TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs [Day 3]

Post by Wiml »

TSP is the wolf I would probably bet on.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:45 am
ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:00 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:17 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:14 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:13 pm Alexa if you're the third wolf in any world where I'm a wolf then fine.

But we just kill the ayer you're hard shielding with completely different pushes to you for most of the day.
read my posts and tell me i'm shielding ilario any more than i'm shielding esooa? the only reason it's obvious is because NO ONE else sussed esooa. this discussion is pointless. if you're arguing that esooa was ever a plausible push then prove it
I know you. I know you woukd never in a million years let illario get chopped here regardless of his alignment lol.
i feel like wiml is overplaying how much he knows how we play?

and idk if its coming from a place of a cocky town or just a mafia spouting bs?

because im reading all his posts and im like ????

ive only ever been lynched once in a pre-lylo situation since i started playing FM and that was purely because i got death tunneled by alexa for tinfoiling her.

she would absolutely push me if she thought i had a scum alignment
I really don't think you and alexa are aware of your reputation lol.
im aware, i just dont let what salty people who seek to spread negativity affect what i know is the truth. you really should stop trying to make the game personal when im trying to keep it game related.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:59 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:13 pm Alexa if you're the third wolf in any world where I'm a wolf then fine.

But we just kill the ayer you're hard shielding with completely different pushes to you for most of the day.
read my posts and tell me i'm shielding ilario any more than i'm shielding esooa? the only reason it's obvious is because NO ONE else sussed esooa. this discussion is pointless. if you're arguing that esooa was ever a plausible push then prove it
I know you. I know you woukd never in a million years let illario get chopped here regardless of his alignment lol.

ive only ever been lynched once in a pre-lylo situation since i started playing FM and that was purely because i got death tunneled by alexa for tinfoiling her.

im aware, i just dont let what salty people who seek to spread negativity affect what i know is the truth. you really should stop trying to make the game personal when im trying to keep it game related.
Don't question it if you know what I'm saying is true anyway then?

Because yeah there's no world where you're t/t where I leave you both alive in a game with 7 players and expect you to do anything besides hard shield the other.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I quite literally just said above that ur probably town. Where did I shield her btw? You’re finding excuses to be upset and I don’t appreciate the passive aggressive comments.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:12 am I quite literally just said above that ur probably town. Where did I shield her btw? You’re finding excuses to be upset and I don’t appreciate the passive aggressive comments.
You're acting like I'm annoyed for getting scumread. Which isn't the case.

I'm talking about you mutually shielding each other every single game. It's an obvious precedent.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:04 am
ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:59 am

Don't question it if you know what I'm saying is true anyway then?

Because yeah there's no world where you're t/t where I leave you both alive in a game with 7 players and expect you to do anything besides hard shield the other.
im questioning it because it isnt true lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:16 am
ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:12 am I quite literally just said above that ur probably town. Where did I shield her btw? You’re finding excuses to be upset and I don’t appreciate the passive aggressive comments.
You're acting like I'm annoyed for getting scumread. Which isn't the case.

I'm talking about you mutually shielding each other every single game. It's an obvious precedent.
find me where i shielded her.

this might actually get u to read the game and stop sulking
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

and u were in deck mafia where alexa was tunneling me at the start and made a shit tonne of memes about me being mafia.

and u read the game after that where we spent an entire day phase going at each other when i was scum.

or that i opened this game thinking she was scummy.

i dont think you realise what the word precedent means?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ironically enough i shielded u and mac more than anyone this game, since i tend to shield my townreads and its paramount for townreads, and this might come as a surprise to you, actually work together to win.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Vulgard is replacing @Wiml. Please don’t speculate about replacements. Thank you.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

Hello.

- I have not backread the game whatsoever.
- I don't know what my slot did, and I won't bother to defend their actions. I have never played with Wiml, and I don't know what he thinks. Read me on my previous slot or don't, I don't even know my slot's position, so whatever.
- Lol why is ilario's name with just one l.

I'm definitely not going to backread 105 pages. 105 pages. In 3 days.

Anyway.
ImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

hey vulgard!

LOL im surprised u noticed the one l, thats how it was spelt on EM. im just grabbing dinner but ill try fill u in the game in a little bit
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:02 pm hi (sorry for scumminess)
Town.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:08 pm Sup boyos I'm the jester and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game
Town.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:09 pm No hammer on d1 so I'll see you lot at eod where ill naked vote mafia (hopefully)
Town x2.
Wiml wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:22 pm Transcend is precious.
I probably would’ve voted him for this opener if it wasn’t my slot. The slot’s town, by the way.

