Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 4]

Post by DaisyCloud »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:12 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:46 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:37 pm Actually Jack is better then Daisy today because if people still aren’t convinced Tim can never be Mafia, Jack flipping Mafia should prove this for sure!
Tiny problem with this plan is I’m both town and unyeetable.
Your both town?
There is 2 of you?

Wanna claim scum with Daisy yet bud?
Sure.

I’m scum with Daisy.
so help me imma bust some heads.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:51 pm Who are the wolves, Timmy?
I've come around to Falcon. I had some sort of vague threadstate read as town from EoD1, but beyond that I got nothin', and my reads from day one are apparently far from reliable.

I have a whacky "wolves are all in looking for the artifacts and LC is their point man" thing playing in my head. The faked red check fits that. It gets balanced against my day one LC is town read, which once again my day one reads are not looking to good...but "wolves all in for artifacts" feels stretchy.

I have a desire to not believe that we were all just totally totally wrong for three days and never even wagoned a wolf, so even though people I sorta trust are telling me no there is a little me inside screaming "kill Marmot!!!" over and over and over.

I am gonna be really unpopular for saying this about our newly minted ball of WIM and leadership, but Mac's handling of Enrique was exactly how I as powerwolf handle a no posting partner. Constant references of "this can die" that certainly get noticed if by chance a "kill a low poster, quick" emergency arises at an EoD and the slanker eats it. Nothing whatever tying that slot to me just in case I flame out. If Vulgard wasn't so...Vulgard...I might push there.

You are still a maybe.

Gavial is still too much for my brain.

Radishes has done nothing the least bit towny.

The rest seem okish? At least okish.

Scotty is the true pillar of my town.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:21 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:57 pm I don't think gavial ever isoed anyone nor has he back read in game
Did you read my response to Jack when I gave him all Mac’s Tim mentions?
did you ever read my iso? did you also do your due diligence and read my posts in context too?

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:30 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:18 pm Here I’ll give you the steps.
Step 1: Minimize Page
Step 2: Pull up Discord
Step 3: Go to the scum chat server
Step 4: Type to Daisy that you like being scum with them
Step 5: Close Discord
Step 6: Reopen Page
Step 7: Randomly Post a Post of just pinging the host.
Step 8: Gavial becomes super happy and you profit by me taking all the credit for your scum yeet.

@Jackofhearts2005
Your welcome!
I’m not one to talk but you’re being super obnoxious right now.

You were absolutely certain of your last bad read and you are absolutely certain of this bad read and Vul is right, it’s why you’re not really being taken seriously.

Think about the ratio of your posts about serial killers to posts from other players expressing a belief that there is a serial killer at all. It’s huge. If nobody is even sure there’s a sk to begin with, it’s a huge logical leap to go to “there is def a serial killer and it is def Tim and the wolves are trying to yeet him.”

Yesterday, Daisy and I had a big blow out mutual tunnel. Most players came in and said it was T/T. I reevaluated. Daisy didn’t notice and kept being passive aggressive towards me about a scumread I no longer even had. You’ve ignored this thing that is a massive plot point in the story of either of our alignments and declared that we are mafia together.

Spend less time complaining that nobody is listening to your reads and spend more time coming up with reads that make sense.
the way I see it, is that you, Kyle and Vulgard never actually scum read me but acted like it. and I defended myself well. then you guys was forced to back pedal.

thus why you 3 heavily scum read me then for like 0 reasons end up town reading me.

what has Kyle been doing? seems like I was his only push. seems like he just been making safey type posts.

I don't buy that Vulgard actually scum read me. and seems to defend me now. his case was weak. no spice. then he was like oh my defense comes from town mindset.

I never ever stopped being town. this hot mess you see before you has been here since day one.

maybe Gavial is right and im scum and I don't know it. maybe u r scum too. we r all in the upside down.

plus what about Tony? did u forget him?

