bad bunny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: Wisteria

Re: Re:

Post by bad bunny »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:29 am
bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:26 am Martin and Orangecrush both have high scum equity imo but I think we should give orangecrush a chance?
Why should we give Orange a chance?
she just got here, martin has more content to analyse and more info if he flips. Spew and all that.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by bad bunny »

If he flips town or mafia healer, or does not, that gives more info than orangecrush who just got here and does not have a claim.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re:

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:26 am Martin and Orangecrush both have high scum equity imo but I think we should give orangecrush a chance?
why?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Btw I am town 1-shot prosecutor.

idk why i always get poisoned in offsite games smh
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Alison

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:29 am
she just got here, martin has more content to analyse and more info if he flips. Spew and all that.
I don't care about this. I want a red flip.

Also orange's slot has more spew than it seems because it was previously occupied by sonny.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by MacDougall »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:16 pm @Long Con

Unless there's another 1-shot healer, I want to put you on notice that you may be actually dying from poison.

I don't think there's fake poisons given that I'm 1-shot, though I realize that can also be indicative of having the healing ability split up. I doubt that though because there's, to my knowledge, no way to prevent two healers from accidentally healing the same person on the same day.
Probably should have read this post sooner... whoever said it was weird is kinda right.

I wonder if there is room for Martin and Alison to be mafia together. Must allow my brain to chew upon this.
Alison

Post by Alison »

what is a prosecutor?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

I did not use my shot because i honestly didnt know who would get wagons today and i didnt want to waste it.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

I can let someone get hammered and reset the VC
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re:

Post by MacDougall »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:30 am Btw I am town 1-shot prosecutor.

idk why i always get poisoned in offsite games smh
wtf is a prosecutor?
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:29 am
So we should kill Martin for the simple fact that he would leave more information? 👀
Alison

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:31 am I can let someone get hammered and reset the VC
and you didn't use it???

it's a vig shot if used on someone in the POE, why the hell would you holster 3 nights
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hypothetically speaking...

Poisoner is 3p (or town I guess). They poison scum Alison. Martin the Mafia poisoner heals scum teammate.

That's the only world in which Martin is mafia I think? I don't think he fake claimed the heal.
Alison

Post by Alison »

this is juliets' role from COV, which marmot played, i am pretty sure he ripped the role from there, so I believe this claim

not using it is total insanity
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

im still confused what it does
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:33 am Hypothetically speaking...

Poisoner is 3p (or town I guess). They poison scum Alison. Martin the Mafia poisoner heals scum teammate.

That's the only world in which Martin is mafia I think? I don't think he fake claimed the heal.
the problem with that theory is that it involves scum alison razing her own team to the ground to go deep, then chaining herself to her mech outed scum buddy, and then committing to an incredibly tight POE that will be obviously refuted if it is full of shit thus making her no longer deep and leaving her in a position of having killed 2 teammates for nothing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:33 am Hypothetically speaking...

the problem with that theory is that it involves scum alison razing her own team to the ground to go deep, then chaining herself to her mech outed scum buddy, and then committing to an incredibly tight POE that will be obviously refuted if it is full of shit thus making her no longer deep and leaving her in a position of having killed 2 teammates for nothing.
How would you have played getting poisoned n1 as scum with a healer teammate after bussing?
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:34 am im still confused what it does
this was juliet's role card in cov:
You belong to the Town Faction. You win when all threats to the Town Faction have been eliminated.

1) u wot m8: As a man of influence, you may each night choose a person who will be openly suspected in thread. If this person receives half the votes of the thread at any point before day action deadline, they will be eliminated. This will all be announced in thread. The day will proceed normally with another elimination after this has happened. If this person is main wagon without having more than half of the votes, they will be the only elimination that day.
it's basically a vig shot, you just use it on someone in the POE, they get auto hammered because it's free to kill them, and they flip just like you had shot them in the night.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:32 am
bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:31 am I can let someone get hammered and reset the VC
and you didn't use it???

it's a vig shot if used on someone in the POE, why the hell would you holster 3 nights
If I targeted Owner D2, I would have been the next lynch on D2 with how heavily I was being suspected. So it was good I holstered N1. And who else could i have used it on? Everyone else in my PoE was not likely to be lynched. It's almost like im just town and hardly anyone can read me.

