Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: The Fall of Númenor - Day Two

Post by Wiml »

Deli wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:23 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:14 pm
Deli wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:12 pm Mac has been wolfy af, I thought I had another reason to wagon him and then realized I completely misread the thread and it became irrelevant. I still think he is >rand a wolf but tbh I don’t think we should lunch there today probably.
who should we lunch then, and more importantly, why?
I DON’T KNOW. Congrats Syndicate, you’ve broken a Deli

I mean maybe we resolve the wagons and lunch falcon, but I actually think he has been villagery today in tone,

and Marmot has spiraled downward.

Creature seems fine for lunch, but his tone has also been fine today.

The only thing stopping me from saying 100% Syn is that if it is some kind of softed claim we always need to lunch outside of it.

Gavial also seems fine to lunch, they were wolfy d1 the entire time and haven’t improved at all on tone.

A gavial/wiml/Syn world actually exists tbh. Wiml shielding both of them now that it seems mechanically he is likely clear hmm and tbh not really seeing much gamesolving from wiml as of late, just quips to clear ppl.
I'm far from shielding Syn or even gavial lol.

And yeah, my WIM tanked after the SoD2 fiasco and this game has taken more of a back seat for me.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by hollowkatt »

Deli wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:12 pm Mac has been wolfy af, I thought I had another reason to wagon him and then realized I completely misread the thread and it became irrelevant. I still think he is >rand a wolf but tbh I don’t think we should lunch there today probably.

I mean maybe we resolve the wagons and lunch falcon, but I actually think he has been villagery today in tone,

The only thing stopping me from saying 100% Syn is that if it is some kind of softed claim we always need to lunch outside of it.

Gavial also seems fine to lunch, they were wolfy d1 the entire time and haven’t improved at all on tone.

A gavial/wiml/Syn world actually exists tbh. Wiml shielding both of them now that it seems mechanically he is likely clear hmm and tbh not really seeing much gamesolving from wiml as of late, just quips to clear ppl.
I don't think I can call falcons tone today townie at all. He's asked a few questions but for the most part that's all he's been doing. It looks like good work but until he starts analyzing answers (and I'm not sure he's gotten them but also doesn't look like he's following them up or re-asking) I'm not sure that he's actually doing townie things.
Someone stopped the kill from happening last night, we know that to be true.

What we don't know is who was the NK target and who saved them. Esooa claims to have saved Wiml from the NK, Syn says that's a lie, but Syn also isn't ccing Esooa. I still believe Syn to be townie, even with the way he's clearly fucking around today.
I don't think Creature has been wolfy at all, I don't really get why people are wolf reading him.

Mac is an enigma wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in a soft burrito blanket. That is to say he's playing like Mac. Some trolling, some reads, and nothing you can take to a bank.

Marmot eh I guess? you know what you did marmot but really I don't see marmot wolf here either.

Gavial always seems like a chop to go for, I've had that thought a couple games now as both alignments. Definitely want to see more "solve" and less "I'm So RaNdOm" from him today.

Wiml is an interesting case. Only wiml and the wolves know for sure if he was the NK target or not. Even Esooa can't be 100% positive b/c he could have been JK even if she is the doctor.
I like his tone, and he's been doing some solving/making reads, so that's good.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

Mac's read progression on Nanook is also a bad look, particularly how he somehow forgets his D1 town read on him (?).

Given that Mac and Nook clearly know each other well, I would expect town-Mac to have a reasonably strong stance on Nanook as a player in particular out of his D1 reads list. I think him not retaining that read is wolfy.

I don't have an issue with Mac's read on Nanook changing here, I have the issue with Mac completely disregarding / being forgetful of his D1 read on a player he clearly knows very well coming into D2. I think it shows a clear lack of thought going into Mac trying to read Nanook which is the opposite of what I would expect from a player who not only seems to know him pretty well but has a reputation for having good (and presumably thoughtful as a result) reads as town.