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:08 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:01 pm Like if scum can’t kill Tim they legit have to try and convince others to vote them despite Tim being overly Townie Minded.
Mac showed that he wanted to discredit Tim HARD.
So hard it cannot be partner aligned.
Mac clearly desperately wanted to get rid of Tim.
You would think why didn’t he just NK them instead of push them as hard as he did, well that’s because he couldn’t because Tim is SK.
I’ve asked this before, but the question still applies: what planet are you on?

Like literally nothing I’ve read in their interaction makes me feel like Mac had seriously pursued Tim in any manner
Please, if this comes across as if I am saying that Gavial makes sense, just shoot me...but...

The point isn't Mac trying to kill me, although he did check the thread temperature on that idea pretty regularly and I suspect that if it had ever felt like he could have that he would have. The point is that Mac chopped constantly at my reads. I am not leading the thread here, and I am not trying to lead the thread here, but there was definitely some effort from Mac to make sure that I didn't.

Ultimately, that was why I came into today set to suss on Mac. If town Mac trusted that I was town he would want to work together, not diminish my cred. If town Mac didn't trust me he'd have pushed a lot harder to at least get some pressure on me. The holding me at arms length and doing neither was...not town and I wanted to call him on it.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

@Gavial what is it that you think I should or shouldn't do?

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

@Gavial it's really vague how im supposed to clear myself

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

@Gavial I am confusion

Victories:
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:08 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:07 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:01 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:58 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:58 am if im lynched and you guys see i am town. please for the love of gravy lynch/kill gavial. okay thanks
But before I go to the post what actual town thinks this when I was spewed town from Mac.
u r not town. nothing that u been doing is town

but u will never be lynched nor nite killed.

you are to radical and chaotic. if town wins it be despite you. if wolves win you will have been a big factor as to why.

tbf I am playing badly too. but at least I'm trying.
I don’t know my interaction and push on Mac was pretty Townie.

Looks more like your calling me a PL rather then Scum.
:haha:
I'm going to say no because idk what PL is.
Policy Lynch.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:12 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:07 pm A collection of negative posts from Tim directed at Jack that largely don’t look like town Tim trying to solve Jack’s slot.

Disclaimers:
*I’m using the word “negative” very broadly to encompass “Jack’s reads are bad,” “I suspect Jack is a wolf,” and jokey “fuck you” kinda posts.

*There are a few bits in here that look like read attempts but they are very basics and are not followed up on

*I’m not personally upset at any of this. I can take a friendly rib and I can take disagreement and I can take suspicion. It isn’t that I think Tim is being mean or unfair. I think Tim is (consciously or unconsciously) putting light pressure on me, calling my reads bad, telling me to shut up and catch up, etc more than he’s trying to figure out my alignment because he’s a wolf. He doesn’t need to figure out my alignment. He needs to avoid yeet.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:21 pm Hot take. Tim wolf. Seanzie....town.
Hot take...Jack spewing random hot takes.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:17 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:16 pm
KZA wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:14 pm so Tim was wrong about Nanook, Seanzie, and Syn

I've been told he loves murdering townies as a wolf

should we be concerned yet?
What if your mafia cop that checked Tim and got a 3P peak.
You should claim it! :ohyeah:
Sure what the hell? I copped our dear Tim.
3P or wolf? Nuance don’t matter. Yeet him.
Flat lie.
Rescind or die.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:40 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:17 pm

Sure what the hell? I copped our dear Tim.
3P or wolf? Nuance don’t matter. Yeet him.
Flat lie.
Rescind or die.
It ain’t lylo you don’t have a chance
Pretend to suspect me. Let’s see how you dance.

I suspect you are daft. Have fun with your reaction test. When you are ready to buckle down and read stuff let me know.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm I'm probably not voting Marmot over the guy who randomly brought up 3Ps and threw out half the player list in random bursts as suspects with 0 reasoning
If I thought "I am not gonna be back before EoD" right now I would probably leave my vote on Made or Gavail...but Syn's prodding of Marmot seems well reasoned and I'll give it some juice to see where it goes.

