Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Re: Night 3 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Enrique »

bea wrote:Fuck. :( rip Mr.

This day went from.shitty to.a. damn dissaster and even Mafia.can't.go.right

I can't even cope.right.now.
:hug:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 91

Post by fingersplints »

Sorry didn't vote (not that my vote would have been a serious one anyways). My settings are still set to GMT and I thought I had more time, so glad I noticed that now!

:rip: MR

My initials are now MM so that's why it's awesome! But as I am not an option I went for the merry making.

I do see above Bea had a bad day so :hug: :hugs:
hope to start my read now :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

Made wrote:
Boogs wrote:
Boogs wrote:Lame result and I don't see why everyone jumped on Keterman. Made escapes once again with his Baddie teammates.....
Mister rearranger. I'm sorry guys I'm in two games and I haven't been keeping up all the way. i don't see how the crowd shifted to Mr Rearanger suddenly and we decided not to lynch Made when we I thought that we mostly agreed he needed to go,
Made wrote:
Boogs wrote:Voting Made because nothing has changed my mind since yesterday. If he turns up bad, we may see who his teammates are.

Not even when I directly replied to your original reason for voting for me-That even a civvie would want to defend themself- nothing has changed?

I just want to make sure you acknowledge this post before In case i do die.
Please acknowledge this boogs.

Anyone can defend themselves, Civ or mafia. I think you defended yourself because you got real worried, but your buddies seemed to have changed the tides and convinced the majority otherwise. I get real bad vibes from you still so you're going to get my vote until you're out and I help expose you with my vote.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

And forgot to say earlier. Buy, Daisy! And Welcome Splints!!!!!!! Sad to see SD go, but always glad to play with Spintsy!
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

*bye
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

RIP MR... sucks to lose Sir Galahad. :srsnod: And Splintsy, it is very exciting to play a game with you again! Will Keys come and join sometime?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Long Con wrote:And Splintsy, it is very exciting to play a game with you again! Will Keys come and join sometime?
Likewise! He just said that he will join. :ninja: (I miss the little smilie with the glasses and cane! I wish I had saved him before the piano went under) Not sure if he meant a game sometime, or he is hoping to replace into this one too since he asked me what theme earlier. :derp:
Gro-oo-ovy
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 340

Post by thellama73 »

What the heck? Why did you all bandwagon MR at the last second? Made is obviously, obviously, could not be more obviously bad and you let him steer you away to someone like MR? The baddies are running this show. It's a sorry bunch of civilians indeed. :sigh:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am actually stunned that you people let yourselves be manipulated so easily when the truth is staring you in the face.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Try being a little more condescending just so you look like even more of an ass at endgame.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Enrique wrote:Try being a little more condescending just so you look like even more of an ass at endgame.
Okay, I will.

Listen up, people.

Made is bad.
SVS is bad.
Made is on SVS' team.
SVS is on Made's team.
SVS and Made are on the same team, a team of baddies.

Remember the first time we voted to lynch Made? SVS was all over him like white on rice. Why? Because they had a lynch switch in their back pocket ready to use. AP killed, lynch switch gone. Where did SVS' suspicions of Made go? Poof! Vanished. Now she desperately doesn't want to lynch him. Why? The reason she gives is that we won't learn anything from him if he flips civ. As opposed to who? Did we learn a lot from MR flipping civ? Two seconds thought reveals that it's a nonsensical reason not to lynch somebody.

And no one seems to remember that Made's case on MR was specifically cooked up to save his own skin. He asked what he could do to avoid being lynched, I said make a case on someone else, so he cooked one up out of thin air. He never believed in it. He just didn't want to die. Of all the suspicious people in this thread, THAT's the case you fell for? Really? Use your heads.

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Well, I'm glad we cleared that up.
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:What the heck? Why did you all bandwagon MR at the last second? Made is obviously, obviously, could not be more obviously bad and you let him steer you away to someone like MR? The baddies are running this show. It's a sorry bunch of civilians indeed. :sigh:
Usually I'd be annoyed but I totally deserve that. Unmitigated disaster.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:Since we now see that the Beast and the Rabbit were SKs who killed on even and odd nights, I think they balance each other out. There could still be just one mafia team, since the Rabbit killed odd nights and DF was killed NIght 1 and flipped bad. With 25 players and 2 as SKs, I assume a mafia team would have at least 3-4 members. If only 1 mafia, maybe even 5 people. So if we have two mafia teams of 4 players each that would leave 15 potential civ roles. Does that sound balanced enough for those who would know better than me?
That sounds good to me, yeah. I don't know better than you, though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I feel like I'm dead. Am I dead? If not, disregard the color.

