TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 737

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by MacDougall »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:53 am How do i make an entrance without it being wolfy af

I've been speccing all night since i'm a pos that can't sleep like a normal human being

I said i wouldn't post for 8 hours because i'm already at 200 posts but idrc anymore

Ilario and mac are both town

Wiml is meh.

I really fucking hate that I have all this attention on me but the only ppl that have actually attempted to explain their suspicion on me are alison and alexa.

And yes I scum read brad. I'm challenging the thread on that. I don't give a fuck. He's not tt for shit yet and I'm actively pursuing this read until he gives me a reason to believe he's not in his scum range.
do you consider yourself a good Mafioso?
Yeah
do you think this post you just made is scummy looking?
Transcend
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: matt/soda

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:56 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:53 am How do i make an entrance without it being wolfy af

I've been speccing all night since i'm a pos that can't sleep like a normal human being

I said i wouldn't post for 8 hours because i'm already at 200 posts but idrc anymore

Wiml is meh.

I really fucking hate that I have all this attention on me but the only ppl that have actually attempted to explain their suspicion on me are alison and alexa.

And yes I scum read brad. I'm challenging the thread on that. I don't give a fuck. He's not tt for shit yet and I'm actively pursuing this read until he gives me a reason to believe he's not in his scum range.
your entrance was actually relatively towny fwiw i'm just having a hard time seeing eye-to-eye with you on reads
maybe i jumped the gun on brad, i dunno, but i doubt it
Ok i'm sure we'll meet in the middle somewhere.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:57 am

Wiml is meh.

Yeah
Yeah
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:54 am
ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:50 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:36 pm [VOTE: ilario] aubergine

Im hard defending alexa, a decision i surely will not regret
if I was to dare make a nanook read it would be a simple one post town read for this post
Why?

I didn’t like that post because him defending alexa shouldn’t have a bearing on my alignment. Towns can push other towns
you have a bias perspective. I ignored that. Im looking at the commentary. I'm not sure what benefit a wolf nanook has of making the statement he makes here.
fair enough, i really do wanna believe one of my voters is mafia but its a dumb assumption to make i admit.ill read them more objectively once he posts more content

for now im happy with my vote, and also the primary reason for my vote moreso had to do with how he treated ur slot than how he treated mine.
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 am
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:48 am ilario
Lime Coke

Alison
Esooa

Transcend
MacDougall
tonystarkprime
EnderWiggin

Wiml

NANOOKTHECONQUERER
-
this is very pre-emptive
top 2: strongest V reads
second 2: strong V reads but i'd have some wariness over their wolf games
next 4: i need to sort in them and i'd be surprised if the group didn't have a wolf

NANOOK i just have no read on but him sheeping me on ilario feels slimy now what i TR ilario, and I know esooa has closest to a god-read on Wiml so until she townreads him i'm always going to be wary (since i townread her a lot)

i'm only on page 12 of backreading though
Esooa doesn't have a godread on me ???

Ngl if anybody had a godread like that on me I wouldn't want to play with them until I improved my play, as mean as that sounds.
"closest to a godread" you did call her the best player at reading you -
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5034357
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

and then the rest compounded on it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:57 am

Wiml is meh.

Yeah
Yeah
[VOTE: transcend] aubergine
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:56 am

Wiml is meh.

your entrance was actually relatively towny fwiw i'm just having a hard time seeing eye-to-eye with you on reads
by entrance do you mean this post or his actual first post?
first post
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:59 am

Wiml is meh.

first post
he meant the post he was making
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:59 am

Wiml is meh.

first post
I did
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:53 am
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:51 am
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:59 pm kind of gut townreading EnderWiggin
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:05 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:04 pm hiiiiiii im in class for the next few hours i did a very quick skim (<5 mins spent)

quick fire reads i think matt/lime/essoa town
alexa scum
LMAO WTF WHY
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:08 pm damn brad is better at reading me than illario O____O (assuming illario is town which he prob is for that opening lol he'd be too coward to as wolf 2 games in a row)
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:19 pm ehhhh im remembering the last time i townread illario for FOSing me because i thought he would want to try to catch me was actually his wolf game so im rescinding that townread, i think hes being too uncharitable toward me
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:20 pm i did feel like it was different here fwiw though but yeah, he's not anne (in the sense that i know anne wouldn't fos me immediately as scum cuz she knows it frustrates me)
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:25 pm [VOTE: illario] aubergine
Some of these need context but whatever. This is just from alexa's first 50 posts, I can do the rest but you get the point.

