Baby Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 277

Re: Baby Mafia (D1)

Post by Gira »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:26 am The reason why Gira is outed is very simple. They don't believe in anything they say and are flatly and disinterestedly doing what they perceive a townie "should" be doing.
so, like, a post like this

what have i said that i "don't believe" and how do you draw that conclusion? of course i believe all the stuff i say, i'm town

but if you're generic aggro scum, this is the type of accusation you make against someone
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:48 am I am stopping here because this is getting to the point where it is adversely affecting thread health.

It should be clear that Gira is not interested in advancing a town agenda. They are either wolf or so unable to handle being scumread that they implode and start working for wolves when pushed. Luckbox is probably town actually now that I think of the two testimonies wrt their meta.

[VOTE: Wisp] aubergine

Back to this.
I've started thinking that you might be good here as well (there have been posts that I like), but I haven't wanted to voice that.

I also think Gira is posting fine here.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:48 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am what level of self-awareness are you on to look at the people who are not regulars on this website and decide "yes, these people are the ones who are most likely scum, this is fine process of elimination. i am in no way subject to cognitive biases in my thinking"
Who are you talking to with this post?

You feel you're being targeted because you're new to this site?

What level of self awareness are you on that you think you're being SR simply cyz you're new, and not based off your posts?
your whole POE is people who aren't regulars on the site

seems clear that you're just suspecting people off unfamiliarity while not wanting to vote those you know better

suggests a very biased way of thinking
I've played with Luck several times on this site, I don't consider him new.

As far as yourself & Wisp are concerned, are you gonna pretend I haven't given reasons as to why I'm SR you both?

If it's simply a case of "F the new guys", that's fairly myopic of me, don't ya think? Am I doing that as town, or as Maf in your opinion?
i mean, eah, i think it's myopic but i think you're doing it as town at this point
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 422
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Gira is probably town throwing a tantrum now.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 112

Post by falcon45ca »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:45 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:41 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:35 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:34 am Gira/Wisp/Luck is a fine POE for this RD
genuinely embarrassing
For whom?

And why? I'm gonna assume you're saying you're town here but what about the other 2? What's your read on them and why?
liked luck early, still deciding on wisp, had some good vibes (the post about waiting for ender to drop the poetry so he could scum read him made me laugh), other stuff not sure about yet
What did you like about Luck early on?

As far as Wisp goes, you seem to be basing an unsure TR off him having a funny post.

So how do you scum hunt? Go after the players who don't make you laugh?

I mean you said the POE was genuinely embarrassing, so I thought you'd have a bit more substance to your thoughts as to why the players in it are town.
this is silly but early on, in the very first hour of the game, felt like he was antsy to get things going and slightly frustrated with the slow start where i'd expect scum in that situation to be more okay with just hanging back. that was slight but since then i've felt his posts have all been fine, nothing's struck me as bad

that's not all of what i liked about wisp but like, i felt like that post was a sentiment that felt more likely to come from town, i don't know how to explain it

like, a lot of his post so far have been null to me in that i'd expect him to have this blase attitude toward the early game as either alignment, approach to alison was a little weird but still digging into it. i vaguely remember liking some things he said but that was last night

most of what i feel so far is going off gut, i don't particularly have strong reads especially early day 1 (and i still consider this early). i mostly view people in a grey area until something moves me one way or the other, i won't town clear someone off flimsy reasoning

i don't need to have firm reads to see that there's a clear bias in the way you're thinking that is unlikely to yield success and is really inhospitable to deal with
Am I town, or am I scum?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:04 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:48 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am what level of self-awareness are you on to look at the people who are not regulars on this website and decide "yes, these people are the ones who are most likely scum, this is fine process of elimination. i am in no way subject to cognitive biases in my thinking"
Who are you talking to with this post?

You feel you're being targeted because you're new to this site?

What level of self awareness are you on that you think you're being SR simply cyz you're new, and not based off your posts?
your whole POE is people who aren't regulars on the site

seems clear that you're just suspecting people off unfamiliarity while not wanting to vote those you know better

suggests a very biased way of thinking
I've played with Luck several times on this site, I don't consider him new.

As far as yourself & Wisp are concerned, are you gonna pretend I haven't given reasons as to why I'm SR you both?

