over why nook is totally clear tho cause i mean

it's nook
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Given the context (Nanook making a snap scumread on Tim/HK) this would be an incredibly weird post to make on a teammate. https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 81#p779381

Julinook - https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 69#p779369
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 76#p779376

These do not seen at all partnery.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

They are too flaccid.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:45 pm Yeah I'm still town tho

so you have BT as town then? because this thought can only be valid in a world where BT is town.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:52 pm

so you have BT as town then? because this thought can only be valid in a world where BT is town.
No they'd say it as wolf I think
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Those tim posts in light of vienna could be spewing nook town I guess
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:54 pm

then how would that influence the wolves to keep you alive, doesn't make any sense as a thought for you to have had
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Like BT doesn't kill me because they've been fighting me, they need that avenue. Wifom I guess but it's what theyve been leading up to
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:56 pm

then how would that influence the wolves to keep you alive, doesn't make any sense as a thought for you to have had
..what?

I'm saying it would be their plan to rationalize me not dying
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

There is a stark contrast to the way that Tim/HK reacted/dealt with Trans Rights and Akemi Hazlenut vs. everyone else. There is aggression that is not apparent in their responses to other slots (except that one outlier on TSPIC.

I am confident that the 2 wolves are in these three slots at this point.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Like I think all the attention on me and not killing me at night is an attempted distraction regardless of who between BT and TR is a wolf but I think one of them must be
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:56 pm

..what?

"Would prob just be dead if BT hadn't gone on about my "~deepwolf equity~" lol"

Don't wanna tunnel you but that sentence does not say what you are saying that it says.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:57 pm There is a stark contrast to the way that Tim/HK reacted/dealt with Trans Rights and Akemi Hazlenut vs. everyone else. There is aggression that is not apparent in their responses to other slots (except that one outlier on TSPIC.

if TR and I are both town we are scary slots to have on their ass d1

if TR is a wolf I think there is still a unique interaction there and may be an attempt at spewing them town on purpose
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 pm Like I think all the attention on me and not killing me at night is an attempted distraction regardless of who between BT and TR is a wolf but I think one of them must be
In what universe do the mafia, after losing a number on n1, leave us both alive when we are lock clearing each other and make wifom kills like Walrus and Gavial?

I cannot view you as town anymore. I am very sorry if the wolves were banking on this all along but I've tunneled myself.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:59 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:56 pm

..what?

"Would prob just be dead if BT hadn't gone on about my "~deepwolf equity~" lol"

Don't wanna tunnel you but that sentence does not say what you are saying that it says.
I mean if they're wolf it's a self perpetuating cycle and deliberate on their part?
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:59 pm
Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:57 pm There is a stark contrast to the way that Tim/HK reacted/dealt with Trans Rights and Akemi Hazlenut vs. everyone else. There is aggression that is not apparent in their responses to other slots (except that one outlier on TSPIC.

if TR is a wolf I think there is still a unique interaction there and may be an attempt at spewing them town on purpose
And yet you are both alive. They could simply remove you with a simple bullet on any of the previous three night phases. Granted the existence of some protection (sorta) but three consecutive nights. A wolf team that has BT in it leaving you two plus my slot alive for three straight nights feels extremely bunk.

TAT is now a confirmed wolf and one with three dead town and a living Bottom Text voting for them who was their counterwagon. Mana, the other counterwagon is a flipped town that has THREE LIVING PLAYERS voting for them.

It's an intriguing proposition and the game should be able to be solved right there. What does this mean to you?

TAT confirmed wolf - 3 dead town plus BT self pressing
BT ? - confirmed wolf + 1 dead town + 2 living players
Mana - confirmed town - 3 living players

The wolves have avoided killing people on the mana wagon.

What does this mean to you? Your perspective should be unique and different to mine on this subject.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:00 am
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 pm Like I think all the attention on me and not killing me at night is an attempted distraction regardless of who between BT and TR is a wolf but I think one of them must be
In what universe do the mafia, after losing a number on n1, leave us both alive when we are lock clearing each other and make wifom kills like Walrus and Gavial?

I cannot view you as town anymore. I am very sorry if the wolves were banking on this all along but I've tunneled myself.
in the universe where walrus apparently outed as a PR and I guess gavial was seen as more cleared than you or I? Idk man I don't wanna be here either but I think they are hoping for us to be paranoid
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

If you are BT + 1 and your partner dies in a day 1 tie with you (but gets janitored). What's the play? Do you kill to protect your own integrity ie. start removing your threats? Do you presume that you are dead to rights and make kills to protect your teammate who is more deep? What's the play?
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

The kills could point to van wolfing over bt honestly
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:01 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:00 pm gg I was maf
Me too.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:05 am The kills could point to van wolfing over bt honestly
There are two wolves lol.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:04 am

And yet you are both alive. They could simply remove you with a simple bullet on any of the previous three night phases. Granted the existence of some protection (sorta) but three consecutive nights. A wolf team that has BT in it leaving you two plus my slot alive for three straight nights feels extremely bunk.

