Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 6]

Post by DaisyCloud »

iirc I voted monkey earlier and I was told that was not a good vote. not gonna be the lynch.

like, wow I was right.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:52 pm iirc I voted monkey earlier and I was told that was not a good vote. not gonna be the lynch.

like, wow I was right.
Who said that?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 pm his clowning around and his accusations of me which is like a duck quacking
Well, you clearly haven't seen the video of me quacking like a duck for a minute while hanging out with real ducks, or you wouldn't say something so hurtful. :pout:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 2]

Post by Kylemii »

was gonna compile quotes but i decided not to

falcon addresses tim about 1million times in a way that i don't think looks aligned.

there's a brief zing at LC about sheeping a vote

Daisy:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:57 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:39 am I can't find the post from falcon45ca that I wanted to reply to.

but.. @falcon45ca what about LongCon that bothers you? was it just him sheeping his vote?

I get looking at the seanzie wagon and trying to see if wolf voted there and if so then who it could be.

far as I know, no one did a vc analysis. idk how to do one. at the site where I learned/started out in TvMs (what we call mafia games. it means Town vs Mafia) we had 1 guy make one and gave a barebones explanation on how to do it. something to do with the lynch person's flip. you look at early votes, mud votes and end votes and then the hammer iirc. and typically (rule of thumb) mafia is in one of those places and like town. but who is supposedly supposed to be a which slot idk/i don't remember. oorc other wagons you can put vc analysis on too? or no?

I had a point. .. my point, so u scumbly me and LongCon and it was the voting thing, right? or no?
LC pinged me for the sheep vote of not only Sean, but what I saw as sheeping a Marmot push by Syn as well. He'd also had very little (only 1) independent mention of a player being scummy (Kyle). He explained his rationale since then, and I'm satisfied with his explanation to give him some space to hunt for now.

Your posting at EOD comes across as distancing to me. Putting your vote back on doesn't preclude that, it could easily just be an excuse for scum to keep their vote on a mislynch while appearing to solve the slot thru other means. Others have defended you, but I'd like to hear from you what was going on in your head at the time.
this post to me looks unnaligned

marmot:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:18 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:15 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:39 am I can't find the post from falcon45ca that I wanted to reply to.

but.. @falcon45ca what about LongCon that bothers you? was it just him sheeping his vote?

I get looking at the seanzie wagon and trying to see if wolf voted there and if so then who it could be.

far as I know, no one did a vc analysis. idk how to do one. at the site where I learned/started out in TvMs (what we call mafia games. it means Town vs Mafia) we had 1 guy make one and gave a barebones explanation on how to do it. something to do with the lynch person's flip. you look at early votes, mud votes and end votes and then the hammer iirc. and typically (rule of thumb) mafia is in one of those places and like town. but who is supposedly supposed to be a which slot idk/i don't remember. oorc other wagons you can put vc analysis on too? or no?

I had a point. .. my point, so u scumbly me and LongCon and it was the voting thing, right? or no?
LC pinged me for the sheep vote of not only Sean, but what I saw as sheeping a Marmot push by Syn as well. He'd also had very little (only 1) independent mention of a player being scummy (Kyle). He explained his rationale since then, and I'm satisfied with his explanation to give him some space to hunt for now.

Your posting at EOD comes across as distancing to me. Putting your vote back on doesn't preclude that, it could easily just be an excuse for scum to keep their vote on a mislynch while appearing to solve the slot thru other means. Others have defended you, but I'd like to hear from you what was going on in your head at the time.

Do you think he had much of an agenda behind it? Long Con does tend to sheep reads and gets a lot of heat for it.

We know how Sean flipped, but you tell me. How do you feel about his sheep read against you? Tho he's says he wasn't sheeping, he was agreeing, for whatever that's worth.

His response struck me as towny, so as I said I'll give him space to show he's actually hunting.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:20 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:18 am I feel like there's a few players this game that are emerging as an obvious town to me. Mainly tim/KZA/Syn, and a few others that probably belong but not quite, like Kyle, Mac, Daisy, but that leaves a ton of players left to sort through. This game feels messy and out of sync, and the vote counts right now kinda show it.
How is Kyle obvs town? Cuz he's def in my POE, I haven't seen anything from him to change that from last RD
this seems neither here nor there

Gavial
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:14 am
Gavial wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:54 am Probably should have been the day 1 yeet Tbh.
Not really playing my best here and I’m just allowing scum to continue to swoop in to ML me and potentially more.

I just hope SK plays it smart and kills mafia tonight.
Multiple mentions of the SK saving town from being swept, oh help us SK, help us
Gavial wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:55 am SK’s probably Tim/BoKnows/Long Con
Tells the Maf his main SK suspects to target...
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:17 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:12 pm
KZA wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:19 pm I really REALLY don't trust Qwags and Made on the Marmot wagon
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:19 pm Qwags vs Marmot, eh?

I prefer Gav or Kyle

Mhm, he prefers a TvT.
Qwags/Falcon/Flanders/Daisy/Mac
Quin or Made as scum substitutes.
Hey, what did you think of BK saying he actually doesn't self vote every game? Remember when that was your big scum catch on me? Fucking halfwit
Scototy, a few posts that aren't accusations or reads, a little mechanical discussion. nai

another post to marmot
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:56 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:53 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:51 pm
KZA wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:10 pm well the wolves may have killed Syn but I legit got a cop check with my random 1 shot ability shrine

Made has been green checked lol

Excellent, that's one less POE candidate we have to worry about today.
Marmot. So towny right now. Marmot.

Wait, no that's Hansel. This is a scummy post.