Jack doing zero to solve is starting to look suss. Just a note for future town.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:41 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:38 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm I'm probably not voting Marmot over the guy who randomly brought up 3Ps and threw out half the player list in random bursts as suspects with 0 reasoning
If I thought "I am not gonna be back before EoD" right now I would probably leave my vote on Made or Gavail...but Syn's prodding of Marmot seems well reasoned and I'll give it some juice to see where it goes.

Jack doing zero to solve is starting to look suss. Just a note for future town.
I understand he's stuck in poetry but I'm patiently waiting for Jack reads that aren't "Tim wolf"
Yeah. Not a priority right now but hopefully he gets over it and starts sooner or later.

His "Tim wolf" read is mostly based on the first time I played with him he introduced himself as "the unchoppable" and I promptly got him chopped, most likely.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:47 pm Falcon, Kyle, Kza and Mac are town, of that I’m pretty sure
Tim makes bad pushes, his try is weak, dishonest to the core
Marmot is low hanging fruit, Syn, he’s just that way.
Same likely goes Made and Gavil. Weird, not scum I say.
Then who is Jack?

You are pretty clearly world building around "Tim wolf so anyone he pushes is town." Notably, numerous people who are pretty clearly town disagree with the majority of your reads there so maybe the root of your world build is flawed?

Can you give us anything on anyone that doesn't start with "Tim's a wolf, therefore..."?

Okay thanks in advance.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:50 pm Clears I am buying outright: Anyone that wants to chop one of these is gonna have to go through me.

Syn: got what seems to be validly greenchecked
Kza: outed a greencheck that removes a possible mischop from the wolves availability while marking themselves as a must out by endgame

Me: I heard it, I heard it, I heard it on the X

Solid looking townies that would have to just grow fangs and tear someone's head off on live video for me to support going after them today

Scottie: super useful town making smart points and pushes, takes townish risks
Mac: no reason to suspect the gif posting is anything but real restriction, day one was towny, day two towny enough given restrictions
Falcon: Alison's day one read on vote moves said not wolf, and I agreed then and it is too early to sweat a reeval without good cause
LongCon: day one outing that he also has no info on shrines when I was being pressed for exactly that is town behavior, too soon to reeval

Slightly less solid but probably still not today

Kyle: back and forth with Daisy was probably TvT, push on Marmot had the kind of bad reasoning townies often bumble into
Daisy: same TvT back and forth, plus her concerns about my slot seem uninformed

Won't kill, but maybe only because we cant

TSP: to get a free day pass and just contribute absolutely nothing is annoying AF, but NAI for him...playing day one from 'probably not getting chopped day one so just do nothing' is also annoying AF, but NAI for him...he either gets mech cleared or he is gonna get killed, that's his thing, but not today

Might softly be town, but not enough to really fight about

Qwags: there should be wolf pile on happening here no matter what his alignment, but I am thinking the wolves are more likely to not pile on a town early and if they were bussing they would pile on early to get a good seat...maybe
Gavail: the whole "I just call everyone who votes me the wolf team" is an incredibly dumb read system and could be faked, and the claim is sketch AF...but if somehow the claim is true and he comes back with a good watch report that is a huge potential swing and just boneyarding this early seems bad
Jack: "pick a wolf, build a world on it" also seems like a dumb system, but it's a system...and it is the sort of system town Jack might put up as his public face to avoid too many town reads...good third party candidate but less likely wolfing

Would kill but perhaps feel bad if they are town

Lost Monkey: There have been moments where I nodded along with their thoughts. Not enough to really town read them, but there's that sense of "at this pace they will have town cleared by day fourish" and they haven't struck me as scummy at all
Quin: Felt pretty good day one but not good enough to accept the total fall off the planet play

Would kill just because in two days there has been no sign of a pulse anyway:

