Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 4]

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:10 pm I never went for chaos, Jack and Tim were talking like I did, but I didn't.
since you mention it,. no on e chaosed right? and tsp is vulnerable? just like whoever it was conjectured
No one we’re aware of. Gavial says he was blocked at chaos.

And tsp should have been vulnerable d3 and was spared via host error, so a good thing we didn’t want to vote him out then I guess
oh that's right, and i think vulgard said they chose chaos too.

so maybe not linked?
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Now I remember reading Kyle as town because the endless spat with Daisy day one seemed TvT...seeing him bait Daisy back into it makes me think of a wolf saying "need a booster shot of town cred and this worked last time."
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:57 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:18 pm sensitive about specifically. sorry i had to break this post into two parts to avoid it becoming a multi line post cus daisy hasn't apologized yet
whatever you think i did that you think warrants an apology from me, it's false.

also what the heck do u even think I did
you complained about my posts being too short so i said i'd only post 1 line at a time until after you apologize for trying to police activity within like 10 posts of me explaining that i wasn't feeling well
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ah fuck that's 2 lines
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Master Radishes »

I can't decide how to feel about Nacho.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:10 pm Now I remember reading Kyle as town because the endless spat with Daisy day one seemed TvT...seeing him bait Daisy back into it makes me think of a wolf saying "need a booster shot of town cred and this worked last time."
not trying to bait anything. just trying to understand perspective. daisy seems to have a strong opinion of what method by which she should be readable and the thing she said seemed to contradict that, unless i'm missing some context
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:19 pm I can't decide how to feel about Nacho.
I had an overall good vibe thing, but then there was "read his ISO, just...inoffensive" and I couldn't disagree with that. Like it could have just been "after all that time saying nothing sure this sounds good" when really it was just consensus reads repackaged.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Normally I would hate all the vanity off wagon votes just for being vanity off wagon votes...but I think each and every one of them I also hate for other reasons as well.

Not that I am a fan of the votes on my wagon either.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:16 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:57 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:18 pm sensitive about specifically. sorry i had to break this post into two parts to avoid it becoming a multi line post cus daisy hasn't apologized yet
whatever you think i did that you think warrants an apology from me, it's false.

also what the heck do u even think I did
you complained about my posts being too short so i said i'd only post 1 line at a time until after you apologize for trying to police activity within like 10 posts of me explaining that i wasn't feeling well
listen up kyle. are you listening Kyle.

okay so look Kyle.

it doesn't matter now does it. if one liners is what it takes for you to go out there and find me some scums then u go forth and do that.

seems like lots of peeps just don't feel well.

I'm not going to ever apologize for calling you out. I call lots of people out. people have called me out. that is part of the game. if you think you be contributory and im mistaken in thinking u haven't bee. then show me the receipts Kyle. last I checked we only got 1 dead mafia. so we all need to step it up.

now Kyle, listen up, I need a big favor from you. could you look at Marmot and syn and seanzie day 1. and look at after eod on day 1 , during twighlight. i think I saw something and maybe I am wrong.

just look. this isn't some wild goose chase either Kyle. this is serious. if you don't see what o saw rhen nvm. just let me know if you checked or not. and if you do, let me know what you find or don't find.

thank you in advancements
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm back to voting Falcon. I don't understand why people are voting Tim at the moment.
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm drinking today so I apologize for not being around. I hated Mac's play on a personal level - I didn't think it made him more likely to be scum simply because I've seen many other players fly off the ranch and play anti-town in that fashion before and didn't think the best route for town was to try to cannibalize people who led in the past simply because they didn't hit yet. I was wrong.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I hope @Kylemii responds in a timely manner

Victories:
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:24 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:19 pm I can't decide how to feel about Nacho.
I had an overall good vibe thing, but then there was "read his ISO, just...inoffensive" and I couldn't disagree with that. Like it could have just been "after all that time saying nothing sure this sounds good" when really it was just consensus reads repackaged.
My reads haven't been consensus. My reads have been sparse but yesterday they almost entirely consisted of pushing back against consensus reads and voting my vanity falcon wagon that you complained about earlier.

