I'm at 750 and just want to sleep
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Re: Fleabag Mafia d2

Post by Dolby »

Dizzy - looking back I think that some of the stuff that I'm worried about with JJJ applies here
falcon - don't remember a word they've said rn
G-man - same
ilario - towny, triad 2 posts better than posts near start of game
JJJ - have some level of paranoia towards here. This is most relevant in a world where G-Man and Jo are both town
Johanna - null. I don't think their day two entrance changes anything for me wrt to her either (there may be good JJJ points here). The only thing that looks even remotely bad is her characterization of TSP's behavior.
LC - vibes
Marmot - can be town
NAA - hank_scorpio_fire.gif
SOA - vibes
Sloonei - probs good
TSP - town (obv)

gn
Johanna
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Johanna »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:06 pm Yourself and NAA are my town core atm. There's 2 others on the periphery, tho I'd rather not say who right now.
How on god's green earth did the two of us, and only the two of us, earn this position?
I try to be sparse with catch-up posts, but I'm also intrigued about this.
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:46 pm Uh... I was still operating based on Son of A's Watcher claim. Was that rescinded?
Why would he claim D1 if he were the actual watcher? he'd be dead before he got any results.

It's still the most towny thing he did.

Conversely TSP just claimed a watch on SPF, which means we'll get one of the wolves' names before he dies of poisoning in D3. That is, if he is actually the watcher, but why wouldn't he be.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Fleabag Mafia d1

Post by ilario »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:11 pm @staypositivefriend has been poisoned in the night, and will die at eod.

Hammer is at 7, and eod is september 15, 7pm edt.

Spoiler: show
@dolby
@Dyslexicon
@falcon45ca
@G-Man
@ilario
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Johanna
@Lime Coke
@Marmot
@NotAnAxehole
@Sloonei
@Son of Anarch
@TonyStarkPrime

Ayyyyyyyyyy!

My ability to find spf is getting better and better. This games the quickest ever in a FM game together I found her
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:34 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:32 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:30 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:29 am Someone with an animal in their name is mafia.
I'm confident Falcon is town
Can you help me get to this point?
Mainly based on mechanical shenanigans and tone

I probably can't help you other than by demonstrating that my picks are 4 for 4, but that will take 4 days.
I mean I can guarantee you that they're not, but you're welcome to try.

I'm trying to not get riled up but what's the matter with me? You got a weird fixation there that is not justified. I get being suspected for low volume posting (although I warned I probably wouldn't be able to even show up for D1 in the sign-ups and SoD was in the middle of the night), but locked wolf? C'mon.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Son of Anarch wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:22 pm Ah man, can't say I'm stoked about that at all. My Internet was down until around this aftenoon so backreadin' wasn't really possible for me. I'm gonna say though that I still think Falcon Man's EOD wasn't the greatest and I'd like to hear some of the other thoughts on that.

Another interestin' thing is that if SPF is poisoned that might reflect well on the triad 'cause they were kinda all huddlin' together, yeah? Normally if you're tryin' to pocket someone you don't kill them. That's just a basic read though.
Ngl I have a bad habit of townreading people who push me when I think I’m being obvious town because it’s usually not an angle most mafia take. Though that pass is only valid for a day so imma need more than just that from falcon today
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:56 pm We need a POE pool of 6 with all 4 mafia in it. That equates to needing 6 town reads (not including either oneself or SPF). At the moment that feels like a steep number to achieve. Quick exercise for anyone willing to engage:

If you had to bank the game on four people being town not including SPF, who would you choose?
Dizzy soa you and sloonei (though this is moreso sponging what u and dizzy say since I trust both ur reads)
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 am General question:

Is G-Man confirmed mafia?
No.

Not until he flips or shows up as TSP's result tomorrow.

