Total votes: 19
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Inception [END]

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:08 pm And to my Mafia team, that Day that we planned the Epignosis lynch the night before, and it went off without a hitch... magnificent!

yeah it was pretty awesome and as it turned out we probably were right to have done it, even though our play on that day probably caused our lynches
There's always a price. :srsnod:
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 12]

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:19 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm Good game everyone

I at the least enjoyed being correct post death, it’s too bad it was swept under the rug. It’s always the games you try the hardest that you lose isn’t it?

Big shoutout to Master Radishes and Evenstar especially for making this one hell of a challenge for me personally
You were formidable as fuck as usual. So underrated.
Please I need to know you’re being sarcastic so I can respond appropriately. I assume you are :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

sprityo wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:34 am

I at the least enjoyed being correct post death, it’s too bad it was swept under the rug. It’s always the games you try the hardest that you lose isn’t it?

Big shoutout to Master Radishes and Evenstar especially for making this one hell of a challenge for me personally
Please I need to know you’re being sarcastic so I can respond appropriately. I assume you are :haha:
I'm sure he's not. You put like way more analysis work into this game than most. It was really impressive.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sprityo wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:34 am

When you want to put forth the effort, you are a very capable civilian.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

You guys are giving me a big head stop :p

And yes jay, in between all the madness it was a fun game, it was enjoyable to be alive past day 3 for once
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Just so we're clear, I have no freaking idea how to play as 3P and was just making it up as I went. General strategy was very much to try hit that sweet spot of too-helpful-to-lynch but not-scary-enough-to-be-NKed. I had to keep townsiding or scumsiding as ratios wavered.

D1's alwawys a crapshoot, so not much to report there. Found some townies. Chose Creature as a potential kill because I was trying to go for someone unexpected.

D2-D3 I was honestly surprised no one was seeing what I was seeing with Eva. I felt it was pretty obvious, but when that gained no traction I backed off to avoid being too cop-like or anything. Needed to get to Limbo, after all. I chose Eva and iaafr (top scum, top town) as potential kills, hoping for success in achieving 'Inception'.

D4 (limbo) I took the gloves off and went after her, but sprit made his choice and so be it. :(

And, of course, it was her name chosen to be poisoned as per my role mechanics. That...turned out less well for me than I'd hoped.

D5 worked out well - raising suspicion on her but not enough to lynch her (since I knew she was poisoned). I was so close to winking at her I knew what she was talking about when she began to drop hints she was poisoned.

I holstered my poisons because I figured I'd want them later. (And to prevent a pattern being noticed.)

D6-to present I was trying to scumside or townside based on ratio. I was happy to help get Epi lynched (I did find his connections to Eva scummy, but didn't really worry about being wrong about it) and Hyena was just an easy target. I poisoned iaafr too for that reason. But then we got too close to a favourable scum ratio and so I had to switch again and scumhunt. Mac was obvious by that point, but I did hesitate on LC (I thought it was juliets still from the 'coffee crew'). But then there were too many townies so had to navigate that, hence going after some LHF rather than Juliets/Jack.

I knew Colin was Indy Cop as soon as he admitted it (something like 'someone will have investigated MR by now' on D6ish) and so was trying to avoid his lynch. I hoped to nudge us away whilst appearing to support the idea, but that failed. Did no one see my desperation in my final posts of that round? :p I was open-3Ping by that point.

Then he flipped and I was screwed, and just hoped to get to a LYLO sitch to give myself a chance. The final rounds were all luck.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

Post by Elephant »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:19 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:45 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:34 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:25 pm Alright who vigged me?? I’m out for blood.
jk apparently I was scummy so I’d rather take a vig kill than make someone waste a lynch.
Hides behind cover

I read Juliets posts on you and agreed with it so I decided that was a good shot otherwise would have tryied to lynch you the next day. (I have yet to shot a wolf as a vig and now have 5 shots taken)
Oh no! I was so wrong about him but oh well.
It happens nothing to do now but thing back on it all.
I still thought I was gonna be lynched very soon so just wanted to use the shots instead of lose them
Shooting counterwagons was a solid choice in both cases, and helped advance the game state for town.
You've been a solid player and an asset to town.
I am the Elephant.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:12 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:02 pm Any game that comes down to one single altered choice swinging the victory to the other side is balanced in my books.
But seriously, I agree with this.

If all sides played reasonably well and it came down to lylo with 2 or less nontown players, that’s certified balanced imo.
Pawn and Quin were cop-confirmed, not sure how that would've played out if Pawn hadn't pushed it.
On the other hand, I'm not sure how it would've played out if I hadn't outed Michelle as cop. I think my lynch and flip probably would have done that either way?
I am the Elephant.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:04 am Just so we're clear, I have no freaking idea how to play as 3P and was just making it up as I went. General strategy was very much to try hit that sweet spot of too-helpful-to-lynch but not-scary-enough-to-be-NKed. I had to keep townsiding or scumsiding as ratios wavered.

