Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 5]

Post by lost monkey »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:59 am
lost monkey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:54 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:44 am Waiting with great anticipation for lost monkey's response to Sloonei regarding actions. :goofp:
If its regarding sloonei, I haven't seen sloonei do anything by the end of N2. Switched vote to nutella after her claim seeing her act scummy the entire day was not good and also i seem to remember he was trying to say in the thread that owner was town. His reads were also not good. So why not? The only reason i have him as town was because of his desperado shot. Didn't yourself tell us on D4 that i need to take a better look at sloonei lol. All crab had far better reads and very much similar to mine, he tried saving bunny, tried lynching act, tried lynching orange and plus i believed his claim. SInce all the powers i had figured town must have them in the game seeing gavial claim.
Not that it matters now, but I think you attributed a lot of things to me that I never did.

I am more concerned with what you protected allcrab last night. We have two confirmed players and several people who are much more clear/at risk of a night kill than he is.
Might remember some stuff wrongly but didnt you vote nutella and then change to made after her claim? and also didnt you say that owner might be town on D2. Allcrab was a better choice for me than you or tangy/tsp is because he can still use his power and which i consider to be a better thing and then tangy/tsp is someone who i have considered as possible poisoner candidate seeing longcon and bunny being poisoned.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:58 am did JJJ kill mafia or protect them for the most part?
Nobody answered you so I will.

I shrugged at nutella and ended up okay with her being chopped. I voted for the Made counterwagon because I was also okay with him being chopped. I would have been okay with the Owner wagon going over too. That set of three wagons was agreeable to me by the time the day ended.

I was a vocal contributor to and perhaps a leader within the thread motion against Owner and Sonnycrush leading to both of their deaths. Also Owner used her mafia role on Gavial and I in an effort to kill one of or both of us.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:04 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:58 am did JJJ kill mafia or protect them for the most part?
Nobody answered you so I will.

I shrugged at nutella and ended up okay with her being chopped. I voted for the Made counterwagon because I was also okay with him being chopped. I would have been okay with the Owner wagon going over too. That set of three wagons was agreeable to me by the time the day ended.

I was a vocal contributor to and perhaps a leader within the thread motion against Owner and Sonnycrush leading to both of their deaths. Also Owner used her mafia role on Gavial and I in an effort to kill one of or both of us.
ok
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tony has barely played since the day phase began. I view that as concerning with regard to poisoner prospects.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

lost monkey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:04 am Might remember some stuff wrongly but didnt you vote nutella and then change to made after her claim? and also didnt you say that owner might be town on D2. Allcrab was a better choice for me than you or tangy/tsp is because he can still use his power and which i consider to be a better thing and then tangy/tsp is someone who i have considered as possible poisoner candidate seeing longcon and bunny being poisoned.
What about protecting jay or seanzie?

Also (this stuff doesn't matter, but): you're remembering the nutella stuff wrong. I was never really involved in the push against her at all until the very end, and at that point she was pushing harder against me than I was against her. I voted for Made, but I don't believe that I was ever voting for nutella at any point, and I don't remember her claiming anything at any point.
RE: Owner, I did say "Owner is town" but that was just so I could get people to argue the point. Day 2 was stagnant. I was trying to get people to talk. I never actually thought that Owner was town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would appreciate general perceptions from anyone reading on 1) Esooa since she joined the game and 2) the mason claims she and Nanook share. I've already said my piece.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'd like for us to close as many theoretical worlds off as possible with the day that remains. If there is already any truth in the consensus (which right now isn't super clear to me outside suspicion of Made or acceptance of Made votes), we'll be much more likely to hold to it if we confirm the falsehoods of anything else.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:12 am I would appreciate general perceptions from anyone reading on 1) Esooa since she joined the game and 2) the mason claims she and Nanook share. I've already said my piece.
She good, da claim good.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

As I consider the poison targets, I find myself wondering something:

Some PerC folks have said they think it's definitely a Syndicate player. I don't really understand why that is the case. Expansion would be neat. I bring this up because the most obvious trend I note in the targets (Alison, Long Con, bad bunny, and Garden Gnome) is that they're players who have given the fewest overall reads outside Alison. The other three can be targeted without singularly implicating anyone, because those players didn't put enough reads into the game to make that possible. The Alison target alone would have to illuminate if any of them can.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:15 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:12 am I would appreciate general perceptions from anyone reading on 1) Esooa since she joined the game and 2) the mason claims she and Nanook share. I've already said my piece.
She good, da claim good.
How about the Tone Zone