Inoffensive I understand. The only person that so far has frustrated me was MacDougall and he did the things he did because he was scum soooooo
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

oh jesus christ
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

sure fire way for u to get some town cred is to make a "case" on me showcasing how I am scum and then after I defend say I'm just town.

you should try it tim.

Victories:
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:49 pm I'm back to voting Falcon. I don't understand why people are voting Tim at the moment.
Scum Panicking.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:12 pm
sure fire way for u to get some town cred is to make a "case" on me showcasing how I am scum and then after I defend say I'm just town.

you should try it tim.
nah...I've had you as town since day one and I'm not panicky enough to back out yet
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

daisy i'm sorry for maybe being overly critical of you and also i want you to know that i appreciate you.

those kinds of empty posts about participation are just a huge pet peeve for me i think. i have a job and a life and a mom with cancer and a 20 year old cat with kidney disease, and all of this is public knowledge. so when i'm already using as much of my free time as i can possibly allocate to mafia and get people acting like I owe them more effort or something, it irks me for that reason.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:47 pmnow Kyle, listen up, I need a big favor from you. could you look at Marmot and syn and seanzie day 1. and look at after eod on day 1 , during twighlight. i think I saw something and maybe I am wrong.

just look. this isn't some wild goose chase either Kyle. this is serious. if you don't see what o saw rhen nvm. just let me know if you checked or not. and if you do, let me know what you find or don't find.

i promise i will try to do this tomorrow either before or after my iso binge, assuming my headache goes away
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what's twilight
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:27 pm what's twilight
After EoD.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:07 pm A collection of negative posts from Tim directed at Jack that largely don’t look like town Tim trying to solve Jack’s slot.

Disclaimers:
*I’m using the word “negative” very broadly to encompass “Jack’s reads are bad,” “I suspect Jack is a wolf,” and jokey “fuck you” kinda posts.

*There are a few bits in here that look like read attempts but they are very basics and are not followed up on

*I’m not personally upset at any of this. I can take a friendly rib and I can take disagreement and I can take suspicion. It isn’t that I think Tim is being mean or unfair. I think Tim is (consciously or unconsciously) putting light pressure on me, calling my reads bad, telling me to shut up and catch up, etc more than he’s trying to figure out my alignment because he’s a wolf. He doesn’t need to figure out my alignment. He needs to avoid yeet.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:21 pm Hot take. Tim wolf. Seanzie....town.
Hot take...Jack spewing random hot takes.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:17 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:16 pm
KZA wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:14 pm so Tim was wrong about Nanook, Seanzie, and Syn

I've been told he loves murdering townies as a wolf

should we be concerned yet?
What if your mafia cop that checked Tim and got a 3P peak.
You should claim it! :ohyeah:
Sure what the hell? I copped our dear Tim.
3P or wolf? Nuance don’t matter. Yeet him.
Flat lie.
Rescind or die.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:40 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:17 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:16 pm

What if your mafia cop that checked Tim and got a 3P peak.
You should claim it! :ohyeah:
Sure what the hell? I copped our dear Tim.
3P or wolf? Nuance don’t matter. Yeet him.
Flat lie.
Rescind or die.
It ain’t lylo you don’t have a chance
Pretend to suspect me. Let’s see how you dance.

I suspect you are daft. Have fun with your reaction test. When you are ready to buckle down and read stuff let me know.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm I'm probably not voting Marmot over the guy who randomly brought up 3Ps and threw out half the player list in random bursts as suspects with 0 reasoning
If I thought "I am not gonna be back before EoD" right now I would probably leave my vote on Made or Gavail...but Syn's prodding of Marmot seems well reasoned and I'll give it some juice to see where it goes.

