Modern Family Hydra Mafia [GAME END]

Moderator: Community Team

TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 4]

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

if you're c4 you're allowed to continue to do this and I don't wish to insult you
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

mac's slot is useless if we don't know who he's protecting
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:43 pm Prior to this day i would organise my reads in the following order. I admit that my confidence is not strong. The percentage indicates the level of confidence I have in the read. Yes it's a bit random. I am benchmarking my current gutfeel so that I can contrast it with the findings that come out of analysis:

Akemi Hazlenut - 75%
Bottom Text - 55%
Trans Rights - 45%
Julinook - 40%
TSPIC - 30%
your numbers don't add up there are two and a half wolves here
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Post by Poop Explosions »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:54 am
Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:09 am But I am glad that you agree with that because it makes the game a lot easier for you, me and everyone. I think there is always 1 between Akemi and Trans and always 1 between TSPIC and Julinook. I take Julinook and BT as town now.

I think TSPIC is outed mafia.

We sleep, make them clear someone else. I am going to BG between Julinook and BT. If I die that will tell you a great deal.

It is plausible that will encourage the mafia to actually kill the town between the three of you. But at least we're forcing them to think which will give us some information.

TSPIC dies in f5 imo.
if you're mac you're obviously a wolf for being dumb
nah you don't get to sit there after the way you've played and see the amount of analysis I just made and say shit like that that's fucked manners and I'll just policy you for it
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

i read that before seeing the analysis
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

[VOTE: tspic] aubergine

TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

smh
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

ok i think the nook read is actually good but you're gonna have to explain to me why if the nook read is good then you're not mafia
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:03 am ok i think the nook read is actually good but you're gonna have to explain to me why if the nook read is good then you're not mafia
does "I made it" not count?
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

it makes it a good read probably but that creates problems :P
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

if you're gonna tell me it's one of the made wagon voters and it's not nanook
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

like ok the t/w read is the flimsiest
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

all you have managed to do if ppl are able to follow logic, is create a third dichotomy between you and I and effectively clear Nanook, except you've done so in a more agenda driven way than me and I am clearly townier than you ergo you've confirmed yourself mafia
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

alternatively we are mislcearing nanook and will lose to him

probs get to stepping on evidencing that if you care about this cuz I'm town and I ain't getting chopped today fam
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

i don't intend to chop you today that's what tomorrow is for. i think the bloc argument is shakier tbh
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

jpic's catching up right now he can take over
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

I don’t think i have ever seen my partner get annoyed.

imo the kill strongly suggests at least one powerwolf. Also, the fact that the PoE has mischopped two townies and y’all want to kill a third means the towncore is rotten to the core
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:38 am all you have managed to do if ppl are able to follow logic, is create a third dichotomy between you and I and effectively clear Nanook, except you've done so in a more agenda driven way than me and I am clearly townier than you ergo you've confirmed yourself mafia
We towntold back in d2
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:57 am
Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:43 pm Prior to this day i would organise my reads in the following order. I admit that my confidence is not strong. The percentage indicates the level of confidence I have in the read. Yes it's a bit random. I am benchmarking my current gutfeel so that I can contrast it with the findings that come out of analysis:

Akemi Hazlenut - 75%
Bottom Text - 55%
Trans Rights - 45%
Julinook - 40%
TSPIC - 30%
They took maths lessons with Gav
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:48 am I don’t think i have ever seen my partner get annoyed.

imo the kill strongly suggests at least one powerwolf. Also, the fact that the PoE has mischopped two townies and y’all want to kill a third means the towncore is rotten to the core
There is no towncore in this game. This game has not been operating with POE or towncore principles, there are simply players. In fact there is not even all that much discrepancy between the post counts. I do appreciate how much it benefits you as a wolf to speak as though you are a sad lil poe being victimised by the towncore though.

There has been no operating consensus that I have felt a part of in this game at all with the sole exception of Akemi and myself clearing each other (which I am now feeling like I was wrong about and have them as a wolf).

There is zero logic to your train of thought. You are using far too much flowery adjectives (bolded). Everything you are doing here is designed to manipulate and sew paranoia.

