Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by S~V~S »

Also, xox, Canuck. Hope everything is OK :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

Dom wrote:All I meant is that I thought it was strange that we only did one role, and one member seemed more exuberant about it than others. It made me think he might be avoiding doing those. I also meant to point out that we haven't really discussed the lynch much. I think this is intentional. Zeek acted as if I've been on his case all game-- when that is simply not the case. "Give it a rest, will you?" Seriously? I have said I thought you were civ until now. You have done one thing that caused me to suspect you and you act as if I have hounded you all game.
Now, I would LOVE to decode these secrets, but I would also LOVE some discussion on who we should lynch. And that hasn't been happening.

Next time I'll quit my job and not study for exams to solve a word puzzle. Clearly, I do nothing to add to games and I am simply a burden to other players.

BTW, Canuck, I luffs you lots and hope everything's alright <3
I shall expand on "Give it a rest, will you?" How many times am I going to be criticized for helping? Why am I the only one being criticized for attempting to decode the Master's secrets? Does it not stand to reason that he is the most dangerous person in the game?

Dom, you're suspicious of Made for "mudslinging" and do it yourself. You're not getting on Long Con's case because he's not an easy lynch. You'll have to do better than that if you're going to convince people to vote for me.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I'm too tired for this to work out at the moment.

Emperor Dalek wrote:--- -a---t -- ---------t-- ----- -t--------- -- ---- team -- --a-.

Dalek Sec wrote:If someone targets a member of your team ---- a night action, you can ------t a -a----- ---------t -- t---. A ---- -- t--- t-----. If --a--, the night action ---- --t---- a-- --- ---- a ---- again(?). If taken, --t---- -a-----. -- t-- ---- -a--- --a-- -- t-- ------ ----, that --a--- ---- --t -- a--- to -----t----- target your team -- a-- -a- (--t---- -- ----- --t--) --- t-- ---a----- -- t-- -a--. If taken, the night action -t--- ---- --t----, --t t---- any of -t--- -----t-.

Dalek/Cyberman #1 wrote:----- a --a--- ----t--.

Dalek/Cyberman #2 wrote:-------- a --a- --a--- ----t--.

The Cyber Controller wrote:--- -a---t -- ----t------ --t-- ----- -t--- ------ -- ---- t--- -- --a-.

Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a -a------ --t------- ----t) at some point in the game, you have an extra amount of --t-- for the ---t ----- --t------- -- --- -a-- ------- on your team a-- -t--- a----.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/----a-----. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. Due to his strong ability as a scientist, once in the game he can ----- ----- night action that ----t to -- -a------ -------t-- at ------- other than the original target. T--- -- -- to any --------- kill attempts.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Great job decoding guys! Wish I could help but I am useless at these.
;)
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Emperor Dalek wrote:--- -a---t -- ---------t-- ----- -t--------- -- ---- team -- --a-.

Dalek Sec wrote:If someone targets a member of your team with a night action, you can ------t a -a----- ---------t -- t---. A ---- -- t--- t-----. If --a--, the night action ---- --t---- a-- --- ---- a ---- again(?). If taken, --t---- -a-----. -- t-- ---- -a--- --a-- -- t-- ------ ----, that --a--- ---- --t -- a--- to -----t----- target your team -- a-- -a- (--t---- -- ----- --t--) --- t-- ---a----- -- t-- -a--. If taken, the night action -t--- ---- --t----, --t t---- any of -t--- -----t-.

The Cyber Controller wrote:--- -a---t -- ----t------ --t-- ----- -t--- ------ -- ---- t--- -- --a-.

Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a -a------ --t------- ----t) at some point in the game, you have an extra amount of --t-- for the ---t ----- --t------- -- --- -a-- ------- on your team a-- -t--- a----.[/quote]
also found this website: http://www.xworder.com/
Dana wrote: Made has been acting pretty oddly, but like Juliets, no one is really speaking out against the suspicion of him, so I'm not sure. I'll have to see what happens tomorrow, I guess.
You lost me Dee. Juliet had quiet a few people talking out against her, i mean she did get lynched?
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Dalek Sec wrote:If someone targets a member of your team with a night action, you can ------t a -a----- ---------t -- t---. A ---- -- t--- t-----. If --a--, the night action ---- --t---- a-- --- ---- a ---- again(?). If taken, --t---- -a-----. -- t-- ---- -a--- --a-- -- t-- ------ ----, that --a--- ---- --t -- a--- to -----t----- target your team -- a-- -a- (--t---- -- ----- --t--) --- t-- ---a----- in the game. If taken, the night action -t--- ---- --t----, --t t---- any of -t--- -----t-.

