Baby Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 736

Re: Baby Mafia (D1)

Post by Millium »

Cool
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yeah, I don't think Wisp is scum with their reaction, so sue me.

Also sad that they lose interest in the game. =/
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 422
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:33 pm Ur wrong, but that's ok
I have lost my interest in this game, enjoy your 10 billion meta reads and unfun mafia experience

Like I said before, I joined a game on mafia syndicate not mafia scum
I think you are mafia and demoralized that I townread Luckbox who you were counting on me tunnelling as a result of meta.

I believe you when you say that you have lost interest in the game. Mafia often find the game unplayable when I am attacking them. This is the purpose of my style of play.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:35 pm Yeah, I don't think Wisp is scum with their reaction, so sue me.

AtE is scummy.

"Fuck y'all I feel bad, and now I will not solve for the rest of the day phase" is scummy.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112

Post by DrWilgy »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:29 pm Meh Alison still makes me not want to play the game, idk how to handle all these meta reads. Feels like I should just accept that nobody knows me and die and flip town.
Within one big post
Can you clearly state your reads?
That has my intrigue.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I will continue to give our w/e reads I can, but that's as much as you are getting till Alison learns how to interact with me. Which is not even surprising. Because when I played with her on chief Delphi, we fought for a while
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:35 pm Yeah, I don't think Wisp is scum with their reaction, so sue me.

Who is scum if Wisp isn't?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:29 pm
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:29 pm Meh Alison still makes me not want to play the game, idk how to handle all these meta reads. Feels like I should just accept that nobody knows me and die and flip town.
People do know you though.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME What can you tell me about the Wisp/Chad?
The most important thing to know is that he LOVES being called Chad, it's actually his preference over wisp. The more you talk about how awesome Chad is, the happier he gets.

As far as gameplay goes, idk, sometimes he's really obvious mafia, sometimes he's really obvious town, usually his play just kinda sits in the middle for me. Afaik he's genuinely trying to tone down some of the more uh...let's say frenetic parts of his play, and we haven't played together in a hot minute, so not sure how well id be able to read him this game tbh.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:36 pm

AtE is scummy.

"Fuck y'all I feel bad, and now I will not solve for the rest of the day phase" is scummy.
I don't know if it is. I don't know if you just leave your whole known team behind because someone is tunnelling you. You know I certainly don't.

He does get miskilled a lot, or he used to at least
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:37 pm I will continue to give our w/e reads I can, but that's as much as you are getting till Alison learns how to interact with me. Which is not even surprising. Because when I played with her on chief Delphi, we fought for a while
There is no reason for a townie to shut down here over an interaction with one person.

One person scumreads you and the rest of the game likes using meta reads, so you're automatically going to shut down and run away from playing? Why even sign up to games if you're going to have an attitude like that?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:37 pm

AtE is scummy.

I don't know if it is. I don't know if you just leave your whole known team behind because someone is tunnelling you. You know I certainly don't.
What do you mean leave your whole known team behind?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:37 pm

I actually have no idea.

Is Wilgy still town to you?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:37 pm He does get miskilled a lot, or he used to at least
No I don't, I have only been misyeeted 3 times in my 6 years of playing mafia, twice by DLP, both in games where I was burying wolves. And on MU where I got trolled by my friend who thought it was hilarious to make shit up

Fwiw wisp is fairly temperamental sometimes and shutting down cause he's tilted at being aggressively pushed is well within his town range ime
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:39 pm

AtE is scummy.

If you're mafia, you know your whole team. You already have a relation to them. So it feels worse for most people to give up, because other people are depending on you to do the job. (This is of course also true if you're town, that other people depend on you, but you don't know who it is, and usually the same feelings doesn't accompany "giving up" as town, because you can easily place the blame elsewhere.)

