Total votes: 3
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

I should resist my attempts to get self-meta more often, lol.
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

part of me wants to say "i feel like spf is simultaneously arguing about irrelevant details on things to be engaged and providing thoughts without really having to bite at someone and placating people to not get in the middle of anything strongly and I find both things wolfy". Like there was a back and forth about Tangy blending in or not with C4 but at that point tangy had already started making reads and stuff so it seemed like a relatively trivial aspect of her posting at that point. Then a quick back off on the town read once the trivial thing was proven in c4's favor instead of a "ok well thats fine but the rest of it stands, towny to me sry" or similar.

other part of me wants to say that she's just being reasonable and conceding points when she's shown she was incorrect and then reevaluating things.

meh
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

there has been enough discussion/concern about my alignment in this game that probably makes this worth bringing up:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost4895388

^^this is a "guide" that i wrote for how to figure out what alignment i am. i wrote it as a villager in the heat of a very stressful and intense game, and the guide is worded a little bit messily for that reason, but the basic principles are still the same

most people have no idea how to read me because they look at my posts and they just see text. when you pair that w/the fact that i am capable of being a very good wolf, most people don't really understand what my ranges are like or how to tell if i'm being authentic in any given moment

i am an easy read if you know what to look for. i will always sound a little robotic or a little stilted as a wolf because it's impossible for me to perfectly replicate the passion that i have as a villager. i struggle to hold back my TMI as a wolf, and almost every post that i make as a wolf is a means to an end, whereas my posts as a villager have less of a clear direction and have a clearer "flow" to them. if it seems like i am authentically communicating with you, then i'm probably just town

i will try to refrain from using self-meta ever again in this game moving forward :P
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

I feel like I'm the only one that's wolfed with Marl when I see people clearing super light but I think the reality is my perception of Marl's ranges are just skewed from a game or two of experience without having the rest of the games others have with them
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:54 pm there has been enough discussion/concern about my alignment in this game that probably makes this worth bringing up:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost4895388

^^this is a "guide" that i wrote for how to figure out what alignment i am. i wrote it as a villager in the heat of a very stressful and intense game, and the guide is worded a little bit messily for that reason, but the basic principles are still the same

most people have no idea how to read me because they look at my posts and they just see text. when you pair that w/the fact that i am capable of being a very good wolf, most people don't really understand what my ranges are like or how to tell if i'm being authentic in any given moment

i am an easy read if you know what to look for. i will always sound a little robotic or a little stilted as a wolf because it's impossible for me to perfectly replicate the passion that i have as a villager. i struggle to hold back my TMI as a wolf, and almost every post that i make as a wolf is a means to an end, whereas my posts as a villager have less of a clear direction and have a clearer "flow" to them. if it seems like i am authentically communicating with you, then i'm probably just town

i will try to refrain from using self-meta ever again in this game moving forward :P
Yay, I feel less awkward now!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:55 pm I feel like I'm the only one that's wolfed with Marl when I see people clearing super light but I think the reality is my perception of Marl's ranges are just skewed from a game or two of experience without having the rest of the games others have with them
It's tough to resist that perception influence. Would you say there were any notable takeaways you have from that experience nonetheless?
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:53 pm part of me wants to say "i feel like spf is simultaneously arguing about irrelevant details on things to be engaged and providing thoughts without really having to bite at someone and placating people to not get in the middle of anything strongly and I find both things wolfy". Like there was a back and forth about Tangy blending in or not with C4 but at that point tangy had already started making reads and stuff so it seemed like a relatively trivial aspect of her posting at that point. Then a quick back off on the town read once the trivial thing was proven in c4's favor instead of a "ok well thats fine but the rest of it stands, towny to me sry" or similar.

other part of me wants to say that she's just being reasonable and conceding points when she's shown she was incorrect and then reevaluating things.

meh

i see what you mean

but on the other hand a few of those spf sequences have made me think "damn this is like when i get real particular about something fairly minor when i'm town and people complain that i'm nitpicking"

with the obvious addendum that i am a more stubborn person than spf :srsnod:
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:53 pm part of me wants to say "i feel like spf is simultaneously arguing about irrelevant details on things to be engaged and providing thoughts without really having to bite at someone and placating people to not get in the middle of anything strongly and I find both things wolfy". Like there was a back and forth about Tangy blending in or not with C4 but at that point tangy had already started making reads and stuff so it seemed like a relatively trivial aspect of her posting at that point. Then a quick back off on the town read once the trivial thing was proven in c4's favor instead of a "ok well thats fine but the rest of it stands, towny to me sry" or similar.