Cyberman Head wrote:If you manage to find your body (a -a------ --t------- ----t) at some point in the game, you have an extra amount of --t-- for the ---t ----- --t------- -- --- -a-- ------- on your team a-- -t--- a----.[/quote]
Pov: you reading my takes
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey folks! Sorry I haven't caught up yet, I've only had very little bursts of free time since late yesterday afternoon and they've gone to the Clue game since there's more to read here. I will catch up however by sometime this afternoon!
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Emperor Dalek wrote:You cannot be ---------t-- ----- -t--------- -- ---- team -- --a-.

First blank might be:
subsequently
consequently
experimented
disrespected

http://nmichaels.org/hangsolve.py
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

If Zeek would actually read my posts about him, it'd be helpful... I've never advocated once for his lynch-- I simply said one thing I noticed. I will not tolerate being lied about.

Roxy, I look forward to your response to me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dom wrote:If Zeek would actually read my posts about him, it'd be helpful... I've never advocated once for his lynch-- I simply said one thing I noticed. I will not tolerate being lied about.
And yet you expect me to be.

You're mudslinging, Dom. Trying to see what sticks. Whats the difference between Made's misreading and yours?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:If Zeek would actually read my posts about him, it'd be helpful... I've never advocated once for his lynch-- I simply said one thing I noticed. I will not tolerate being lied about.
I always work hard to ensure my accusers are held accountable to truth and accuracy, because I feel the same way.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dom - being spiteful is being mean. Being resentful is that you are uptight about being called something you feel is not true.

They do not mean the same thing.
;)
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Long Con wrote:
I always work hard to ensure my accusers are held accountable to truth and accuracy, because I feel the same way.
I agree, but everything I said was accruate from my perspective. I believe he's trying to muddy my name with HIS inaccurate descriptions of last night. Did I say he's advocating my lynching? I did not. I said he's trying to influence people to vote for me through those inaccurate descriptions.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, I'm here!

Roxy wrote:MP - its bc you brought up the fact I had no opinions or suspicions but now I do. I had already responded to that once today here but you mention it a second time like I had first ignored you had already said that.
Oh, okay, got it. Sorry, I guess I got carried away, I forgot you had already responded to it.

Spacedaisy wrote:
Enrique wrote:Most of the votes at least I think were somewhat thought out. People voted Alzarius because they thought it was the safest, or nicest, even being pressured is a reason. I never saw any info about Azure other than "it's blue." I don't think it's fair nobody had any reason for voting like they did, when we were supposed to be looking for civvie benefits. If somebody voted for Azure and explained it as they didn't want to fall for zeek's manipulation, I would have taken that as a reason, but in reality all of the votes were random or throw aways. Nobody actually seemed to care about Azure, but they almost won anyway.
Did you even read my post explaining post vote why I chose azure? :noble: I'm just going to assume you are referring to others who voted Azure rather than me.

I personally find Dom's explanation perfectly plausible and don't see it as overly suspicious. I suppose it would be possible he did it because he voted the wrong thing instead of what would benefit him. Assuming he had info. I dunno. I haven't been all that pinged by Dom, I guess.

Don't let Epi get to you Enrique. He's always like this and honestly it makes me far less inclined to consider voting for you. If he wants to give some good case about why then I am willing to listen, but ordering us to do it on the grounds he is some mafia hunting genius just makes me want to ignore him. Plus I have not felt like the case against you was all that great.

Come to think of it,I have not felt moved by any of the cases. The only mild pings I have had are as follows:

When Made came in and said there was no difference between those two posts, when what I read clearly one seemed to say she was leaning towards suspecting Enrique and the other said she was not seeing the case at all. She was civ, so it isn't that she was his teammate so this seems less important, but it still strikes me as odd. Perhaps he was expecting her to flip civ and wanted some cred? I don't know, I am not sure how much I am looking at him right now since Juliet's flip.

When DFaraday placed his offhand night vote. I understand not over thinking a night poll. But I just can't see why a fan of the show would not really find anything interesting about the options, not say anything about them at all or even for a fan related reason to vote for one. Am I the only one who finds this vote weird?