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:40 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:37 pm He does get miskilled a lot, or he used to at least
No I don't, I have only been misyeeted 3 times in my 6 years of playing mafia, twice by DLP, both in games where I was burying wolves. And on MU where I got trolled by my friend who thought it was hilarious to make shit up
And in a chief delphi via 451 game

But yes you're right I should say you get mis pushed a lot
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:10 pm Time for team theory.
Is this team here possible?
Discuss this with me.

Gira, Wisp, Luckbox?
Is this the full baddie team?
Wouldn't that be nice?

If I'm incorrect,
Which one am I wrong about?
Name a replacement.
Wigly,

Is the posting in verse stuff normal for you and is it ever something that you've done as a wolf?
Yes, no, maybe so.
I've posted in emojis
And caught all the scum.

It has been awhile
Since I chose a good gimmick
But it is strictly for my own brain exercise and experience. Nothing is constraining me to this, but I also feel that it hasn't prevented me from reaching the point of what I wish to discuss. As you should've seen in my review upon your rather scummy voice, I did break verse to ensure that a rather important point was made.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Alison

Post by Alison »

LIke let's look at what is going on with this supposed Wisp breakdown.

Wisp is saying that they don't feel interested in playing the game any more because...

because what?

Because I'm aggro and tunnely? They didn't seem to have a problem playing when I was tunnelling Gira and Luckbox. It's only a problem when it's on them?

Because there's a lot of meta reads flying around?

Which ones? I've outed exactly one new meta read, which is the read on Luck. Are we to believe that a town Wisp can't handle one person meta townreading another person?

Then there's the whole "oh, woe is me, nobody has meta on me so I will die in ignominy" crap. They have 2 votes on them and it's halfway through the day. Dizzy has said that he thinks Wisp is town. A townie has no reason to be this dejected and accepting of defeat here.

I think it's a bullshit narrative intended to sell the idea of Wisp being town who has deflated and knows they're innocent but feels helpless to defend themselves from it. Problem is, Wisp has no reason to feel that way as town, so the story doesn't hold water to me.
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 433

Post by Mizery »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:37 pm I will continue to give our w/e reads I can, but that's as much as you are getting till Alison learns how to interact with me. Which is not even surprising. Because when I played with her on chief Delphi, we fought for a while
I'm really learning that everyone played on CD didn't they wtf
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:41 pm But yes you're right I should say you get mis pushed a lot
What would be your judgement on his alignment right now?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I have no intention bof using my meta as a shield, it's irrelevant. I've had people say my town game and wolf game is both good in their own right

I would bicker with a player like Alison regardless since I don't agree with their playstyle of black and white. And it's already have once in known t/t world

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:41 pm But yes you're right I should say you get mis pushed a lot
Idk whatever gav says is what id say
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:39 pm

I actually have no idea.

Yeah I still think he's town.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:40 pm
This makes it even more psychologically unlikely for Wisp to have a "I guess I'll give up and die" mentality because they got two votes.

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:42 pm LIke let's look at what is going on with this supposed Wisp breakdown.

Wisp is saying that they don't feel interested in playing the game any more because...

because what?

Because I'm aggro and tunnely? They didn't seem to have a problem playing when I was tunnelling Gira and Luckbox. It's only a problem when it's on them?

Which ones? I've outed exactly one new meta read, which is the read on Luck. Are we to believe that a town Wisp can't handle one person meta townreading another person?

Then there's the whole "oh, woe is me, nobody has meta on me so I will die in ignominy" crap. They have 2 votes on them and it's halfway through the day. Dizzy has said that he thinks Wisp is town. A townie has no reason to be this dejected and accepting of defeat here.

I think it's a bullshit narrative intended to sell the idea of Wisp being town who has deflated and knows they're innocent but feels helpless to defend themselves from it. Problem is, Wisp has no reason to feel that way as town, so the story doesn't hold water to me.
Meh i think this is largely wrong and makes incorrect assumptions about how people like wisp behave/process things
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:35 pm Do tell me Luckbox
Why the non-committal voice?
Too soft stepped for town.
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:16 pm
Gira wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:14 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
probably maybe
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:18 pm wisp ignoring everything and focusing on the software is mildly interesting
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:33 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:31 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:04 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:03 pm

Villagers are red in Syn games.