D1's alwawys a crapshoot, so not much to report there. Found some townies. Chose Creature as a potential kill because I was trying to go for someone unexpected.

D2-D3 I was honestly surprised no one was seeing what I was seeing with Eva. I felt it was pretty obvious, but when that gained no traction I backed off to avoid being too cop-like or anything. Needed to get to Limbo, after all. I chose Eva and iaafr (top scum, top town) as potential kills, hoping for success in achieving 'Inception'.

D4 (limbo) I took the gloves off and went after her, but sprit made his choice and so be it. :(

And, of course, it was her name chosen to be poisoned as per my role mechanics. That...turned out less well for me than I'd hoped.

D5 worked out well - raising suspicion on her but not enough to lynch her (since I knew she was poisoned). I was so close to winking at her I knew what she was talking about when she began to drop hints she was poisoned.

I holstered my poisons because I figured I'd want them later. (And to prevent a pattern being noticed.)

D6-to present I was trying to scumside or townside based on ratio. I was happy to help get Epi lynched (I did find his connections to Eva scummy, but didn't really worry about being wrong about it) and Hyena was just an easy target. I poisoned iaafr too for that reason. But then we got too close to a favourable scum ratio and so I had to switch again and scumhunt. Mac was obvious by that point, but I did hesitate on LC (I thought it was juliets still from the 'coffee crew'). But then there were too many townies so had to navigate that, hence going after some LHF rather than Juliets/Jack.

I knew Colin was Indy Cop as soon as he admitted it (something like 'someone will have investigated MR by now' on D6ish) and so was trying to avoid his lynch. I hoped to nudge us away whilst appearing to support the idea, but that failed. Did no one see my desperation in my final posts of that round? :p I was open-3Ping by that point.

Then he flipped and I was screwed, and just hoped to get to a LYLO sitch to give myself a chance. The final rounds were all luck.
to be fair it was good (for everyone) that i lynched you in limbo
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Technically, Radishes had no BPV and no poison left, so Jack could've just shot him during the night for a 1:1 win in the morning. This is NOT a kingmaker scenario, unless Jack somehow thinks juliets is not town.
I am the Elephant.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Sshhh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I went into lylo thinking I had to lynch Radishes and then shoot LLD because I didn’t know how bulletproof Radishes and Juliets still were and I didn’t want to lynch LLD, miss the follow up kill and be outted.

Would have probably shot Radishes if that hadn’t ended the game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And if final 3 had happened anyway, I’d have opened with a Juliets vote. :grin:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:48 pm And if final 3 had happened anyway, I’d have opened with a Juliets vote. :grin:
Hahaha which would have told me for sure you were bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elephant wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:00 am Technically, Radishes had no BPV and no poison left, so Jack could've just shot him during the night for a 1:1 win in the morning. This is NOT a kingmaker scenario, unless Jack somehow thinks juliets is not town.
Close enough. If the only function of Jack’s kill is to stop MR from winning, I’m skipping that crap. The game’s over either way.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Did we win?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:30 pm Did we win?
I wish.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Smh this is why doc should always be on me tbh

;)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

I had one job and still couldn’t close!

Good game everyone. Thanks to our lovely hosts for handling this great clusterfuck, I hope the first timers stick around.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:25 pm I had one job and still couldn’t close!

Good game everyone. Thanks to our lovely hosts for handling this great clusterfuck, I hope the first timers stick around.
You did close Colin, you told us with your last words.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:25 pm I hope the first timers stick around.
I like you guys and will return for future games. But I have no free time for the foreseeable future.
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:57 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:25 pm I had one job and still couldn’t close!

He hinted it pretty hard earlier too, D6 I think. But only I knew what to look for. :p
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:58 am

He hinted it pretty hard earlier too, D6 I think. But only I knew what to look for. :p
His job was made easier by Eva! But I began to doubt that she was telling the truth because why would she tell the townies? Now I get it though, knowing the scum team did not have day chat - she really was talking to them!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:31 am

His job was made easier by Eva! But I began to doubt that she was telling the truth because why would she tell the townies? Now I get it though, knowing the scum team did not have day chat - she really was talking to them!
I'm glad that came out. That was very different. I wouldn't mind building on that idea in future games. Maybe a town ability to silence baddie chats for the day or something. Or a role that targets a player and BTSC-silences them if they have it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:28 am
juliets wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:31 am

