Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:43 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:42 pm
Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:41 pm No. I just don't feel like playing right this second. Like, I don't think there's anything I can say anymore to get you guys to listen to me and believe me. This has happened to me too many times recently, and it doesn't feel like anything I can do will change your minds.
it's pretty much a self fulfilling prophecy then
Like, what do you want me to say? I gave you my checks and all the thoughts I had. I'm not going to bother repeating myself a couple more times if people simply aren't going to listen to me.
idk answer the thing I @d you with? your ejj read?
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:40 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:38 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:36 pm If Hyena is seer then I'm peeked.
And if Nanook is the seer then I've been on a wolf team that has made two kills I never make.
Like I was pretty confident that Nanook was the seer yesterday. I also still thought he was faking on Kza-- believe it or not.
But Nanook seemed pretty sure that he was actually the seer. And the idea that I just wouldn't kill him and that I would believe Kami's peek when I know Kami can fake with some wolves is just ridiculous fwiw.
if nanook is seer you can easily kill Kami and hope hyena wins a dome which was 100% their plan based on posting
It seems like a bad plan. Also a bad plan for me to be believing Nanook.
probably is a bad plan but it's possible. I don't know how much say you have in night actions if you disagree with someone elses plan, so I don't see why it's not
I am pretty deferential but in this case it would be two kills that I think I'd be taking issue with. And it's not like I haven't been super active this game. I've never not had a problem coming to agreement in wolfchat though. It's all whatever though.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:44 pm
Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:41 pm No. I just don't feel like playing right this second. Like, I don't think there's anything I can say anymore to get you guys to listen to me and believe me. This has happened to me too many times recently, and it doesn't feel like anything I can do will change your minds.
Like, what do you want me to say? I gave you my checks and all the thoughts I had. I'm not going to bother repeating myself a couple more times if people simply aren't going to listen to me.
I think Ejji is town. The only time I did suspect her was D1 when she was doing the stuff that I mentioned she did in the game I talked about where she was scum. She hasn't done anything like that since I feel like.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by fingersplints »

I’m going to vote for the next person who says they don’t care anymore.
Gro-oo-ovy
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:46 pm
I think Ejji is town. The only time I did suspect her was D1 when she was doing the stuff that I mentioned she did in the game I talked about where she was scum. She hasn't done anything like that since I feel like.
well your checks basically PoE them mafia so... what? Who is mafia?
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

and maybe case the people you think are mafia? or like try to convince people? You can't just say "lol this is my read" then coast and expect things to happen
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:48 pm and maybe case the people you think are mafia? or like try to convince people? You can't just say "lol this is my read" then coast and expect things to happen
I mean if you're interested in game throwing you could supplement the coasting with a fake red though but 😹
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:46 pm I’m going to vote for the next person who says they don’t care anymore.
Wouldn't this be you ceasing to care though?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:47 pm
The people outside of my checks are {you, Ejji, Nanook, Deli, fingersplints}. Who I thought could have been the mafia team was you, Nanook, and one of Deli or fingersplints. If I take you as town, then Deli and fingersplints are probably both mafia -- I trust Ejji over both of them.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Yeah. Game should be super solveable for both seers with all live peeks
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

:knight: :knight: hyena has showed up can we hammer now
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:48 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:46 pm I’m going to vote for the next person who says they don’t care anymore.
No, I still care. I just feel bad for JJJ when people keep saying they don’t want to play. I’ve hosted enough games that I know it isn’t fun to have to read that in your game.
And it makes the game less fun with people keep saying how much they hate it. I want to play a fun game.
Gro-oo-ovy
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:48 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:48 pm and maybe case the people you think are mafia? or like try to convince people? You can't just say "lol this is my read" then coast and expect things to happen
I mean if you're interested in game throwing you could supplement the coasting with a fake red though but 😹
How am I coasting? When I finally did come back D2, y'all literally hammered KZA before I could get anything meaningful done. I had wanted to bait people into thinking that I thought Luck was scummy (I had a green check on them at the time) just to see who would pounce on that, but y'all hammered before that could go anywhere.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:51 pm
The people outside of my checks are {you, Ejji, Nanook, Deli, fingersplints}. Who I thought could have been the mafia team was you, Nanook, and one of Deli or fingersplints. If I take you as town, then Deli and fingersplints are probably both mafia -- I trust Ejji over both of them.
okay well I don't really see finger as scum or even deli that much but I'm not gonna ask for a case or anything but... Just saying like figuring out your PoE and trying to give reasons why would have been good
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

