dead/host/spec
55%

Total votes: 11
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 554

Re: Fleabag Mafia d3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If Jimmay is mafia, I wouldn't know. Is what I'm feeling.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:20 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:12 pmI'm also trying to decide if Dizzy is scum who was planning on turboing anyone who cc'd him, but wasn't expecting it to be Sloonei, an already confirmed town.
This makes absolutely no sense lol. Watcher was either outed or had proved they wouldn't cc a fake. I felt that it was safe. I wasn't planning on keeping the claim, just wanted something to happen, and a fight between G-Man and Johanna I thought could be interesting. Felt like I had to start fresh in a way, but I didn't really plan the claim through outside thinking that it was safe enough to do

Fair

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It might scare people when I say this, but I think it should be said anyway:

One of the biggest benefits of Sloonei being poisoned is that it should help you sort me. Either I'm as town as I look, or I am fleecing Sloonei for the first time in a decade.

The streak is alive.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:20 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:17 pm Or myself, NAA (he might've had a fruit vendor claim at the time), or you for that matter.
I could see SPF swapping Tony for NAA just by virtue of claim dynamics. In purely logical terms that'd probably be a wise move. I think I'd view NAA as a last resort though. It's still hard to find teammates.
Is that based on his treatment of them, or vice versa, or strictly the composite of the two?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:22 pm It might scare people when I say this, but I think it should be said anyway:

One of the biggest benefits of Sloonei being poisoned is that it should help you sort me. Either I'm as town as I look, or I am fleecing Sloonei for the first time in a decade.

The streak is alive.

I haven't said as much, but that's exactly how I've felt tbh. I think I'm willing to die on that hill if both Sloonei and spf trust you and are town.

But I'll give Sloonei 48 hours to change his mind. :p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Fleabag Mafia d2

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:20 pmTo me, it sounds like a townie-mindmeld type of deal, but it seems to have more impact on you than that.
It does. Maybe if you read back to when I feel like we found each other. Or how that read has stayed for me. Even me talking about this now is part of this.

Maybe I'll iso Ilario to try and look at "non-emotional" reasons for a read, but I can't see myself coming out of that not town reading him tbh
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ok, I've gotta run. Be back later.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:20 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:17 pm Or myself, NAA (he might've had a fruit vendor claim at the time), or you for that matter.
I could see SPF swapping Tony for NAA just by virtue of claim dynamics. In purely logical terms that'd probably be a wise move. I think I'd view NAA as a last resort though. It's still hard to find teammates.
Is that based on his treatment of them, or vice versa, or strictly the composite of the two?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the question, but to attempt to answer:

I don't get the impression SPF was super confident about Tony sans-claim, and there's a decent chance she'd feel the same way about NAA now. Without the solidity of a claim in his pocket, we'd be irresponsible to dismiss NAA as a suspect even if I don't view him as a very likely candidate.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:22 pm It might scare people when I say this, but I think it should be said anyway:

The streak is alive.
I do think you're town, first of all.

One question: How long is it since you randed mafia against Sloonei?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ilario, Marmot and Jimmay are still town to me. Sue me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:25 pm One question: How long is it since you randed mafia against Sloonei?
Technically: 2019 GOC (we were both mafia on separate teams and correctly identified each other as mafia)

Semi-technically: A random game we played on Bulbagarden: I semi-fooled him on Day 1, but only by hard-bussing my teammate (then got shot by an SK on night 1)

In a normal game: Maybe Mountain Mafia here? I can't remember a different one. He caught me handily there.

Honorable mention: When I was an SK myself in GY!BE mafia, I believe he was onto the fact that I was off at least.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's remarkable not only how consistently we find each other as town (Sloonei and I), but how often we are town. The random generators just give us the greens over and over and over.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:28 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:25 pm One question: How long is it since you randed mafia against Sloonei?
Technically: 2019 GOC (we were both mafia on separate teams and correctly identified each other as mafia)

Semi-technically: A random game we played on Bulbagarden: I semi-fooled him on Day 1, but only by hard-bussing my teammate (then got shot by an SK on night 1)

In a normal game: Maybe Mountain Mafia here? I can't remember a different one. He caught me handily there.

