Baby Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 736

Re: Baby Mafia (D2)

Post by Millium »

Also u know how u find deep wolves, u get everyone to play the game. And if Alison is still alive tmr and tries this again, there is probably almost 0% reason to not execute her
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 520

Post by Gavial »

Or they push some other LHF that Is town aligned.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Like I’m to the point where I no longer think it’s distancing and it’s straight out Alison trying to push LHF.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:25 pm Also u know how u find deep wolves, u get everyone to play the game. And if Alison is still alive tmr and tries this again, there is probably almost 0% reason to not execute her
But thing is will people follow that?
Luck and Gira definitely won’t.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Well shit they are wolves in that world, so probably not. But that's everyone else's job to come together and figure it out. Town still outnumbers the wolves, and if wogly and misery are town, they need to step their fucking game up
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:28 pm Well shit they are wolves in that world, so probably not. But that's everyone else's job to come together and figure it out. Town still outnumbers the wolves, and if wogly and misery are town, they need to step their fucking game up
I’d rather her out now then wait for later.
Gira and Luck are easier to vote then Alison is.
If Luck Coke is the easy ML all Alison has to do is push on someone like Wigly or Mizery.
The point is it’s better to remove the stronger player.

Even if we are somehow wrong and Lime Coke is Mafia it’s easier to vote Lime Coke out then it is Alison.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

If I have to defend Lime I’ll say this.
Lime killing Nanook only makes them look worse.
Alison killing Nanook only makes them look better.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

If you look at EoD while it’s true Nanook wanted to push Lime Coke they were also wanting that Alison CFD that Miss Alison is scared of happening so out of fear she killed Nanook to come into today to push and frame Lime Coke for an easy ML.
It’s easy to see guys.

@Wisp
@EnderWiggin
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

By EoD you all fucking know Luck and Gira will probably cross vote on LC to save Alison so all 3 of you need to vote Alison so we outnumber Luck and Gira.

@EnderWiggin
@Mizery
@Wisp
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

If you guys are lost.
I’ll find your way!
I know dae wae.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dae wae is alison
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Nka is bad, I'm not even assuming it means anything, but I'll acknowledge why Alison thinks the way she does and why you and lime think the way you do. Except with a little bit of omgus on lime's end

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

I will do this though
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 422
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:57 pm Nka is bad, I'm not even assuming it means anything, but I'll acknowledge why Alison thinks the way she does and why you and lime think the way you do. Except with a little bit of omgus on lime's end

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

I will do this though
You are trolling hard my man
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the greater good if it means we can all make a blood pact to never listen to Gavial in any game ever again for the remainder of time.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Imagine unironically listening to a word he says.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

You literally asked for this thunderdome, and I'll probably end up back on lime

I'm starting to doubt either you are wolves, but LC is certainly the better choice imo
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:23 pm It is, once they flip scum we probably get Luck next.
ok if Alison is a villager you have to vote yourself for the rest of the game.

deal.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 310

Post by tessepia »

lol there's more votes on Alison than LC now

kinda yikes
Alison

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:02 pm You literally asked for this thunderdome, and I'll probably end up back on lime

I'm starting to doubt either you are wolves, but LC is certainly the better choice imo
Why on earth would you vote me if you know you're going to end up on LC, especially when there is a hammer and you voting me puts me at L-2
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:04 pm lol there's more votes on Alison than LC now

kinda yikes
Oh don’t worry about that.
Luck and Gira gonna make sure that doesn’t happen.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:02 pm
Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:23 pm It is, once they flip scum we probably get Luck next.
ok if Alison is a villager you have to vote yourself for the rest of the game.

deal.
Sure
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’m just waiting till Gira comes into the thread voting me and saying how me pushing Alison is wolfy.
Then votes Lime Coke last second.

Lol.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

[VOTE: lime] aubergine
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Ah @Drwigly
You made it just in time to switch your vote to Alison.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:07 pm I’m just waiting till Gira comes into the thread voting me and saying how me pushing Alison is wolfy.

