Total votes: 18
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by DaisyCloud »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:37 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:23 pm can me and someone be masons with me? we can talk via emotes here in game thread. I just want someone to understand the words coming out of my mouth and explain to me what some players here are saying.
Remember that time we talked at the bar? Good times
I want a chocolate milk and tell u all my whoas.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Long Con wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:41 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:23 pm can me and someone be masons with me? we can talk via emotes here in game thread. I just want someone to understand the words coming out of my mouth and explain to me what some players here are saying.
Your exasperation with Jack led me to look deeper into his accusations against you. Even when I read his big multiquote of why he suspects you, I barely came away with more than "her Marmot interactions", and I think that's suspicious.

I can't be your mason, but I think I understand you.
as long as u r town that is good enough for me. we don't have to agree on all the stuff.

Victories:
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Yeah not really interested in flipping Mog right now either.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 821
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:39 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:27 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:19 pm I want a mass flip event. Where's the kill 6 ppl button.
I went for chaos last night. The only chaos I experienced last night was my dog puking up bark she ate earlier.
Do you know you were blocked or did you just not get a result?
I know I was blocked and that nothing happened
but how do you know that nothing happened
or rather
why is that part important
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:27 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:39 pm In addition, the Mafia team gains access to special bonus abilities for each additional Artifact they possess. [SECRETS].
Shit shit shit.

[VOTE: Bo] aubergine

Gotta think about this, but...
i'm good at mech it's not worth it
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

it's also quite possible that the wolves were like "lol of course that's not a real claim" and just did something else but I lean toward that being slightly improbable and also does anyone else have the ability that Gav has or is he the only one?
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:42 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:30 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:19 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:13 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:11 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:09 pm I don't like the assertion that Tim can't suspect you because you are a replacement. I don't understand why you're singling out Tim. I don't even like the tone you're addressing me with - like your words are just dripping with slime at the moment.

:haha:

Do you have thoughts other than the Tim thing?
Do you understand my perspective on the Tim thing?

I just told you I'm suspicious of Marmot. Looking at the poll, I realize that's not a groundbreaking view, but I was asked to look back at Marmot's posts and that's what I came up with.

I named Tim because Tim is one of the few players here I'm familiar with. If Tim were really the sort of great scumhunter that I've heard he is, then I think he would give me at least a day's worth of breathing room, and put his vote to people who are more engaged. So either Tim is not trying very hard to scumhunt, or perhaps tales of his ability have been exaggerated.

Who said I am a great scumhunter, and where? I might be good at solving games late...like in Fouble elimination I had the lock solve going into F5 but that actually just came from finding towns. I never "scumhunted" that game at all.

In this case, flipping your slot will shed a LOT of light on who is town and who is not because it was the slot that appeared to have been saved yesterday and really about half the remaining slots can be read off you if you flip red as expected. If that expectation is wrong the sooner we find out the better.

Well, perhaps the best thing really is to flip me then. I'm not the strongest player to begin with, and joining so late would be difficult even for the best of players. If there really is so much to be learned from my flip, then that information may prove more useful than whatever meager contributions I can make at this point. I hope this doesn't come across as bad sportsmanship or like I'm giving up; if flipping me is the best thing, then it should be done.

Not bad sportsmanship at all. I hope me wanting to flip the slot too much to just give you time doesn't come across badly either. Sometimes the mechanics of the game just point a direction and trying to go a different direction for artificial reasons is just not affordable.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:01 pm I read Jack's case on Daisy. I don't understand the meat on it other than "Daisy has weird interactions with Marmot" and noted that he didn't outline those weird interactions with Marmot. I agree that Daisy voting off Qwags when Qwags was her main suspicion was weird but disagree that it was scum motivated and don't understand how that's a sticking point in a case when Qwags flipped town.

Jack, if you want my support in this (which is easily purchased because again don't know shit that's going on), need you to do a better job of handholding here. Also don't know why you aren't pushing Marmot over Daisy here if you think there's scum together when there seems to be considerably more support for Marmot unless I'm misreading the room.
that whole thing where syn was questioning me about my voting and when I voted. it wasn't how it happened. Jack conviently left all the rest out of that interaction/conversation between me and syn. syn misunderstood the time in which I actually voted.

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:46 am
BoKnows wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:14 am I think Gavial might be scum
I feel like the only 2 ways he isn’t scum at this point is either if
a) mafia never bought KZA’a claim
b) mafia already used the sword on KZA N1
Or b) KZA is scum.

