w
alison
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by Amy »

Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:36 pm Well, less than 30 minutes it seems, but I made it!
glad you got my ping in wolfchat
hope you're having a good day
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:20 pm
Spoiler: show
Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:07 pm I don't have time to elaborate much, unfortunately, but I'd be happy to engage with anyone about reads upon my return... whenever that'll be. I'm hoping an hour before EoD at the absolute latest but I just don't know. There's a chance I miss it, but I'd really hate to do that.

I ranked players within tiers as thoughtfully as I could with limited time. Some words off the top of my head... just going to trust spf right now, we're mindmelding, she seems legit. dya feels right to me, I want to see what they can do going forward. I need to actually interact with Dizzy at some point to make sure. sunbae I still have some misgivings on but I think he looked a lot better after I got to witness his gears turning in real time. Alison is the one I'm most torn on but for some reason I just believe her.

The reads below that I'm having a lot more trouble sorting. I'm seeing what I want to see with Zack, but I'm increasingly concerned that... it's by the numbers or something? I still think he's probably town but I couldn't keep him up there for some reason... really running out of time, gotta stop here I guess.

Strong town
nutella
spf

Moderate town
dya
Dizzy
sunbae
Alison

Upper POE - light town
Zack (bronana)
Vulgard
c4
Visor (outed wolf)
Marluxion
Amy
KZA

Lower POE
Arete
Hally
Gavial
i’m confused how you think kza is more villagery than me or arete

can you explain?
I basically sorted the two POE pools (except maybe Zack and Vulgard because they fell down into the top there) through GTH. No grand reason, just off the top of my head.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i wanna use up all 100 of my posts but i dont even know what else to say
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:38 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:36 pm Well, less than 30 minutes it seems, but I made it!
glad you got my ping in wolfchat
Oh my god a joke about being wolves with Amy what do I do
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:38 pm i wanna use up all 100 of my posts but i dont even know what else to say
mood lol

working on a legacy list
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:38 pm i wanna use up all 100 of my posts but i dont even know what else to say
You could respond to my prompt
Progression cases are bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

something something trans scum team would be awesome
staypositivefriend
Hitman

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:35 pm spf sunbae Vulgard 3/3 core
nut prolly threadspewed
Couldn't give fewer shits about dya unless Seth flips green
Couldn't give fewer shits about Hally and Zack unless KZA flips green

Alison
Amy
Arete
Dyslexicon
Marluxion
outed wolf
Tangrowth

Someone gimme their most urgent legacy top townie in that bunch
arete
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

c4: outed wolf
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 481

Post by Dyslexicon »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:51 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:46 pm Is the story this:
- KZA defends Gavial and says they think he's town.
- People be like "Oh tmi on Gavial".
- But we haven't even flipped Gavial, and many people were reading them scum, so...

When did KZA become scum rather than just town who has a contrarian take?
And why is the feeling of KZA having a TMI read stronger than the scum read on Gavial is?

I don't know if this is the full story. I also don't have a right or wrong answer to this.
They could both be town. Not both scum. If one scum, I lean Gavial, but also have read none of KZA's posts. But Gavial is scum play > town play.
I just think the sequence of posts where kza said:

"I have meta on like 5 people in this list and one of them is Gavial so it won't even help me"
"Personally I have 0 confidence in reading Gavial tho"
"hot(?) take is that Gavial received way too much heat from too many directions for his 4 post entrance and is probably just town"

didn't make any sense
This is a very bad post by the way. Please pay attention to that.

Making this "sequence" shady for KZA is bad when his last statement has nothing to do with the above.
KZA's last statement stands by itself.
And while I think the statement is a gross simplification, it's not totally unreasonable to say.