The towncore is not rotten to the core. There is however probably at least 1 wolf that is efforting sure let's go with that.

You feel extremely similarly clamped and are playing similarly to you did in the last wolf game that you got flipped as a wolf in a similar position frankly. You are not solving you are just gesturing to solve. You are not exercising discretion you are making statements.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:52 am
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:57 am

Akemi Hazlenut - 75%
Bottom Text - 55%
Trans Rights - 45%
Julinook - 40%
TSPIC - 30%
They took maths lessons with Gav
That is not what that means. That is not meant to add up to 100%. It is the percentage of confidence that I have in them being town. You fucking nerd/snake in the grass.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

then shouldn't they add up to 300?
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:00 am flowery adjectives (bolded)
ok i've probably needled mac enough but i will point out that at least one is an adverb
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:48 am
Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:38 am all you have managed to do if ppl are able to follow logic, is create a third dichotomy between you and I and effectively clear Nanook, except you've done so in a more agenda driven way than me and I am clearly townier than you ergo you've confirmed yourself mafia
We towntold back in d2
yeah that's right (what did we do again)
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:23 am
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:48 am
We towntold back in d2
yeah that's right (what did we do again)
Shouted at the silly townies probably
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:00 am
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:48 am I don’t think i have ever seen my partner get annoyed.

There is no towncore in this game. This game has not been operating with POE or towncore principles, there are simply players. In fact there is not even all that much discrepancy between the post counts. I do appreciate how much it benefits you as a wolf to speak as though you are a sad lil poe being victimised by the towncore though.

There has been no operating consensus that I have felt a part of in this game at all with the sole exception of Akemi and myself clearing each other (which I am now feeling like I was wrong about and have them as a wolf).

There is zero logic to your train of thought. You are using far too much flowery adjectives (bolded). Everything you are doing here is designed to manipulate and sew paranoia.

The towncore is not rotten to the core. There is however probably at least 1 wolf that is efforting sure let's go with that.

You feel extremely similarly clamped and are playing similarly to you did in the last wolf game that you got flipped as a wolf in a similar position frankly. You are not solving you are just gesturing to solve. You are not exercising discretion you are making statements.
What I mean to say is, that the night kill strongly suggests that somebody has been miscleared. Call it manipulation or sewing fear, but our perspective is unique in that we know we’re town. Based off the counterwagon to T&T, AK and TE both ended up on BT. I really don’t care if BT says they planned to move over, i am going to call that NAI. I think there is probably one wolf max between the two in regards to TR/AK.

I also do believe BT was town simply for being the counterwagon to T&T. I suggested as much in thw last day phase
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Post by trans rights »

hi, i'm going to pop in and pop out because i have stuff to do around the house and it's gonna... be a lengthy process. anyways, i want to talk about the d1 wagon real quick.

two and through:
timsup2gettinserious
honey & vinegar
toopy and binoo
bottom text

bottom text:
akemi
mana
trans rights
two and through

mana:
julinook
poop explosions
tspic

okay so this is the wagon for the record. again, going to stress that i did intend to change my vote to two and through at eod, but for all intents and purposes this is the votecount.

here's my problem with this votecount: look at this and assume we're dealing with a two and through and bottom text w/w scenario. why on earth would they not try and push the vote onto mana as opposed to self-preserving on each other? in fact, it doesn't just apply to a two and through/bottom text team: it applies to pretty much any team i can think of. it feels like the wolves should've had the numbers to actually just push v!mana over here on d1, and instead it looks like we actually did just hit. so what does this mean?

here's my take, and it might be spicy: wolves didn't care about who got defenestrated on d1. why? because if they did, they would've tried pushing the vote onto a villager, and they most likely would have the numbers to do so. i don't even think it would be that outing either, honestly.

someone mentioned it, but the two and through wagon is insanely pure. it's 3 confirmed villagers and bottom text. here's also why i think this votecount probably just makes bottom text a villager: it's based off of the assumption that wolves didn't care who went over. but like, actually process what a wolf team would do on d1 if 2 of them are on the chopping block, and there's a legitimate cw onto a villager. you would think that the wolves would care, right? if they are going to self-janitor two and through anyways, why wouldn't they just bus then if we're eventually going to figure out they're a hit anyways? because we know we're v, and if bottom text is v, the two and through wagon would be... all villagers? lol? i almost think the wolves were intentionally muddying the waters here. it doesn't make sense otherwise to have a viable villager counterwagon and not at least try to push that over.

