Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by zeek »

Enrique wrote:Not "each," the "a" isnt' accounted for
Good point.
Long Con wrote:
zeek wrote:
Long Con wrote:"Blocked" is definitely good.
Sorry, what?
The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find(kill?) ---- -a---, --- ----/companions. If he finds him(her?), they gain BTSC. --- to --- -t---- a----t- as a scientist, ---- -- t-- -a-- -- -a- ----- ----- night action that ----t t- -- -a------ -------t-- at ------- other than the original target. T--- -- -- to a-- --------- kill attempts.
You said it like somebody had suggested it.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Oh, I'm a hunter all right.
Really I'm currently reading you as more of a phony. a BIG FAT PHONY!!!

So let's play ball. *rolls up sleeves*

*votes Epi* :feb:

We finna go dirt sauce

Linki- first blank might be blocked? correct amount of characters?
Buried there at the end of Made's post. :)
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

My apologies, dear sir :llama:

LUCY SAXON
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Lucy Saxon, his love/companion
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Dom wrote:Made, who do you think is suspicious
I've been pinged hard by Epi all game. I find it sus how outspoken he's been. I get it's his meta, but as others have mentioned, he's been playing it hard, and i think it's a bluff. The thing that makes me think it's a bluff even more is because no one has called him on it.
Going off of what i've been called for in the past, even during Monty where people had a chance to see how crazy i could be in misfits, Epi should be the middle of conversation and suspcion but he's not.

Had it been anyone else this post would be the front of discussion
Epignosis wrote:
Made wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am telling you to vote for Enrique. What do I have to gain from this?

If he is lynched and is bad, then I get Night killed.

If he is lynched and is good, then I get lynched.

Which is par for the course for me.

Vote for Enrique.
The Suicidal Civvie Gambit. Having been on the opposite side of this gambit, i must say, you can get a very fun chain of civvies dying if you're not careful. Assuming you and Enrique are civvie, this would lead to a train of more civvies jumping on to kill the person who killed the previous civvie.

Linki- Isn't Enrique already president?
I'm not careful.

Good night.
Had it been anyone else, this post would of been the front of discussion
Epignosis wrote:What the fuck with all these people missing votes? I love hosting and I have created many games, and it kills me when people don't participate. Granted, I don't know Dr. Who at all, just that it's some weird British mashup of Back to the Future and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

That's all I know.

Still, if you signed up, have some fucking respect, yes? birdwithteeth is a lazy sack of shit. He acts like he likes prog, but that's horsewithteeth shit. He likes Devin Townsend, who just smashes strings and makes ugly faces. Give this "host" something to do. Okay? Fucker doesn't even cut his hair. And bea drinks. A lot. Maybe more than me. Fail to vote this time, and I hope she smashes an empty vodka bottle over your head. And then draws a dick on your face.

God bless you two.

Voted Enrique. Not changing this time.
Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:Just keep telling yourself that that reworded post meant I was bad. Keep telling yourself.
It didn't mean you were bad. It meant you were suspicious.
I still think that juliet got lynched so easily because someone who was mafia was a top option for the lynch till Epi made his argument against JC, but i'm dropping it because the Rubber band theory seems to be hella strong rn .
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Mabye companionS isn't right?
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Alright, all caught up. YES, CODE THINGS! I love this so much. Bea/BWT are such amazing hosts. Going to go find some food somewhere on this campus and I'll be back to help decode the secrets!
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

Companions only fits if it's plural, though. It'd have to be something else.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Lucy Saxon would fit the BTSC though, thats his wife when he's Prime Minister. Which would also solve one of the mystery roles.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Made wrote:
I've been pinged hard by Epi all game. I find it sus how outspoken he's been. I get it's his meta, but as others have mentioned, he's been playing it hard, and i think it's a bluff. The thing that makes me think it's a bluff even more is because no one has called him on it.
Going off of what i've been called for in the past, even during Monty where people had a chance to see how crazy i could be in misfits, Epi should be the middle of conversation and suspcion but he's not.

