Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 422
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Baby Mafia (D1)

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:23 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:03 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:57 am you believe this is a good town indicator off a single post townreading someone on early day 1? that seems like a post it'd take ~no effort to fake
Yes and you are mad because you are wolf and don't want townies finding each other.
you are incredibly tedious
You don't have a leg to stand on, you haven't done any solving apart from questioning falcon, and all you've done is flatly assert that I'm wrong to scumread you.

The only chance in hell you have of being town is if Wisp TMI'd you. Even in that world you are -EV for town.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:24 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:04 am I like how every single person I suspected early has been making nonsensical votes for nonsensical reasoning. I'm down to just kill all of Gira/Wisp/Luckbox/Mizery and if there isn't 2+ scum in there y'all can vote me off.
rather just kill you now tbqh because you're scum or obnoxious and unproductive
Good luck with that.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 520

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:24 am [VOTE: Luckbox] aubergine
If Dizzy drops their TR on Luckbox, I’ll actually full on push Dizzy.
Especially after Alison does this.
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Gira »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:25 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:57 am you believe this is a good town indicator off a single post townreading someone on early day 1? that seems like a post it'd take ~no effort to fake
Yes and you are mad because you are wolf and don't want townies finding each other.
You don't have a leg to stand on, you haven't done any solving apart from questioning falcon, and all you've done is flatly assert that I'm wrong to scumread you.

The only chance in hell you have of being town is if Wisp TMI'd you. Even in that world you are -EV for town.
yeah nah you're grandstanding scum who's attempting to tee me up, wasn't sure on this but i'm calling bs at this point, "not solcing" is a generic trash read, go die

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Gavial wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:20 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:16 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:10 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:53 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:20 am yeah I meant to include that there, but it doesn't change why I find the insta-clear odd here.
You've never seen me and Dizzy T/T together.

In fact I actually remember saying that one of the reasons I suspected him in basic mafia was that I believed he would townread me if he was town.
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:53 am I just don't understand why seeing Dizzy tunnel me when he is mafia means that it is odd for him to insta-clear me in a different game.
Yeah I've never seen it, but since I wasn't inclined to insta-clear you I'm not sure why anyone else would be either, and I wouldn't expect that Dizzy would be so polarized in his approach to you either-- so my thoughts there seem pretty reasonable.
What makes you think Dizzy wouldn't be polarized?

Why would you be surprised at you not being inclined to insta-clear me but someone else being inclined to do so when you don't know how much meta they have with me? For all you know Dizzy and I have a thousand games together and he knows how to read my town tells very well.
Wolfy post really.
Hey Luck, what’s your read on Dizzy?
I noticed you seemed to be fine with them having you and them in a towncore so did you townread them at that point and do you still town read them now?
This is only my third game with Dizzy but closer to the 2nd really as the last game we played together was just for one day, where I was skeptical (we were v/v)

Dizzy fooled me in his last wolf game so I'm not too eager for that to happen again, but did find his opening villagery. I do think the Alison stuff is interesting but otherwise everything else seems fine.
Alison

Post by Alison »

It's actually fucking atrocious that I show that Luckbox has no logical reason to be surprised by the Dizzy read on me and his response is "wolfy post really" rather than actually defending his point. There is zero reason for him to ever do that if he is town and I have enough respect for his town play that I'm not going to let that slide.

Gira is definitely a wolf, I'm just not sure whether his role card says it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am

yeah nah you're grandstanding scum who's attempting to tee me up, wasn't sure on this but i'm calling bs at this point, "not solcing" is a generic trash read, go die

Oh yeah?

Show me one post you've done solving in.

Go on.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

alison is such generic aggro scum
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Gavial wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:24 am [VOTE: Luckbox] aubergine
If Dizzy drops their TR on Luckbox, I’ll actually full on push Dizzy.
Especially after Alison does this.
Well you shouldn't tell me him that if that's what your thinking is....fwiw. Better to keep that sort of stuff a secret.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:28 am

Oh yeah?