I found it interesting that zeek seemed to not understand MPs attempt to get reactions and responses with his move at the beginning of the game, but now he admits to slow playing info because gauging reactions is important in Baddie hunting. I don't know how suspicious it is, because I am sure there was a defensive emotion involved in the first and they are certainly not the same tactic, but it is interesting to me all the same.

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote: Please tell me what I have to "explain". I have explained what has been asked of me.
I'm wondering, if you just wanted to randomize and didn't actually care about the result, why you didn't just leave your vote on what you accidentally picked the first time. Since you had no disposition one way or another, it would be just as valid as whatever your randomizer said, right?
THIS. So this.

Now I'm gone.
You and I are both purists and you know it. I would be willing to bet if you had accidentally voted differently than your randomizer (if you were to use one) you would have corrected it. I would have too, it's probably why I find Dom's explanation plausible. I can see why others find it suspect, I just don't find it as much so.

Tell me MP, what are your thoughts on DFaraday?

Also, the lack of suspicion between SVS and MP is worrying, they almost always accuse each other in games. I am concerned by this.

Finally, the blind following of zeek worries me. He can say, why would I paint a target on my back like that? The reality is that we still have no idea what that option did. There is a good chance we may never publicly know. What does he stand to lose? He has campaigned for an option waving the civvie banner, but we have no proof of it. If he knew it would not be publicly revealed then not only has his public move gained him some civ cred (because why would a Baddie do something so bold? :rolleyes: ) but it has also given him a positive result from winning the poll. I don't feel he is bad, I just think we need to be more wary about blindly believing him without any kind of sound basis for believing he is civ.

I did not have any info on the poll, fwiw.
After this post, I think you might be bad. :srsnod:

I have no opinion of DFaraday; I just don't see the suspicion that you are.

Why would it worry you that S~V~S and I haven't suspected each other when we were on a team in WWE and I distanced the FUCK out of her? :eye:

Also, no one is blindly following zeek, last I checked. Suspicion mongering much?

Made wrote:
Dom wrote:Made, who do you think is suspicious
I've been pinged hard by Epi all game. I find it sus how outspoken he's been. I get it's his meta, but as others have mentioned, he's been playing it hard, and i think it's a bluff. The thing that makes me think it's a bluff even more is because no one has called him on it.
Going off of what i've been called for in the past, even during Monty where people had a chance to see how crazy i could be in misfits, Epi should be the middle of conversation and suspcion but he's not.

Had it been anyone else this post would be the front of discussion
Epignosis wrote:
Made wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am telling you to vote for Enrique. What do I have to gain from this?

If he is lynched and is bad, then I get Night killed.

If he is lynched and is good, then I get lynched.

Which is par for the course for me.

Vote for Enrique.
The Suicidal Civvie Gambit. Having been on the opposite side of this gambit, i must say, you can get a very fun chain of civvies dying if you're not careful. Assuming you and Enrique are civvie, this would lead to a train of more civvies jumping on to kill the person who killed the previous civvie.

Linki- Isn't Enrique already president?
I'm not careful.

Good night.
Had it been anyone else, this post would of been the front of discussion
Epignosis wrote:What the fuck with all these people missing votes? I love hosting and I have created many games, and it kills me when people don't participate. Granted, I don't know Dr. Who at all, just that it's some weird British mashup of Back to the Future and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

That's all I know.

Still, if you signed up, have some fucking respect, yes? birdwithteeth is a lazy sack of shit. He acts like he likes prog, but that's horsewithteeth shit. He likes Devin Townsend, who just smashes strings and makes ugly faces. Give this "host" something to do. Okay? Fucker doesn't even cut his hair. And bea drinks. A lot. Maybe more than me. Fail to vote this time, and I hope she smashes an empty vodka bottle over your head. And then draws a dick on your face.

God bless you two.

Voted Enrique. Not changing this time.
Had it been anyone else this post would be the front of discussion
Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:Just keep telling yourself that that reworded post meant I was bad. Keep telling yourself.
It didn't mean you were bad. It meant you were suspicious.
I still think that juliet got lynched so easily because someone who was mafia was a top option for the lynch till Epi made his argument against JC, but i'm dropping it because the Rubber band theory seems to be hella strong rn .
Hold the phone. If you've thought Epig to be bad ALL GAME, why didn't you vote him D1 or bring a case earlier? :eye:

S~V~S wrote:Yay decoding, I suck at decoding :noble: so glad we have people who do not.

I still am not sure why people want people to say whether or not they have info.