meh
im ngl, i have no idea what this post is referring to. most of my game as a villager is just prodding at things that bother me and then contextualizing the reactions i get to get a broader foundation of the gamestate as a whole. that's what im doing rn by collecting more and more townreads

but if you have any specific concerns you wanna work through, im all ears
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:55 pm I feel like I'm the only one that's wolfed with Marl when I see people clearing super light but I think the reality is my perception of Marl's ranges are just skewed from a game or two of experience without having the rest of the games others have with them
I honestly have no idea why people townread Marl or like his posts in this game.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:42 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:35 pm Imagine I'm voting spf for the first time
town
Off Topic
^i reacted to alexa saying that i was being villagery by calling myself wolfy. this is a wolftell for me, because there was no logical reason for me to actually believe that i was wolfy. i said that line because i wanted to come off as self-conscious and self-aware - two traits that wolves usually go out of their way to hide

:Uhh:
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

If gavial doesn't improve he's almost certainly gonna die today I think

Nothing in his iso of any note
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

bronana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:58 pm
I honestly have no idea why people townread Marl or like his posts in this game.
Neither, nothing he's posted is particularly villagery (or Wolfy I suppose) just a whole bunch of whatever
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I sort of want to move sunbae up just for the posts he made about his disappointment in terms of scrolling and not finding me until the bottom of my reads list hehehe.
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:57 pm

meh
im ngl, i have no idea what this post is referring to. most of my game as a villager is just prodding at things that bother me and then contextualizing the reactions i get to get a broader foundation of the gamestate as a whole. that's what im doing rn by collecting more and more townreads

Yeah, I think it'll be nice for us to click here. Let me finish reading this guide (i am a full blown sucker for self meta posts made in games as a villager) and I'll get more specific for you. Think it can go both ways though! You've gotta have some issues with my posting outside of voting you (i didn't make the villa list) so hit me up with em too
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:59 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:35 pm Imagine I'm voting spf for the first time
town
Off Topic
^i reacted to alexa saying that i was being villagery by calling myself wolfy. this is a wolftell for me, because there was no logical reason for me to actually believe that i was wolfy. i said that line because i wanted to come off as self-conscious and self-aware - two traits that wolves usually go out of their way to hide

the turnaround speed on reading that linked wall, comparing it to a random spf in this game i had completely forgotten about, and adding an appropriate and amusing emote is remarkable sunbae.

i on the other hand clicked the link, saw the length, said nope and closed the tab. :keys:
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:56 pm
It's tough to resist that perception influence. Would you say there were any notable takeaways you have from that experience nonetheless?
marl was awesome in a game we wolved together though i dont remember which game it was

i know ive definitely been caught before by saying "stop clearing marl so light" and everyone else was like "lol, we know marl" and then marl flipped town AS WELL AS the inverse of me defending Marl for not playing like our wolf game while the whole thread piled on him and he flipped wolf

I think this ones a me thing
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

bronana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:01 pm
sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:59 pm
town
Off Topic

the turnaround speed on reading that linked wall, comparing it to a random spf in this game i had completely forgotten about, and adding an appropriate and amusing emote is remarkable sunbae.

i on the other hand clicked the link, saw the length, said nope and closed the tab. :keys:

i could read self-meta explanations for days man
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

goofy thought alert

sunbae immediately reading spf's self-meta wall from offsite but not reading tangy's whole reads wall is because sunbae/tangy are wolves and spf is town

this read is stupid and i debated whether or not to post it, then decided i'd go for it on the off chance someone calls me villagy for it
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Villagery
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

bronana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:08 pm goofy thought alert

sunbae immediately reading spf's self-meta wall from offsite but not reading tangy's whole reads wall is because sunbae/tangy are wolves and spf is town

this read is stupid and i debated whether or not to post it, then decided i'd go for it on the off chance someone calls me villagy for it
I love the goofy thought reads personally.
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Off Topic
1. break down my logic. can my thought process be tracked? do the underlying assumptions make sense? can you understand my argument even if you break it down to its most basic form? if the answer is "yes", then i am probably a villager
1. I break down your arguments for defending Tangrowth from C4. They boil down to "I disagree with the notion that Tangrown was trying to blend in", "Tangrowth brought positive energy to a thread that was tense", her agenda was "to change the atmosphere of the thread" which is a pro-villa thing at the time, and during all that she found a way to out reads on Nutella anyways. You found this towny because there was a lack of an agenda and her tone.

