41%

Total votes: 17
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 833

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Night 1]

Post by tutuu »

Syn wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:41 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:17 pm i think that @Syn is town due to his lack of self-pres. i have played with both town and mafia syn. if he tryhards its a towntell for him. he can be low energy as either alignment. the thing is, he acknowledged that he is on the chopping block. he saw that he is a top wagon and said "maybe i should go read back". he was online 30 minds before eoD iirc (as in he posted itt). i believe that it is more likely that if he is mafia, he will put the extra effort for his team to leave a self-pres vote. thats how most people feel like, since if they are part of a mafia team on discord it feels more intimate. if you are town you dont know your teammates, you might as well be playing solo.

so i think that syn's complete lack of interest (also the "i just voted for the name closest to mine" stuff are too absurd to come from scum. i think he is town

@Syn i need ur help. the good old syn-tutuu one-two combo punch. like the good old times. i got some wolves in my sights but i cant kill them on my own. i need ur big dick energy
alas, only tiny pp auras to be found here
lets have fun playing mafia fam! i think there were plenty of memes this game, it has been funny. i feel nice. is there something bothering u?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 177
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:42 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:39 pm seems like i pocketed you fairly easily tutuu

i win?
you havent pocketed me. you are town. if you are mafia i swear to god i will actually for real record myself munching on a sock. i wont swallow it but i will put it in my mouth and nibble on it. on video. sent to the syndicate. i am going all in. i am unleashing my power this day phase
you’ve already made the exact same bet and lost it, didn’t pay the price

your betting is shallow and your words are never backed up…
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:42 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:39 pm seems like i pocketed you fairly easily tutuu

i win?
you havent pocketed me. you are town. if you are mafia i swear to god i will actually for real record myself munching on a sock. i wont swallow it but i will put it in my mouth and nibble on it. on video. sent to the syndicate. i am going all in. i am unleashing my power this day phase
the syndicate will remember this
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:43 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:17 pm i think that @Syn is town due to his lack of self-pres. i have played with both town and mafia syn. if he tryhards its a towntell for him. he can be low energy as either alignment. the thing is, he acknowledged that he is on the chopping block. he saw that he is a top wagon and said "maybe i should go read back". he was online 30 minds before eoD iirc (as in he posted itt). i believe that it is more likely that if he is mafia, he will put the extra effort for his team to leave a self-pres vote. thats how most people feel like, since if they are part of a mafia team on discord it feels more intimate. if you are town you dont know your teammates, you might as well be playing solo.

so i think that syn's complete lack of interest (also the "i just voted for the name closest to mine" stuff are too absurd to come from scum. i think he is town

@Syn i need ur help. the good old syn-tutuu one-two combo punch. like the good old times. i got some wolves in my sights but i cant kill them on my own. i need ur big dick energy
lets have fun playing mafia fam! i think there were plenty of memes this game, it has been funny. i feel nice. is there something bothering u?
lol I'm fine, this game is just happening at an extremely inconvenient time

my activity level is going to be total ass until the 1st

I'll read EOD D1 and get back to you with something bordering on useful

ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 2]

Post by tedxtr »

you can pocket people as whatever alignment
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Syn wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:44 pm

bet, much appreciated

i understand that other villagers might want your flip, but im choosing to trust myself and in my reads. you are town. i will do my best to protect you. other people's reads can fuck off. im not letting u get mischopped.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

does mac post around this time? if not i am going to sleep land
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made can be scum for being low activity, scumreading a villager and putting shade on Mac. Mac is still our IC. And scumreading me too, another villager.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:47 pm does mac post around this time? if not i am going to sleep land
it is 6:47 am his time. it's sunday so he probably doesn't go to work today so he will probably post in a few hours
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I wonder if mac will now think scotty is a wolf
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:47 pm does mac post around this time? if not i am going to sleep land
only for end of day i'm pretty sure. if my timezone math isn't crazy wrong, 5-6 hours from is mid day for him
Pov: you reading my takes
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 260

Post by Epignosis »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:30 pm @MacDougall i think that if you had a high % accuracy in your current reads you would not survive today. so i will ask that you reconsider all of your reads
That's operating under the assumption that mafia had no concerns about protections, redirections, track erections, etc.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:47 pm Made can be scum for being low activity, scumreading a villager and putting shade on Mac. Mac is still our IC. And scumreading me too, another villager.
hi friend! hru today?
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

im lazy can someone point me to what the night result was

also apparantly i get feedback on my role working or not so thats poggers
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:49 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:30 pm @MacDougall i think that if you had a high % accuracy in your current reads you would not survive today. so i will ask that you reconsider all of your reads
That's operating under the assumption that mafia had no concerns about protections, redirections, track erections, etc.
erections?

ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

That's true

track erections lol

i think that it was a bit of both

i do think that in a setup with town IC, if town also had protectives, scum would have some way to kill the IC thru the protectives. poison/daykill/strongman kill/anti claim something something. i would be surprised if they have no anti-protective power, but it is possible
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

kinda mad cuz i read the dya slot as town but i was busy with cute boy and my phone was dead during EoD so :(
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:46 pm

bet, much appreciated

i understand that other villagers might want your flip, but im choosing to trust myself and in my reads. you are town. i will do my best to protect you. other people's reads can fuck off. im not letting u get mischopped.
this feels like such a naked pocket lol wtf tutuu

ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Koba are you also a lowposting villager in your games?

I thought you were the high effort villager
ImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

interesting that no one dies with their PR role flipped though
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:51 pm Koba are you also a lowposting villager in your games?