Daisy~ you ask if people did not read your explanation of your vote. I ask if you did not read where I said I am trying to notch down my intensity level a bit? And you saying that you find it odd that MP & I have not fallen into old patterns & derailed the thread tells me I am right to make the attempt. Also, it is my impression that after all the times he has been lynched early recently, and after his old baddie tactic of hard distancing has become common knowledge, he is probably also trying to switch it out. Which you would know.

Early on I agreed with you about him; I felt he as just as manic pre game as in game. So far I have not seen anything that has made me feel differently. I did not love his "poke someone, see what happens" thing; not a gambit fan in general, though. But different strokes and all that. If someone does something I don't like, it does not make them bad.
The fact that you post something like this is why I have not yet found any reason for you to be bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm voting Made for now, can always move it. Multitasking homework but will read him properly this afternoon. His "case" against Epig seems contrived to me.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I'm voting Dom.

I didn't like his "random" vote. I didn't like his reluctance to move his vote. I don't like him discouraging decoding. I don't like him singling me out, when Long Con did most of the work on the Master. I don't like his twisting of the facts.

Come at me, bro :noble:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

First I appreciate Dom, zeek and MP's responses.

I would like to hear from:
Epi
Hedge
Elo

For a response to my questions and post about them.

I will likely be voting for one of them.
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Made wrote:
Dana wrote: Made has been acting pretty oddly, but like Juliets, no one is really speaking out against the suspicion of him, so I'm not sure. I'll have to see what happens tomorrow, I guess.
You lost me Dee. Juliet had quiet a few people talking out against her, i mean she did get lynched?
Exactly. She didn't have people speak out against the people speaking out against her. In other words, there wasn't really anyone outright defending her, and no one is really defending you either, so it makes me think you might not be bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dana wrote:
Made wrote:
Exactly. She didn't have people speak out against the people speaking out against her. In other words, there wasn't really anyone outright defending her, and no one is really defending you either, so it makes me think you might not be bad.
That may be meaningless though. Sometimes it indicates the phenomenon you are concluding, but it's not mutually exclusive -- baddies can defend teammates, they can outright refuse to acknowledge them, or they can suspect them.

So I wouldn't use such a basis solely for determining whether someone is bad or not.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:First I appreciate Dom, zeek and MP's responses.

I would like to hear from:
Epi
Hedge
Elo

For a response to my questions and post about them.

I will likely be voting for one of them.
Which do you feel most strongly about, if you had to pick, and why?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy, if you read the exchange in context, you will see that I did answer juliets, and there was no "Cheshire cat" responses. See for yourself. Mafia piggyback on suspicions, and juliets played me once before doing exactly that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

The Doctor wrote:If he finds one companion, --- --t- -- ----a---t-- -------. If he finds two companions, a-- --t-- against --- ----t a- -----a--. If he finds three companions, he gains the ability to create a -a- -- -------- --- a-- -------. -- ------- -a- -- ------- t-- --------- -a- ------, a-- a-- ----t a----t--- ---- -- -a----- -- t-- ---- ---- --- a----t ------- t-- --------- ----t ------. Also, since he is a Time Lord, he can regenerate. If he is -------, he will regenerate (---- -a-- t- ----) after t-- --------- ----t ------ ----.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dana wrote:
Made wrote:
That may be meaningless though. Sometimes it indicates the phenomenon you are concluding, but it's not mutually exclusive -- baddies can defend teammates, they can outright refuse to acknowledge them, or they can suspect them.

So I wouldn't use such a basis solely for determining whether someone is bad or not.
In fact, the very fact that many people aren't issuing opinions on Made quite yet might be more meaningful.

What do you think of his apparent hard pinging of Epig all game and yet he refused to voice this opinion firmly previously, including failing to declare a vote for him on D1?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

I still don't get Made's style, but I haven't seen anything that struck me as very pingworthy. I will go back to look at that Epig thing though.

I am really considering Elo and Sabie right now. I think Sabie's deflection onto low posters felt a bit shady, and Elo hasn't tried to justify her votes at all that I've seen.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Elo has only had 3 posts in this game but appears active in another game. And he hasn't posted at all this plase. I would like to hear from him as well.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Roxy, if you read the exchange in context, you will see that I did answer juliets, and there was no "Cheshire cat" responses. See for yourself. Mafia piggyback on suspicions, and juliets played me once before doing exactly that.
In which game did she play you like that?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:Your question makes me feel better about you however.
I didn't trust you Night 1, but I'm not so narrow-minded to not rethink it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Roxy, if you read the exchange in context, you will see that I did answer juliets, and there was no "Cheshire cat" responses. See for yourself. Mafia piggyback on suspicions, and juliets played me once before doing exactly that.
In which game did she play you like that?
The Hobbit. :(
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
zeek wrote:Your question makes me feel better about you however.
I didn't trust you Night 1, but I'm not so narrow-minded to not rethink it.
That's not what I meant ;)
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:I'm voting Dom.