Last night I had no idea who would be a wagon and did not want to waste my shot. I did not expect to be poisoned. If I have a one shot I want to make it count.

To clarify to anyone, a Prosecutor is a role that targets someone during night phase, I can choose someone at night and if they get majority of votes the following day they will flip and the vote will reset. So its just an extra lynch by hammer during the day essentially.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It is strange that they have exactly the same role both as town. There is little precedent for it in my experience. It is salient to be concerned. I am not sure I have seen two identical town PR in any game. If I have it'd be exceedingly rare. Though I have an appalling memory.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:37 am
and you didn't use it???

If I targeted Owner D2, I would have been the next lynch on D2 with how heavily I was being suspected. So it was good I holstered N1. And who else could i have used it on? Everyone else in my PoE was not likely to be lynched. It's almost like im just town and hardly anyone can read me.

Last night I had no idea who would be a wagon and did not want to waste my shot. I did not expect to be poisoned. If I have a one shot I want to make it count.

To clarify to anyone, a Prosecutor is a role that targets someone during night phase, I can choose someone at night and if they get majority of votes the following day they will flip and the vote will reset. So its just an extra lynch by hammer during the day essentially.
Target owner. Flip a mafia. Claim. Clear yourself. Dab?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

I do think Alison getting healed twice is a bit sus

But maybe martin was just certain she was village? idfk
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:35 am How would you have played getting poisoned n1 as scum with a healer teammate after bussing?
probably similar to modern family, bus d1 and then float through the rest of the game on the cred from that largely pushing town.

the bus everyone and go super deep strat is worse in closed role madness because you can easily get screwed by mech, and it is also worse when there is a 3P poisoner who could be lobbing shots at the most trusted townies. plus because my mafia teammates can now die in the night, if I bus too hard it risks getting my whole team decimated.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:38 am
and you didn't use it???

eh idk, whats the rush in using it? how would i know claiming would clear me? role claiming doesnt usually say anything about alignment
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:35 am How would you have played getting poisoned n1 as scum with a healer teammate after bussing?
probably similar to modern family, bus d1 and then float through the rest of the game on the cred from that largely pushing town.

the bus everyone and go super deep strat is worse in closed role madness because you can easily get screwed by mech, and it is also worse when there is a 3P poisoner who could be lobbing shots at the most trusted townies. plus because my mafia teammates can now die in the night, if I bus too hard it risks getting my whole team decimated.
I think you missed the key part of the question?
Alison

Post by Alison »

and you didn't use it???

yes so it's a vig shot.

you don't have to "know who is a wagon", you just target some POE person (such as orangecrush, or even martin if you disbelieve the double healer claims), and claim it, and town will automatically hammer that person because it's free KP.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:38 am
and you didn't use it???

eh idk, whats the rush in using it? how would i know claiming would clear me? role claiming doesnt usually say anything about alignment
It'd have cleared you probably even if you flipped a town tbh.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:40 am

Which part
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:37 am It is strange that they have exactly the same role both as town. There is little precedent for it in my experience. It is salient to be concerned. I am not sure I have seen two identical town PR in any game. If I have it'd be exceedingly rare. Though I have an appalling memory.
Apparently (as I’ve recently learned), red herring roles exist. Jay thinks there are red herring roles in this game, do you think this healer business could be one of them?
Alison

Re:

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:38 am I do think Alison getting healed twice is a bit sus

martin had no clue hawk was healing me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Never know your luck Bunny if there are two healers then why not three? Why not five? Maybe you'll roll a 7.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Re:

Post by Actvscenei »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:38 am I do think Alison getting healed twice is a bit sus