Jack doing zero to solve is starting to look suss. Just a note for future town.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:41 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:38 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm I'm probably not voting Marmot over the guy who randomly brought up 3Ps and threw out half the player list in random bursts as suspects with 0 reasoning
If I thought "I am not gonna be back before EoD" right now I would probably leave my vote on Made or Gavail...but Syn's prodding of Marmot seems well reasoned and I'll give it some juice to see where it goes.

Jack doing zero to solve is starting to look suss. Just a note for future town.
I understand he's stuck in poetry but I'm patiently waiting for Jack reads that aren't "Tim wolf"
Yeah. Not a priority right now but hopefully he gets over it and starts sooner or later.

His "Tim wolf" read is mostly based on the first time I played with him he introduced himself as "the unchoppable" and I promptly got him chopped, most likely.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:47 pm Falcon, Kyle, Kza and Mac are town, of that I’m pretty sure
Tim makes bad pushes, his try is weak, dishonest to the core
Marmot is low hanging fruit, Syn, he’s just that way.
Same likely goes Made and Gavil. Weird, not scum I say.
Then who is Jack?

You are pretty clearly world building around "Tim wolf so anyone he pushes is town." Notably, numerous people who are pretty clearly town disagree with the majority of your reads there so maybe the root of your world build is flawed?

Can you give us anything on anyone that doesn't start with "Tim's a wolf, therefore..."?

Okay thanks in advance.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:50 pm Clears I am buying outright: Anyone that wants to chop one of these is gonna have to go through me.

Syn: got what seems to be validly greenchecked
Kza: outed a greencheck that removes a possible mischop from the wolves availability while marking themselves as a must out by endgame

Me: I heard it, I heard it, I heard it on the X

Solid looking townies that would have to just grow fangs and tear someone's head off on live video for me to support going after them today

Scottie: super useful town making smart points and pushes, takes townish risks
Mac: no reason to suspect the gif posting is anything but real restriction, day one was towny, day two towny enough given restrictions
Falcon: Alison's day one read on vote moves said not wolf, and I agreed then and it is too early to sweat a reeval without good cause
LongCon: day one outing that he also has no info on shrines when I was being pressed for exactly that is town behavior, too soon to reeval

Slightly less solid but probably still not today

Kyle: back and forth with Daisy was probably TvT, push on Marmot had the kind of bad reasoning townies often bumble into
Daisy: same TvT back and forth, plus her concerns about my slot seem uninformed

Won't kill, but maybe only because we cant

TSP: to get a free day pass and just contribute absolutely nothing is annoying AF, but NAI for him...playing day one from 'probably not getting chopped day one so just do nothing' is also annoying AF, but NAI for him...he either gets mech cleared or he is gonna get killed, that's his thing, but not today

Might softly be town, but not enough to really fight about

Qwags: there should be wolf pile on happening here no matter what his alignment, but I am thinking the wolves are more likely to not pile on a town early and if they were bussing they would pile on early to get a good seat...maybe
Gavail: the whole "I just call everyone who votes me the wolf team" is an incredibly dumb read system and could be faked, and the claim is sketch AF...but if somehow the claim is true and he comes back with a good watch report that is a huge potential swing and just boneyarding this early seems bad
Jack: "pick a wolf, build a world on it" also seems like a dumb system, but it's a system...and it is the sort of system town Jack might put up as his public face to avoid too many town reads...good third party candidate but less likely wolfing

Would kill but perhaps feel bad if they are town

Lost Monkey: There have been moments where I nodded along with their thoughts. Not enough to really town read them, but there's that sense of "at this pace they will have town cleared by day fourish" and they haven't struck me as scummy at all
Quin: Felt pretty good day one but not good enough to accept the total fall off the planet play

Would kill just because in two days there has been no sign of a pulse anyway:

Bo: seriously cannot say one thing about him without doing an ISO
Nacho: my only memory here is that he claims he will catch up someday
Enrique: do better or die...I mean, I know that's harsh, but seriously