If it's simply a case of "F the new guys", that's fairly myopic of me, don't ya think? Am I doing that as town, or as Maf in your opinion?
i mean, eah, i think it's myopic but i think you're doing it as town at this point
So who are your scum reads atm?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:49 am Nanook is town, I think as well,
His reads ring clear and true today,
Normal scum Nook will tell,
By playing coy with diplomay
so, like, notably as of this post nanook has given basically no serious reads whatsoever so this is a really weird read
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm sheeping Ender on nanook. Gira is probably town and just throwing a tantrum.

If we assume Luckbox's meta makes him town (which I'm okay to right now, especially for the purposes of building this world) then the non-clears are Carousel, MIzery, tess, Wisp.

Not sure where Dizzy stands in this situation. I'll take a look after class.
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 736

Post by Millium »

I'm closing clock out of the thread a bit until my breaks, ping me if u need anything
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@gira
Do you play on DLP, btw?
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:07 am So who are your scum reads atm?
i'm voting alison. don't have strong suspicions otherwise. sorry if that's not good enough
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:11 am I'm sheeping Ender on nanook. Gira is probably town and just throwing a tantrum.

If we assume Luckbox's meta makes him town (which I'm okay to right now, especially for the purposes of building this world) then the non-clears are Carousel, MIzery, tess, Wisp.

I still don't think there is a reason to clear Wilgy.

I'm pretty fine with the rest of your clears, although it leaves a wolf-team that is full of LHF and people who have barely posted-- which is problematic.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:13 am @gira
Do you play on DLP, btw?
i played one game there because voxx was advertising it in spec chat, wouldn't consider myself a regular, don't know the history there (did spectate the game you got executed day 1 in but that was because reg was playing it)
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:06 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:05 am
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:00 am @Dyslexicon
Well that was an interesting jump in town from earlier, to your response to Seth
Who is Seth?
Well reading my post, town should have been tone, and Seth is Gaviel
seth as in seththeking/truesoulenergy? if so then he's obvious town
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:17 am
Well that was an interesting jump in town from earlier, to your response to Seth
Who is Seth?
seth as in seththeking/truesoulenergy? if so then he's obvious town
Yes and to your above post, yes, I got executed day one, was unfortunate
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:15 am
i'm voting alison. don't have strong suspicions otherwise. sorry if that's not good enough
Not sure if that last sentence is really necessary, do you?

I mean, for someone who talks about others being inhospitable, you sure seem fine tossing around your own lil comments, eh?

I'm not here to make the game unfriendly for anybody, and if I haven't come across as a friendly player, I apologize.

I'll give you some space, so you can do your thing.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:24 am
Gira wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:15 am
Not sure if that last sentence is really necessary, do you?

I mean, for someone who talks about others being inhospitable, you sure seem fine tossing around your own lil comments, eh?

I'm not here to make the game unfriendly for anybody, and if I haven't come across as a friendly player, I apologize.

I'll give you some space, so you can do your thing.
lol i don't actually mean to come off as dismissive with that, though i can see why you'd take it that way, i was being cognizant that i'm not a fast starter, sorry if that seemed rude
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:11 am I'm sheeping Ender on nanook. Gira is probably town and just throwing a tantrum.

Yeah, but Ender's read on Nanook re: his reads, are pretty shallow since Nanook hasn't really given any and is sheeping Gavs vote on Gav.

Why is Ender town?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:48 am
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:46 am its definitely a meta clash, but in terms of Nanook
I dont see what you are saying when you say, "He is doing things"
He is doing contrary things.

Nanook is tendant towards diplomatic play when scum.

There is a slight warning bell in that he also likes to establish an early pocket when scum (Lookin' at you Gav) but overall more rand!v

His funniness is appreciated but irrelevant to this impression.
What is Nanook doing that is contrary?

His ISO is extremely limited, and like half if it is about sheeping Gav

@Alison What do you like about Ender's read on Nanook?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Ender] aubergine
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Wisp,

What are your own thoughts on Wilgy?

Since you're demanding an explanation from me and now voting me over a lack of it, I assume that means that you think Wilgy is villagery?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:04 pm Wisp,

Since you're demanding an explanation from me and now voting me over a lack of it, I assume that means that you think Wilgy is villagery?
It has nothing to do with wilgy, I haven't read much of anything in regards, I don't think he's done anything that someone like me without meta can even lean him on, without asking him questions

I expected your read to be less of, "I don't think he should be town, to I don't think he has done much fo anything, to I think he can be a wolf"

You haven't answered my question in my opinion. So there isn't much of a reason for me to believe your vote isn't malicious.

