Modern Family Hydra Mafia [GAME END]

Moderator: Community Team

TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 4]

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:28 pm In the unlikely scenario that we had W/W wagons d1, then from my perspective the only pairing that makes sense is nook/poop due to joining the Mana wagon.
To clarify only one of nook/poop + bt
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Post by trans rights »

TwoAndThrough wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:12 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:05 pm
TwoAndThrough wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 pm @Akemi Hazelnut

Hey Nutella, remember that last time I got chainsawed all game by a tagteam and had the solve but no one listened to me so we lost to Vanity?

Well, admittedly you got N1Ked there so maybe you don't...
.....your point?

i really miss oatsmaster btw super fun player
Kinda hoping the reminder would get you to take a look at what's been going on here. Trans Rights and Blooy and Flooy have both just ignored all questions about their motives and have reached the point in their chainsaw where they are openly saying "not answering your questions about their motives is towny" for each other. I have Nanook calling me toxic for pointing this out for what I think it very obviously is, so I'ma move on...but if they manage to push me over I want someone who understands what I'm talking anout to be able to look back at it.

And for the record, despite the people who fretted about the "toxicity" in that game I too like Oatsmaster and if it weren't for covid we'd probably have met for dinner or something, and I played a very happy game with Holyflare since then too. But sure. Toxic.
TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:31 pm Okay, Akemi Hazelnut is either town or mafia Alison has said "we need to be townread, Nutella get out there and share all these horrifically bad reads you have."
i don't really associate either of these are w/w interactions

the first one is a string where two and through tries reminding nutella of what happened in the spec chat invitational, and continues trying to push nutella towards the suggestion that i am indeed a wolf. like if you're a wolf you don't really need to go out of your way to convince your partner that someone else is a wolf; it's just an unnecessary interaction, and also not really something a wolf thinks of? like a wolf might ask another wolf for their reads, but i can't think of a lot of scenarios where a wolf explicitly tried to convince another wolf of something like two and through was trying to do here.

i also don't associate two and through calling nutella's reads bad as w/w. wolves aren't exactly going to think of their partner's reads as "reads", and associating them with being bad suggest to me that nutella's reads were actually real from two and through's perspective, and that he went out of his way to shake nutella from her ground

like the way two and through approaches akemi's slot isn't really in the realm of theater; they're way too subtle to be theater in my eyes. it feels like two and through was actually trying to get into nutella's head and mess with her, and i think that reinforces my v read on her.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:10 pm
trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:44 pm like i can come to the conclusion now that the wagon + game state during eod1is a good look for bottom text but only now that i know two and through was for sure a wolf and mana was v

coming to that conclusion without that information is a little ????

anyways brb
I have already explained this numerous of times.

We can assume T&T was a wolf at this point. I came to the conclusion they were probably a wolf with the toopy thing and the janitor. We had a counterwagon to T&T in the form of BT. If we believe T&T was a wolf, then there is a strong likelihood that the counterwagon was town. It’s not impossible we had w/w, but it’s an unlikelier scenario.

This is not hard stuff.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:14 pm At the time, i believed mana was a hit purely because of voting analysis. I felt at the time, that mana/T&T were likelier to be the w/w partnership.
okay but see this seems arbitrary without further explanation

why is the fact that two and through had a counterwagon make it likely for that counterwagon to be town? i've seen many a wagon in my lifetime, and i don't really get when people say the cw to a wolf is a villager as though that wagon is wolf motivated; like sure, from your perspective two and through seemed like a wolf, and mana seemed like a wolf, so 2 wolves would be voting for them. and sure, the wolves have to be voting somewhere. okay, so the fact that 2 wolves voted bottom text means bottom text is a villager? maybe. but that still seems like you're jumping a couple steps ahead. like you're choosing bottom text to be the village in the wagon, and mana to be the wolf in the wagon because... why? the mana wagon is so much more villagery? julinook is on that wagon, and you've vocally stated doubt about their role. also, mana and two and through weren't the ones who were hard pushing the wagon; two and through was self-preserving, and i don't even remember off the top of my head why mana voted there. the people that were actually pushing that wagon were akemi and our slot, and i know for sure that i'm not a wolf and i don't really think akemi's slot is a wolf atm. if anything, that would be the wolves taking advantage of a bad read that villagers have. otherwise you're just accusing one of me or akemi of trying to start up the wagon to save two and through, when both of us CLEARLY were wolfreading two and through's slot.