As for (a), I’m looking through a lens of bias because I read his claim as an organic slip, plus with his apology, it was looking pretty likely. The razor is unblockable, so no one can stand a chance in attempting to save him. Perhaps they had better targets and saw through the ruse. Likelihood: medium-low likelihood.

As for (b), this would then imply that mafia wouldn’t have killed the guy that can green check. Tim thinks it stupid not to kill the cop, but I think this is also plausible to kill the one outed townie and continue to lay doubt on KZA. I’m not gonna pretend to know how mafia go about their artifact hunting, but I feel like there were far better choices to hunt on N1. But anything is possible if they thought he might have been alluding to possession early? Likelihood: medium likelihood.

As for (c), let’s look deeper. As Tim said, to pick a “rando” green check on Syn is a bit extreme, as Syn could be mislynched but i wouldn’t put it past him.
A role that gives a random green check and then on N2 he “happens” to get an even powerful alignment check? That’s a damned powerful info role. Could be making the whole thing up. And he develops this cred for helping solve the game.
But what if he just never dies? It’s a risk for him to go through this entire ruse so early, and if he’s not chopped by N4, then where are we? He’s a cut above if he did this. Likelihood: low likelihood

I feel like there’s just too many variables here in the process to nail either one of Gav or KZA. They could BOTH be telling the truth. One could be lying. I doubt both are lying.

Anyone else wanna poke this cheesewedge and see what holes pop up?
i think a is way more likely than b
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 2]

Post by Kylemii »

KZA wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:33 pm Made
16%

Voters: Marmot, KZA, Timsup2nothin, Stupid Sexy Flanders

Marmot
16%

Voters: Syn, Made, Qwags, MacDougall

Qwags
16%

Voters: falcon45ca, Scotty, Gavial, Jackofhearts2005

---

I'm preserving this information

I'm not sure why maybe it will be useful for something

probably not but I'm easily amused by equal sized wagons
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:02 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:51 pm Jack, your issue with Daisy is entirely that you don't like her Marmot interactions, right?
That’s like a quarter of it.

I’ve laid out the whole thing in one post like 30 posts ago.
Yeah, I read it. That was not a quarter of it, rather substantially more.

My reading might be sloppy. Gimme the bare-bones of it, not a wall of quotes. Do not use the word 'Marmot'.
Daisy went off wagon in spite of having main wagon suspects. When pressed on why, her answer made no sense.

She also through out a wolf team, seemingly at random, which included me and the player I was voting, who turned out to be town. Afterwards, there was no re-eval on me.

Syn and I both pointed out that her worldbuilding and excuse for going for a vanity wagon instead of voting her scumreads yesterday. Then, Syn died and Daisy repeatedly said I was accusing her without reasoning.

Daisy then quoted my (real) readlist and said she thought I didn’t really believe my reads because I hadn’t interacted with ??? all that much or discussed them, either. I pointed out how I got to each of my reads or when I had discussed each of these reads at length previously. Daisy ignored this and continued with her lines “Jack’s reads are made up and I have no idea why he suspects me” while getting super pissy and passive aggressive.

Is it possible Daisy is a townie with poorly thought out reads who is ignoring a bunch of my posts by mistake and then getting all tilted because she legit doesn’t get it? Sure. But it sure reads like someone who isn’t actually hunting and who finds ATE easier than actually addressing inconsistencies or holes in her accusations.

There is a some reason to think Daisy is teamed with Nacho and/or Marmot but that’s secondary to Daisy’s actual super scummy behavior and mostly comes in the form of me being okay with yeeting Marmot over Daisy (even though I suspect Daisy more) if others agree there is teammate potential. Daisy was my top suspect long before I isoed Marmot and noticed that his interactions with Daisy were off.
this is a complete lie and utter nonsense as well. retract all tour false accusations. let the record show nothing which you claim is how it actually happened. I proved your lies and false narrative.

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:10 pm also why is no one pointing out that gavial basically announced he got nothing about watching kza, voted me and was all bye
good news for you scotty pointed it out
Moghedien
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: The Spider

Post by Moghedien »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:49 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:42 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:30 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:19 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:13 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:11 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:09 pm I don't like the assertion that Tim can't suspect you because you are a replacement. I don't understand why you're singling out Tim. I don't even like the tone you're addressing me with - like your words are just dripping with slime at the moment.

:haha:

Do you have thoughts other than the Tim thing?
Do you understand my perspective on the Tim thing?

I just told you I'm suspicious of Marmot. Looking at the poll, I realize that's not a groundbreaking view, but I was asked to look back at Marmot's posts and that's what I came up with.