Like don't get me wrong maybe town-Mac chose to actively sideline his read on Nanook because he was low posting? But that still seems weird to me, given that it's still presumably a player Mac knows very well and it feels like some effort must have been made to read Nook on D1 given Mac didn't have Nook as null.
Deli
The Mark
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by Deli »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:55 pm

I don't think I can call falcons tone today townie at all. He's asked a few questions but for the most part that's all he's been doing. It looks like good work but until he starts analyzing answers (and I'm not sure he's gotten them but also doesn't look like he's following them up or re-asking) I'm not sure that he's actually doing townie things.
Someone stopped the kill from happening last night, we know that to be true.

What we don't know is who was the NK target and who saved them. Esooa claims to have saved Wiml from the NK, Syn says that's a lie, but Syn also isn't ccing Esooa. I still believe Syn to be townie, even with the way he's clearly fucking around today.
I don't think Creature has been wolfy at all, I don't really get why people are wolf reading him.

Mac is an enigma wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in a soft burrito blanket. That is to say he's playing like Mac. Some trolling, some reads, and nothing you can take to a bank.

Marmot eh I guess? you know what you did marmot but really I don't see marmot wolf here either.

Gavial always seems like a chop to go for, I've had that thought a couple games now as both alignments. Definitely want to see more "solve" and less "I'm So RaNdOm" from him today.

Wiml is an interesting case. Only wiml and the wolves know for sure if he was the NK target or not. Even Esooa can't be 100% positive b/c he could have been JK even if she is the doctor.
I like his tone, and he's been doing some solving/making reads, so that's good.
this is the first good post I've seen from you all game. lifts my morale a little bit ty

I think falcon coming in and asking questions after being the counter wagon to a villa was towny. I guess the lack of solving/analyzing is concerning, could be light anti-spew ? since he is 100% in the poe unless something mechanical happens.

Creature is a skilled wolf, he's wolf almost every recent game I've played with him (sorry I know you hate meta). It takes me some time to clear him, and so far I have not seen any reason to. Solid poe for me.

Mac.

Marmot is certainly not for lunch today, but I'd say d1 was +ev imo, today has been much less compelling.

Gavial. lmao "I'm So RaNdOm" perfectly encapsulates this person's posting. Never not chopping this salad.

Wiml. " Even Esooa can't be 100% positive b/c he could have been JK even if she is the doctor."
We know the night kill or the 'night killer' could have also been JK'd, we know that to be true. Feels like you are assuming wiml was the NK in the bolded? ...

anyways....

time to hit the gym. bbl.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Gavial »

Syn wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:20 pm I want to open up a creature deli and serve up some marmot
Marmot you say?
You haven’t mentioned them much why do you read them as scum or partners with creature/Deli?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Deli wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:10 pm Marmot is certainly not for lunch today, but I'd say d1 was +ev imo, today has been much less compelling.

I'm ruminating on how to steer this thread in a more productive direction in as few posts as possible.

Also no, please never eat the marmots. Feeding them is ok.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’m thinking that Mac/Nanook/Syn/Falcon can’t all be town from this game state.
I’ve never really seen anything Townie from Syn, I’ll leave it as that.
I can’t really read Nanook that’s why I just put him as “Nanook” and leave him as that.
I personally find Falcon’s EoD1 to be somewhat Townie but I also think it could be scum pulling a desperate shift to Igno.
I think it Falcon is indeed scum his partner probably drived the igno wagon which fits Mac perfectly.
So I’m looking at people and what they’ve done.
I really don’t like how Mac has went about today and compared to last day. I would say he even put more contribution in then Marmot did last day but today the first noticeable thing he did was vote someone whom was one of his strongest TR’s last day.
Then Mac decides to OMGUS vote Kami in the poll knowing the vote wouldn’t count which makes me scum read them even more.

[VOTE: Mac Dongull] aubergine
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Creature »

Gavial wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:21 pm I’m thinking that Mac/Nanook/Syn/Falcon can’t all be town from this game state.
I can do any of Nanook/Syn/Falcon tbh.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

[VOTE: marmot] aubergine

I don't really think syn is mafia tbh this would be a fairly bizarre line if he is, he's probably just town fucking around
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Gavial wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:21 pm Then Mac decides to OMGUS vote Kami in the poll knowing the vote wouldn’t count which makes me scum read them even more.

