TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs [Day 3]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Theres a chance I have the alexa ilario thing backwards and she's the mafia but I don't really think that's worth exploring atm
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:07 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:05 pm Anyways now that we've killed two people in the collective poe that I correctly townread can we start killing the people I want to kill or are we just gonna keep doing the same thing and hoping it works
i'm sheeping Mac's read on you so i'm not killing you. i still think illario is a villager but i'm willing to re-assess him today
anyone else you want to kill i'm open to
Wiml is probably where I want to start

Idk what to do with tsp or lime
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

Honestly we deserve to lose this.

If you think there's any world where I leave both of alexa and illario alive in a F7 no matter how right or wrong their reads are then you're insane lol.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:05 pm Anyways now that we've killed two people in the collective poe that I correctly townread can we start killing the people I want to kill or are we just gonna keep doing the same thing and hoping it works
i'm sheeping Mac's read on you so i'm not killing you. i still think illario is a villager but i'm willing to re-assess him today
Why are you sheeping Mac's read specifically on Nook?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I've tried numerous games to start wagons on Nook this game and nobody's bitten. He's either a wolf or he's a town who the wolves are keeping around to misvote at LILO.

I think that threadspews illario town if anything.
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:13 pm Honestly we deserve to lose this.

If you think there's any world where I leave both of alexa and illario alive in a F7 no matter how right or wrong their reads are then you're insane lol.
really? i was predicting that unless scum was like in [tony, Nanook, Ender] then Syn was highly likely to die. me and ilario have both been townreading you a bunch.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:13 pm
becuase he had Nanook as strong town and he has tons of experience with the guy

K

Where are the mafia then

You can say any combo of 3 names that isn't me
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

i'm not voting for Nanook today after Mac and Matt's flip
simple
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs [Day 2]

Post by Lime Coke »

THIS IS A GIANT SCUMCASE OF NANOOK
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:43 pm Hard townread Transcend
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:46 am What are people doing on obvtown transcend, smh hes billboard town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:46 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:13 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:02 pm Because I respect a lot of the players in here, and people I respect have respect for some of the other players.

Which suggests it's a strong field.
Meh most players are not that hard to read
what reads do you have rn
You and transcend are billboard town

Ender is probably town

Someone else idr who but im sure its in my iso
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:51 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:47 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:46 pm Ok so since the thread died and I've got nowhere better to talk about this.

I ate a burger with macaroni cheese because that's apparently a thing in America and it was actually nice.

Please ignore me now.
lol is it? i've never had that
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:02 pm Because I respect a lot of the players in here, and people I respect have respect for some of the other players.

Ender is probably town

why's transcend town?
I'm good at reads
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:48 pm

Ender is probably town

Talk me through Ender please.
I'm good at reads
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:00 pm What is "billboard town" and how do I get one?
Billboard town is someone so obviously town its like there's a billboard with their face on it that says "this person is town"
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:06 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:05 pm -refuses to explain read on Transcend
-wolfreads ilario

content bad nanook
I don't really do cases
The main thing of note that Nanook does all of Day 1 is townread Transcend. He never actually speaks on why Transcend is town and denies requests to give reasoning, he just applied the townread and called him "Billboard town."
The way Nanook reads Transcend shows to me that he was reading him coming off a place of TMI. Because no one in their right mind would've townread Transcend.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:36 pm [VOTE: ilario] aubergine

Im hard defending alexa, a decision i surely will not regret
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:02 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:45 pm God I can't get over how town I am.
tbh, i believe you here
Two mafia right here bingo bango
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:39 pm
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:34 pm Describe why ilario is scum in like 20 words
The reason that ilario is scum in like twenty words is because they randed mafia this game. That's twenty exactly.
Nanook Day 1 and the whole game goes after Ilario.

Starts off by hard defending Alexa from Ilario, then proceeds to call an interaction between Ilario and Mac "W/W," then he just flat out wolf reads Ilario. Again, refusing to explain why. Almost like he picked a few posts from Ilario and decided "I'm going to tunnel this and hope to skathe by."

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:44 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:37 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:22 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:15 pm I skimmed through the opening of ilario's scum game that you linked wiml and it doesn't seem like a dramatic difference to me? Maybe I'll read it in depth more later but yeah not seeing it atm
Tbf it's a lot like alexa said. Like the best comparison is a player like Esooa who is a really capable wolf but half of her town games are just very different and she's easy to find in them?

alexa in particular is a good enough illario reader that she was so (correctly) confident that a red peek on him was fake that she wanted to chop the (real) cop.