Go on.
https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/searc ... 0&sr=posts

i mean if i felt like just making baseless unsupported statements with full overconfidence to pretend like i was doing things like you are i could, but i'm not
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:28 am alison is such generic aggro scum
Show me one post you've done solving in. You accused it of being a generic trash read. So refute it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:29 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:28 am

Oh yeah?

Go on.
https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/searc ... 0&sr=posts

i mean if i felt like just making baseless unsupported statements with full overconfidence to pretend like i was doing things like you are i could, but i'm not
So you don't have a single post you've done solving in and the best response you have to someone asking you to prove you've shown any shred of interest in solving the game at all is to link your ISO.

Got it.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am It's actually fucking atrocious that I show that Luckbox has no logical reason to be surprised by the Dizzy read on me and his response is "wolfy post really" rather than actually defending his point. There is zero reason for him to ever do that if he is town and I have enough respect for his town play that I'm not going to let that slide.

I didn't feel a reason to respond to such inane questions.

I wouldn't think Dizzy would be so polarized because I have respect for Dizzy's game.

And being surprised at how quickly Dizzy cleared you here is 100% completely rational. Yeah maybe he does have tons of meta with you and can read you like a book, but if so then then that's not something that I'm aware of.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:20 am yeah I meant to include that there, but it doesn't change why I find the insta-clear odd here.

In fact I actually remember saying that one of the reasons I suspected him in basic mafia was that I believed he would townread me if he was town.
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:53 am I just don't understand why seeing Dizzy tunnel me when he is mafia means that it is odd for him to insta-clear me in a different game.
Yeah I've never seen it, but since I wasn't inclined to insta-clear you I'm not sure why anyone else would be either, and I wouldn't expect that Dizzy would be so polarized in his approach to you either-- so my thoughts there seem pretty reasonable.

Why would you be surprised at you not being inclined to insta-clear me but someone else being inclined to do so when you don't know how much meta they have with me? For all you know Dizzy and I have a thousand games together and he knows how to read my town tells very well.
Wolfy post really.
I noticed you seemed to be fine with them having you and them in a towncore so did you townread them at that point and do you still town read them now?
This is only my third game with Dizzy but closer to the 2nd really as the last game we played together was just for one day, where I was skeptical (we were v/v)

Dizzy fooled me in his last wolf game so I'm not too eager for that to happen again, but did find his opening villagery. I do think the Alison stuff is interesting but otherwise everything else seems fine.
What exactly is your read on the Alison/Dizzy dynamic?

You've been incredibly vague about it, calling it "interesting", "weird", but refusing to actually dig into it and say who is what alignment. Am I pocketing Dizzy? Is Dizzy pocketing me? Are we jerking each other off as wolf buddies?

I asked you why you assumed Dizzy would share the same read as you when you have no idea what kind of meta Dizzy has on me. No response to that. From your posting it sounds like you think this dynamic is extremely fruitful and there's likely one scum within it. But you don't seem inclined to actually dig through the posts and try to figure out who within it is scum and case them.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i have no intention to prove my innocence to you because you're either scum or someone who should be policy killed for the way you're playing

my instinct is that you're looking at my posting and in attempting to emulate a town mindset you're seeing it as "not solving", it's the type of read i try to push on people as scum because there's nothing to it and you can convince yourself you'd really believe it, but there's no thinking, no actual analysis
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 736

Post by Millium »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am Gira is definitely a wolf, I'm just not sure whether his role card says it.
lmao
anyways

[VOTE: Luckbox Inc] aubergine
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 112

Post by falcon45ca »

Gira/Wisp/Luck is a fine POE for this RD
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:32 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am It's actually fucking atrocious that I show that Luckbox has no logical reason to be surprised by the Dizzy read on me and his response is "wolfy post really" rather than actually defending his point. There is zero reason for him to ever do that if he is town and I have enough respect for his town play that I'm not going to let that slide.

I wouldn't think Dizzy would be so polarized because I have respect for Dizzy's game.

And being surprised at how quickly Dizzy cleared you here is 100% completely rational. Yeah maybe he does have tons of meta with you and can read you like a book, but if so then then that's not something that I'm aware of.
That's a ridiculous assertion. Someone who is a power wolf as wolf and a good townie as town (which Dizzy is, and this is well known) is going to blatantly bury villagers as scum but shield them as town. The way they treat other players is polarized and this doesn't reflect poorly on their play at all.