I'm glad that came out. That was very different. I wouldn't mind building on that idea in future games. Maybe a town ability to silence baddie chats for the day or something. Or a role that targets a player and BTSC-silences them if they have it.
Spicy!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:56 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:25 pm I hope the first timers stick around.
I like you guys and will return for future games. But I have no free time for the foreseeable future.
:beer:

Same mostly. Perhaps that AOE2 thing can be arranged whenever too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Master Radishes
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:37 pm

I'm holding off buying DE till Christmas to avoid getting sucked in and losing my already nonexistent free time. I have no doubt I will get into it sooner or later, though, and I'll come calling. :nicenod:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:37 pm

I'm holding off buying DE till Christmas to avoid getting sucked in and losing my already nonexistent free time. I have no doubt I will get into it sooner or later, though, and I'll come calling. :nicenod:
The DE will melt my computer, so I'll probably have to stick with the OG (and it's expansions).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

vanity.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her

Post by vanity. »

gg's yall. jack and mr played that well.

i'm sorry about my play this game. i decided to sub in on a game at mu and it sorta killed my drive to play the game and deeply care about it. for that, i'm sorry to the people that legitimately cared about the game and wanted to win. when it comes to forum mafia, mu has always been my drug of choice and where i wanna spend my forum mafia time. that probably was half the reason i wasn't into this game, the syndicate just doesn't really interest me. that's nothing against this forum, it's a fantastic forum and site, it's just i have sites i'm already in love with (aka mu and mafia.gg).

i also apologize about some of the language and attitude i showcased. especially to juliets, to what is relevant now... my thoughts are with you to say the least juliets. especially given i am a moderator on mu, though not a behavioral one, i'm not very proud of the way i acted at times. i usually just post the way i feel at times in an attempt to convey honesty to other people. there was also a perfect storm of starting working at the time the game started and some of my difficulties and lack of satisfaction from my work showed at times. again, it was unbecoming of me, i'm sorry.

you guys were great though! thanks to jjj and sloonei for hosting and it was a pleasure to play this game here. i just feel bad that i didn't show up and got lynched for just trying to have fun and not trying to take it too seriously. i don't want to be too much of a downer so i'll just uh. stop. but hopefully that got out my thoughts on this game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

vanity. wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:50 pm gg's yall. jack and mr played that well.

i'm sorry about my play this game. i decided to sub in on a game at mu and it sorta killed my drive to play the game and deeply care about it. for that, i'm sorry to the people that legitimately cared about the game and wanted to win. when it comes to forum mafia, mu has always been my drug of choice and where i wanna spend my forum mafia time. that probably was half the reason i wasn't into this game, the syndicate just doesn't really interest me. that's nothing against this forum, it's a fantastic forum and site, it's just i have sites i'm already in love with (aka mu and mafia.gg).

i also apologize about some of the language and attitude i showcased. especially to juliets, to what is relevant now... my thoughts are with you to say the least juliets. especially given i am a moderator on mu, though not a behavioral one, i'm not very proud of the way i acted at times. i usually just post the way i feel at times in an attempt to convey honesty to other people. there was also a perfect storm of starting working at the time the game started and some of my difficulties and lack of satisfaction from my work showed at times. again, it was unbecoming of me, i'm sorry.

you guys were great though! thanks to jjj and sloonei for hosting and it was a pleasure to play this game here. i just feel bad that i didn't show up and got lynched for just trying to have fun and not trying to take it too seriously. i don't want to be too much of a downer so i'll just uh. stop. but hopefully that got out my thoughts on this game.
vanity, there is nothing you did that affected me negatively in the least. You were fine. I'm so sorry I voted for your lynch. And thank you for your thoughts vanity, I really appreciate it. It was tough today at the funeral but people here have been so supportive. I so appreciate you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
vanity.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: they/them or she/her

Post by vanity. »

juliets wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:21 pm
vanity. wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:50 pm gg's yall. jack and mr played that well.

vanity, there is nothing you did that affected me negatively in the least. You were fine. I'm so sorry I voted for your lynch. And thank you for your thoughts vanity, I really appreciate it. It was tough today at the funeral but people here have been so supportive. I so appreciate you.
thanks. it's pretty typical for me to be too hard on myself at times.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:30 pm Did we win?
Yes! game experience ^^

Grats for the winners!
Thanks for playing, this game has such conplexity and awesome playlist.

Thanks for hosting, JJJ and Sloonei

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

prog mafia

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

So long overdue that it's nigh pointless, but that's okay whatever.

@Dragomir
@Elephant
@Evenstar
@Jackofhearts2005
@Long Con
@MacDougall
@Master Radishes

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Forgot to change the font. Whichever one you prefer I suppose:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Sloonei

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Why won’t the top fall? 🤔

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”