Either way, if the rest of the game Wiml played is at the level of this opener, then I’m starting to understand my position. Meh. Whatever.
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:42 pm I actually don't have a single read yet.
I know this is like, 105 pages back, but.

Lime Coke, why did you feel pressured to give reads on page 1? Your statement implies you felt like you should have reads but did not, and I’m not sure where the first part comes from. The only read on that page before your post was Nanook hard townreading Transcend (correctly, but that’s beside the point), so it’s not like everyone was giving reads left and right. I’m not even sure whether Nanook’s townread was serious.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:45 am hey vulgard!

LOL im surprised u noticed the one l, thats how it was spelt on EM. im just grabbing dinner but ill try fill u in the game in a little bit
Hi!

You need to make an account on another site and call it illlario, to complete the trinity.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Alexa seems super excited to play this game, and claims she wishes she randed W here. I know she’s had a ton of V rands lately.

Considering that, the excitement could stem from a W rand. I’m not particularly confident about this, but.

And yes, I know I’ve just called her opener towny, but that’s because it was really funny.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:41 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:38 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:21 pm Like, she hasn't really done anything that's her town game YET. If Alexa gets going she'll be obvious town.
Everything I do is my town game because I’m town :slick:

(I also agree I don’t think I’ve done anything AI yet if someone had a correct read on me it would be surprising or a crapshoot from numbers/probability odds)
Yes, and everyone that is townreading you that's not me has TMI.

I will then tunnel those individuals, and then complain about them once they flip town and take 0 blame.

Then proceed to lead town into an L.
…Sure. Kinda villagery? The mindset presented isn't something I see wolves fake very often, because it's dumb and wolves ~usually~ don't want to sound dumb.
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:52 pm My hedgy thought coming into the game was basically that Matt is town for the energy (I know he was worried about wolfing against this table and I know the last time I wolfed with him he was nervous AF) but also he’s a very capable wolf and not out of his wolf range so I’m nervous to out a read there until he says more, I enjoyed his entrance though
I dislike the phrasing "my hedgy thought" for the self-awareness. Also, who's Matt?

This read feels pretty forced, especially considering it ends up meandering from "matt town" to "matt good wolf" to "matt not out of wolfrange" to "i don't wanna read him yet" to "his entrance good tho." It goes up and down like a sinewave, only to reach a nonexistent conclusion. It's like alexa can't decide what her read on the slot (whoever Matt is) should be, but also feels pressured to put out some reads, so she offers this hedgemaze. The fact she's self-aware about it doesn't make it better.

I feel like village alexa wouldn't bother with this, and possibly wouldn't feel the need to bother in general, in the first place.
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:14 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:36 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:35 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:30 pm Also the fact that alexa and ilario are both still alive atp pretty strongly suggests one of them is mafia
that's pretty not true, ilario and i have been left alive for awhile as t/t because we were either pushing wrong reads or people were pushing on us

and alison was, as you noted, a common N1 kill
and Syn was a wildcard who subbed into a universally townread slot

like yeah it makes me want to re-val him but i don't think it strongly suggests anything. in fact he tends to kill me pretty early when he's scum because he feels bad manipulating me, i can show you examples
I think any team with players who are experienced with you and illario would never allow you both to be alive in F7 if t/t, only because even if your reasons for townreading each other are bad I think I have literally never seen you reevaluate each other once locked in for like the 10+ games we've played together.
Has one of them ever gotten the other wrong
EM players are historically dreadful at misclearing each other lol but I think alexa/illario are pretty good at reading each other correctly (or at least alexa is at illario, I've never seen wolf alexa town illario before).

Fwiw that illario wolf game I linked you ages ago ended recently where alexa initially tunneled him really hard but came round to calling him 95% likely town. She was wrong in the end but her confidence in him being town was a lot less than it was here.

This is also the reason why I said my illario read was out of my wolfrange yesterday but that's another topic.
Hey...I take offense to that...I read most of my EMers pretty well.
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:44 pm I have never seen alexa be this confident on an EM player read and be wrong ever (with the possible exception of her Neo tunnel but that was different and a scumread).
And I was right on Neo that game!

TAKE THAT ALEXA!

