bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:45 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:39 pm
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:38 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:31 pm 0 wolves hype: Outed Wolf, Arete, Dya
1 wolf hopefully: SPF, c4, Bronana, Amy
POE: Chloe, dsyl, nutella, marl, alison
where's vulgard bronana
uh, i guess 1 wolf hopefully due to arete's stuff
can you talk about arete or link to where you talked about him previously?
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:43 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:15 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:55 pm Arete, can you let me know as briefly as possible why at eod you were approaching the game from a "I don't want people to turn on Vulgard so here's a long explanation of a villa read" perspective when if Gav flipped wolf nobody would ever be questioning Vul yet would start to ponder that alignment if Gav flipped villa? This is not a gotcha or a post to shade you, this is flat out just a question hoping I can get a better handle of your pov as eod went down.
I mostly wasn't thinking about Gavial's flip at all (although I did think they were more likely to flip town than scum), I was more thinking, like, if I randomly died N1 or N2 or something, and he were still alive on D4, he's the general-sort-of-player the thread might turn on, particularly if his reads turned out to be wrong (townread for relatively nebulous reasons, not close friends with anyone outside the FoL crowd afaik, nobody except me had particularly strong meta on him) and I wanted to make sure that didn't happen

if Gavial had actually been a wolf I don't think people would have been likely to immediately turn on him but I don't think that really would have reduced the likelihood of people turning on him on day 4, no one was going to give anyone cred for a Gavial hit, although I wasn't specifically thinking about that possibility at EoD

also I didn't care about the wagons, like, at all and I didn't really have strong reads other than Vul but I wanted to do something so that I didn't feel totally useless
am i sucker for just saying "coming up with the idea that it was a 5d chess with multiverse time travel move to prevent vul from getting fear killed 8 real life days from now is just like a town with a strange worry in the back of their head that they needed to throw out there and never a wolf who came up with this explanation"? cause I want to say "coming up with the idea that it was a 5d chess with multiverse time travel move to prevent vul from getting fear killed 8 real life days from now is just like a town with a strange worry in the back of their head that they needed to throw out there and never a wolf who came up with this explanation".

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

I see the wolves killed this game's spf """"godreader"""" and now everyone's running around like headless chickens screaming "how do we read spf onoz"

The answer is that you sheep the living spf godreader
And the living spf godreader says she's town
Spoiler: show
Progression cases are bad.
Chloe
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Chloe »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:46 pm chloe's tone feels a little ....stilted to me? i just get a really distinct sense of discomfort from the way that she's speaking, and i don't know if that's typical for her towngame. this is a half-developed thought but i'm speaking it into existence in hopes that it'll go somewhere
huh
are you able to expand on this?
actually curious how you can feel my tone is stilted
i'm actually rather comfy
feelin good
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:17 pm I don't know how to ask this question in a way that doesn't sound like I'm complaining about not being townread so please just treat it as a totally neutral question about your process

given your familiarity with my and Vul's reads on each other why does Vul's read on me seem to not be influencing your thought process at all
ok i've been sitting on this question for like 5 minutes now and cant come up with a good way to organize my thoughts but
the last thing i saw from vulgard with regard to his read on you was basically saying that you're More Townie Than Not, yet still in scumrange
that didnt read as confident enough to put much stock in
i could very well have missed somewhere where he gave a legacy Arete Is Always Town !!! post, but just from memory i dont remember him being as sold on you as you are on him

this part is also super rude and idk how to word it and not be rude but aaaaaa
but like
vul
hasnt played fm in.. what 6 months?
and i.. dont know how much i trust his ability to read you after such a long hiatus? :wowee:
is this my lizard brain speaking and saying my read on you outweighs vul's? maybe
is that selfish and gross? yeah lol

i also dont want to treat yours and vul's reads on eachother like gospel because its gross and icky and im my own woman who is trying to become less reliant on meta
but yeah they do strengthen my reads on you guys - kinda like hally's v-read on nut