like it's a half-baked assumption. it's assuming that because there was a formidable cw to a wolf, that that cw is a villager because wolves wouldn't allow a game state where 2 of them are on the block. yet, you maintained that mana was a wolf yesterday. there's so much context missing from this read that is becomes near unintelligible.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:48 am I don’t think i have ever seen my partner get annoyed.

imo the kill strongly suggests at least one powerwolf. Also, the fact that the PoE has mischopped two townies and y’all want to kill a third means the towncore is rotten to the core
oh come on this is total nonsense. we essentially defenestrated 2 lhf in a row, and now we basically don't have any lhf left. so your mind immediately goes to "zomg powerwolfing!!!". which, yeah, there's a wolf right now that's playing very well. i'm having a hard time even crafting a world right now that i actually believe. purely off of my reads, my mind is going to tspic/julinook, but that doesn't really make sense. someone is crushing it for sure. but there's NOTHING about falconknows or mana's alignment that is indicative of yours. in fact, you voted both of them; one was a hammer obviously, for further context. so how can you actually argue that you're about to get powerwolfed when you very well have contributed to the wolves wincon?

i mean, i have. i thought falconknows and mana were wolfy at some point. here's the catch though: most of us did. the only person i can think of who didn't push either of these two was bottom text, and you might not have pushed falconknows that hard. but this really isn't an argument for or against anyone. the only thing you're doing is deflecting off of yourself when the fact is that these two have flipped v doesn't make you look better or worse than anyone else.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:46 pm I can see TR/TSPIC I thiiiiink?

can you go over why nook is totally clear tho cause i mean

it's nook
this isn't a world. i don't go from hard burying one partner to burying my other partner on d1. i might distance, but the way i've approached two and through AND tspic is anything but distancing. i've been suspicious of tspic all game.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

It’s a game of probability. What do i think is more likely w/t or w/w? I go with w/t

I agree that the mana wagon was more villagery because of how rapid and the votes were purely off a snap read from something mana said. BT had a wagon i think constantly through the entire day iirc
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:03 pm It’s a game of probability. What do i think is more likely w/t or w/w? I go with w/t

I agree that the mana wagon was more villagery because of how rapid and the votes were purely off a snap read from something mana said. BT had a wagon i think constantly through the entire day iirc
are you unironically telling me you randomly guessed that bottom text was a villager and mana was a wolf?

bruh.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:00 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:48 am I don’t think i have ever seen my partner get annoyed.

imo the kill strongly suggests at least one powerwolf. Also, the fact that the PoE has mischopped two townies and y’all want to kill a third means the towncore is rotten to the core
oh come on this is total nonsense. we essentially defenestrated 2 lhf in a row, and now we basically don't have any lhf left. so your mind immediately goes to "zomg powerwolfing!!!". which, yeah, there's a wolf right now that's playing very well. i'm having a hard time even crafting a world right now that i actually believe. purely off of my reads, my mind is going to tspic/julinook, but that doesn't really make sense. someone is crushing it for sure. but there's NOTHING about falconknows or mana's alignment that is indicative of yours. in fact, you voted both of them; one was a hammer obviously, for further context. so how can you actually argue that you're about to get powerwolfed when you very well have contributed to the wolves wincon?

i mean, i have. i thought falconknows and mana were wolfy at some point. here's the catch though: most of us did. the only person i can think of who didn't push either of these two was bottom text, and you might not have pushed falconknows that hard. but this really isn't an argument for or against anyone. the only thing you're doing is deflecting off of yourself when the fact is that these two have flipped v doesn't make you look better or worse than anyone else.
It’s not nonsense at all. We’ve misyeeted twice in a row and look who is on the chopping block. And I wasn’t the hammer for FK iirc. I was wrong on both for sure, like everybody else. But we’re in the PoE and have been since like D1 for some reason.