:shrug:
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Though for me personally I’d put marmot as the fourth, though I feel like that’s not a popular read shared amongst others
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

By 4th I mean my 4th confident townie read
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:33 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:31 pm Dolby + TSP + the PRs, that's 5/6 of my quota for town reads @JaggedJimmyJay. So that's an easy 6 for you.
Remember that one of those non-vanilla players cannot claim; they don't know they're a thing. That would be four though, sure. Thanks.
I mean, that and the fact that I'm obviously lock town for yesterday, Sig flip. If you don't see it, then you're probably just mafia, because I don't think you're bad.

Hmmm, the confidence that he should be trd for the sig flip is kinda towny ngl lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lmaoooo I like NAAs posts but disagree entirely with his town circle
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:33 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:31 pm Dolby + TSP + the PRs, that's 5/6 of my quota for town reads @JaggedJimmyJay. So that's an easy 6 for you.
Remember that one of those non-vanilla players cannot claim; they don't know they're a thing. That would be four though, sure. Thanks.
I mean, that and the fact that I'm obviously lock town for yesterday, Sig flip. If you don't see it, then you're probably just mafia, because I don't think you're bad.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:39 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:37 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:34 pm I mean, that and the fact that I'm obviously lock town for yesterday, Sig flip. If you don't see it, then you're probably just mafia, because I don't think you're bad.
I didn't realize you were referring to yourself.

You're not obviously lock anything to me (nor is anyone, I think that kind of language tends to be silly), but I'll take that into consideration.
I mean...

I pushed against the Sig wagon
I pushed on a Sig voter (who randomly was trying to put off the blame for his vote)

I get that you might be like, yeah but you could just theater... Yeah, but then look at the level of effort that I put into this game overall, and ask if I would really be bothered to do that shit as mafia just for the sake of the exact same outcome.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:41 pm Like JJJ's post yesterday of "let's get 2 misses before we consider re-evaluation sounded a lot like, let's get 2 kills before we start talking about my slot, and my partners"
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:41 pm Add Falcon to my town circle, never rescinding on Falcon, Dolby, TSP town reads.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:43 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:42 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:41 pm Like JJJ's post yesterday of "let's get 2 misses before we consider re-evaluation sounded a lot like, let's get 2 kills before we start talking about my slot, and my partners"
That's not what I said. I was asked about 2 misses.
*shrug*

I don't remember the context to be honest, just a few words of the post. I'd still kill you for it. And for your lack of reasonable town reads coming into today.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:45 pm JJJ is just busy for the sake of being busy, his posting D1 felt the same tbh, no substance.

I would also kill Sloonei.

I will probably die today.

Town loss, let's go.

The town entitlement and tone of these posts specifically just feel really towny to me. I also don’t think a wolf ever approaches JJJ the way NAA is rn
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

Marmot wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:40 am That would require the fruit vendor giving spf some jamba juice too
What if sig was the fruit vendor? Otherwise, no reason not to claim.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NAA is my fourth strongest tr Now
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:57 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:50 pm Ilario, Falcon, Dolby, TSP, PRs all town.
If I were to do gun-to-head reads I think I'd agree with all four of these.

But I don't think it's probable that it's correct. If I have to yank a mafioso from that pile my first instinct is falcon.
Wait really??? Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t you tr dizzy sloonei lc and soa already

If you add those 4 names as well as spf and yourself there isn’t enough slots left for you to make up a scum team of 4??!!

Jjj confusing me now
ilario
Racketeer

Re: Fleabag Mafia d1

Post by ilario »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:02 pm I town-read ilario based on energy early Day 1, but my Review has turned up a questionable early moment in his ISO:
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:31 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 pm I contend that TonyStarkPrime singularly is more likely to enter the game with setup discussion as mafia than as town.

True or false or none of the above?
agreed

sloonei town
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:38 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:33 am
ilario wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:31 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 pm I contend that TonyStarkPrime singularly is more likely to enter the game with setup discussion as mafia than as town.

True or false or none of the above?
agreed

sloonei town
I await your reception of my latest post before this.

Ah that’s a shame, well I tr you for other reasons now such as threadspew and you admitting it was made up.
ilario instantly agrees with my made-up TSP slander and slaps a town read on me in response. But then when I tell everyone that I was making junk up, he says "ah well you're town for other reasons anyway."

