Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 4]

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

bronana wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:07 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:49 pm
bronana wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:46 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:34 pm
bronana wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:25 pm c4 are you trying to discern dizzy's alignment or pick a fight with him? it seems like the latter, dizzy's response was reasonable and idk why it "peeved" you so much, you are the one being aggressive calling their posts a bunch of fake poop
Nowhere am I calling his posts fake tf are you saying, I'm asking why everyone's hard clearing him and I'm not satisfied with the answers. I don't see how this wasn't clear.
you called it "random shit" several times which clearly implies fake to me :shrug:
Those were in conditional statements that assumed Dizzy was a wolf
If Dizzy's a wolf, hopefully we can agree that was, in fact, random shit
that's a meaningless statement, you could say "x is random shit if they're a wolf" about pmuch anything. do you think it's random shit or not? that dizzy's a wolf or not?
What? I think Dizzy could be a wolf, I think Dizzy should be in PoE, and I'm not married to Dizzy being a wolf. Like I've been saying.

I say a thing that doesn't mean "Dizzy is a wolf"
You say "This thing looks like it means Dizzy is a wolf"
I show you why that's not what it means
You say "stop making empty statements"
Pls
It's like you forget the context of the conversation up to where we are when I open my mouth
Spoiler: show
Progression cases are bad.
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

do you think it's random shit or not?
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

bronana wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:40 pm do you think it's random shit or not?
Not necessarily
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

i don't see what you're making such a fuss about then, and yes I re-read your posts today

it certainly doesn't help me understand your perspective when your response to everything is filled with disdain and strong "what?? how could you be such an idiot??" undertones
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

I'm making a fuss because you said I said something that I didn't, and then when I explained what I did say, you called out my lack of saying something else.

If we want productive discussion, we could just go back to:

Why is Dizzy town?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

bronana wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:31 pm @staypositivefriend

do you have an updated/current read on c4?
honestly? my gut feeling is that he's still more likely to be town than not. he's aggressively pushing for his reads in a way that doesn't feel manipulative or designed to make people townread him. when i look at c4's posts and i ask mysef: "does it look like c4 wants people to townread him? does this post accomplish anything from c4's perspective as a wolf?", the answer is almost always "no"

that said, he's on the lower end of my POE - i don't have any good, solid reasons to townread him and there is nothing in his interactions with both KZA and vulgard that would prevent him from being partnered w/them. i especially don't want to die on the hill of defending a meta read when this game has provided more than enough evidence that meta dynamics can be manipulated extremely easily
staypositivefriend
Hitman

a conundrum ive been having is that i've found syn's posts within the last couple of hours to be ...mildly villagery? at the very least, syn didn't roll over and die like i expected him to - there was quite a lot of venom and passive aggressiveness in his attitude and i dont really know if that's how he would react if he and his partner had been caught and the game was essentially a lock
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:50 pm a conundrum ive been having is that i've found syn's posts within the last couple of hours to be ...mildly villagery? at the very least, syn didn't roll over and die like i expected him to - there was quite a lot of venom and passive aggressiveness in his attitude and i dont really know if that's how he would react if he and his partner had been caught and the game was essentially a lock
on second thought, i might be outleveling myself

the bigger issue with syn is that his perspective and confidence regarding dyachei being town is not a logical position to have, nor is it one where i can track his thought process from point A to point B. it's overconfident with little justification to show for it, and that should factor in more heavily than the fact that i found syn's emotion to be genuine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

whenever i take a step back and look at this playerlist and try to find a "solve" that isn't contained within like, dyachei/syn/c4, i just do a lot of wheel spinning. i suspect that's either because the game is effectively solved and i'm just coming to the same conclusion over and over again, or there's a wolf that's hidden deeply

looking through vulgard's interactions w/everyone would probably be a good place for me to start
staypositivefriend
Hitman

my current feeling, pending re-evaluation, is that i want dyachei today
Marluxion
The Mark
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Marl

Post by Marluxion »

😹😹😹😹😹
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

I just realized I'm literally the only person who can look at a multi hundred message long chat for spew now and my job is insanely important because there was basically no reason to antispew in the neighborhood
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

My gut pre backread says there is one in Nutella or Dizzy for how they tried to push me as a wolf yesterday before resigning to the Vulgard yeet
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by Amy »

without doing any rereading i'm going to say it's very possible for arete to be a wolf here
hope you're having a good day
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