I think the one thing that is a tangible non-meta difference is how much he focuses on pushing agendas. One thing I recall noticing in a lot of illario's wolf games is that there's a lack of real depth to his ISOs and he mostly just pushes opportunistic takes. I talked about it earlier but he's a very A to B style wolf.

If he's still in doubt later then I'll go through his wolf games and try to actively towncase why he's town this game since it's a but difficult to do outside of meta. But I'm like 90% confident he is tbh.
I mean, fmpov pushing me IS a pretty opportunistic take, yeah?
Why ilario specifically and not the other people pushing you?
I'm not SRing him for pushing me, im just pointing out that "he's opportunistic as mafia" isn't a reason to clear him fmpov given his push on me
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:11 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:01 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:00 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:58 pm tbh me wanting to policy nanook is my town tell
This is also sort of unironically true lol.
Good lord
The real read is that Esooa really doesn't like killing plwyers she sees as LHF as a wolf on D1 (as she wants easier miselims to endgame / doesn't bus excessively) so her actually pushing for this is >rand town lol.

She's completely self aware of this though so I'm not putting a huge amount of stock into it outside of a snappy comment.
Her pushing me specifically is most certainly not >rand town. Its >rand esooa and thats it.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:54 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:42 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:37 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:31 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:26 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:22 pm

Remind me who you're clearing
For the sake of discussion let's just say that I'm lock clearing everyone who isn't in my active PoE.

So alexa, Esooa, LC, Alison, TSP.

Where are the wolves in that list?
Alison or lime

Maybe tsp, dependent on ilario's flip
Tbf I wouldn't be incredibly shocked if there was a wolf in those three names, particularly because I no longer have a reason to TR Alison as strongly and her attempt at a push on me felt like a stretch.

TSP if illario is town? Do you have any familiarity with him and his meta?

Also seriously please explain why you think blade is town here lol. I'm usually not bad at reading him but I'm not seeing it here tbh.
With tsp? Yes, lots. It rarely helps.

I'm good at reading blade idk what to tell you. He has townie drive, is that something that'll convince you?
Thanks. Most importantly: does TSP ever slank like this as a wolf in his normal wolf games? If no, do you think he'd be capable of taking a step back this game if he had a sufficiently strong partner? I talked about my thoughts on that earlier but I'm interested in hearing what you think with actual experience playing with him lol.

As for blade, not really tbh. Do you have any thoughts on him claiming that I haven't towntold yet but then sort of rolling that back and saying that I hadn't done anything town indicative yet instead? (After I called him out because I knew he had no real town tells on me and was pushing that in bad faith).
Tsp is capable of slanking as either alignment

I do not, I found that exchange entirely meaningless.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:04 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:35 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:24 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:21 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:19 pm Honestly I think both wolves are probably just in Transcend/blade/Nook/Mac.
This is an insane read
i actually agree with it atm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:22 pm alexa is obviously town.
illario is obviously town.
Esooa and LC are both in their town ranges.
I'm waiting for more responses but I honestly don't think alison would fake a derp clear like that for no reason?
Willing to sheep the TSP meta for now as well.
i mean i don't think alison is town for that reason, she quite literally admitted she'd fake a derp, but i've found her villagery by play thus far
I'm not going to just clear Alison on this one thing forever but I know personally if I were town in Alison's situation and made a genuine slip then I think I would lie about it being NAI tbh (and I have in the past when being cleared for genuine townslips). I find them to be pretty dirty and getting cleared for them feels really demeaning lol. I think it comes from Alison as town the overwhelming majority of the time tbh.
This is not a good read lol
A couple of posts discrediting reasons to townread players, one of them indeed being Ilario to fit his scumread.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:27 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:26 pm Idk mac are you town
yes I am le town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:26 pm What are your reads
didn't you vote me because you read my reads post and didn't like it?
No im voting you cause I tr transcend
Using townreading Transcend as an excuse to vote Mac who has indeed flipped town by now.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:14 pm I mean you could probably talk me into other options, im not confident at all on wiml