Do these underlying assumptions make sense? Sort of? There's "her Agenda was to do X" and "There was a lack of an agenda in her posting" being different lines in one paragraph. I do understand that there's an implied "wolfy" in front of the first agenda, so I can understand those two sentences coexisting. The rest of it follows fine as well.

Off Topic
2. track my progressions. go to my ISO and control + F search the name of any player of your choice, and see if you're able to follow a consistent narrative. does my read on the player shift around a lot? do i seem like i am in the process of actively re-evaluating them? if the answer is "yes", then i am probably a villager. if i made up my mind about a players alignment early on and i show no desire to reconsider them, i am probably a wolf
2. So we get to c4 showing you that this wasn't Tangrowth's first stint in the thread and the first few posts could potentially be classified as blending in. You concede this point and shift from town read to "kinda thinking that i'm clearing tangy too easily after writing this out tbh, but i do think that she's rand town so far".

So now we get into some guesswork. Is this SPF just reevaluating upon getting a bit of new info? Is this SPF just not wanting to get into an argument over Tangys alignment and backing off? Both seem possible. The first one seems a bit more difficult to me given there were like ... 4 other things you were townreading her for so seeing some NAI entrance posts shouldn't really shift you from towny to "clearing too easily". There's clearly a progression here though so for The Guide we can nod along to it.

Off Topic
3. look at how much i care. this is more of a flimsy one, but in general, i try to deflect and ignore people who wolfread me when i'm a wolf because i don't want to draw negative attention to myself. if i am passionately engaging with wolfreads on me and trying to get to the bottom of peoples thought processes, i am probably town. if i am trying to stop people from wolfreading me by making jokes or changing the topic, i am probably a wolf
3. Would you disagree if I told you I think you care one iota about my alignment so far? Do you feel like you've done the bolded with me yet?
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

bronana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:08 pm goofy thought alert

nah, i just wanna know if the person im voting is a wolf so i have more interest in reading that atm
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

er, if i dont think you care***
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Like I read that guide and now I just wanna tunnel you into oblivion
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

But I won't because, well, I'd rather just chat it out and not get super duper into things and crazily invested
i want to tho!
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:01 pm I sort of want to move sunbae up just for the posts he made about his disappointment in terms of scrolling and not finding me until the bottom of my reads list hehehe.
i was a villager the moment i said "im trying to be amys little pogchamp" but nobody will believe me
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Marluxion wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:36 am I actually dont remember why i'm voting outed wolf
page 2 feels like it happened 800 years ago with how much text has been on the last two pages
Marluxion wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:36 am oh right the wolfiest vote on the nutte wagon so far
gut reaction to this was its a series of posts a wolf makes because they think itll look towny
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You're a delight, sunbae.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

What do you think of amy sunbae
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Zack, others too can answer ofc
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:01 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:57 pm

meh

Yeah, I think it'll be nice for us to click here. Let me finish reading this guide (i am a full blown sucker for self meta posts made in games as a villager) and I'll get more specific for you. Think it can go both ways though! You've gotta have some issues with my posting outside of voting you (i didn't make the villa list) so hit me up with em too
i feel like i've been unconsciously comparing all of your posts to how you played in rocks falls, which might not be fair to you

but i have two frames of reference for how to approach reading you:

1. my experience with you (when you were a villager) in rocks falls

2. my experience with you (when you were a wolf) in the turbo we played last week

obviously, it's not fair to take turbo meta and apply it to how you play a regular game, but those two experiences combined meant that i was looking for a couple of main things from you:

1. if you were a wolf, i was expecting your tone to come off as a little bit uncomfortable, and a little bit stilted. i could never fully townread you in our turbo game and it's because i felt like you were reading off of a script, and even when you got more comfortable in the thread, there was something about your demeanor and your general flow that felt "off". if you were a wolf, i was expecting to see a level of uncomfortableness/awkwardness from you in the early game

2. if you were a villager, i was expecting you to make a lot of "stream of consciousness"-style posts. you were extremely good at writing dense, informative posts in rocks falls that outlined your thought process in excruciating detail. although i did not expect you to make wallposts, i did expect you to make fluid, natural-sounding posts that contained a high depth of thought