I re-read how Vulgard handled the Alison/Dya dichotomy on D2 + EoD and I'm feeling reasonably good about Dya just being a hit
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:59 am I think Alison's competent enough to do this as a wolf, but I still think she is a villager. @ Chloe

@ visor That part is weird because like. That's not what was happening day 1. Day 1 Amy had a few posts where it looked like she was pocketing dya and dya proceeded to townread her. Come today, Amy is now wolfreading Dya and Dya is townreading Amy. I'm not sure why she'd turn on someone who townreads her if she were a wolf, especially today, when far fewer people townread her. What would be the point of the day 1 thing then? It's possible she's following the thread's concerns about Dya in an effort to stay alive, but it seems counterproductive for wolf!Amy to do.

As for what it means about Dya, I don't know. I feel like townreading Amy in this situation is anti-wincon for their wolfgame, since they could just flip their read on Amy like Amy flipped her read on them. It would be justified. But then again, it literally doesn't matter to dya since dya's been insistent on pushing Alison all game. Besides, I've just checked ISOs and while Amy's shifting her read on Dya, Dya doesn't seem to be paying attention to it at all. I'm not sure if v!Dya ignores that.

There's also the fact you say Amy's wolfreading Dya, but Amy's currently voting on the same wagon as Dya.

Amy's wolfread on Alison is weird. Her only reasoning for putting her toward the bottom of her readlist (apparently) is that she isn't comfortable voting anywhere else. This was earlier during day 2. She also says that Alison is playing an underwhelming game if town. I... don't see many other explanations for why she even wolfreads Alison. She should be townreading Dya based on this mindset as well, since Dya is by far the strongest Alison pusher in this game and Amy calls an Alison vote her most comfortable vote. Her shifting her read on Dya should mean something for her Alison read as well, no? I'd be more okay with it if Amy straight up said the Alison voting was self-pres, but she claims to genuinely believe Alison is a likely wolf - yet I find it hard to find any arguments for it in her ISO. The read just looks fake and birthed from a self-preservation instinct.

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:13 am I have the sinking feeling the wagons are v/v. I don't think Alison's a wolf but I also think dyachei's push on her came from a genuine place. I'll probably vote dyachei over Alison when it comes down to it, though, if the wagons don't change. I think my reasons for townreading them are worse than my reasons for townreading Alison.

A part of me wants Amy to get counterclaimed so that at least I wasn't wrong again.

I'm not CCing.

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:21 am I think Alison, Arete, c4 (?), Chloe, Dizzy, Marl, Nutella, SPF (?) are villagers.

I am not as sure about dya. Zack/Visor/Sunbae are the remaining three players.

I'll 100% vote dya over Alison or Amy if she doesn't get CCed, mind you.

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:30 am Village:

Alison
Amy (IF she doesn't get counterclaimed)
Arete
Chloe
Dizzy
Marl
Nutella

Village with reservations:

c4 (I don't understand his POV sometimes and his progression on Gavial-related reads day 1 doesn't track in a really odd way.)
staypositivefriend (I have no concrete reasons to townread her beyond just liking her posts, vibing, and internally wanting her to be town so we can solve the game together.)

Leaving:

Dya (I'm going to sheep thread consensus on this one, especially if the other alternative is still just Alison)
Sunbae
Visor
Zack

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:27 am I'm not going to go Alison because I think she's town. And I'm not confident enough on Sunbae/Zack/Visor to go in any of those directions. Dya it is, and I hope it's a hit.

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:35 am - Literally all my townreads are currently suspicious of Dya. Just look at the dya wagon formation.
- I think Alison is town and dya is the only current alternative. This is a less important point, because I could start a new train, but still.
- I don't want to defend a wolf for t0an like an idiot. My reasons to townread Dya are fairly nebulous. While I believe in them, I look at the arguments of several players why dya is a wolf and think they don't quite hold up. On day 1, I insisted on getting my wolfread killed above all else, despite Arete saying Gavial could've been a villager, and it backfired on me hard. It's possible dya is a wolf and I'm just not seeing it. Following the thread consensus at least this one time shouldn't cause major repercussions even if it is wrong.

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:46 pm Both Alison and dya have done things I townread them for before, and now they are both top wagons.

People have been giving me arguments why dya is mafia. Okay.

People have been giving me arguments why Alison is mafia. Okay.

I have been wrong on Gavial and on Amy (given the lack of CC). Okay.