I thought you were the high effort villager
posting habits are NAI for me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:49 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:47 pm Made can be scum for being low activity, scumreading a villager and putting shade on Mac. Mac is still our IC. And scumreading me too, another villager.
hi friend! hru today?
hello! im very inspirsed to give it my best this mafia game, at the very least this day phase. usually this is not the case, i mess around and entertain myself and others. but im feeling in a heroic mood. i wish to win this game and i feel motivated to fight my hardest until the very end. how are you friend?
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

on friday i was hella crossfaded and couldn't really form a thought and i was out with someone saturday so oop
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i will say i can confirm that Poison was not the poisoner here ... the pun did not work out here.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Syn wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:50 pm
erections?
It rolled of the tongue.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 128

Post by sig »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:50 pm kinda mad cuz i read the dya slot as town but i was busy with cute boy and my phone was dead during EoD so :(
Wait what
ImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:45 pm you can pocket people as whatever alignment
i agree with this therefore i will give you a townread for no good reason
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i am unpocketable
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

bet, much appreciated

maybe. who knows what i would do as scum. u can think what u want. but when im town i like being honest, even if it sounds scummy or weird to other people. when im town it doesnt concern me how i come off as. the things i said in that quote came from my heart
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

sig wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:53 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:50 pm kinda mad cuz i read the dya slot as town but i was busy with cute boy and my phone was dead during EoD so :(
Wait what
their predecessor was very towny in mindset from what i remember i just was not able to really parse it LMFAO

it was just unconventional :(
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:54 pm

bet, much appreciated

maybe. who knows what i would do as scum. u can think what u want. but when im town i like being honest, even if it sounds scummy or weird to other people. when im town it doesnt concern me how i come off as. the things i said in that quote came from my heart
TUTUU I SAW U PUT ME LOW ON UR READS LIST WHYYYY
;-; betrayal
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I don't really have much to say right now. Eod was a bad look for the people that put Dya over(ish....i'll explain)

If we're looking for our wolf, and syn is scum (or sig is scum for that matter) we're looking for the player(s) that hesitated voting with mac initially, then changed their mind maybe an hour or two before end of day. Depending the brass on the players who changed their votes at EOD will tell you how late EOD scum would of hoped off of Syn/Sig. late hop offs are >randscum on bolder players, while early hops are scum on more thread state sensitive players.

That's my hypothesis, gonna read end of day and see who shows up based on that
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*off the tongue

Damn it.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:54 pm
Wait what
their predecessor was very towny in mindset from what i remember i just was not able to really parse it LMFAO

i think the 0 posts really sold it to you huh
ImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think in the brief postings ive seen from syn that anything has made me think that they are anything but town. disagree with takes? sure. but if we solved mafia based on who had "correct" or "agreeable" takes we'd have a solved game :p
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Wait what

somehow this man has less awareness than me

aamzing

ImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

last night i targeted poison bc i was too lazy to reread and mac said they were a 3p read and i hate all 3p so i went on it LMFAO

scotty/sig still on my scumdar
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:54 pm TUTUU I SAW U PUT ME LOW ON UR READS LIST WHYYYY
;-; betrayal
sorry koba, just business. i think that you're mafia because your hands are clean, and you made me feel nice. the rest of us, our hands are all dirty
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

maybe my brain made up some posts who knows

but also NotAMan :)
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:57 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:54 pm TUTUU I SAW U PUT ME LOW ON UR READS LIST WHYYYY
;-; betrayal
sorry koba, just business. i think that you're mafia because your hands are clean, and you made me feel nice. the rest of us, our hands are all dirty
i got dirty last night ok??
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:52 pm
Made wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:49 pm
hi friend! hru today?
hello! im very inspirsed to give it my best this mafia game, at the very least this day phase. usually this is not the case, i mess around and entertain myself and others. but im feeling in a heroic mood. i wish to win this game and i feel motivated to fight my hardest until the very end. how are you friend?
i'm well, i think i'mma take it slow this game. don't have much to add rn, so not gonna force it. Game state from my point of view just needs some reveal. I feel like we have a lot to work with, but little to work towards if that makes sense
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Syn wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:56 pm
Wait what

somehow this man has less awareness than me

aamzing
they/them pronouns, syn probably didnt notice @DkKoba
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

oh i remembered something

epi's posts were god awful but like

they were town posts LMFAO
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

your role doesn’t flip, so if you out your actions i think you may as well out the info you had off of it

i think this is ok?
ImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i was reading them like .... ayo is this man scum or just straight up posting nonsense and then i saw some more posts and said NONSENSE
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:58 pm your role doesn’t flip, so if you out your actions i think you may as well out the info you had off of it

i think this is ok?
ill wait a bit before i do but i could claim, its not like i have the WIM rn to reread shit so imma be mostly useless except to shield people who i think towntold enough for me to shield xD

its an unlimited shot ability too so O.O
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Wait what

their predecessor was a 0 poster

i've wolfed with you koba. we've been there on the battlefield together, back to back. surrounded by the horde. you dare attempt to derpclear yourself, ON MY WATCH!?!?!
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:58 pm your role doesn’t flip, so if you out your actions i think you may as well out the info you had off of it

i think this is ok?
at the very least, breadcrumbing seems to be pointless
ImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

tutuu wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:00 pm
Wait what

their predecessor was a 0 poster

i've wolfed with you koba. we've been there on the battlefield together, back to back. surrounded by the horde. you dare attempt to derpclear yourself, ON MY WATCH!?!?!
that game i used my "haha nobody knows my meta" wolf strat :P i cant obviously do that again so theres no comparison really from there
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 128

Post by sig »

Wait what

They flipped town though so where is this coming from?
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”