i will admit that your recent posts do have great aroot tone and feel like they're Written By A Villager TM
im like
super see-saw on you - but coming around
help
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:56 pm "c4 getting tilted at people agreeing with him completely but not acknowledging his existence"
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:44 pm it feels to me like KZA's attempts to get into the game involved them accidentally TMI'ing a bunch of people as villagers. they correctly called gavial a villager, they correctly called hally a villager, they correctly called me a villager, and i'm tempted to believe that the other townreads they dropped are ~more likely to be town than not. i don't know if kza, who knew that they would die before long, would bother popping into the thread to defend alison if alison was partnered w/them. i also think their treatment of nutella points even more to nutella being town.
Wowee
My entire towncore
Is actually town
Who'dda thought
Alison wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:30 pm The people who are most likely mafia here are the people who have been hammering the "Gavial always D1, and then Alison if he flips town for TMI" because that reeks of lining up misexes to me. Which means Amy and maybe dya.
Smh
My credit
outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:52 pm amy/dya/x

thoughts?
FUCK YEAH I GOT THOUGHTS
I PUT THOSE THOUGHTS
RIGHT
UP
FUCKIN
THERE
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:09 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:04 pm can someone who scumreads amy break it down for me? what's her scummiest post? what's the most suspicious thing about her? it seems the consensus is shifting a little bit wrt to how she's being perceived, and i'm a little confused about where that's coming from
I
I had a whole fuckin
And then that other post where I
smh
these are villagery
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 pm c4's righteous indignation at not having his thoughts properly considered is villagery
yes

also c4 has been playing nothing like CoV
i dont get any of the same vibes i did from him in that game
think its a good look
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:19 pm I think Alison being like 'yes I'm OMGUSing but my OMGUSING is RIGHT so you should LISTEN to me' is more likely to come from a villager who's frustrated about not being listened to than from a wolf who's trying to look good

like I feel like a wolf in her position would be more focused on trying to not look like she's OMGUSing/defend the fact that she's doing it, since OMGUS is usually perceived as wolfy, rather than defending the reads she's making via OMGUS
+1
nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:22 pm also @Chloe needs to post more. both so that she and you can give more reads on each other, and bc i'd liiiike to think i can read her decently too, and i have mixed feelings about her slot
aa sorry ive been busy am here now sorr

splitting post here its getting long gimme sec to keep catching up
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:46 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:44 pm If Hally wasn't a pr I'd have cleared Bronana for Outed Wolf being alive and I'm not even kidding
I don't think I have ever killed visor n1 when I was a wolf lol
good think hally was a pr then and i dont have to look silly
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:46 pm
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:45 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:39 pm
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:38 pm
where's vulgard bronana
uh, i guess 1 wolf hopefully due to arete's stuff
can you talk about arete or link to where you talked about him previously?
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:43 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:15 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:55 pm Arete, can you let me know as briefly as possible why at eod you were approaching the game from a "I don't want people to turn on Vulgard so here's a long explanation of a villa read" perspective when if Gav flipped wolf nobody would ever be questioning Vul yet would start to ponder that alignment if Gav flipped villa? This is not a gotcha or a post to shade you, this is flat out just a question hoping I can get a better handle of your pov as eod went down.
I mostly wasn't thinking about Gavial's flip at all (although I did think they were more likely to flip town than scum), I was more thinking, like, if I randomly died N1 or N2 or something, and he were still alive on D4, he's the general-sort-of-player the thread might turn on, particularly if his reads turned out to be wrong (townread for relatively nebulous reasons, not close friends with anyone outside the FoL crowd afaik, nobody except me had particularly strong meta on him) and I wanted to make sure that didn't happen

if Gavial had actually been a wolf I don't think people would have been likely to immediately turn on him but I don't think that really would have reduced the likelihood of people turning on him on day 4, no one was going to give anyone cred for a Gavial hit, although I wasn't specifically thinking about that possibility at EoD

also I didn't care about the wagons, like, at all and I didn't really have strong reads other than Vul but I wanted to do something so that I didn't feel totally useless
am i sucker for just saying "coming up with the idea that it was a 5d chess with multiverse time travel move to prevent vul from getting fear killed 8 real life days from now is just like a town with a strange worry in the back of their head that they needed to throw out there and never a wolf who came up with this explanation"? cause I want to say "coming up with the idea that it was a 5d chess with multiverse time travel move to prevent vul from getting fear killed 8 real life days from now is just like a town with a strange worry in the back of their head that they needed to throw out there and never a wolf who came up with this explanation".