Lol.
That's exactly not what Gira wolf do, if he is wolves with alison
Alison

Post by Alison »

Here is my legacy.

If I somehow get voted out, I will hear zero (0) excuses for not immediately executing Lime Coke regardless of how you feel about him. Even if you think he is town he is working for the wolves and a massive liability and must be gotten rid of before LyLo.

I still have a town lean on Gavial but his refusing to do anything but push townies and not re-evaluate really gets on my nerves and I wouldn't oppose an exe there if he keeps wolfsiding.

I think falcon is town still even though his votes are bad. If he's wolf, then he's fooled me and really upped his wolf game, and congrats to him.

Mizery and Gira have dropped off big time and need to get their shit together. Hold them accountable for that.

I've changed my mind, Tess is probably actually town if LC flips red. I think she would just big balls vote me and kill Luckbox if she was scum.

Wisp is townie if he votes LC and LC flips red. He's projected enough back-and-forth attitude that he could justify voting me if wanted without being held accountable for it.

If there is a deepwolf it is likely Ender. I would feel better about Ender after an LC red flip because Ender tried to refute my case against LC but then brought up entirely different meta-based points about LC. Which suggests that he cares about reasons and processes and isn't just trying to push an agenda which is townie. (If he was scum bussing LC I think he would ride my case; if he was scum defending LC I think he would not come up with fresh reasons to suspect LC).
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:08 pm[VOTE: lime] aubergine
No!
Bad Wisp!

Alison is obvious wolf.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:10 pm Here is my legacy.

If I somehow get voted out, I will hear zero (0) excuses for not immediately executing Lime Coke regardless of how you feel about him. Even if you think he is town he is working for the wolves and a massive liability and must be gotten rid of before LyLo.

I still have a town lean on Gavial but his refusing to do anything but push townies and not re-evaluate really gets on my nerves and I wouldn't oppose an exe there if he keeps wolfsiding.

I think falcon is town still even though his votes are bad. If he's wolf, then he's fooled me and really upped his wolf game, and congrats to him.

Mizery and Gira have dropped off big time and need to get their shit together. Hold them accountable for that.

I've changed my mind, Tess is probably actually town if LC flips red. I think she would just big balls vote me and kill Luckbox if she was scum.

Wisp is townie if he votes LC and LC flips red. He's projected enough back-and-forth attitude that he could justify voting me if wanted without being held accountable for it.

If there is a deepwolf it is likely Ender. I would feel better about Ender after an LC red flip because Ender tried to refute my case against LC but then brought up entirely different meta-based points about LC. Which suggests that he cares about reasons and processes and isn't just trying to push an agenda which is townie. (If he was scum bussing LC I think he would ride my case; if he was scum defending LC I think he would not come up with fresh reasons to suspect LC).
Oh yeah and the Dizzy wagon should still be burned with fire. That was total trash. Dizzy did nothing wrong. I'm uncertain who exactly on it is a wolf, but I guarantee you it contains at least one wolf, and likely more than one.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:09 pm
Gavial wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:07 pm I’m just waiting till Gira comes into the thread voting me and saying how me pushing Alison is wolfy.

Lol.
That's exactly not what Gira wolf do, if he is wolves with alison
Sure they wouldn’t.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@Alison
I'm honestly dying inside right now, my heart is telling me your both town, but my gut is telling me that I should assume your not bad enough as a wolf to play this way, nor bad enough that I doubt you end up hard pushing town me, and then town LC
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:11 pm

Oh yeah and the Dizzy wagon should still be burned with fire. That was total trash. Dizzy did nothing wrong. I'm uncertain who exactly on it is a wolf, but I guarantee you it contains at least one wolf, and likely more than one.
I think the main reason I was pushing Dizzy was because of your interaction with them.
Which points to you being wolf!
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:11 pm

I'd call out wigly honestly if that ends up being the case
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:12 pm @Alison
I'm honestly dying inside right now, my heart is telling me your both town, but my gut is telling me that I should assume your not bad enough as a wolf to play this way, nor bad enough that I doubt you end up hard pushing town me, and then town LC
Alison is powerwolfing trust me!
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Still doubtful she is power wolfing especially not with that legacy she wrote up, unless she pre-wrote it in the off chance this happend
Alison

Post by Alison »

Oh yeah Wilgy is acting weird as shit. I don't think he's a hard busser so he probably looks good if LC flips red though. HIs votes in general have been pretty ok.

