Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:31 pm I have determined that actv is not aligned with Owner and nutella. She ain't gettin' shot. in case this was an idea on anyone's mind. I am not up to date.
Before you shoot, is there anything in particular you can point to for the rest of us to look at for this?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

orangecrush
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by orangecrush »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:45 pm @orangecrush I am currently leaning towards using my shot on you. You are not allowed to say that you want me to do this. If you are town, shooting you ensures a town death. Please give me a better name to pick than yours.
Sorry, I just think there is good sense to it, especially as I don't want people to waste time on me, also I understand many people here haven't played with me and will find me hard to clear as town on play

If you need a better name I'd just point you toward my reads so far

Gnome or Mac or maybe Martin as if Martin can be confirmed town healer it would help us with Alisom also
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:45 pm @orangecrush I am currently leaning towards using my shot on you. You are not allowed to say that you want me to do this. If you are town, shooting you ensures a town death. Please give me a better name to pick than yours.
Sorry, I just think there is good sense to it, especially as I don't want people to waste time on me, also I understand many people here haven't played with me and will find me hard to clear as town on play

Gnome or Mac or maybe Martin as if Martin can be confirmed town healer it would help us with Alisom also
Ugh, shoot OC. She has never had a hard time getting clear as town on play (granted, small sample size, but like 100% success), so I have no idea why town!her would say this. Last game, when Scum!Gavial/Solvis was pushing OC a bit, she was getting almost cocky about how easily she had gotten herself townread by the whole thread, so this is a far departure from what I've seen from Orange thus far.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:17 pm hello everyone i actualy only fecognise some of you but i am excited to play here

i have not been able to catch upw tith everything but i have started to

so far i have these people town: Act (though am becoming cautious with him the more i read), Jay, Tangrow, Guil, Dana, Alison (lesser town read)
If sloon is correct on act

And alison is town

This is a really really good readslist to come into the game with

Good enough that I don't want to shoot it
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:31 pm I have determined that actv is not aligned with Owner and nutella. She ain't gettin' shot. in case this was an idea on anyone's mind. I am not up to date.
Before you shoot, is there anything in particular you can point to for the rest of us to look at for this?
Act's interactions with nutella and Owner both do not look like what I would expect from teammates. She had a few questions for nutella that seemed too cold and... impersonal? to be teammates. Like Act was focused purely on developing a read on nutella. There was no hint of coordination or acting (no pun intended) between them.

I do not intend to shoot within the first 24 hours of this phase.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I just finished reviewing Gnome's posts and came away feeling no particular inclination to shoot at her.
Martin is a name that is being floated, but I have not looked into him. I will.

Mac is the juiciest name on here. Talk to me about him. Have you looked at his interactions with nutella on Day 1?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:36 pm

Ugh, shoot OC. She has never had a hard time getting clear as town on play (granted, small sample size, but like 100% success), so I have no idea why town!her would say this. Last game, when Scum!Gavial/Solvis was pushing OC a bit, she was getting almost cocky about how easily she had gotten herself townread by the whole thread, so this is a far departure from what I've seen from Orange thus far.
In fairness to orangecrush, it seems that most of the suspicion around her is actually suspicion of Sonny which she has since stepped into. That can be a frustrating and demoralizing position for a civilian to be in.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:36 pm

In fairness to orangecrush, it seems that most of the suspicion around her is actually suspicion of Sonny which she has since stepped into. That can be a frustrating and demoralizing position for a civilian to be in.
That's a fair point, and I haven't really thought of the demoralization I've been sensing from her as based on getting suspicion for things she didn't do. I still think the slot has a high chance of flipping wolf, but then again, I'm kind of thinking Martin/OC are just both wolves, so I don't think you can really go wrong with either one.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 2]

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:35 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:26 pm Meh. Might as well write it down.

Owner of a Lonely Heart
59%
Voters: Tangrowth, Actvscenei, MartinGG99, Allcrab, JaggedJimmyJay, Kito, Alison, Sloonei, Guillotine, Dana, Seanzie, Garden Gnome, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Though anyone secret-voting realistically cannot prove when they voted so I don't see much point over this issue.
Well it is definitely true that no one joining the wagon at this point is getting any townpoints, people don't want to end up off-wagon since people may scrutinize the list off-wagoners tomorrow. Since it is pretty reasonable to think that the wolves are very dispirited right now, and thus possibly a bit loath to post, I wouldn't put it past one to secret-vote in order to avoid having to engage in thread while still not being on the off-wagon list. Do you disagree that a wolf might try to secret vote here?
I would imagine after a bit of time after Owner's disappearance wolves would've probably not want to move at all. Whether they voted anyone or not voted. Though my current philosophical position on the wagons so far may be influencing my thoughts here.