NEO TOWN!
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:08 pm anyways here's where we're at:

alexa is hard townshielding ilario
wiml is hard townshielding alexa
ender is hard anti-townshielding LC
nanook is sheeping mac
tsp is probably also sheeping mac when it comes down to it
alexa thinks wiml is town
ender probably has to be a wolf?
but ender probably isn't a wolf with wiml according to the fact that I'm sheeping mac and he said so for reasons I don't remember
also i don't think ender is a wolf
so then it's probably wiml/LC
but alexa doesn't think it's that
am i misreading nanook?
eh
no
You forgot the part where I'm also townshielding Alexaaaaaa?
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:12 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:09 pm team is lc/wiml they don't kill alexa because alexa is basically a third wolf and alexa's not surprised by this because... she knows it to be true?
In that case I would always kill illario.

He's being hard shielded by alexa and wanted me dead half of D2.
I always kill Illario if I'm mafia. Like I said he's never been voted off on FM as far as I remember. So why would you keep what is basically unlynchable if you're mafia?

I'm in the same boat. If Esooa got sus'd I would've hard shielded. But Esooa never got sus'd so Esooa didn't get town shielded.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:16 pm i think nanook telling lime to call his vote is maybe arbitrarily nagl
alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:17 pm syn was the best kill for anyone who wanted to drum up suspicion on me/ilario or get us paranoia of each other. syn was never going to be misyeeted

@TonyStarkPrime read my posts today & see
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:26 pm alexa saying that esooa was an obvious villager is something I do as town all the time after someone I'm unsure about flips so I think it's pretty towny from alexa which is good because i have a wolf post count record to maintain
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:26 pm Alexa/Ilario are probably t/t.

Alexa seems fairly inno and Ilario shields.

And I've said Ilario probably town from d1.

LC is still probably red, but I'll have to read their case/etc.
@EnderWiggin Have you read the case yet?
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:33 pm everyone: huh weird kill
alexa: no how dare you it made perfect sense when we went over it in scum chat
This is actually pretty funny.

Alexa town though if that isn't clear.
the part where you're shielding alexa isn't relevant
Hell, I'm shielding Alexa
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:26 pm ok that last post from LC is actually villagery af

yes @Lime Coke but i have some problems with it

why do you think Wiml is town?
all his posts today have been
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:40 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:38 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:36 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:30 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:27 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:26 pm ok that last post from LC is actually villagery af

yes @Lime Coke but i have some problems with it

why do you think Wiml is town?
What are the problems?
first thing that sticks out from memory is the "TMI" read on transcend because transcend was nook's first townread, why would that approach be considered TMI?
i will go through it for real though actually in the morning i'm kind of too tired to game right now but yeah
Because who ACTUALLY townreads Transcend in this game? Even if you "say" you townread him, you never actually meant it. Fuck him, ya'know.

Nanook just threw a townread on Transcend and never explained why. It's a TMI read.
Idk dude he looked like obvious town to me
That's not a real thought.
did you read his posts
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:54 am Anyway do we need to drag this day out? It's fairly clear wiml is almost certainly dying, we have over 5000 posts to make reads on, and we can build clear worlds around wiml's flip either way imo

So yeah I say we hammer and go from there
i agree tbh and said as much whenever ago but Alexa was reevaluating on lime (don't know how that's going)
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:00 am Ender v lime is interesting tho
cause it's very hard to be tvt fypov right
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:59 pm kind of gut townreading EnderWiggin
I'm not seeing where she's getting that from. I know it's gut, but still.
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:01 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:59 pm kind of gut townreading EnderWiggin
Agreeing with you. The "I'll find him by Day 3" post was actually kinda bad ass and towny.
It feels like Lime Coke is just agreeing with everything alexa is saying, no matter what it is. And sure, Lime has a townread on alexa already at this point, but the complete and utter agreeability is... odd. Especially since I don't even find alexa towny judging by her posts until then.

?probably? not W/W? I can't see them aligning themselves together so quickly in a game and setup like this, where they'd have to hope neither ever flips, because otherwise both will - and town wins.
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:50 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:13 pm eh you don't kill ilario because nanook and tsp are liable to go full on mac sheep
macs read on me wasnt real
he was thinking emotionally instead of logically because half the lobby treated him like an outed wolf for no reasons,and thats why i specifically knew he was town. because ive been in his position where people paranoia-fos me or fearfos me and then u start reading with ego.
i mean i sorta agree and i don't really know why everyone decided to chop mac for no reason at eod yesterday if apparently you all knew he was town
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:11 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:54 am Anyway do we need to drag this day out? It's fairly clear wiml is almost certainly dying, we have over 5000 posts to make reads on, and we can build clear worlds around wiml's flip either way imo

i agree tbh and said as much whenever ago but Alexa was reevaluating on lime (don't know how that's going)
Oh, so that's the situation.