Falcon outted.
Baby is spelt green, and Evil Baby is spelt red.

I'd say you're the one who's outted

[VOTE: Luck] aubergine
My role was in purple.
@Dyslexicon Yeah, that's a claim. I've got green, Evil baby's in red, so what's this to you then?
It can be a claim. Claims are pretty cheap though.
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:22 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:20 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:15 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:03 pm Interesting I remember town! Alison being more wordy with her posts
Yeah there is no reason to clear Alison at this juncture.
I wasn't clearing her, if anything I was point to the fact this is kind of weird. But the last time I played with her was a while back, and it's kind of early anyways
I was referring to Dizzy's clear of her-- and yeah-- I don't think she's a wolf or anything-- just no reason to clear her.
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:43 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:39 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:38 pm
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:24 pm @Luckbox Inc
Why exactly did u decide to quote my post, when talking about an Alison read
only to tell me afterwards you were refering to dizzy's read
I know I said, "my bad", but honestly I don't even know why, it wasn't even my bad
I was agreeing with you, I thought...
ok im confused, anyways
Why are you voting Dr Wilgy
Wilgy seems wolfy. I can talk about it tomorrow and possibly change my mind.
This instance above, specifically. Why feel the need to point out that your mind can change? Assuming you are town that is implied and assuming you are scum that isn't possible, so the only real purpose would be to forcibly imply that you are town.
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:36 am
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:01 pm I will probably be playing a straight POE game here because there are so many obvious townies.

Wilgy, Dizzy, Ender, falcon, Gavial all town.

Gira outed.

Mizery and Wisp kinda wolfy.

Luckbox meh. I haven't been impressed with his posting so far but it's not as wolfy as the others. Would prefer if he could give an opinion besides "stop clearing Alison >:(", especially when he usually has no trouble getting there on me as town.

Carousel/Nanook/Tess haven't checked in in any meaningful capacity.
This is really your most substantive post all game, but it's your thoughts on Gira and your assuredness that they are outted that has confused me, as Gira seemed fine to me and their thoughts on Falcon seemed fine even if wrong (disclaimer being that I know nothing about Gira).

Wilgy can definitely be a wolf and Wisp can be a villager. Also, you know Dizzy is a really good wolf and the quickness that you two have cleared each other is a bit concerning. I'll have to work on figuring out what i really think in the morning though when I'm a fresh and after a reread. Also hopefully Tess can tell me what to think.
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:35 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:26 am The reason why Gira is outed is very simple. They don't believe in anything they say and are flatly and disinterestedly doing what they perceive a townie "should" be doing.
I'm willing to entertain this idea fwiw, but definitely not close to being there yet.
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:09 am
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:05 am Also I'm not giving Nanook a town lean, idk what ender is talking about, but Nanook hasn't done anything. Except try to be funny so far
Having just wolfed with Nanook, I'd give him a town-lean except that it's super exploitable and not worth much. But basically he's not trying as hard as he did in our wolfgame together.

I'm sure he can still be a wolf here pretty easily tough.
Lacking commitment,
Forcing a town narritive.
A too cautious wolf.

Also why do this,
Where you dissuade discussion?
This seems never town
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:29 am
Gavial wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:27 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:24 am [VOTE: Luckbox] aubergine
If Dizzy drops their TR on Luckbox, I’ll actually full on push Dizzy.
Especially after Alison does this.
Well you shouldn't tell me him that if that's what your thinking is....fwiw. Better to keep that sort of stuff a secret.
some of this is just incredibly lol fwiw
You are an active detriment to the town regardless of if I'm correct or not based on your response here.

This response is in no way, shape, nor form how a towny who wishes to catch scum would reply.
Image Image Image
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

No it doesn't, but look it your so play is so good, we can test out that theory right now. And then you can blame me for you being wrong if you are town here

So much aggro this game, uwu
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:41 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:39 pm

AtE is scummy.

