staypositivefriend
No votes

Total votes: 3
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 481

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 4]

Post by Dyslexicon »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:06 pm The point was clearly a throwaway point regardless of Dizzy's alignment
This isn't even in the range of discussing hard bussing
Are you guys saying Dizzy never does random shit as a wolf

Not to mention the obvious reason he could have spotted that as a wolf
Grl. No. Are you mad I got it lol.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Amy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:09 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:01 pm
Arete wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:01 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:54 pm syn thinks that dyachei is a villager. they think so because they don't believe that dyachei would give up and lolcat so easily, and that they'd be more likely to put up a fight as a wolf
fwiw I'm confident that this isn't true, in one of the hydra games (I think hydra game 3?) they were a wolf and spent a while lolcatting and then saying it wasn't wolf-AI

which it might not be, I'm willing to listen to the meta that they would do this as villa, but it's definitely not village indicative
@Amy now's your time to shine
@Arete dya posting cats rly is NAI lol
dyachei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:06 pm I should just start posting cats again with how likely I am to be listened to
i mean, right now my biggest issue is that you came into the day defending your catting instead of like... trying to actually solve the game

i get that it's a rough situation for you regardless of alignment, but if you're town it would be rly helpful for you to actually put in the work today. there are other suspects, your flipping isn't a guaranteed sure thing
everyone has made up their mind already. sure feels like it's a guaranteed sure thing
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:11 pm everyone has made up their mind already. sure feels like it's a guaranteed sure thing
if youre town in this situation you should have a solve
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

last night I looked at vulgard's iso a bit and def remember coming away with the impression he wasn't partnered with dizzy, fwiw
Amy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:10 pm [VOTE: Syn] aubergine

tbh i'm actually MORE confident in this one

is that weird
no i've been beating this drum for days lol
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:12 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:11 pm everyone has made up their mind already. sure feels like it's a guaranteed sure thing
if you read my posts instead of being condescending to me about the rand, you'd know I think it's syn/c4
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:08 pm That’s besides the point frankly. I also brought it up already in my first reads from reading D2. It was something I quite distinctively picked up on. Reason I called it tinfoil was cause I townread Vul (probably influenced by thread and Arete specifically). There’s no need to bring that up, literally would be the two other wolves if I was the third. It was just a real connection and you can thank me if you’re town (but mostly thank Sunbae)
It's not about reason to bring it up, it's about reason not to

It's a point that 9 times out of 10 vanishes like a fart in the wind
So the reason not to is... what exactly
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:08 pm Also, if you try, you can tell the difference between real and fake thoughts.
I mean, a bit reductive, but yes. I haven't seen any glaring signs guaranteeing that thought to be fake, nor have I seen any glaring signs guaranteeing that thought to be real. If I've missed it by a mile, what do your elf eyes see?

(Not to mention
Again
In this case
If you're a wolf
Why can't that be a real thought?)
Progression cases are bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:13 pm
if you read my posts instead of being condescending to me about the rand, you'd know I think it's syn/c4
i know those are your SUSPECTS but you arent trying to convince us it's the SOLVE
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:15 pm
i know those are your SUSPECTS but you arent trying to convince us it's the SOLVE
I ALREADY DID THE WORK TO SHOW THEY'RE THE SOLVES NUTELLA
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ngl maybe it IS c4/syn and c4 is trying to expand the poe to dizzy rn in anticipation of dya flipping green
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: syn] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:10 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:08 pm Literally almost every game I call a pairing with a “haha, I’ll ignore it but it’s correct” and it turns out right. If I ever express myself in that manner, just sheep. Happened in champs, radiohead etc etc
yeah lol ur goat
But only if I get awkward about the observation. It’s the kind of thing where I feel it strongly, so I express it in a “I’ll forget about this, but this is it” kind of way to protect my ego from if I’m wrong and it in fact is dumb (which also will happen of course). For future reference, when I talk like that, it’s cause it’s a strong feeling which then makes the stakes higher for me. =p
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:10 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:06 pm The point was clearly a throwaway point regardless of Dizzy's alignment
This isn't even in the range of discussing hard bussing
Are you guys saying Dizzy never does random shit as a wolf