But I think these wagons are bad. I don't see why mafia Alison would treat Gavial like this despite knowing he would be likely to flip from how day 1 played out. She should have awareness of her own TMI as a wolf and approach accordingly.

I don't see why mafia Dya would push on Alison in the snappy way that they did. It's possible they were doing w/w theater, but I honestly struggle to see it. If they were w/w, they wouldn't play d2 like they have. They are kinda self-pressing on each other, dya is calling Alison a wolf, Alison isn't... really... calling dya a wolf back? Or maybe I missed it. If they were partners doing theater and becoming the top two wagons on day 2, I think they would continue this theater throughout the day so one would be spewed clear. Or, I don't know, do SOMETHING. It feels like both are ready to get flipped since neither is really fighting the votes on them, and it's puzzling play coming from wolves.

Why is it not puzzling play coming from villagers? ...It is. It still is. That's why I haven't been like "these are V/V wagons guaranteed, let's CFD." But this still feels wrong to me. Marl calling Alison hyperwolfy feels wrong to me. I know he has experience with her, but I do too, and we have an entirely different perspective. That's just one thing that's seemed off to me about these last ~12 hours.

My heart tells me to CFD, but I'm not sure where to go with it, and it could have disastrous results. Like hitting another PR. And after the Gavial read backfired on me for the first time ever (and after I pushed someone who is now almost certainly tracker!Amy - town PR!Amy), I'm not sure I have a great handle on this game.

I've been trying to lay low for the past few hours and read what other people were thinking. I've been trying to discuss with the players pushing for either Alison or Dya, and I feel an overwhelming level of indifference for some reason. This isn't as clear-cut to me as it seems to be to everyone else.

I'm still going to vote for one of them at EoD if I have to, just so that my vote matters, but the reason I'm not voting anyone right now is because I'm still trying to evaluate the gamestate.

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:45 am I have to admit I'm whelmed by Alison's recent posting, even while taking into consideration the fact she's (presumably) not caught up.

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:31 pm I call Alison a villager, then she re-enters the thread and does this.

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:00 pm It genuinely feels like Alison's antispewing.
Reading through his posts on them, he essentially takes the angle that it's likely V/V, but that if there's a wolf in the two it's more likely to be Dya, repeatedly putting Alison as town on readlists and Dya as PoE-ish, and states multiple times that if he has to choose between the two of them, he'll vote Dya (including writing a specific case on why he thinks it's more likely to be Dya than Alison).

However, at the end of the day, he ultimately ended up on Alison:

In general, when wagons are V/V, wolves decide how to vote based on factors like 'what makes them look the least bad' and 'what's most consistent with the reads they've already expressed' and 'what they think they would do as a villager. All of which ... should lead to him voting Dya over Alison, if they are actually V/V. Like, if your choices are "vote the wagon that you've previously said you would vote in this situation, who has less votes and thus is less likely to flip V" or "vote the wagon who's probably flipping today, who you've been calling a villager and saying you won't vote" the first option is obviously going to make you look less bad. He had expressed wavering confidence in his Alison read/said that she might be anti-spewing and her posts weren't inspiring confidence before EoD, but that only started a few hours before EoD and he could have just chosen not to build up progression to switch to Alison there if the wagons were V/V -- he has no reason to build up that reasoning beyond maybe 'thinking he would do it as village.'

I can't actually find his vote in his Iso (I think he might have just voted in the poll?) so I can't count what the vote count was at that point/how likely it was that his vote was cast at a time that would save Dya, but I have a hard time understanding why he wouldn't just stick with every previous statement he had made and vote Dya if Dya isn't a wolf.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

What else you got arete
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Town:
Amy (PR)
Arete (soulread)
Nutella

Dizzy
Marl

Chloe (most of the townread is because of Tangrowth's posting)
SPF

The rest (unordered):

Zack
C4
Dya
Visor
Sunbae

-------
Here is vulgard's final poe from the mason chat (paraphrased, not copypasted)
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

he repeats multiple times in the mason chat that dyachei is a coin flip as well, doesn't really take a stance on either side. he starts the chat with a really bad excuse for voting alison instead of dya though
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Marluxion wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:59 am he repeats multiple times in the mason chat that dyachei is a coin flip as well, doesn't really take a stance on either side. he starts the chat with a really bad excuse for voting alison instead of dya though
what was the excuse
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:50 pm a conundrum ive been having is that i've found syn's posts within the last couple of hours to be ...mildly villagery? at the very least, syn didn't roll over and die like i expected him to - there was quite a lot of venom and passive aggressiveness in his attitude and i dont really know if that's how he would react if he and his partner had been caught and the game was essentially a lock
probably NAI
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