Why is this a scummy post?
It looks like Schwarzenegger doing Hamlet.

Bad theater.
an accusation
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:09 pm Fuck it. Die scum die.

[VOTE: VOTE MARMOT] aubergine
vote

additional post here responding to tim

more thoughts on marmont
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:45 am
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:32 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:21 am
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:59 am And plot twist I just read through Marmot's ISO and I really don't think he was scum based on the way that he was pushing back against the Qwags yeet when he was on the three way chopping block - think scum would show that self-prez instinct more than he had. I also like the way that he's reached out to people in bits and pieces (such as linking Tim posts for Daisy), I like the way he talked about his townreads early, etc.

I'll read Flanders in a bit but Mog's play today also seems townier than not - the defeatist attitude doesn't seem like it's coming from scum here (I think if Mog replaced in as scum and gave up it would include a lot more slanking and a lot less "if I must be a sacrifice to give the world more information so be it". We're headed in a bad direction right now.
Marmot's ISO is full of hello and greetings, soft pushes with no follow up, and scummy Masterpiece Theater.

What's towny about his ISO? Pushing back against the Qwags lynch? Can you quote what you saw?

Marmot reaching out to people in bits and pieces is exactly the soft push/soft engagement stuff I'm scum reading him for. Can you show me 1 instance of Marmot actually pushing a read and trying to solve a slot? It's all a bunch of lily dipping posts that are soft as baby shit.

SSF was town, ergo Mog is town. My read on SSF is based on uber meta and he's one of my best pals and a bit of angleshoot. I'm 90% on that slot
This seems like an exceptionally bad faith approach to reading him.

Saying hello and greeting people is part of the game - it is a social one. Do you really think that Marmot as town isn't going to greet or say hello to people?

Reaching out to low volume posters without pushing them goes against a scum agenda - if you call out lurkers and just flat out push them then you're possibly pushing a mislynch or distancing but if you're just getting people who aren't posting to post more then usually it's not an action that benefits scum.

I'll get into Marmot in a bit.
If you look, Marmot spends a lot of time D1 doing the glad handing thing, not getting to work & trying to solve the game. You claim to have already gone thru his ISO, so you should be aware of that already.

So it's already been pointed out and supported with posts that Marmot didn't push back against the Qwags lynch as you claim he did. Also, he hasn't reached out to low posters as you say, you even referenced his engagement of Daisy & Tim (both soft and not solvey BTW) and they are def not low posters.

You are the one reading him in bad faith.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:29 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:12 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:11 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:45 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:36 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:31 pm I think this is where my head was at when I left. Bo, KZA, and Made are all basically confirmed town. Tim and Scotty are probably town but not confirmed. Gavial, Daisy, Kyle, and falcon are all townleans.

Any objections with this list?
I don't really know the Bo reasoning for being town although Scotty alluded to it earlier.

I agree with your townleans with the exception of Falcon - why do you think that he's town?
My memory of falcon is that he's brazen and unabashedly all over the place, which I'm accustomed to seeing from him, and to me, it means that he isn't concerned with other players' view of him.

What's your take on him?
You're right that he's brazen and unfocused. I don't like that he doesn't seem attached to much of anything at all - he's willing to take potshots but he doesn't really have firmly held beliefs which means he's giving off more trying to survive vibes then trying to figure things out vibes.

What's a push of his that you liked in particular? Can you quote something for me?
WTF are you talking about?
And now I remember you engaging me on Marmot so that take could be unfair. Who are your suspects? Why are they good scum targets?
I'd love to see a flip within Marmot, Kyle & Mac. I have stated cases for all 3, they're in my ISO.
hm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:43 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:31 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:31 pm I think this is where my head was at when I left. Bo, KZA, and Made are all basically confirmed town. Tim and Scotty are probably town but not confirmed. Gavial, Daisy, Kyle, and falcon are all townleans.

I don't really know the Bo reasoning for being town although Scotty alluded to it earlier.

I agree with your townleans with the exception of Falcon - why do you think that he's town?
My memory of falcon is that he's brazen and unabashedly all over the place, which I'm accustomed to seeing from him, and to me, it means that he isn't concerned with other players' view of him.

What's your take on him?
You're right that he's brazen and unfocused. I don't like that he doesn't seem attached to much of anything at all - he's willing to take potshots but he doesn't really have firmly held beliefs which means he's giving off more trying to survive vibes then trying to figure things out vibes.

What's a push of his that you liked in particular? Can you quote something for me?

The most recent occurrence I saw was his needling of me here.

I also came across this post, which at first looked fine, but now I'm questioning the legitimacy of the Flanders read. He used the word angleshoot, but that feels a little lazy, along with the suspicion of Mac. Also, he locked in a townread on Mog here based on the Flanders read.

@falcon45ca do you believe in the Flanders read that much that you're ignoring Mog's content?
Is it possible that SSF was scum, and so is Mog? Of course, I don't have a green check on them.

But I've nailed SSF as scum many times (& he's nailed me), we have what I'd say is excellent meta on each other. Flander's was town, I'd bet your life on it.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:34 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:30 pm Oh ffs

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
????????
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:31 pmScotty why
Didn't realize you felt so strongly about Tim
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:08 pm @Marmot I've gone thru Mog's ISO, and my read on that slot hasn't changed. Tho I want to hear more actual solving from him, he's not really had the space to do so. TBF, that's a circular argument tho...if he fought to solve more, he'd be on his heels less, but it's def not easy to get going later in a game when you're a top wagon right off the hop.
if marmot is mafia then this whole sequence of posts, which i think includes actually a post from the previous collection is a conversation between/about 3 mafios
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:08 pm @Marmot I've gone thru Mog's ISO, and my read on that slot hasn't changed. Tho I want to hear more actual solving from him, he's not really had the space to do so. TBF, that's a circular argument tho...if he fought to solve more, he'd be on his heels less, but it's def not easy to get going later in a game when you're a top wagon right off the hop.
Given your read is based on a meta read of Flanders that you were so confident on you said something to the effect of "I swear on my mother's grave" why would you need to ISO Moghedien at all and how would that change the read?
Marmot asked. If I came across something egregious, then of course I'll re-evaluate.