Not to mention the obvious reason he could have spotted that as a wolf
Grl. No. Are you mad I got it lol.
What wincon do you think I'm playing for if I am
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291

Post by Amy »

i'm gonna give dya some space, see what they do with it

syn wagon feels p comfy
hope you're having a good day
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:16 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:15 pm
I ALREADY DID THE WORK TO SHOW THEY'RE THE SOLVES NUTELLA
I know youve shown why theyre suspicious individually but I'd like to see more that shows why they specifically fit together and/or with vulgard
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Peeved hardcore by the strength of Dizzy's reaction
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

If Syn and I both flipped green Dizzy TMI'd us by thinking he was under any threat here
Have fun
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:14 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:08 pm That’s besides the point frankly. I also brought it up already in my first reads from reading D2. It was something I quite distinctively picked up on. Reason I called it tinfoil was cause I townread Vul (probably influenced by thread and Arete specifically). There’s no need to bring that up, literally would be the two other wolves if I was the third. It was just a real connection and you can thank me if you’re town (but mostly thank Sunbae)
It's not about reason to bring it up, it's about reason not to

It's a point that 9 times out of 10 vanishes like a fart in the wind
So the reason not to is... what exactly
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:08 pm Also, if you try, you can tell the difference between real and fake thoughts.
I mean, a bit reductive, but yes. I haven't seen any glaring signs guaranteeing that thought to be fake, nor have I seen any glaring signs guaranteeing that thought to be real. If I've missed it by a mile, what do your elf eyes see?

(Not to mention
Again
In this case
If you're a wolf
Why can't that be a real thought?)
I think this is dumb. I don’t think it’s that hard.

I literally town read Vul. My observation was in spite of that. Not concerned with making up a story that would make sense or be coherent. If my motivation was getting cred or something I’d make it a big thing.

You’re asking the wrong questions. You don’t know me.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:19 pm Peeved hardcore by the strength of Dizzy's reaction
???
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

c4, dizzy is just town. I'm putting my foot in the ground on that read.

dizzy as wolf wins by powerwolfing and sweeping. hes not much of a busser and would not point out even micro things that look bad for vulgard when he'd been in a good position. what he did here is the CORNERSTONE of dizzy's town game -- he's not making this up, I've seen it before where he's the one who picks up on little things that turn out to be correct.

I'm concerned that you are trying to force him into poe right now.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:19 pm Peeved hardcore by the strength of Dizzy's reaction
Why? You literally know shit about me and have clearly not paid attention to me. This is just words.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Syn »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:20 pm If Syn and I both flipped green Dizzy TMI'd us by thinking he was under any threat here
Have fun
I will flip green.

But working with this "town" is pointless, and I have no interest in it. Dya is town. Don't flip them. That's my legacy.

My other legacy is that your (general your) consensus POE is reliant on believing that the remainder of the wolf team is not only terrible at the game, but actively game-throwing. If you believe dya and me are the last two wolves, then that's simply stupid. Why would I come out the gates trying to save dya when the consensus opinion is that that's hella scummy to do? There is no hope in that venture. The safe thing is to bus. I get no cred for rallying to their defense if they flip red. All this does is put suspicion on me without resolving any suspicion on Dya. Why wouldn't Dya and I just concede if we're doing such a shitty job of this and throwing the game?

If your case is reliant on the idea that the remaining wolves are drooling simpletons, then you have found yourself in a world where you have been hosed by wolves.

Flip me first. Do it. Then you can navel gaze for a while and say, "Well, this doesn't clear Dya..." and then mischop them too. Remaining town can have fun figuring it out afterward.
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:22 pm c4, dizzy is just town. I'm putting my foot in the ground on that read.

dizzy as wolf wins by powerwolfing and sweeping. hes not much of a busser and would not point out even micro things that look bad for vulgard when he'd been in a good position. what he did here is the CORNERSTONE of dizzy's town game -- he's not making this up, I've seen it before where he's the one who picks up on little things that turn out to be correct.