Have a seemingly valid case for killing them outright

Flanders: There is a flaw, in that I still think dirty wolf would maybe not be preferred style, but man the push on Qwags looks dirty wolf to me
Marmot: People I trust are pushing, for what seem like good reasons, and his defenses have been sketchy
Made: Gimmick bad, reaction to responses to gimmick bad, wagon position day one bad...just overall, bad

Good luck town...I have company but should be able to spring a half hour or so for EoD
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:34 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 pm We’re not yeeting Bo today under the train of logic “the optimal move is to yeet someone we think is a townie.”

That’s nonsense and wolves love bad excuses like that to yeet a townie and get no heat for it.

I particularly hate Tim throwing down pre-shade on anyone who doesn’t want to yeet someone that he thinks is a townie.

Insanity or wolfing.
Have you caught up on the setup? Are you genuinely unconcerned by "holding additional artifacts will unlock additional secret powers for the wolves, above and beyond the basic powers of the artifact itself"?

Presumably the wolves know what those secret additional powers are, and yeah if I get a sense that someone has an unhealthy investment in fighting for those powers that indicates they know what they are fighting for I'm intending to kill them.
I’m not concerned to the point where we start voting off townreads over it.

If I was a wolf, I would loooove the idea of the town giving my team a free pass during the day and our choice of nightkill in exchange for fuck all. Wolves win by getting X misyeets. You’re proposing we give the wolves one on a silver platter because of mechanics that we don’t even know what they are.

That’s a bad strategy bordering on openwolfing. Every time I see several players make an argument to yeet someone even if they are town, at least half those players end up being wolves.
How about to prevent a double night kill? "Oh we gave them a free pass during the day and now they get a nightkill" is one side of it. The other side is "we followed an idiot, chopped a townie, and now the wolves got a DOUBLE night kill plus who knows what else..." If you can convince me we are not biting into the "we followed an idiot and chopped a townie" part, great, but at last report your "number one scum read," for reasons unstated but seeming at least to me to be completely fucking daft, is ME...so I'm not throwing in with you here Jack.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:03 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm I townread Mac and LC for the stupid reason they chaosed themselves and that’s what I expect town them to do. Idk what I expect from wolf them. Mac seems in his town meta anyhow. Less sure on LC.
ok this is a bad read
:shrug2:
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:59 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm I townread Mac and LC for the stupid reason they chaosed themselves and that’s what I expect town them to do. Idk what I expect from wolf them. Mac seems in his town meta anyhow. Less sure on LC.
ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.
Yeh? What’s wolf Jack up to? Defending wolfbros who are under zero pressure? Trying to pocket effing Mac? Meeeeeeh.
Wolf Jack is subtly saying "look at me I am so towny," which especially for Jack is a not very towny thing to do.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:01 pm Like idgaf about making sure you town read me, Tim.

I’m not ignoring you saying things that don’t line up with reality just because it means you think I’m not a wolf. Who fucking cares? I think you’re a wolf atm and I’m not getting yeeted besides.
You are just offended, and should look at my motives because you honestly should not be offended...and by the way, neither of us is getting chopped any time soon.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:53 pm Show of hands. Who reads Daisy town and why?

Because the cases were moderately weak but (post restriction notwithstanding) I couldn’t get anyone except Syn to agree with me on or consider yeeting Daisy.

So people must townread her, right? Why?
I think her and Kyle yammering endlessly at each other D1 was TvT. I also think if she were a wolf she'd have given your daft tunnel on Tim play some support.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:04 pm Has anyone come up with a good reason not to follow through on chopping Flanders/Mogh?

Other than Jack wanting to punt him into the sun, is there anything good to be said for Marmot?

If both these answers are no why are there votes scattered randomly across the town?
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:03 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine
That’s my first reaction to yesterday and the Mac flip as well.
Why's that Jack?