I'm not a grave swearer unless I have a green check, but yeah SSF/Mog are town.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:12 pm Let's talk about how Gavial has spewed himself the serial killer by bringing it up nonstop since the start of the game.

It's also a scumtell to be SK hunting, but either way that's a yeet that we wanna see.
Oh get rekt I haven't been SK hunting. Gavial has been shouting it from the rooftops.
True.

Plus, what is Marmot saying...that you're scum for pushing the SK, but yeah let's push the SK? I'm not sure what his angle is there
side note: falcon talks to marmot a lot
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:29 pm [VOTE: Mogh] aubergine

ABORT!!!!
Yeah, but Marmot tho

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:41 pm Obviously we vote Marmot tomorrow, right? Right.

He's been a lead wagon for 2 nights where we've flipped town.

That. Is. A. Wolf.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:42 pm [VOTE: VOTE MARMOT] aubergine

We finally gonna do this or what?
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:46 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:42 pm right after the Qwags lynch:
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:20 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:15 pm Cop check TSP
Vigi Flanders
Obviously any doctors need to rand between Kza and Syn
Which leaves you as a doc dodge target, so now that you can talk...what's your take on Made?
That would depend on Flanders alignment. I think that if Flanders turns out to be town that Made/Marmot have at least one wolf between them. Is it plausibly both?

If Flanders is mafia I think that its not so likely that Made or Marmot are mafia unless I misread the gamestate.
:ponder:

D3:
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:43 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:39 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:35 pm @Alison don't vote no lim that's uncool
Alison subbed out to Nanook as the dead voter
ok i say we sheep him
Nacho has been looking pretty solid and with all the better alternatives I'm not up for that. I'd rather go back to the rudely interrupted Flanders/Mogh murder myself.
marmot moghedien same same to me idgaf

if u want to convince me why mog is a better chop go ahead
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:53 pm I am going to keep my vote on Marmot simply because he's voting for BK and I am pretty sure Marmot is a better player than that.
On top of this, I count Mac voting Marmot three times within 24 hour periods.

For bad Mac to keep heading back to the wagon on Marmot...makes me feel a tad better about marmot tbh
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:54 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:16 pm Fwiw I really like nacho’s entrance. I feel like he just started playing- we’re playing twister and it’s back foot green and we’re both jockeying for that spot!
Yeah, he feels town. Which is another minor hole in my Daisy suspicion.

I’m
Pondering the likelihood of a world where Daisy and Tim are town and Marmot and Flanders are not.

Need to work out in my head who another three wolves would be with that.
Marmot and Flanders are far wolfier than Daisy and Tim. Why are you tripping on this?

This game makes my headache worse.
Marmot stock going up.

Also think about this: if Marmot is bad, why not just ride his lynch for cred? He’s had two chances that were thwarted, by Mac and even Tim. It feels more convoluted as an end goal to get marmot close but never over the hump if he’s bad.
It looks like he's teammates with Marmot. Why didn't Mac end up on his wagon? Seemed like he spent a lot of EOD trying to generate movement away from him.
this is starting into day 4 in which falcon was yeeted
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:48 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:43 pm

Do you happen to remember why I ever thought you were town?

Not saying I don't, I am just having trouble remembering why I did.
No I don't. I don't really care who finds me town and who doesn't.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:54 pm
Gavial wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:22 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:42 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:40 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:56 pm MARMOT IS OBV ML AND MOG IS OBV SCUM BEING PROTECTED!
OPEN YOUR EYES EVERYONE AND LOOK AT VOTE COUNT!
I forgot about this.

I’ll decide what to do about it later.
Is Gavial the kind of packmate that Mac wants to put EoD pressure on?

Think about it.
Jack and Radish prob both mafia.
Can you stab one tonight please.
I’ll be your very very best friend Bb.
Is Marmot still an obvious mislynch to you?

Who were the scum protecting Mog?
a gavial one, involving marmot
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:38 am
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:35 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:17 am
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:09 am Made
MR
DaisyCloud
Jack
TSP

lost monkey
Marmot
Kyle

FMPOV the above are town.

Gavial is my primary 3p read. He's not a pack wolf. I trust he has no TMI based on his play thus far.

If Tim's a wolf, he's partnered with LC. He gave LC an early townshield. "But wolves don't want to look like partners!" Tim's MO as a wolf includes doing those things, I'm sure.

For the record, I reviewed Tim's ISO and I don't townread him. If there's a deepwolf/powerwolf/whatever other than Mac, might be Tim.

I hate that LC pulled this fake redcheck thing. Now I need to read Scotty again.
I'm not sure I've ever seen someone assemble a town core so quickly with so few interactions
Do you have a problem with it because you're not in it, wolf?
No, I have a problem with it for the reasons I already said.
quick to sling mud at newborn baby vulgard andhave mud slung back at him
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:44 am Alright, I gotta be honest. I'm getting a lil' annoyed at my reads being dismissed out of hand. I find it unbelievable that nobody is re-assessing their read on Marmot after Mog flipped town, so whatever I guess, do whatever the fuck you want.