oooh

i was so confused reading your response to that post, i didn't realize arete meant vulgard with all those "him"s
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

i've been here for 5 minutes and i've already hit the crisis stage where i feel unsure about everything

i also dont want to be that dumbass who comes into the game and shakes stuff up when things are rather solid, and give wolves the leeway they need to drag down townreads

so i'll do my due diligence and read the entirety of d1 tonight
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:47 pm
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:46 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:44 pm If Hally wasn't a pr I'd have cleared Bronana for Outed Wolf being alive and I'm not even kidding
I don't think I have ever killed visor n1 when I was a wolf lol
good think hally was a pr then and i dont have to look silly
i don't remember you making this kind of read at all in rocks

is this a real thought sunbae?
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Sure is

Time for chart
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

if only gh was in the game, then we'd know hed be a wolf for shootin ghally :P
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

sir yes sir
this read:

sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

the double :(
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

the most recent game of zack w me v he shot me n2 iirc, but that game was a shitshow

cant remember prior to that (simpsons mash doesnt count)
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

shut up about godreads

SHUT UP ABOUT GODREASD
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

i godread your mum
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:46 pm this made me laugh

which ?might? be a good look for you, in my experience villagers are funnier than wolves
i love you arete

chloe irl wolf

---
ok im caught up and im like
SUPER no thoughts head empty
feel like nothing stuck in my brain as i was reading
and i feel
incredibly lost when it comes to half the things being talked about because i wasnt here to experience them, and i have no memory of half these happenings

but im here to chat if anyone wants to
will read d1 later tonight too
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:07 pm shut up about godreads

SHUT UP ABOUT GODREASD
Godreads suck unless they're from <insert name of speaker>.
Progression cases are bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

was thinking a bit while making dinner (coconut curry fish babyyy) and felt dya prob just v

which somewhat buffs my spf paranoia tbh
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

i guess im somewhere like

Town!
chleb
nut
vul

Probably just town tbh!
c4
sunbae

townleans but i feel weird about putting them higher for whatever reason so they get their own tier until i read the entirety of the game and sort them properly. congrats!
amy
spf

idk!
arete - kinda wanna put up one tier for ??? reasons
visor
zack
dizzy
dya

marl!
marl
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i think 90% of the players itg just dont bother reading me lol
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

talk to me about marl, chloe

what am i supposed to see there
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:29 pm I kinda wanna just yeet alison, marl, and nutella into the great sky daddy yee haw
huh ok

i dont expect you to townread me as easily as people who've played with me more, but curious what has you concerned
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:15 pm which somewhat buffs my spf paranoia tbh
i've had spf paranoia for a bit but i feel bad acting on it since i havent read jack shit and thats kinda unfair lol

idk how she can legit think i sound stilted im comfy af
it gave me bad vibes
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:19 pm
sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:29 pm I kinda wanna just yeet alison, marl, and nutella into the great sky daddy yee haw
huh ok

i dont expect you to townread me as easily as people who've played with me more, but curious what has you concerned

he's shocked and appalled that you're voting bronana :charlieblackmon:
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:19 pm talk to me about marl, chloe

what am i supposed to see there
hes done nothing
and i have zero clue why hes being townread by some people and why hally had him so damn high (which yeah i'll check dw)

but theres zero fire
theres zero spice
he feels like a deflated balloon who is saying things he thinks he would be saying as a villager, but i just dont feel any oomph

and yeah, hes a topic of conversation but i cant help but feel like he wouldnt be one if i didnt bring him up at SoD? hes just skating by
why arent wolves bringing more attention to him i dont understand
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:38 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:30 pm
woah wait did i miss the part where you're scumreading nutella

talk to me about that one because i pretty strongly disagree
nutellas posts regarding gav and kza read to me as someone that knows both are flipping by start of d2 and is just getting the easy kza "cred"
Off Topic
Hally: the play makes no sense from kza's perspective if he's partnered with gav
it's possible he's tmi-ing him town or it's possible he's town with a ??? take but i dont see what kza has to gain from his posts on gav if they are partnered

Nutella: i think it's decently likely theyre just both wolves

it's not like kza really committed to a strong read on gav, just sort of waved his hand a bit

it's possible he has tmi and gav is actually town but meh
Off Topic
Nutella: vulgards confidence on gav flipping wolf solidifies mine as well, though I was already pretty confident based on how he's behaving

probably keeping symbolic vote on dya for the heck of it

Kza us probably just a wolf too atp
Off Topic
c4: do i need to bother making a read on kza

nutella: na, assuming gav chop vig get kza
Off Topic
amy: i think we stick with gav here?