Epignosis wrote:
Made wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am telling you to vote for Enrique. What do I have to gain from this?

Vote for Enrique.
The Suicidal Civvie Gambit. Having been on the opposite side of this gambit, i must say, you can get a very fun chain of civvies dying if you're not careful. Assuming you and Enrique are civvie, this would lead to a train of more civvies jumping on to kill the person who killed the previous civvie.

I'm not careful.

Good night.
Epignosis wrote:What the fuck with all these people missing votes? I love hosting and I have created many games, and it kills me when people don't participate. Granted, I don't know Dr. Who at all, just that it's some weird British mashup of Back to the Future and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

That's all I know.

Still, if you signed up, have some fucking respect, yes? birdwithteeth is a lazy sack of shit. He acts like he likes prog, but that's horsewithteeth shit. He likes Devin Townsend, who just smashes strings and makes ugly faces. Give this "host" something to do. Okay? Fucker doesn't even cut his hair. And bea drinks. A lot. Maybe more than me. Fail to vote this time, and I hope she smashes an empty vodka bottle over your head. And then draws a dick on your face.

God bless you two.

Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:Just keep telling yourself that that reworded post meant I was bad. Keep telling yourself.
I still think that juliet got lynched so easily because someone who was mafia was a top option for the lynch till Epi made his argument against JC, but i'm dropping it because the Rubber band theory seems to be hella strong rn .
I am not anyone else. I am a bad ass. Send $19.95+ S.h and I will send you my methods.

But wait! Act now! And I will ~~~b~~ y~~~ ~~f~~!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

zeek wrote:
Enrique wrote:Not "each," the "a" isnt' accounted for
Good point.
Long Con wrote:
zeek wrote:
Long Con wrote:"Blocked" is definitely good.
Sorry, what?
The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find(kill?) ---- -a---, --- ----/companions. If he finds him(her?), they gain BTSC. --- to --- -t---- a----t- as a scientist, ---- -- t-- -a-- -- -a- ----- ----- night action that ----t t- -- -a------ -------t-- at ------- other than the original target. T--- -- -- to a-- --------- kill attempts.
You said it like somebody had suggested it.
Wait, it can't be companions because the next word is plural.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

At a restaurant right now and can't read through everything, but just to be clear, the vote isn't today, right? Tomorrow at ~midnight eastern time?

Don't want to miss another vote.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Yup, you've got till tomorrow night :)
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Gotrees wrote:At a restaurant right now and can't read through everything, but just to be clear, the vote isn't today, right? Tomorrow at ~midnight eastern time?

Don't want to miss another vote.
Yes, it's tomorrow.
Made wrote:Wait, it can't be companions because the next word is plural.

Do you mean it can't be companions because it says if he finds him/her?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

zeek wrote:
Made wrote:Wait, it can't be companions because the next word is plural.

Do you mean it can't be companions because it says if he finds him/her?
:srsnod:

And i'm taking the act in a month....
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/----a-----. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. --- to --- -t---- ability as a scientist, ---- -- t-- -a-- -- -a- ----- ----- night action that ----t to -- -a------ -------t-- at ------- other than the original target. T--- -- -- to a-- --------- kill attempts.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

zeek wrote:The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/----a-----. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. --- to --- -t---- ability as a scientist, ---- -- t-- -a-- -- -a- ----- ----- night action that ----t to -- -a------ -------t-- at ------- other than the original target. T--- -- -- to a-- --------- kill attempts.
Might be "Due to his -t---- ability as a scientist?"

Also, baddie roles are up. Anybody wanna give those a go or do we focus on The Master for now?
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

The poll ends at 11:30PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote before the poll itself ends, please bold your vote in the thread and color it red as well.

Also, if you guys happen to solve any of the secrets in full for any role, I will post it in full on the first page.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Enrique wrote:
zeek wrote:The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/----a-----. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. --- to --- -t---- ability as a scientist, ---- -- t-- -a-- -- -a- ----- ----- night action that ----t to -- -a------ -------t-- at ------- other than the original target. T--- -- -- to a-- --------- kill attempts.
Might be "Due to his -t---- ability as a scientist?"

