Baby Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Baby Mafia (D1)

Post by EnderWiggin »

Tramadol is usually what I use if I can't catch the migraine forming and I REALLY need a clearer head but those are rarer moments.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 310

Post by tessepia »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:38 pm Gira-san you must understand that it was the entire conversation. Not just the last post.

Your scum energy
Does not vibe with the planet
Begone dark baby
this post was towny

There were others but then I was like I'm not gonna comment on all of this

Generally reads seem decent + there's a case of sorts on luck and wolf casing people on day 1 is decently >rand town

So yeah, probs town, but I dunno why you asked me about them. I know I've played with them before but I remember nothing about them at all
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

I may as well explain why I didn't like dyslexicons entrace

I've seen them town once (didn't read a single post from them in team mafia) and their general approach was "I don't care lol do what you want"

As a wolf they were much more eager to get on people's good sides

They were obv slanking in the town game pretty hard but I think that kinda mindset is still transferable and their town reads early on didn't feel like real reads and the interactions with the people they town read felt like "look, I'm town reading you, we're all townies isn't that nice" in a weird way

That's what I remember from my attempts to read yesterday, at least
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

if anyone remembers how BK usually catches up (by posting along as he reads or saying everything after the fact) that'd probably be relevant tbh. I don't really
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:30 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:05 am @EnderWiggin

Totally off topic but what do you take for migraines?
Standard painkillers for less severe ones.

If I really need to clear my head then Maxalt.
I used to have imitrex prescribed but those ran out and I haven't had the time to see a doctor to get them refilled.

I used excedrin for the first time last week it seems like it worked.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

tessepia wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:42 am if anyone remembers how BK usually catches up (by posting along as he reads or saying everything after the fact) that'd probably be relevant tbh. I don't really
No idea how to respond, like I know you have that policy on me but it doesn't matter at this rate.

It was the only way I can think of contributing. It got lazy because I'm tired.

Like the most thing I'm relatively confident on is probably the 3 townreads at the top. The rest is a crap shoot, mainly because there's a lot of players I don't have a firm read on and they've all snowed me before.

So yeah... unless I somehow get N1'd I wouldn't really take those reads as gospel.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:51 am
tessepia wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:42 am if anyone remembers how BK usually catches up (by posting along as he reads or saying everything after the fact) that'd probably be relevant tbh. I don't really
No idea how to respond, like I know you have that policy on me but it doesn't matter at this rate.

It was the only way I can think of contributing. It got lazy because I'm tired.

Like the most thing I'm relatively confident on is probably the 3 townreads at the top. The rest is a crap shoot, mainly because there's a lot of players I don't have a firm read on and they've all snowed me before.

So yeah... unless I somehow get N1'd I wouldn't really take those reads as gospel.
lmao I half wanted to say that cause it's funny how bent out of shape you get when I do

and it's not really related to you it's just a general thing
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Luckbox Inc »

tessepia wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:03 am @Luckbox Inc
Neat!
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

The LC read on Gavial is interesting.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Dyslexicon »

Did anyone come up with anything great?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I see I’m a popular option for president. So that’s cool.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Would you like to submit a speech president?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:32 am Did anyone come up with anything great?
Mizery probably wolfing, don't really understand your votes.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wisp wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:10 am [VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine
remember when I said alison might be town?
im scratching that for now
but im voting dizzy because meta, and I am also sheeping Seth's case
The fuck is this lol

You don’t know me.

I have nothing to say to Seth.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I just learned Mizery is Illwei. Which makes their posts more scummy. However, I did see one towny post too, about how her village range got scummier and scummier. Illwei has been an easy town read for me in games I’ve specced and one I’ve played. But here she’s not. However, not discounting the new environment factor. Overall don feel better about this slot after learning they are Illwei.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:57 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:32 am Did anyone come up with anything great?
What about my votes? I don’t really feel like I have much. Also am not at all caught up and might not get there today anyway
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If the criticism I receive is that I lack direction or whatever, then I understand that. But I don’t understand how that’s scummy for me. Cause it’s just not. So anyone voting me should spend time explaining exactly why I’m a good vote and I’m scummy. Currently the people voting me don’t know me at all. Except Nanook, but he doesn’t vote me because of a read.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tessepia wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:36 am I may as well explain why I didn't like dyslexicons entrace

I've seen them town once (didn't read a single post from them in team mafia) and their general approach was "I don't care lol do what you want"

As a wolf they were much more eager to get on people's good sides

They were obv slanking in the town game pretty hard but I think that kinda mindset is still transferable and their town reads early on didn't feel like real reads and the interactions with the people they town read felt like "look, I'm town reading you, we're all townies isn't that nice" in a weird way

That's what I remember from my attempts to read yesterday, at least
Lol, you don’t know me at all.
So please don’t pretend that you do.

