TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
Transcend
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: matt/soda

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by Transcend »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:43 pm Theres no hammers and 24 hours left in the day, votes right now are basically meaningless lol, idk why you're dejected trans we almost never kill mid day wagons here in syndicate land

Cause alexa (who im confident is town) thinks i'm a wolf and has enough clout to just brute yeet me if she wanted to
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:37 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:22 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:15 pm I skimmed through the opening of ilario's scum game that you linked wiml and it doesn't seem like a dramatic difference to me? Maybe I'll read it in depth more later but yeah not seeing it atm
Tbf it's a lot like alexa said. Like the best comparison is a player like Esooa who is a really capable wolf but half of her town games are just very different and she's easy to find in them?

alexa in particular is a good enough illario reader that she was so (correctly) confident that a red peek on him was fake that she wanted to chop the (real) cop.

I think the one thing that is a tangible non-meta difference is how much he focuses on pushing agendas. One thing I recall noticing in a lot of illario's wolf games is that there's a lack of real depth to his ISOs and he mostly just pushes opportunistic takes. I talked about it earlier but he's a very A to B style wolf.

If he's still in doubt later then I'll go through his wolf games and try to actively towncase why he's town this game since it's a but difficult to do outside of meta. But I'm like 90% confident he is tbh.
I mean, fmpov pushing me IS a pretty opportunistic take, yeah?
Why ilario specifically and not the other people pushing you?
I'm not SRing him for pushing me, im just pointing out that "he's opportunistic as mafia" isn't a reason to clear him fmpov given his push on me
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:44 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:43 pm Theres no hammers and 24 hours left in the day, votes right now are basically meaningless lol, idk why you're dejected trans we almost never kill mid day wagons here in syndicate land

Cause alexa (who im confident is town) thinks i'm a wolf and has enough clout to just brute yeet me if she wanted to
Relax you're not likely going over today
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:43 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:43 pm why do you expected to get fucked d1 in stacked tables then?
Cause i'm the oddball out
I'm pretty sure I'm the oddball out in this game but go off king
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

K

I'm relaxed

But usually i have a good gut of when i'm going bye bye in games and it's triggering rn
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

i have no desire to ML you if you're town
i'm doing what i can to try to find you -.-
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

who do you scumread besides like brad?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:46 pm

I know you are and that's why i tr you

But no matter what I do you sr me for it and i'm literally here just being me
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

Ok but there are other players in this game besides alexa who can brute force the vote lol.

And alexa is generally open to listen to a lot of people anyway.

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:46 pm K

I'm relaxed

But usually i have a good gut of when i'm going bye bye in games and it's triggering rn
D2 is much more likely than today imo
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

^^^^^

Does that relax you
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:47 pm

I know you are and that's why i tr you

But no matter what I do you sr me for it and i'm literally here just being me
i'll admit i was one of the people /????ing the instant townreads on you. i also have more experience with you arguably than anyone at this table besides ilario and if ilario has you as town still i would be willing to sheep that but he's also finding you scummy
i would not strongarm my read on you here and me suspecting you does not determine your death
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:39 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:37 pm your read on brad just doesn't feel real to me, matt
I've gathered that

Dunno what to tell you

I have done my best to explain in detail why I'm not TR him. If you don't buy it, that's your prerogative. I can't spend the entire time trying to make myself appear genuine to u.
every single transcend post about this read reminds me STRONGLY of when transcend got caught in mountain climbing for doubling down on a really bad position irt sleep votes lol

completely fine with voting here and completely fine with voting nanook for doing nothing
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

:ohyeah:
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:46 pm who do you scumread besides like brad?
Idk i kinda wanna see how everyone posts today

Ur lock town

I still think mac and Tony are town

Alison was towny initially but i haven't seen her in awhile and want to see where she currently stands.

Ilario is towny, but caught heat. I can't ignore the fact that someone might be on to something on a tough egg to crack.

Wiml's progression through the game looks p towny

Esooa had towny posts
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:49 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:37 pm your read on brad just doesn't feel real to me, matt
I've gathered that

Dunno what to tell you

I have done my best to explain in detail why I'm not TR him. If you don't buy it, that's your prerogative. I can't spend the entire time trying to make myself appear genuine to u.
every single transcend post about this read reminds me STRONGLY of when transcend got caught in mountain climbing for doubling down on a really bad position irt sleep votes lol

completely fine with voting here and completely fine with voting nanook for doing nothing
yeah he's reminding me a lot of his wolf games
but i've only ever seen him as wolf lmao

I've gathered that

Dunno what to tell you

I definitely haven't done nothing and you definitely know that I am well within my town range
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Maybe i'm just really good at comparing my town and wolf games and since u have only seen me as wolf you're just gonna sr me nm what cause this is how i play
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:50 pm :ohyeah:

Ur lock town

Alison was towny initially but i haven't seen her in awhile and want to see where she currently stands.

Ilario is towny, but caught heat. I can't ignore the fact that someone might be on to something on a tough egg to crack.

Esooa had towny posts
For your TSP read is that because of meta or him individually making towny posts?

Ignoring him defending you, do you have a read on Nook you'd mind sharing?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:51 pm
I've gathered that

Dunno what to tell you

I definitely haven't done nothing and you definitely know that I am well within my town range
okay well u know that I pseudo policy people who don't do much day 1 in terms of interactions/giving thoughts :meany:

I'm just saying it's never a vote I'll say "no" to really tbh
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Everyone says they read me as scum if i have a dirty agenda

How do i have a dirty agenda here? How is my doubt on a universal tr indicate a dirty agenda?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:52 pm Maybe i'm just really good at comparing my town and wolf games and since u have only seen me as wolf you're just gonna sr me nm what cause this is how i play
ik from spectating that you have very solid reads in your town games and usually get n1ed/die early
so i'm trying to figure out if i'm missing something on brad
but i'm not the only one who feels this way. obviously esooa, wiml, ilario etc agreeing w/me is enough to make me even more confident on the read
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:51 pm
I've gathered that

Dunno what to tell you

I played with Transcend town but it was right as I started FM and was a really dead game. Fwiw I recall him being pretty obvious town and then he died N1.

Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:54 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:51 pm
I've gathered that

Dunno what to tell you

okay well u know that I pseudo policy people who don't do much day 1 in terms of interactions/giving thoughts :meany:

I'm just saying it's never a vote I'll say "no" to really tbh
Yeah yeah I'm aware you always want to kill me

Stop being boring
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:53 pm
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:50 pm :ohyeah:

Ur lock town

Esooa had towny posts
For your TSP read is that because of meta or him individually making towny posts?

Ignoring him defending you, do you have a read on Nook you'd mind sharing?
In poe but as said before, I'm never voting him as long as he's defending me

If he's wolf I can just go after his buddy whatever

Also I have plenty of interactions so that doesn't even apply

And I've given plenty of thoughts

So basically your read is bad and you should feel bad
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:54 pm Everyone says they read me as scum if i have a dirty agenda

How do i have a dirty agenda here? How is my doubt on a universal tr indicate a dirty agenda?
you saying "maybe illario is a tough egg to crack" is hella agenda opening yourself up to a self pres push there off nanooks back if u need to
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:54 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:51 pm
I've gathered that

Dunno what to tell you

I played with Transcend town but it was right as I started FM and was a really dead game. Fwiw I recall him being pretty obvious town and then he died N1.
Well yeah, when i bury the shit out of a frozen wolf, that's grounds for being n1ed
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:56 pm And I've given plenty of thoughts

most your thoughts are "x is y" not like actual thought process which is the stuff I care about

Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:57 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:56 pm And I've given plenty of thoughts

most your thoughts are "x is y" not like actual thought process which is the stuff I care about
"Actual thought process" is super overrated
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:56 pm
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:54 pm Everyone says they read me as scum if i have a dirty agenda

you saying "maybe illario is a tough egg to crack" is hella agenda opening yourself up to a self pres push there off nanooks back if u need to
I can see why u think this

But currently the suspicion on him has been supported with zero thoughts so i'm not buying it and i already had a tr on him so i'm not voting him.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tbh me wanting to policy nanook is my town tell

Thats laughable
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:58 pm tbh me wanting to policy nanook is my town tell
This is also sort of unironically true lol.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:06 pm At least the LC being obv town is just easy pickings.

TSP is probably just town.

Iliario is an easy townread too.
Bruh Why u up at 3am lol, ur Aussie right?

And how am I an easy townread? This is like our first game and I don’t really think anyone’s ever said that to me in just our first game
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

U think that my town play is going to be the same in a game w a bunch of noobs as opposed to a bunch of pros ur horribly mistaken

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:00 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:58 pm tbh me wanting to policy nanook is my town tell
Good lord

Why are you so off the mark this game wiml
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

If anyone is a wolf here there's no way i'm gonna bury them as hard as i did grimdog
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Not d1 anyways
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

I don't know why you would, but you're also kind of the last person I'd expect to have the "Deny the Alexa god townread " moment to me if you were town.

Like I get being paranoid, but going to that extent is not where I think you end up going as town.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost4688374

wait was grimdog the origin of that copypasta?

lmao im looking at the game now
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Me getting banned from the site is mine.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alexa can you explain your, I dunno mindset this game

how do you feel about it
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:22 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:15 pm I skimmed through the opening of ilario's scum game that you linked wiml and it doesn't seem like a dramatic difference to me? Maybe I'll read it in depth more later but yeah not seeing it atm
Tbf it's a lot like alexa said. Like the best comparison is a player like Esooa who is a really capable wolf but half of her town games are just very different and she's easy to find in them?

alexa in particular is a good enough illario reader that she was so (correctly) confident that a red peek on him was fake that she wanted to chop the (real) cop.

I think the one thing that is a tangible non-meta difference is how much he focuses on pushing agendas. One thing I recall noticing in a lot of illario's wolf games is that there's a lack of real depth to his ISOs and he mostly just pushes opportunistic takes. I talked about it earlier but he's a very A to B style wolf.

If he's still in doubt later then I'll go through his wolf games and try to actively towncase why he's town this game since it's a but difficult to do outside of meta. But I'm like 90% confident he is tbh.
Lmao bruh don’t worry about it

He’s a wolf most likely and won’t be around later
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

I don't get why you all expect so much out of me

All i want to do is vibe and out my reads

I out one read that drastically alters thread consensus that I truly feel in my heart (trust me I love towning w brad, i would never want to ml him) may have a chance of being scum and everyone disagrees with me. The sole fact that i'm a contrarian does not mean i'm scum.

If someone has a different read from me i don't auto assume they're scum. Everyone has different perspectives. I don't get why you just assume the same for me and my reads always have to be on par with yours.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:06 pm Alexa can you explain your, I dunno mindset this game

how do you feel about it
be more specific?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:01 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:00 pm
Good lord
The real read is that Esooa really doesn't like killing plwyers she sees as LHF as a wolf on D1 (as she wants easier miselims to endgame / doesn't bus excessively) so her actually pushing for this is >rand town lol.

She's completely self aware of this though so I'm not putting a huge amount of stock into it outside of a snappy comment.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:04 pm

I don't know why you would, but you're also kind of the last person I'd expect to have the "Deny the Alexa god townread " moment to me if you were town.

Like I get being paranoid, but going to that extent is not where I think you end up going as town.
Wat

Return to “Previous Heists”