No flavor (host/dead/non)
50%

Total votes: 6
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 308

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:59 pm Deli's whole sequence on me is pretty hard to see from a villager perspective.
D1 Deli posting about me a bunch, saying that they found my posting weird early, noting that I was being wishy-washy, and putting me on wolf lists.
Then on D2, they come out and peek me villager-- Deli has said that due to their participation, they wanted to do their part in fake seering-- but why then all of a sudden believe that I'm a villager? If Deli legitimately thought I could be a wolf on D1, they would not then choose to use me a fake V peek imo.
Then today, they're out calling me a wolf because they didn't die or I didn't die or something. There isn't any sort of logical progression there.
And remember that Deli has seen my game more up close than anyone. Deli has modded very recent wolf games of mine, seen how I seer hunt, how I village, and should be able to make some pretty insightful reads on me. And all of that is lacking.
I'm actually fine just going there today because I'm confident enough and letting the wolves resolve the seer stuff. Still think it's just likely Deli/Hyena/Creature
[VOTE: Deli] aubergine
Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:37 pm Like luckbox is just a wolf here 99% of the time
I feel like this should be the post you're responding to and not the one on Alison.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by MissSparkles »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:26 am Closed role madness is also a lot different than a straight cop game lol
yes, doing it in this game is even worse
Yea pretty much.
:cloud9:
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: hyena ] aubergine

hammer time
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:32 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:20 pm
Strawhenge wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:38 pm This whole thing, combined with the fact that a mafia team with a superkill ability hasn't obliterated a supposed town cop, makes me real fuckin nervous about Michelle.
I mean she's still probably town its just tilting and was a massive waste of time and energy but

Significantly >rand still town
"tilting, massive waste of time and energy"

nanook held the red for 24 hours and hammered with it. This is obviously town though right
You’re making good points.
Deli
The Mark
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Deli »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:41 pm
Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:37 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:46 pm
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 pm I think this is my first time playing with Alison, their posting seemed good to me from what I have read
This was weird and I noticed it at the time.
How would you "think" it's your first time playing with Alison? You would know and say something like "I don't know Alison at all but their posting seems good"...
really weird to not know there. I get that you've played at multiple places and stuff but still.
It really isn’t weird, it’s weird that you think it would be weird. I may have played with her on MU but I’m not sure. I think this is our first time because the avatar is different than the other account that was just a basic girl name that I’m thinking could be her. Why do you think this is a weird? What about it is wolfy to you? You’re working really hard to set me up for a mislunch and have been all game, which is wolfy for you tbh. Normally, as a villa you would be much more confident and assertive, instead of trying to make a case like this. Just my opinion yo
I think it's weird and I said in that post that I know you've played on other accounts. It's just weird phrasing though. I noticed in real time though and on iso chose to post about it.
Idgi, I said I think it’s my first time playing with them (implication being I don’t have meta), then that I thought their posting seemed good— which it had been. This just feels like you making stuff up to try to case me when I didn’t do anything. I don’t play on other accounts? I played on uglydelicious for awhile, then I switched to Deli. I am deli everywhere I play.
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:44 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:59 pm Deli's whole sequence on me is pretty hard to see from a villager perspective.
D1 Deli posting about me a bunch, saying that they found my posting weird early, noting that I was being wishy-washy, and putting me on wolf lists.
Then on D2, they come out and peek me villager-- Deli has said that due to their participation, they wanted to do their part in fake seering-- but why then all of a sudden believe that I'm a villager? If Deli legitimately thought I could be a wolf on D1, they would not then choose to use me a fake V peek imo.
Then today, they're out calling me a wolf because they didn't die or I didn't die or something. There isn't any sort of logical progression there.
And remember that Deli has seen my game more up close than anyone. Deli has modded very recent wolf games of mine, seen how I seer hunt, how I village, and should be able to make some pretty insightful reads on me. And all of that is lacking.
I'm actually fine just going there today because I'm confident enough and letting the wolves resolve the seer stuff. Still think it's just likely Deli/Hyena/Creature
[VOTE: Deli] aubergine
Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:37 pm Like luckbox is just a wolf here 99% of the time
I feel like this should be the post you're responding to and not the one on Alison.
I didn’t see that post, sorry I’ll go back and read it but I’m walking around a city rn and sightseeing. I feel bad for being absentee but I care and I feel like you mislunching me leads to wolf win >.<
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