Nutella: yeah it's prob better to just stick with him

idk

my vote is on kza and i think he has an equal if not higher chance of flipping wolf and i'd be happy with either going over

fight me on that if you want, i get the appeal of just flipping gav regardless

That is someone that knows Gav is flipping villa and kza is dead too and wants the kza cred early
ah

i see

(what on earth is that quote formatting lmao)

yeah, i get why you could make that read

i was actually still kinda surprised by the gav flip but i understand if that doesn't show as much in my d1 iso, i was just sorta neutral on that chop and personally felt kza was a much higher chance of being a hit due to my own meta experience

but dunking on a wolf d1 is my town MO around here :slick:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i hate the huge bright white quote blocks omg pls dont use those anymore
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:23 pm i hate the huge bright white quote blocks omg pls dont use those anymore
+1
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:43 pm
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:38 pm I was about to say I don't understand where the concerns with Amy are coming from, I'm someone who tends to be quick to suspect her as wolf (also when she's town a good amount tbf :P) and haven't had a problem with her posts.

then she made that wall post in 1555 that felt like "wolf vomits a bunch of town reads and waffle paragraphs dot com" and hrm
damn opposite reaction wiwe
It does feel kinda like painting herself into a corner, yeah.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I've just re-read Marl's ISO. I don't have concerns there. His posting has been fluid, enough energy to dispel concerns that he's a demotivated wolf, and has enough of the kind of wacky reads (like his brief attempt to push Hally) that I associate with town Marl.
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

@Marluxion hi fren gimme ur thoughts when ur caught up ty
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

@Arete also you come talk to metoo ty
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Chloe wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:17 pm i guess im somewhere like

Town!
chleb
nut
vul

Probably just town tbh!
c4
sunbae

townleans but i feel weird about putting them higher for whatever reason so they get their own tier until i read the entirety of the game and sort them properly. congrats!
amy
spf

idk!
visor
zack
dizzy
dya

marl!
marl
decent list
Chloe wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:20 pm
nutella wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:15 pm which somewhat buffs my spf paranoia tbh
i've had spf paranoia for a bit but i feel bad acting on it since i havent read jack shit and thats kinda unfair lol

idk how she can legit think i sound stilted im comfy af
it gave me bad vibes
i kinda had that thought too actually

--------

okay uhhh i've been debating posting this and it feels even dumber to now that i saw sunbae SRs me but

there are two INCREDIBLY fucking dumb things that i cANNOT stop thinking about and everyone (except maybe Dizzy <3) is going to think i'm just a woo-woo crazy person for saying out loud but i can't get them out of my head because I'm a woo-woo crazy person and also it would be kinda fun to go back to this postgame if they turn out right
1st is that i woke up this morning with "sunbae" on my mind from a dream and I don't even remember the context except that it was a strong dream townread on him and #dreamreads never fail me I swear yes it's stupid but also i townread him anyway

2nd is uh. when spf voted dya like an hour and a half ago or whatever i just got the most bizarre visceral sensation the moment i saw her vote tag. it was like it... triggered anxiety in me? but only for a very very split second it was really fucking weird idk. I thought nothing of it and moved on and even agreed with her on dya for a bit, but then sunbae reminded me to be paranoid of spf, and when I got up I started feeling dya town, and... idfk. it's fucking weird just ignore me i'm weird
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

really stupid thought inside
dya dont open
i feel like dya is trying to make us look w/w by expressing such a strong townread on tangy when literally nobody else feels that way

is this dumb and preflippy? yes
doesnt stop my brain
Alison

Post by Alison »