I work on instinct, but was (pretty obviously) not dead serious about my first reads and a lot of what I say. Which is normal. I’m trying to dive in and get a feel. Sometimes that gets me somewhere. This game just made me shut down because so many of the dynamics were just so unpleasant or annoying to me. I also am not quite able to look past that or work through it (although I tried a bit actually). All in all I didn’t really feel good about the game or got strong read impressions when I tried to solve the game for real (me not feeling good about the game may have impacted this, or the game just feels a bit hard to me now).

Your reasoning is bad.
Nothing of what you mention is in any way scummy for me.
Why are you basing your read on me on what looks like meta you have constructed yourself? If you’re honest, do you know me well enough to make this call?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I’m going to vote Tess because I don’t mind having a vote there.

I’m chosen as scapegoat target for people who don’t know me quite often. Don’t know if this is what’s happening here. And I realize this vote probably doesn’t have impact as I also haven’t actually read any other of her posts. But at least I don’t feel bad about voting there.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Wisp You will need to explain with your own words why I’m the most likely scum to you.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I wish I had time to slap you all. I wish I could see if there’s people here who actually know me who cares to offer any insight from their perspective. And I really wish I had time/energy to get into the game to get a firmer solve of this today. But I likely won’t. So good time to mischop me before I do. I recommend it. \o/
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wait. @tessepia Is your “meta” your using on me the recent game on PerC where I literally didn’t even read the thread? And you sell this read of yours off as a rationale?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:02 am
What about my votes? I don’t really feel like I have much. Also am not at all caught up and might not get there today anyway
I mean the votes on you, not the ones you've placed-- although that is i suppose interesting too
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Just to be clear: I’m at work now and I have plans afterwards. So it’s not like I’m bailing this game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:31 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:02 am
I mean the votes on you, not the ones you've placed-- although that is i suppose interesting too
Just make people explain themselves. If Tess is justifying her vote in the way I think she is, I think it’s directly scummy imo.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:17 am I’m going to vote Tess because I don’t mind having a vote there.

I’m chosen as scapegoat target for people who don’t know me quite often. Don’t know if this is what’s happening here. And I realize this vote probably doesn’t have impact as I also haven’t actually read any other of her posts. But at least I don’t feel bad about voting there.
Just vote Mizery please.

Yeah I think Tess read on you is a bit shallow but it's hardly wolf indicative and no one else will go there anyways.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Why are people setting up there’s scum in me/Alison? Because SEtHHHh?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:33 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:17 am I’m going to vote Tess because I don’t mind having a vote there.

Just vote Mizery please.

Yeah I think Tess read on you is a bit shallow but it's hardly wolf indicative and no one else will go there anyways.
I’m not really feeling it only because of that one post I saw that seems like only town would say. But I might be wrong. But I’m voting Tess for now.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Don’t forget my Alison/Lucky connection in case that becomes relevant at some point (if one flips scum). But also probably don’t think too much about it lol
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:37 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:33 am

Just vote Mizery please.

I’m not really feeling it only because of that one post I saw that seems like only town would say. But I might be wrong. But I’m voting Tess for now.
Pretty sure a wolf could say that
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sure. Chop Mizery if you want to. I’ll self pres if I’m here and I still have a woweewagon.

But probably explore other options as well.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:43 am Sure. Chop Mizery if you want to. I’ll self pres if I’m here and I still have a woweewagon.

But probably explore other options as well.
I'm not ready to give up the Wilgy read so some discussion there would be nice
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

tessepia wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:37 am well it's not good, higher than his previous wolf game though but I've seen him go up to like 150 in a 12 hour day phase on pog is what I've primarily been comparing his town numbers to

though obvious he posts less frequently in 48
As a wolf I top out at 120 in a 12/12, and as a villager I can go as high 200, fwiw. In 48s idk.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 520

Post by Gavial »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:32 am I've kinda been nursing a Dizzy/Alison scum world but that feels weird.
I mean.
I’d never not take it out of consideration.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:44 am I finally got to backreading everything but I took Benadryl because my hands were itching for some reason, and a sleep pill and I got drowsy and I skimmed the last like...3 pages.

Mizery being Illwei throws my read on them actually because I thought she was wolfy but like....her town game is wolfy in general?