TAT is now a confirmed wolf and one with three dead town and a living Bottom Text voting for them who was their counterwagon. Mana, the other counterwagon is a flipped town that has THREE LIVING PLAYERS voting for them.

It's an intriguing proposition and the game should be able to be solved right there. What does this mean to you?

What does this mean to you? Your perspective should be unique and different to mine on this subject.
I dont follow

I mean yes wolves would have been in favor of mana dying?
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:06 am
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:05 am The kills could point to van wolfing over bt honestly
There are two wolves lol.
TR and BT are not the same alignment I'm pretty sure about that lol
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

But I am glad that you agree with that because it makes the game a lot easier for you, me and everyone. I think there is always 1 between Akemi and Trans and always 1 between TSPIC and Julinook. I take Julinook and BT as town now.

I think TSPIC is outed mafia.

We sleep, make them clear someone else. I am going to BG between Julinook and BT. If I die that will tell you a great deal.

It is plausible that will encourage the mafia to actually kill the town between the three of you. But at least we're forcing them to think which will give us some information.

TSPIC dies in f5 imo.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:07 am
Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:04 am

I dont follow

I mean yes wolves would have been in favor of mana dying?
Is it coincidence that we have not chopped nor killed anyone on the mana wagon that we now discover was a town counterwagon to at least 1 wolf (possibly two)?

If BT is a wolf, they are never with either Akemi or Trans Rights because of this.

So in BT worlds there is one wolf between Julinook and TSPIC. So again, we have a dichotomy between those two slots.

From my perspective there is always only one wolf between Julinook and TSPIC.

There is almost surely one wolf between Trans Rights and Akemi Hazlenut.

There is a plausible world where it's BT plus one of Julinook and TSPIC (that is the world that the mana wagon remaining alive points at). However the kills point away from BT. But if BT has not been playing to self preserve their slot, then the kills can simply be more for the benefit of the other partner. However BT is only ever mafia with Julinook or TSPIC and both of them are just far more inclined to want to kill the same slots that BT would want to kill, which are literally Akemi and Trans Rights. Ergo I do not believe that the kills point towards a BT + Julinook/TSPIC combo in any way shape or form. Ergo I don't live in that world. Ergo BT is a clear.

Ergo we are looking at two dichotomies, one of which contains someone that has the best interactives with the dead wolf (Julinook) and one who are the two deep ass wolf candidates.

What is the team?

Akemi + TSPIC
Akemi + Julinook
TR + TSPIC
TR + Julinook

You four genuinely will solve the game better than me if you can live in this world.

So if you can take me as a town (may not be hard given I just went to the moon and have never been anything close to this town as mafia but if you wanna tinfoil fine), and take my analysis on BT as solid. Then you guys can make the game easier for yourselves and figure out which of the two worlds that don't contain you, is the world that doesn't make sense. Solve the game.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:09 am But I am glad that you agree with that because it makes the game a lot easier for you, me and everyone. I think there is always 1 between Akemi and Trans and always 1 between TSPIC and Julinook. I take Julinook and BT as town now.

We sleep, make them clear someone else. I am going to BG between Julinook and BT. If I die that will tell you a great deal.

It is plausible that will encourage the mafia to actually kill the town between the three of you. But at least we're forcing them to think which will give us some information.

TSPIC dies in f5 imo.
alright, fmpov it's

TR/TSPIC
TR/Nook
BT/TSPIC
BT/Nook

So if you're confident on clearing nook then yeah tspic is boxed in, I'm not as with you on BT over TR but I've seen vanity deepwolf harder than this

And if youre a wolf after all this fuckin lol me
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Lol just posted the same worlds but swapping me/BT
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

I want to continue my ISO but I dumped a lot of thought int the thread and it's better that I don't at this point.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

now I'm talking myself into TR/Nook world just because of ptsd but I should probably just shut up and assume it's tspic aa
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:09 am But I am glad that you agree with that because it makes the game a lot easier for you, me and everyone. I think there is always 1 between Akemi and Trans and always 1 between TSPIC and Julinook. I take Julinook and BT as town now.

TSPIC dies in f5 imo.
if you're mac you're obviously a wolf for being dumb

Return to “Previous Rackets”