Just slap him at the top POE or something and re-eval if the obvious bad voters aren't scum.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:12 pm @Alison
Don't trust either your heart or your gut. Trust your brain.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:04 am [VOTE: LimeCoke] aubergine

Meh.
Really?
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm gonna go play games. My vote won't change and I've already said all I need to say. See you.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112

Post by DrWilgy »

Wha happen
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112

Post by DrWilgy »

I've been super busy. What's the cases and who keeps bouncing around Alison being in the lead/not?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:25 pm Also u know how u find deep wolves, u get everyone to play the game. And if Alison is still alive tmr and tries this again, there is probably almost 0% reason to not execute her
You say this yet everyone's going to ignore this fact and they'll do nothing about it.

She's literally shading Ender AND ONCE AGAIN LYING saying that Ender is wrong about my meta. Ender literally did meta-dives on me, Alison never did.

Wisp use your head.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:25 pm I've been super busy. What's the cases and who keeps bouncing around Alison being in the lead/not?
She's powerwolfing and is making up lies about what I'm doing. That's what.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

LC,

I want to try to interact with you because I feel like I should be but I don't really have the energy. I'm basically definitely voting for you though, and if you're going to end up killed today.

Do you plan on claiming a power role?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Oh yeah and I just want to say that if you care about threadstate reads at all, the constant bouncing back and forth between my wagon and LC's points away from us being T/T. It points less towards scum who are happy and contented that a town is dying today no matter what (unless the team is like... Mizery/Gira/Wilgy or something), and more towards genuine uncertainty and them torn being wanting to protect their buddy but not wanting to look bad.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:29 pm LC,

I want to try to interact with you because I feel like I should be but I don't really have the energy. I'm basically definitely voting for you though, and if you're going to end up killed today.

Do you plan on claiming a power role?
I'm only VT.

If you vote me today you BETTER vote out Alison tomorrow. I said before that I think you're town. You're allowing Alison to just fucking power wolf and make shit up.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:32 pm Oh yeah and I just want to say that if you care about threadstate reads at all, the constant bouncing back and forth between my wagon and LC's points away from us being T/T. It points less towards scum who are happy and contented that a town is dying today no matter what (unless the team is like... Mizery/Gira/Wilgy or something), and more towards genuine uncertainty and them torn being wanting to protect their buddy but not wanting to look bad.
Yes make more shit up Alison. That's all you're doing.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@EnderWiggin

You know I'm town. You literally looked my games up, you know how to read me.

Alison literally shaded you for being correct. Don't let that shit happen.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

LC,

Why haven't you done more to try to figure out who else might be wolfing with Alison? It seems like you should be given how confident you are that she's wolfing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:33 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:32 pm Oh yeah and I just want to say that if you care about threadstate reads at all, the constant bouncing back and forth between my wagon and LC's points away from us being T/T. It points less towards scum who are happy and contented that a town is dying today no matter what (unless the team is like... Mizery/Gira/Wilgy or something), and more towards genuine uncertainty and them torn being wanting to protect their buddy but not wanting to look bad.
Yes make more shit up Alison. That's all you're doing.
I haven't made up anything this game. You just can't refute my points so you pretend I'm lying about them instead.

This very post is Exhibit A. You've called me scum the entire day phase, but lash out at me when I point out that there's probably one scum between the two of us. I'd think someone who's genuinely convinced that I'm scum would agree with that sentiment, since it matches their reads. Either you're just on "discredit everything Alison says" mode, or you genuinely want this tdome to go unresolved. Both are scummy.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Idk why u think it always points to t/t

Return to “Previous Heists”