It's just potential attention on a sensitive issue of voting. If many of the "town-core" players we have are indeed town then the wolves outside of it need to think very creatively as to how they will make it to F-X and who may be chopped. I would imagine their voting patterns and their reasons for it, as well as to when they vote, can potentially be very sensitive to them. Changing their votes, at a time where there is not a whole lot of conflict over the leading wagon (or even much activity in the thread at times), risks them being questioned about it.

Though if Owner is town then I suppose the pressure on them may be lesser.
The last line here feels like it might as well read, "Oh shit that was TMI, better walk it back."
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:08 pm Well, up until a few minutes ago I didn't have any significant interest in anyone in particular being deleted.

I read through Allcrab's ISO and I felt that knowing Owner's alignment could help me get a better idea of whether Allcrab is w/w compatible with Nutella or not. Obviously, if Owner is mafia, then I have doubts that Allcrab is mafia as well.
Could you elaborate on this Day 2 post, @MartinGG99?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

@Sloonei Can you please shoot me?
I'd like to shut a few mouths, specially Seanzie and Mac's. Seanzie for ever implying that if i dont die by D6 then it cant be because I'm a PGO but who knows what? That's a bloody discrediting comment to be made against a widely townread player like myself. I think clearing someone like me with a negative utility and a very deadly role against killing types or just someone carrying out the factional kill would be great for us!

And Mac because i just want to imagine his face saying “fuck, i cant take this guy to LYLO now” (if he is scum that is).

So if you really inherited a desperado shot even after it was used (sometimes hosts allows that), im a great candidate.

If not, for the love of God, can you please shoot within JJJ, Alison and Mac?

Please? It would give us a peace of mind, or at least me and stop me from tinfoiling why are those three still alive.

Thank you kindly,
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:15 am @Sloonei Can you please shoot me?
I'd like to shut a few mouths, specially Seanzie and Mac's. Seanzie for ever implying that if i dont die by D6 then it cant be because I'm a PGO but who knows what? That's a bloody discrediting comment to be made against a widely townread player like myself. I think clearing someone like me with a negative utility and a very deadly role against killing types or just someone carrying out the factional kill would be great for us!

And Mac because i just want to imagine his face saying “fuck, i cant take this guy to LYLO now” (if he is scum that is).

So if you really inherited a desperado shot even after it was used (sometimes hosts allows that), im a great candidate.

Please? It would give us a peace of mind, or at least me and stop me from tinfoiling why are those three still alive.

Thank you kindly,
"Hey Sloonei, mind killing yourself so I can gloat?
Thanks,
Guillotine"

I'll pass.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:19 am

Thank you kindly,
Thanks,
Guillotine"

I'll pass.
Ah at least i know you townread me. Thanks!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The shot should be and will be at a player who has a reasonable chance of being mafia. Tinfoil for its own sake loses games.

How does one experience peace of mind? By employing the game’s most important weapon: trust.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:20 am

Thank you kindly,
Thanks,
Guillotine"

I'll pass.
I do, but that was more of an interpretation of what you are requesting here.

Who do you actually want me to shoot?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:21 am The shot should be and will be at a player who has a reasonable chance of being mafia. Tinfoil for its own sake loses games.

How does one experience peace of mind? By employing the game’s most important weapon: trust.
So you dont support a desperado shooting you then?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:22 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:21 am The shot should be and will be at a player who has a reasonable chance of being mafia. Tinfoil for its own sake loses games.

I am the desperado and I will not be shooting him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:59 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:08 pm Well, up until a few minutes ago I didn't have any significant interest in anyone in particular being deleted.

I read through Allcrab's ISO and I felt that knowing Owner's alignment could help me get a better idea of whether Allcrab is w/w compatible with Nutella or not. Obviously, if Owner is mafia, then I have doubts that Allcrab is mafia as well.
Could you elaborate on this Day 2 post, @MartinGG99?
I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to for elaboration; some of what is contained in there is part of bigger themes with me so far or at that time. Which, I think, have been covered by my other posts.