It’s pretty obvious nook & I aren’t a pair from claims
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:06 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:03 pm It’s a game of probability. What do i think is more likely w/t or w/w? I go with w/t

are you unironically telling me you randomly guessed that bottom text was a villager and mana was a wolf?

bruh.
You’re missing the point.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

then tell me how your vca extends beyond throwing darts at a dartboard

and yes you were the hammer on falconknows. check eod2.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:08 pm then tell me how your vca extends beyond throwing darts at a dartboard

and yes you were the hammer on falconknows. check eod2.
Fake Tim voted

Yeah
trans rights
Hydra Account

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 2]

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:58 pm Kinda wish we tested it out earlier
ah okay i'm sorry i remembered this post and for some reason you voted and hammered in this same post.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:51 pm don't hammer sleep today
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:55 pm gav getting killed means sleeping is wolfy
come on... how does this make sense. like, let's assume toopy and binoo doesn't get nk'd; what's actually the difference? all it does is narrow down the pool for who could be powerwolfing. this essentially applies to any of the nightkills that could've happened. this is basic.

and sleeping is mechanically correct here. we have no hardclears. the only thing we know is julinook's action for sure happened. whether that's a village action or not... shrug. we basically just force wolves to kill one of the "powerwolfing candidates" by sleeping. it makes perfect sense.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:13 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:51 pm don't hammer sleep today
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:55 pm gav getting killed means sleeping is wolfy
come on... how does this make sense. like, let's assume toopy and binoo doesn't get nk'd; what's actually the difference? all it does is narrow down the pool for who could be powerwolfing. this essentially applies to any of the nightkills that could've happened. this is basic.

and sleeping is mechanically correct here. we have no hardclears. the only thing we know is julinook's action for sure happened. whether that's a village action or not... shrug. we basically just force wolves to kill one of the "powerwolfing candidates" by sleeping. it makes perfect sense.
This was other head. Not sure why he said that
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i guess it's somewhat because if toopy and binoo wasnt nk'd then they would be our "hardclear", therefore we would vote because otherwise we just know toopy would die in the night

but thats's assuming that sleeping is doing what the wolves want us to do, which... seems like a stretch.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:16 pm i guess it's somewhat because if toopy and binoo wasnt nk'd then they would be our "hardclear", therefore we would vote because otherwise we just know toopy would die in the night

but thats's assuming that sleeping is doing what the wolves want us to do, which... seems like a stretch.
I can only think because gav was pushing this three wolf alive agenda thing all game but I haven’t really paid two minds or tried to work tsps reasoning for it
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Poop Explosions wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:23 pm People familiar with Vanity, I am struggling to read their pushes on TAT during day 1 as insincere, is vanity a know exponent of serious distancing and/or good at it? It just looks genuine to me.

There is always one/two mafia between them and Akemi Hazlenut I think, but they are emerging as the lesser likelihood the more I analyse.
distancing is a component of my wolf game for sure. i definitely like utilizing distancing and bussing in a way to give myself cred and to make solving harder

however i don't think you can chalk up my interactions with two and through to just "distancing". if two and through and i are w/w, it's to the point of theater.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Anyway, i am mobile posting so i am being as brief as I can because I don’t have a lot of time. I was saying T&T was a wolf. BT was the counterwagon who was likely town because probability. I don’t think it’s bad to make educated guesses or assumptions such that is sort of the name of the game. I thought mana was likelier to be a wolf over BT again because a) i read them as a wolf and they were voting BT alongside T&T and b) their wagon was built up in a villagery way because of the snap voting based on a post made by mana. From my perspective, I see no reason why neither you or ak can be a wolf who wanted BT to go over instead.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

btw i'll make it easy for everyone

trans rights/bottom text - never a world and everyone knows why
trans rights/tspic - lol read how i cased him on d1 and continued pushing on them all game. we're not partners.
trans rights/poop explosions - read c4's push on me. they've also been wolfreading me all game. this probably isn't a world from any of your perspectives. theoretically it can be distancing though.
trans rights/julinook - generally i don't think the way nanook has treated our slot this game is partner-y.
trans rights/akemi - this is possible and i can't think of any reason why it can't be! but if this is the team we suddenly pushed a village misdefenestrate in bottom text instead of just both hard bussing two and through and riding the game out on cred. we were perfectly poised to do so based on interactions with two and through. you judge for yourself.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