I didn't like his "random" vote. I didn't like his reluctance to move his vote. I don't like him discouraging decoding. I don't like him singling me out, when Long Con did most of the work on the Master. I don't like his twisting of the facts.

Actually, I was going to discourage decoding for the time-being, at least until we figure out who to lynch. There's only a handful of hours left in the day.

Can we push it back until the night phase?

Linki: I didn't understand your suspicion of me in the first place, so assumed is was an OMGUS.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dana wrote:
Made wrote:
Aren't you defending him?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

It's one thing wanted to focus on the lynch, it is another to be smeared for attempting to decode secrets that had only just been revealed. Moreover, being suspected for apparently focusing on a role.

To clarify this entirely, the Master is most likely the most dangerous role in the game and it was the easiest to discern the opening sentence. I got the first half, and when Long Con filled in so many bits it felt like we were on a roll. I don't even understand why Dom thinks I stood out in that endeavour, I sucked. It felt very forced to try and turn that into a suspicion.

I am perfectly happy to drop the decoding for now. There's nothing else I could really do seen as I'm five hours (at least) ahead of most of you guys.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

MM, I would appreciate if you'd think about why your question made me feel better about you. I don't think it was an accident these roles secrets came up at different time intervals.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dana wrote:
The Doctor wrote:If he finds one companion, --- --t- -- ----a---t-- -------. If he finds two companions, a-- --t-- against --- ----t a- -----a--. If he finds three companions, he gains the ability to create a -a- -- -------- --- a-- -------. -- ------- -a- -- ------- t-- --------- -a- ------, a-- a-- ----t a----t--- ---- -- -a----- -- t-- ---- ---- --- a----t ------- t-- --------- ----t ------. Also, since he is a Time Lord, he can regenerate. If he is -------, he will regenerate (---- -a-- t- ----) after t-- --------- ----t ------ ----.
Dana by decoding civ roles all you are doing is helping the baddies.

You can decode it and keep it to yourself. do not share it in the thread. We usually only decode baddie/indy secrets.
;)
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Yeah, I'm fine with just knowing he can regenerate, I don't want to know the rest.

Roxy, who are you likely to vote for and what do you think of those with votes so far?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:It's one thing wanted to focus on the lynch, it is another to be smeared for attempting to decode secrets that had only just been revealed. Moreover, being suspected for apparently focusing on a role.

To clarify this entirely, the Master is most likely the most dangerous role in the game and it was the easiest to discern the opening sentence. I got the first half, and when Long Con filled in so many bits it felt like we were on a roll. I don't even understand why Dom thinks I stood out in that endeavour, I sucked. It felt very forced to try and turn that into a suspicion.

I am perfectly happy to drop the decoding for now. There's nothing else I could really do seen as I'm five hours (at least) ahead of most of you guys.
It's 11 AM here. :)

I would be more than happy to join the decoding though. I love puzzles, and I know it will be beneficial. I think I said it before, but I will do some work on it on my own and post my guesses in a while. But there is 7 hours left in the day, and only 5 votes out of 28 have been cast.

I don't feel comfortable lynching Dom, yet. His attitude about the decoding is justifiable, and I agree with it. Thought I on the flipside, I consider myself to be rather adept at puzzles like these. His vote change overnight was peculiar, and I still haven't decided whether I think it's bad or not. His emotional responses (I'm being objective here, Dom) are typical to see of him. They don't look great, but I'm trying to keep his meta in mind when I read them.

SVS said something that pinged me just a bit that almost looked like a slip. I want to know what you think. The very last line of this post. I wonder if I'm reading too deeply.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Its 7pm here :|

Why does that line ping you? I believe she is correct.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Don't want to miss te vote so voting Dom....for now!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Snow Dog wrote:Don't want to miss te vote so voting Dom....for now!!!
Why? :evileye:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:Its 7pm here :|

Why does that line ping you? I believe she is correct.
I do agree it's correct, but why did she use the term baddie for something we don't know anything about?