Honorable mention: When I was an SK myself in GY!BE mafia, I believe he was onto the fact that I was off at least.
Thanks. Yeah, my feeling is that the first triad was just clean from the start.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:31 pm It's remarkable not only how consistently we find each other as town (Sloonei and I), but how often we are town. The random generators just give us the greens over and over and over.
BUT WHY IS MAFIA NOT DEAD YET
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:32 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:31 pm It's remarkable not only how consistently we find each other as town (Sloonei and I), but how often we are town. The random generators just give us the greens over and over and over.
BUT WHY IS MAFIA NOT DEAD YET
Undecided between 1) we suck and maf good or 2) we good and unlucky (e.g. strong POE but picking two wrong names from it)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:13 pm @ilario and @Dyslexicon could each of you please talk a bit about how you've found each other in this game and what has bolstered your confidence?
I was gonna answer this question and then I scrolled down and saw dizzys answer and he pretty much summed up how I was feeling
SEE ILARIO WILL NEVER FAIL ME HE WON'T
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I THINK I'LL JUST HAVE TO ALL CAPS FOR THE REST OF THE GAME
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:34 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:13 pm @ilario and @Dyslexicon could each of you please talk a bit about how you've found each other in this game and what has bolstered your confidence?
I was gonna answer this question and then I scrolled down and saw dizzys answer and he pretty much summed up how I was feeling
SEE ILARIO WILL NEVER FAIL ME HE WON'T
You might well be right, but it would probably be a good idea to expect more than that kind of delayed mindmeld. :p

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Reading Lime's posts, knowing he was town makes me sad
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:37 pm Reading Lime's posts, knowing he was town makes me sad
As in regret
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon kinda fell off of the face of the earth

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:36 pmYou might well be right, but it would probably be a good idea to expect more than that kind of delayed mindmeld. :p
My immediate emotional response to this was: "You don't understand!" I don't know if I can explain it better than I already have. And now I feel like I have so much riding on this and I'm already in an all caps mood.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:38 pm falcon kinda fell off of the face of the earth
Falcon and Dolby on the bottom of my list right now.

I'm actually far behind (page 33 lol)
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Marmot wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:06 pmIt might help me. I am more willing to listen to that kind of thing than many would be.
Ok. It's about my read on Ilario. This kind of emotional read doesn't exist if I'm mafia, and it's not something I fake. I don't fake and encourage that kind of emotional connection as mafia, especially towards a player that is new to me. I do think that would be kind of... I don't know what word to use, but not like me. It's not that I don't believe it's not within the bounds of the game to do that, but it's just not something I would encourage. I'm averse to thinking he's doing that exact thing to me, although if he does, I'm not mad about it, and it's completely fine in a mafia game. I just think most people wouldn't. So that's that. Unless of course, you think we're both mafia lol. Which would be funny, but we're not.

Also, in general terms, if I'm town, I bring a good energy to the game, and as mafia I can't bring that (and often I actually bring a sour energy to the game that makes the game harder on everyone, though it's not always clear where that energy comes from lol (this some deep self meta for you)). I'd say more, but I think that's enough for now =p

I'm uncertain of what you mean by "an emotional read". Could you explain that a little more, or even point to what you mean if you've explained that already?

To me, it sounds like a townie-mindmeld type of deal, but it seems to have more impact on you than that.
nah it goes both ways lol, ive only had one game with dizzy and hes already one of my fav people to play fm with

also, can someone pls cc tsp cos i really dont believe any of his claims and think hes probs mafia for not being poisoned
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Fwiw, I came around to just dropping the jjj tinfoil yesterday after his interaction with NAA
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:26 pm Ilario, Marmot and Jimmay are still town to me. Sue me.
Are you comfortable saying that four mafia exist here:

Dolby
falcon
G-Man
Johanna
NAA
SoA

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Like, I get all happy just from Ilario showing up. Maybe I'm too deep in it, but fuck it, he's just town, I just know it.

Also, what's the reasons for him not being town anyway? Except game's hard.

I hope this doesn't annoy people now lol
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ilario wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:43 pm Fwiw, I came around to just dropping the jjj tinfoil yesterday after his interaction with NAA
What was it about that interaction that made you feel that way?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:43 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:26 pm Ilario, Marmot and Jimmay are still town to me. Sue me.
Are you comfortable saying that four mafia exist here:

Dolby
falcon
G-Man
Johanna
NAA
SoA
I think that's pretty much exactly where I'm at.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:44 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:43 pm Fwiw, I came around to just dropping the jjj tinfoil yesterday after his interaction with NAA
What was it about that interaction that made you feel that way?
It was your entire reaction to him being rude to you and trying to start a wagon on you eod
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:44 pm Like, I get all happy just from Ilario showing up. Maybe I'm too deep in it, but fuck it, he's just town, I just know it.