Town!
chleb
nut
vul

Probably just town tbh!
c4
sunbae

amy
spf

idk!
visor
zack
dizzy
dya

marl!
marl
Where am I
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

ye im p comfortable just v reading nutella, lets solve this game nerdo
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

stop we cant post dumb thoughts at the same time
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

Alison wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:39 pm

Town!
chleb
nut
vul

Probably just town tbh!
c4
sunbae

amy
spf

idk!
visor
zack
dizzy
dya

marl!
marl
Where am I
oh godamnit i knew i forgot someone
sorry
you're in the extremely long tier with amy and spf simply off of your posts toDay
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

@outed wolf what are your thoughts on marl?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i dont have a particularly strong opinion on him, his posts are just a bit bunch of whatever

nothing villagery in there, i should iso him later
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: marl] aubergine

feeling good about chloe lol and... yeah
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

Chloe wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:32 pm @Arete also you come talk to metoo ty
hi

am aret

what do you want to talk about
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

an extremely level-0 thought, but sunbae going against the grain and expressing a scumread on IC!nutella feels villagery
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:47 pm
hi

am aret

the man Mr Mar L. Uxion and your read there

also wanna know if you read my reply to you

spitball w/ me a bit
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

Chloe wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:49 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:47 pm
hi

am aret

the man Mr Mar L. Uxion and your read there

also wanna know if you read my reply to you

spitball w/ me a bit
re:Marl he didn't feel ... deflated? in the way he normally feels as scum

although my confidence in that read is steadily dropping the longer he doesn't have someone to tunnel

re: your reply, I think P#957 and P#971 are clear enough that I would have expected them to influence your read even if they aren't 'arete is literally always guaranteed to be the town alignment no matter what'
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:55 pm re: your reply, I think P#957 and P#971 are clear enough that I would have expected them to influence your read even if they aren't 'arete is literally always guaranteed to be the town alignment no matter what'
by P#971 do you mean The Post Chloe Saw Was Long And Thus Never Read It? :wowee:

i didnt realize he'd expressed a read at that level of confidence - which does indeed make me feel like a bit of an idiot
thanks

i admittedly have you at a fat Null rn - with a side of 'arete's post dont make me want to puke which is really cool maybe theyre a villager' and 'tone good!'
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

meant P#957
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531

Post by staypositivefriend »

here is my brief summary of everyones posts in this game regarding KZA. this is mostly just for my own personal reference to pinpoint important parts of the game and to form an understanding of how the playerlist was approaching KZA on d1. i'm putting it here for posterity

alison - no references

amy - amy "wants to see more" from kza on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 99#p797999, throws light shade. amy puts kza's name on her list of wolfreads (w/a question mark) on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 01#p798601. says she is not opposed to killing kza on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 52#p799952. changes her mind on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 57#p799957 and says we should just kill gav instead. throws shade on KZA toward the EOD. weh. https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 98#p800198

arete - arete ....kind of shades KZA/implies that KZA is wolfy while also implying that them being chopped is essentially a meme/a pre-determined outcome. shrug. https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 39#p800039

bronana - drops a statement of neutrality on KZA on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 59#p797359. puts kza on the "nullish/mildly wolfy" tier on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 33#p798633. votes for kza on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 69#p799369. suggests killing kza or gavial on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 63#p799863. acts befuddled by some of kza's posts on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 15#p799915. elaborates on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 91#p800091

c4: mildly townleans kza on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 68#p797968 due to the similarity of their posts to CoV. (i'd like c4 to expand on that a little bit, because i thought KZA was playing pretty distinctly from CoV, and it was part of the reason why i wolfread them on d1). asks if he should bother developing a read on KZA on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 31#p800131. agrees that KZA should be killed next on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 39#p800139. (why did c4 think this when he had KZA in his list of mild townleans earlier in the day?) gives associative reads w/a KZA green and red flip on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 57#p800157 and https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 49#p801149

dyachei: lightly shades KZA on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 61#p799861. puts KZA as a wolflean on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 65#p800165

dyslexicon: softly defends and pushes back against the scumreads on KZA on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 83#p800083, https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 85#p800085, https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 97#p800097, and https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 75#p800175

