Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Re: AtLA D2

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:35 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:32 pm Also, Martin is a LOT scummier with a Mac flip, probably a good candidate for tomorrow.
How so? Can you elaborate on this?
No
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
Spoiler: show
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:38 pm Show me where Mac spewed IBA town? I haven't read any of IBA's posts.
its not so much that mac spewed IBA town

but rather IBA's handling of Mac during an issue over pre-game/other-game stuffs came in such a way that it wasn't straight-forward and didn't seem intentional w/ a wolfy mindset

I showed this moments earlier but you can look at like the first 25-30 posts of IBA's ISO and it should show that
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:41 pm
Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:38 pm Show me where Mac spewed IBA town? I haven't read any of IBA's posts.

but rather IBA's handling of Mac during an issue over pre-game/other-game stuffs came in such a way that it wasn't straight-forward and didn't seem intentional w/ a wolfy mindset

I showed this moments earlier but you can look at like the first 25-30 posts of IBA's ISO and it should show that
for w/w that is
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Re: AtLA D1

Post by IBA »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:01 pm Some thoughts after ISO'ing the Luckbox voters:

jackofhearts2005 - Jack is being jack. I don't have strong feelings or thoughts on much of his posts given his typical style is to be laid-back (usually without much depth). Anyways, from what I could dig up, he was voting Luckbox because of this (link). He first voted Falcon, but much later (2-ish hours before EoD) moved on to Luckbox, probably due to vote wagons. I'm concerned though that he doesn't seem to initiate interaction with Falcon even after the storm event (for which Falcon was part of), and even interacted with me about the storm. Its like his vote on Falcon did nothing and he was completely fine with it, which I think is contradictory to what he said about himself and his reads in the past (link). Pending other my reads, I wouldn't mind this guy being the day 2 chop and would prefer it if nothing else.

butterscotchsundae - Butter hardly has any reads with substance in them. One of their reads felt scummy in particular (link), saying Ender is villagery and also they would fake-peek them. But why even mention that if you don't believe in fake-peeking and to also not mention why exactly Ender is villagery? It feels like a statement sprinkled in there specifically for seemingly towny tone and nothing else. Overall handling of Luckbox seems mildy okay to me for the limited time they spent here. I can't tell if its towny though given their reported history with Luck. I want to chop this person.

enderwiggin - I don't have enough leftover energy to ISO 300 posts. Will do D2 at some point assuming he doesn't create another 300 posts while I'm at it. watch him be the NK and I get 100 scumreads lol

guillotine - So let me get this one thing straight: Guilo thought Me/Luck/Butter were wolves (this has been rather consistent over the course of D1 to some degree), and has voted all of us at one point or another. I would think interactions between all three of us would have been not-w/w at some point. Especially between Luck/Butter give their public differences on d1. I don't really understand what Guilo is thinking, and honestly after trying to understand vague memes after vague memes with at most a sentence or two in them, I kinda want to reserve judgment for a day. Also saves me from a headache.

IBA - After reading full context of the interactions with Mac, I think this happened naturally enough for it to not be w/w with Mac. However, with this interaction by itself I wouldn't be surprised if this could be w/v given this involved strictly out-of-game and pre-game stuff so I'm not viewing it as towny for either. With the stuff on Luckbox, I'm inclined to see it as likely genuine. It was a simple TMI suspicion, but what sticks out to me is that this sort of attitude to luck is maintained (and echoed at least once later) while also stating once or twice as to whether Luck had a towny response (link). The whole handling of Luck feels a bit awkward (is that the right word?) and too rough for a wolf to simply fabricate for day 1 where wolves are generally under the least pressure. It just would be unnecessary to do. I don't think IBA is scum here.
Honestly this is just pure laziness, and I'm kind of insulted.