@ilario why did you "agree" with my early assertion about TSP? What is your experience playing with him and how familiar are you with TSP? Why did you view me as town in response to that post?
Because from my experience tsp enters the game more focused on game related talk as mafia. When he’s town he feels less concerned about trying to look solvey. I have played with him as v/v where I found him as villager by end game, w/w and v/w where I correctly srd him for a few days but then walked back my read at the end because I found it strange he didn’t nk me when I kept pushing him. So I do have experience with him in every possible scenario.

I found ur knee jerk reaction to me to be towny because I think as mafia you wouldn’t need to own up to me about making up the read and just let me tr you. If it makes you feel better I don’t have any strong read on you rn and am mostly just sponging others thoughts.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:58 pm I've skimmed through the ISOs purely looking for mechanical things, no content analysis (I don't know if it's needed actually)

Most town leaning evidence (in order):

JJJ

Sloonei

Dyslexicon

Dolby Falcon Marmott

LimeCoke Ilario

TSP

Johanna

G-man

Normally, I would suggest killing from the bottom up, but Ilario did something this game that I almost exclusively do as mafia, so I'm going to go look at some other games and check.

Lmao wtf? How did you go from wanting to elim jjj/sloonei into having them as ur top trs
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:06 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:56 pm interesting stuff. i have some immediate thoughts about why i may have been poisoned, but i'm going to keep them to myself for now. it's kind of nice that i get to spend these 48 hours hunting with no tinfoil/suspicion against me whatsoever, minus the dying at the end of the day part :P
What's your current perspective/confidence level regarding ilario?
i will need to re-read illario before i answer that, but i would like to make it known that i was theorizing quite strongly overnight that there was a wolf between lime coke/illario. i have never seen lime coke and illario fail to find each other on d1 when they are villagers before, and illario remaining consistently suspicious of lime coke throughout the day as LC continued to townread him made me think that the dynamic would not be pure. i also estimate that the Epicmafians might be more likely to kill me than the other players here, but that is faulty reasoning, so i'm not weighing it too heavily
when have i ever n1d u as a wolf?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:40 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:36 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:28 pm @JaggedJimmyJay

If I were a betting man, I'd say all of the mafia are in: TSP, Ilario, G-man, Johanna, LimeCoke
I will be a little surprised if this list does not include multiple mafia members. I would also be surprised if it contains all four of them.
I would be surprised if the list contains fewer than 3 mafia.
Which three are you most confident about?
Ilario and Johanna.
LMAOO how is it that after reading isos your reads got worse, werent u bragging mafia should be scared about your reading isos :p
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

It’s very interesting that JJJ thinks I would poison spf but spf wouldn’t

Almost makes me think the spf poison was done to frame me
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

@NotAnAxehole can you go into what I did in my iso that you tend to do as scum?
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

I know I said falcon is probably my #1 suspect but that's largely a function of not really having any. As I said, the ones who've made posts that struck me as odd in a bad way are Lime Coke and SoA.
I'd like to call him Limey.
But that'd be rude.
TSP definitely posted oddly, but not knowing them at all and given the consistency of it I am happy to chalk it up to posting style. Suggesting that a vt claim watcher was fantastic,
Thanks Marmot, I forgot that over the night.
they defended someone who was basically tilted for their entire stay on thread and thus were an easy mischop. It was not clear then and I'm not sure why he didn't say his clear was based on meta, but he was right, and his D2 so far just makes him townier.

I hate how NAA is playing but I don't see reason to characterise that as scummy. Confrontational and antagonising, sure. Again I chalk it up to posting style, although in this case I don't think there are reasons to towncore him. Neither are there reasons to suspect him.

So falcon. Yeah, I don't have reasons to think he's a wolf per se, either, and especially now that it's become apparent he's not very well caught up. In my experience, wolves are just as often boldly pushing names as they are cute and cuddly,
I mean, they are. falcon's main D1 point doesn't really hold.
but what they try to do is to be up to date.