Mac, lime, Alison, all currently in my poe and I could be talked into voting
A POE that consists of 2 dead villagers and me who is town.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:26 am
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:25 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:25 am
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:21 am if u r town trying to vote out mafia why r u doing the bare minimum to explain ur read especially when it defies thread consensus

i don't understand ur approach but i don't sr it either
I don't really "make pushes" or "case people," I just say my reads and eventually people listen to them and/or I die
who is another wolf besides ilario
Pick one out of mac wiml Alison lime
Again another POE of 4 names, 2 are dead town and the other 2 are myself and Wiml, and I'm pretty sure Wiml is town in this game.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:59 pm I pretty much just want wiml and ilario dead today

Lime is also poe, tsp too, less interested in both

I will hammer anyone tho given the opportunity to
POE of Wiml, Ilario, myself, and TSP. We'll discuss this later.

So the main people that Nanook has been pushing have been 2 people that have flipped town, a wishy-washy push on me where he keeps backing out in what seems like an excuse to vote Mac, Ilario and Wiml.

I feel like Nanook is happily doing nothing as scum. Refuses to case people, refuses to explain reads either town or scum. Pushing town players trying to bring them back into the POE.

Now let's ask who Nanook's partner is? Well he was mentioned earlier...

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:13 pm Shrug

Ok fine

When you guys are done killing me transcend and, idk, probably tsp, and you're looking around trying to figure out who could possibly be mafia, come back to my iso cause my legacy is gonna be good as hell
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:23 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:22 pm Meh im only at 4 locks if I don't count myself

Trans ender alexa and esooa

So need two more

I'll find them later probably
If ilario mafia tsp is a fifth lock

If im wrong on trans mac becomes lock town
Soft mentioning of TSP a few times to make him look like low hanging fruit.

For the sake of discussion let's just say that I'm lock clearing everyone who isn't in my active PoE.

Alison or lime

Tbf I wouldn't be incredibly shocked if there was a wolf in those three names, particularly because I no longer have a reason to TR Alison as strongly and her attempt at a push on me felt like a stretch.

Also seriously please explain why you think blade is town here lol. I'm usually not bad at reading him but I'm not seeing it here tbh.

I'm good at reading blade idk what to tell you. He has townie drive, is that something that'll convince you?
Thanks. Most importantly: does TSP ever slank like this as a wolf in his normal wolf games? If no, do you think he'd be capable of taking a step back this game if he had a sufficiently strong partner? I talked about my thoughts on that earlier but I'm interested in hearing what you think with actual experience playing with him lol.

As for blade, not really tbh. Do you have any thoughts on him claiming that I haven't towntold yet but then sort of rolling that back and saying that I hadn't done anything town indicative yet instead? (After I called him out because I knew he had no real town tells on me and was pushing that in bad faith).

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:05 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:56 pm

Alison or lime

TSP can pretty easily be a wolf then tbh. When Mac was pushing TSP as having a meta tell early on was that sarcasm then? I took it at face value lol.
Mac might be able to meta read tsp, not sure

I can't reliably
Leaving reading TSP to others, if townread Nanook would probably point to them and say "See? Listen to this guy!"
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:59 pm I pretty much just want wiml and ilario dead today

Has TSP in his "non-immediate POE" aka the "Goldilocks area" as Hally would say.

TSP is Nanook's partner.

The 2/2 solve is Nanook and TSP.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs [Day 2]

Post by Lime Coke »

THIS IS A GIANT SCUMCASE OF NANOOK
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:43 pm Hard townread Transcend
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:46 am What are people doing on obvtown transcend, smh hes billboard town

Ender is probably town

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:46 pm Ok so since the thread died and I've got nowhere better to talk about this.

I ate a burger with macaroni cheese because that's apparently a thing in America and it was actually nice.

Please ignore me now.

Ender is probably town

why's transcend town?
I'm good at reads

Ender is probably town

I'm good at reads
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:00 pm What is "billboard town" and how do I get one?
Billboard town is someone so obviously town its like there's a billboard with their face on it that says "this person is town"
-wolfreads ilario

content bad nanook
I don't really do cases
The main thing of note that Nanook does all of Day 1 is townread Transcend. He never actually speaks on why Transcend is town and denies requests to give reasoning, he just applied the townread and called him "Billboard town."
The way Nanook reads Transcend shows to me that he was reading him coming off a place of TMI. Because no one in their right mind would've townread Transcend.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:36 pm [VOTE: ilario] aubergine

tbh, i believe you here
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:34 pm Describe why ilario is scum in like 20 words
The reason that ilario is scum in like twenty words is because they randed mafia this game. That's twenty exactly.