Honestly I'm surprised ender hasn't jumped on you for that, since this is exactly what he pushing in regards to me
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:10 pm

It has nothing to do with wilgy, I haven't read much of anything in regards, I don't think he's done anything that someone like me without meta can even lean him on, without asking him questions

I expected your read to be less of, "I don't think he should be town, to I don't think he has done much fo anything, to I think he can be a wolf"

You haven't answered my question in my opinion. So there isn't much of a reason for me to believe your vote isn't malicious.

Honestly I'm surprised ender hasn't jumped on you for that, since this is exactly what he pushing in regards to me
I just ISO'd him. He only has 14 posts and they're all pretty short.

I don't see anything villagery though other than the attempted haikus or whatever he's doing there. I'm not sure what more you would expect. He quoted a post of my that wasn't "suss" and called it suss, and he did the same with a post of Gira that seemed fine.

And given that people seem to want to clear him for no reason, it made me more suspicious. I still like him as a wolf but there isn't anything more than that.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

I just ISO'd him. He only has 14 posts and they're all pretty short.

I don't see anything villagery though other than the attempted haikus or whatever he's doing there. I'm not sure what more you would expect. He quoted a post of my that wasn't "suss" and called it suss, and he did the same with a post of Gira that seemed fine.

And given that people seem to want to clear him for no reason, it made me more suspicious. I still like him as a wolf but there isn't anything more than that.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Yeah I don't agree with much of anything in this post...you don't care about the alignment of Wilgy re: Luck's vote on them?

You think its a malicious vote, and don't care about the alignment of the player being voted...and then what's your take on Ender?

Cuz it sounds like you TR them, but if Ender is doing as you say, it makes no sense for you to TR them
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Dyslexicon »

Words. Meaning.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Idk why clearing him for no reason would make him more suspicious. And I wouldn't say I see anything villagery either, but that doesn't make him a wolf, at least not enough for u to shut down others town leans, and vote him, instead of voting the people town leaning him
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:27 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:17 pm
Gavial wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:10 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:09 pm Wait where I have told people we couldn't town read anyone?
Think he’s referring to the Towncore Dizzy is making.
I don't towncofe people, if others want to do it, fine, but I haven't seen a decent explanation on many of them if any of them have from what I skimmed at work. And if your town core includes a person because they ate dirt or something, that means little to nothing to me.

Not surprised people dislike my playstyle, this happened in my first game on DLP, even though my read list that people hounded me for, had two wolves in my poe, and I was voting one of them. And it got called bad by wolves and town alike. Kek
That whole 2nd paragraph is sus
I disagree. I like the second paragraph and I'm starting to town lean on Wisp. They may have a play style that is more saying exactly what they're thinking, but I don't get the sense that they're really catering to anyone.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:52 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:49 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:37 pm Why is it sus?
also ok boomer
Is it as cool to call people a boomer as it is to call them a snowflake?

Asking for a friend
do people actually still call others a snowflake?
asking for a friend
Funny, I had the same question about boomer
answer my question
also u say that so and so, should see you as town here, why?
idk peoples names and since this site brings up a new window, I don't feel like making a new tab to check
so my second question is, why? is your town and wolf game, so polarized, that your alignment is that obvious?
or am I am reading this the wrong way, because that doesn't seem like the sort of play style to be proud of
The pain of being pretty convinced Falcon is town, but this also looking exactly like the way he interacts with scummates and also just a way scum interact together in general
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Honestly AtE is a pretty go to argument, even though mafia as a whole tends to somewhat get heated, contextually speaking, I don't find it easy to distinguish natural emotion from malicious emotion. So I tend to ignore it
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:30 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:52 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:49 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:37 pm Why is it sus?
also ok boomer
Is it as cool to call people a boomer as it is to call them a snowflake?