I don't think I can in good conscience vote for a 2-poster. Nobody can say whether they're scum or not based on two posts. So you know, I'm not reading that slot, but it is true that if they don't show up soon they'll have to be up for the chop. I'm just saying give them a chance to show up.

That's the most questionable bit about NAA, his easy-going willingness to lock wolfreads on nothing but literal thin air.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:09 am I quite like Johanna actually. I like that she picked the exact same Anarch post as awkward that I did, I like that she didn't go "michop bad thread consensus bad" (though I don't know if that is actually AI or anything), and similar to Jimmay, I do have a slight positive lean on her not considering the watcher (though logically, this is probably a non-point)

I also kind of think Axe is town? I don't know his scum style though. It would have to be a bold one if scum. I probably don't have enough actual backup to call this, and meta digging is boring. What do you say, Axe?

And now I'm pretty sure I have way too many town leans, wow surprising
Please trust me on the triad. I feel very confident on you both being town, so much so that I would even consider getting myself elimmed if everyone agreed to sheep my legacy on you both for the rest of the game. This is partly why I think I’m being targeted today. I think there’s a conscious effort with the spf poison to try and frame me as mafia because the triad I helped build needs to be broken up. I also think I’m probably correct on my marmot tr and possibly even NAA. I am skimming the reasons people have brought to shade me today and they are all excessively weak, which means mafia feels like they HAVE to get rid of me soon and were probably too scared to target me at night due to the watcher so therefore have chosen this route instead.
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

Yes I'm using Spoilers as a gimmick. I wasn't going to NOT attempt to break the 4th wall in a Fleabag game.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:25 am
Son of Anarch wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:31 pm No worries. I just don't see the need to complicate the game until necessary. I'm an agreeable enough guy, sure. Heck, me even writin' this post is pretty agreeable, wouldn't ya think? But I'll tell ya what, bein' scum and bein' agreeable here serves me no purpose. I prefer to be in the center of the action as wolf, gettin' lots of blood on my hands whenever possible. Probably a bit hard to believe, eh? I'm pretty chill right now, after all. That's because I've got no teeth like those scary wolves, heh :)
Kind of just believe this and Anarch is probably just town.
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS <3
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:28 am Holy fucking shit I have to go.

Relevant info - I'm going on a work trip (can't believe I've become one of those people please help me) and I'm unclear how much free time I will have and I might miss my train so baiiiii
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO </3

(have a safe trip )
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

Re-reading falcon's ISO I find it less substantial than I recall from my catch-up impression.
Guess that helps not finding them particularly townie.
I still don't think it's enough to vote them.
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

Hi Ilario!
How weird is it we've been posting side by side all page without interacting once?
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Wait I’m very confused about the watcher claim? When it says they get the report one day later do they mean 24hours or an entire day phase ? I assumed the latter so in which case I don’t get why tsp would claim here???
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:03 am Hi Ilario!
How weird is it we've been posting side by side all page without interacting once?
Hi @Johanna !! Nice to meet you :)

What was ur reaction when you read your role card o.O
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:03 am Hi Ilario!
Hi @Johanna !! Nice to meet you :)

What was ur reaction when you read your role card o.O
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

What role card. That was probably the most stripped down role PM I've ever received, and there wasn't even a role!

I wanted to know whether I might be Fleabag, or at least Miranda. :(

How about you, why are you so soft and cuddly? ò.ó
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

:rolleyes:
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:28 am Wait I’m very confused about the watcher claim? When it says they get the report one day later do they mean 24hours or an entire day phase ? I assumed the latter so in which case I don’t get why tsp would claim here???
The latter, but also the NK takes effect at the end of the following day, so we will get hopefully 1 red check. Unless TSP is bamboozling us to provide another bait for the mafia, which is still pro-town.
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

Wait what is that emote doing there? Must have clicked accidentally.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

camptown races a sing this song, doo dah, doo dah
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

those are apparently not the words
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:57 am I know I said falcon is probably my #1 suspect but that's largely a function of not really having any. As I said, the ones who've made posts that struck me as odd in a bad way are Lime Coke and SoA.
I'd like to call him Limey.
But that'd be rude.
TSP definitely posted oddly, but not knowing them at all and given the consistency of it I am happy to chalk it up to posting style. Suggesting that a vt claim watcher was fantastic,
Thanks Marmot, I forgot that over the night.
they defended someone who was basically tilted for their entire stay on thread and thus were an easy mischop. It was not clear then and I'm not sure why he didn't say his clear was based on meta, but he was right, and his D2 so far just makes him townier.