Starts off by hard defending Alexa from Ilario, then proceeds to call an interaction between Ilario and Mac "W/W," then he just flat out wolf reads Ilario. Again, refusing to explain why. Almost like he picked a few posts from Ilario and decided "I'm going to tunnel this and hope to skathe by."

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:15 pm I skimmed through the opening of ilario's scum game that you linked wiml and it doesn't seem like a dramatic difference to me? Maybe I'll read it in depth more later but yeah not seeing it atm
Tbf it's a lot like alexa said. Like the best comparison is a player like Esooa who is a really capable wolf but half of her town games are just very different and she's easy to find in them?

alexa in particular is a good enough illario reader that she was so (correctly) confident that a red peek on him was fake that she wanted to chop the (real) cop.

I think the one thing that is a tangible non-meta difference is how much he focuses on pushing agendas. One thing I recall noticing in a lot of illario's wolf games is that there's a lack of real depth to his ISOs and he mostly just pushes opportunistic takes. I talked about it earlier but he's a very A to B style wolf.

If he's still in doubt later then I'll go through his wolf games and try to actively towncase why he's town this game since it's a but difficult to do outside of meta. But I'm like 90% confident he is tbh.
I'm not SRing him for pushing me, im just pointing out that "he's opportunistic as mafia" isn't a reason to clear him fmpov given his push on me
Esooa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:58 pm tbh me wanting to policy nanook is my town tell
Good lord
The real read is that Esooa really doesn't like killing plwyers she sees as LHF as a wolf on D1 (as she wants easier miselims to endgame / doesn't bus excessively) so her actually pushing for this is >rand town lol.

She's completely self aware of this though so I'm not putting a huge amount of stock into it outside of a snappy comment.
Her pushing me specifically is most certainly not >rand town. Its >rand esooa and thats it.

Alison or lime

Wiml wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:19 pm Honestly I think both wolves are probably just in Transcend/blade/Nook/Mac.
This is an insane read
I'm waiting for more responses but I honestly don't think alison would fake a derp clear like that for no reason?
i mean i don't think alison is town for that reason, she quite literally admitted she'd fake a derp, but i've found her villagery by play thus far
I'm not going to just clear Alison on this one thing forever but I know personally if I were town in Alison's situation and made a genuine slip then I think I would lie about it being NAI tbh (and I have in the past when being cleared for genuine townslips). I find them to be pretty dirty and getting cleared for them feels really demeaning lol. I think it comes from Alison as town the overwhelming majority of the time tbh.
A couple of posts discrediting reasons to townread players, one of them indeed being Ilario to fit his scumread.

yes I am le town
Using townreading Transcend as an excuse to vote Mac who has indeed flipped town by now.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:14 pm I mean you could probably talk me into other options, im not confident at all on wiml

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:21 am if u r town trying to vote out mafia why r u doing the bare minimum to explain ur read especially when it defies thread consensus

I don't really "make pushes" or "case people," I just say my reads and eventually people listen to them and/or I die
Again another POE of 4 names, 2 are dead town and the other 2 are myself and Wiml, and I'm pretty sure Wiml is town in this game.

So the main people that Nanook has been pushing have been 2 people that have flipped town, a wishy-washy push on me where he keeps backing out in what seems like an excuse to vote Mac, Ilario and Wiml.

I feel like Nanook is happily doing nothing as scum. Refuses to case people, refuses to explain reads either town or scum. Pushing town players trying to bring them back into the POE.

Ok fine

When you guys are done killing me transcend and, idk, probably tsp, and you're looking around trying to figure out who could possibly be mafia, come back to my iso cause my legacy is gonna be good as hell
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:22 pm Meh im only at 4 locks if I don't count myself

So need two more

Alison or lime

Alison or lime

TSP can pretty easily be a wolf then tbh. When Mac was pushing TSP as having a meta tell early on was that sarcasm then? I took it at face value lol.

I can't reliably
Leaving reading TSP to others, if townread Nanook would probably point to them and say "See? Listen to this guy!"

