Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

KZA wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:30 pm
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:38 am c4, dya and KZA are in the "no impressions made" club and I would like them to play the game. I do not townread c4 for a carefully voiced scumread (?) on SPF. That's in any average wolf's wolfrange and I think SPF is too quick to clear them regardless of alignment.

dya and KZA just haven't talked about the game much yet. Dya got offended based on a single accusation if I read that correctly, and KZA 5-posted and dipped.
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:12 am I could say similar things about KZA, for that matter. Except KZA's ISO is even worse. Not only does it have fewer posts, but its only attempt at engagement is a thin townread on SPF. Also, bows out of reading Gavial instead of even trying. Terrible look so far. The point about "looking out of touch with the thread" also applies here. Dizzy just above me is open about the fact they won't engage with the game (not sure how to read that at the moment). KZA here is low-efforting and being quiet about it.

Stupid read, but KZA and Dizzy aren't W/W based on that. I doubt they would both do this as wolves, and in such a different manner, too. If they wanted to meme and become the slankwolf collective, they'd either both do it like Dizzy or both like KZA. I understand if people consider this read stupid, though.
sorry to bring up old stuff, I've been working a lot and not really posting

wanna walk me through this 0-100? I don't really see how you made this progression when I had 0 posts between those 2
I like this post mildly. Otherwise I got nothing from KZA I think.

I don't exactly know why he's being voted, I guess I need to continue reading, or can someone summarize it super quickly for me? I'm assuming it's just a KZA and Gavial are the dual "can't tell if they're town" votes, like someone who is voting KZA tell me why that's better than Gavial I guess is what I'm wondering.
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:52 pm
bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:47 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:44 pm
bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:43 pm I read it as "I have meta on gavial" -> "I have zero confidence in reading gavial" -> "you're all wrong about gavial, he's town"

it doesn't make much sense to me
Why do you read it as that? That is not what it says.
yes it is??
No.

- He says he has meta on Gavial, and that doesn't help (presumably from Gavial low posting or because meta doesn't help KZA in reading Gavial) or whatever.
- He says he can't read Gavial or have no confidence in reading him.

^KZA says this on page 3 and 4. Early into the game. Gavial has yet earned a lot of votes.

- Much later, on page 15, KZA says that the amount of suspicion that Gavial has gotten probably makes them town, and he presents this as a hot take.

^This statement has nothing to do with the two former statements made on page 3 and 4. I don't know how you make it to be a sequence. How do you do that?
The last statement stands on its own afaic, and it's a read of the thread state, and not Gavial himself.

I would like opinions on this from others.

I don't like this from Bronana at all.
I only looked at his iso and those three posts were all in a row, I didn't look at the timestamps.
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:51 pm This is firmly aggravating.
eh no need for it to be from my stuff i hope, just a "tangys been posting fine but nothing has made me go 'oh town!' so we'll worry about it later" thing
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Arete wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:52 pm tbf I don't think 'not caring about this EoD' is a scumtell for Tangy necessarily

I don't think literally anyone here cares about the EoD and you can't possibly all be wolves
I care about the EoD, it's why I'm here instead of grading.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

[VOTE: gavial] aubergine
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

sunbae wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:51 pm
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:48 pm To reiterate the point I made earlier I think tangrowth is not really engaging with the gamestate

I mean they talk to people and post lists and stuff but it's never for a purpose other than itself. I don't think I'm making this argument clear but it's like, posting reasonable posts but not caring about the outcome, they are fine on an individual level but taken as a whole you don't feel they care about ''''solving the game''' and instead it's just looking like they've given thought to stuff
yeah, tangrowth is firmly in my "wolf posting fine" range currently but we'll see how day 2 develops i guess
Okay, not my last post.

I read Tangrowth's ISO and everything surrounding her reads screamed village to me. I made a case for v!Tangrowth earlier today based on that.

Engagement and way of solving the game aside, I don't see how a wolf writes analysis the way she does and evolves her reads the way Tangrowth did. The read on Dizzy specifically would baffle me from a wolf perspective.