and the bottom text wagon doesn't even look that impure anyways. it's us, which we know we're a villager, mana, who's a villager, two and through, who is a wolf, and akemi. obviously if there's another wolf on the bottom text wagon it's akemi, but even if that's true, we then have to look at the mana wagon, because that wagon is guaranteed to have a wolf. unless the team is exactly akemi/bottom text, which... yeah, don't think that's a team.

julinook
poop explosions
tspic

so here's my take: i think there MIIIIIGHT be 2 wolves in here. might being the key word. like if we're assuming bottom text is a villager, and wolves don't really want anything to do with the two and through vs bottom text situation (which is weird but it seems to be the case), then doesn't it make sense for a wolf to just park here and twiddle their thumbs till eod? as another point, if there are 2 wolves on this mana wagon, it makes sense why they had a harder time trying to push mana over. at that point, they would have to switch to bottom text, and arguably it doesn't really make sense for either of these slots to switch to bottom text.

plus, if alison is already trying to hardcore kill two and through, i don't really get why nutella would try pivoting to bottom text if she were a wolf. like she knows we'll get to this position eventually as long as they play their cards right, and doesn't it just look better to be parked on two and through? just hard bus two and through, and ride the cred out to victory. what nutella did basically negated any cred her slot could've gotten. she never switched either. it's counterintuitive if akemi is a wolf. this was a very nebulous and tentative wagon folks.

i think of the 3 names, julinook probably has the least wolf equity with two and through. the other two easily could, but that assumes i've been wrong on poop explosions for a majority of the game, which... i guess is possible but god mac was villagery yesterday. i'll have to think about it.

but again, i have stuff to do so... i'll be back later and will let yall chew on this.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

i feel like we're on track to not sleeping here with how much you nerds are doing

also the general mentality of reads on our slot this game has been funky

i want off this rollercoaster
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Bottom Text »

Spoiler: show
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:43 pm yawn

i'll do the "optimal play" and claim at XX:50 if you keep going through with this asinine push
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:44 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:42 pm alison hasnt even given her own read on bottom text all day so fuck it im going with mine
if you wanna play this game in a pro-town manner I suggest not doing that
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:42 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:41 pm my slot is volume clear
okay seriously stop lying.
where's the lie
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:43 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:42 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:41 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:40 pm do you really need me to explain why im a villager

kind of disappointed in mist here
It’s okay I’m used to letting myself down

~mist
posts like this make me second guess my townread on you
this post making you second guess it of all things is pretty bizarre. that's a nai post for xem.
thank you other head of transrights i'll be sure to take your post into contribution while i read your partner
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:45 pm look, I get you think my slot has been kinda weird and trolly and not having verymany good reads, but I've only been playing for 6 months. I'm not that good at mafia. I simply could not play wolf the way I have been this day phase. I am simply a lost townie who is overwhelmed by all the good players in this game. I mean, there's 26 of us
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:46 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:44 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:43 pm yawn

i'll do the "optimal play" and claim at XX:50 if you keep going through with this asinine push
ew
what

im not going to make up content to convince you that i'm a villager i have nothing to say
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:46 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:45 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:42 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:41 pm my slot is volume clear
okay seriously stop lying.
where's the lie
i dont read you as the type of player that can be volume cleared this easily, especially with esooa helping out with posting as well.
esooas the one who said that

she's the one trolling, surprisingly
(last few posts prior to the nutella post below)
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:47 pm bt legit lolcatting
i don't understand how this is a thought you had given it's pretty evident by my posts that i'm... not? and even if i was, lolcatting is nai for me 😉

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post, @nutella/@Akemi Hazelnut?
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:33 pm i mean the team *could* be exactly tat/tspic/poop

but meh
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:35 pm so why did katzesooa trend up for people

~mawile
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:36 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:35 pm so why did katzesooa trend up for people