This doesn't have to be terribly AI, but I'm a little skeptical of this, as I guess mafia would be likelier to make up ill conceived ideas of suspicion, like how I perceive this to be.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

been really digging this song lately. i was somewhat lukewarm about bright eye's comeback album at first, but this song really captures the cynical and self-aware magic of bright eye's earlier work while adding enough dramatic flourish to create something really memorable and cool
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:37 pm amy
I remember asking why all the Amy townreads a while ago and getting radio silence
Wanna tell me what I'm so blatantly missing tomorrow?
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:40 pm arete
...considering
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:41 pm
bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:51 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:46 pm Is the story this:
- KZA defends Gavial and says they think he's town.
- People be like "Oh tmi on Gavial".
- But we haven't even flipped Gavial, and many people were reading them scum, so...

When did KZA become scum rather than just town who has a contrarian take?
And why is the feeling of KZA having a TMI read stronger than the scum read on Gavial is?

I don't know if this is the full story. I also don't have a right or wrong answer to this.
They could both be town. Not both scum. If one scum, I lean Gavial, but also have read none of KZA's posts. But Gavial is scum play > town play.
I just think the sequence of posts where kza said:

"I have meta on like 5 people in this list and one of them is Gavial so it won't even help me"
"Personally I have 0 confidence in reading Gavial tho"
"hot(?) take is that Gavial received way too much heat from too many directions for his 4 post entrance and is probably just town"

didn't make any sense
This is a very bad post by the way. Please pay attention to that.

Making this "sequence" shady for KZA is bad when his last statement has nothing to do with the above.
KZA's last statement stands by itself.
And while I think the statement is a gross simplification, it's not totally unreasonable to say.

This doesn't have to be terribly AI, but I'm a little skeptical of this, as I guess mafia would be likelier to make up ill conceived ideas of suspicion, like how I perceive this to be.
?

it was literally 3 kza posts in a row (look at the iso if you don't believe me), and they all mentioned gavial, how is that not a sequence
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

sunbae wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:40 pmc4: outed wolf
No that's Visor
I would never join a game under two accounts
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

I read it as "I have meta on gavial" -> "I have zero confidence in reading gavial" -> "you're all wrong about gavial, he's town"

it doesn't make much sense to me
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Vulgard wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:27 pm @Tangrowth There's one thing I've just noticed about your updated readlist. Me and Arete have both expressed doubt about your slot. It looks like you pushed us both further down your readlist for it. Why is that? Asking more about Arete than I'm asking about myself, but curious about both. Didn't notice other townreads moving down.
Did I push Arete down for it? I don't think so, maybe it was more visible because I had it alphabetical last time and my POE shrunk. Either way, it can be a typical tendency of mine when I'm town, especially in the early game, to naturally gravitate towards working more with and/or town reading players who agree with me, and I suppose a portion of that is inherent agreement with the only bit of TMI that I have (my own alignment). I wouldn't say that's the main reason for either of your placements, although I spoke to how I wasn't sure if I bought Arete's treatment of me in the first reads list post, and that still stands.

Your falling was sort of like... like Zack, I was grouping both of you together in a sort of like "these people felt pretty solid to me when composing first reads list post-catch up" and post-second catch up I felt that less with each of you, um I'm not entirely sure how much of that particularly in your case was due to not giving you enough attention either, so that's entirely plausible and I wouldn't mean to say like "hey work with me" and get a bit snippy about it and then make no effort to do so and move you down myself, but that may have been more of a factor than I would have liked, lol. This is a lot of words to say your solving stood out to me more during first reads list compilation than the second time around.