[VOTE: MartinG99] aubergine
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Felicis wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:36 pm Didn't Grogu already claim Aang?
Rolefishing?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by hollowkatt »

read ibas posts
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Can we vote on the redcheck @IBA ??
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:41 pm

Eh I mean I did that with Nanook when we were wolves together at MU. I'm pretty big on keeping the IC and OOC distinct
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by hollowkatt »

IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:42 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:01 pm Some thoughts after ISO'ing the Luckbox voters:

jackofhearts2005 - Jack is being jack. I don't have strong feelings or thoughts on much of his posts given his typical style is to be laid-back (usually without much depth). Anyways, from what I could dig up, he was voting Luckbox because of this (link). He first voted Falcon, but much later (2-ish hours before EoD) moved on to Luckbox, probably due to vote wagons. I'm concerned though that he doesn't seem to initiate interaction with Falcon even after the storm event (for which Falcon was part of), and even interacted with me about the storm. Its like his vote on Falcon did nothing and he was completely fine with it, which I think is contradictory to what he said about himself and his reads in the past (link). Pending other my reads, I wouldn't mind this guy being the day 2 chop and would prefer it if nothing else.

butterscotchsundae - Butter hardly has any reads with substance in them. One of their reads felt scummy in particular (link), saying Ender is villagery and also they would fake-peek them. But why even mention that if you don't believe in fake-peeking and to also not mention why exactly Ender is villagery? It feels like a statement sprinkled in there specifically for seemingly towny tone and nothing else. Overall handling of Luckbox seems mildy okay to me for the limited time they spent here. I can't tell if its towny though given their reported history with Luck. I want to chop this person.

enderwiggin - I don't have enough leftover energy to ISO 300 posts. Will do D2 at some point assuming he doesn't create another 300 posts while I'm at it. watch him be the NK and I get 100 scumreads lol

guillotine - So let me get this one thing straight: Guilo thought Me/Luck/Butter were wolves (this has been rather consistent over the course of D1 to some degree), and has voted all of us at one point or another. I would think interactions between all three of us would have been not-w/w at some point. Especially between Luck/Butter give their public differences on d1. I don't really understand what Guilo is thinking, and honestly after trying to understand vague memes after vague memes with at most a sentence or two in them, I kinda want to reserve judgment for a day. Also saves me from a headache.

IBA - After reading full context of the interactions with Mac, I think this happened naturally enough for it to not be w/w with Mac. However, with this interaction by itself I wouldn't be surprised if this could be w/v given this involved strictly out-of-game and pre-game stuff so I'm not viewing it as towny for either. With the stuff on Luckbox, I'm inclined to see it as likely genuine. It was a simple TMI suspicion, but what sticks out to me is that this sort of attitude to luck is maintained (and echoed at least once later) while also stating once or twice as to whether Luck had a towny response (link). The whole handling of Luck feels a bit awkward (is that the right word?) and too rough for a wolf to simply fabricate for day 1 where wolves are generally under the least pressure. It just would be unnecessary to do. I don't think IBA is scum here.
Honestly this is just pure laziness, and I'm kind of insulted.

[VOTE: MartinG99] aubergine
now that's fucking spicy
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:42 pm Can we vote on the redcheck @IBA ??
I haven't caught up yet, there's an actual redcheck?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm I have a red check on Dana.

I also know who Aang is, so let me know if you want me to out that information at any point.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I also know who Aang is, so let me know if you want me to out that information at any point.
Dope. I’m obviously not w/w with Dana.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Eh aight fine

[VOTE: Dana] aubergine
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

But we should kill Martin later
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:32 pm Also, Martin is a LOT scummier with a Mac flip, probably a good candidate for tomorrow.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Felicis
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/their
Aka: Fe, Fefe, Felix

Post by Felicis »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:42 pm
Rolefishing?
Are you asking if I'm rolefishing, or if Grogu was when he claimed Aang?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:37 pm Oh, Dana is redchecked by NotAnAxehole? That makes a flipped wolf, a redchecked player, and a wolfy player all voting TSP during that EoD.

Unless TSP was being bussed for whatever reason (despite two villager alternatives existing), he should just be spewed V here and I shouldn't have to read any of his posts.
Agreed.

Free read on TSP is nice.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Felicis wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:48 pm
Rolefishing?
I mean, you don't need to play coy in order to get me to out this information, if you want to know, just ask.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

[VOTE: VOTE: DANA] aubergine
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:48 pm
Yeah also HK is giving me scum vibes. I feel strongly about murdering both of them. Not sure how many scum that leaves I can't be bothered to math.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

How is Martin scummier with a Mac wolf flip?