I'm concerned that you are trying to force him into poe right now.
Which also means you should be voting Dya if I’m correct, since that was in fact my original observation. =)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Syn wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:26 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:20 pm If Syn and I both flipped green Dizzy TMI'd us by thinking he was under any threat here
Have fun
I will flip green.

But working with this "town" is pointless, and I have no interest in it. Dya is town. Don't flip them. That's my legacy.

My other legacy is that your (general your) consensus POE is reliant on believing that the remainder of the wolf team is not only terrible at the game, but actively game-throwing. If you believe dya and me are the last two wolves, then that's simply stupid. Why would I come out the gates trying to save dya when the consensus opinion is that that's hella scummy to do? There is no hope in that venture. The safe thing is to bus. I get no cred for rallying to their defense if they flip red. All this does is put suspicion on me without resolving any suspicion on Dya. Why wouldn't Dya and I just concede if we're doing such a shitty job of this and throwing the game?

If your case is reliant on the idea that the remaining wolves are drooling simpletons, then you have found yourself in a world where you have been hosed by wolves.

Flip me first. Do it. Then you can navel gaze for a while and say, "Well, this doesn't clear Dya..." and then mischop them too. Remaining town can have fun figuring it out afterward.
I highly highly doubt Dya is town tho
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

that's cool, you can be one of the ones saying "Well, this doesn't clear Dya..."

ImageImageImageImage
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Have fun
I will flip green.

your reads are that dya is town because they posted lolcats and visor is mafia because he's funny and you are indignant people don't find that compelling?
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291

Post by Amy »

why are you so confident dya's town, syn?
hope you're having a good day
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I am not answering a question that's already been answered

in fact, you switched your vote to me after my previous answer

so no

pass

ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I mean if syn and dya are both green it's c4/spf probably but lol that world
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

bronana wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:33 pm
Have fun
I will flip green.

your reads are that dya is town because they posted lolcats and visor is mafia because he's funny and you are indignant people don't find that compelling?
Nowhere did I say that I was indignant that people weren't listening to me. I'm indignant that your reads are dumb.

ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by dyachei »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:23 am Marl is a villager. This is the exact part of Sunbae's posting I thought was wolfy because my perspective was opposed. I didn't explicitly say it by bringing up a quote, but Marl zeroes in on that and has my exact initial reaction.
this feels like a pocket attempt. marl not a likely partner with this and the neighborhood chat thing
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:35 pm I mean if syn and dya are both green it's c4/spf probably but lol that world
interesting that this is the world you come up because this is one of the worlds I posted in neighbour chat that SPF conveniently neglected to include

ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I...

I’m going to sleep.

Lol some of the things right now.

Dya for president.

Good night!
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Syn wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:37 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:35 pm I mean if syn and dya are both green it's c4/spf probably but lol that world
interesting that this is the world you come up because this is one of the worlds I posted in neighbour chat that SPF conveniently neglected to include
you did not mention a single thing about thinking that me/c4 could be partnered in our chat, do you wanna take that back?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bleh

yeah I do still think if theres a deepwolf it's her, shrug
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

what syn just said was 100% factually inaccurate - he made one reference to me and one reference to c4, in completely individual contexts that had nothing to do with his read on us

whether or not it's a lie will depend on his response
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:38 pm
you did not mention a single thing about thinking that me/c4 could be partnered in our chat, do you wanna take that back?
I definitely said that my suspect list was the people going under the radar with vulgard caught because they have incentive to not rock the boat

that list included three names

c4
dizzy
you

ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

@nutella I think he pocketed arete and marl, so they shouldn't be wolves. my solve is looking good so far
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:41 pm @nutella I think he pocketed arete and marl, so they shouldn't be wolves. my solve is looking good so far
cool nobody thinks those two people are wolves, they are not in the poe.