If so, welcome to any game I play

Also, my knuckles are bleeding and I may or may not have burnt some bridges, so rl and Mafia are going equally well tonight. :D :wall:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

*reads back*

Well, I shall follow this game to the end. My virginous Gallahad spire demands it...
:noble:

Thanks for being so kind as I hung out with my sister and friends. Seriously, yay...

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

GOD wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I wonder if the good Lord will show up tonight. I'm super tired so I hope I don't miss him. Or her. Whichever.
Ask and you shall receive :srsnod:

The LORB is returned. Having perused your offerings from the other night, I have decided to shine my light upon YOU, Bullzeye. I have granted you a boon. You will not know what it is until games end, but with luck you will benefit from it.

Since the only LORBS more Magnificent than I, DP & Roxy, have graciously allowed me to be here, I would like to see some words of praise for them. It may be in any form you like, but the more praiseful, the better. The next night I have a boon, I will extend it to the best praise of our Hosts.

THE LORB HAS SPOKEN

You may now grovel.
Rezz me like Jeebus, oh GOB?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

Mongoose wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Since we now see that the Beast and the Rabbit were SKs who killed on even and odd nights, I think they balance each other out. There could still be just one mafia team, since the Rabbit killed odd nights and DF was killed NIght 1 and flipped bad. With 25 players and 2 as SKs, I assume a mafia team would have at least 3-4 members. If only 1 mafia, maybe even 5 people. So if we have two mafia teams of 4 players each that would leave 15 potential civ roles. Does that sound balanced enough for those who would know better than me?
I think any of us that have played more than one Roxy game might guess differently. I think there are probably 2 teams, of maybe 3 each, possibly four if she has several power civ roles, but I think 3 each. Just like there were two SKs (the SKs shared a nightly kill really, since many/most SKs kill nightly), for balance, with different powers. There are likely other indies than the SKs, maybe a neutral or two. Roxy LOVES Indies, and I think DisPor would like the chaos/unpredictability factor that several indies might bring. I wonder what Splints thinks of composition. She has hosted with her several times.

And no Llama, not on Mades team. Have you read my posts? I think he's bad. I also think Made's a Seemer. So I DON'T want to lynch him until we lynch someone around him, becasue he is still gonna be the main topic of conversation if he dies and flips civ. MR flipping civ convinces me of it more than ever. LC was more a placeholder vote for me (resetting the poll is a bitch on phone) becasue while I DO think he is bad, I have nowhere near the case built I would need to have. Besides you KNOW I hate hard distancing with a purple passion ever since WWE. I did it there against my will, and it helped me, but I hated it~ total WIFOM argument, but a true one. Between work, and getting a new tablet last night (squeeeee) I have not had as much online time as I would like, but have nothing better to do this weekend, other than my Saturday D & D game.

i think this is kinda funny when MP lambasted me while he was trying to lynch me for having no compassion for the nub player and going after him so hard.

I will address anything else I need to tonight after work, probably right after the NP goes up, that is about when I will be getting home.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ebwop~ although the one big team theory has its good points as well. It certainly fits my thoughts better, but tbh, I still think that there are either two teams, and that Faradays role was left ambiguous and there was more than one Knight; in the movie they are the "KnightS" not "Knight". But having Faraday as a solo baddie (although I would have called a single baddie a rogue rather than a baddie, but that's a quibble) could be a balance to one big team.

My gut still thinks 2 though.

And my words for the LORB~

Our hostess and host are fair, kind, awesome & fun loving. Having a fun loving host makes a game more fun. They are creative, smart, and two people who are very capable of some wicked twists and mysteries. They have created a wonderful game, and I hope they host together again.

Happy Friday :dance:
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

thellama73 wrote:
Enrique wrote:Try being a little more condescending just so you look like even more of an ass at endgame.
Okay, I will.

Listen up, people.