I named Tim because Tim is one of the few players here I'm familiar with. If Tim were really the sort of great scumhunter that I've heard he is, then I think he would give me at least a day's worth of breathing room, and put his vote to people who are more engaged. So either Tim is not trying very hard to scumhunt, or perhaps tales of his ability have been exaggerated.

Who said I am a great scumhunter, and where? I might be good at solving games late...like in Fouble elimination I had the lock solve going into F5 but that actually just came from finding towns. I never "scumhunted" that game at all.

In this case, flipping your slot will shed a LOT of light on who is town and who is not because it was the slot that appeared to have been saved yesterday and really about half the remaining slots can be read off you if you flip red as expected. If that expectation is wrong the sooner we find out the better.

Well, perhaps the best thing really is to flip me then. I'm not the strongest player to begin with, and joining so late would be difficult even for the best of players. If there really is so much to be learned from my flip, then that information may prove more useful than whatever meager contributions I can make at this point. I hope this doesn't come across as bad sportsmanship or like I'm giving up; if flipping me is the best thing, then it should be done.

Not bad sportsmanship at all. I hope me wanting to flip the slot too much to just give you time doesn't come across badly either. Sometimes the mechanics of the game just point a direction and trying to go a different direction for artificial reasons is just not affordable.

It doesn't come across badly at all. As I've said over Discord, I'm very busy lately, and which is why I originally gave up my place in this game. If the slot I joined is stuck in a high pressure situation, then I'd be happy to be relieved of that pressure.
"My way is best. Softly, softly, in the shadows.'"
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine

he is a living wolf. just spreading lies

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:34 pm you aren't even voting him wtf
It’s cuz they’re partners
this is generally the opposite of what jack would do
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

baby brain: press the back button on a quoted post to see when it was posted

galaxy brana: quote and post a post in the present to find out what time it was posted at
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:51 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:51 pm Jack, your issue with Daisy is entirely that you don't like her Marmot interactions, right?

My reading might be sloppy. Gimme the bare-bones of it, not a wall of quotes. Do not use the word 'Marmot'.
Daisy went off wagon in spite of having main wagon suspects. When pressed on why, her answer made no sense.

She also through out a wolf team, seemingly at random, which included me and the player I was voting, who turned out to be town. Afterwards, there was no re-eval on me.

Syn and I both pointed out that her worldbuilding and excuse for going for a vanity wagon instead of voting her scumreads yesterday. Then, Syn died and Daisy repeatedly said I was accusing her without reasoning.

Daisy then quoted my (real) readlist and said she thought I didn’t really believe my reads because I hadn’t interacted with ??? all that much or discussed them, either. I pointed out how I got to each of my reads or when I had discussed each of these reads at length previously. Daisy ignored this and continued with her lines “Jack’s reads are made up and I have no idea why he suspects me” while getting super pissy and passive aggressive.

Is it possible Daisy is a townie with poorly thought out reads who is ignoring a bunch of my posts by mistake and then getting all tilted because she legit doesn’t get it? Sure. But it sure reads like someone who isn’t actually hunting and who finds ATE easier than actually addressing inconsistencies or holes in her accusations.

There is a some reason to think Daisy is teamed with Nacho and/or Marmot but that’s secondary to Daisy’s actual super scummy behavior and mostly comes in the form of me being okay with yeeting Marmot over Daisy (even though I suspect Daisy more) if others agree there is teammate potential. Daisy was my top suspect long before I isoed Marmot and noticed that his interactions with Daisy were off.
this is a complete lie and utter nonsense as well. retract all tour false accusations. let the record show nothing which you claim is how it actually happened. I proved your lies and false narrative.

tbh jack's summary is pretty much what i picked up too
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

jack is scum

Victories:
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

I'm just gonna remora Tony and townread him for tenuous reasons

and yes I've abandoned sheeping in favour of remoraing
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:55 pm

did you even read at all where I put quotes in where ot actually states what actually happened. jack is a lying scummy wolf mafia lier

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 2]

Post by Kylemii »

ognore this it's for my own benenfit
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:51 pm
KZA wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:33 pm Made
16%

Voters: Marmot, KZA, Timsup2nothin, Stupid Sexy Flanders

Marmot
16%

Voters: Syn, Made, Qwags, MacDougall

Qwags
16%

Voters: falcon45ca, Scotty, Gavial, Jackofhearts2005

---

I'm preserving this information

I'm not sure why maybe it will be useful for something

probably not but I'm easily amused by equal sized wagons
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:46 pm
KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:42 pm @DaisyCloud who is mafia
Idk tbph. my brain is fried and idk what to think about alot of plsyers.