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:00 am Also Alison it'd be cool to know how you feel about the prospects of a poisoner Martin. You may have said something already.
I've been marinating it in my mind. A poisoner Martin would certainly be able to get a townread from me easier than a scum Martin would. I'm not sure why he would claim poison healer really early and then not poison the claimant. Martin is a poisoner candidate, but not my top one.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:18 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:15 am
She good, da claim good.
How about the Tone Zone
eh?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:58 am @Alison where do you think you look first for mafia members if both aren't covered by Made and Mac?
Allcrab. Martin if things get really dire. Everyone else is mech cleared: the POE is really small.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:21 ameh?
Tony

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:23 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:21 ameh?
Tony
He remains a perfectly viable poisoner candidate. Nothing he's done has changed that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@lost monkey how do you feel overall about the role you played in the eliminations of nutella, Owner, and Sonnycrush? I ask for a reason, so please take no undue aggression from it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:21 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:58 am @Alison where do you think you look first for mafia members if both aren't covered by Made and Mac?
Allcrab. Martin if things get really dire. Everyone else is mech cleared: the POE is really small.
Please walk me through why you consider lost monkey to be mechanically cleared for the town faction.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mafia-aligned POE per mechanics

Players:

Alison
Allcrab
Garden Gnome
Guillosooa
lost monkey
MacDougall
Made
MartinGG99
Nanook
Sloonei
TangyStarkPrime

Eliminate non-suspects via mechanics:

Garden Gnome - poisoned and dying, will resolve anyway
Guillosooa - mason
Nanook - mason
Sloonei - backup desperado that shot orangecrush
TangyStarkPrime - desperado shot by Belzy

Remaining players:

Alison
Allcrab
lost monkey
MacDougall
Made
MartinGG99

From a behavioral perspective I can reduce that list more. From a mechanical perspective I don't know that I can. An argument can be made to mechanically clear lost monkey, but I don't think I would go that far. To eliminate lost monkey from this list I would need to consider behavior as well. Outside Made a behavioral argument can be made for all of them to be removed, so I will resist that level of generosity at least right this moment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:11 am
lost monkey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:04 am Might remember some stuff wrongly but didnt you vote nutella and then change to made after her claim? and also didnt you say that owner might be town on D2. Allcrab was a better choice for me than you or tangy/tsp is because he can still use his power and which i consider to be a better thing and then tangy/tsp is someone who i have considered as possible poisoner candidate seeing longcon and bunny being poisoned.
What about protecting jay or seanzie?

Also (this stuff doesn't matter, but): you're remembering the nutella stuff wrong. I was never really involved in the push against her at all until the very end, and at that point she was pushing harder against me than I was against her. I voted for Made, but I don't believe that I was ever voting for nutella at any point, and I don't remember her claiming anything at any point.
RE: Owner, I did say "Owner is town" but that was just so I could get people to argue the point. Day 2 was stagnant. I was trying to get people to talk. I never actually thought that Owner was town.
Nah i remember you voting nutella mid D1 and i saw you taking the vote off nutella and shifting to made after she claimed. You may not remember that but i do because i was lurking at that time. I didnt read much of D2 but i saw that so i assumed you tried convincing owner as town.

Did sean claim tracker? I had him as town but I preferred to save because i believed his claim. I still dont trust jay lol, after the whole trying to save nutella and trying to off made made be wary of him. If made is scum then i might believe he could be town otherwise still don't trust him.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I didn't try to save nutella. I did vote for Made, and I will tend to absorb most of the tried to save nutella presumption from that wagon because I am the loudest player on it, but I made just about zero effort to keep nutella alive. I was fine with her being eliminated, and I think that's visible in my posts if one just takes a look. Indeed when I actively promoted a non-nutella wagon around EOD it was for Owner. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also, if Made is mafia and we facilitated three separate mafia wagons at the end of Day 1, I will swell with insufferable ego.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:17 am As I consider the poison targets, I find myself wondering something:

Some PerC folks have said they think it's definitely a Syndicate player. I don't really understand why that is the case. Expansion would be neat. I bring this up because the most obvious trend I note in the targets (Alison, Long Con, bad bunny, and Garden Gnome) is that they're players who have given the fewest overall reads outside Alison. The other three can be targeted without singularly implicating anyone, because those players didn't put enough reads into the game to make that possible. The Alison target alone would have to illuminate if any of them can.
I think the poisoner can either win with town or scum from the looks of the poison. Except for the D1 poison, it may be that person was undecided or that person thought alison was scum. If the person thought alison was scum, that would mean bunny and guillo, one is town prosec and other is town mason. Long, bunny were people who thought you could be scum and gnome was just there. All of them were in your poe and the only person who blindly trusted you was tangy. Most of the perc people didnt agree with your read on bunny and probably would not have allowed the lynch to happen.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:44 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:17 am As I consider the poison targets, I find myself wondering something:

I think the poisoner can either win with town or scum from the looks of the poison. Except for the D1 poison, it may be that person was undecided or that person thought alison was scum. If the person thought alison was scum, that would mean bunny and guillo, one is town prosec and other is town mason. Long, bunny were people who thought you could be scum and gnome was just there. All of them were in your poe and the only person who blindly trusted you was tangy. Most of the perc people didnt agree with your read on bunny and probably would not have allowed the lynch to happen.
Is this an argument for why the poisoner is from The Syndicate or for why the poisoner is JaggedJimmyJay? Or something else? I'm struggling to follow.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:41 am I didn't try to save nutella. I did vote for Made, and I will tend to absorb most of the tried to save nutella presumption from that wagon because I am the loudest player on it, but I made just about zero effort to keep nutella alive. I was fine with her being eliminated, and I think that's visible in my posts if one just takes a look. Indeed when I actively promoted a non-nutella wagon around EOD it was for Owner. :smile:
You would have probably lynched me if given the chance on D1. You tried telling nutella was town thing but too many people didnt agree with you and then you changed to a i dont care with nutella getting lynched thing. I dont wanna wifom over you but ill wait for the made lynch to happen before i talk more. If she is actually scum then its fine if not you will be my scum read.
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:47 am
lost monkey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:44 am

Is this an argument for why the poisoner is from The Syndicate or for why the poisoner is JaggedJimmyJay? Or something else? I'm struggling to follow.
Why the poisoner is from synd.
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:26 am @lost monkey how do you feel overall about the role you played in the eliminations of nutella, Owner, and Sonnycrush? I ask for a reason, so please take no undue aggression from it.
I was the first one to call out nutella about being fake in the thread, sheeping your reads. Mac and nanook pushed after that and then alison went full on nutella is scum. I thought sonny was town till orange started posting. Didn't mind him getting shot but i didn't push too hard since everyone was already talking about it. By the end of D1, with the nutella save, i already figured out owner was scum, plus when i came into the thread it was already mid D2 and i didn't need to do anything since the lynch was going how i wanted it to be.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:49 am Why the poisoner is from synd.
Are you suggesting it's TangyStarkPrime then? The way you worded that post has me thoroughly confused by your meaning, which is likely more my fault than yours. I see that "most PerC people thought bunny was town", and sure that would seem to be true -- why does that preclude them from poisoning bunny? What about the targets being in my POE is indicative of the Syndicate players in general?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:40 pm
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:33 pm Heads up btw since i have used all the one shots i have had, me and allcrab do not have the same roles. I am the JOAT. So yeah there could be a possibility that martin may be scum.
Could you, like, elaborate on the "possibility"?
Play wise i have you as possible town lean but i don't see how town has the same two role, having the same ability in the same faction.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Alison what does a mafia-aligned Martin look like, and how does this version of Martin differ from that?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:53 am
Are you suggesting it's TangyStarkPrime then? The way you worded that post has me thoroughly confused by your meaning, which is likely more my fault than yours. I see that "most PerC people thought bunny was town", and sure that would seem to be true -- why does that preclude them from poisoning bunny? What about the targets being in my POE is indicative of the Syndicate players in general?
The only two people who could be poisoner is right now me and allcrab and it would be better to have bunny alive than dead for us. Unless you are considering guillo as poisoner?
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:57 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:53 am
The only two people who could be poisoner is right now me and allcrab and it would be better to have bunny alive than dead for us. Unless you are considering guillo as poisoner?
I'd considered Guillosooa before, though the corroboration of the mason claims relieves that. Allcrab is a prime poison suspect, albeit not the "top" suspect -- for me that's probably Martin. "I wouldn't poison bunny because I like bunny" is a little hard to take seriously, but I don't know the guy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My primary poisoner POE would be Martin, TangyStarkPrime, and Allcrab. So from that perspective, sure -- 2/3 are Syndicate.