For example, practically much of day 1 and 2 I didn't really care as to which wagon is eliminated. This is part of what the first sentence in the quote refers to. It's corrected in the post immediately after this, but realistically the only times when I was going to get involved (either by voting or posting) was:

1) If I didn't think a particular issue was going to be explored or stated by the thread without my input or interaction.

2) I had an interest in one or more of the wagons in not being deleted. Usually that means town-reading them.

Off the top of my head, nearly everything I've done is in accordance with this. If I'm not saying anything publicly, I'm generally either away from the thread or doing ISO's and analyzing on my own in order to form reads.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

No. Sloonei killing himself to confirm me would be utterly terrible.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I don't get why people are even suggesting the desparado shoot themselves.

Yeah I get it helps solve but it also helps kill villagers regardless.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Short list of candidates at the moment:
orangecrush
martin
------
Garden Gnome
allcrab
Made

If I begin to entertain tinfoil:
Alison
Guillotine
MacDougall
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:21 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:20 am

Thank you kindly,
Thanks,
Guillotine"

I'll pass.
I do, but that was more of an interpretation of what you are requesting here.

Who do you actually want me to shoot?
Within JJJ, Alison or Mac.

If you ask me for just one? Mac. Because Mac ino child is deadly and i'd like to trust his reads, i'd sheep that motherflower knowing that is not fooling me.
Or if he is scum, because at this rate if he is, i doubt we catch him. Tbf, no one has the guts to case question him,case him, bag him and ship him, and i dont have the clout to be that person.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

It is still possible that I have a vest. I do not intend to shoot as though my survival is guaranteed. When I first decided I wanted to take the desperado role, I did so with the mindset that I absolutely 100% had a bulletproof vest and could not die. I am no longer certain of that, but I still felt like this was the most beneficial role for me to take, and I was not going to wait longer than Night 3 to choose a role.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:27 am Within JJJ, Alison or Mac.

If you ask me for just one? Mac. Because Mac ino child is deadly and i'd like to trust his reads, i'd sheep that motherflower knowing that is not fooling me.
Or if he is scum, because at this rate if he is, i doubt we catch him. Tbf, no one has the guts to case question him,case him, bag him and ship him, and i dont have the clout to be that person.
To what extent do you actually suspect this trio?

I'm never shooting Jay.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:28 am

I'm never shooting Jay.
Why not? Are you afraid of killing him?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:25 am

Who should the desperado shoot?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:29 am

I'm never shooting Jay.
It would be a pointless suicide.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Please answer my question, Guillo.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It’s a long game and I have zero fear of mafia Mac or mafia Alison. There’s a difference between a courageous gamble and having the courage to trust the evidence in front of one’s own eyes. If either of those two is mafia, they’re in a bad position and entirely by their own doing. So let them corner themselves (or continue solving toward a town victory).

This might be a lesson I need to impart, in reference to Guillotine’s earlier suggestion.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:27 am It is still possible that I have a vest. I do not intend to shoot as though my survival is guaranteed. When I first decided I wanted to take the desperado role, I did so with the mindset that I absolutely 100% had a bulletproof vest and could not die. I am no longer certain of that, but I still felt like this was the most beneficial role for me to take, and I was not going to wait longer than Night 3 to choose a role.
If the vest doesn't save you, you die then.

If the vest does save you, you might die the next night phase. Quite a few kill-denial-capable roles have died.

Still helps to kill villagers.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Presuming a villager is shot by you.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:30 am

I'm never shooting Jay.
Ok, how about Mac?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:31 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:27 am It is still possible that I have a vest. I do not intend to shoot as though my survival is guaranteed. When I first decided I wanted to take the desperado role, I did so with the mindset that I absolutely 100% had a bulletproof vest and could not die. I am no longer certain of that, but I still felt like this was the most beneficial role for me to take, and I was not going to wait longer than Night 3 to choose a role.
If the vest doesn't save you, you die then.

If the vest does save you, you might die the next night phase. Quite a few kill-denial-capable roles have died.