I’m voting luckbox, it’s obvious to me from modding him wolfing and seeing him wolf so much. I don’t have time to case the other wagons but I stand by my soul read on creature as well, haven’t read his recent posting but probably don’t need to.
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Who is Michelle?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:51 pm You’re making good points.
I want to trust esooa but the constant vote swiching and implorations to hammer anyone doesn't exactly make that easy.
But where is Hyena?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:57 pm I’m voting luckbox, it’s obvious to me from modding him wolfing and seeing him wolf so much. I don’t have time to case the other wagons but I stand by my soul read on creature as well, haven’t read his recent posting but probably don’t need to.
LOL
This is literally the case that I was telling you should have been making and now you're making it.
But lets hear this all out. Have you ever seen me FPS a seer kill or not take seer hunting super seriously? What is it about my play here that makes my role "obvious" to you?
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:00 pm
Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:57 pm I’m voting luckbox, it’s obvious to me from modding him wolfing and seeing him wolf so much. I don’t have time to case the other wagons but I stand by my soul read on creature as well, haven’t read his recent posting but probably don’t need to.
LOL
This is literally the case that I was telling you should have been making and now you're making it.
But lets hear this all out. Have you ever seen me FPS a seer kill or not take seer hunting super seriously? What is it about my play here that makes my role "obvious" to you?
I’ve seen you miss the seer a bunch, and you got uppity at me for laughing that the wolves missed d1 when I was still pretending to be seer. Maybe I missed something, I thought Kami was the seer d1 which is why I dropped my peek on her lmao what is FPSing about the seer kills? It seems like correct peeks were killed, no? The Falcon kill actually heavily implicated you because idk who else kills someone with no peeks left behind. I ISO’d falcon and he had no peeks, you were literally talking about seers not leaving peeks (bsball I believe) last time you wolfed? I definitely think you take it seriously, which is why you didn’t kill me— I peeked you villa which outted to you that I’m not seer. You’re obviously just a wolf here.
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:58 pm
I want to trust esooa but the constant vote swiching and implorations to hammer anyone doesn't exactly make that easy.
But where is Hyena?
^ lunchbox just wants to lunch any villager it seems.

I feel like Esooa claimed seer? Did I misread? Wtaf is this.
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:15 am I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:

I didn’t misread. LB just outting himself here
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Unless that is a copypasta joke or something that I don’t understand lol

In which case :blush blush blush: I’m still seer lmao
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Luckbox Inc »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:17 pm [VOTE: ALISON] aubergineI've decided to sheep Hyena, they're my Top Town right now.
It's true that there is no reason reading Falcon to assume that he was actually leaving a Hyena peek. But there is no reason to not think it either. I still have no idea why any wolf team with Hyena on it would make it.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

But where is Hyena?
I'm literally not trying at all and am not going to until idk, next game
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:07 pm
But where is Hyena?
^ lunchbox just wants to lunch any villager it seems.

I feel like Esooa claimed seer? Did I misread? Wtaf is this.
What? What?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:15 pm
But where is Hyena?
The problem esooa is that I trust you and want to be sheeping you. So can you try?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:16 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:15 pm
But where is Hyena?
The problem esooa is that I trust you and want to be sheeping you. So can you try?
why do you want to be sheeping me

and no probably not for a day phase or two
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:06 pm I’ve seen you miss the seer a bunch, and you got uppity at me for laughing that the wolves missed d1 when I was still pretending to be seer. Maybe I missed something, I thought Kami was the seer d1 which is why I dropped my peek on her lmao what is FPSing about the seer kills? It seems like correct peeks were killed, no? The Falcon kill actually heavily implicated you because idk who else kills someone with no peeks left behind. I ISO’d falcon and he had no peeks, you were literally talking about seers not leaving peeks (bsball I believe) last time you wolfed? I definitely think you take it seriously, which is why you didn’t kill me— I peeked you villa which outted to you that I’m not seer. You’re obviously just a wolf here.
You've seen me miss the seer by taking shots at seers who are peeking my wolfmates villagers?
Like I can literally only be a wolf if my partners are exactly Hyena and Creature fwiw-- who I think are your partners.
And I would never not kill Nanook last night if that were the case.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:18 pm why do you want to be sheeping me

For all the same reasons I wanted to in our only other v/v game together.
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Not too interested in what wolves say they would “never do” fwiw
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:21 pm Not too interested in what wolves say they would “never do” fwiw
I think you're lolcatting fwiw
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:20 pm

honestly ur wolfy imo
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

I’ve convinced myself into voting for nook, this has like the opposite flavour too Thunal’s into the woods play, the difference being be he claimed PR before Thunal did. His play yesterday was so obviously anti town though. It gives me pause
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:22 pm

honestly ur wolfy imo
His approach to you here does feel like a pocket, if we believe Hyena he’s town, given your vote, you think that’s not the case? You made a case against Nook so pardon me if i’m confused here.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:22 pm

honestly ur wolfy imo
I mean I'm intrigued for sure
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I still feel for the most part deli is spewed town by creature, so I think a hyena team is still more likely luckbox+hyena+creature

I think the timing of luckbox pushing deli was interesting, it exists after my push on nanook where if luckbox is with hyena he maybe tries to kill deli to pull both cops to lylo and win with my or miss sparkles votes on nanook
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

hyena and creature both posting so little this day is a concession
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:27 pm I still feel for the most part deli is spewed town by creature, so I think a hyena team is still more likely luckbox+hyena+creature

I think the timing of luckbox pushing deli was interesting, it exists after my push on nanook where if luckbox is with hyena he maybe tries to kill deli to pull both cops to lylo and win with my or miss sparkles votes on nanook
I'm just confident that Deli is a wolf now and think they're borderline lolcatting at me today.
And because I'm confident there, it makes sense to push us in that direction because then-- assuming both seers are still alive tomorrow, we still have a miskill and an extra peek. Being wrong on Deli would probably be really bad and spell doom for this game-- but I don't think I am.