I'm not spending any more time explaining my read on her because it's literally a waste of time and she never gets miselimned this game if she's town.
I wasn't asking so I could read her i was asking so I could read you. I sorta like that you didn't realise that or seem not to have...
Lol ok but I can read her and she's town is pretty much the important takeaway here.

Also for illario tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ie. he was reading the thread and very conscious of entering with poor optics and took audacity as his option
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:59 am

Wiml is meh.

first post
oh, my bad
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

This games gotten more fun now that mac is trying
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Idk if I said that already
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

anyone who has seen Ender as wolf have any idea of his ranges/differences?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:00 am ie. he was reading the thread and very conscious of entering with poor optics and took audacity as his option
Yeah

I mean how do i justify randomly posting when i've been lurking all night (i don't turn off my visibility in threads)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

this approach feels very gamer
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:01 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:00 am ie. he was reading the thread and very conscious of entering with poor optics and took audacity as his option
Yeah

I mean how do i justify randomly posting when i've been lurking all night (i don't turn off my visibility in threads)
Open question: do people lurk the thread more often as town as opposed to mafia? I don’t mean to defend Matt here but from my own experiences I only ever lurk as town, but I suppose that can just be subjective to the person?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:37 am I thought Alexa suspected you earlier for your treatment of me.

@alexa What is your Transcend read?
..lmao wait i just saw alison pinged me on this and i also pinged her with this same question later

@Alison to be determined. honestly he is capable of playing a very strong wolf game with a lot of WIM and i think his WIM here is high regardless of alignment so i'd read him based on whether or not he catches wolves.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:01 am anyone who has seen Ender as wolf have any idea of his ranges/differences?
I haven’t seen half the people’s wolfranges in here so I was hoping to just take it easy d1 and then tryhard after that lol
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

usually if I lurk it's as a wolf

if I'm town I'll shit post then give no reads cause I'm just reading not actively trying that much

but if I do that as wolf I don't want to look like I'm not thinking about the game
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

ilario wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:02 am
Yeah

Open question: do people lurk the thread more often as town as opposed to mafia? I don’t mean to defend Matt here but from my own experiences I only ever lurk as town, but I suppose that can just be subjective to the person?
I'll give u a hint:

Ppl were getting annoyed that i already hit quite a few posts and decided to be courteous for a bit and back away. But that only resulted in me catching heat and i'm not about to let that go down without saying something before i fall asleep.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:01 am anyone who has seen Ender as wolf have any idea of his ranges/differences?
I have but I'd be full of shit if I tried to make a real meta read on him. I'll say that I think his tendency leans towards the fearless powerwolf side of business but I am also sure he had range I've not seen.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah

I cannot lurk as town. I just post. I can lurk hard if I feel it benefits me as mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:04 am usually if I lurk it's as a wolf

if I'm town I'll shit post then give no reads cause I'm just reading not actively trying that much

but if I do that as wolf I don't want to look like I'm not thinking about the game
if I have been paying attention to the game as a wolf while lurking I actually tend to try to avoid making it seem like I have been paying attention tbh
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:06 am
Yeah

I cannot lurk as town. I just post. I can lurk hard if I feel it benefits me as mafia.
I lurk whenever I feel like it because I am a mafia god
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:06 am
Yeah

I lurk whenever I feel like it because I am a mafia god
K this dude is omega towny
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Doggogut says wiml is town

Reason: reasons

I don't like the dynamic that we have to go against each other the first two days.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:39 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:38 am If Transcend flips red I am turboing Mac.
and if i flip green how does this speak for mac's align
this question is kind of meh .. alison's point was pretty clear imo
maybe it's the wording i can't quite put into words but it's just not sitting right with me
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

But also i'd love it if he explained his read on me a bit more
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Actually I might be willing to add esooa to the towncore I mentioned earlier

I was going through her iso just then since she was the first person to respond to my question LOL and yeah I like it

She tends to fluctuate in her reads a fair bit in a way I find towny

And also cos #609 but idk how to explain why I found that towny, I suppose cos it feels like she was excited she made a good thought and was disappointed that it wasn’t getting the attention she thought it deserved. Prolly doesn’t make much sense what I said there but tldr it was towny
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:10 am Doggogut says wiml is town