let's let it play out in a painfully aggravating fashion on EoD?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:51 pm :knight: :knight: hyena has showed up can we hammer now
[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:53 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:48 pm
No, I still care. I just feel bad for JJJ when people keep saying they don’t want to play. I’ve hosted enough games that I know it isn’t fun to have to read that in your game.
And it makes the game less fun with people keep saying how much they hate it. I want to play a fun game.
Yeah I know. I completely get where you're coming from.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:53 pm
How am I coasting? When I finally did come back D2, y'all literally hammered KZA before I could get anything meaningful done. I had wanted to bait people into thinking that I thought Luck was scummy (I had a green check on them at the time) just to see who would pounce on that, but y'all hammered before that could go anywhere.
Like, don't get mad at me simply for 1.) not knowing what to do about Nanook claiming a red check on someone even though I know they're not the cop, and 2.) not being able to post more because y'all hammered before I could post more.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:54 pm let's let it play out in a painfully aggravating fashion on EoD?
*until EoD

I mean I'm fine with Hyena too now though.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:55 pm
Like, don't get mad at me simply for 1.) not knowing what to do about Nanook claiming a red check on someone even though I know they're not the cop, and 2.) not being able to post more because y'all hammered before I could post more.
Like, these sort of accusations are why I don't trust you, Esooa. You're ignoring all the details about what actually happened.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I meant mostly that you had 13 posts before you showed up

in about 21 hours 13 posts isn't a lot imo when you're occupying literally the most important slot for town if you're the cop
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

And then you were calling me scummy simply because I had a n0 on Creature? Like, what do want me to do about that?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:56 pm
Like, these sort of accusations are why I don't trust you, Esooa. You're ignoring all the details about what actually happened.
if you don't trust me I will just vote you out tbh
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:56 pm I meant mostly that you had 13 posts before you showed up

in about 21 hours 13 posts isn't a lot imo when you're occupying literally the most important slot for town if you're the cop
I told you why I didn't post. I didn't want to out that I was cop, but I didn't know how to handle Nanook's claim. On top of that, I was also pissed at myself for being wrong about Alison and also checking Luck.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:56 pm And then you were calling me scummy simply because I had a n0 on Creature? Like, what do want me to do about that?
that's literally how mafia works

I am judging the validity of your checks. I think creature is mafia. So I don't believe you checked him town. That's.... completely normal
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:57 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:56 pm I meant mostly that you had 13 posts before you showed up

I told you why I didn't post. I didn't want to out that I was cop, but I didn't know how to handle Nanook's claim. On top of that, I was also pissed at myself for being wrong about Alison and also checking Luck.
those posts are this day phase not last
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Does anyone have a moment to check the timing on this? Did hyena post at all between nanook claiming red check and the hammer because I feel like it was about 24 hours or so and that seems like ample time to do something about it. All it would have taken is one post
Gro-oo-ovy
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:54 pm

I thought it was pretty self-explanatory? Literally, the people who are not in my PoE are me, my checks, and Ejji. Like, what more do you want me to explain?
okay well I don't really see finger as scum or even deli that much but I'm not gonna ask for a case or anything but... Just saying like figuring out your PoE and trying to give reasons why would have been good
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:00 pm

I thought it was pretty self-explanatory? Literally, the people who are not in my PoE are me, my checks, and Ejji. Like, what more do you want me to explain?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

i think the Kami kill was a genuine seer hunt and the counterclaim was just sort of an ill-thought out plan fwiw.
The N1 kill of Falcon I think pretty bad from Hyena-wolf perspective.

The other option for Nanook wolf is having the N1 kill be a genuine seer hunt on Falcon and N2 being totally wtf?