Also, baddie roles are up. Anybody wanna give those a go or do we focus on The Master for now?
STRONG
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/----a-----. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. Due to his strong ability as a scientist, ---- -- t-- -a-- -- -a- ----- ----- night action that ----t to -- -a------ -------t-- at ------- other than the original target. T--- -- -- to a-- --------- kill attempts.

And I'm out. It's almost 5am :offtobed:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Canucklehead »

I'm sorry everyone. I haven't read anything since this morning. There's a serious situation happening in my real life that erupted today. Don't know details yet, but I'll probably not be around much in the coming days. I'm sorry.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Hope everything turns out OK, Canuck. Don't worry about Mafia right now, we'll be here when you can come back :)
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Canucklehead wrote:I'm sorry everyone. I haven't read anything since this morning. There's a serious situation happening in my real life that erupted today. Don't know details yet, but I'll probably not be around much in the coming days. I'm sorry.
I'm soo very sorry for whatever you have to deal with right now. :(

I know we are probably your LAST concern at this moment and we probably should be. We will give you time. Please let us know as soon as you can if you need replaced. We do have options avalible to us. I don't want you for ONE SECOND to feel like you need to keep up with something you can't or shouldn't because you love our community. :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: I'm so sorry you have stuff to go through right now. If there's anything I can do personally to help. Even if you just need an ear to vent at, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the cell number. :hugs: :hug:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

:offtobed:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Roxy wrote: I am not an opportunist MP. I resent the insinuation tbf. I was just giving my opinion on what happened day 0 and day 1. Sure hindsight is 20/20.
Roxy, just curious, why is it "unciv" like of me to say I am "spiteful" of something, but it is not unciv of you to say you are "resent"ful?
Made wrote:

Epignosis wrote:
Made wrote:

Vote for Enrique.

I'm not careful.

Good night.

That's all I know.

God bless you two.

Epignosis wrote:
What
What is your reasoning for suspecting him? That we aren't discussing him? What about these posts points towards Epi being bad?
If you think Epi's been outspoken, I think he can show you a whole new level.

In addition, while I love the secrets discussion going on, let's not forget that we have to lynch someone and that there are PLENTY of baddie roles to decode here.
I'm actually eyeing zeek for his focus on the Master, ignoring all other baddie roles, and even pointing out that the other baddies' secrets were up...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Epignosis wrote:
Gotrees wrote: hostile and overly accusatory.
Nice to meet you.
And you still haven't answered anyone's questions...
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dom wrote:In addition, while I love the secrets discussion going on, let's not forget that we have to lynch someone and that there are PLENTY of baddie roles to decode here.
I'm actually eyeing zeek for his focus on the Master, ignoring all other baddie roles, and even pointing out that the other baddies' secrets were up...
Give it a rest, will you? My focus is on the Master because its the first one I tried to crack. I'd say theres a possible REVELATION in my findings, that Lucy Saxon is out there. I'll have a go at the others in the morning. Sorry for directing people toward decodable baddie secrets. How villainous. I'll just focus entirely on the lynch and not help at all. Like you.

Reactions to decoding are very interesting.

I really need to sleep now :offtobed:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:
Dom wrote:In addition, while I love the secrets discussion going on, let's not forget that we have to lynch someone and that there are PLENTY of baddie roles to decode here.
Give it a rest, will you? My focus is on the Master because its the first one I tried to crack. I'd say theres a possible REVELATION in my findings, that Lucy Saxon is out there. I'll have a go at the others in the morning. Sorry for directing people toward decodable baddie secrets. How villainous. I'll just focus entirely on the lynch and not help at all. Like you.

Reactions to decoding are very interesting.