~mawile
they didnt

do u wanna flash wagon there lol
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Bottom Text wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:48 pm how the fuck did the tim/hk wagon disappear

y'all lmao
banger post

too bad theres no retrospectives here
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

hahahaha reading manas eod1 posts again knowing they were just a panicked villager is really funny and kinda sad

😔
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

tbh i think my eod1 is clearing

anyway

the mana wagon building at the speed it did

i don't think wolves coordinated jumping onto it or anything
Mana wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:55 pm voted to save myself, y'all wrong
Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:56 pm [VOTE: Mana] aubergine
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:57 pm [VOTE: Mana] aubergine

idk when julinook voted they didnt post to do it
Julinook wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:57 pmMana it is
unless this is it

it probably is

i thnik in realtime these votes were like 30s apart

shrugze maybe its w/w/v but TaT was around at EoD and could have tied wagons at V/V

which conversely means that one wolf voting me over Mana keeps TaT alive
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

actually i vaguely remember TaT voting us pretty last second so maybe part of that last post doesnt apply since they'd have been in rand either way
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

I feel like every game I call something lolcatting and get confused reactions, like yeah it's exaggeration but only a little lol I did think those posts were really openwolfy at the time
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

I really wanna say the O word about those d1 mana votes now

"Look he said something weird lets cfd"
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Bottom Text wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:27 pm i feel like we're on track to not sleeping here with how much you nerds are doing

You see why I don't bother trying to get people to play milo correctly anymore
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:59 pm I feel like every game I call something lolcatting and get confused reactions, like yeah it's exaggeration but only a little lol I did think those posts were really openwolfy at the time
idk how u can read my posts and think im openwolfing there

esooa... maybe

but if anyones gonna openwolf in a katze/esooa hydra its not fucking her cuz i can get away with it 😹😹😹
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:02 pm I really wanna say the O word about those d1 mana votes now

the o word?

owo?
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Bottom Text wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:26 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:59 pm I feel like every game I call something lolcatting and get confused reactions, like yeah it's exaggeration but only a little lol I did think those posts were really openwolfy at the time
idk how u can read my posts and think im openwolfing there

esooa... maybe

but if anyones gonna openwolf in a katze/esooa hydra its not fucking her cuz i can get away with it 😹😹😹
yeah the copypasta ish post about her being "new" to mafia or whatever was the worst

but also the leadup to claiming set me off idk
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Bottom Text wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:26 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:02 pm I really wanna say the O word about those d1 mana votes now

the o word?

owo?
no it's more cringe than that

(opportunistic)
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

I’d argue it wasn’t opportunistic because of how rapid the votes piled on.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Bottom Text wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:27 pm i feel like we're on track to not sleeping here with how much you nerds are doing

Likewise
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

tspic what made you think that the d1 wagon was indicative of v!bottom text yesterday?
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

like i can come to the conclusion now that the wagon + game state during eod1is a good look for bottom text but only now that i know two and through was for sure a wolf and mana was v

coming to that conclusion without that information is a little ????

anyways brb
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 35

Post by MacDougall »

please note that the n1 kill was voting for tspic on day 1 also
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm please note that the n1 kill was voting for tspic on day 1 also
that's not why walrus died though

they cc'd timsup2gettinserious' vig claim, that's why they died
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:44 pm like i can come to the conclusion now that the wagon + game state during eod1is a good look for bottom text but only now that i know two and through was for sure a wolf and mana was v

coming to that conclusion without that information is a little ????

anyways brb
I have already explained this numerous of times.

We can assume T&T was a wolf at this point. I came to the conclusion they were probably a wolf with the toopy thing and the janitor. We had a counterwagon to T&T in the form of BT. If we believe T&T was a wolf, then there is a strong likelihood that the counterwagon was town. It’s not impossible we had w/w, but it’s an unlikelier scenario.

This is not hard stuff.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

At the time, i believed mana was a hit purely because of voting analysis. I felt at the time, that mana/T&T were likelier to be the w/w partnership.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

In the unlikely scenario that we had W/W wagons d1, then from my perspective the only pairing that makes sense is nook/poop due to joining the Mana wagon.

Return to “Previous Rackets”