I hope this makes sense, let me know.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella/c4/vulgard/arete/amy/marluxion/tangrowth is my "this list has one wolf at most" pool. gl gl gl
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If people are very confused and put off by my posts, please ask for clarification. I don't think my takes are that extraordinary that they can just be hand waved or called trolling or crazy. I'm happy to expand. It is true however that I lack a lot of context. But I don't think that means I can't have lucid takes from the parts I have read and just the fact of existing in this game and interacting with some/most of you.
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:42 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:37 pm amy
I remember asking why all the Amy townreads a while ago and getting radio silence
Wanna tell me what I'm so blatantly missing tomorrow?
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:40 pm arete
...considering
c4e5g3d5, c4e5g3d5, c4e5g3d5. It's simple. Elementary, even. If you open your heart, your mind, nay - your very soul, the truth will come to you. Philosophers debated this question in the great forums of Athens, but even they were too closed-minded to understand the truth. The greatest thinkers of the modern era have grappled with this question. Hobbes, Locke, Descartes, Nietzche, Einstein, Watterson - all have buckled under the weight of the intellectual burden, because they too did not understand the truth.

My villager alignment is not something you learn - it's something you already know.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:43 pm I read it as "I have meta on gavial" -> "I have zero confidence in reading gavial" -> "you're all wrong about gavial, he's town"

Why do you read it as that? That is not what it says.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also Vulgard thank you so much for the longer post, not sure I can really engage with it given the timing, would rather continue skimming and interacting with folks down the stretch, but I appreciate the re-examination and subsequent question sna everything, really.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:43 pm I read it as "I have meta on gavial" -> "I have zero confidence in reading gavial" -> "you're all wrong about gavial, he's town"

I suppose it would be relevant enough for me to check the timing of when these things were said, to be fair.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:43 pm
Vulgard wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:27 pm @Tangrowth There's one thing I've just noticed about your updated readlist. Me and Arete have both expressed doubt about your slot. It looks like you pushed us both further down your readlist for it. Why is that? Asking more about Arete than I'm asking about myself, but curious about both. Didn't notice other townreads moving down.
Did I push Arete down for it? I don't think so, maybe it was more visible because I had it alphabetical last time and my POE shrunk. Either way, it can be a typical tendency of mine when I'm town, especially in the early game, to naturally gravitate towards working more with and/or town reading players who agree with me, and I suppose a portion of that is inherent agreement with the only bit of TMI that I have (my own alignment). I wouldn't say that's the main reason for either of your placements, although I spoke to how I wasn't sure if I bought Arete's treatment of me in the first reads list post, and that still stands.

Your falling was sort of like... like Zack, I was grouping both of you together in a sort of like "these people felt pretty solid to me when composing first reads list post-catch up" and post-second catch up I felt that less with each of you, um I'm not entirely sure how much of that particularly in your case was due to not giving you enough attention either, so that's entirely plausible and I wouldn't mean to say like "hey work with me" and get a bit snippy about it and then make no effort to do so and move you down myself, but that may have been more of a factor than I would have liked, lol. This is a lot of words to say your solving stood out to me more during first reads list compilation than the second time around.

I hope this makes sense, let me know.
It's entirely possible I just don't "get" Arete yet, and maybe that's just on me, but I'd like to.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

strongest town
Vulgard

town with varying degrees of reservation, more or less ordered
sunbae
spf
tangy
arete
amy
alison
hally
marl
c4

slight town lean but kinda ??
dizzy
bronana
outed wolf

(gth would pin bronana as the wolf in this tier?)

wolf lean
dya
gav

wolf
kza
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Huh? He said he was reading the thread's treatment of Seth, not Seth himself.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:44 pm

yes it is??
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

To reiterate the point I made earlier I think tangrowth is not really engaging with the gamestate

I mean they talk to people and post lists and stuff but it's never for a purpose other than itself. I don't think I'm making this argument clear but it's like, posting reasonable posts but not caring about the outcome, they are fine on an individual level but taken as a whole you don't feel they care about ''''solving the game''' and instead it's just looking like they've given thought to stuff
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

rather than trying to influence the basically-decided EoD chop, I'm going to focus on explaining my read on Vulgard, which is pretty consensus but I don't want the thread to turn on him (which seems like it could happen, he doesn't know the people here as well as most of you seem to know each other)

for context, our reads on each other are highly accurate -- sometimes there are bumps at the beginning, but we can ~always get an accurate read on each other by EoD1