3. if you were a villager, i was expecting you to care. i recall that one of the main driving forces behind your scumhunting in rocks falls was your desire to be correct, and the fear that you would disappoint or mess with the experiences of other players by misreading them. your desire to be ~right~ was a huge internal motivator for you, and i think that you would have trouble replicating a similar drive if you were playing from a mindset that already had TMI

i did feel like your opening posts in this game were a little bit uncomfortable - they were primarily filler and it felt to me that you were struggling a little bit to figure out what to say. your posts had a turning point for me when you made your first "stream of consciousness" style post about nutella on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 39#p797239, and i feel like they've been getting more and more villagery with time. i liked that you went out of your way to out observations about players that you weren't familiar with so that other people could commentate - that was something that i could reasonably believe sunbae!town would do, based on the archetype i have of you

the thing that pinged me about you was your progression on me. i thought that your initial wolfread on me on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 97#p797297 derived from a misunderstanding. you seemed to be implying that my initial townread on tangy was stronger than it actually was (when it was actually just "vague good feelings"), and you seemed to be understating how important the idea that tangy was not trying to "blend in" was to my read on her. in fact, i still feel like you're understating that, and i'm not entirely sure why

so, i was expecting you to follow up with your scumread on me by going: "oh, i misunderstood a couple of things" or "oh, i get SPF's perspective more now", but your response was this single sentence:

"Read SPF's explanation post now that I'm awake and while I can see/understand it, still not sure I buy it but again, can just chill and see what develops"

^^i would have preferred that you started deathtunneling me over you giving me this response. this response tells me nothing about your thought process, it tells me nothing about how your read on me has shifted in reaction to me explaining myself, and it does not tell me whether or not you actually care about whether or not you're reading me correctly. this response felt like a basic, passive "Fair Enough" with no real thought behind it, and that's one of the main things that pinged me about you

those are the issues i have. i have some positive thoughts about you (mainly ones that have come up during the course of reading your ISO while writing this post) that make me feel like you might just be a villager. i don't really ....believe in my heart that you're a wolf, even if that specific interaction between you and me rubbed me the wrong way. and i can reasonably understand why this trend of me picking at things that bother me and then backing down could be perceived as "wolfy'" in a vacuum, but that's just how i solve things
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:21 pm You're a delight, sunbae.
i read this in the same tone as my mom would tell me good job when i showed her the picture i made for her in art

itd look like this (turkey!), she'd say oh its delightful, pat my head, hang it on the fridge, and probably wonder where she went wrong

Spoiler: show
i was 24
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

From a thread environment perspective, even if it's made things sort of difficult for people to connect so far, I do think it's actually healthy for solving and finding each other that the thread hasn't really revolved around one person or a set of people. I hope this makes sense.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:31 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:21 pm You're a delight, sunbae.
i read this in the same tone as my mom would tell me good job when i showed her the picture i made for her in art

itd look like this (turkey!), she'd say oh its delightful, pat my head, hang it on the fridge, and probably wonder where she went wrong

i was 24
Omg I love it.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:17 pm Like I read that guide and now I just wanna tunnel you into oblivion
if you're serious about your push, then it would be genuinely helpful if you could go back to the posts that pinged you and explain why you find them wolfy in detail

because i looked at your evaluation of my guide and i don't really have anything to say that i haven't already said. i don't understand the issue. there's a misunderstanding here somewhere. a fairly large part of my (partial) townread on tangy was predicated on the idea that she had no interest in "blending in" with the vibe of the thread. it was proven to me that she did try to blend in with the thread. i said "oh okay, maybe i'm townreading her too easily", and then moved her back to a townlean
staypositivefriend
Hitman

fwiw, i do think that sunbae doubling down in passion and analyzing my "guide" with fervent detail is a villagery look. the main issue i have with him is an issue of understanding - i dont feel like i can step into his shoes and understand his perspective on me, and i guess i want to develop that understanding before i would feel comfortable calling him a villager
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

A recreation of me treasuring the thing you made:

sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Spf,

Regarding #3: I think me actually taking time to read your guide (unprompted! it wasn't directed at me but I chose to do it), comparing it to this game, and progressively getting more and more intense about the read should be evidence enough that I care. Like you said, I mostly care about being right on whoever I end up voting and that should just link right up with me spending all the focus on you to do so.

I think "stilted" is a pretty good way to wolf read me as the game progresses. I just ... can't ... fully fake some of the connections, links though processes, etc that I jump around to as a villager.