Reevaluate her lategame, maybe, but I'm fine giving her a pass for several days at least. I think her day 1 has actually been great when viewed in isolation. One of the most villagery ISOs I've read so far.
ImageImageImage
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

Vulgard wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:51 pm
@Arete You're familiar with most of these games. I still think you're town, but I don't know why we're getting the opposite impression from Gavial's posts. I think I've made my stance perfectly clear.
I actually have a theory here

I think when he started pushing me I was like 'oh for God's sake it's a sucky Seth push' and revised my read accordingly

and it didn't make as much of an impact for other people because they weren't the ones being pushed + he didn't devote that many posts to it (or to the game as a whole)

I think this is true regardless of his alignment
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 481

Post by Dyslexicon »

outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:53 pmGavial should die today I think, I don't want to do this again tomorrow
This is not a good reason to want Gavial dead.
At least I want him dead because he's town or have posted enough for me not to care if he's mafia.

What does my hard line posting say about my alignment in your opinion? Five minutes - go!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sunbae wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:54 pm
eh no need for it to be from my stuff i hope, just a "tangys been posting fine but nothing has made me go 'oh town!' so we'll worry about it later" thing
No, I just detest that I'm being told I don't care when I'm literally spending every ounce of free energy that I have on it, that's all, I'll be fine.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

I think SPF is fine for now, will re eval tomorrow
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:48 pm don't kill vulgard sunbae nutella spf and honestly maybe hally at this point too

dya trending up but not fully there on them yet

delete kza with prejudice
👍👍👍
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:55 am i have somewhat liked outed wolf's posts over the last page or so. he is poking and prodding and making observations that have a fairly high depth of thought that is reminiscent of the stuff that made me townread him in rocks fall. feels like he's in ~detective mode~, and that was a mindset that i felt was missing from his posts earlier in the day

vulgard/nutella/marluxion are my three strongest townreads.

the tier below that is c4 and amy

the "mildly good feelings but in the territory of names that i'm most likely to misread on d1" tier is dyslexicon, outed wolf, tangrowth, and sunbae. i usually have one wolf that manages to slip into the upper tier of my POE on d1 of games like these that i don't find until later, and i feel that this particular pool of names is the most likely to include the wolf(ves) that i am misclearing or misreading.

my current feeling is that ideally, there are two or three wolves in the pool of alison/arete/broana/dyachei/gavial/hally/kza, and then one deeper wolf outside

this might come off like salad, but i find it helpful to think about the game in tiers like this
i still mostly stand by everything i said in this post
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

I dunno how to read C4

Still don't think dya is villagery
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella I don't quickly understand from looking back into your ISO why you prefer a KZA vote, can you link me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:55 pm I think SPF is fine for now, will re eval tomorrow
that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:11 pm
Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:03 pm dizzy is mostly trolling/playing up his contrarianism to stir reactions and amuse himself

there’s some nuggets of seriousness in what he’s saying but he probably hasn’t read most of the thread and is just making a scene because it’s fun

i don’t really know why people are reacting to him as though he’s presenting fully serious, lucid and informed takes on the game
you don't know why people are confused at someone - that has a reputation as a strong player afaik - who is making bizarre posts? really?
Yes. Bronana was that person.

In champs, Capage said the same thing about me when he was scum and I town.

I think mafia are more likely to be cognisant of this and also express it. Honestly, town can be self absorbed enough in their own view of things that they don't give other players credit like this, especially those who haven't proven anything to them yet. And I don't believe I have proved anything to Bronana yet.

Maybe this doesn't make sense to people again, but it does to me!

I have a mafia read on Bronana now!
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:51 pm Hey Amy, I remember you leaving me out of your PoE a while ago, but I don't remember you giving an actual read on me before or after that. Sup?
@Amy in case you missed it

2 mins gogogo
Progression cases are bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't really care who dies of the two I guess, just had one minor good vibe on one KZA post and nothing with Gavial, but they're both not really helping move the game along. It sucks that we have to worry about this in this game.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:57 pm
bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:11 pm
Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:03 pm dizzy is mostly trolling/playing up his contrarianism to stir reactions and amuse himself

there’s some nuggets of seriousness in what he’s saying but he probably hasn’t read most of the thread and is just making a scene because it’s fun

i don’t really know why people are reacting to him as though he’s presenting fully serious, lucid and informed takes on the game
you don't know why people are confused at someone - that has a reputation as a strong player afaik - who is making bizarre posts? really?
Yes. Bronana was that person.

In champs, Capage said the same thing about me when he was scum and I town.