[VOTE: Mac Dongull] aubergine
That’s not scummy tho
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

id be down with nanook/mac/hollow

ordered in preference
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 188

Post by MacDougall »

Wiml wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:05 pm Mac's read progression on Nanook is also a bad look, particularly how he somehow forgets his D1 town read on him (?).

Given that Mac and Nook clearly know each other well, I would expect town-Mac to have a reasonably strong stance on Nanook as a player in particular out of his D1 reads list. I think him not retaining that read is wolfy.

I don't have an issue with Mac's read on Nanook changing here, I have the issue with Mac completely disregarding / being forgetful of his D1 read on a player he clearly knows very well coming into D2. I think it shows a clear lack of thought going into Mac trying to read Nanook which is the opposite of what I would expect from a player who not only seems to know him pretty well but has a reputation for having good (and presumably thoughtful as a result) reads as town.

Like don't get me wrong maybe town-Mac chose to actively sideline his read on Nanook because he was low posting? But that still seems weird to me, given that it's still presumably a player Mac knows very well and it feels like some effort must have been made to read Nook on D1 given Mac didn't have Nook as null.
I forget my reads all the time. Especially when I multitable. If anything I forget them more when I am town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:07 pm [VOTE: marmot] aubergine

I don't really think syn is mafia tbh this would be a fairly bizarre line if he is, he's probably just town fucking around
I kinda like this vote.
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Okay then explain how nanook becomes your top town read, then your top wolf.
You kinda have to have a reason right?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I also think that big wall by HK is excessively scummy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kami wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:26 pm Okay then explain how nanook becomes your top town read, then your top wolf.
Nanook made a towny post. Then he made a scummy post. Now he made a towny one again. All the while Mac just here being transparent with his reads like a good widdle town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can't believe I am being scumread for having early onset dementia. This is discrimination.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: The Fall of Númenor - Day One

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:02 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:35 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:05 pm oh yeah,

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine mafia
You like Mac's reads, and they make sense...he has me as Town, how does this figure into your voting?
If Falcon is mafia this post clears me.

@MacDougall can you explain why you remembered this particular Day 1 post and why it clears you if falcon is mafia?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:32 pm

You like Mac's reads, and they make sense...he has me as Town, how does this figure into your voting?

@MacDougall can you explain why you remembered this particular Day 1 post and why it clears you if falcon is mafia?
I didn't remember it. I went back and looked. It clears me for obvious reasons.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: marmot] aubergine
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Yeah this game is probably just a town loss.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mac you've already exceeded your post cap for the day (that was your 51st post)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Urist »

MacDougall has exceeded the post cap. The vote for Marmot will not be counted.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by hollowkatt »

kinda wanna kill mac but also won't be caught dead on a wagon with deli and/or kami so that kinda sucks
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lol
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

oh so we can post more than 50 posts but our votes don't count? that's nice
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Kami wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:26 pm Okay then explain how nanook becomes your top town read, then your top wolf.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:35 pm [VOTE: marmot] aubergine
AND
Then becomes their sheep read!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:34 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:32 pm

I didn't remember it. I went back and looked. It clears me for obvious reasons.
It doesn’t clear you in any way, shape or form.
Enlighten me if you think otherwise because that doesn’t look like a post that only Scum!Falcon not aligned with you would make.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

“Everyone has but 50 posts per game day. Flagrant disregard of this post limit will result in a modkill.”

This mean Mac Mod Killed?
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Syn »

Deli, Marmot, and Gavial sure are interested in mechanics

ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 59

Post by falcon45ca »

Gavial wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:46 pm “Everyone has but 50 posts per game day. Flagrant disregard of this post limit will result in a modkill.”

Was it a flagrant disregard?

[VOTE: VOTE GAV] aubergine

He's not nearly as suspicious of me and I haven't been at my towniest. Doesnt make sense
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Syn wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:58 pm Deli, Marmot, and Gavial sure are interested in mechanics

And?