how about you look at the poe
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

well i guess zack and visor have arete on edge of poe but meh

spf first imo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Syn wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:40 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:38 pm
I definitely said that my suspect list was the people going under the radar with vulgard caught because they have incentive to not rock the boat

that list included three names

c4
dizzy
you
to be specific, you said that outed wolf was your top suspect, and then you said (paraphrasing): "i fos people who stopped posting after i subbed in since the wolves would want to fly under the radar. i only saw a couple of posts from dizzy and c4 after i subbed in. oh, and you, i guess lol"

you really have to stretch your neck so hard that your head spins around to take the stuff you said in our chat and then say that you were trying to hint at a c4/me wolf world, or to imply that it's convenient for me to leave out a world that you literally did not mention once
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

nutella wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:41 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:41 pm @nutella I think he pocketed arete and marl, so they shouldn't be wolves. my solve is looking good so far

you know what? this attitude of yours can fuck off. you asked me to show you why my solve is correct. well, poes are made by ruling people out...which I'm doing by looking at vulgard's posts.

if that's not good enough for you, go suck eggs
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

like am i crazy for thinking dya is basically lolcatting by pulling up spew on near-mech-cleared marl and saying "yeah i dont think this is a teammate"

are they being completely tongue in cheek or am i the one who is out of touch
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:43 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:41 pm

you know what? this attitude of yours can fuck off. you asked me to show you why my solve is correct. well, poes are made by ruling people out...which I'm doing by looking at vulgard's posts.

if that's not good enough for you, go suck eggs
cool but like. marl is not even worth looking at rn

convince me it's in c4/syn/spf and i might spare you a day
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:38 am c4, dya and KZA are in the "no impressions made" club and I would like them to play the game. I do not townread c4 for a carefully voiced scumread (?) on SPF. That's in any average wolf's wolfrange and I think SPF is too quick to clear them regardless of alignment.

dya and KZA just haven't talked about the game much yet. Dya got offended based on a single accusation if I read that correctly, and KZA 5-posted and dipped.
you really think he sat here and said, let me put 2 teammates into my POE?

how the fuck do you guys have me as a wolf? have you read vulgard's posts?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella stop trying to put me in the POE challenge
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

it's making me question my c4 read
staypositivefriend
Hitman

something feels a little off to me rn - it might be because syn's indignation about dya being town is difficult for me to wrap my head around, but it also makes me feel doubtful that the solve is as easy as exactly dya/syn
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dyachei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:45 pm
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:38 am c4, dya and KZA are in the "no impressions made" club and I would like them to play the game. I do not townread c4 for a carefully voiced scumread (?) on SPF. That's in any average wolf's wolfrange and I think SPF is too quick to clear them regardless of alignment.

dya and KZA just haven't talked about the game much yet. Dya got offended based on a single accusation if I read that correctly, and KZA 5-posted and dipped.
you really think he sat here and said, let me put 2 teammates into my POE?

how the fuck do you guys have me as a wolf? have you read vulgard's posts?
you're right that post is a thing

i think it's a solid point against you and c4 being both wolves bc then he just named his whole team, but i think it can be a 2/3 and either one of you or c4 is a wolf with syn as the other
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:46 pm something feels a little off to me rn - it might be because syn's indignation about dya being town is difficult for me to wrap my head around, but it also makes me feel doubtful that the solve is as easy as exactly dya/syn
amazing

ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:44 am
Arete wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:42 am I'm pretty sure Vul is already out of his wolfrange from his linguistic analysis of SPF but there are a couple points in his posts that are very yikes

right now I would call him like 98 percent town but I should have a more confident read later and this isn't at sheepable territory yet

(for the unfamiliar, Vul and I have highly accurate reads on each other, essentially 100 percent accurate discounting third parties)
Any reads on your end other than the read on Tangrowth?

Currently reading SPF's CoV ISO. If anyone has other wolfgames she played on forum, link them to me, please. I'm trying to verify if I correctly spotted a tell between her village/wolfplay.
a mention of spf finally. nothing really telling here and I wish I remembered arete's read on the syn slot at this time

Return to “Previous Rackets”