Made is bad.
SVS is bad.
Made is on SVS' team.
SVS is on Made's team.
SVS and Made are on the same team, a team of baddies.

Remember the first time we voted to lynch Made? SVS was all over him like white on rice. Why? Because they had a lynch switch in their back pocket ready to use. AP killed, lynch switch gone. Where did SVS' suspicions of Made go? Poof! Vanished. Now she desperately doesn't want to lynch him. Why? The reason she gives is that we won't learn anything from him if he flips civ. As opposed to who? Did we learn a lot from MR flipping civ? Two seconds thought reveals that it's a nonsensical reason not to lynch somebody.

And no one seems to remember that Made's case on MR was specifically cooked up to save his own skin. He asked what he could do to avoid being lynched, I said make a case on someone else, so he cooked one up out of thin air. He never believed in it. He just didn't want to die. Of all the suspicious people in this thread, THAT's the case you fell for? Really? Use your heads.
^This =100% I agree. I wanted to mention SVS changing and defending Made yesterday but I didn't want them to draw attention to me but I need to say I agree with Llama 100%. I've trusted him since the beginning when he found Made in a lie, and I trust his judgment here also.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Um I am not defending him. I want to start a discussion about his defenders tbh.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

S~V~S wrote:Um I am not defending him. I want to start a discussion about his defenders tbh.
So you want us not to vote for Made (your teammate) and talk about the other defenders that probably will be the ones not with you two's team either and not about you too? Got cha SVS. ;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I've been suspecting SVS for some time now, but her attack on Made gave me pause, so I wanted to see how he flipped before coming out and exposing my feelings about her. In light of her not wanting to lynch him now (I don't know what evidence this "seemer" role theory is based on) and in light of the way the last lynch went down, I am absolutely convinced that she is bad. In fact, I would rather lynch her than Made tomorrow, because at this point I am more sure about her than I am even about him.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am worried about all of the people overtly defending Made. I would think some of them are civs, but not all. This is exactly how baddie teams act with seeker roles. Exactly. If we lynch Made and he flips civ, that will create cred for his defenders. So I would like to discuss our opinions of his defenders before we lynch Made. I still want to lynch him. I just want to look at the people sticking up for him with him not the primary part of the equation.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seemer not seeker, effing autocorrect, plus a new keyboard arrangement.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 35

Post by a2thezebra »

I was the second to vote MR, blatantly providing reasons so vague it might as well have been a gut read. SVS shortly after switched her vote to MR. In her posts she was against Made, in her vote she was for Made. It's simple. They're teammates.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Made
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
Okay, I will.

Listen up, people.

Made is bad.
I'm just going to pretend you mean bad in like a Michael Jackson sort of way.
thellama73 wrote: And no one seems to remember that Made's case on MR was specifically cooked up to save his own skin. He asked what he could do to avoid being lynched, I said make a case on someone else, so he cooked one up out of thin air. He never believed in it. He just didn't want to die. Of all the suspicious people in this thread, THAT's the case you fell for? Really? Use your heads.
1. Not true. I believed that MR was bad, and I proved my suspicious with that post. If I really wanted to just live, I would of just made a case against MM or Juliets or Mongoose, any of the other popular people to hate, it would been more of a sure fire way to live, but wouldn't of been who i was the most suspicious of. I like to think my case was stronger than the suspicion of everyone else, but I also feel that it's ability to overcome the biases of other player's suspicions shocking, and others should too.
2. So many of the people who voted for MR also voted for me day 2. There's no way all of them were on my team.
3. List that have three items are more visually appealing.

linki- other way to look at this include
1. You and SVS are teammates trying to discredit me
2. SVS was looking for a reason to switch their vote for me and your confidence worked as a solid excuse
3. Your confidence made SVS think you knew something she didn't.