I really need to sleep now :offtobed:
Bye.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm also "guilty" of only doing The Master for now. It's just because it was there first and I started it. Maybe I'll go Dalek tomorrow or something, I'm not doing it all at once. I think that, as a community, we'll get them all solved in no time,
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Alright, let's start working on these baddie secrets!
Pretty colors for patterns!
Emperor Dalek wrote:--- -a---t -- ---------t-- ----- -t--------- -- ---- team -- --a-.
Dalek Sec wrote:If someone targets a member of your team ---- a night action, --- -a- ------t a -a----- ---------t -- t---. A ---- -- t--- t-----. -- --a--, the night action ---- --t---- a-- --- ---- a ---- again(?). -- ta---, --t---- -a-----. -- t-- ---- -a--- --a-- -- t-- ------ ----, that --a--- ---- --t -- a--- to -----t----- target your team -- a-- -a- (--t---- -- ----- --t--) --- t-- ---a----- -- t-- -a--. -- ta---, the night action -t--- ---- --t----, --t t---- a-- -- -t--- -----t-.
Dalek/Cyberman #1 wrote:----- a --a--- ----t--.
Dalek/Cyberman #2 wrote:-------- a --a- --a--- ----t--.
The Cyber Controller wrote:--- -a---t -- ----t------ --t-- ----- -t--- ------ -- ---- t--- -- --a-.
Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a -a------ --t------- ----t) at ---- ----t -- t-- -a--, --- -a-- an extra(?) a----t -- --t-- --- t-- ---t ----- --t------- -- --- -a-- ------- on your team a-- -t--- a----.
I hope things get better soon, Canuck! Like Bea, I'm always willing to listen if you need someone to talk to.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

All I meant is that I thought it was strange that we only did one role, and one member seemed more exuberant about it than others. It made me think he might be avoiding doing those. I also meant to point out that we haven't really discussed the lynch much. I think this is intentional. Zeek acted as if I've been on his case all game-- when that is simply not the case. "Give it a rest, will you?" Seriously? I have said I thought you were civ until now. You have done one thing that caused me to suspect you and you act as if I have hounded you all game.
Now, I would LOVE to decode these secrets, but I would also LOVE some discussion on who we should lynch. And that hasn't been happening.

Next time I'll quit my job and not study for exams to solve a word puzzle. Clearly, I do nothing to add to games and I am simply a burden to other players.

BTW, Canuck, I luffs you lots and hope everything's alright <3
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Dom, The Master was the only baddie/indie role we had at the time. The Daleks and Cybermen were added later.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Enrique wrote:Dom, The Master was the only baddie/indie role we had at the time. The Daleks and Cybermen were added later.
I understand that, but until Dana there was no attempt to decode anything but The Master. That strikes me as odd. And it also strikes me as completely intention to focus all of our attention during the day on secret hunting and no time for lynch suspects and then scramble for a lynch at the end. I am not blaming it all on Zeek, but he certainly stood out the most to me. His reaction was completely out of left field.

I do, however, redact my statement where I stated that Zeek pointed it out that the others were updated, I went through his posts and misremembered and misaccredited him with that.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Dom wrote:
Enrique wrote:Dom, The Master was the only baddie/indie role we had at the time. The Daleks and Cybermen were added later.
I understand that, but until Dana there was no attempt to decode anything but The Master. That strikes me as odd. And it also strikes me as completely intention to focus all of our attention during the day on secret hunting and no time for lynch suspects and then scramble for a lynch at the end. I am not blaming it all on Zeek, but he certainly stood out the most to me. His reaction was completely out of left field.
I disagree, I don't find it very odd at all. The Master has a pretty long secrets thing, and this stuff is more difficult than I first thought. It took me over an hour to get the little amount that I just did, so I don't find it suspicious that zeek and others were only focusing on the one that was up first. I don't see it as anyone trying to shift the conversation away from lynch suspects, I only see it as trying to gain more information, which will only benefit us all.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Not to mention, The Master tends to be one of the "baddest" villains on the show, at least in my eyes.