Also-- there isn't anything about Deli/Creature stuff that can't just be a bus.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

creature says day 1 he will be easier to read later

well this day phase he has an unexplained ??? scum read on ejj and some idk, "don't scum read me weh you're tunneling" posts and that's all
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:30 pm hyena and creature both posting so little this day is a concession
Probably for Hyena for sure at least.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

If Hyena is seer then I'm peeked.
And if Nanook is the seer then I've been on a wolf team that has made two kills I never make.
Like I was pretty confident that Nanook was the seer yesterday. I also still thought he was faking on Kza-- believe it or not.
But Nanook seemed pretty sure that he was actually the seer. And the idea that I just wouldn't kill him and that I would believe Kami's peek when I know Kami can fake with some wolves is just ridiculous fwiw.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

the thing is if it is hyena wolf and creature wolf that just makes literally everything worse day 2 cause I fucking red peeked hyena and creature was going to be voted but nanook is like no me like ugh

if it is hyena it's not even good. I literally don't care if we win cause day 2 was SO bad I already just hate the game
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by fingersplints »

Gonna view the other side out loud here, IF hyena is town, and telling the truth:
N1-Creature v
N2-Luckbox v
N3-MissSparkles v
PoE: Deli, ejj, Esooa, fingersplints, nanook

I know I’m town, and I can’t see Esooa being mafia at this point. So that would leave Deli, ejj, nanook

I have to find nanooks checks again. But off the top of my head I think both cops are claiming Sparkles v, and both leave Deli in the PoE
Gro-oo-ovy
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

-_- being accused of lolcatting when you’re trying to wim is extremely tilting. I’m being borderline anti social to clear myself because that’s my duty as town in this gamestate. Never unvoting LB today wtaf
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:36 pm If Hyena is seer then I'm peeked.
And if Nanook is the seer then I've been on a wolf team that has made two kills I never make.
Like I was pretty confident that Nanook was the seer yesterday. I also still thought he was faking on Kza-- believe it or not.
But Nanook seemed pretty sure that he was actually the seer. And the idea that I just wouldn't kill him and that I would believe Kami's peek when I know Kami can fake with some wolves is just ridiculous fwiw.
if nanook is seer you can easily kill Kami and hope hyena wins a dome which was 100% their plan based on posting
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:37 pm Gonna view the other side out loud here, IF hyena is town, and telling the truth:
N1-Creature v
N2-Luckbox v
N3-MissSparkles v
PoE: Deli, ejj, Esooa, fingersplints, nanook

I know I’m town, and I can’t see Esooa being mafia at this point. So that would leave Deli, ejj, nanook

I have to find nanooks checks again. But off the top of my head I think both cops are claiming Sparkles v, and both leave Deli in the PoE
that's accurate (both claiming sparkles v, neither checking deli)
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:37 pm -_- being accused of lolcatting when you’re trying to wim is extremely tilting. I’m being borderline anti social to clear myself because that’s my duty as town in this gamestate. Never unvoting LB today wtaf
you aren't dying today
You have other days to post if you are busy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I almost feel like voting Deli today from a best chance to get a wolf perspective from all the checks
Gro-oo-ovy
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:38 pm
if nanook is seer you can easily kill Kami and hope hyena wins a dome which was 100% their plan based on posting
It seems like a bad plan. Also a bad plan for me to be believing Nanook.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

No. I just don't feel like playing right this second. Like, I don't think there's anything I can say anymore to get you guys to listen to me and believe me. This has happened to me too many times recently, and it doesn't feel like anything I can do will change your minds.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:40 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:38 pm
It seems like a bad plan. Also a bad plan for me to be believing Nanook.
probably is a bad plan but it's possible. I don't know how much say you have in night actions if you disagree with someone elses plan, so I don't see why it's not
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:41 pm No. I just don't feel like playing right this second. Like, I don't think there's anything I can say anymore to get you guys to listen to me and believe me. This has happened to me too many times recently, and it doesn't feel like anything I can do will change your minds.
I mean this is wolfy.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Like, go look at my last game where I hydra'd with Syn. I shouted all of D2 that Alison was mafia, and even after I died, no one took one look at her, and she (and Nanook) ended up winning the game.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:41 pm No. I just don't feel like playing right this second. Like, I don't think there's anything I can say anymore to get you guys to listen to me and believe me. This has happened to me too many times recently, and it doesn't feel like anything I can do will change your minds.
it's pretty much a self fulfilling prophecy then
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:42 pm
I mean this is wolfy.
I don't care anymore.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:42 pm
it's pretty much a self fulfilling prophecy then
Like, what do you want me to say? I gave you my checks and all the thoughts I had. I'm not going to bother repeating myself a couple more times if people simply aren't going to listen to me.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

People who know Hyena: is it likely from a town perspective they would let a day go by with nanook claiming red check on KZA and lead everyone into voting there without saying anything?
Gro-oo-ovy
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:42 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:42 pm
I mean this is wolfy.
I don't care anymore.

Lmao ok this is a fine lunch too

Return to “Previous Heists”