Gavial wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:46 pm “Everyone has but 50 posts per game day. Flagrant disregard of this post limit will result in a modkill.”

I wouldn't call it a flagrant disregard, he went one post over.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 59

Post by falcon45ca »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:53 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:58 pm Deli, Marmot, and Gavial sure are interested in mechanics

And?

I wouldn't call it a flagrant disregard, he went one post over.
Who's scum Marmot?

Some people say you, but I tend to disagree.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:44 pm

Was it a flagrant disregard?

[VOTE: VOTE GAV] aubergine

He's not nearly as suspicious of me and I haven't been at my towniest. Doesnt make sense
I think you can be scum but I think Syn and Mac ARE Scum.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My problem is that everyone not named esooa or hollowbutt looks scummy, and I'm having a hard time differentiating townies messing around and wolves messing around.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Actually, I'll put Gav in the townpile too.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’m not entirely sure what others see wolfy in you Falcon.
I suppose I haven’t been paying much attention but none of your posts haven’t really had anything that stand out towards either alignment IMO.

One thing I did like as I mentioned before was EoD1 and how you went about it. Felt like a genuine town ready to die before that Igno CFD.
But honestly if I were to pick the 3rd scum, you might make sense as it would explain Mac’s CFD push and the way Syn handled WimI today.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Gavial wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:17 pm I’m not entirely sure what others see wolfy in you Falcon.
I suppose I haven’t been paying much attention but none of your posts haven’t really had anything that stand out towards either alignment IMO.

One thing I did like as I mentioned before was EoD1 and how you went about it. Felt like a genuine town ready to die before that Igno CFD.
But honestly if I were to pick the 3rd scum, you might make sense as it would explain Mac’s CFD push and the way Syn handled WimI today.
Just because I can :p Ima pretend I’m Falcon and respond.

But Gavial! You just said nothing stands out as AI but say my EoD1 was genuine town.

No Falcon, I did not. I said your posts haven’t been AI but your REACTION in EoD1 did feel like AI Genuine Town ready to die.
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Urist »

Vote Count 2.3

MacDougall (3) - Deli, Kami, Gavial
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (1) - MacDougall
Deli (1) - hollowkatt
Syn (2) - Marmot, Creature
falcon45ca (1) - Esooa
Creature (1) - Syn
Marmot (1) - NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Gavial (1) - falcon45ca

Not Voting (1) - Wiml

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to execute.

Current Post Counts

MacDougall - 93 / 91 (0 left)
Syn - 69 / 73 (4 left)
Esooa - 89 / 100 (11 left)
hollowkatt - 73 / 90 (17 left)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 49 / 69 (20 left)
Deli - 76 / 98 (22 left)
Gavial - 74 / 96 (22 left)
Kami - 48 / 75 (27 left)
Wiml - 72 / 100 (28 left)
Creature - 63 / 92 (29 left)
Marmot - 51 / 83 (32 left)
falcon45ca - 56 / 91 (35 left)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:31 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:29 pm falcon is still mafia. I have nothing else to say

oh well, I also am here to say igno is bussing him
I need to go back and read or you can just explain the case a little more, and who is their third?
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:18 pm Falcon > nook for lunch, but nook hasn’t really actually done /anything/, wolfy or otherwise iirc so :shrug:
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:34 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:13 pm
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:10 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:06 pm @Esooa is Kami mafia?
RN I'd say she's town. In the game I played with her previously she didn't really care that much and made few reads etc because she was scum and didn't really want to be. This game obviously she cares about reading stuff and is mad at HK because of what she's read
Kami’s caring is a function of her mood, not her alignment ime
Besides hollowkatt, who else are you up to lynch?
i'm almost at the point with hollow that like nah, idk that a wolf comes in and does that-- not going to clear them for being inconsistent but Idt it would make sense for hollow to be w/w is falcon and I'd rather flip falcon first.

Villa
Deli

Villa lean
wiml
marmot
igno?