I mean, most of Tennant's last episodes were devoted to killing him.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Dana wrote:Alright, let's start working on these baddie secrets!
Pretty colors for patterns!
Emperor Dalek wrote:--- -a---t -- ---------t-- ----- -t--------- -- ---- team -- --a-.
Dalek Sec wrote:If someone targets a member of your team ---- a night action, --- -a- ------t a -a----- ---------t -- t---. A ---- -- t--- t-----. -- --a--, the night action ---- --t---- a-- --- ---- a ---- again(?). -- ta---, --t---- -a-----. -- t-- ---- -a--- --a-- -- t-- ------ ----, that --a--- ---- --t -- a--- to -----t----- target your team -- a-- -a- (--t---- -- ----- --t--) --- t-- ---a----- -- t-- -a--. -- ta---, the night action -t--- ---- --t----, --t t---- a-- -- -t--- -----t-.
Dalek/Cyberman #1 wrote:----- a --a--- ----t--.
Dalek/Cyberman #2 wrote:-------- a --a- --a--- ----t--.
The Cyber Controller wrote:--- -a---t -- ----t------ --t-- ----- -t--- ------ -- ---- t--- -- --a-.
Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a -a------ --t------- ----t) at ---- ----t -- t-- -a--, --- -a-- an extra(?) a----t -- --t-- --- t-- ---t ----- --t------- -- --- -a-- ------- on your team a-- -t--- a----.
I hope things get better soon, Canuck! Like Bea, I'm always willing to listen if you need someone to talk to.
PURPLE - "If taken," ???

I actually flipped through a legit hardcover old dictionary and I think that's the only one that makes sense, assuming that word isn't a plural noun.

tabby
tabla
table
taboo
tabor
tacet
tachy
tacit
tacky
taffy
taiga
Taino
taint
Tajik
taken --
takin
taler
talky
tally
talon
talus
Tamil
tango
tangy
tanka
tansy
taper
tapir
tapis
tardo
tardy
tarre
tarry
tasse
taste
tasty
Tatar
tatty
taunt
taupe
tawse
taxis

^^The words that fit.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

I was thinking it was "if taken" too, but I decided to not fill it in because I wasn't as confident about it as the other parts. I wonder what it could be talking about, though? What gets taken in a game of mafia?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

If we get more letters tomorrow, can we pick E next?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Dana wrote:If we get more letters tomorrow, can we pick E next?

That feels like an obscure night poll poll. But I can''t speak for my co-host. ;)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Dana wrote:I was thinking it was "if taken" too, but I decided to not fill it in because I wasn't as confident about it as the other parts. I wonder what it could be talking about, though? What gets taken in a game of mafia?
Maybe orders? Strange way to word it though, but after reading the wiki it might fit.
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Dalek_Sec wrote:Taken before the Doctor, Dalek Thay accidentally exterminated Sec when he stood between Thay and the Doctor, either intending to save the Doctor by sacrificing himself, or expecting Dalek Thay to obey him and stop the mutiny.
If someone takes (follows) the orders and obeys, one person dies. If they disobey orders, Sec dies?

Idk, just the first thing that came to mind. Probably not that, it's worded too strangely.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Or... it actually says right in my quote that he was forcibly taken before the other Daleks.

Maybe something to do with that.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Dalek_Sec
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

The Doctor wrote:If he finds one companion, --- --t- -- ----a---t-- -------. If he finds two companions, a-- --t-- against --- ----t a- -----a--. If he finds three companions, -- -a--- t-- a----t- t- ---at- a -a- -- -------- --- a-- -------. -- ------- -a- -- ------- t--
--------- -a- ------, a-- a-- ----t a----t--- ---- -- -a----- -- t-- ---- ---- --- a----t ------- t-- --------- ----t ------. Also, since he is a Time Lord, he can regenerate. -- -- -- -------, -- ----
regenerate (---- -a-- t- ----) after t-- --------- ----t ------ ----.
It seems like zeek was right, at least partly. I don't see anywhere for regenerate to fit into The Master's secrets, but I'm pretty sure this is correct because of the capital T for Time Lord.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Gotrees wrote:Or... it actually says right in my quote that he was forcibly taken before the other Daleks.