I don't like how Gavial suss me for 0 reasons. but does it make him Mafia? i don't get his 0 people visiting u either.

what does that mean for my read on you?

what is going on with bo sussing mac? why isn't he sussing u and tim?

why does jack sus me?

I got 0 answers. still to many people not talking.

falcon and scotty and Jack been talking with broken quotes. and it hurts my eyes.

I like scotty tho. so idk . cause did scotty really waste time in chaos and get blocked?
i don't think daisy is this type of player who could produce this reads list if she had a team
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

at the moment where the wagon cart on sexy flanders began, the poll was completely tied between made, marmot, and qwags right? there wasn't someone ekeing out a lead?
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:07 pm

I will say that the most suspicious thing about Daisy to me is her inability to plant a vote on anybody.

Like, even right now.

I don’t know if it’s a commitment thing, and I don’t know if it’s just something she does in games.

Can anyone speak to her town games and is that usually how she operates?
idk what's going on with the way I vote and how any of it should be an issue for anyone.

I made some mistakes but so did others. the mislynches are bad but the blame should not be just on my shoulders. and im going to remain very careful where I vote because everyone and their grandma puts such weight on it.

how come no one cares about how anyone else is voting? or when they voted?

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:08 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:05 pm Syn died because Syn was cleared IIRC so using that death as a boon to your Daisy case is silly. Townies also provide bad reason pretty consistently and I don't see the scum motivation behind what you're pointing out wrt her, but I kind of like the way you're pushing now.

Why aren't you voting Marmot who seems to very obviously have more significant support behind it?
Syn also suspected Marmot.

It wasn’t made especially clear but not saying “Syn died specifically because Daisy is a wolf.”

I’m saying “Syn agreed with what I’m saying and we all know Syn was town and trying hard.”

But I’m also saying “Maybe Syn died in part because Daisy and Marmot are both wolves.” :slick:
lies!! that was not how it happened at all. and that whole bit where syn questions me was a mistake that he made. stop lying!!

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:57 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:55 pm

did you even read at all where I put quotes in where ot actually states what actually happened. jack is a lying scummy wolf mafia lier
yeah i found it unconvincing
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i don't think daisy could do :gestures at everything: any of this if she were a wolf tbh
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nothing against her wolfrange but it's just town perspective slip after town perspective slip and also jack is probably just town and if we're gonna be productive we should split them up before someone makes an infographic
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:00 pm at the moment where the wagon cart on sexy flanders began, the poll was completely tied between made, marmot, and qwags right? there wasn't someone ekeing out a lead?
Correct.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

despite all my rage I am still just KZA
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:12 pm i can't figure out which part of day 2 i didn't read
you made a post and it said 3750:

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:56 pm3750
hope this helps u

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:06 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:12 pm i can't figure out which part of day 2 i didn't read
you made a post and it said 3750:

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:56 pm3750
hope this helps u
lol thank you
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Post by MacDougall »

laying down slank cover I am sick as hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: marmot] aubergine
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

seems Mac has overdosed on epic reads
KZA
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I'm so tired. I see tony sees I'm just town. I mean it feels like tony thinks I'm just lost and stupid, which I am, but like it be nice if others sees how utterly wrong jack is about me. and how wrong Gavial is too.

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ok i'm lazy now who started the push on sexy flan
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

or at the very least what page did it happen on
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:26 pm ok i'm lazy now who started the push on sexy flan
gonna say that was me, but not with 100% certainty
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I want it on the record that anyone suggesting chopping BK for any reason other than thinking hes mafia is at best a mental midget.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

hi mac

Victories:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:33 pmhi mac
hi
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:31 pm I want it on the record that anyone suggesting chopping BK for any reason other than thinking hes mafia is at best a mental midget.
I wanna see you put something at stake...if we don't chop him and wolves get the slammer hammer and it turns into a disaster for town, like, do a Tutuu and promise to eat a sock or something.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Alison don't vote no lim that's uncool
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

meantime, feel better man
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:34 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:33 pmhi mac
hi

hope you feel better soon

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:35 pm @Alison don't vote no lim that's uncool
Alison subbed out to Nanook as the dead voter
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chop a town on purpose because maaaaaybe the wolves get a sick item. Maybe said sick item lets them kill an extra town. Let's not let them get that by killing one for them instead! Genius!

Pretty shit move imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:35 pm @Alison don't vote no lim that's uncool
ok i say we sheep him
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:39 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:36 pm
ok i say we sheep him
Nacho has been looking pretty solid and with all the better alternatives I'm not up for that. I'd rather go back to the rudely interrupted Flanders/Mogh murder myself.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”