I think mafia are more likely to be cognisant of this and also express it. Honestly, town can be self absorbed enough in their own view of things that they don't give other players credit like this, especially those who haven't proven anything to them yet. And I don't believe I have proved anything to Bronana yet.

Maybe this doesn't make sense to people again, but it does to me!

I have a mafia read on Bronana now!
:confused2:
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:55 pm
sunbae wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:54 pm
No, I just detest that I'm being told I don't care when I'm literally spending every ounce of free energy that I have on it, that's all, I'll be fine.
It's not a don't care in a don't care sense it's a don't care in a Wolfy sense

You know what I mean cmon
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:54 pmI only looked at his iso and those three posts were all in a row, I didn't look at the timestamps.
Shame on you!

You may want to check that if you're trying to build a suspicion.

So do you agree or not agree that the third statement then in fact has nothing to do with the former?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

final legacy from eod impressions: dya slight trend up/want to give them more chance to engage d2; zack/bronana trending down and would like him to be scrutinized tomorrow
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

idk what that emote was

it was supposed to be the confused one with question marks

that's a ridiculous read
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So from that standpoint I guess I don't care, but I am very much otherwise invested in this game outcome and I'd really really really really like to talk to people about this tomorrow if it's relevant because I don't get it all.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:57 pm I dunno how to read C4

Still don't think dya is villagery
I become obvious at the exact first minute of D2
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tangy trending down as well actually significantly
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:58 pm :confused2:
Don't be scared. :beer:
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Good luck everyone
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im gay!!!!!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wow, good thing we chopped town at least.

Bronana is mafia.
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

glgl

if I die in the night my post about Vul is my legacy and everything else I've said isn't strong enough to be sheepable
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't know that I have updated reads to give, look at my ISO if you want to know what I think. Fingers crossed on the result. I'm still having fun even if this has been not fun coming back to this thread right now tbh.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

i think i stand by my list that i posted earlier

vig kza, glgl
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

i'm glad dizzy went over the post cap several times just to call me a wolf

good stuff
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

I haven't paid any attention to KZA other than noticing his ISO was devoid of anything of substance. =rand to me but wouldn't oppose killing.

I know I leaned wolf on him before, but it's been a long time since then, and his only attempt at engagement with me was a question about one thing only. I think a wolf in his position would at least pretend to engage instead of vanishing almost completely.

This is a dumb reason to clear him, though, and I won't shield him if people want him dead (which at least a couple of people do).

Also. DO NOT CLEAR THE GAVIAL WAGON. MAFIA GAVIAL WOULD BE GETTING BUSSED HERE. CLEAR PEOPLE FOR TREATMENT OF GAVIAL, NOT FOR PUSHING ON GAVIAL, IF ANYTHING.

For the sake of clarity, if Gavial flips V, same principle applies except for the "clearing" part.
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

vig kza glgl

hally mindmeld lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:59 pm tangy trending down as well actually significantly
Please talk to me about this with utmost priority tomorrow.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1 has ended.

Gavial has been eliminated. He was the student that could sleepwalk to an A, but still feels the respectable urge to visit office hours every week.

Vanilla town

Night 1 begins. The thread is locked. The lecture material will be posted shortly.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

THE LECTURE IS MUCH LONGER THAN I INTENDED. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH IT ALL IF YOU DON'T WANT. SKIP AROUND. OR WATCH IT ALL. EEK. I WILL BE SHORTER IN FUTURE LECTURES. :eek:

POP QUIZ

1. A person viewing this image describes the M&Ms in terms of their rows. Which Gestalt principle suggests this should be expected?

2. Try to imagine the Gestalt principles for auditory stimuli instead of visual stimuli. Think of the sounds of two separate police sirens as cruisers drive by on the road. You as the observer are able to distinguish these simultaneous sounds as being two distinct sirens instead of as one incomprehensible, disjointed wall of noise. Which Gestalt principle could apply here? They don’t have to be visual in nature necessarily.

3. If David Navon were to present the following stimuli to separate experiment participants (one the top stimulus and the other the bottom) and asked them to report the letter they see at the local level, which would be most likely to respond faster?