No it's not rational to try to cast shade on one player's early read on another when you haven't dug into why they think that, asked them about their reasoning, and you don't know what kind of meta they have with each other.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

came here trying to rehab my town game because i've been unhappy with the way i'm playing, instead i'm going to go back to a primal state and just kill people who annoy me and notcare about trying to figure out if they're "genuine" or not
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:34 am Gira/Wisp/Luck is a fine POE for this RD
genuinely embarrassing
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:33 am i have no intention to prove my innocence to you because you're either scum or someone who should be policy killed for the way you're playing

my instinct is that you're looking at my posting and in attempting to emulate a town mindset you're seeing it as "not solving", it's the type of read i try to push on people as scum because there's nothing to it and you can convince yourself you'd really believe it, but there's no thinking, no actual analysis
I swear, I can show where I did solving, I'm just not doing it because I don't like Alison's playstyle!!!!!

You are the one who should be policy exed if you are town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:35 am
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:19 am The only reason that dissonance exists is because you and ender are playing in a way that makes this game unfun for me to interact with, so my posts are being less about solving and more about being oetty
Meh. If my poetry made it unfun, sorry. Not intended. Was trying to be quirky and fun since my brain otherwise isn't co-operating.

I'll drop it then.
I should vote you for buckling to peer pressure
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:33 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am

Wolfy post really.

What exactly is your read on the Alison/Dizzy dynamic?

You've been incredibly vague about it, calling it "interesting", "weird", but refusing to actually dig into it and say who is what alignment. Am I pocketing Dizzy? Is Dizzy pocketing me? Are we jerking each other off as wolf buddies?

I asked you why you assumed Dizzy would share the same read as you when you have no idea what kind of meta Dizzy has on me. No response to that. From your posting it sounds like you think this dynamic is extremely fruitful and there's likely one scum within it. But you don't seem inclined to actually dig through the posts and try to figure out who within it is scum and case them.
I said I was going to make breakfast and then continue reading and iso Wilgy like 45 minutes ago and I haven't done that either. It's not a "refusal" to dig in. That's not how it works and even if I reread everything and ISO'd everyone, I doubt I would reach any sort of firm conclusions.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I am voting luck, mostly because I don't like their explanation in regards to their vote on Wigly
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:34 am No it's not rational to try to cast shade on one player's early read on another when you haven't dug into why they think that, asked them about their reasoning, and you don't know what kind of meta they have with each other.
whether this is true or not, I don't think this is a fair read
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:35 am came here trying to rehab my town game because i've been unhappy with the way i'm playing, instead i'm going to go back to a primal state and just kill people who annoy me and notcare about trying to figure out if they're "genuine" or not
Yeah, let's all vote the people we're personally annoyed by rather than trying to figure out who's town and scum.

If I adopted your logic I would vote Gavial D1 every game.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:35 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:34 am Gira/Wisp/Luck is a fine POE for this RD
genuinely embarrassing
For whom?

And why? I'm gonna assume you're saying you're town here but what about the other 2? What's your read on them and why?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:36 am I said I was going to make breakfast and then continue reading and iso Wilgy like 45 minutes ago and I haven't done that either. It's not a "refusal" to dig in. That's not how it works and even if I reread everything and ISO'd everyone, I doubt I would reach any sort of firm conclusions.
I eagerly await your content then.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:36 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:35 am
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:19 am The only reason that dissonance exists is because you and ender are playing in a way that makes this game unfun for me to interact with, so my posts are being less about solving and more about being oetty
Meh. If my poetry made it unfun, sorry. Not intended. Was trying to be quirky and fun since my brain otherwise isn't co-operating.