Can you hold off on killing Wiml and read my posts, or is it pointless for me to post? The slot is town.
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:39 am Hello.

- I have not backread the game whatsoever.
- I don't know what my slot did, and I won't bother to defend their actions. I have never played with Wiml, and I don't know what he thinks. Read me on my previous slot or don't, I don't even know my slot's position, so whatever.
- Lol why is ilario's name with just one l.

I'm definitely not going to backread 105 pages. 105 pages. In 3 days.

Anyway.
look at the player list tbh tbh
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:15 am

Can you hold off on killing Wiml and read my posts, or is it pointless for me to post? The slot is town.
nah you can say stuff
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

fwiw if you're town you should vote for LC because nanook /will/ (probably) hammer and if you're town that's like ~always~ a hit
if you're a wolf you should do it too but idk
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:05 am
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:41 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:38 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:21 pm Like, she hasn't really done anything that's her town game YET. If Alexa gets going she'll be obvious town.
Everything I do is my town game because I’m town :slick:

(I also agree I don’t think I’ve done anything AI yet if someone had a correct read on me it would be surprising or a crapshoot from numbers/probability odds)
Yes, and everyone that is townreading you that's not me has TMI.

I will then tunnel those individuals, and then complain about them once they flip town and take 0 blame.

Then proceed to lead town into an L.
…Sure. Kinda villagery? The mindset presented isn't something I see wolves fake very often, because it's dumb and wolves ~usually~ don't want to sound dumb.
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:52 pm My hedgy thought coming into the game was basically that Matt is town for the energy (I know he was worried about wolfing against this table and I know the last time I wolfed with him he was nervous AF) but also he’s a very capable wolf and not out of his wolf range so I’m nervous to out a read there until he says more, I enjoyed his entrance though
I dislike the phrasing "my hedgy thought" for the self-awareness. Also, who's Matt?

This read feels pretty forced, especially considering it ends up meandering from "matt town" to "matt good wolf" to "matt not out of wolfrange" to "i don't wanna read him yet" to "his entrance good tho." It goes up and down like a sinewave, only to reach a nonexistent conclusion. It's like alexa can't decide what her read on the slot (whoever Matt is) should be, but also feels pressured to put out some reads, so she offers this hedgemaze. The fact she's self-aware about it doesn't make it better.

I feel like village alexa wouldn't bother with this, and possibly wouldn't feel the need to bother in general, in the first place.
transcend, one of the two ~obviousish townies we killed so far this game
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Had a quick look at the VC, it’s very strange that LC opened up with a massive case on nanook and neither seems too bothered by it? Their votes aren’t even on each other rn...
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:17 am fwiw if you're town you should vote for LC because nanook /will/ (probably) hammer and if you're town that's like ~always~ a hit
If LC's a wolf then lolme townreading him already when I didn't know they were outed (?)

How are they outed and how does it relate to me being town?
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:53 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:16 pm i think nanook telling lime to call his vote is maybe arbitrarily nagl
why
nanook doesn't really do the whole calling votes thing
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:49 am

Hi!

You need to make an account on another site and call it illlario, to complete the trinity.

LOLLLL

Oh btw to fill u in quickly, your slot has been in contention to be voted out on most days. If I had to take a gambit on who I thought today’s wagons would come down to by eod it would probably be your slot vs LCs
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

How long is it until EoD?
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:21 am
Vulgard wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:49 am

Hi!

LOLLLL

Oh btw to fill u in quickly, your slot has been in contention to be voted out on most days. If I had to take a gambit on who I thought today’s wagons would come down to by eod it would probably be your slot vs LCs
If I don't have a solid reason not to vote LC by EoD, I'll vote LC and blame the other villagers if it flips V.

Does that sound like a solid plan?
ImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:13 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:13 pm eh you don't kill ilario because nanook and tsp are liable to go full on mac sheep
he was thinking emotionally instead of logically because half the lobby treated him like an outed wolf for no reasons,and thats why i specifically knew he was town. because ive been in his position where people paranoia-fos me or fearfos me and then u start reading with ego.
i mean i sorta agree and i don't really know why everyone decided to chop mac for no reason at eod yesterday if apparently you all knew he was town
i think only me and nanook trd him, and he was gunning hard for me so i sorta got very confused and didnt know what to do with it since it all happened right before eod.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by Vulgard »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:05 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:04 pm hiiiiiii im in class for the next few hours i did a very quick skim (<5 mins spent)

quick fire reads i think matt/lime/essoa town
alexa scum
LMAO WTF WHY
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:06 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:05 pm Alexa with the two early scumreads.