Still helps to kill villagers.
what
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:31 am

I'm never shooting Jay.
Ok, how about Mac?
I have asked you to talk more about him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:25 am Short list of candidates at the moment:
orangecrush
martin
------
Garden Gnome
allcrab
Made

Alison
Guillotine
MacDougall
I'm reasonably certain gnome is village.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:25 am

Who should the desperado shoot?
Either Garden or Orange.

Oooor Bunny but I'm slightly unsure about their response to me earlier today.

If you want a specific person I would argue Orange simply for POE's sake.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:34 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:25 am Short list of candidates at the moment:
orangecrush
martin
------
Garden Gnome
allcrab
Made

Alison
Guillotine
MacDougall
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:32 amwhat
You said that like 2 minutes after my post.

Thought you were referring to me.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:34 am Either Garden or Orange.

Oooor Bunny but I'm slightly unsure about their response to me earlier today.

If you want a specific person I would argue Orange simply for POE's sake.
bunny is poisoned. That would be a waste of a shot.

If you had to choose between gnome and orange right now, who would you choose and why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

oh you already said orange. Why Orange over Gnome, martin?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:36 am

Yes but I truly do not understand what you were saying.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

From the standpoint of solving other people, I'm not sure how much we're provided by sorting Gnome. That's a minor point in the broader desperado dialogue.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:34 am
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:34 am
orangecrush
martin
------
Garden Gnome
allcrab
Made

Alison
Guillotine
MacDougall
Why?
They bought guillo's awful fake red check on jay, I wouldn't go as far as to say they have a lie tell but gnome as a wolf usually isn't all that deceptive it generally starts and ends at bad faith pushes but as far as faking belief at claims they should know are probably fake I have trouble picturing it.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:36 am oh you already said orange. Why Orange over Gnome, martin?
More-so for group suspicion purposes.

The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same role and alignment as me.

A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:31 am It’s a long game and I have zero fear of mafia Mac or mafia Alison. There’s a difference between a courageous gamble and having the courage to trust the evidence in front of one’s own eyes. If either of those two is mafia, they’re in a bad position and entirely by their own doing. So let them corner themselves (or continue solving toward a town victory).

This might be a lesson I need to impart, in reference to Guillotine’s earlier suggestion.
I disagree. I finished a game in another site where we were in the same position. We had three town PR claims and none were resolved at night and guess why?

They were scum! I had caught 4 out of 5 scum on day 1, i fake redchecked one and he claim Universal Backup. No scum killed her, she was yeeted on day 5 and flipped mafia but by then it was too late, because the other deepwolves manipulated town like nothing. I was obviously yeeted way before that, scum wanted me gone.

Scum always kill the loud voices delivering pelts, but not just the loud voices, loud voices with clout. When they dont start dying is because there is a deepwolf.
Alison was an influential voice in day 1 and 2, JJJ has been an influential voice all game and Mac... well Mac is always killed just by name, he k the guy is killed on night 1 even under an alt.

When town leaders dont start dropping is because at least one of them is a deepwolf.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't get the impression any PerC folks view orangecrush as town? Am I mistaken?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:37 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:36 am

Yes but I truly do not understand what you were saying.
Well the overall point or belief imo is that if desperado (you) hits a town then that hurts town more than it does help, even if you survive due to a vest.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:36 am oh you already said orange. Why Orange over Gnome, martin?
More-so for group suspicion purposes.

The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same role and alignment as me.

I am the literal mafia world champion and i was on hawk's case from day 1. don't let one bad read weigh you down.

why is act town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:41 am When town leaders dont start dropping is because at least one of them is a deepwolf.
I understand that general perspective. Consider the circumstances anyway:

The mafia tried to kill someone on Night 1 and failed.

The mafia killed a bodyguard on Night 3, and there's a good chance they didn't intend to do so.

They also crammed me into a pseudo-killing death arena with Gavial.

I'm not saying Alison nor Mac can be deep. It's possible. But as of right now I don't think it's the most likely situation, surely not enough to justify our desperado shooting at them to make Guillotine feel more comfortable. Talk to me again in a few day phases, or if I am dead you can be certain others will be alive willing to entertain this stuff. The more you tinfoil though, the more you create a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just stop it and let them get killed. You're begging the mafia to kill anyone else.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:41 am I don't get the impression any PerC folks view orangecrush as town? Am I mistaken?
Where are you trying to get at?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”