here is a game where I correctly identified him as wolf 15 minutes into day 1
here is a more recent game where I correctly ID'd him as wolf roughly halfway through the day (after suspecting him for most of it but not being confident)
here is a game where a villager, whom I was villagereading, claimed a redcheck on him and refused to rescind, and I correctly identified that he was still a villager (technically I was 3p that game but I didn't have TMI)

the only time I've actually been wrong about his alignment by EoD1 is a game where he was 3p and I townread him for not having TMI

so here's why I think he's villaging in this game

the depth of thought in his reads is very high

one thing Vulgard struggles with a lot as scum is creating posts with the same depth as his village game. he can write posts with lots of words as scum, but all the words suck.

- I think his read on Tangrowth in P#1061 is a really good example of this, I can see him poking and prodding at lots of different angles, including subtleties of her diction, in order to read her. I think that post alone is probably out of his wolfrange.
- More generally: he's been exploring lots of different avenues of solving, rather than just going for a few canned methods (which tends to happen in his wolfgames). I think I'm explaining this badly? not sure.
- when he was re-reading SPF's old games to find a tell I could feel the gears working in his head, and the disappointment when he realized it wasn't a real tell

his approach to me is very characteristic of town!him

In the past, in his scum games, his approach to me has typically lacked nuance. Either he's been like 'Arete is a 😹wolf 😹pushing me' and tried to dome me, or he's just TMI'd me V. Here his approach is much more thoughtful -- he started out thinking I was a potential wolf but trying to keep the wagon off me anyway so that he could get a better read on my alignment (which I think makes the most sense from a PoV where he was genuinely interested in solving my slot), dropped me off when I made a couple of posts that he thought were especially atypical from me, and slowly worked his way to an increasingly confident village-read. I think this progression is more-or-less unfakeable from him and aligns with the exact perspective I'd expect to see from villa!him.

things that don't change this read

It is possible that he will, at some point in the game, end up pushing villagers/defending wolves/etc. This is NAI for him. He does prefer to powerwolf, but he is perfectly capable of bussing, and more to the point he is sometimes wrong as town. Being wrong is not evidence that he is a wolf.

things that might affect this read

this section is mostly so that people don't hate me in postgame if I was somehow wrong

there are a couple factors that might affect this read -- I would put them as 'things that make it 99 percent confident rather than 99.9 percent confident.'

- it's been a while since he's played, and I haven't been playing a lot. It's possible that the five-ish month gap between when he last played and now significantly affected his playstyle.
- we're on a new-ish site, neither of us has played here before. I find it easier to read him on Discourse-based forums than on forums with pages.
- we haven't really been able to realtime very much

I don't think any of these factors should magically affect his read but I guess if he's alive in LyLo and I'm not you can come back and reconsider it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Marluxion wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:31 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:07 pm I don't have time to elaborate much, unfortunately, but I'd be happy to engage with anyone about reads upon my return... whenever that'll be. I'm hoping an hour before EoD at the absolute latest but I just don't know. There's a chance I miss it, but I'd really hate to do that.

I ranked players within tiers as thoughtfully as I could with limited time. Some words off the top of my head... just going to trust spf right now, we're mindmelding, she seems legit. dya feels right to me, I want to see what they can do going forward. I need to actually interact with Dizzy at some point to make sure. sunbae I still have some misgivings on but I think he looked a lot better after I got to witness his gears turning in real time. Alison is the one I'm most torn on but for some reason I just believe her.

The reads below that I'm having a lot more trouble sorting. I'm seeing what I want to see with Zack, but I'm increasingly concerned that... it's by the numbers or something? I still think he's probably town but I couldn't keep him up there for some reason... really running out of time, gotta stop here I guess.