Let's see if she can turn this around cotton.
i am confirmed town

if i was wolf literally no one would scumread me i am a good wolf
Engaging the alexa tunnel, this feels very performative in response to a read made within the first 3 pages of the game.
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:25 am
i think only me and nanook trd him, and he was gunning hard for me so i sorta got very confused and didnt know what to do with it since it all happened right before eod.
you could have voted for someone else tbh
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:25 am
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:04 pm hiiiiiii im in class for the next few hours i did a very quick skim (<5 mins spent)

alexa scum
LMAO WTF WHY

i am confirmed town

Engaging the alexa tunnel, this feels very performative in response to a read made within the first 3 pages of the game.
yeah but
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:15 am

its not pointless, i found the slot town for most of the game. im still re-evaluating since i started from scratch but from my one experience with you you're very obvious town when ur town anyways (i still regret the tinfoil LOL that was moreso my bad than anything u did)
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:26 am

alexa scum
LMAO WTF WHY

i am confirmed town

yeah but
But?
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:19 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:17 am fwiw if you're town you should vote for LC because nanook /will/ (probably) hammer and if you're town that's like ~always~ a hit
If LC's a wolf then lolme townreading him already when I didn't know they were outed (?)

so basically i'm town alexa and ilario are hard townclearing each other and nanook well we're calling him towny today for reasons (nobody can read nanook but i think it's a good reason)

so like
numbers
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:27 am

alexa scum
LMAO WTF WHY

i am confirmed town

yeah but
But?
\just keep reading
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:28 am

so basically i'm town alexa and ilario are hard townclearing each other and nanook well we're calling him towny today for reasons (nobody can read nanook but i think it's a good reason)

so like
numbers
And I assume if LC flips V then we're re-evaluating tomorrow, and if LC flips W then we're finding the partner?

The latter might actually be something I can help with. This is already painful, I'm 100 pages behind, but anyone can read a wolf's ISO.
ImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:25 am
you could have voted for someone else tbh
The problem is I didn’t have a sure sr so if I CWd onto another town, then scum has all the incentive to join me and yeeet the town. And that we run the risk of repeating d2 all over again
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:30 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:28 am

so like
numbers
And I assume if LC flips V then we're re-evaluating tomorrow, and if LC flips W then we're finding the partner?

The latter might actually be something I can help with. This is already painful, I'm 100 pages behind, but anyone can read a wolf's ISO.
The issue with that is, if LC is town then ur essentially walking into tomorrow blind after the flip
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I mean, yeah.
I think I'm just going to keep reading for now.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:35 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:28 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:26 pm illario, why do you think i'm a wolf?
there was a post u had to esooa i found scummy
and then ur reaction about my fos

sorry if this is vague cos im sure it would be frustrating if im misreading you, ill elaborate more in a couple hours once im finished with class
it's whatever.
this happens at the start of every single game i'm used to it by now

all i can say if i'm town, im p sure brad and esooa are town so if you're town too, this game shouldn't be that difficult and you should know i do really badly with pressure (i was literally so excited for this game because it's been days since i played and i had this thing in my mind that i was going to be completely reformed then the second it starts i feel myself just falling back into old habits of getting emotional when matt first voted me even tho it was rvs i need to play under an alt for real) , but yeah i know i start off games terribly but the pressure makes it really harder for me
The conglomeration of emotions here actually feels quite villagery, to be fair.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I continue to townread Nanook every page, with every thing he posts. He feels like he doesn't care about the game whatsoever but still wants to find wolves, if that makes sense, and I consider that attitude very villagery. I think if he were wolfing, there'd be some sense of him posting, voting and FoSing because he has to present himself as someone who cares about solving. His posting on the opening pages feels fairly natural and it has a mixture of relaxation/shitposting and actual reads that doesn't feel constructed.

That's a lot of words to say I think Nanook is town for reasons that may or may not be pretty bad.
ImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

What’s the bussing culture like here? Do most people tend to be very anti-bus like MU? I’m asking for reasons
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I'm not sure about "culture," but when it comes to me specifically, I prefer not to bus unless I feel like it's worth it. If I don't think the gains outweigh the losses, I don't bus.

I've considered bussing more for a while, since sometimes I think I bus too little. Won't be this game, though. I probably wouldn't bus whoever my partner is if I replaced into a wolf slot on day 3 either way, but idk. Depends on the gamestate.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”