Bo: seriously cannot say one thing about him without doing an ISO
Nacho: my only memory here is that he claims he will catch up someday
Enrique: do better or die...I mean, I know that's harsh, but seriously

Have a seemingly valid case for killing them outright

Flanders: There is a flaw, in that I still think dirty wolf would maybe not be preferred style, but man the push on Qwags looks dirty wolf to me
Marmot: People I trust are pushing, for what seem like good reasons, and his defenses have been sketchy
Made: Gimmick bad, reaction to responses to gimmick bad, wagon position day one bad...just overall, bad

Good luck town...I have company but should be able to spring a half hour or so for EoD
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:34 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 pm We’re not yeeting Bo today under the train of logic “the optimal move is to yeet someone we think is a townie.”

That’s nonsense and wolves love bad excuses like that to yeet a townie and get no heat for it.

I particularly hate Tim throwing down pre-shade on anyone who doesn’t want to yeet someone that he thinks is a townie.

Insanity or wolfing.
Have you caught up on the setup? Are you genuinely unconcerned by "holding additional artifacts will unlock additional secret powers for the wolves, above and beyond the basic powers of the artifact itself"?

Presumably the wolves know what those secret additional powers are, and yeah if I get a sense that someone has an unhealthy investment in fighting for those powers that indicates they know what they are fighting for I'm intending to kill them.
I’m not concerned to the point where we start voting off townreads over it.

If I was a wolf, I would loooove the idea of the town giving my team a free pass during the day and our choice of nightkill in exchange for fuck all. Wolves win by getting X misyeets. You’re proposing we give the wolves one on a silver platter because of mechanics that we don’t even know what they are.

That’s a bad strategy bordering on openwolfing. Every time I see several players make an argument to yeet someone even if they are town, at least half those players end up being wolves.
How about to prevent a double night kill? "Oh we gave them a free pass during the day and now they get a nightkill" is one side of it. The other side is "we followed an idiot, chopped a townie, and now the wolves got a DOUBLE night kill plus who knows what else..." If you can convince me we are not biting into the "we followed an idiot and chopped a townie" part, great, but at last report your "number one scum read," for reasons unstated but seeming at least to me to be completely fucking daft, is ME...so I'm not throwing in with you here Jack.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:03 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm I townread Mac and LC for the stupid reason they chaosed themselves and that’s what I expect town them to do. Idk what I expect from wolf them. Mac seems in his town meta anyhow. Less sure on LC.
ok this is a bad read
:shrug2:
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:59 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm

ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.
Yeh? What’s wolf Jack up to? Defending wolfbros who are under zero pressure? Trying to pocket effing Mac? Meeeeeeh.
Wolf Jack is subtly saying "look at me I am so towny," which especially for Jack is a not very towny thing to do.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:01 pm Like idgaf about making sure you town read me, Tim.

I’m not ignoring you saying things that don’t line up with reality just because it means you think I’m not a wolf. Who fucking cares? I think you’re a wolf atm and I’m not getting yeeted besides.
You are just offended, and should look at my motives because you honestly should not be offended...and by the way, neither of us is getting chopped any time soon.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:53 pm Show of hands. Who reads Daisy town and why?

Because the cases were moderately weak but (post restriction notwithstanding) I couldn’t get anyone except Syn to agree with me on or consider yeeting Daisy.

So people must townread her, right? Why?
I think her and Kyle yammering endlessly at each other D1 was TvT. I also think if she were a wolf she'd have given your daft tunnel on Tim play some support.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:04 pm Has anyone come up with a good reason not to follow through on chopping Flanders/Mogh?

Other than Jack wanting to punt him into the sun, is there anything good to be said for Marmot?

If both these answers are no why are there votes scattered randomly across the town?
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:03 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine
That’s my first reaction to yesterday and the Mac flip as well.
Why's that Jack?