asdf

again. for the umpteenth time. i tried voting two and through at eod and votes locked before my switch was processed. my gameplay doesn't suggest that i "wanted" bottom text to go over as opposed to two and through on d1.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:35 pm asdf

again. for the umpteenth time. i tried voting two and through at eod and votes locked before my switch was processed. my gameplay doesn't suggest that i "wanted" bottom text to go over as opposed to two and through on d1.
I know you said this and I don’t care. It’s NAI
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:28 pm Anyway, i am mobile posting so i am being as brief as I can because I don’t have a lot of time. I was saying T&T was a wolf. BT was the counterwagon who was likely town because probability. I don’t think it’s bad to make educated guesses or assumptions such that is sort of the name of the game. I thought mana was likelier to be a wolf over BT again because a) i read them as a wolf and they were voting BT alongside T&T and b) their wagon was built up in a villagery way because of the snap voting based on a post made by mana. From my perspective, I see no reason why neither you or ak can be a wolf who wanted BT to go over instead.

To be clear, i am not saying that alone has made me call BT town, just that it was something in their favour which helped form the read
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:36 pm
trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:35 pm asdf

I know you said this and I don’t care. It’s NAI
okay then you just admitted that your argument is bogus, at least for my motive.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

lol what

I’m saying that i have seen you post that you tried to go back but it’s not going to affect my slots view on you
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:00 am
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 pm Like I think all the attention on me and not killing me at night is an attempted distraction regardless of who between BT and TR is a wolf but I think one of them must be
In what universe do the mafia, after losing a number on n1, leave us both alive when we are lock clearing each other and make wifom kills like Walrus and Gavial?

I cannot view you as town anymore. I am very sorry if the wolves were banking on this all along but I've tunneled myself.
i mean despite that fact that "trans rights/poop explosions/akemi are still alive so one is probably a wolf" may have verity to it

the nightkills have been mechanically minded enough to where i don't think all of us being villagers is impossible based off of nightkills alone. i don't think walrus was a very wifom-y kill. toopy and binoo, sure.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

nanook probably is just town though. lemme think about this more
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

actually why did tsp say the sleeping was wolfy. if your hydra has a roleblock you should want to sleep, no?

like sure if we defenestrate a wolf thats not you you can get a green check but that seems like a pipe dream
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:08 am
Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:06 am
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:05 am The kills could point to van wolfing over bt honestly
There are two wolves lol.
TR and BT are not the same alignment I'm pretty sure about that lol
why are you harping on this? fmpov bottom text could easily be a villager. i'm not buying this dichotomy you're selling friendo
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

hello i am currently stuck in a fight with homework

y'all get vanity for probably the rest of the night

~mawile
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

actually the way nutella treats two and through and just doesn't budge when they tell her about spec chat invitational is... noteworthy to me because i don't read nutella as the type of person that would hold their ground so firmly on my alignment after all of the games we've played.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i'm a little disappointed my earlier wall got glanced over but i get the sense that not only is nutella not interacting with it strange, but also that it seems like the only thing she got out of it was how people handled mana during eod1
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:03 pm hello i am currently stuck in a fight with homework

y'all get vanity for probably the rest of the night

~mawile
jk you wont because i forgot i have work at 4 am tomorrow because im smart
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:12 pm i'm a little disappointed my earlier wall got glanced over but i get the sense that not only is nutella not interacting with it strange, but also that it seems like the only thing she got out of it was how people handled mana during eod1
which wall is this?
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Post by Poop Explosions »

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:07 pm actually the way nutella treats two and through and just doesn't budge when they tell her about spec chat invitational is... noteworthy to me because i don't read nutella as the type of person that would hold their ground so firmly on my alignment after all of the games we've played.
yes their interactions are bad, I already made a point of that lol
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:51 pm actually why did tsp say the sleeping was wolfy. if your hydra has a roleblock you should want to sleep, no?

