If youre really town and think poop can be a wolf here I need more than that
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 4]

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:03 pm It’s a game of probability. What do i think is more likely w/t or w/w? I go with w/t

I agree that the mana wagon was more villagery because of how rapid and the votes were purely off a snap read from something mana said. BT had a wagon i think constantly through the entire day iirc
not sure if i really believe this was a thought you had honestly? like obviously looking at the wagon it seems mostly villagery but the reasoning of how the wagon was built up based on the thing where mana self-preserved without knowing there were no votes on him is like. kinda silly. at best you can argue it's a nai mistake. i don't really get why jumping onto the wagon for that reason is villagery because it seems like a very nebulous thing to push someone based off of in the first place.

like why is it a villagery thought process to think mana making that mistake is wolfy? again, missing context. a lot of your justification for your reads seem like they're missing process. the speed and how quickly the wagon formed by itself isn't good enough my friend. why couldn't a wolf jump onto that wagon? mana was lhf and a suitable scapegoat. how rapid the votes piled on isn't sufficient reason to dismiss the votes being opportunistic. i don't get how that automatically makes the votes less likely to be opportunistic; it's an incomplete thought as far as i can tell. i guess villagers can jump onto cfd's, but so can wolves.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

it's villagery cause jpic wanted to vote on it it's not actually villagery
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

tr/tspic
tr/nook
bt/tspic
bt/nook
---
poop/tr
poop/nook
poop/tspic
poop/bt
???
ugh

ive definitely ruled some of these out before

i have tr/bt and tspic/nook just strictly ruled out, and it's still hard for me to wrap my head around any poop worlds but idfk
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:52 pm If youre really town and think poop can be a wolf here I need more than that
i don't think poop explosions is a wolf at all. i even said in that post that i was still thought mac was super villagery. at the time i was clearing you/bottom text so poop explosions was within the last couple of my names, but you being a wolf now seems more plausible than before because i think i could've been overthinking the spew posts that i thought looked for you.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:55 pm it's villagery cause jpic wanted to vote on it it's not actually villagery
lol
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

wait most of my takes in this post were pretty clear wtf

i said i thought you/bottom text were probably villagers and julinook had the least amount of wolf equity with two and through

squints
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

trans rights wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:53 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:03 pm It’s a game of probability. What do i think is more likely w/t or w/w? I go with w/t

I agree that the mana wagon was more villagery because of how rapid and the votes were purely off a snap read from something mana said. BT had a wagon i think constantly through the entire day iirc
not sure if i really believe this was a thought you had honestly? like obviously looking at the wagon it seems mostly villagery but the reasoning of how the wagon was built up based on the thing where mana self-preserved without knowing there were no votes on him is like. kinda silly. at best you can argue it's a nai mistake. i don't really get why jumping onto the wagon for that reason is villagery because it seems like a very nebulous thing to push someone based off of in the first place.

like why is it a villagery thought process to think mana making that mistake is wolfy? again, missing context. a lot of your justification for your reads seem like they're missing process. the speed and how quickly the wagon formed by itself isn't good enough my friend. why couldn't a wolf jump onto that wagon? mana was lhf and a suitable scapegoat. how rapid the votes piled on isn't sufficient reason to dismiss the votes being opportunistic. i don't get how that automatically makes the votes less likely to be opportunistic; it's an incomplete thought as far as i can tell. i guess villagers can jump onto cfd's, but so can wolves.
agree with this yeah
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

trans rights wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:58 pm wait most of my takes in this post were pretty clear wtf

i said i thought you/bottom text were probably villagers and julinook had the least amount of wolf equity with two and through

squints
yes i followed
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

but also please write shorter posts
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:59 pm but also please write shorter posts
no

also most of my posts have been short this game
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:55 pm it's villagery cause jpic wanted to vote on it it's not actually villagery
Why you do me dirty like that!
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

i mean since i've made a point of a you/bt dichotomy i dont know if you pseudo clearing bt is reverse psychology or what

i at least agree with you that tspic is most likely a wolf i'm just concerned that you fit with him more than anyone but bt
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

I seriously think I left my wolf range back in day 1. Like I still don't really get a sense of why we're being wolf read
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

gth i think it's tspic/akemi

poop explosions should just be v at this point. if we're trusting his nanook clear (which i think has validity to it) and the d1 wagon suggests bottom text is v, that's the only names left.

sure akemi did push on tspic but it always seemed like there were bigger targets akemi was gunning for
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

actually i think it's actually pretty villagery if bt is town right
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:04 pm I seriously think I left my wolf range back in day 1. Like I still don't really get a sense of why we're being wolf read
continuously repeating this will not make you more villagery.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:04 pm gth i think it's tspic/akemi

poop explosions should just be v at this point. if we're trusting his nanook clear (which i think has validity to it) and the d1 wagon suggests bottom text is v, that's the only names left.

sure akemi did push on tspic but it always seemed like there were bigger targets akemi was gunning for
lol
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

no but there are a lot of things that /do/ make us towny
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:05 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:04 pm I seriously think I left my wolf range back in day 1. Like I still don't really get a sense of why we're being wolf read
I still don't really get a sense of why we're being wolf read
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

to clarify that lol is from jpic. i am not in the business of laughing out loud.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Post by Poop Explosions »

Miss me?

Been multitabling hard but also somewhat demotivated for this game. Obviously this isn't exactly an unbiased perspective but my first impression is that Nook's "just sheep legacy ez" is total bs. We know everything they did and more.