the amount of hand-wringing and justification for voting alison at the end seems strange if the wagons were v/v. In that case he could just make a point of taking a firm stance on either side since it doesn't matter (unless he thought there was genuine merit to c4's PR read of alison i suppose, but lol?)
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

or hell, if wagons were v/v he could've pushed for the bronana cfd he was clearly hinting at. vulgard seemed weirdly preoccupied with not killing dya given his townread of alison and dya supposedly being much further down in his list

devil's advocate: maybe he thought it would make a super easy d3 to turbo v!dya after alison flips green, and that the converse was not necessarily the case.

devil's advocate to the devil's advocate: he knew that if dya flips wolf, the alison misyeet disappears as a possibility

somewhat related, i feel like the timing of vulgard turning on me roughly coincided with when i started making noise about wolfreading chloe, but I haven't checked the exact timing on that.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

but based on what marl said, it looks like vulgard was actually planning to go after c4 on day 3, not dya?
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Arete wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:00 am
Marluxion wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:59 am he repeats multiple times in the mason chat that dyachei is a coin flip as well, doesn't really take a stance on either side. he starts the chat with a really bad excuse for voting alison instead of dya though
what was the excuse
that he'd rather vote the player who isn't playing over the one who actually is
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

maybe he kept me around as a suspect without really pushing for my death because he knew that dya flipping wolf was gonna make me look terrible (also applies to sunbae too)

i wish hally was still around to blast someone in the POE last night :(
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

I got big "oops i pushed the wrong wolf vibes" from my d2 feelsbadman
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

spf is >>>>>rand partnered imo for exactly one interaction
i point to a post that i say looks like spf knew hally was a PR (P#1146) and he subtly defended it by changing the topic to hally possibly having a correct poe or something

the poe he gave from hally that was "Accurate" was c4/zack/visor/alison/dya/tangy
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

interesting

i do think spf's d3 was underwhelming
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

i hardclaim tracker
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

idk what happened with my dya read d2 / n2, it's one of those things that in hindsight seems like a bad read for bad reasons that shouldn't have happened

i think my brain just malfunctions when i'm in the poe and i struggle to get a good grasp on things
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

I think for me right now Syn's alignment is probably the most important to solve, which is really inconvenient because the three people who have occupied that slot are giving me pings in opposite directions. They're a slot that sticks out as particularly important because they're more or less the 'do we have a deepwolf' slot -- like, as in, I don't think Dya and c4 can be W/W based on how Vul treated them, so if Syn is town that means we do have a deepwolf.

So I guess I'm going to just ... collect my thoughts into a single post, and list off the points in favor of it and against it?

points in favor:

- Chloe had a handful of posts that I think she would find ... not difficult to fake if they occurred to her, but I don't think they would occur to her to fake (P#1400, P#1672 stick out here).
- looking at Chloe's treatment of Vul rather than Vul's treatment of Chloe the interactions don't really feel W/W? I feel like she would be unlikely to take the 'for God's sake Arete shut up about Vul, you're using talking about obvious-villager-Vulgard as an excuse to avoid actual content' angle as scum both in the sense that I think she would be less likely to take that angle if she had TMI that he was not, in fact, a villager, and in the sense that presumably wolves wouldn't want me to shut up about Vulgard.
- I remember liking Tangy's readlist and thinking it had a lot of depth of thought. this is a relatively weak point because readlists are relatively easy to fake for experienced players.
- Syn's annoyance kind of feels real

points against the slot:

- Vul was pretty insistent on shielding them from pushes. this isn't damning because wolves can and do shield villagers but IMO he didn't shield most of his other village-reads as hard (in terms of actions, rather than expressed read -- like, he stated a stronger townread on some other players, but I feel like every time my read on Tangy came up he was like 'do you still wolfread them aret? how about now? I thought her readlist was towny, what did you think?'
- Tangy's early posts were pretty meh and look kind of fakesolvey. I wrote a big wallpost on it at the time.
- Chloe's vote on Alison is pretty bad -- not in a 'she voted a villager' sense but it felt like she was appealing to things that weren't necessarily alignment related ('Dya is more useful than Alison') rather than actually making a read on Alison/actually calling her a wolf (like she did sort of imply it but that wasn't the justification she used for voting). This is especially bad if Dya is a wolf, which I currently think is very likely.
- If Dya is scum: I don't think Syn's defense of Dya is out of the range of W/W, like, if the team actually is Syn/Dya then Syn deciding to bus Dya today would just make them lose, because it's very unlikely to allow them to escape the PoE given the gamestate, so they don't really have a choice but to try to save them and hope it works.
- some of Syn's posting yesterday felt like they had, in a very literal sense, too much information, e.g. they voted Vul allegedly based on a skim of KZA's Iso but I double-checked KZA's Iso and there isn't really anything overtly partnery there? and they didn't explain it when I asked. it kind of makes me think someone in scumchat was like 'hi Syn, welcome to the team, Vul is outed, go vote him'
- I'm hoping it's just them/Dya or something because that makes the game easy