I could consider Mac too simply for his lack of a claim. Behaviorally-speaking I dunno about that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If the poisoner is town or town-friendly, they need to just claim. Throw your nerves aside and get it out there. Forcing us to waste time hunting for you is detrimental to your own win condition if you can win with us. The longer this drags out the more likely you are to get shot by mafia or chopped by happenstance.

If anyone reading this that isn't a poisoner feels an immediate urge to interject with particular words, please just don't. Let it go. I know.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:58 am @MartinGG99 same question to you as the one directly above.
I would look to evaluating Allcrab + someone-else outside of that group for mafia compatibility.

JJJ + Sloon + LoMo I view as very unlikely non-town. TSP, of course, was desperado'ed. And then there are the Masons

In that "if" world where neither Made or Mac are mafia, I might even be forced to consider Alison as mafia in connection to Allcrab. Though I would very much dislike it coming to that (given what happened last time when I let paranoia linger) and probably re-evaluate the masons in comparison to Allcrab + Alison. Regardless, I think such a situation would be a problematic situation for me.

As it currently stands for me I don't think that outcome is very likely. I haven't really looked into it either.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:56 am @Alison what does a mafia-aligned Martin look like, and how does this version of Martin differ from that?
no clue tbh
Alison

Post by Alison »

I just read Martin's posts and feel like he's town
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:02 am My primary poisoner POE would be Martin, TangyStarkPrime, and Allcrab. So from that perspective, sure -- 2/3 are Syndicate.
Is TSP there for more-so for what TSP has done, or for what Tangy had done?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:29 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:02 am My primary poisoner POE would be Martin, TangyStarkPrime, and Allcrab. So from that perspective, sure -- 2/3 are Syndicate.
Is TSP there for more-so for what TSP has done, or for what Tangy had done?
Both.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@MartinGG99, gun to your head, who is the poisoner?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:33 am @MartinGG99, gun to your head, who is the poisoner?
Allcrab.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

My current world solve has Mac + Made as mafia and Allcrab as the most likely poisoner.

I'm not really bothered by people thinking I'm the poisoner given the circumstances. For all intents and purposes I don't have any sort of past-experience as 3P to know the differences between me as town and me as 3P so I can't really argue about it.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

Okay consider this.

This game has since day 1 been a fantastic thread state where the mafia have essentially been dismantled day after day tracing all the way back to day 1.

I have nearing on 900 posts.

At what point have I actually wolfsided?

I hate making arguments like this but I am a powerwolf. I rarely choose to bus. I like to take the path of least resistance as wolf. I like to just destroy the town.

If the mafia are Nutella, Owner, Sonny/OC, Made +1, how does the second highest poster and probably second largest contributor to the threadstate profile as a viable fifth? It makes no sense. I would argue that I have been townier on play than everyone in this game bar Jay. Think about that. I have been TOWNIER than EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, and you are putting me as second to last in the POE?

There is nothing that makes sense about me being mafia in this gamestate. The game would not be in this state with a 900 posting MacDougall wolfing. Everyone who has seen me wolf knows this. I am not mafia. We will probably lose if I die honestly. It usually happens. The feeling of being dead in DVC but seeing my townies bring it home is a feeling I rarely if ever feel.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If your list of POE is

Alison
Allcrab
lost monkey
MacDougall
Made
MartinGG99

I 100% should be considered the towniest person in this list, not the second wolfiest.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Mac I already know what you're saying and I did after like 2 hours. See I am not your enemy I stick up for you when you need it
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 260

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:05 pm Oh I didn’t see that. @TonyStarkPrime please verify whether or not that’s a finale meme and also who’d you target N4
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:08 pm finale meme
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:09 pm @TonyStarkPrime did you target Gnome with anything last night? If so you don't need to tell me what it was, I just need a yes or no.
No
Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:46 pm someone asked tsp a question and he made like 10 posts that mean nothign to anytihng and don't say anything and it tilted me off the fucking planet. I'm just going to not read them anymore
How did I possibly not answer the question
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 260

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

This is the best at answering questions that I’ve ever done
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:04 am Mac I already know what you're saying and I did after like 2 hours. See I am not your enemy I stick up for you when you need it
When have I ever implied you were my enemy?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:49 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:04 am Mac I already know what you're saying and I did after like 2 hours. See I am not your enemy I stick up for you when you need it
I see you as my enemy tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:51 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:49 am
I see you as my enemy tbh
Wow. How anime of you.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tbh by enemy I just mean you say I tunnel you and shit always

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”