Strong town
nutella
spf

Moderate town
dya
Dizzy
sunbae
Alison

Upper POE - light town
Zack (bronana)
Vulgard
c4
Visor (outed wolf)
Marluxion
Amy
KZA

Lower POE
Arete
Hally
Gavial
why is amy and vulgard below sunbae dya and alison?

there is no universe in which that is a genuine thought
"there is no universe in which that is a genuine thought" is not exactly uh inviting any sort of discourse, so I'm just going to ignore that sentiment and kindly request that you and others refrain from such statements.

I'm not sure how to answer your question briefly, I think my progression on those five players is traceable enough if you look at my first reads list and accompanied posts in between? I guess I would suggest, try glancing through my ISO and then let me know if you still don't understand and I'll try to explain in greater detail.
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

don't kill vulgard sunbae nutella spf and honestly maybe hally at this point too

dya trending up but not fully there on them yet

delete kza with prejudice
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Eg tangrowths focus on arete at this time like EOD isn't v soon
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:41 pm

been really digging this song lately. i was somewhat lukewarm about bright eye's comeback album at first, but this song really captures the cynical and self-aware magic of bright eye's earlier work while adding enough dramatic flourish to create something really memorable and cool
this is good shit
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:48 pm To reiterate the point I made earlier I think tangrowth is not really engaging with the gamestate

I mean they talk to people and post lists and stuff but it's never for a purpose other than itself. I don't think I'm making this argument clear but it's like, posting reasonable posts but not caring about the outcome, they are fine on an individual level but taken as a whole you don't feel they care about ''''solving the game''' and instead it's just looking like they've given thought to stuff
i'll +1 this ftr
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:44 pm If people are very confused and put off by my posts, please ask for clarification. I don't think my takes are that extraordinary that they can just be hand waved or called trolling or crazy. I'm happy to expand. It is true however that I lack a lot of context. But I don't think that means I can't have lucid takes from the parts I have read and just the fact of existing in this game and interacting with some/most of you.
i wasn’t meaning to say you’re not trying to give lucid takes

more that stuff like “GAVIAL IS HARD TOWN” and “we shouldn’t kill gav if he’s mafia, let’s kill a villager instead” were not like... things you were seriously saying or advocating for, at least fmpov but more so things you wanted to be provocative about

but i don’t think that applies to ALL your posts or that you aren’t trying to play the game (because you obviously are regardless of alignment), i was simply trying to explain the more head scratcher moments fmpov of knowing what you’re like

but if my characterization is off, correct me
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:48 pm To reiterate the point I made earlier I think tangrowth is not really engaging with the gamestate

I don't understand why you think I don't care about the outcome, I literally went to my notifications to answer the posts that were directed at me as soon as I came back.

I don't understand why you don't feel like I care about solving, I feel like I've been trying to do that. Like what do you mean a purpose other than itself?
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Hey Amy, I remember you leaving me out of your PoE a while ago, but I don't remember you giving an actual read on me before or after that. Sup?
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

yeah, tangrowth is firmly in my "wolf posting fine" range currently but we'll see how day 2 develops i guess
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:49 pm Eg tangrowths focus on arete at this time like EOD isn't v soon
I'm aware that it's EoD, I'm responding to things I was notified of.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This is firmly aggravating.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

Disclaimer: I actually followed the thread because I'm addicted.

There's been some talk about not flipping Gavial. Don't even consider not flipping Gavial today. So many preflip reads have been made based on his future flip, so much of the discussion has revolved around him, that not learning his alignment with today's flip is a terrible idea. You could argue the vig can still shoot Gavial, but this still prevents drawing associations overnight, if anyone is into that. Besides, worst-case scenario, wolf roleblocker blocks the vig and we have to deal with Gavial d2. There's no way wolves ever kill him if he's somehow a villager.