It's starting to look like you are in a tunnel of convenience buddy.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:13 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:11 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:03 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine
That’s my first reaction to yesterday and the Mac flip as well.
Why's that Jack?

It's starting to look like you are in a tunnel of convenience buddy.
Because you keep voting for townies.

It would look that way if you paid no attention at all or were a lying wolf, sure.

I’m not sure what to do with you consistently mischaracterizing my degree of suspicion/progression on you for basically the entire game.
Who have you voted for Jack? What's your claim to fame?

Pro tip: the only person "cleared by good vote" is whoever shot Mac last night. So make a case or get off my back. LOL
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:20 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:17 pm I am getting a huge deja vu thing here Mac...I thought Flanders was a hit and we were gonna kill him...and we didn't. Now I am looking at how all the action going to Gavial is coming from the Mogh wagon and not the Marmot wagon...

We might be making a bad play here and maybe we should have hard pushed Mogh...
Take this shit to its logical conclusion today.
I'm not gonna make your reads for you Jack, spit it or zip it.

My other obligation is running late.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:15 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:02 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:29 pm Okay, my ride's here...Long Con...be convincing please. Back later.
Lol

Why do I feel like this timing worked out such that Tim is under heat and he needs someone else to come distract?
Don't flatter either one of us. The wolf team isn't likely to sac someone to "save" me if I am a wolf. And you are barking up the wrong tree obviously enough that there would be no call for such a reaction anyway. Even with mad Jack for a wingman I don't think you can put me over.

Yo Daisy you wanna prove to me your Town read this.
@DaisyCloud
You wanna believe me to be Town?
Well it’s simple.
I said last day Mac Consig checked Tim SK.
Mac flipped with a Consig like shrine.

Look how Jack worded this post “He needs to avoid yeet”
Saying how that Tim is solo aligned.
Jack!Mafia reveals Tim!NotMafia

What do you think of this post on Jack?
"I said last day Mac Consig checked Tim SK.
Mac flipped with a Consig like shrine."

I think you said Consig is what the rest of the mafia world calls a "cop", right? I think I read that.

It's disingenuous to imply that Mac cop-checked Tim as SK. Mac has two abilities that you might be referring to: "You may target a player to learn what race their role is.", and "You may target a player to learn one Shrine ability they have available to them."

Even if he happened to target Tim with the second ability, and even if he happened to get to see a Shrine ability that has a kill, he still wouldn't assume SK, when Tim could have been a vig. And they would have killed Tim by now if they suspected that. This whole things reeks of deceptive wordplay.
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:58 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:58 am if im lynched and you guys see i am town. please for the love of gravy lynch/kill gavial. okay thanks
But before I go to the post what actual town thinks this when I was spewed town from Mac.
I looked at Mac's treatment of Gavial, and I think it's extremely comfortably within Mac's wolf range as distancing, and it gives me bad vibes that Gavial himself is trying to push this.

[VOTE: gavial] aubergine

My feelings from catchup are that I'd also yeet Vulgard... the Daisy accusation-turnaround felt off to me, and I think it's a pocketing attempt... and Nacho as well, for the reaction to the fake redcheck on Scotty.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:24 pm daisy i'm sorry for maybe being overly critical of you and also i want you to know that i appreciate you.