okay when I actually look at these lists I end up at 'the slot is probably just a wolf, the reasons to scumread it are a lot more compelling than the reasons to townread it, I'm just going to be mildly impressed with Chloe's posting if it is'
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:52 am idk what happened with my dya read d2 / n2, it's one of those things that in hindsight seems like a bad read for bad reasons that shouldn't have happened

i think my brain just malfunctions when i'm in the poe and i struggle to get a good grasp on things
were you villareading them?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by outed wolf »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:10 pm im starting to townread hally but it's for the overly elaborate 4d chess reason that i dont feel like theyre trying to towntell or get people to townread them. they feel somewhat detached from the game and their posts don't feel cloying or focused on how they're getting perceived - gth i would lean on this coming from hally as a villager
this post, marl?

maybe you have something worth looking at there
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

11 players currently alive

9 villagers 2 wolves

9v2 -> misexe -> nightkill -> 7v2 -> misexe -> nightkill -> 5v2 -> misexe -> nightkill -> 3v2 (LyLo)

so we have three misexes left before LyLo, the fourth makes us lose

which means we need a PoE of five people that contains both wolves

444 Amy - post history
393 bronana - post history
316 c4e5g3d5 - post history
428 dyachei - post history
379 Dyslexicon - post history
374 Marluxion - post history
464 nutella - post history
393 outed wolf - post history
389 staypositivefriend - post history
132 Tangrowth - post history / Chloe - post history / Syn - post history

Amy is the tracker
Marl isn't partnered with Vul
Outed Wolf isn't partnered with Vul. also I think he would be less likely to go out of his way to repeatedly insult my play if he were a wolf but I guess technically he could just be Like That.
Dizzy probably isn't partnered with Vul
Bronana probably isn't partnered with Vul
everyone else who's familiar with her seems to think Nutella is super villagery, I think I'm willing to sponge that.

316 c4e5g3d5 - post history
428 dyachei - post history
389 staypositivefriend - post history
132 Tangrowth - post history / Chloe - post history / Syn - post history
^ I think all wolves are within the PoE^

so we should have lock assuming none of my clears are wrong? (I intentionally only accounted for four people in my PoE in case you all want to kill me for being wrong about Vul's alignment)

ALSO I don't think c4 is a wolf with Dya because of Vul's post about c4/Dya/KZA which I don't think he makes if that's the exact team. so if Dya actually flips scum we can take him out of the PoE and have an extra execution left to use on someone.

does anyone want to dispute any of my clears (besides c4 disagreeing with Dizzy, I already know he disagrees with Dizzy)
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

arete, you've played with vul plenty, how does he tend to treat his partners? anything we should be looking for to clear/condemn people?
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:11 am
bronana wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:52 am idk what happened with my dya read d2 / n2, it's one of those things that in hindsight seems like a bad read for bad reasons that shouldn't have happened

were you villareading them?
not really, but I didn't really want to go there yet and got myself roped into defending them a bit
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:22 am arete, you've played with vul plenty, how does he tend to treat his partners? anything we should be looking for to clear/condemn people?
uhhh

not really, he's pretty versatile with regards to how he treats them

he does prefer powerwolfing/defending his partners but he's not in principle opposed to bussing (and in particular, if he doesn't think a partner is saveable he'll usually try to pivot to a bus). I think he would be mildly less inclined to bus in this game because the last time he tried bussing a partner he cased them and figured no one would listen, and then everyone listened, and so I think he would be less likely to try to do that again?

he's not the sort of wolf that's incapable of talking about or interacting with his partners
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

vulgard was talking about tangy's readslist still on d3 yesterday as the reason to keep the slot out of the poe, and I don't know why a wolf would give a fuck about defending a villager in the poe on the basis of some reads list they posted on early/mid d1 being well constructed