like sure if we defenestrate a wolf thats not you you can get a green check but that seems like a pipe dream
chop in mylo allows for yolo block a wolf
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

sleeping means we always have zero mischops
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

this is decently simple mech smh
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Other head, they want to mischop us instead
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

…wut. we already have 0 misdefenestrates unless you theoretically block someone. but i don’t exactly think you’re a villager so if i am going to defenestrate today, it won’t be for that reason.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:56 am Other head, they want to mischop us instead
actually i’ve been advocating for sleep all day.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:57 am
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:56 am Other head, they want to mischop us instead
actually i’ve been advocating for sleep all day.
I know. But atm it feels like people are set on us or sleep
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

trans rights wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:57 am …wut. we already have 0 misdefenestrates unless you theoretically block someone. but i don’t exactly think you’re a villager so if i am going to defenestrate today, it won’t be for that reason.
If we mdf someone today then we have a last chance block with less people
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

that’s stupid and bad
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

Everyone deserves to have an enjoyable experience. As such, it is unacceptable to pass judgement on others, as you have no such authority over these decisions. You mustn't turn against each other, rather, everyone must work together and achieve a mutual understanding of everyone's thoughts and opinions without hostility. However, we are too uncoordinated to accomplish this task because the Mafia lurks amongst us to divide us and tear the Town apart. This cannot be allowed to happen, we must unite under a powerful leader so that there can be no doubt.

You may be thinking that nobody would accept such an essential and powerful position, that is, to lead this Town and its people. Of course, this would normally be true, as everyone is unwilling to take initiative. However, it is this constant cycle that causes us to be incapable of progressing. We must resist this social oppression.

As such, I have decided that it is I, who shall unite the people and become the all-powerful leader, mayor, legislator, executive, president, king, emperor, sovereign, pope, and god of this town. Indeed, I shall accept this task of having full control over all activities of the town to prevent the Mafia from disrupting our operations. Anyone that speaks out against this must either be misled, or are members of the Mafia attempting to usurp my power. There must be no concern, doubt, nor question as to my rule. Establishing an absolutely powerful entity, that is myself, shall eventually lead to the bringing of salvation and enlightenment.

I decree that there shall be peace in this town.

[VOTE: Sleep] aubergine
Spoiler: show
take a shot every time you see me reuse this pasta
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

if you think about it, the poll says "Who killed Claire" and death is just eternal sleep so like

ya

it was sleep

duh
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Are we going to do the smart thing or do I need to actually read today instead of overnight?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 29

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 1]

Post by dunya »

Just to ensure everyone knows: EOD is in ~5hrs and 15mins.
Spoiler: show
@Akemi Hazelnut
@Bottom Text
@Julinook
@Poop Explosions
@TonyStarkPlaysItCool
@trans rights
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:43 am
trans rights wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:57 am …wut. we already have 0 misdefenestrates unless you theoretically block someone. but i don’t exactly think you’re a villager so if i am going to defenestrate today, it won’t be for that reason.
If we mdf someone today then we have a last chance block with less people
sorry, no. i'm not going to listen to one of my wolfreads when you're trying to play your role "optimally". it really just looks like you're trying to take yourself out of the poe with mechanics and secure the win today.

besides, if we do misdefenestrate, it would be no different than if we slept, except it becomes completely necessary for you to block correctly if you're a villager. like sure your chances to block the wolf increases if there's 5 as opposed to 6, but dodging your block is functionally identical in process. sorry friend, i know you get the win today, but i won't let you.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:06 pm
trans rights wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:12 pm i'm a little disappointed my earlier wall got glanced over but i get the sense that not only is nutella not interacting with it strange, but also that it seems like the only thing she got out of it was how people handled mana during eod1
which wall is this?
https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 00#p786379

i'm confused as to what wall this is though because i've only really written one wall this dayphase.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Oh that sure is a wall, I vaguely remember skimming it in the morning lol

is there a main point in it you want feedback on bc it all seems like a lot of words with not much of an interesting conclusion other than bt being town, which... sure ig

Return to “Previous Rackets”