4. Per the lecture video, indicate the depth cue(s) that you feel play the most significant roles in your interpretation of depth in each image #s 1-4. For the first image, please indicate at least two. If you provide an answer unaligned with mine, I may ask for a justification.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Dyslexicon breached the post cap. This isn't a huge deal the first time, so please just be attentive gang. Dizzy's Day 2 post cap will be penalized by 10 posts if applicable.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Chloe is replacing @Tangrowth. Please don't discuss replacements. Thanks.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Unit 1 Answer key

1. Similarity
2. Good continuation, common region, proximity
3. Bottom stimulus
4.1 linear perspective, texture gradients, interposition, relative size
4.2 size constancy
4.3 texture gradients
4.4 motion parallax, interposition

The underlined answers reflect what I would call the "best" responses. However, sometimes perceptual cues and principles aren't so clear cut and are subject to interpretation. Students may still be able to justify alternatives like those seen above, and that's beautiful learning. Players are free to discuss the quiz and their responses as they desire, but please do not discuss host communications pertaining to the quiz (or anything). Future quizzes may be a bit tougher. :dark:

Night 1 has ended.

Hally has been eliminated. They were:

Town 2-shot vigilante (N1+3 only)

KZA has been eliminated. He was:

Mafia 2-shot role cop

Day 2 is underway. You have 48 hours to place your votes. Also note that a screenshot of the Day 1 final poll has been added to the thread's first post. I will update everyone's post caps momentarily.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Guys I think Alison and Seth might not be w/w

In all seriousness, Alison reacted viscerally to me calling her/Seth w/w, and barely reacted to the myriad of others calling her/Seth w/v. If Alison's a wolf, the w/v accusations are the actually threatening ones. With how raw and immediate the reaction was, Alison's probably just town that thought I was setting her up for Seth flipping red.

And with that in mind, reread the environment around the Alison/Seth situation. That was a planned 1-2 punch every time. The wolves wanted Alison next. Everyone who was pushing the dichotomy gets the stink eye, and that's pretty much exactly just Amy and dya.

Amy straight up says Alison's next if Seth flips green, which is hilarious in hindsight. She clings to the """"implications"""" of Alison pulling up the other ISO more than anyone else in a way that looks deliberately obtuse. To her credit, her treatment of Alison looks dynamic in a believable way. It's just that the actual things she says are scummy.

dya unaligns Alison and Seth almost immediately, ends with Alison at the bottom of their list, ends with their vote on Alison, and does nothing anywhere to get momentum off of Seth and onto Alison, or to find the townie in the two. Granted an Alison CFD was probably unlikely there, but they almost seem to backseat encourage the Seth wagon at the same time, which makes even less sense. Textbook opportunistic dichotomy.

Won't miss either, but [VOTE: dyachei] aubergine has fewer redeeming qualities.

I don't have a nutella read, and from what I know about nutella, I probably don't need one. If this whole thread says she's always town, she's probably always town.

@Alison I read your Visor read ten times forward and backward and don't get your confidence.
@Vulgard I read your Tang read ten times forward and backward and don't get your confidence.
I sorta get the Dizzy townread but don't see why it can't just be a wolf doing random shit for fun.

Alison nut spf sunbae Vulgard
Arete Chloe Marl
Dizzy Hally Visor Zack
Amy dya

Tiers unordered. And of course Hally and Zack go straight up to the top if KZA flips red.

Lol I got 50 extra posts and I probably won't even hit the normal cap
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ok i wrote this overnight basically assuming kza would die and flip red so

if this were spec chat my n1 guess would have been kza/tangchloe/bronana/alison glgl

tangy's placement of kza in her readlist was something i noted in my head at the time, and at eod when she was pushing back a little against the wolfreads there i felt an uneasiness. in general i wasn't totally sold by the angles at which she engaged/didn't engage the thread. hopefully arete and i should be able to get a decent read on chloe pretty quickly

zack just kinda feels like the blendy wolf and i shared the concerns dizzy had with him at eod -- while he was arguing for a wolfread of kza in that exchange, it was in a way i can see as w/w (especially when there was already basically a stated plan to vig kza)

alison.... yeah i rethought this a bit. i was starting to reconsider dya by eod, and i know their tunnels like this can often just be on the money. with gav flipping v, i think it is conceivable after all that alison had tmi on him, and my counterargument to that about her whiteknighting an easy mischop doesn't really hold up since she completely ghosted eod, and had softly waved her hand about how she could have been wrong about gav earlier -- basically she didn't push her view either way and instead sat back and let the elim happen.

@ results

sweet, nice job hally but sad to see you go

aaaaaaaaa
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Game's in auto
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Nicely done Hally.