Also, I've read IBA's commentary on Mac, and I agree they probably aren't W/W. This type of argument would likely have been resolved in wolfchat, not in the main thread.
ImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Axe I'm not sure if you're expecting me to say something to you
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:53 pm
Axe I'm not sure if you're expecting me to say something to you
I'm not. Response to IBA
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I don't think any meaningful discussion can be had after a red check anyway.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I don't think any meaningful discussion can be had after a red check anyway.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:49 pm
Rolefishing?
I mean, you don't need to play coy in order to get me to out this information, if you want to know, just ask.
I'm not trying to play coy, I wasn't sure what you meant by your question.

But I mean yeah, if you know who Aang is and it's not Grogu who claimed to be Aang I'd like to know!
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Felicis wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:54 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:49 pm
Rolefishing?
I'm not trying to play coy, I wasn't sure what you meant by your question.

But I mean yeah, if you know who Aang is and it's not Grogu who claimed to be Aang I'd like to know!
Well... You can't know.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:51 pm
Yeah also HK is giving me scum vibes. I feel strongly about murdering both of them. Not sure how many scum that leaves I can't be bothered to math.
Yeh.

But.

Do three wolves pile on TSP at EOD for very little reason when none of them were on the chopping block? Then if town yeets in the TSP voters, it’s almost always bad for town.

HK would make more sense as a wolf in a world where the Dana peek is faked (and I’m assuming it’s not).
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Creature »

Holy shit vig just saved town
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:55 pm
IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:51 pm
Yeh.

But.

Do three wolves pile on TSP at EOD for very little reason when none of them were on the chopping block? Then if town yeets in the TSP voters, it’s almost always bad for town the wolves.

HK would make more sense as a wolf in a world where the Dana peek is faked (and I’m assuming it’s not).
EBWOP
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

What a D1 disaster
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Is it bad I only townread Long Dong?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:05 pm well I'm preety glad we caught one wolf

was really ticked that we could've lost 5 villagers in 72 hours yesterday
Yeah we're probably still way behind
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm suspicious of every talkative player here.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Probably not a good idea to out the info.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:58 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:05 pm well I'm preety glad we caught one wolf

was really ticked that we could've lost 5 villagers in 72 hours yesterday
Yeah we're probably still way behind
“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again.”
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

We *did* lose 5 villagers to be fair.

KZA during the day by Mac, Justin modkilled, Sig and Luckbox yeeted, and Ender during the night.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Naviya wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm No im not happy Macdougall flipped mafia because that's exactly the type of flip hat makes me look dumb
My condolences
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Naviya wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:27 pm We've still only missed 2 town-controlled kills so far
Yes, the double lynch
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Btw, Avatar the Last Airbender is basically a perfect series and they only thing that could have made it better was if the Boulder was more obviously the Rock and full of inside wrestling jokes.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:42 pm Can we vote on the redcheck @IBA ??
That'd be a boring day
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Just found myself some time and now it is gonna be night again
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Creature wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:00 pm

Probably not a good idea to out the info.
Fair. I didn't really want to know who Aang is necessarily but was curious if Grogu was lying. I realize though that it could be more dangerous for town to disclose it than not so im okay not having that info. I am a little paranoid of Grogu now though lmao
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:02 pm Btw, Avatar the Last Airbender is basically a perfect series and they only thing that could have made it better was if the Boulder was more obviously the Rock and full of inside wrestling jokes.
*Chefkiss*
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:54 pm I don't think any meaningful discussion can be had after a red check anyway.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Okay I have to bounce for a little while folks, back in a bit.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:02 pm Btw, Avatar the Last Airbender is basically a perfect series and they only thing that could have made it better was if the Boulder was more obviously the Rock and full of inside wrestling jokes.
Wished I had the time to start season 3
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:55 pm Martin does appear to be supreme omega town tho
Yee
O.o
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 280
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.

Return to “Previous Jobs”