I hate how NAA is playing but I don't see reason to characterise that as scummy. Confrontational and antagonising, sure. Again I chalk it up to posting style, although in this case I don't think there are reasons to towncore him. Neither are there reasons to suspect him.

So falcon. Yeah, I don't have reasons to think he's a wolf per se, either, and especially now that it's become apparent he's not very well caught up. In my experience, wolves are just as often boldly pushing names as they are cute and cuddly,
I mean, they are. falcon's main D1 point doesn't really hold.
but what they try to do is to be up to date.

I don't think I can in good conscience vote for a 2-poster. Nobody can say whether they're scum or not based on two posts. So you know, I'm not reading that slot, but it is true that if they don't show up soon they'll have to be up for the chop. I'm just saying give them a chance to show up.

That's the most questionable bit about NAA, his easy-going willingness to lock wolfreads on nothing but literal thin air.
i like this post!
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:35 am What role card. That was probably the most stripped down role PM I've ever received, and there wasn't even a role!

I’m feeeling goood about my role but a bit concerned over the actual gamestate. I think I was too hasty with some of my earlier trs on d1
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:37 am :rolleyes:
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:28 am Wait I’m very confused about the watcher claim? When it says they get the report one day later do they mean 24hours or an entire day phase ? I assumed the latter so in which case I don’t get why tsp would claim here???
The latter, but also the NK takes effect at the end of the following day, so we will get hopefully 1 red check. Unless TSP is bamboozling us to provide another bait for the mafia, which is still pro-town.
Oh lol okay that explains a lot I was wondering why there was no NK 😅
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

I take it you didn't read the setup very closely :p
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

LOL nuppp I usually just check my role and go straight to the game, I don’t really care much for mechanics
Johanna
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johanna »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:26 am
Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:35 am What role card. That was probably the most stripped down role PM I've ever received, and there wasn't even a role!

I’m feeeling goood about my role but a bit concerned over the actual gamestate. I think I was too hasty with some of my earlier trs on d1
Can you elaborate on this?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Johanna wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:40 am
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:26 am

Can you elaborate on this?
Well I think marmot is town, naa is town and I’ve liked your posts today. 2 of those are slots I had no opinion on yesterday. Which makes me think I was too hasty in some reads yesterday. I particularly think there’s probably one in jjj/sloonei as of rn because they’ve asked some strange questions today that I don’t see where they’re going with tbh and the mild shade thrown on my slot is concerning

Particularly one of the questions that pinged me was sloonei asking about who we think tsp is going to get in his report. It shows a lot of certainty on tsp being watcher when he could very easily be a fake claiming town or a fake claiming mafia and in general I’m not sure what he was expecting to achieve from that line of questioning tbh
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hard deadline for claiming fruit vendor is capped 12 hrs from this post. vote: jay
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Not fruit vendor

Could be sleepwalker dunno :shrug2:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:33 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:57 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:50 pm Ilario, Falcon, Dolby, TSP, PRs all town.
If I were to do gun-to-head reads I think I'd agree with all four of these.

But I don't think it's probable that it's correct. If I have to yank a mafioso from that pile my first instinct is falcon.
Wait really??? Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t you tr dizzy sloonei lc and soa already

If you add those 4 names as well as spf and yourself there isn’t enough slots left for you to make up a scum team of 4??!!

Jjj confusing me now
That’s exactly why I said the game feels weird. If I have to make a literal gun-to-head judgment call even those four slots seem kinda town.

Not everyone can be town. There’s a little turbulence in my reads right now because of that.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Just remembered the watcher is delayed lol

Anyway still not fruit vendor. I’d have probably first-post claimed that if I was.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”