It's starting to look like you are in a tunnel of convenience buddy.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:13 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:11 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:58 pm

That’s my first reaction to yesterday and the Mac flip as well.
Why's that Jack?

It's starting to look like you are in a tunnel of convenience buddy.
Because you keep voting for townies.

It would look that way if you paid no attention at all or were a lying wolf, sure.

I’m not sure what to do with you consistently mischaracterizing my degree of suspicion/progression on you for basically the entire game.
Who have you voted for Jack? What's your claim to fame?

Pro tip: the only person "cleared by good vote" is whoever shot Mac last night. So make a case or get off my back. LOL
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:20 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:17 pm I am getting a huge deja vu thing here Mac...I thought Flanders was a hit and we were gonna kill him...and we didn't. Now I am looking at how all the action going to Gavial is coming from the Mogh wagon and not the Marmot wagon...

We might be making a bad play here and maybe we should have hard pushed Mogh...
Take this shit to its logical conclusion today.
I'm not gonna make your reads for you Jack, spit it or zip it.

My other obligation is running late.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:15 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:02 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:29 pm Okay, my ride's here...Long Con...be convincing please. Back later.
Lol

Why do I feel like this timing worked out such that Tim is under heat and he needs someone else to come distract?
Don't flatter either one of us. The wolf team isn't likely to sac someone to "save" me if I am a wolf. And you are barking up the wrong tree obviously enough that there would be no call for such a reaction anyway. Even with mad Jack for a wingman I don't think you can put me over.

Yo Daisy you wanna prove to me your Town read this.
@DaisyCloud
You wanna believe me to be Town?
Well it’s simple.
I said last day Mac Consig checked Tim SK.
Mac flipped with a Consig like shrine.

Look how Jack worded this post “He needs to avoid yeet”
Saying how that Tim is solo aligned.
Jack!Mafia reveals Tim!NotMafia

What do you think of this post on Jack?
there is a lot of words here.

when did I say what my read on Jack was at all? you and everyone else keeps telling me what my reads are. keep telling me what my reads should or shouldn't be. stop it.

I'm going to look at this without you telling me what I am supposed to think. so not now. later, when I get home.
OMG you have so much AtE.
While that is usually Town Indicative some do it as scum as a douche way of getting out of stuff and I think you might be doing that.
I want to believe I’m wrong on you and that your town but if your scum here I hope you know your being a douche.
This is like massive AtE.
AtE = Appeal to Emotion.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:30 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:18 pm Here I’ll give you the steps.
Step 1: Minimize Page
Step 2: Pull up Discord
Step 3: Go to the scum chat server
Step 4: Type to Daisy that you like being scum with them
Step 5: Close Discord
Step 6: Reopen Page
Step 7: Randomly Post a Post of just pinging the host.
Step 8: Gavial becomes super happy and you profit by me taking all the credit for your scum yeet.

@Jackofhearts2005
Your welcome!
I’m not one to talk but you’re being super obnoxious right now.

You were absolutely certain of your last bad read and you are absolutely certain of this bad read and Vul is right, it’s why you’re not really being taken seriously.

Think about the ratio of your posts about serial killers to posts from other players expressing a belief that there is a serial killer at all. It’s huge. If nobody is even sure there’s a sk to begin with, it’s a huge logical leap to go to “there is def a serial killer and it is def Tim and the wolves are trying to yeet him.”

Yesterday, Daisy and I had a big blow out mutual tunnel. Most players came in and said it was T/T. I reevaluated. Daisy didn’t notice and kept being passive aggressive towards me about a scumread I no longer even had. You’ve ignored this thing that is a massive plot point in the story of either of our alignments and declared that we are mafia together.

Spend less time complaining that nobody is listening to your reads and spend more time coming up with reads that make sense.
the way I see it, is that you, Kyle and Vulgard never actually scum read me but acted like it. and I defended myself well. then you guys was forced to back pedal.

thus why you 3 heavily scum read me then for like 0 reasons end up town reading me.

what has Kyle been doing? seems like I was his only push. seems like he just been making safey type posts.