If you're mafia, you know your whole team. You already have a relation to them. So it feels worse for most people to give up, because other people are depending on you to do the job. (This is of course also true if you're town, that other people depend on you, but you don't know who it is, and usually the same feelings doesn't accompany "giving up" as town, because you can easily place the blame elsewhere.)
I believe that Wisp is demoralized and has lost interest in the game. I don't think that equates to giving up or abandoning their team. I think it's perfectly plausible that they don't really want to defend themselves against a push today so they go for the laziest way of getting out of pressure, which is to just AtE a bunch and hope people townread you for it.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Anyways my lunch is over, be back later
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:45 pm So much aggro this game, uwu
I'll be aggro OWO
Image Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:44 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:42 pm LIke let's look at what is going on with this supposed Wisp breakdown.

because what?

Meh i think this is largely wrong and makes incorrect assumptions about how people like wisp behave/process things
What's your model of how Wisp behaves and processes things?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

because what?

Maybe it is.
However, Wisp expressed unhappiness with the game before this as well, afair.

I don't like the fact that someone who doesn't play often on this site has an experience where they would rather just give up on the game regardless of what alignment they are.

This in turn affects me, as I also feel worse about the game as a whole.
Which is not constructive to town's success.

I mean, I'll deal and I'll be practical about it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:43 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:39 pm

I actually have no idea.

Yeah I still think he's town.
Scumread me you coward.
Image Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:43 pm
No, for real, please.
Alison

Post by Alison »

1) What reasons are there to townread Wisp beyond the AtE?

2) Even if you believe that Wisp could believably react this way as town, what makes you think they're doing it genuinely rather than faking a reaction they know they'd have as town? Shouldn't the AtE be NAI at best?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Luckbox Inc »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:44 pm
probably maybe
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:18 pm wisp ignoring everything and focusing on the software is mildly interesting
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:04 pm

Baby is spelt green, and Evil Baby is spelt red.

I'd say you're the one who's outted

[VOTE: Luck] aubergine
My role was in purple.
@Dyslexicon Yeah, that's a claim. I've got green, Evil baby's in red, so what's this to you then?
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:03 pm Interesting I remember town! Alison being more wordy with her posts
I wasn't clearing her, if anything I was point to the fact this is kind of weird. But the last time I played with her was a while back, and it's kind of early anyways
I was referring to Dizzy's clear of her-- and yeah-- I don't think she's a wolf or anything-- just no reason to clear her.
Wisp wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:24 pm @Luckbox Inc
Why exactly did u decide to quote my post, when talking about an Alison read
only to tell me afterwards you were refering to dizzy's read
I know I said, "my bad", but honestly I don't even know why, it wasn't even my bad
ok im confused, anyways
This instance above, specifically. Why feel the need to point out that your mind can change? Assuming you are town that is implied and assuming you are scum that isn't possible, so the only real purpose would be to forcibly imply that you are town.
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:01 pm I will probably be playing a straight POE game here because there are so many obvious townies.

Gira outed.

Luckbox meh. I haven't been impressed with his posting so far but it's not as wolfy as the others. Would prefer if he could give an opinion besides "stop clearing Alison >:(", especially when he usually has no trouble getting there on me as town.

This is really your most substantive post all game, but it's your thoughts on Gira and your assuredness that they are outted that has confused me, as Gira seemed fine to me and their thoughts on Falcon seemed fine even if wrong (disclaimer being that I know nothing about Gira).

Wilgy can definitely be a wolf and Wisp can be a villager. Also, you know Dizzy is a really good wolf and the quickness that you two have cleared each other is a bit concerning. I'll have to work on figuring out what i really think in the morning though when I'm a fresh and after a reread. Also hopefully Tess can tell me what to think.
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:26 am The reason why Gira is outed is very simple. They don't believe in anything they say and are flatly and disinterestedly doing what they perceive a townie "should" be doing.
I'm willing to entertain this idea fwiw, but definitely not close to being there yet.
Wisp wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:05 am Also I'm not giving Nanook a town lean, idk what ender is talking about, but Nanook hasn't done anything. Except try to be funny so far
Having just wolfed with Nanook, I'd give him a town-lean except that it's super exploitable and not worth much. But basically he's not trying as hard as he did in our wolfgame together.