I don't like the dynamic that we have to go against each other the first two days.
who do you wolfread
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

besides brad
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 am Wiml why are you voting me

All I see is that I'm no longer in your towncore

Explain more
There wasn't a huge amount of thought into it because I'm still not caught up tbh. I think you're the most actively wolfy person in the thread right now.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:10 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:38 am If Transcend flips red I am turboing Mac.
maybe it's the wording i can't quite put into words but it's just not sitting right with me
Ok that's enough twisting my posts into a scummy narrative

Now try twisting them into a towny narrative
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:11 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 am Wiml why are you voting me

All I see is that I'm no longer in your towncore

Explain more
There wasn't a huge amount of thought into it because I'm still not caught up tbh. I think you're the most actively wolfy person in the thread right now.
Why
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:42 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:42 am what does 1p mean
Players who focus on their own solving and agenda rather than getting many heads together or forming a consensus.
i don't think me or wiml are 1p tbf
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:11 am

who do you wolfread
Not ilario
Not mac
Not alison
Not Tony
Probs not u or esooa
Ender has been weird but towny weird?

Poe is probably the rest
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:11 am
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:10 am
Ok that's enough twisting my posts into a scummy narrative

Now try twisting them into a towny narrative
i don't think i twisted it into any narrative considering i didn't even explain why i didn't like it
it was one of those things i was going to bookmark for later but i don't think this site has a bookmark feature?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:13 am

who do you wolfread
Not ilario
Not mac
Not alison
Not Tony
Probs not u or esooa

Poe is probably the rest
how come you townread ilario so confidently
i feel like he's obvtown now but he wasn't immediately. and i know v!you would naturally have some concerns regarding his wolf range? actually this reminds me i have some meta i need to investigate for you
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:56 am
Lime Coke

Alison
Esooa

Transcend
MacDougall
tonystarkprime
EnderWiggin

Wiml

NANOOKTHECONQUERER
-
this is very pre-emptive
next 4: i need to sort in them and i'd be surprised if the group didn't have a wolf

NANOOK i just have no read on but him sheeping me on ilario feels slimy now what i TR ilario, and I know esooa has closest to a god-read on Wiml so until she townreads him i'm always going to be wary (since i townread her a lot)

Ngl if anybody had a godread like that on me I wouldn't want to play with them until I improved my play, as mean as that sounds.
I at least have a good read imo
Yeah you're the best player at reading me tbh (both accuracy and the actual reasoning) but obviously that doesn't mean you're humiliating good at reading me like people thought was the case in the vig18er.

Like I'm also really glad you can't just lock me town for no reason most of the time either because it gets me frustrated when that happens to me as well lol.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

who do you wolfread
Not ilario
Not mac
Not alison
Not Tony
Probs not u or esooa

Poe is probably the rest
That leaves 3 ppl which means it's probably wrong but whatever
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:15 am

who do you wolfread
Not ilario
Not mac
Not alison
Not Tony
Probs not u or esooa

Poe is probably the rest
how come you townread ilario so confidently
i feel like he's obvtown now but he wasn't immediately. and i know v!you would naturally have some concerns regarding his wolf range? actually this reminds me i have some meta i need to investigate for you
Vibez lol
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:44 am Mac is definitely wolf but it's probably GTO to give him a day pass. He knows this and is gloating.
villagery post
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:58 am
Lime Coke

Alison
Esooa

Transcend
MacDougall
tonystarkprime
EnderWiggin

Wiml

NANOOKTHECONQUERER
-
this is very pre-emptive

"closest to a godread" you did call her the best player at reading you -
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5034357
She is...

Being the best at reading me and having a godread is completely different though.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I pretty much outed all of my meta tells on him last game tbh.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

i did not say godread. i said closest to godread

given recent circumstances i should've just phrased it as best at reading you. basically, i would put significant stake in her read on you

@Wiml have you seen esooa wolf before? i'd also value your read on her
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:18 am
I pretty much outed all of my meta tells on him last game tbh.
..i don't think i was in last game?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Ilario would actually vouch that I was p good at getting quick reads on him on em

Obviously this is a different platform but like I have no reason to describe my initial tr on ilario besides my gut lol

Yes i'm paranoid i could be played rn by a deep wolf or maybe even two

I'm going to try and not let that paranoia disturb me too much and just follow my thoughts even if they initially start as simple as a gut.

Return to “Previous Heists”