out of the three i'm leaning towards 2 and 3.
Pov: you reading my takes
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Seriously, have a thorough read of the MR wagon. Some votes may be civilians not knowing what's best and jumping on the wagon because they liked it slightly better than Made's, but in S-V-S's case, there is no excuse. That was a scummy vote if there ever was one. I've got my eye on everyone who voted MR before juliets' vote, as well as juliets herself. Anyone who was pretending that my posts made sense at that time was clearly trying to pull the strings, and it worked. Town reads on bwt and Dana.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Why would SVS, an experienced mafia player, put her faith in the confidence of a player who had been almost completely inactive up until that very point, and with no evidence or solid reasoning to back up that confidence? Because she was looking for an opportunity to find a counterwagon so her teammate doesn't end up lynched. The obviously fake "awwww but Keterman was so confident" post after MR flipped town seals the deal.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Keterman wrote:Why would SVS, an experienced mafia player, put her faith in the confidence of a player who had been almost completely inactive up until that very point, and with no evidence or solid reasoning to back up that confidence?
While your conclusions is the most straight forward, i'm not sure yet. I'll think on it...
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Made wrote:hmm... I just realized something. If MP killed on even nights, and I'm correct in assuming there's only one mafia, then we might not have a kill tonight.
The Knight who says Ni might have a baddie partner who does the killing. Somebody killed Epi last night. Or there's a second mafia.

...here comes the French speculation...

Linki: Ok Enrique, first my post about the French pings you, and now you propose there is another mafia team to balance the game. :evileye:
To be fair, most full games these days (and even a lot of speed games) feature more than one baddie team. It's not a huge leap to assume that here, especially when a baddie was NKed on the first night and we don't know exactly who by.
thellama73 wrote:I am actually stunned that you people let yourselves be manipulated so easily when the truth is staring you in the face.
Must be nice to always be right about everything and never make a single mistake. Obviously you're just better than everyone else.
S~V~S wrote: And no Llama, not on Mades team. Have you read my posts? I think he's bad. I also think Made's a Seemer. So I DON'T want to lynch him until we lynch someone around him, becasue he is still gonna be the main topic of conversation if he dies and flips civ. MR flipping civ convinces me of it more than ever. LC was more a placeholder vote for me (resetting the poll is a bitch on phone) becasue while I DO think he is bad, I have nowhere near the case built I would need to have. Besides you KNOW I hate hard distancing with a purple passion ever since WWE. I did it there against my will, and it helped me, but I hated it~ total WIFOM argument, but a true one. Between work, and getting a new tablet last night (squeeeee) I have not had as much online time as I would like, but have nothing better to do this weekend, other than my Saturday D & D game.
I feel like this whole seemer argument of yours is just so that when we inevitably lynch Made, if he flips civ you can say "I told you so, look, seemer through and through!".
Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Um I am not defending him. I want to start a discussion about his defenders tbh.
So you want us not to vote for Made (your teammate) and talk about the other defenders that probably will be the ones not with you two's team either and not about you too? Got cha SVS. ;)
I am beginning to lose trust in SVS, but I think if both she and Made are bad they're probably on different teams. I think she's telling the truth when she talks about her hate for distancing.
thellama73 wrote:I've been suspecting SVS for some time now, but her attack on Made gave me pause, so I wanted to see how he flipped before coming out and exposing my feelings about her. In light of her not wanting to lynch him now (I don't know what evidence this "seemer" role theory is based on) and in light of the way the last lynch went down, I am absolutely convinced that she is bad. In fact, I would rather lynch her than Made tomorrow, because at this point I am more sure about her than I am even about him.
The evidence is SVS knows she's gone hard against Made so if he flips civ she wants to give herself something to fall back on, but if the 'theory' came out after his lynch it'd be too obvious.
Keterman wrote:I was the second to vote MR, blatantly providing reasons so vague it might as well have been a gut read. SVS shortly after switched her vote to MR. In her posts she was against Made, in her vote she was for Made. It's simple. They're teammates.
Hmm... This is an interesting point.
Keterman wrote:Why would SVS, an experienced mafia player, put her faith in the confidence of a player who had been almost completely inactive up until that very point, and with no evidence or solid reasoning to back up that confidence? Because she was looking for an opportunity to find a counterwagon so her teammate doesn't end up lynched. The obviously fake "awwww but Keterman was so confident" post after MR flipped town seals the deal.
I also agree with this. I did bring up with her that I hadn't thought you'd been as 'spot on' as she said in Misfits earlier. It does seem like she was putting the blame for her vote onto you as if it's your fault.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I am actually stunned that you people let yourselves be manipulated so easily when the truth is staring you in the face.
Must be nice to always be right about everything and never make a single mistake. Obviously you're just better than everyone else.
It's actually quite a burden. :noble:

If nothing else, consider this: SVS has said she thinks Made is bad but doesn't want to lynch him. What kind of civvie doesn't want to lynch a baddie? That one statement alone is enough to paint her as bad in my eyes.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Well, this is quite the turnaround on S~V~S. I think you all know where I stand on the topic.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
I think any of us that have played more than one Roxy game might guess differently. I think there are probably 2 teams, of maybe 3 each, possibly four if she has several power civ roles, but I think 3 each. Just like there were two SKs (the SKs shared a nightly kill really, since many/most SKs kill nightly), for balance, with different powers. There are likely other indies than the SKs, maybe a neutral or two. Roxy LOVES Indies, and I think DisPor would like the chaos/unpredictability factor that several indies might bring. I wonder what Splints thinks of composition. She has hosted with her several times

With the amount of players this game I would bet money that there are two teams. The last time I remember we tried to do a large mafia team (Pirates on TP - 5 person team) I think we both felt it was a little too easy for the mafia. I would say the mafia teams maybe START with 3. You are forgetting her love of recruits. Although, there is no reason the team numbers have to be the same. The last role copy list for AHS I saw I'm pretty sure had different numbers on each team with one of them having slightly better abilities to even out the extra member.

If two indies (SK like) have been killed, I'd say there are a couple neutrals alive. (good chance they might not stay neutral though).
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Keterman wrote:Why would SVS, an experienced mafia player, put her faith in the confidence of a player who had been almost completely inactive up until that very point, and with no evidence or solid reasoning to back up that confidence? Because she was looking for an opportunity to find a counterwagon so her teammate doesn't end up lynched. The obviously fake "awwww but Keterman was so confident" post after MR flipped town seals the deal.
No in thread evidence or reason doesn't mean there isn't a reason ;) Not saying that is why, just throwing it out there.
I haven't read all the situation so I haven't made up my mind yet
Gro-oo-ovy
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Keterman wrote:Seriously, have a thorough read of the MR wagon. Some votes may be civilians not knowing what's best and jumping on the wagon because they liked it slightly better than Made's, but in S-V-S's case, there is no excuse. That was a scummy vote if there ever was one. I've got my eye on everyone who voted MR before juliets' vote, as well as juliets herself. Anyone who was pretending that my posts made sense at that time was clearly trying to pull the strings, and it worked. Town reads on bwt and Dana.
I would suggest you re-read carefully my reason for voting MR. I asked him two questions. One he answered satisfactorily but the second he gave an answer that made absolutely no sense. I asked him another question to clarify his answer and he never answered me. His answer to the question convinced me that he didn't know how to get out of what he said and had just submitted an answer hoping I wouldn't notice that it didn't make sense. I felt more sure than I have with other people that we had a baddie and I voted as such.

Even though I've had a lot of trust in SVS the seemer thing does seem odd. I see the seemer role come up a lot in games yet I haven't seen many games where there really was a seemer so I think the probability in any one game that we'd have a seemer is low. Then again, it is Roxy. She was the seemer in a game that Kate and I hosted on RM so I can see the possibility of her using the role. I'm going to have to spend some time considering what you guys have to say about SVS and make a decision about whether she belongs on the trust level on my list. I have been wrong about her before thinking she was good when bad AND thinking she was bad when good.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 247
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Made wrote:hmm... I just realized something. If MP killed on even nights, and I'm correct in assuming there's only one mafia, then we might not have a kill tonight.
The Knight who says Ni might have a baddie partner who does the killing. Somebody killed Epi last night. Or there's a second mafia.

...here comes the French speculation...

Linki: Ok Enrique, first my post about the French pings you, and now you propose there is another mafia team to balance the game. :evileye:
To be fair, most full games these days (and even a lot of speed games) feature more than one baddie team. It's not a huge leap to assume that here, especially when a baddie was NKed on the first night and we don't know exactly who by.
I don't think you understand. I DO agree that there is more than one baddie team. The problem is that I'm being unjustifiably ridiculed for saying so while the same people, including you, are on board with the idea. Can you explain that one? :mad:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
It's actually quite a burden. :noble:

If nothing else, consider this: SVS has said she thinks Made is bad but doesn't want to lynch him. What kind of civvie doesn't want to lynch a baddie? That one statement alone is enough to paint her as bad in my eyes.
Just a questions about Seemers (which i am not one of). Would they have a role that doesn't exist in the game or any role of their choosing? Because if they have the latter, they'd also need to know every single role that's in this game, which sounds a bit overpowered.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I don't think you understand. I DO agree that there is more than one baddie team. The problem is that I'm being unjustifiably ridiculed for saying so while the same people, including you, are on board with the idea. Can you explain that one? :mad:
Where are you being ridiculed? I haven't seen anything like that.
Made wrote: Just a questions about Seemers (which i am not one of). Would they have a role that doesn't exist in the game or any role of their choosing? Because if they have the latter, they'd also need to know every single role that's in this game, which sounds a bit overpowered.
Seemers tend to appear as a civ role rather than their own. Generally they get to choose, but you bring up a good point here. A seemer presumably wouldn't know any civ roles (aside from the ones revealed so far which includes some that are alive). There is the possibility they'd just show up as a random civ but I don't think there is any reason to believe a seemer exists in this game. Personally I tend to only be open to the possibility if we're told one exists and don't like people assuming any old lynched civ is a seemer unless there's very good reason to because I think it's a weak as hell way to justify killing a civ.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Where are you being ridiculed? I haven't seen anything like that.
Made wrote: Just a questions about Seemers (which i am not one of). Would they have a role that doesn't exist in the game or any role of their choosing? Because if they have the latter, they'd also need to know every single role that's in this game, which sounds a bit overpowered.
Seemers tend to appear as a civ role rather than their own. Generally they get to choose, but you bring up a good point here. A seemer presumably wouldn't know any civ roles (aside from the ones revealed so far which includes some that are alive). There is the possibility they'd just show up as a random civ but I don't think there is any reason to believe a seemer exists in this game. Personally I tend to only be open to the possibility if we're told one exists and don't like people assuming any old lynched civ is a seemer unless there's very good reason to because I think it's a weak as hell way to justify killing a civ.
Actually...when you say it like this, a seemer even existing in a game where roles aren't revealed sounds incredibly over powered.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Interesting point Made. Normally, the seemer would choose the role they would appear as when they died. Since we don't know any roles I don't know how they would choose. That would be a good argument against there being a seemer.

linki, I'm posting anyway even though others have said it
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Where did this whole seemer speculation even come from? Did I miss something, or was this just a completely random idea thrown out there for no reason that people are somehow taking seriously?

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:Where did this whole seemer speculation even come from? Did I miss something, or was this just a completely random idea thrown out there for no reason that people are somehow taking seriously?
It was SVS's theory and alleged reason for voting for me....
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:Where did this whole seemer speculation even come from? Did I miss something, or was this just a completely random idea thrown out there for no reason that people are somehow taking seriously?
SVS decided Made is a seemer. Who is taking it seriously? No one but SVS seems to be in my opinion.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:
Yeah, but is it based on anything, or did she just come up with it out of thin air? I can make up role powers you might have too. Maybe you will explode and kill the last person to vote for you when lynched! Maybe you switch teams every time you take a certain number of votes. I don't understand why people are taking this seriously if it's not based on any evidence.

linki: Bullzeye. It seems to be getting a lot of unwarranted attention from Juliets & co. is all I'm saying.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:
Yeah, but is it based on anything, or did she just come up with it out of thin air? I can make up role powers you might have too. Maybe you will explode and kill the last person to vote for you when lynched! Maybe you switch teams every time you take a certain number of votes. I don't understand why people are taking this seriously if it's not based on any evidence.

linki: Bullzeye. It seems to be getting a lot of unwarranted attention from Juliets & co. is all I'm saying.
Several people commented on Made's comment. How does my comment get separated and called "Juliet & co.". Who is Juliet & co.?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:

Several people commented on Made's comment. How does my comment get separated and called "Juliet & co.". Who is Juliet & co.?
I just named you because yours was the last post I read that mentioned it.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh ok. Thanks for the explanation.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:

It was based on the fact that support for me keeps appearing where you least expect it when you least expect it. However, I don't know why others considered it. I know I'd of personally consider it if weren't me said to be seemer, it was just the only explanation of my support provided this gsme.

Return to “Previous Jobs”