Maybe something to do with that.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Dalek_Sec
Hmm, I think you might be on to something here! Or maybe we're overthinking? Another option I thought since it had to do with night actions, is that maybe they can't pick someone who was already targeted, or "taken" for that night? I think that might be a stretch though.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Idk.

The things he is famous for are really only (1) leading the Battle at Canary Wharf, and (2) becoming the first and only Dalek-human hybrid, actually feeling emotion, and then being killed by his own men in what he considered mutiny. Also, the Doctor actually liked him after the transformation.

I feel like it's more likely that his power will have to do with the second option, especially considering the picture the hosts used was of him after the transformation.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dana wrote:
Dom wrote:
I disagree, I don't find it very odd at all. The Master has a pretty long secrets thing, and this stuff is more difficult than I first thought. It took me over an hour to get the little amount that I just did, so I don't find it suspicious that zeek and others were only focusing on the one that was up first. I don't see it as anyone trying to shift the conversation away from lynch suspects, I only see it as trying to gain more information, which will only benefit us all.
I just feel uncomfortable that we have less than 24 hours and not a lot of direction or discussion has been dedicated to lynch suspects. If I had the time or patience for the Secrets, I would certainly help, but until we have a letter or two more, I am horrible with this.
I'm still likely voting Made.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Also worth noting that he's the black Dalek in one of my favorite Doctor Who clips. Someone already linked it before the game began, but here it is again.

So I suppose it could be something to do with that interaction, but again, leaning more towards the "feeling emotion and being betrayed" thing.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Dom wrote:
Dana wrote:
Dom wrote:
I just feel uncomfortable that we have less than 24 hours and not a lot of direction or discussion has been dedicated to lynch suspects. If I had the time or patience for the Secrets, I would certainly help, but until we have a letter or two more, I am horrible with this.
I'm still likely voting Made.
Made has been acting pretty oddly, but like Juliets, no one is really speaking out against the suspicion of him, so I'm not sure. I'll have to see what happens tomorrow, I guess.

Gotrees, I know it's your first game, but you know Made really well also, do you think he's been acting like his normal self?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Gotrees wrote:So I suppose it could be something to do with that interaction, but again, leaning more towards the "feeling emotion and being betrayed" thing.
Okay, I really need to rewatch this show. I went through mostly all of it but I can barely remember any of the characters or storylines. I didn't even realize that all these daleks were specific ones with names and stories and everything.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gotrees »

Dana wrote:
Gotrees wrote:So I suppose it could be something to do with that interaction, but again, leaning more towards the "feeling emotion and being betrayed" thing.
Okay, I really need to rewatch this show. I went through mostly all of it but I can barely remember any of the characters or storylines. I didn't even realize that all these daleks were specific ones with names and stories and everything.
Yeah, I didn't really pick up on much of it the first time either, but after I finished the show I re-watched them all, this time with my siblings, and was able to put some things together.

As for Made, it does seem like he's less involved than I would expect, but from a position where I've never played with him before I don't really want to make any official comments on him as far as play styles go.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Yay decoding, I suck at decoding :noble: so glad we have people who do not.

I still am not sure why people want people to say whether or not they have info.

Daisy~ you ask if people did not read your explanation of your vote. I ask if you did not read where I said I am trying to notch down my intensity level a bit? And you saying that you find it odd that MP & I have not fallen into old patterns & derailed the thread tells me I am right to make the attempt. Also, it is my impression that after all the times he has been lynched early recently, and after his old baddie tactic of hard distancing has become common knowledge, he is probably also trying to switch it out. Which you would know.

Early on I agreed with you about him; I felt he as just as manic pre game as in game. So far I have not seen anything that has made me feel differently. I did not love his "poke someone, see what happens" thing; not a gambit fan in general, though. But different strokes and all that. If someone does something I don't like, it does not make them bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Jobs”