If I'm wrong, this'll be the first time ever I'm wrong on Gavial's alignment, and I really don't think I'm wrong. Town Gavial wouldn't essentially openwolf here. Town Gavial is the king of tinfoil and insane worlds, he'd push a group of players he thought were wolves on his wagon. Here he's throwing in the towel and saying he's town but not really doing anything to leave a real legacy behind. He did call a few people wolves but it was complete weaksauce compared to what he's capable of as town. As town he will do anything to prove himself right (or wrong). As mafia, he pretends to be sure of his reads, but really he just tries to look like his tunnely town self and fails.

The worst part is that the arguments for v!Gavial are incomprehensible to me. I offered to link you games where I successfully cased wolf!Gavial (3/3 times I played with wolf!him) and nobody asked for it. I have reasons to believe my Gavial read is good. I've gotten him yeeted when he was mafia 3/3 times, and I've never mistakenly defended him.

@Arete You're familiar with most of these games. I still think you're town, but I don't know why we're getting the opposite impression from Gavial's posts. I think I've made my stance perfectly clear.

My last post for the day.
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm going to look at KZA's ISO now.
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

tbf I don't think 'not caring about this EoD' is a scumtell for Tangy necessarily

I don't think literally anyone here cares about the EoD and you can't possibly all be wolves
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:44 pm

yes it is??
No.

- He says he has meta on Gavial, and that doesn't help (presumably from Gavial low posting or because meta doesn't help KZA in reading Gavial) or whatever.
- He says he can't read Gavial or have no confidence in reading him.

^KZA says this on page 3 and 4. Early into the game. Gavial has yet earned a lot of votes.

- Much later, on page 15, KZA says that the amount of suspicion that Gavial has gotten probably makes them town, and he presents this as a hot take.

^This statement has nothing to do with the two former statements made on page 3 and 4. I don't know how you make it to be a sequence. How do you do that?
The last statement stands on its own afaic, and it's a read of the thread state, and not Gavial himself.

I would like opinions on this from others.

I don't like this from Bronana at all.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:46 pm

Huh? He said he was reading the thread's treatment of Seth, not Seth himself.
this

it made sense to me that he wasnt sure at first if he had a reliable read on gav himself, but later decided a gamestate read

i think kza is a wolf but i don't think zack's interpretation is entirely fair
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:48 pm don't kill vulgard sunbae nutella spf and honestly maybe hally at this point too

dya trending up but not fully there on them yet

delete kza with prejudice
help on hally plz? feel like the posts about dysl comes frequently from a mindstate of trying to figure out what this villager could be saying instead of a mindstate of trying to figure out what alignment that player is
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

kinda agree with this, she hasn't really dug into anything imo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

I think arete is probably a villa and kinda think vulgard is too

Obv this flip tells us a bit about them too

I think nutellas post aren't super great but that she jumps at everything means she is prob a villa

I'm not a big fan of Dizzy's posts, very hardline and not bouncy

Hally I guess I think her lack of engagement is possibly villagery for her

Gavial should die today I think, I don't want to do this again tomorrow
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:50 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:44 pm If people are very confused and put off by my posts, please ask for clarification. I don't think my takes are that extraordinary that they can just be hand waved or called trolling or crazy. I'm happy to expand. It is true however that I lack a lot of context. But I don't think that means I can't have lucid takes from the parts I have read and just the fact of existing in this game and interacting with some/most of you.
i wasn’t meaning to say you’re not trying to give lucid takes

more that stuff like “GAVIAL IS HARD TOWN” and “we shouldn’t kill gav if he’s mafia, let’s kill a villager instead” were not like... things you were seriously saying or advocating for, at least fmpov but more so things you wanted to be provocative about

but i don’t think that applies to ALL your posts or that you aren’t trying to play the game (because you obviously are regardless of alignment), i was simply trying to explain the more head scratcher moments fmpov of knowing what you’re like

but if my characterization is off, correct me
You're good. It's a bit of both, I guess!

But I would like someone to pay attention to what I'm saying about Bronana here. Also going to check if he was the one who called me "a strong player afaik"!

Return to “Previous Rackets”