Asking for a friend
do people actually still call others a snowflake?
asking for a friend
Funny, I had the same question about boomer
answer my question
also u say that so and so, should see you as town here, why?
idk peoples names and since this site brings up a new window, I don't feel like making a new tab to check
so my second question is, why? is your town and wolf game, so polarized, that your alignment is that obvious?
or am I am reading this the wrong way, because that doesn't seem like the sort of play style to be proud of
The pain of being pretty convinced Falcon is town, but this also looking exactly like the way he interacts with scummates and also just a way scum interact together in general
just convince yourself it must be NAI
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:08 pmI think me mindmelding with Dizzy is a good indicator that he is town. He is an open wolf and hates bussing, which means he usually pushes transparently scum agendas when he is a wolf. If he is thinking on the same lines as me, he's likely town.
I don't know how much having one similar read constitutes mindmelding. My early reads are also very much just early impressions (though they can often be quite accurate). Also don't quite agree with your assessment of my typical scum game, but that doesn't quite matter right now.

However, I did actually question Falcon, because I didn't understand his thing with Lucky. And yes, I fully understand the reason you are town reading him. I don't know, I might've expected you to go after me for it more.
Alison

Post by Alison »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:00 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:48 am
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:46 am its definitely a meta clash, but in terms of Nanook
I dont see what you are saying when you say, "He is doing things"
He is doing contrary things.

Nanook is tendant towards diplomatic play when scum.

There is a slight warning bell in that he also likes to establish an early pocket when scum (Lookin' at you Gav) but overall more rand!v

His funniness is appreciated but irrelevant to this impression.
What is Nanook doing that is contrary?

His ISO is extremely limited, and like half if it is about sheeping Gav

@Alison What do you like about Ender's read on Nanook?
Nothing in particular, I just find it difficult to read nanook and usually farm the read on him out to a trusted player.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:28 am
Gavial wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:22 am
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:01 pm Gavial is transparently a townie but should never be listened to because he's Gavial.
Say that to my previous GOAT game.
1) you have 9 troll games for every 1 GOAT game

2) you THREW THAT GAME by not self pressing

I don't trust you at all
Why is Gavial town?
I do think it is, but it would be cool if you could explain it anyway. Hating the random tunnelling.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:42 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:28 am
Gavial wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:22 am
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:01 pm Gavial is transparently a townie but should never be listened to because he's Gavial.
Say that to my previous GOAT game.
1) you have 9 troll games for every 1 GOAT game

2) you THREW THAT GAME by not self pressing

I don't trust you at all
Why is Gavial town?
I do think it is, but it would be cool if you could explain it anyway. Hating the random tunnelling.
He is jumpy. He is paranoid. He is tonally pure. He picks at stuff and makes connections between them like a conspiracy theorist tying two pins together on a bulletin board. This falls squarely within his town meta.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gavial wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:47 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:00 am @Gavial Wtf is your problem with me? Are you trying to look like you’re bussing me? Cause you definitely just picked a scum read at random here.
Let me ask you something.
Who do you scum read?
Because I’m pretty sure it ain’t Falconz
I don't really have a scum read yet.

Are you tunnelling me because I voted someone I town read? That's genius. :clap:
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:54 pm
Gavial wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:47 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:00 am @Gavial Wtf is your problem with me? Are you trying to look like you’re bussing me? Cause you definitely just picked a scum read at random here.
Let me ask you something.
Who do you scum read?
Because I’m pretty sure it ain’t Falconz
I don't really have a scum read yet.

Are you tunnelling me because I voted someone I town read? That's genius. :clap:
He is voting himself so I doubt that's the issue he has.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:52 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:49 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:41 am How about you stop trying to discredit other people and tell me what your solve is instead.
There is no solve. We're still fairly early on in a game where I have only played with around 1/2 of the players. I think Wilgy is wolfy because their posts come off wolfy to me, and I'm wondering if you're power-wolfing here. Beyond that I'm still working on it.
So you don't have strong reads but you're quick to discredit others' and cast shade on them for it.

Got it.
No, really. What I'm reading from Lucky's posts are quite reasonable takes and processes for this stage in the game. Not everyone comes into the game thinking they have immediately solved it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:57 pmHe is voting himself so I doubt that's the issue he has.
Well, I was actually trying not to get baited into his issues lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:56 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:44 am Let me give you a helping hand.

You maintain that there is nothing wolfy about Gira and nothing townie about Wilgy. That means my solve is ass-backwards. Assume I am town. Who do you think is trying to egg me on into a bad solve or stand by while I tunnel a townie?
I'm willing to consider to idea that I'm completely wrong and that you are not. I think Wilgy's posts are fairly ok on tone and I could see Gira being a wolf.