[VOTE: UNVOTE] aubergine
hm emoji

crap, i think i haven't been paying attention to scotty interractions, or maybe there just haven't been any until now
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:54 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:46 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:44 am Alright, I gotta be honest. I'm getting a lil' annoyed at my reads being dismissed out of hand. I find it unbelievable that nobody is re-assessing their read on Marmot after Mog flipped town, so whatever I guess, do whatever the fuck you want.

I have reassessed based on not just Mog’s flip but, more importantly (unless you are forgetting), mac’s flip.

I’m gonna veer back and take a look at you tho, who I had previously read as marmot’s partner.
Go right ahead and come back to the same conclusion you already have, I really don't give a fuck.

I'm not forgetting Mac's flip, I encouraged it and I'm glad he's fucking dead. Thank you Molag's Champ.
aggro, contains emotions

Master Radishes
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:40 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:55 am Meta read on MR: he's town y'all
Yes but why
It's in the way you ask questions and probe the game, your approach is def in your town meta. I mean, I guess you could be faking it, but I don't think that's the case here
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:49 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:37 pm So uh. I'm feeling iffy on Falc.

He hasn't comment on me at all iirc and then came out with a strong town read on me due to meta. I prompted him to explain because I got pinged by how confident he was. (Keep in mind, btw, that he and I go back a couple years on CDC.)
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:40 pm It's in the way you ask questions and probe the game, your approach is def in your town meta. I mean, I guess you could be faking it, but I don't think that's the case here
That's...a pretty vague answer. It certainly doesn't make me think 'ah yeah, Falcon's got me nailed to a tee'. And that little 'I guess you could be faking but' line that's tagged on feels like it's meant to prevent anyone thinking it sounds TMI-level confident, rather than actually indicate real hesitation.

And, pre-empting my obvious follow-up, he reaches into my iso to illustrate his read.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:41 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:02 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:55 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:53 pm So anyway, Tim is scum huh.
Nope, not this time. But you already knew that.
Eh. We'll see. You don't feel right. Your push on me feels inauthentic considering you've recently wolfed with me and saw how I operate.
This is towny MR
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:42 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:02 am I think your reasons on Daisy are valid. Like the questions but no follow up and apathy towards wagons are definite scum behavioural tendencies.

But when she and Jack were bickering earlier it was one of the few events of the game I've been somewhat present for, and it felt quite t/t to me. I felt like the frustration and omgusing had a delicate hint of genuineness to them.

So I dunno. Despite the logic, I'm not convinced.
And this is towny MR
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:43 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:01 am if you think that in this game we have drawn a scumteam with 0 slankers you will need to explain what makes that rational?

history speaks to the contrary. If anything the fact that we have chopped two slanky poos and missed makes the slanky poo pool more rich with floaters.
Not 0 slankers. Probably some.

But instead of firing blindly and lazily into the slanky pool let's do some actual work and find the active scum. And even if we miss we force said active scum to Do Stuff.
More towny MR
Those are...not great examples of 'the way you ask questions' or 'probing the game' tbh. They're very bland questions/reactions. They are at best mildly towny, but not 'strong meta read' towny. It kind of feels like he just picked out the first three 'questions/probings' that he spotted. Like how do these examples scream 'probing the game' to anyone? I'm not a great wolf, but I can fake posts like that no sweat.

As soon as I saw Falc's initial post I had one specific encounter in mind that I think is 'vintage slanky town MR' and Falc did not find it. (It was my initial response to Mac, fyi.) If he had given me that I might've given him a pass. Maybe.

tl;dr Falc's meta read is too strong based on his presented evidence of why he has it. It feels like a pocket attempt.
Sure, sounds good.

I'm kinda checked out of this game right now TBH. Do what you will
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:33 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:22 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:15 pm

hmm can i ask what reads you feel are being dismissed?
Mog, Mac, Marmot, You
why do you feel like those are being dismissed? marmot and mog were the main focus of an entire phase. and someone killed mac
Oh, cuz my read on Mog was totally ignored, as with my read on Marmot, and thank you to Molag's Champ, but pretty much everyone else ignored my read on Mac.
falcon's final post
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:57 pmwas gonna compile quotes but i decided not to
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

question for the group, when did the wagon on falcon begin to take shape?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i notice sometimes my iso posts just end up being personal notes for myself
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:55 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 pm his clowning around and his accusations of me which is like a duck quacking
Well, you clearly haven't seen the video of me quacking like a duck for a minute while hanging out with real ducks, or you wouldn't say something so hurtful. :pout:
please share the vid. that sounds adorable, cute and fun. I have serious doubts this happened though.... please share it! ♡

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:57 pm was gonna compile quotes but i decided not to

falcon addresses tim about 1million times in a way that i don't think looks aligned.

there's a brief zing at LC about sheeping a vote

Daisy:

this post to me looks unnaligned

marmot:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:18 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:15 am

Do you think he had much of an agenda behind it? Long Con does tend to sheep reads and gets a lot of heat for it.

We know how Sean flipped, but you tell me. How do you feel about his sheep read against you? Tho he's says he wasn't sheeping, he was agreeing, for whatever that's worth.