It doesn't annoy me. If ilario is mafia he's played a fantastic game -- better yet than a strong mafia showing in the MURYM game last month. I don't have some clear or coherent case.

The reason I am exploring this so thoroughly is that the best argument I can come up with for either of you to be mafia is that you trust each other unconditionally for reasons I cannot entirely understand.

This is a game where mafia can town read each other and cruise when it starts at 11 vs. 4. I was also thinking of SoA as being a part of that situation.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:45 pm I think that's pretty much exactly where I'm at.
If so, gotta drop one more to lock the game.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, I don't know if I need to know that all four mafia exists there right now, Jimmay. I just need ONE to start with, but I've been saying that the past days too. But it feels like we've just gotten unlucky.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:44 pm Like, I get all happy just from Ilario showing up. Maybe I'm too deep in it, but fuck it, he's just town, I just know it.

Lmaoooo I got sad when I saw u claim watcher because that meant u were gonna die soon

Also, fun fact, I set my alarm exactly to when the day started Incase tsp was poisoned because I was gonna claim watcher on him just like u did lol

But then I slept in and tsp didn’t even get poisoned
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Anyways I gtg classs illl be on laterrrr
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:46 pm

It doesn't annoy me. If ilario is mafia he's played a fantastic game -- better yet than a strong mafia showing in the MURYM game last month. I don't have some clear or coherent case.

The reason I am exploring this so thoroughly is that the best argument I can come up with for either of you to be mafia is that you trust each other unconditionally for reasons I cannot entirely understand.

This is a game where mafia can town read each other and cruise when it starts at 11 vs. 4. I was also thinking of SoA as being a part of that situation.
Alright. I don't know what to say to this other than we're not mafia. I think I'm clearly town as well, though I realise the game is hard. Anarch has been dropping pretty heavily for me, and I think it's time me and Ilario had a staff meeting about it actually.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:46 pm

To answer this before I go,

The best way to explain it from my POV is how u read sloonei. To an outsider it doesn’t make sense and it feels like we’re missing something. I assume it amounts to nothing less than a soul read because u have very similar philosophies about how the game should be played as either alignment and your approach to it as both, and that ur mentalities are similar in that regard. I felt the same feeling with dizzy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:48 pmLmaoooo I got sad when I saw u claim watcher because that meant u were gonna die soon

Also, fun fact, I set my alarm exactly to when the day started Incase tsp was poisoned because I was gonna claim watcher on him just like u did lol

But then I slept in and tsp didn’t even get poisoned
Lol, I feel like JimmaySloon =p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I repeat, I feel like JimmaySloon
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll think about it, thanks gang. I might struggle to stomach a dynamic similar to Sloonei/Jay (10 years) existing for Dizzy/ilario (2 game cycles), but sure soul reads happen.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks of Dizzy and ilario specifically for their relationship in this game.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jimmay doesn't want me to have nice things
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:54 pm I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks of Dizzy and ilario specifically for their relationship in this game.
This, I'm interested in :beer:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Regardless, if you're both on the same team then starting post game I shall dub you Dyslario.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:56 pm Regardless, if you're both on the same team then starting post game I shall dub you Dyslario.
Can we have that be Dizlario. Feels nicer.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll run it by my staff.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:43 pm this might be out of pocket for me to say as someone with little experience with marmot, but i have been getting the impression (in the last few pages especially) that marmot is outside of his wolfrange. am i right to feel that way?
Want to bring this up again, cause I've been feeling the same way about this.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:57 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:56 pm Regardless, if you're both on the same team then starting post game I shall dub you Dyslario.
Can we have that be Dizlario. Feels nicer.
I need a townie soul mate

Yo TSP!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:26 pm Is coffee the most advertised (free advertising) addictive substance on the market?

I think it is. Everywhere you go people tell you about their addiction regardless of time of day, or activity.

I've had my coffee
Haven't had my coffee
Not enough coffee
I need more coffee
Can I have coffee this late in the day?

It's crazy.
This is a scum post if I ever saw one :fist:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”