Hyena being a wolf makes a lot more sense in that vacuum, aside from everything else.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:57 pm

This doesn’t make sense to me. I get not wanting to put yourself unnecessarily but when someone is leading everyone into a “fake red check” then that’s the time to do it.
Gro-oo-ovy
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:59 pm
Does anyone have a moment to check the timing on this? Did hyena post at all between nanook claiming red check and the hammer because I feel like it was about 24 hours or so and that seems like ample time to do something about it. All it would have taken is one post
Here, I'll pull up my first post upon returning right before the hammer. Just give me a second.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Hyena,
You were questioning me on D2 after you had supposedly peeked me.
That's pretty bad.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

It’s funny that I am supposedly in Hyena’s PoE and been talking about them for all of today now, but they keep refusing to even address me or respond to anything I’ve said about them.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Oh wait now they did lol
Gro-oo-ovy
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

do you seriously think that's enough? Like it shouldn't be hard for you to say "these are the wolves and here's why" but I didn't see anything like that from you at all

if you're in a cc you don't just go "I'm cc" then flop over, you should be able to explain why they're mafia
Hyena
Loan Shark

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Hyena »

Here are the first three posts I made upon returning after disappearing for a while:
Hyena wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:39 pm Alright, I'm here now. I've been occasionally glancing at the thread, and I still don't know what to really think right now.
Hyena wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:42 pm The only thing I do feel and confidence in saying is that I think MissSparkles has been posting towny, and combined with that fact that I didn't really think Syn was all that scummy, I'm against calling that slot mafia.
Hyena wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:50 pm
Kami wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:19 pm Luck/kza/creture gg go next
Talk to me about Luck. At EOD yesterday, I had thought there was higher chance Luck was mafia than Syn/MissSparkles based on Luckbox seeming uncomfortable chopping Alison and Esooa after seeming eager in the post where they told me I wasn't crazy for wanting to chop one of them.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:03 pm

do you seriously think that's enough? Like it shouldn't be hard for you to say "these are the wolves and here's why" but I didn't see anything like that from you at all

if you're in a cc you don't just go "I'm cc" then flop over, you should be able to explain why they're mafia
Why should I be able to explain why they're mafia? I'm literally telling you that I have green checks on Creature, Luck, Syn/MissSparkles, and I've explained my townread on Ejji. That's five people, which means I have auto. The three mafia HAVE to be in the remaining four. Like, I don't know why that's so hard to understand?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

okay whatever
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME do the town a favor and hammer
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

luckbox can too
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:08 pmluckbox can too
I can watch someone else do it.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

actually nah [VOTE: nanook ] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

letting nanook live is literally going to make me feel shame and I felt it when I considered the hammer so at least I know now my vote is never moving
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

I really don't understand why I have to explain why three in four people are mafia when I've explained why I think the other five are town.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Maybe because you're in a fuckin cc????????????????
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@Luckbox Inc I think hyenas indignance is towny

and you?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

sigh

realistically though finger was also making towny posts at the least which constricts the nanook team to a point that just can't exactly exist

@Luckbox Inc please hammer to end my grief. I will vote hyena after you
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:13 pm Maybe because you're in a fuckin cc????????????????
Okay, here's why Nanook is most likely mafia.
EoD1, when people were saying move to Syn or Creature? No one pushed people to move their votes to Nanook, even after people were calling his D1 scummy. And then, when I -DO- question why people aren't moving to Nanook, you seem to start scumreading me. I don't see why me asking that or me wanting to chop Alison was scummy. Then, on D2, he starts his cop claim, which I've said many times felt like he was fishing for a CC. I didn't know what to do about it without outing myself, so I just upped and disappeared for a while. My bad. Sorry that I don't know how to handle that sort of situation, but it happened, and then in his hammer post, Nanook tries to make Luck look suss by saying if KZA flips town, it's most likely Luck as scum, which felt like him wanting to take advantage of the suspicion I was casting on to Luck (which was, again, me baiting to see how others reacted) before he hammered. That's why he did it IN HIS HAMMER POST, rather than before hammering.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Hyena wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:06 pm Why should I be able to explain why they're mafia? I'm literally telling you that I have green checks on Creature, Luck, Syn/MissSparkles, and I've explained my townread on Ejji. That's five people, which means I have auto. The three mafia HAVE to be in the remaining four. Like, I don't know why that's so hard to understand?
So Hyena POE is: Deli, Esooa, EJJ, Fingers, Nanook
And Nanook would be a wolf and then it literally has to be also 3 out of Deli/Esooa/EJJ/Fingers-- and there are just way too many villagers there.
Maybe somehow EJJ is a wolf and Deli isn't but I doubt that.

Return to “Previous Heists”