Has TSP in his "non-immediate POE" aka the "Goldilocks area" as Hally would say.

TSP is Nanook's partner.

If we collectively sheep strong townreads on players who have experience with each other there's only one mafia and its tsp

So

Yeah

Thats a bit of an issue
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I would've posted that quicker but this site doesn't allow you to multiquote during night phases in games while they're locked.

Oh and now that the game is over i can say I was hard townreading trans cause he was scum in batman and his early d1 play looked different to me than here

You still haven't called your vote bud
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:16 pm

really? i was predicting that unless scum was like in [tony, Nanook, Ender] then Syn was highly likely to die. me and ilario have both been townreading you a bunch.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:13 pm
becuase he had Nanook as strong town and he has tons of experience with the guy
Youve been townreading me but it's F7 and you're both like 95% clear and are never ever going to doubt each other. If you and illario are t/t then that kill is probably the best thing that could have happened to us this game.

Mac literally just read Nook terribly wrong last game and half his legacy reads are just based on preflipping me wolf which is incredibly frustrating. I don't understand how your first thought coming into the thread is "I blindly trust that Nanook is town and even though he's been pushing on my two top towbreads for the entire game I'm going to let him choose who I vote". Are you serious?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:59 pm Legacy:

Transcend Esooa and Alison are town.
By the way, I don't get why Transcend is calling me out on being cautious of my reads...when my legacy reads in Batman were 2 mafia and 1 town as my townreads...bruh you even N1'd me.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:17 pm

K

Where are the mafia then

TSP/LC/Ender
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ya'll should've flipped Nanook with me when i was pushing on him yesterday
you had your chance

i no longer want to vote him and i'm not calling back into the same incorrect POE after getting it wrong the first two times. NANOOK is a villager.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:18 pm THIS IS A GIANT SCUMCASE OF NANOOK

Ender is probably town

Please ignore me now.

Ender is probably town

why's transcend town?
I'm good at reads

Ender is probably town

I'm good at reads
-wolfreads ilario

content bad nanook
I don't really do cases

tbh, i believe you here

Good lord

Alison or lime

This is an insane read

yes I am le town

Ok fine

So need two more

Alison or lime

I can't reliably

TSP is Nanook's partner.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:21 pm You still haven't called your vote bud
???
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:17 pm i'm not voting for Nanook today after Mac and Matt's flip
simple
I really don't want to be insulting here but regardless of Nook's actual alignment your approach here is awful.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

like you literally wasted yesterday by pushing Mac when we could've chopped Nook when I wanted to
i'm not doing that now
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:23 pm ya'll should've flipped Nanook with me when i was pushing on him yesterday
you had your chance

i no longer want to vote him and i'm not calling back into the same incorrect POE after getting it wrong the first two times. NANOOK is a villager.
I was the person trying to organise the flash wagon on him ffs.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:23 pm ya'll should've flipped Nanook with me when i was pushing on him yesterday
you had your chance

Can you read my case just because and let me know what you think?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:24 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:17 pm i'm not voting for Nanook today after Mac and Matt's flip
simple
I really don't want to be insulting here but regardless of Nook's actual alignment your approach here is awful.
how?

and seriously please stop the ATE it's fucking annoying.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:24 pm like you literally wasted yesterday by pushing Mac when we could've chopped Nook when I wanted to
i'm not doing that now
Are you actually serious?

Like, ok, let's look at this collectively

Mac has a ton of experience with me and we found each other before he died, normally thats a sheepable read

Alexa and ilario have a bunch of experience with each other and vouch for each other, wiml also has experience I believe and vouches for both

I have experience with ender and vouch for him

I don't know if this applies to lime or not but I think he's been largely townread afaik so I'm counting it

So that leaves wiml and tsp. Iirc Alexa vouched for wiml prior to today, or am I remembering wrong?

So, yeah, you guys see the problem here yes?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:25 pm
you had your chance

you were calling Mac your top scumread.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:25 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:24 pm
simple
how?

and seriously please stop the ATE it's fucking annoying.
There's no AtE.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I gotta leave and be out the house for like a couple of hours. I just wanted to drop that case and let everyone know my viewpoint.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wtf.

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:24 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:18 pm THIS IS A GIANT SCUMCASE OF NANOOK

Ender is probably town

Please ignore me now.