I don't buy that Vulgard actually scum read me. and seems to defend me now. his case was weak. no spice. then he was like oh my defense comes from town mindset.

I never ever stopped being town. this hot mess you see before you has been here since day one.

maybe Gavial is right and im scum and I don't know it. maybe u r scum too. we r all in the upside down.

plus what about Tony? did u forget him?
Yo Daisy can I have your shrine + Results?

Here’s mine:
Tracker - Nanook - Visited No One
Watcher - KZA - No One Visited
Chaos - Roleblocked
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:23 pm @Gavial it's really vague how im supposed to clear myself
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:23 pm @Gavial I am confusion
What’s your opinion on the Jack and Tim Situation?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@Vulgard i love your avatar
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:49 pm @Vulgard i love your avatar
@Jackofhearts2005 add Kyle to that list.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what list
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:58 pm What if Tim isn’t town? Does the list change?
Well then yes. Sub like nacho out or something

Unless Tim’s 3p. In which case, maybe that could be the team
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:34 am let's just gaslight me, shade me and discredit me and then say I got weight in this game and should be playing better and talk about me in a condescending tone and patronize me.
you have to stop accusing people of trying to gaslight you just because you don't like what they're saying
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i mean you don't "have" to but it would be nice i guess
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:41 am Musing about reasons to believe the peek is real.

Imagine you are wolf LC. You need probably 2, maybe 3 misyeets to win the game. Town is mostly in shambles. Marmot is top suspect on everyone’s mind and he’s a townie. Gavil is the next cw and he’s a townie.

You don’t need to fake a red peek, let alone on probably the most consensus surviving townie.

But let’s say you decide to fake a red in this game and you decide to do it on Scotty of all people. Okay. Mac just got shot. You’re down a player. The numbers have changed. The strategy you came up with during the night likely needs to be reevaluated. Will it even work with only 3 players?

But LC comes in and lays down a red peek on Scotty anyway.

This doesn’t feel like a reasonable w!LC gambit to me.
agreed, i think. a fake red peek by a mafia member feels like 1 or 2 too many layers of wifom to be from a crimeboy lc
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

with that said i want to review scotty's response in light of the peek being fake to see if there's any sign of it being true by accident
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
I do feel like wagons between falcon and Tim are healthy

Not like subway healthy- that shit has too many carbs to be considered “healthy”
I’m thinking more like a chicken rice staple healthy

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:10 pm with that said i want to review scotty's response in light of the peek being fake to see if there's any sign of it being true by accident
I anxiously await your return. That seems like 500 posts ago

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:44 am Alright, I gotta be honest. I'm getting a lil' annoyed at my reads being dismissed out of hand. I find it unbelievable that nobody is re-assessing their read on Marmot after Mog flipped town, so whatever I guess, do whatever the fuck you want.

[VOTE: UNVOTE] aubergine
hmm can i ask what reads you feel are being dismissed?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:14 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:10 pm with that said i want to review scotty's response in light of the peek being fake to see if there's any sign of it being true by accident
I anxiously await your return. That seems like 500 posts ago
it's not my fault you guys post when i'm asleep lol
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

just change your sleep schedule to match mine, if you really loved me you would
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

please don't take the implication that i don't know what your reads are that you're talking about as me having been dismissing them, if that's something you're
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sensitive about specifically. sorry i had to break this post into two parts to avoid it becoming a multi line post cus daisy hasn't apologized yet
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:00 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:52 pm Because of LC’s shenanigans he forced me to look into him more, which I don’t think I would have done this phase anyway, but now that I did- I see a comparable w/w with Mac. I saw Vulgard iso’d him in a matter of 3 minutes and somehow came away that they don’t make a good w/w pairing, but I can’t really see how they came to that conclusion.