I'll drop it then.
I should vote you for buckling to peer pressure
that is not buckling to peer pressure
and that is coming from someone who said they would vote him if he dropped it
but that was mostly in terms of dropping it, if they ever became a wolf lean because of it
Alison

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:36 am I am voting luck, mostly because I don't like their explanation in regards to their vote on Wigly
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:34 am No it's not rational to try to cast shade on one player's early read on another when you haven't dug into why they think that, asked them about their reasoning, and you don't know what kind of meta they have with each other.
whether this is true or not, I don't think this is a fair read
It is though.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

what level of self-awareness are you on to look at the people who are not regulars on this website and decide "yes, these people are the ones who are most likely scum, this is fine process of elimination. i am in no way subject to cognitive biases in my thinking"
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:35 am came here trying to rehab my town game because i've been unhappy with the way i'm playing, instead i'm going to go back to a primal state and just kill people who annoy me and notcare about trying to figure out if they're "genuine" or not
That's a towny attitude right there
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:34 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:32 am

That's a ridiculous assertion. Someone who is a power wolf as wolf and a good townie as town (which Dizzy is, and this is well known) is going to blatantly bury villagers as scum but shield them as town. The way they treat other players is polarized and this doesn't reflect poorly on their play at all.

No it's not rational to try to cast shade on one player's early read on another when you haven't dug into why they think that, asked them about their reasoning, and you don't know what kind of meta they have with each other.
Well that's fine. I'm a crappy wolf who does a horrible job of burying villagers but I also (for reasons relating to cognitive biases) assume that others play like me and try to not polarize themselves so much.

And I did ask Dizzy for his reasoning and never got a response, fwiw.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am
Yeah, let's all vote the people we're personally annoyed by rather than trying to figure out who's town and scum.

well every read you've thrown out has been baseless trash so either you're scum or incredibly detrimental to the game so yeah, die
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am what level of self-awareness are you on to look at the people who are not regulars on this website and decide "yes, these people are the ones who are most likely scum, this is fine process of elimination. i am in no way subject to cognitive biases in my thinking"
Who are you talking to with this post?

You feel you're being targeted because you're new to this site?

What level of self awareness are you on that you think you're being SR simply cyz you're new, and not based off your posts?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:33 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am Gira is definitely a wolf, I'm just not sure whether his role card says it.
lmao
anyways

[VOTE: Luckbox Inc] aubergine
This one I find surprising.

What's up here?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am
genuinely embarrassing
For whom?

And why? I'm gonna assume you're saying you're town here but what about the other 2? What's your read on them and why?
liked luck early, still deciding on wisp, had some good vibes (the post about waiting for ender to drop the poetry so he could scum read him made me laugh), other stuff not sure about yet
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

as much as I enjoy this pressure on Alison
I am still not convinced
my back and fourth with them was mostly irritation

I think her read of me, isn't the kinda read I would expect from wolf
her read on Gira is completely different story though
Alison

Post by Alison »

Everyone who I find townie agrees with my reads.

Everyone who I find scummy hates my reads.

Either I am being completely snowed under by wolves while tunnelling town or my solve is good.

I don't think it's the former, partially because it would also require said wolves to be snowing under my other townreads and partially because I am meeting huge resistance when trying to construct a logical narrative for the former happening. So it's probably the latter.

I am skeptical of both of the players who are claiming that they're Just So Annoyed by page 11 scumreads that they're going to throw a tantrum and not even pretend to solve or be townie.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am what level of self-awareness are you on to look at the people who are not regulars on this website and decide "yes, these people are the ones who are most likely scum, this is fine process of elimination. i am in no way subject to cognitive biases in my thinking"

What level of self awareness are you on that you think you're being SR simply cyz you're new, and not based off your posts?
your whole POE is people who aren't regulars on the site

seems clear that you're just suspecting people off unfamiliarity while not wanting to vote those you know better

suggests a very biased way of thinking
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 am

well every read you've thrown out has been baseless trash so either you're scum or incredibly detrimental to the game so yeah, die
Let's set my read on you aside.

What's baseless about my push on Luck or Wisp or even Mizery earlier?

What's baseless about my clears on falcon, Gavial, Ender, Dizzy, Wilgy etc.?