those kinds of empty posts about participation are just a huge pet peeve for me i think. i have a job and a life and a mom with cancer and a 20 year old cat with kidney disease, and all of this is public knowledge. so when i'm already using as much of my free time as i can possibly allocate to mafia and get people acting like I owe them more effort or something, it irks me for that reason.
oh dang. so sorry Kyle. that is rough and I would never wish any of that on anyone ever. l know how hard it can be. I lost my birth father to colon cancer and step dad to nonHodkins lymphoma. My sweet fur baby recently passed away from cancer.
we don't know what we don't know when it comes to people and why they do the things they do in these games. for me it is me pretending I'm a detective and I can forget about reality for awhile.
you don't owe me or anybody else anything. as long you are doing your best who cares what people think. it is a pet peeve of mine when people talk about me and AtE. like I do it on purpose or something. like, idk how to remove my emotions. iirc someone I. the last game I played said something like I weaponize AtE. I don't like that. I'm not a robot. idk how to make my posts devoid of any emotions. I have gut reads. I do try to back things up with quotes and such. maybe I word things weird or translate things incorrectly. idk. maybe I always sound annoyed. but I'm not. most if the time im genuinely confused. I can not stress enough how much of my time in a state of confusion. I also noticed people get frustrated with me if I don't reply back to them right away. it takes me a bit of time to figure out the right words for whst I want to say.

I can see how being told to do moar when you are already doing the most u can with a full plate is frustrating.

honestly, I didn't mean anything harsh or mean by making that comment about u and one liners. it was just me venting and being frustrated with inactive people. I have been spending a good amount of time kicking myself too. nothing personal and I don’t mean it as a personal attack. nothing we can do about the vast majority of players not posting. and we can't do anything about the replacements.

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

wait
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

is "twilight" a legit thing. like curated
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:49 pm is "twilight" a legit thing. like curated
yes, it is an hour of open posting after EoD before thread is locked for the night
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:45 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:24 pm daisy i'm sorry for maybe being overly critical of you and also i want you to know that i appreciate you.

oh dang. so sorry Kyle. that is rough and I would never wish any of that on anyone ever. l know how hard it can be. I lost my birth father to colon cancer and step dad to nonHodkins lymphoma. My sweet fur baby recently passed away from cancer.
we don't know what we don't know when it comes to people and why they do the things they do in these games. for me it is me pretending I'm a detective and I can forget about reality for awhile.
you don't owe me or anybody else anything. as long you are doing your best who cares what people think. it is a pet peeve of mine when people talk about me and AtE. like I do it on purpose or something. like, idk how to remove my emotions. iirc someone I. the last game I played said something like I weaponize AtE. I don't like that. I'm not a robot. idk how to make my posts devoid of any emotions. I have gut reads. I do try to back things up with quotes and such. maybe I word things weird or translate things incorrectly. idk. maybe I always sound annoyed. but I'm not. most if the time im genuinely confused. I can not stress enough how much of my time in a state of confusion. I also noticed people get frustrated with me if I don't reply back to them right away. it takes me a bit of time to figure out the right words for whst I want to say.

I can see how being told to do moar when you are already doing the most u can with a full plate is frustrating.

honestly, I didn't mean anything harsh or mean by making that comment about u and one liners. it was just me venting and being frustrated with inactive people. I have been spending a good amount of time kicking myself too. nothing personal and I don’t mean it as a personal attack. nothing we can do about the vast majority of players not posting. and we can't do anything about the replacements.
thank you for saying all that, i love you and appreciate you, and even though i think we talk past each other sometimes cus of differences or similarities in playstyle i'm glad you're part of the community and that i get the opportunities to play with you
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:26 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:47 pmnow Kyle, listen up, I need a big favor from you. could you look at Marmot and syn and seanzie day 1. and look at after eod on day 1 , during twighlight. i think I saw something and maybe I am wrong.

i promise i will try to do this tomorrow either before or after my iso binge, assuming my headache goes away
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:27 pm what's twilight
that block of time after Sloonei posts flips and everyone can talk about stuff right before he locks it down for nite.

I really think I saw something. but I can't talk about it directly. I hope you do find sometime to skim around. if not that is okay.

i could ask someone else. this is a public post in a game with multiple people playing ... theory is others will read my question to you and maybe look too. and maybe 1 of them will say something one way or the other. idk. I guess I can just hope.