On the flip side, nacho has been the mildest and well-natured towards me, so he’s probably bad
Wait, what? Vulgard came away with "not a good pairing"? He has LC in his final team though...

Meanwhile...I tinfoil on you and act like a jerk, and that makes me bad...and Nacho is mild and well-natured, and that makes him bad? Could you make up your mind at some point please?
You tinfoiling me is not why I am (was) voting you. It’s your actions in thread.

ALSO also :$/“ did u know TIM is an anagram for TMI? I’m spewing Kyle-spiracies now
fucking,......... Mac was in the maifia though

conspiracy confirmerd actually
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by falcon45ca »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:44 am Alright, I gotta be honest. I'm getting a lil' annoyed at my reads being dismissed out of hand. I find it unbelievable that nobody is re-assessing their read on Marmot after Mog flipped town, so whatever I guess, do whatever the fuck you want.

Mog, Mac, Marmot, You
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:22 pm

Mog, Mac, Marmot, You
why do you feel like those are being dismissed? marmot and mog were the main focus of an entire phase. and someone killed mac
Scotty
Jeff

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by Scotty »

I think jack brought this up earlier, but look at this progression in D3:
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:41 am It sucks that the two people at the forefront right now just straight up aren't here.

I agree with Scotty that Mac's behavior today sucks. Don't like that he's coming in with the defeatist attitude and talking about how we need to purge the slank group but there's no sense of urgency behind it - he's not interacting with the main wagons and seems to be voting Long Con because "no one has looked that way recently". If you're on the cusp of taking an L, you don't try to be cute.
1 hour later:
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:59 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:58 am
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:52 am I don't think your griping has had any effect on today. What will have an effect on today is finding a suspect and engaging them. Or talking about the big wagons for today - what do you think of my Marmot defense? Is Mog the wolf that we've been trying to find?
Who are you talking to in this post?
Me. Nacho is taking my mild doomsaying as confirmation I am mafia.
I don't think you are mafia. I think that your approach to today has been lazy. And continues to be lazy. Why would I, I slanker scum, care about pushing Mac, the god of town?
Included in the second quote is more giving Mac the crossed arms-furrowed brow treatment. Never leads anywhere except to say he doesn’t view Mac as mafia, just lazy.

Nacho’s ISO is scarce of Mac interactions and the ones there reek

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Plus nacho attempting pocket me after LC’s fake peek makes me uncomfortable

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by falcon45ca »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:22 pm

Mog, Mac, Marmot, You
why do you feel like those are being dismissed? marmot and mog were the main focus of an entire phase. and someone killed mac
Oh, cuz my read on Mog was totally ignored, as with my read on Marmot, and thank you to Molag's Champ, but pretty much everyone else ignored my read on Mac.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 1]

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:14 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:37 pm Since me, Mac and Tim all mercilessly slaughtered each other when all three of us were town in Double Elimination we should make up for it by agreeing to hold hands and dance in a circle and treat each other as locktown this game.
I agree to do this until Tim invariably pings me late on day 1 and I proceed to tinfoil him for the next 3-4 days until he gets mischopped on day 4 and blames exclusively me for it.
:haha: “mischop” indeed

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I dunno if I’ve already mentioned but I feel like TSP is 3P and killed mac last night for [reasons] :beer:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:10 pm I never went for chaos, Jack and Tim were talking like I did, but I didn't.
since you mention it,. no on e chaosed right? and tsp is vulnerable? just like whoever it was conjectured
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:23 pm Idk who I wanna yeet but if I did, it would probably be Tim.

Made
Scotty
Daisy
Marmot
Vul
Tony
Gavil
LC
Kyle
Radishes
Falcon
Nacho
Monkey
Tim

I hate this list.
list in a particular ordwer?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:31 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:22 pm Gonna throw this out as a not serious suggestion to piss people off.

“Let’s yeet Nacho because if he’s town, we’ve probably lost anyway and it’ll put us out of our misery and if he’s a wolf, ta da we got a wolf.”
how about we not just yolo out a player. cfds and such is always bad. but u do u.