Why would healers target anyone other than the person who was poisoned?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:40 am
and you didn't use it???

yes so it's a vig shot.

you don't have to "know who is a wagon", you just target some POE person (such as orangecrush, or even martin if you disbelieve the double healer claims), and claim it, and town will automatically hammer that person because it's free KP.
why tf would anyone follow up on that? no one has agreed with my scum reads. Only owner who flipped pretty quickly and easily. And orangecrush and martin only got more in PoE today afaik, and now its too late for that.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:41 am

didnt say they would, im a bit confused
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Alison

Post by Alison »

you don't target your scumreads you target consensus POE which they will all hammer for free.
Alison

Post by Alison »

it's a free flip.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:43 am

didnt say they would, im a bit confused
The healer claims came after D1 in which Alison was poisoned and healed.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:41 am

i'm saying if a wolf got poisoned, they are more likely to get healed.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:44 am you don't target your scumreads you target consensus POE which they will all hammer for free.
well its not easy if i am IN the consensus PoE.

Also as town I dont go with consensus really, thats what wolf!bunny would do. If you listened to Allcrab i would not have been in consensus because he also said this about my D1 vote.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

I don't like the idea of flipping people to narrow PoE or whatever, I want the chances of them being wolf to be high or their flip being useful for progressing the game.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Which part
You get poisoned n1. You have a poisoner teammate. What do you do?

My point is that I am not entirely sure your objection isn't just a description of what you'd do after you bus.
Alison

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:44 am
Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:41 am

i'm saying if a wolf got poisoned, they are more likely to get healed.
no i was getting healed regardless of my alignment because the poison is public and there is no reason for a poison healer not to use their ability on me.
Alison

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:46 am
Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:44 am you don't target your scumreads you target consensus POE which they will all hammer for free.

Also as town I dont go with consensus really, thats what wolf!bunny would do. If you listened to Allcrab i would not have been in consensus because he also said this about my D1 vote.
it doesn't matter that's the mech optimal play.

you pick someone other than you who you think town will agree to kill for free and select them.

anything else is straight griefing, there is legitimately 0 reason to ever do otherwise.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:48 am

Which part

My point is that I am not entirely sure your objection isn't just a description of what you'd do after you bus.
i just said. I'd try to push townies and float through the game.

with a rogue killer in the game I can't afford to bus.
Alison

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:47 am I don't like the idea of flipping people to narrow PoE or whatever, I want the chances of them being wolf to be high or their flip being useful for progressing the game.
newsflash, when someone is in the POE, they are more likely to flip wolf and their flip progresses the game, either way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Tbh it makes sense to heal Alison. I have no issue with it.

I am curious if the person who chose the n1 poison did so anticipating the heal tho. I think they chose a target that was always drawing a heal and subsequent targets are players who are not likely to. So there is a chance the n1 poison was made knowing it wouldn't work. Then one asks why?

If the poisoner wanted to kill why target someone who draws heals and looks super townie off day 1 play? Either they had no idea they'd be prevented, or they did so to bait as many heals as they could, or they did so specifically to make Alison look good.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:50 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:48 am

Which part

i just said. I'd try to push townies and float through the game.

with a rogue killer in the game I can't afford to bus.
So you are saying you wouldn't have played day 2 the way you did?

Thats reasonable tbh.
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

jjj or sloonei, one of them is scum but which one?
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:49 am
bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:46 am

it doesn't matter that's the mech optimal play.

you pick someone other than you who you think town will agree to kill for free and select them.

anything else is straight griefing, there is legitimately 0 reason to ever do otherwise.
well sorry but im not a tryhard at mafia

I want to flip who i scumread, quite simply. and if youve been paying attention, my votes have been on Owner(likely to get lynched), JJJ (unlikely to get votes), Martin (unlikely to get votes until now apparently). People getting a lot of heat have been people I mostly think are town (hawk, allcrab, act, longcon).
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

If the poisoner is town I dont like to play like that, just poison someone every night purely cuz you want to see their flip.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”