Towniest to scummiest list:

Falcon - Weird early push on the "Color/claim" stuff. Follows up and responds to others questioning him on it strongly and doesn't back down. Feels like he believes what he's saying.

Ender - He's writing in poems, what the fuck. I agree with his townread on Luck. Him talking about the Nanook stuff sheeping Gavial is towny from him since I don't think a mafia member in general would talk about the reasoning someone's doing something weird as a wolf.

Luckbox - His opening and game in total doesn't feel as stilted as I saw watching Band Mafia on MU.
Ender - He's writing in poems, what the fuck. I agree with his townread on Luck.

Gira - The spat with Alison earlier and his reactions might be coming from town!Gira.

Allison - Town leaning for now because she seems to be changing views and reads accordingly in a way that I understand.

Nanook - Him coming to Wisp's defense and the description of Wisp's game is a good look since I doubt scum would even try defending someone who might be a designated misyeet for the game if Wisp is town.

Dizzy - At the least they weren't pockety like they were in Fleabag mafia? (( I say this seeing Dizzy literally do just that to Illario last game )) I didn't totally comprehend their posts.

Tess - Hasn't done much.

DrWilgy - The only thing I remember is him wolfcasing Luck. Otherwise remember nothing else about his game.

Mizery - Awkward SOD. #371 #372 #373 #374 #375 Spends about 5 posts talking about Esooa's entrance? Then leaves.
I just saw that Mizery is actually Illwei...that might change a few things?

Wisp - SOD mostly talks about not wanting to "Towncore" anyone.
#320 weird post. A lot of complaining about "grandstanders" and gimmicks. Finally does metadives and comes up with quick conclusions.

Gavial - #216 #221 #232 #234 These were his catch up posts and there's a lot of questioning and responding to things that aren't like...game advancing?
Damn.
Someone actually throwing me in their scum reads.
Surprising.

So explain to me Lime Coke, what were some things I’ve said that you feel weren’t “game advancing”?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@EnderWiggin Kind of feel you should be able to tell I’m not scum here, but I fully may be asking too much lol
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:58 am [VOTE: Gavial] aubergine

I feel like this is most likely to flip mafia.

Do whatever you all want.

I'll possibly be around for EOD I'll have to see how real life shakes things up for me.
I feel like your wrong but ok.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:56 am @EnderWiggin Kind of feel you should be able to tell I’m not scum here, but I fully may be asking too much lol
I ain't voting you chief.

I have a random side theory but it's all tinfoil
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:27 am The LC read on Gavial is interesting.
I’d agree.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

If you GTH me right now I'd say Dizzy probably more likely town than scum but tbh that's as strong as a wafer.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:00 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:56 am @EnderWiggin Kind of feel you should be able to tell I’m not scum here, but I fully may be asking too much lol

I feel friendless and abandoned. Which isn’t that weird probably =p
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm about to head to bed.

GTH Miz/Gira/LC/Tess?/Nanook? contain at least 2 scum.

Tess and Nanook were townreads but now I wonderin
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:03 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:00 am

I feel friendless and abandoned. Which isn’t that weird probably =p
Honestly my grip on this game is bad.

Idk what I'm doing.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Waht do you think of the great Wisp Wars
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:04 am I'm about to head to bed.

I’ll probably sheep this, cause it seems similar to my overall impressions. Unless tinfoil lol. Not really actively suspicious of Nanook, though he shouldn’t be ok chopping me as town here, I feel.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:05 am Waht do you think of the great Wisp Wars
Their vote on me is terrible. Mixed feelings otherwise. Gut says they’re town for how they react to Alison. But I have no idea (in general in this game, sorry)
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:09 am

I’ll probably sheep this, cause it seems similar to my overall impressions. Unless tinfoil lol. Not really actively suspicious of Nanook, though he shouldn’t be ok chopping me as town here, I feel.
You act as if your obvious town.
When I don’t even think your town.

Link me an example of one of your town games
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@DrWilgy
Come sheep the great Gavial!
I promise I don’t bite!

I mean look at me….. my jaws so thicc and long it can only catch fish!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gavial wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:11 am

I think my last town game was Bluey (Heist) a while ago.
Last scum game Fleebag (The previous Heist)

Good luck.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:14 am
Gavial wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:11 am

I think my last town game was Bluey (Heist) a while ago.
Last scum game Fleebag (The previous Heist)

Good luck.
@Wisp
Alright Wisp!
Time to dig us up some comparisons!

Return to “Previous Heists”