His response struck me as towny, so as I said I'll give him space to show he's actually hunting.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:20 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:18 am I feel like there's a few players this game that are emerging as an obvious town to me. Mainly tim/KZA/Syn, and a few others that probably belong but not quite, like Kyle, Mac, Daisy, but that leaves a ton of players left to sort through. This game feels messy and out of sync, and the vote counts right now kinda show it.
How is Kyle obvs town? Cuz he's def in my POE, I haven't seen anything from him to change that from last RD
this seems neither here nor there

Gavial
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:14 am
Gavial wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:54 am Probably should have been the day 1 yeet Tbh.
Not really playing my best here and I’m just allowing scum to continue to swoop in to ML me and potentially more.

I just hope SK plays it smart and kills mafia tonight.
Multiple mentions of the SK saving town from being swept, oh help us SK, help us
Gavial wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:55 am SK’s probably Tim/BoKnows/Long Con
Tells the Maf his main SK suspects to target...
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:17 pm
Gavial wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:12 pm
KZA wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:19 pm I really REALLY don't trust Qwags and Made on the Marmot wagon
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:19 pm Qwags vs Marmot, eh?

I prefer Gav or Kyle

Mhm, he prefers a TvT.
Qwags/Falcon/Flanders/Daisy/Mac
Quin or Made as scum substitutes.
Hey, what did you think of BK saying he actually doesn't self vote every game? Remember when that was your big scum catch on me? Fucking halfwit
Scototy, a few posts that aren't accusations or reads, a little mechanical discussion. nai

another post to marmot
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:56 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:53 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:51 pm
KZA wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:10 pm well the wolves may have killed Syn but I legit got a cop check with my random 1 shot ability shrine

Made has been green checked lol

Excellent, that's one less POE candidate we have to worry about today.
Marmot. So towny right now. Marmot.

Wait, no that's Hansel. This is a scummy post.

Why is this a scummy post?
It looks like Schwarzenegger doing Hamlet.

Bad theater.
an accusation
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:09 pm Fuck it. Die scum die.

vote

additional post here responding to tim

more thoughts on marmont
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:45 am
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:32 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:21 am
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:59 am And plot twist I just read through Marmot's ISO and I really don't think he was scum based on the way that he was pushing back against the Qwags yeet when he was on the three way chopping block - think scum would show that self-prez instinct more than he had. I also like the way that he's reached out to people in bits and pieces (such as linking Tim posts for Daisy), I like the way he talked about his townreads early, etc.

I'll read Flanders in a bit but Mog's play today also seems townier than not - the defeatist attitude doesn't seem like it's coming from scum here (I think if Mog replaced in as scum and gave up it would include a lot more slanking and a lot less "if I must be a sacrifice to give the world more information so be it". We're headed in a bad direction right now.
Marmot's ISO is full of hello and greetings, soft pushes with no follow up, and scummy Masterpiece Theater.

What's towny about his ISO? Pushing back against the Qwags lynch? Can you quote what you saw?

Marmot reaching out to people in bits and pieces is exactly the soft push/soft engagement stuff I'm scum reading him for. Can you show me 1 instance of Marmot actually pushing a read and trying to solve a slot? It's all a bunch of lily dipping posts that are soft as baby shit.

SSF was town, ergo Mog is town. My read on SSF is based on uber meta and he's one of my best pals and a bit of angleshoot. I'm 90% on that slot
This seems like an exceptionally bad faith approach to reading him.

Saying hello and greeting people is part of the game - it is a social one. Do you really think that Marmot as town isn't going to greet or say hello to people?

Reaching out to low volume posters without pushing them goes against a scum agenda - if you call out lurkers and just flat out push them then you're possibly pushing a mislynch or distancing but if you're just getting people who aren't posting to post more then usually it's not an action that benefits scum.

I'll get into Marmot in a bit.
If you look, Marmot spends a lot of time D1 doing the glad handing thing, not getting to work & trying to solve the game. You claim to have already gone thru his ISO, so you should be aware of that already.

So it's already been pointed out and supported with posts that Marmot didn't push back against the Qwags lynch as you claim he did. Also, he hasn't reached out to low posters as you say, you even referenced his engagement of Daisy & Tim (both soft and not solvey BTW) and they are def not low posters.

You are the one reading him in bad faith.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:29 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:12 pm

What's your take on him?

WTF are you talking about?
And now I remember you engaging me on Marmot so that take could be unfair. Who are your suspects? Why are they good scum targets?
I'd love to see a flip within Marmot, Kyle & Mac. I have stated cases for all 3, they're in my ISO.
hm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:43 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:31 pm

What's your take on him?

The most recent occurrence I saw was his needling of me here.

I also came across this post, which at first looked fine, but now I'm questioning the legitimacy of the Flanders read. He used the word angleshoot, but that feels a little lazy, along with the suspicion of Mac. Also, he locked in a townread on Mog here based on the Flanders read.

@falcon45ca do you believe in the Flanders read that much that you're ignoring Mog's content?
Is it possible that SSF was scum, and so is Mog? Of course, I don't have a green check on them.

But I've nailed SSF as scum many times (& he's nailed me), we have what I'd say is excellent meta on each other. Flander's was town, I'd bet your life on it.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:34 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:30 pm Oh ffs

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
????????
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:31 pmScotty why
Didn't realize you felt so strongly about Tim
if marmot is mafia then this whole sequence of posts, which i think includes actually a post from the previous collection is a conversation between/about 3 mafios
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:10 pm
Given your read is based on a meta read of Flanders that you were so confident on you said something to the effect of "I swear on my mother's grave" why would you need to ISO Moghedien at all and how would that change the read?
Marmot asked. If I came across something egregious, then of course I'll re-evaluate.

I'm not a grave swearer unless I have a green check, but yeah SSF/Mog are town.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:12 pm Let's talk about how Gavial has spewed himself the serial killer by bringing it up nonstop since the start of the game.