Here is her response. I don't feel very strongly at all about this, which is why I want input.

Linki: Well it looks like you've pursued Dom before, but an explanation would be nice.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I've moved my vote to Snow Dog until he clarifies why. I've reread all his posts but I'm not convinced he's not just voting randomly.

I will vote for Dom for there is a satisfactory explanation from Snow Dog.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I do agree it's correct, but why did she use the term baddie for something we don't know anything about?

Here is her response. I don't feel very strongly at all about this, which is why I want input.

Linki: Well it looks like you've pursued Dom before, but an explanation would be nice.
Maybe she knows something and I'm inclined to believe she does.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

zeek wrote:I've moved my vote to Snow Dog until he clarifies why. I've reread all his posts but I'm not convinced he's not just voting randomly.
You'll know he's voting randomly if he changes it again without telling anyone. :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:

You're mudslinging, Dom. Trying to see what sticks. Whats the difference between Made's misreading and yours?
What are you even talking about???????
Roxy wrote:Dom - being spiteful is being mean. Being resentful is that you are uptight about being called something you feel is not true.

They do not mean the same thing.
While I believe you are mincing, I can understand your point.
zeek wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I agree, but everything I said was accruate from my perspective. I believe he's trying to muddy my name with HIS inaccurate descriptions of last night. Did I say he's advocating my lynching? I did not. I said he's trying to influence people to vote for me through those inaccurate descriptions.
I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE LYNCHED
STOP LYING ABOUT WHAT I have SAID

You stood out to me, LC did not. I didn't discourage decoding. I encouraged lynch talk.
zeek wrote:It's one thing wanted to focus on the lynch, it is another to be smeared for attempting to decode secrets that had only just been revealed. Moreover, being suspected for apparently focusing on a role.

I wanted us to be wary of getting mired in decoding talk and then a rush lynch at the end-- like the one that's happening right now.
Why

Off to work. So if I'm not actively decoding you know why. :rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Well not randomly exactly :P I'm not convinced he's not voting just voting for someone who has vote already (because he doesn't care if he lynches a civ or not).

linki one sec
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why did Made self-vote?

Linki: Agreed Dom, that's how I read your statement about lynching/decoding.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm gonna give my vote to sabie or elo, I haven't decided yet. They voted consecutively for juliets in the lynch yesterday as well as last night for Azure. They've both been quiet as well, especially Elo.

sabie - Was active on Day 1 and is online now, so will probably bring something to the table again. Her vote on juliets at least had a reason with it, though it still seemed rushed. the vote on Azure had a reason too, because it was blue...

Elo - absolutely nothing from her. She has made three posts, and every single one has been to vote.

I think Elo is the way to go. Maybe she will say something in response.

Other players that ping me a bit in general: Dana and Epignosis. Dana because of her general reactions and lack of original thinking and Epi for his hyper-aggressive play that seems forced.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:

What are you even talking about???????
You're casting suspicion on me for a bit of decoding. That is far more baseless than your case on Made.
Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE LYNCHED
STOP LYING ABOUT WHAT I have SAID
Read my post. I said you never said specifically you want me lynched. But you're making people look at me based on nothing.
Dom wrote:

You stood out to me, LC did not. I didn't discourage decoding. I encouraged lynch talk.
I stood out to you because I'm easier to lynch than the relatively quiter Long Con. You immediately started casting suspicion on one of three or four people trying to crack the decoding and tell us to focus on the lynch. That is discouraging.
Dom wrote:

I wanted us to be wary of getting mired in decoding talk and then a rush lynch at the end-- like the one that's happening right now.
Theres plenty of time left and nobody has been around. You expect people not to try and solve things when they've just been given them? Why? There was half the Day left when we got them.
Dom wrote:
Why

Off to work. So if I'm not actively decoding you know why. :rolleyes:
You know this is not my basis for thinking your bad. Stop focusing on it. We can disagree on solving them but you're trying to wave away the rest of my criticisms because of that.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MP and zeek - its between Elo and Hedge for me. not seeing the case on Dom his responses to me have me feeling better about him.

As far as top vote getter Made - idk. he plays very differently than me. In the games we palyed together and one I have hosted he pretty much marches to his own beat. So for me he is hard to read.

Enrique - well epi has not made any sort of case and after the Juliets fiasco I am a bit shy about following his vote.
;)

Return to “Previous Jobs”