I plan on trying to actually solve the game and not randomly yeet a player.

but like if it turns out nacho is lynched and is a wolf you get 0 credit. 0

u probably don't care. that's fine
What we’re actually doing with the Nacho a lot is hoping he gets replaced by someone who actually posts boy it’s good to know you’re feeling protective of Nacho, are open to the idea that he’s scum and are worried about me getting towncred if we do yeet Nacho.
how bout lost monkey?
How bout lost monkey what?
I have seen more people poke at nacho than monkey but I've felt like Monkey has been decidedly more wolfy
:ponder:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:17 am if we flipped the below names

Enrique
lost monkey
made
master radiation
nacho

I'm calling 2 wolves at min and nothing of value lost.

Where's the mass kill button?
Coming back to this post: I’m leaning most heavy wolf on nacho out of nacho/monkey. I’m not sure if they would be partners, however. Not too much to go on with monkey.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:10 pm I never went for chaos, Jack and Tim were talking like I did, but I didn't.
since you mention it,. no on e chaosed right? and tsp is vulnerable? just like whoever it was conjectured
No one we’re aware of. Gavial says he was blocked at chaos.

And tsp should have been vulnerable d3 and was spared via host error, so a good thing we didn’t want to vote him out then I guess

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:23 pm Idk who I wanna yeet but if I did, it would probably be Tim.

Made
Scotty
Daisy
Marmot
Vul
Tony
Gavil
LC
Kyle
Radishes
Falcon
Nacho
Monkey
Tim

I hate this list.
list in a particular ordwer?
Twould assume it’s town>mafia, since made is basically confirmed town, and Tim is on Jack’s shit list

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:56 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:55 pm @Vulgard
Still waiting for that post of Daisy you 180’ed on!
if im scum. where and when did I distance from my teammates?

how is your votes supposed to be town?
didn't you say before that you never do that? in the bee game. or double elimiation or whatever it was. when you mentioned you had a trust tell
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:05 pm 69.

I am hereby obligated not to post anymore throughout this day phase.

For real, though, I'll be back tomorrow. Will probably look into the EoDs so far to see how they shaped up. With no vote history, though, it'll likely be worth less.
i like vulgard's entry into the thread, i think it looks good, like he just jumps on the already moving bicycle and just goes, his thoughts make sense and he made a 69 joke whcih is nice.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

vulgard replaced in for quin?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Master Radishes »

Guys guys I did a modicum of work.

I read the first 100 posts of Mac's iso, back when he was messing around in the early stages of the game.

He interacts with a *lot* of flipped townies, e.g. Alison, Nook, etc. The only people he consistently interacts with at this stage who are alignment unknown are Kyle and Scotty.

The manner in which he interacts with Kyle feels a bit non partnery, though I'm a bit wary of Mac's conclusion that he just can't read Kyle. His interactions with Scotty could be partnery I guess but now I have a pattern established about Mac's early game so Scotty is probably town too.

Maybe I will one day read the other 400 of Mac's posts to look for such things. Or even other isos.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:18 pm sensitive about specifically. sorry i had to break this post into two parts to avoid it becoming a multi line post cus daisy hasn't apologized yet
whatever you think i did that you think warrants an apology from me, it's false.

also what the heck do u even think I did

Victories:
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Master Radishes »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:56 pm vulgard replaced in for quin?
I'm Quin, Vulgard is Enrique.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:50 pm

didn't you say before that you never do that? in the bee game. or double elimiation or whatever it was. when you mentioned you had a trust tell
I never buss. so I'm curious when I supposedly did. this alt daisy that you guys created is just wild

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:00 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:50 pm

I never buss. so I'm curious when I supposedly did. this alt daisy that you guys created is just wild
assuming that's true, why then would examples of you bussing a teammate or distancing from them be necessary for someone to suspect you

Return to “Previous Jobs”