Do you actually have issues with those reads that you can articulate or are you just making it up?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:42 am as much as I enjoy this pressure on Alison
I am still not convinced
my back and fourth with them was mostly irritation

I think her read of me, isn't the kinda read I would expect from wolf
her read on Gira is completely different story though
Gira has been acting in the most blatantly anti town way I have ever seen for the past page or so.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 am your whole POE is people who aren't regulars on the site

seems clear that you're just suspecting people off unfamiliarity while not wanting to vote those you know better
not surprising if this is true
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 am

"I openly admitted that I don't even care about the alignments of people that I'm pushing, but if you suspect me then it must be because I'm not a site regular >:("

You are allergic to engagement.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:41 am
genuinely embarrassing
For whom?

liked luck early, still deciding on wisp, had some good vibes (the post about waiting for ender to drop the poetry so he could scum read him made me laugh), other stuff not sure about yet
What did you like about Luck early on?

As far as Wisp goes, you seem to be basing an unsure TR off him having a funny post.

So how do you scum hunt? Go after the players who don't make you laugh?

I mean you said the POE was genuinely embarrassing, so I thought you'd have a bit more substance to your thoughts as to why the players in it are town.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 am

Let's set my read on you aside.

What's baseless about my push on Luck or Wisp or even Mizery earlier?

What's baseless about my clears on falcon, Gavial, Ender, Dizzy, Wilgy etc.?

Do you actually have issues with those reads that you can articulate or are you just making it up?
b/c your reads amount to "are saying thungs i agree with/disagree with"

like this is nothing, borderline tautological, "you are scum because you call towny posts scummy and scummy posts town", is that meant to be anything i can interface with in any way
Alison

Post by Alison »

I am stopping here because this is getting to the point where it is adversely affecting thread health.

It should be clear that Gira is not interested in advancing a town agenda. They are either wolf or so unable to handle being scumread that they implode and start working for wolves when pushed. Luckbox is probably town actually now that I think of the two testimonies wrt their meta.

[VOTE: Wisp] aubergine

Back to this.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 am

I've played with Luck several times on this site, I don't consider him new.

As far as yourself & Wisp are concerned, are you gonna pretend I haven't given reasons as to why I'm SR you both?

If it's simply a case of "F the new guys", that's fairly myopic of me, don't ya think? Am I doing that as town, or as Maf in your opinion?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:47 am b/c your reads amount to "are saying thungs i agree with/disagree with"

like this is nothing, borderline tautological, "you are scum because you call towny posts scummy and scummy posts town", is that meant to be anything i can interface with in any way
Really?

Show me where Wilgy or Gavial agreed with everything I said.

When I first scumread Wisp they had an extremely similar POE to me.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:48 am I am stopping here because this is getting to the point where it is adversely affecting thread health.

It should be clear that Gira is not interested in advancing a town agenda. They are either wolf or so unable to handle being scumread that they implode and start working for wolves when pushed. Luckbox is probably town actually now that I think of the two testimonies wrt their meta.

[VOTE: Wisp] aubergine

Back to this.
its ok, im still not interesting in voting u
also this time im closing the thread when I am at work
because I had an unhealthy amount of posts, when I should have been working
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:45 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:41 am
genuinely embarrassing
For whom?

What did you like about Luck early on?

As far as Wisp goes, you seem to be basing an unsure TR off him having a funny post.

So how do you scum hunt? Go after the players who don't make you laugh?

I mean you said the POE was genuinely embarrassing, so I thought you'd have a bit more substance to your thoughts as to why the players in it are town.
this is silly but early on, in the very first hour of the game, felt like he was antsy to get things going and slightly frustrated with the slow start where i'd expect scum in that situation to be more okay with just hanging back. that was slight but since then i've felt his posts have all been fine, nothing's struck me as bad

that's not all of what i liked about wisp but like, i felt like that post was a sentiment that felt more likely to come from town, i don't know how to explain it

like, a lot of his post so far have been null to me in that i'd expect him to have this blase attitude toward the early game as either alignment, approach to alison was a little weird but still digging into it. i vaguely remember liking some things he said but that was last night

most of what i feel so far is going off gut, i don't particularly have strong reads especially early day 1 (and i still consider this early). i mostly view people in a grey area until something moves me one way or the other, i won't town clear someone off flimsy reasoning

i don't need to have firm reads to see that there's a clear bias in the way you're thinking that is unlikely to yield success and is really inhospitable to deal with

Return to “Previous Heists”