Lacking commitment,
A too cautious wolf.

Also why do this,
This seems never town
Well you shouldn't tell me him that if that's what your thinking is....fwiw. Better to keep that sort of stuff a secret.
You are an active detriment to the town regardless of if I'm correct or not based on your response here.

This response is in no way, shape, nor form how a towny who wishes to catch scum would reply.
You went through my posts highlighting all my "cans" and my fwiws"...sorry I'm dismissive of your effort there.

I'm curious about what you're doing though so please just keep doing it. I also suggest you try to find other people that you think might be wolves and I'll do the same re you.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I believe Dizzy mentioned that he townread Wisp even before the AtE so I am interested in hearing his take on question 1).
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Btw I'm going to go with, I doubt this is wolf!Alison
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:45 pmI believe that Wisp is demoralized and has lost interest in the game. I don't think that equates to giving up or abandoning their team. I think it's perfectly plausible that they don't really want to defend themselves against a push today so they go for the laziest way of getting out of pressure, which is to just AtE a bunch and hope people townread you for it.
That makes more sense, though I'm not convinced that is what's happening.

But again, I don't have any other strong or better ideas at the moment so cheers.

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:46 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:44 pm

because what?

What's your model of how Wisp behaves and processes things?
Hes touchy and temperamental and often reacts emotionally without a logical base

He tries not to and I believe doesn't like doing so just based on past conversations, but he still does sometimes

So reading him off "this is an illogical emotional response, it doesn't make sense for him to feel this way" is gonna be dicey at best ime
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I suppose I don't understand. Is this type of interaction not in the nature of the game?

I wish you well wisp. I hoped you would take my opportunity to discuss, but now IDK what to do with you.
Image Image Image

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:43 pm
No, for real, please.
That is for real im farming all my reads out to seth this game, hes my reads master
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:48 pm 1) What reasons are there to townread Wisp beyond the AtE?

2) Even if you believe that Wisp could believably react this way as town, what makes you think they're doing it genuinely rather than faking a reaction they know they'd have as town? Shouldn't the AtE be NAI at best?
1) I think it's AtE that got me in the first place tbh. He already did seem meh about the game and also like he didn't understand or cared for how people played with quick meta reads and town reads he didn't agree with or understood. Yeah, I realise you could frame this as him being scum. Overall, I think he didn't really try to cater to anyone. And how he talked about often being hated for play style kind of got me. This probably seems very weak to you, but it's how I felt when reading through. It wasn't even a strong impulse tbh.

2) Sure.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:50 pmThat is for real im farming all my reads out to seth this game, hes my reads master
Wow you're so funny and cool and unique.

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:53 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:50 pmThat is for real im farming all my reads out to seth this game, hes my reads master
Wow you're so funny and cool and unique.
Thanks
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:48 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:44 pm
probably maybe

My role was in purple.

ok im confused, anyways

Gira outed.

Lacking commitment,
A too cautious wolf.

Also why do this,
This seems never town

You went through my posts highlighting all my "cans" and my fwiws"...sorry I'm dismissive of your effort there.

I'm curious about what you're doing though so please just keep doing it. I also suggest you try to find other people that you think might be wolves and I'll do the same re you.
But you see, the difference is I don't actually see the effort from you. Not in the way that I would say you are town. You haven't committed to any real read. Even the read you have on me is flakier than Mama's Thanksgiving biscuits freshly warmed near the hearth.

I think the simple solution here makes the most sense. You are a wolf who can't.
Image Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

Because he doesn't have any investment in helping town which is sad.

Return to “Previous Heists”