Also BT always town but you already knew that.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:03 pm i mean since i've made a point of a you/bt dichotomy i dont know if you pseudo clearing bt is reverse psychology or what

i at least agree with you that tspic is most likely a wolf i'm just concerned that you fit with him more than anyone but bt
reverse... psychology? my point was that if mana was a v, and if wolves didn't seem like they cared who went over on d1, which seems decently likely based on how the votes turned out, that that wouldn't make sense in a game state where bottom text is on the chopping block. two and through/bottom text being the top wagons if they're both wolves means wolves have every reason to care.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:05 pm
you could just read my posts, you know. is my reasoning for why i think you're a wolf that esoteric?
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

can i just flake until d5 or are we just solving in mylo and dropping it all again when we inevitably sleep anyway
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Despite my comment otherwise I actually have read everything today and I've been thinking about it a lot

I've been weighing things and I almost want to just yolo vote, I think mac has the gamestate basically correct (i have quibbles on some of the details, thats not important, I agree with many of his broader conclusions), and not to tip my hand but im basically never going to be able to scumread him, idk about c4 but mac is well out of his scum game imo, so not sure waiting a day actually clears much up for me or changes that tpic is mafia in almost every world.

So yeah kinda thinking that it might make sense to kill today, sleep tomorrow (assuming we get it right today, but fmpov thats a relatively safe assumption I think)
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:08 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:05 pm
you could just read my posts, you know. is my reasoning for why i think you're a wolf that esoteric?
As we are town, yes.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

from nutella's perspective the team is van/tsp, something it literally can never be
from van's perspective the team is nutella/tsp, something that it can be slightly more often but almost never
from my perspective i personally think everyone else is a wolf except bt because we're setting them up to get nightkilled
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

ah yes my "progression" on tspic fits your narrative pretty well huh
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

if we are defenestrating today tspic's roleblock is going have nothing to do with where i vote

i'm not sure akemi is a wolf right now. i'm still thinking about it but that's where my logic leads me to.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Julinook wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:08 pm Despite my comment otherwise I actually have read everything today and I've been thinking about it a lot

I've been weighing things and I almost want to just yolo vote, I think mac has the gamestate basically correct (i have quibbles on some of the details, thats not important, I agree with many of his broader conclusions), and not to tip my hand but im basically never going to be able to scumread him, idk about c4 but mac is well out of his scum game imo, so not sure waiting a day actually clears much up for me or changes that tpic is mafia in almost every world.

So yeah kinda thinking that it might make sense to kill today, sleep tomorrow (assuming we get it right today, but fmpov thats a relatively safe assumption I think)
I hate this post so much.

GTH wolves are nook/poop
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Julinook wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:08 pm Despite my comment otherwise I actually have read everything today and I've been thinking about it a lot

ATTN THREAD I HAVE CAUGHT A WOLF
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Its possible this is the sleep deprivation talking and its still optimal to sleep, not entirely sure
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

mindmeld with my partner
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

help people townread me now i was supposed to come into today in the hotseat after mana flipped v

im scared
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:11 pm

GTH wolves are nook/poop
I mean you have to push this line so 🤷‍♀️
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Bottom Text wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:11 pm help people townread me now i was supposed to come into today in the hotseat after mana flipped v

im scared
we just caught a wolf
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:09 pm

ah yes my "progression" on tspic fits your narrative pretty well huh
i was originally the person that wolfread tspic. sure, during every eod neither of us were really trying to kill tspic (except during d1, the vote just had no traction other than the walrus), but even in that lens i'm pretty sure my interactions with tspic are far less w/w than yours.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Julinook wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:12 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:11 pm

GTH wolves are nook/poop
I mean you have to push this line so 🤷‍♀️
i thought you were town until like 12 seconds ago tbh
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I think pushing me/mac as partners is a borderline outing perspective
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Mac has obviously left his wolf range by a mile
nut has obviously left her wolf range by a mile
Jpic has obviously left his wolf range by a mile

Yeah fsr I think people are putting too much stock in ranges.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Julinook wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:13 pm I think pushing me/mac as partners is a borderline outing perspective
hold on weren't you hard pushing on poop explosions at eod1?
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Calling Nook "caught" for that post is hilarious
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

trans rights wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:06 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:03 pm i mean since i've made a point of a you/bt dichotomy i dont know if you pseudo clearing bt is reverse psychology or what

reverse... psychology? my point was that if mana was a v, and if wolves didn't seem like they cared who went over on d1, which seems decently likely based on how the votes turned out, that that wouldn't make sense in a game state where bottom text is on the chopping block. two and through/bottom text being the top wagons if they're both wolves means wolves have every reason to care.
wait

okay i'm confused now

you're saying if tat/bt were w/w, wolves would have made mana go over

ok i get that i guess

they'd still care between bt/tat?? no?

i think the wall made sense when i read it the first time but now i'm wondering if your logic is biased by tmi
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:13 pm Mac has obviously left his wolf range by a mile

Is this C4? You haven't played with me as a wolf
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

yeah if the team is poop explosions/nanook/two and through why on earth is nanook spending the entirety of his d1 trying to destroy his team lmao
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:14 pm Calling Nook "caught" for that post is hilarious
i mean on one hand it's nanook but also it's pretty bad
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:14 pm
Poop Explosions wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:13 pm Mac has obviously left his wolf range by a mile

Is this C4? You haven't played with me as a wolf
I've seen someone who has played with you as a wolf lock you town for being out of your wolf range when you were playing like this.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Julinook wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:13 pm I think pushing me/mac as partners is a borderline outing perspective
Like pushing a team of me tat and Mac with how long I stayed on Mac d1 and the eod vc is just

Its not really a team that exists, but tpic are forced into pushing it if they're mafia cause they can't afford to have me and Mac find each other and the other town find us

So yeah basically this is a world that doesn't make sense to push as town but he almost has to as mafia
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:14 pm Calling Nook "caught" for that post is hilarious
We do not think this is a laughing matter smh

Return to “Previous Rackets”