Ender is probably town

why's transcend town?
I'm good at reads

Ender is probably town

I'm good at reads
-wolfreads ilario

content bad nanook
I don't really do cases

tbh, i believe you here

Good lord

Alison or lime

This is an insane read

yes I am le town

Ok fine

So need two more

Alison or lime

I can't reliably

TSP is Nanook's partner.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:21 pm You still haven't called your vote bud
???
Put it in vote tags

Directions are in the op if you need them
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:25 pm Like, ok, let's look at this collectively

Mac has a ton of experience with me and we found each other before he died, normally thats a sheepable read

Alexa and ilario have a bunch of experience with each other and vouch for each other, wiml also has experience I believe and vouches for both

I don't know if this applies to lime or not but I think he's been largely townread afaik so I'm counting it

So that leaves wiml and tsp. Iirc Alexa vouched for wiml prior to today, or am I remembering wrong?

i'm not vouching for wiml anymore. the only person i'm shielding is illario and even then i'd re-val

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:23 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:17 pm

K

Where are the mafia then

TSP/LC/Ender
Sell me on ender
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: NANOOK] aubergine
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:25 pm Like, ok, let's look at this collectively

alexa should know I'm town tbh yeah.

But this is why I'm coming to you/TSP mostly by default tbh.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

i mean i'll read the case on Nook like whatever but i'm not going to just fall back into the same incorrect POE when i'm alive for a reason, sorry
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:27 pm

really because you're acting nothing like your previous town games? i've never seen you get this toxic.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:26 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:25 pm
you had your chance

you were calling Mac your top scumread.
You asked me for my confidence and I said I was much less confident. Then at EoD because illario didn't want to vote Mac I was pushing for the Nook counterwagon.

This is literally all facts.

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:26 pm

i'm not vouching for wiml anymore. the only person i'm shielding is illario and even then i'd re-val
My point is that unless the team is exactly wiml/tsp (and arguably even if it is) there's been a serious misclear along the way
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:27 pm i mean i'll read the case on Nook like whatever but i'm not going to just fall back into the same incorrect POE when i'm alive for a reason, sorry
Understandable.

Like I said I'll be out the house for a few hours we'll discuss it then.

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:27 pm [VOTE: NANOOK] aubergine
Good job I'm proud of you
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:28 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:27 pm

really because you're acting nothing like your previous town games? i've never seen you get this toxic.
Take a long guess why that is.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Because I'll tell you now that it's not anything to do with my rand.

Also the fact that alexa and ilario are both still alive atp pretty strongly suggests one of them is mafia
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:30 pm Also the fact that alexa and ilario are both still alive atp pretty strongly suggests one of them is mafia
If that's the case I'd lean it towards Ilario being mafia but we'll cross that bridge if we get to it.

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:31 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:30 pm Also the fact that alexa and ilario are both still alive atp pretty strongly suggests one of them is mafia
If that's the case I'd lean it towards Ilario being mafia but we'll cross that bridge if we get to it.
Why are you talking to me lol
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

that's pretty not true, ilario and i have been left alive for awhile as t/t because we were either pushing wrong reads or people were pushing on us

and alison was, as you noted, a common N1 kill
and Syn was a wildcard who subbed into a universally townread slot

like yeah it makes me want to re-val him but i don't think it strongly suggests anything. in fact he tends to kill me pretty early when he's scum because he feels bad manipulating me, i can show you examples
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Somebody remind me to read the case on Nook later lol.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:32 pm
that's pretty not true, ilario and i have been left alive for awhile as t/t because we were either pushing wrong reads or people were pushing on us

like yeah it makes me want to re-val him but i don't think it strongly suggests anything. in fact he tends to kill me pretty early when he's scum because he feels bad manipulating me, i can show you examples
I think any team with players who are experienced with you and illario would never allow you both to be alive in F7 if t/t, only because even if your reasons for townreading each other are bad I think I have literally never seen you reevaluate each other once locked in for like the 10+ games we've played together.

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:32 pm

I mean

If you're both town

There aren't many mafia teams that can afford to let functionally masons go into f7, especially when one of them has been a driving force behind the kills so far (granted those kills have hit town, but still). Its a pretty dangerous situation when you still need two miskills

Like yeah esyn probably wasn't gonna get miskilled but generally speaking at least one of you would die first if you're both town, to break up the pseudo masons

Return to “Previous Heists”