I kind of want to say vulgard would have rolled over if there was a wolf fairly deep, but that might be a bad read
Marluxion
The Mark

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by Marluxion »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:16 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:10 pm im starting to townread hally but it's for the overly elaborate 4d chess reason that i dont feel like theyre trying to towntell or get people to townread them. they feel somewhat detached from the game and their posts don't feel cloying or focused on how they're getting perceived - gth i would lean on this coming from hally as a villager
this post, marl?

maybe you have something worth looking at there
yeah, that post d1 kinda felt like spf KNEW hally was a PR but just didn't say it
vulgard defended with 'why would spf say that in thread though'
to which i responded 'well she didn't really she just gave a 'i townread them for reasons that point to them being a pr' without actually saying they read them as pr

and vulgard changed the topic to hally's poe
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Arete wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:17 am Dizzy probably isn't partnered with Vul
disagree
i still think their posting yesterday heavily tried to get aggression on to me instead of to vul until it was clear vulgard was going over no matter what
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

eh

idk, if I was a wolf with a PR read on hally I don't think I would make a post like that in the thread? you talk about that in wolf chat, not the game thread
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

oh also

I think Vul's very early posts (before I started to openly TR him) are less likely to contain things that hard align him with a partner, because I think he would have expected that I would catch him, or at least that it was reasonably likely that I would catch him. this doesn't affect that much because I was TRing him pretty early but it could maybe be relevant to his read on SPF? I'm on mobile and about to sleep so I can't fact check the details of his read there but I'll try to remember to do it in the morning.
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:42 am i hardclaim tracker
so you saw me visit your mom last night, then?
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

vulgard said he "could see c4 being a villager but at this time it is less likely than dyachei being a villager"
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

for sunbae
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

"1.) The reasonable solve is the straightforward one. It's Vulgard + Dya/SPF + Chloe/C4/Arete. If Vulgard is a wolf, a bunch of people become clear to me. Arete due to the reaction all day today. Bronana due to the pressure from Vulgard at times and Bronana's confusion on Vulgard near eod2. Dyslexicon due to the word usage read on Vulgard out of nowhere. Marl due to the night chat fake claiming thing. Outed Wolf due to the Wrong post.

Of the remaining people, SPF and Dya are not teamed. Just read SPF's ISO and the constant movement back to Dya. Nutella and Dya are not teamed, just read Nutella's ISO and see how hard they go at Dya d1. However, SPF and Vulgard could be paired due to the way Vulgard kept getting others to town case SPF for him. I would go Dya first due to Vulgards defense of Dya into shifting to pushing them a bit once “outed”. If Dya is a wolf, I would clear SPF and Nutella. If Dya is town I would go SPF. If SPF were a wolf, I would clear Arete and C4 (people Vulgard got to town case SPF for him) and finish off the game with Chloe. If Chloe didn't end it, I'd shrug and vote Nutella and be unhappy but everyone else would be clear to me (note, Nutella is not paired with Chloe due to the way Chloe sponged the Nutella thing onto Amy). To make that more visually appealing instead of word vomit:

Vulgard → If wolf, Dya → If wolf, Chloe → If town, C4 → If town, Arete
Vulgard → If wolf, Dya → If town, SPF → If wolf, Chloe → If town, Nutella
Vulgard → If wolf, Dya → If town, SPF → If town, Chloe → If wolf, C4"

(from sunbae)

seems reasonable enuyf
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

[VOTE: Dyachei] aubergine

fair enough

i just wish we had majority to wrap up this day quicker if dyachei is an inevitability
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

the real moment of truth is whether they'll kill amy or me
do they kill the IC or the pseudo IC who has access to more wolf spew
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i still want time to look through stuff, and maybe i change my mind somewhere along the line
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

[VOTE: dyachei] aubergine

no matter how i slice it, i very strongly dislike how lukewarm they were in their defense of me, their supposed top townread - even when the counterwagon was alison, their very vocal top wolfread

they focused almost entirely on pushing alison, but did very little to deter people from voting me

this isn't super congruous with a villagery mindset to begin with but i also know that dya specifically likes to shield strong townreads, and i selfishly would expect that to doubly apply to myself, given that i think they're probably quite confident in their ability to read me

i understand i'm preaching to the choir and this is almost more to convince myself than anything else, cause i think at the end of the day i don't WANT dya to be wolfing lol

Return to “Previous Rackets”