It's also a scumtell to be SK hunting, but either way that's a yeet that we wanna see.
Oh get rekt I haven't been SK hunting. Gavial has been shouting it from the rooftops.
True.

Plus, what is Marmot saying...that you're scum for pushing the SK, but yeah let's push the SK? I'm not sure what his angle is there
side note: falcon talks to marmot a lot
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:29 pm [VOTE: Mogh] aubergine

ABORT!!!!
Yeah, but Marmot tho

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:41 pm Obviously we vote Marmot tomorrow, right? Right.

He's been a lead wagon for 2 nights where we've flipped town.

That. Is. A. Wolf.

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:46 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:42 pm right after the Qwags lynch:
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:20 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:15 pm Cop check TSP
Vigi Flanders
Obviously any doctors need to rand between Kza and Syn
Which leaves you as a doc dodge target, so now that you can talk...what's your take on Made?
That would depend on Flanders alignment. I think that if Flanders turns out to be town that Made/Marmot have at least one wolf between them. Is it plausibly both?

If Flanders is mafia I think that its not so likely that Made or Marmot are mafia unless I misread the gamestate.
:ponder:

D3:
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:43 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:39 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:36 pm

Alison subbed out to Nanook as the dead voter
ok i say we sheep him
Nacho has been looking pretty solid and with all the better alternatives I'm not up for that. I'd rather go back to the rudely interrupted Flanders/Mogh murder myself.
marmot moghedien same same to me idgaf

if u want to convince me why mog is a better chop go ahead
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:53 pm I am going to keep my vote on Marmot simply because he's voting for BK and I am pretty sure Marmot is a better player than that.
On top of this, I count Mac voting Marmot three times within 24 hour periods.

For bad Mac to keep heading back to the wagon on Marmot...makes me feel a tad better about marmot tbh
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:54 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:16 pm Fwiw I really like nacho’s entrance. I feel like he just started playing- we’re playing twister and it’s back foot green and we’re both jockeying for that spot!
Yeah, he feels town. Which is another minor hole in my Daisy suspicion.

I’m
Pondering the likelihood of a world where Daisy and Tim are town and Marmot and Flanders are not.

Need to work out in my head who another three wolves would be with that.
Marmot and Flanders are far wolfier than Daisy and Tim. Why are you tripping on this?

This game makes my headache worse.
Marmot stock going up.

Also think about this: if Marmot is bad, why not just ride his lynch for cred? He’s had two chances that were thwarted, by Mac and even Tim. It feels more convoluted as an end goal to get marmot close but never over the hump if he’s bad.
It looks like he's teammates with Marmot. Why didn't Mac end up on his wagon? Seemed like he spent a lot of EOD trying to generate movement away from him.
this is starting into day 4 in which falcon was yeeted
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:48 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:43 pm

Do you happen to remember why I ever thought you were town?

Not saying I don't, I am just having trouble remembering why I did.
No I don't. I don't really care who finds me town and who doesn't.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:54 pm
Gavial wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:22 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:42 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:40 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:56 pm MARMOT IS OBV ML AND MOG IS OBV SCUM BEING PROTECTED!
OPEN YOUR EYES EVERYONE AND LOOK AT VOTE COUNT!
I forgot about this.

I’ll decide what to do about it later.
Is Gavial the kind of packmate that Mac wants to put EoD pressure on?

Think about it.
Jack and Radish prob both mafia.
Can you stab one tonight please.
I’ll be your very very best friend Bb.
Is Marmot still an obvious mislynch to you?

Who were the scum protecting Mog?
a gavial one, involving marmot
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:38 am
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:35 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:17 am
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:09 am Made
MR
DaisyCloud
Jack
TSP

lost monkey
Marmot
Kyle

FMPOV the above are town.

Gavial is my primary 3p read. He's not a pack wolf. I trust he has no TMI based on his play thus far.

If Tim's a wolf, he's partnered with LC. He gave LC an early townshield. "But wolves don't want to look like partners!" Tim's MO as a wolf includes doing those things, I'm sure.

For the record, I reviewed Tim's ISO and I don't townread him. If there's a deepwolf/powerwolf/whatever other than Mac, might be Tim.

I hate that LC pulled this fake redcheck thing. Now I need to read Scotty again.
I'm not sure I've ever seen someone assemble a town core so quickly with so few interactions
Do you have a problem with it because you're not in it, wolf?
No, I have a problem with it for the reasons I already said.
quick to sling mud at newborn baby vulgard andhave mud slung back at him

hm emoji

crap, i think i haven't been paying attention to scotty interractions, or maybe there just haven't been any until now
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:54 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:46 am

I have reassessed based on not just Mog’s flip but, more importantly (unless you are forgetting), mac’s flip.

I’m gonna veer back and take a look at you tho, who I had previously read as marmot’s partner.
Go right ahead and come back to the same conclusion you already have, I really don't give a fuck.

I'm not forgetting Mac's flip, I encouraged it and I'm glad he's fucking dead. Thank you Molag's Champ.
aggro, contains emotions

Master Radishes
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:40 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:55 am Meta read on MR: he's town y'all
Yes but why
It's in the way you ask questions and probe the game, your approach is def in your town meta. I mean, I guess you could be faking it, but I don't think that's the case here
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:49 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:37 pm So uh. I'm feeling iffy on Falc.