Would I be correct in stating that our current miscommunication from your pov is that you threw out a handful of small reasons to village read tangrowth, I thought it was a heavier read based on your explanation to C4, and so when you got new info and just walked it back a bit it was pretty nothing for you to do and looked like a bigger walkback to me?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:35 pm
sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:17 pm Like I read that guide and now I just wanna tunnel you into oblivion
if you're serious about your push, then it would be genuinely helpful if you could go back to the posts that pinged you and explain why you find them wolfy in detail

because i looked at your evaluation of my guide and i don't really have anything to say that i haven't already said. i don't understand the issue. there's a misunderstanding here somewhere. a fairly large part of my (partial) townread on tangy was predicated on the idea that she had no interest in "blending in" with the vibe of the thread. it was proven to me that she did try to blend in with the thread. i said "oh okay, maybe i'm townreading her too easily", and then moved her back to a townlean
Blending is not a thing I think I'm any good at anyway.
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:38 pm A recreation of me treasuring the thing you made:

omg that is so cute!

heres one i posted in the rocks fall game to illustrate the me/amy masonry that was gonna be awesome (i was in fact, not awesome lol)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:40 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:38 pm A recreation of me treasuring the thing you made:

omg that is so cute!

heres one i posted in the rocks fall game to illustrate the me/amy masonry that was gonna be awesome (i was in fact, not awesome lol)
omg thank you for sharing. <3
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:35 pm

I feel like I've done as well as I can in doing that :(

I'm sorry, I'm just not really good at articulating things sometimes. I viewed your posts as "Here are three good reasons to townread Tangrowth (Lack of Agenda, Nutella read, Positivity/Tone), one smaller reason to townread Tangrowth (Changing thread atmosphere), and one counterargument to C4's wolf read (Not Blending in like C4 claimed). Then C4 showed you that the counterargument didn't hold up. The result from my pov was "ok, she's still got three good reasons to town read and one smaller reason as well, shouldn't change much" but you instead started talking about clearing too lightly which seemed like a huge walk back to me.

Then in your self-made guide it mentioned that as a wolf you just try to brush off wolf reads whereas when you're town you engage people to try and work it out and I felt there was zero attempt to see things with me and work it out. So I mentioned tunneling.

I believed that is the best breakdown I can do of my current thoughts on it. Did that get more understandable?
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Side note: I refuse, refuse, refuse to actually tunnel someone this game and will do my absolute best to evaluate things openly cause I am not pulling a rocks fall again
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:38 pm Spf,

Regarding #3: I think me actually taking time to read your guide (unprompted! it wasn't directed at me but I chose to do it), comparing it to this game, and progressively getting more and more intense about the read should be evidence enough that I care. Like you said, I mostly care about being right on whoever I end up voting and that should just link right up with me spending all the focus on you to do so.

I think "stilted" is a pretty good way to wolf read me as the game progresses. I just ... can't ... fully fake some of the connections, links though processes, etc that I jump around to as a villager.

Would I be correct in stating that our current miscommunication from your pov is that you threw out a handful of small reasons to village read tangrowth, I thought it was a heavier read based on your explanation to C4, and so when you got new info and just walked it back a bit it was pretty nothing for you to do and looked like a bigger walkback to me?
i think that's a mostly accurate summary. if i had to describe your read in the most charitable way possible, it would look like:

"SPF outed a bunch of reasons to townread Tangy. Arete corrected one of SPF's many reasons to townread Tangy, and SPF backed down on her townread on Tangy too easily"

that's how i viewed your initial read on me last night. it's flawed because i was never confident about tangy being a villager in the first place, because the part of my read that was disproven was a fairly major part of my townlean on tangy, and because shifting and adjusting my reads in the early-game after discussing them with other people is just how my brain works. it would be wolfier for me to double down and say "no, tangy is definitely town! you're wrong, aroot!"

so, i figured that your read was a misunderstanding that would promptly be corrected with a little bit of communication on my part. but that didn't work, and now here we are
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

DIE LISSA DIE
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Does someone have a link for Rocks Fall by the way? I think I'll dig around there, time pending.
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

outed wolf wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:21 pm What do you think of amy sunbae
i have zero concerns there and i think the moment she called me town was the exact moment i expected her to based on my posting up til that point

its d1 caveat and we'll see, but in the voxx 9er as the day progressed i got more and more skeptical and im not having that here
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

also can yall pls give your opinion on amy once this conversation has run its course

please and thank u
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

outed wolf wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:48 pm DIE LISSA DIE
lissa being so understanding made me feel worse than if she had been mad

she wasnt mad, just disappointed :bighug:

rocks fall is here tangrowth https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... vitational
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sunbae wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:50 pm
outed wolf wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:48 pm DIE LISSA DIE
lissa being so understanding made me feel worse than if she had been mad

she wasnt mad, just disappointed :bighug:

rocks fall is here tangrowth https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... vitational
Thank you so much!

I'll be around off and on for a while, not sure when my next truly free stretch will be even for like <30 mins, but I'll make sure to try to keep current and say things if I feel compelled to.

Return to “Previous Rackets”