marluxion: softball interaction on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 09#p797409. https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 28#p797428 wow this post didnt age well lol. says that kza/gavial aren't w/w on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 53#p799953. suggest kza or dizzy as a cfd target on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 61#p800061. brings up the downside to voting kza on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 67#p800067

nutella: shades kza on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 62#p799062. (might be the first player in the game to do so?) puts kza on her list of townreads shortly after on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 36#p797236, and says she likes their vibes so far on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 55#p797955. huh? didn't you find his pop-in wolfy just a little bit before making that post? nutella seconds a list that puts kza as a potential wolf on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 02#p798602 only 4 hours after townreading kza. huh??? im getting whiplash

(i read nutella's progression on KZA on the 3rd page of her ISO backwards by accident. it looks much more natural when it's viewed in chronological order. i'm keeping this here because i think it's funny.)

voices support for a KZA wagon on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 73#p799273. calls KZA a wolf on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 58#p799858. votes for KZA on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 79#p799979. continues to reiterate KZA suspicions on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 43#p800043. continues voting KZA but voices support for a gavial wagon as well on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 98#p800098. voices support for killing kza regardless of gavial's flip on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 36#p800136. puts kza at the bottom of her readslist on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 92#p800192. says to vig kza on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 52#p800252.

outed wolf: lightly boosts suspicion against kza on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 67#p799267. (ie: "could see it.")

sunbae: throws out kza's name as a plausible suggestion for an alternative chop to gavial on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 65#p799265. that's it

tangrowth: hedges on kza's alignment on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 13#p798313. puts kza as upper POE on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 56#p799756. dodges hally's question about KZA's placement on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 67#p800167 by saying that it was "off the top of my head". ISOs KZA on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 17#p800217 and comes out feeling unsure why they're being voted. lightly suggests chopping gavial over kza on https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 34#p800234 while still not showing a strong preference

vulgard: puts kza in the "no impressions" list on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 08#p797408. calls kza wolfy on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 26#p797526. reiterates the kza suspicion on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 31#p798131. has a brief exchange with kza about his read on them on https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 92#p799392.
Marluxion
The Mark
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Marl

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by Marluxion »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:00 pm Unit 1 Answer key

1. Similarity
2. Good continuation, common region, proximity
3. Bottom stimulus
4.1 linear perspective, texture gradients, interposition, relative size
4.2 size constancy
4.3 texture gradients
4.4 motion parallax, interposition

The underlined answers reflect what I would call the "best" responses. However, sometimes perceptual cues and principles aren't so clear cut and are subject to interpretation. Students may still be able to justify alternatives like those seen above, and that's beautiful learning. Players are free to discuss the quiz and their responses as they desire, but please do not discuss host communications pertaining to the quiz (or anything). Future quizzes may be a bit tougher. :dark:

Night 1 has ended.

Hally has been eliminated. They were:

Town 2-shot vigilante (N1+3 only)

KZA has been eliminated. He was:

Mafia 2-shot role cop

Day 2 is underway. You have 48 hours to place your votes. Also note that a screenshot of the Day 1 final poll has been added to the thread's first post. I will update everyone's post caps momentarily.
@HALLY FOR ONCE I WAS RIGHT ON YOU
i am proud
Marluxion
The Mark
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Marl

Post by Marluxion »

@Chloe Chleb!
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531

Post by staypositivefriend »

@Chloe -

i gotta admit, a big part of the reason why i said that you were "tonally uncomfortable" was because of the way that you talked about the dynamic between me and sunbae in this post: https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 54#p801154. reading that post activated my fight or flight instinct. the specific language of: "Sunbae imemdiately hopping into it and spotting inconsistencies was a big feelsgoodman" was just ...odd, because sunbae wasn't really even pointing out inconsistencies in the guide, and that's not what the main conversation was even about. it felt like an analysis that you made after very briefly skimming through our engagement instead of really digging into it and figuring out what we were talking about

my gut reaction to that post made me interpret the rest of your posts through the lens of: "Chloe Is Hiding Something". i don't really know how i feel about you right now even though i lightly townread your predecessor on d1

Return to “Previous Rackets”