He hasn't comment on me at all iirc and then came out with a strong town read on me due to meta. I prompted him to explain because I got pinged by how confident he was. (Keep in mind, btw, that he and I go back a couple years on CDC.)
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:40 pm It's in the way you ask questions and probe the game, your approach is def in your town meta. I mean, I guess you could be faking it, but I don't think that's the case here
That's...a pretty vague answer. It certainly doesn't make me think 'ah yeah, Falcon's got me nailed to a tee'. And that little 'I guess you could be faking but' line that's tagged on feels like it's meant to prevent anyone thinking it sounds TMI-level confident, rather than actually indicate real hesitation.

And, pre-empting my obvious follow-up, he reaches into my iso to illustrate his read.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:41 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:02 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:55 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:53 pm So anyway, Tim is scum huh.
Nope, not this time. But you already knew that.
Eh. We'll see. You don't feel right. Your push on me feels inauthentic considering you've recently wolfed with me and saw how I operate.
This is towny MR
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:42 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:02 am I think your reasons on Daisy are valid. Like the questions but no follow up and apathy towards wagons are definite scum behavioural tendencies.

But when she and Jack were bickering earlier it was one of the few events of the game I've been somewhat present for, and it felt quite t/t to me. I felt like the frustration and omgusing had a delicate hint of genuineness to them.

So I dunno. Despite the logic, I'm not convinced.
And this is towny MR
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:43 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:01 am if you think that in this game we have drawn a scumteam with 0 slankers you will need to explain what makes that rational?

history speaks to the contrary. If anything the fact that we have chopped two slanky poos and missed makes the slanky poo pool more rich with floaters.
Not 0 slankers. Probably some.

But instead of firing blindly and lazily into the slanky pool let's do some actual work and find the active scum. And even if we miss we force said active scum to Do Stuff.
More towny MR
Those are...not great examples of 'the way you ask questions' or 'probing the game' tbh. They're very bland questions/reactions. They are at best mildly towny, but not 'strong meta read' towny. It kind of feels like he just picked out the first three 'questions/probings' that he spotted. Like how do these examples scream 'probing the game' to anyone? I'm not a great wolf, but I can fake posts like that no sweat.

As soon as I saw Falc's initial post I had one specific encounter in mind that I think is 'vintage slanky town MR' and Falc did not find it. (It was my initial response to Mac, fyi.) If he had given me that I might've given him a pass. Maybe.

tl;dr Falc's meta read is too strong based on his presented evidence of why he has it. It feels like a pocket attempt.
Sure, sounds good.

I'm kinda checked out of this game right now TBH. Do what you will
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:33 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:22 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:15 pm

hmm can i ask what reads you feel are being dismissed?
Mog, Mac, Marmot, You
why do you feel like those are being dismissed? marmot and mog were the main focus of an entire phase. and someone killed mac
Oh, cuz my read on Mog was totally ignored, as with my read on Marmot, and thank you to Molag's Champ, but pretty much everyone else ignored my read on Mac.
falcon's final post
whoa! so my phone does not want me to replace to this post.

umm. im going to have to reread this.

Victories:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:24 pm
please share the vid. that sounds adorable, cute and fun. I have serious doubts this happened though.... please share it! ♡

@juliets
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:29 pm

@juliets
oh! wait!! I remember this now!! you shared this in another game iirc.

duckies!!!

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

also apologies to duckies!!

gavial is no duck. him just a clown.

and no, clowns are spoopy and creepy and a weird and creepy and did I mention creepy?

Victories:
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:40 pm Close your eyes and imagine a final 3 of Gavial, Daisy and Kyle.

Are you unconscious yet?
No because the shocking terror set in at "Final 3 of Gavial..." when I realized I could be in that. I never recovered. I may never sleep again.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:40 pm Close your eyes and imagine a final 3 of Gavial, Daisy and Kyle.

Are you unconscious yet?
No because the shocking terror set in at "Final 3 of Gavial..." when I realized I could be in that. I never recovered. I may never sleep again.
see! you guys can't do that to me! I'm not partners with gavial!

him has cooties!

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

It was awesome. It was in the UPick game. If LC doesn't provide I'll go find it later.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

was it the UPick game that we saw the duckies video?

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Yes
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:37 pm
It was awesome. It was in the UPick game. If LC doesn't provide I'll go find it later.
he shared it here.

my memory is bad. but once I saw it again I remembered.

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Okay, so I'm caught up.

LC, yes I can see that you are out of practice at being sheeped as a town read. You are supposed to move your vote around, giving little or no reasons and being mysterious, to see who will follow you where.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

people should not try to act mysterious. they should be an open book like me.

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:47 pm people should not try to act mysterious. they should be an open book like me.
everyone knows that's just an act so you can one day flip the script as mafia and skateboard away
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@Marmot sorry if i missed it and you already said this but why did you target scotty and has doing so advanced your read of him
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sorry I’ve been away for so long, I fell unconscious thinking my about that final 3 doomsday scenario.

Anyway, did you take anything away from that iso compilation, @Kylemii ?

Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

Here I’ll fuckin town case myself.

During Day 1 I thought I’d try and do the wheel decide reads for a gimmick, unfortunately they were clearly not accurate and upon Day 2 decided to not use them.

On Day 2 I was scum reading Falcon, Flanders, You Daisy and Mac. (Maybe someone else as well).

Not sure if it was on Day 2 or Day 3 I remember my GA promise pre-game and decided to stick with it and drop my Scum read on Falcon.

During Day 3 was the day that things went nuts. So I was pushing Mog/Flanders hard!
Also stating how I believed them and Mac were partners and then Mac made a joke of it and started to have a major interaction involving me to the point he wanted to CFD onto me when the wagons were between Mog and Marmot. (Another reason why I think Marmot is scum)
Not to mention how Mac was pushing Tim throughout most of the day while I defended Tim and then Mac voted with Tim against Mog the CW to Marmot.