But to answer your question-- not sure but probably Dizzy, and I do feel like something is going on between the two of you. You initially called Dizzy wolfy for making some standard Dizzy posts, and then backed off that after they cleared Wilgy for making a nothing post that a person shouldn't be cleared for.

Realistically that should mean that the wolf team is not you/Dizzy/Wilgy-- as wolves wouldn't typically link themselves together like that so easily-- but I wonder..
I'm not sure anything really goes on between us. I got the instinctive feeling that Alison was just town for the way she came in. It's about the force of which she cleared Falcon. And it's obvious why she thought Falcon should be cleared, and I think she's trying to use that to her advantage. Which would be very towny. Not unfakable probably, but still very efficient/towny. So that was my instinct.

Now, my early reads are only early impressions. I actually don't have many "solid" reads, especially when it comes to actual scum reads.

Alison's town read on me is honestly a bit confusing. I don't know if it's something she's just going with or what actual depth she thinks lies there. She's rarely been town games we've played actually, and I think her track record of reading me is her being right one out of three times. But to be fair, the last time we played, she was spot on.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Huh?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Who is Seth?
Oh yeah. I've been chosen for a Gavial tunnel before and I hate it.
Doesn't really matter much, but I just get angry sometimes. :shrug2:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:11 amAlso, given that Dizzy made his reads before I made mine, and I townread Dizzy because his reads that were already in the thread matched up with my own thoughts as I caught up, what makes you think that Dizzy is the one trying to pocket/egg me on?
But what even are my reads tbh lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:15 amRe your approach to Dizzy: that's all fine and reasonable.

It's Dizzy's approach to you and the way Dizzy started clearing you basically instantly that I find odd. And some of that might be because in the only other game I played with you the two of you together, Dizzy tunneled you for the entire game, but it seems odd that you would get an insta-clear.
It's probably easy to forget, but please remember that this is early game and I'm still throwing shit around and trying to get my footing. Recall our team game mafia together when I first scum read you and then changed my mind about it. I can get early instincts, and I can exaggerate or just straight up make up reads, just to get a footing in the game. My read on Alison was my instinct there and then and it's still up for evaluation. Weighing it up against everyone else and how I feel about the game as a whole.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:19 am The only reason that dissonance exists is because you and ender are playing in a way that makes this game unfun for me to interact with, so my posts are being less about solving and more about being oetty
I think it's quite likely you are town, and I'm interested to hear your view on the game as a whole.
Alison can have quite strong opinions, probably as both alignments.
However, right now I'm more interested to hear about your perspectives.
You may be more like me that there are several possible ones at the same time, rather than proclaiming to have any kind of immediate solve?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:35 am
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:19 am The only reason that dissonance exists is because you and ender are playing in a way that makes this game unfun for me to interact with, so my posts are being less about solving and more about being oetty
Meh. If my poetry made it unfun, sorry. Not intended. Was trying to be quirky and fun since my brain otherwise isn't co-operating.

I'll drop it then.
I haven't read your poem posts tbh tbh.
I don't have the energy.

So I'm glad you're dropping it =p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:53 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:20 am yeah I meant to include that there, but it doesn't change why I find the insta-clear odd here.
You've never seen me and Dizzy T/T together.

In fact I actually remember saying that one of the reasons I suspected him in basic mafia was that I believed he would townread me if he was town.
You also said this when I scum read you the game before, when we were t/t, and you scum read me back :grin:

But yeah, I'm probably way more fair in my evaluation of about anyone as town.
But I do find it hard to know what I actually think a lot of the time.
I'm not like you lol =p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:54 am
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:30 am @Alison
why do u think I have TMI on Gira's slot?
I don't. I'm playing around the possibility.
Uh. You don't? But you think Wisp is scum with a high degree of certainty?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:59 am Y'all are nerds and I love you.

Don't get migraines.

Not worth it.

Night.
:hug:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:23 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:19 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:18 pm wisp ignoring everything and focusing on the software is mildly interesting
Obviously mafia who can't partake in the enthralling discussion of color theory.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:23 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:21 pm I mean what is their to focus on? The ramblings of RVS? Lol
[VOTE: Wisp] aubergine
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:23 pm Towncore: Dizzy, Lucky, Falcon
I don’t like this post.
If Dizzy’s scum though they aren’t aligned with Lucky and probably aren’t aligned with Wisp.
Strong, but I'm unsure if I like the take. Dizzy may be fooling me.

What of Dizzy's Wisp vote got you?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Heists”