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:50 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:49 pm is "twilight" a legit thing. like curated
yes, it is an hour of open posting after EoD before thread is locked for the night
i legit thought people were just cheating lol
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

well not cheating just like... taking advantage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

someday i'll learn how to read host posts
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:53 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:50 pm
i legit thought people were just cheating lol
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:54 pm well not cheating just like... taking advantage
lmao (not laughing at u. I promise, mostly laughing at myself because that sounds like me)

I thought at first like, wait we can post 👀 and I was like okay, I guess we can do this. sweet. then I realized it was twighlight. XD

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

twilight chat is pretty common in games at CFC and I really like it
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i'm the dumberst person alive
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

lol
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:53 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:45 pm

thank you for saying all that, i love you and appreciate you, and even though i think we talk past each other sometimes cus of differences or similarities in playstyle i'm glad you're part of the community and that i get the opportunities to play with you
♡♡

I am happy to be here. I'm forever grateful to @MacDougall for inviting me to play his game.
met lots of awesome people and had tons of fun. this is a great
community.

spats and frustrations and call outs is all part of the process/game. it's like that saying. what happens here in a Town vs Mafia game stays in the game. never any grudges or vendetta that carry over to other games. just have fun and enjoy killing wolves or town.
lol, depending on your rand. may the best win.

take care Kyle, and all the best and feel good vibes for whatever
your beliefs and faith maybe. ♡

Victories:
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Kyle I love you
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You're a town boy
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

maybe the winning is the wolves we meet along the way...like Kyle
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm glad twilight was defined there, I was in the same boat. I also like it.
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Kyle is pure. I feel like I shouldn't be townreading Kyle as hard as I am right now bc he's "hard to read" but he's a good boy here
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:00 pm twilight chat is pretty common in games at CFC and I really like it
in my home community, we have nite chat open. it can fluster people not used to it being open. I like just having twighlight or having nite closed.

it gives me time to think, read and study the game. plus if I am behind in reading game I gives me a chance to catch up.

Victories:
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Let's just hold hands and kill falcon
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:08 pm Kyle I love you
yesh, we lub Kyle.

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:09 pm Kyle is pure. I feel like I shouldn't be townreading Kyle as hard as I am right now bc he's "hard to read" but he's a good boy here
why do you think i'm 'hard to read'? have we played before
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Kyle is pure like Daisy. I want to like the V person's catch-up but the fact they think that Daisy is scum is ridiculous
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hey @Kylemii what are your thoughts on the current wagons? What are your thoughts on nacho?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:10 pm Let's just hold hands and kill falcon
okay like, honestly I'm gonna have you walked through this. why is he scum? because in my books he is no different thrn a handful of other players. do he is thrown in the frustrating null pile.

I know you posted alot about this and him. my eyes just kinda glazed over it all. sorry not sorry but it really did read like noise to me.

but I wanna know. please explain like I'm smooth brain and I subbed into this game 2mins ago.

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:10 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:00 pm twilight chat is pretty common in games at CFC and I really like it
in my home community, we have nite chat open. it can fluster people not used to it being open. I like just having twighlight or having nite closed.

it gives me time to think, read and study the game. plus if I am behind in reading game I gives me a chance to catch up.
Yeah, full night chat is too much for me...I need that time away...but I really don't like "high tension EoD, wagons coming and going, last second vote snipes, a tiebreaker!!!" and wham thread is closed and you can't even talk to anyone about it. Twilight let's me unwind, and then it's over so I think that's perfect.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:14 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:10 pm

Yeah, full night chat is too much for me...I need that time away...but I really don't like "high tension EoD, wagons coming and going, last second vote snipes, a tiebreaker!!!" and wham thread is closed and you can't even talk to anyone about it. Twilight let's me unwind, and then it's over so I think that's perfect.
yeah I prefer twighlight to complete lockdown. but I still prefer both to a full on nite chat.

twighlight let's you discuss results a bit. gets u a chance to finish a thought before flips etc.

Victories:

Return to “Previous Jobs”