I don’t remember much from Day 4, had bad reads.

Day 5 though I was fairly confident Radish/Vulgard were scum and didn’t really care which one died. Then when I seen the LM wagon built up I was convinced it HAD to be ToWn.
To my surprise it was a scum flip so after some re-evaluation I decided that scum may not really care about each other meaning that big wagon aka Marmot might just be Scum and they have a power player partner (Tim or Scotty)

I’m also wanting to show you the Day 3 Vote Count:

Players that voted Marmot:
TSP - Not Flipped
Kyle - Not Flipped
Radish - Not Flipped
Mog - Competing ML CW
Jack - Flipped Town
Falcon - Flipped Scum
Nanook - Already Dead Town with vote power

Vs

Players that voted Mog:
Myself because I’m dumb
Marmot - Competing Self Press
Made - Flipped Town
KZA - Flipped Town
Scotty - Not Flipped
Lost Monkey - Flipped Scum
Tim - Not Flipped
Daisy - Not Flipped
Mac - Flipped Scum

Which makes me believe that it was only Falcon bussing Marmot and IF Marmot is Scum which I really do think that is the case here with that vote count, the other scum voted Mog with Mac and LM to save Marmot.
I’m not Scum and I don’t think Daisy is anymore.
Meaning that either Tim or Scotty is Scum.
Thus why I keep saying it’s Marmot with either Tim or Scotty.

@DaisyCloud
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@Long Con
Take your vote off Vulgard and place your vote on Marmot please.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Ladies and Gentleman we are bringing back the Day 3 Counter Wagon!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Kylemii wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm @Marmot sorry if i missed it and you already said this but why did you target scotty and has doing so advanced your read of him
I REALLY believe it’s just Marmot and Scotty
Like REALLY REALLY believe this 100%.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@Vulgard
Stop voting with Marmot and vote for Marmot!

@Marmot
Vote yourself!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:33 pm also apologies to duckies!!

gavial is no duck. him just a clown.

and no, clowns are spoopy and creepy and a weird and creepy and did I mention creepy?
I am a Gavial.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

So if it is indeed Marmot and Scotty as Mafia that probably makes 3P either Tim or TSP?

Well IDRC about 3P I wanna kill those I know is scum first!
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:30 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm @Marmot sorry if i missed it and you already said this but why did you target scotty and has doing so advanced your read of him
what makes you say this
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Kylemii wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:35 pm
Gavial wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:30 pm
what makes you say this
Read my long post.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

if tsp is the 3p he's got a guilty conscience about it and that doesn't bode well imo
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:34 pm

Are you unconscious yet?
That world won’t exist if we yeet Marmot today and Scotty or Tim tomorrow. Aka one of you two because one of you know you are mafia!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Kylemii wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:36 pm if tsp is the 3p he's got a guilty conscience about it and that doesn't bode well imo
Well he could probably set up a good final 3 after mafia dies.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

You know, assuming people actually vote the Day 3 CW AKA Marmot.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Daisy listen to me.
Trust me please and vote Marmot.
You’ll then hopefully see I ain’t Mafia.
If I’m the end you vote me in 3P F3 if the 3P brings both of us there then so be it, IDRC. But let’s get rid of the mafia!
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

what if scums is just Tim, Scotty, and Marmot.

tim and scotty supposed to be super pro plsyers here. why rhey still alive.

alternatively it could be vulgard, scotty and Tim

or since they r so protective of him yet shade him

Gavial, Tim, and Scotty

in conclusion I see a world where final scums is LongCon, Scotty and Radishes

p.s. LongCon, tim, scotty

final thoughts: I think LongCon is town! I'm sorry bro!

so like it could be vulgard, Gavial, and radishes

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:40 pm Daisy listen to me.
If I’m the end you vote me in 3P F3 if the 3P brings both of us there then so be it, IDRC. But let’s get rid of the mafia!
I have 0 reasons to trust you at all. why should I do this? why do u ask me?

why not ask others? why do u turn to me?

Victories:
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:48 pm what if scums is just Tim, Scotty, and Marmot.

tim and scotty supposed to be super pro plsyers here. why rhey still alive.

alternatively it could be vulgard, scotty and Tim

or since they r so protective of him yet shade him

Gavial, Tim, and Scotty

in conclusion I see a world where final scums is LongCon, Scotty and Radishes

p.s. LongCon, tim, scotty

final thoughts: I think LongCon is town! I'm sorry bro!

so like it could be vulgard, Gavial, and radishes
:srsnod:
Now ignore everything else you just said and we will auto win.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

yes, let's get rid of the mafia.

how am I supposed to believe you are not mafia?

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I seem to recall that I gave a special responsibility to a certain someone and they never cashed in. I wonder why?

Victories:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Fascinating stuff.

This reminds me of a joke I heard:
What did one German man say to the other German man?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I have no idea, I don’t speak German

Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I also don’t understand anything else you said one bit lol.
You put me randomly with Tim and Scotty (I guess Vulgard too) with no context and then mention Radish randomly at the end.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

It’s simple as this.
Marmot and Scotty.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:49 pm
I have 0 reasons to trust you at all. why should I do this? why do u ask me?

why not ask others? why do u turn to me?
Because your voting me and I’m town.
So vote scum.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Plus I think your town very much so.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:51 pm
yes, let's get rid of the mafia.

how am I supposed to believe you are not mafia?
Read my big post I made.
I legit town cased myself to try and show you I ain’t mafia.

Return to “Previous Jobs”