[VOTE: dyachei] aubergine
Chloe
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Chloe »

Hi frens!

50 extra posts is the best timeline ngl

I haven't had a ton of time to read through the game overNight because I've been feeling like shit from dose 2, but I was skimming along for a bit beforehand.

Little thought-dump:

- I liked the Sunbae interaction with spf, especially on the side of Sunbae. I actually found myself in agreement with their analysis of her. When she posted the 'how to find me as town' self-case it reads as premature and.. off? Sunbae imemdiately hopping into it and spotting inconsistencies was a big feelsgoodman. Could see the cogs turning and their backtrack didnt feel plastic

- Vulgard is almost certainly town. His thoughts have been incredibly transparent to the point where I don't quite see it as fakeable anymore - especially considering the fact that hes coming off of a huge break from FM (also I vibed with a lot of his thoughts. Poggers). Arete's read also strengthens mine. It's TMI as either town or mafia :wowee:

- Speaking of Aroot, they're weird. Like.. really weird. I cannot for the life of me figure them out, but they're nowhere outside of their wolfrange. I think their HARD focus on Vul is getting to the point where it feels like they're using it as an easy out from providing in-depth thoughts on other matters - and its something very easy for them to latch onto, and super unnecessary. Like.. Vul is pretty much consensus town you dont need to explain 50 times how you s o u l r e a d him. It's weird. Also they brought up quite a few times that Gavial is potentially town, but I didn't see a huge effort to shift votes elsewhere. I also disliked how they treated my slot (Tangrowth) after her opener - and I super vibed with nut's thought process there. I would not be surprised in the slightest if Arete is a wolf. Hope I can sort them today

- nut is villabro. I don't really feel like I need to explain this one and it would be a waste of my time but yeah shes v congrats nutto we're masons :beer:

- Hally is offputting but I want to say they're town? Earlier on when I was following the game I thought they were wolfy as fuck, but i began to turn around on them towards the end of the day. They feel incredibly low energy, but I don't really get the feeling that they care how they're percieved. I guess I should do an ISO and see how they match up to the alien shapreshifter thing but I'm not fully feeling it rn (now im remembering that they had a few 'fair enough'-esque posts and my brain is mrrring aaa)

- MARL. What the fuck is up with Marl??? I don't smell the spice. I'm going solely off of memory because I can't be assed to ISO the guy right now but I remember not seeing.. anything memorable from him. Which is nagl! Wheres the ego and confidence? Wheres the villa-marl FIRE? Want more. Need more. Gimme more. This can absolutely be a wolf. He's just sidelining and doing a whole lot of nothing. Why isn't he receiving more attention. Is he a wolf going UTR or are wolves just accepting that hes going to be v-read no matter what? I'm leaning the former because.. what the hell has he done to be v-read lol? He feels like a deflated balloon

- Idfk whats up with Dizzy lol. I wanna call them V just for their odd self-sacrifice, as well as the fact that they were actively hard-shielding Gavial when he was the eeeeeeeasiest ML in the history of MLs (ftr this isnt me saying i woulda shielded gav - i kinda scumread him as i was reading earlier so i probably woulda contributed to the dunk-fest too lololol)

- my brain is empty when it comes to the rest of the playerlist. maybe i'll remember shit later

- wait yeah amy is cool shes a v-lean just off of tone alone

- i think a wolf or 2 mighta been getting some flak during the time when the gavial wagon started up, but idr who started it or why so this is baseless - just vibes

- dont think dya/alison are w/w but its for absoltutely stuuupid reasons. i was following along in the Reflections from the Mountaintop mountainous game (i think thats the game?) and dya spent their time in thread hard-defending their partner, and their treatment of alison this game feels the opposite. this is dumb! i know! but brain is niarbing!!! (no thoughts on dya/alison outside of this, that i can remember)

- ok now im done. i swear i'll figure out how to format shit eventually
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291

Post by Amy »

why the fuck are y'all writing overnight posts in a light game

gg hally
hope you're having a good day
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:00 pm KZA has been eliminated. He was:

SPOILER: HIDE
Mafia 2-shot role cop

pog!
Chloe
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Chloe »

ahahahah i totally didnt write something in my wall about how i thought kza was town for being too consensus of a vig shot thend elete it when i saw the flip nope nope

Return to “Previous Rackets”