Not clearing(hopefully not more than 1 wolf in here)
Mac
Esooa
Kami
Hollow
Creature

Lunch here(three wolves-- one time?!)
gavial
nanook
falcon

tbh tho it's early and this list could be very good or very bad or neither :O

I want to yeet this read progression. Reading back to Day 1, Deli had a lot to say about a number of different players, though very little to say about falcon. Regardless, falcon became Deli's top scumread when Deli made a list with the reasoning of "falcon had wolfy posts".

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:29 am [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

I’m happy to go falcon, can we just make sure we are not tie-ing up the wagons? Like someone move from igno please

His vote came at a time when falcon was ahead 4-2-2 over igno and Wiml. The thing that bothers me about this post is the Deli seems more interested in breaking a tie here than yeeting falcon over Wiml or igno. What I'm reading in the tone in this post is that Deli didn't care who was yeeted.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh I forgot. [VOTE: Deli] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Marmot wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:06 pm
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:31 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:29 pm falcon is still mafia. I have nothing else to say

oh well, I also am here to say igno is bussing him
I need to go back and read or you can just explain the case a little more, and who is their third?
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:18 pm Falcon > nook for lunch, but nook hasn’t really actually done /anything/, wolfy or otherwise iirc so :shrug:
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:34 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:13 pm
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:10 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:06 pm @Esooa is Kami mafia?
RN I'd say she's town. In the game I played with her previously she didn't really care that much and made few reads etc because she was scum and didn't really want to be. This game obviously she cares about reading stuff and is mad at HK because of what she's read
Kami’s caring is a function of her mood, not her alignment ime
Besides hollowkatt, who else are you up to lynch?
i'm almost at the point with hollow that like nah, idk that a wolf comes in and does that-- not going to clear them for being inconsistent but Idt it would make sense for hollow to be w/w is falcon and I'd rather flip falcon first.

Villa
Deli

Villa lean
wiml
marmot
igno?

Not clearing(hopefully not more than 1 wolf in here)
Mac
Esooa
Kami
Hollow
Creature

Lunch here(three wolves-- one time?!)
gavial
nanook
falcon

tbh tho it's early and this list could be very good or very bad or neither :O

I want to yeet this read progression. Reading back to Day 1, Deli had a lot to say about a number of different players, though very little to say about falcon. Regardless, falcon became Deli's top scumread when Deli made a list with the reasoning of "falcon had wolfy posts".

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:29 am [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

I’m happy to go falcon, can we just make sure we are not tie-ing up the wagons? Like someone move from igno please

His vote came at a time when falcon was ahead 4-2-2 over igno and Wiml. The thing that bothers me about this post is the Deli seems more interested in breaking a tie here than yeeting falcon over Wiml or igno. What I'm reading in the tone in this post is that Deli didn't care who was yeeted.

All of this is true. I thought falcon had wolfy posts, and seemed like a viable wagon. People were discussing igno, who I was TRing, and I voted falcon to distance the wagons. D1 “yeets” aren’t something I get incredibly attached to and care a lot about unless I think I’ve found an outted wolf. That didn’t happen this game, I thought I had a wolfy player and a wagon I wouldn’t feel bad about. I didn’t want igno tested but I also am reluctant to captain d1 and take charge because my reads can be bad and then I feel responsible for villager bloodshed.

I’m multitabling and not following here closely currently, if this is a viable wagon please be present at 11am when I’m able to post. I will not be here 25 minutes out of eod and will miss eod.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Syn »

[VOTE: Deli] aubergine

ImageImageImageImage
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Yeeted* not tested
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I think Deli is villager though.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Syn wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:19 pm[VOTE: Deli] aubergine
Yeah Deli is Def Villager.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I had them as a team with Igno and Syn but after that Igno flip it seemed more likely Deli was town.
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

What’s sad is Syn made a bad read d1, didn’t stop to think about the game setup, and has just tunneled ever since. Is this a wolf trying to seem consistent or a villager who consistently plays anti-town?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

[VOTE: Syn] aubergine
I’m good with either Mac or Syn.
@Marmot
@Esooa
@Wiml
@Long Con
Come vote Syn!