what does wtv mean
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Esooa »

actually Nutella I feel like you should be town reading me tbh

like, in the last game we played you scum read me (though incorrectly) for being too serious

I guess I could see you not thinking of that this game cause it was wrong but I'm pretty sure you're aware I'm a lot more casual as town cause of that and irt my meta like that I'm decently towny imo

so what's up with that
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

@falcon45ca you were in the rym mu game right? anne was neopest there

anyway i have like 25 posts left jfc gonna go do other stuff
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:39 pm what does wtv mean
it's the cool and young and hipster way to say whatever
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 237
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

wasn't falcon a mason too in the rym game? o_o
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:40 pm actually Nutella I feel like you should be town reading me tbh

like, in the last game we played you scum read me (though incorrectly) for being too serious

I guess I could see you not thinking of that this game cause it was wrong but I'm pretty sure you're aware I'm a lot more casual as town cause of that and irt my meta like that I'm decently towny imo

so what's up with that
ive never gotten anything resembling a clear rubric for how to read you but this resonates a little i guess
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
cassandra
The Mark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she

Post by cassandra »

God I was about to say Nutella and Esooa may actually both be town but #2402 pings me as insanely W/W, Esooa doesn't usually expect people to townread her so idk. Maybe it's just weird from Esooa and maybe Nutella is just town.

IRT Anne, I feel like she's deliberately ignoring mech stuff that's been explained to her multiple times in a way that's starting to ping me as wolfy

@ilario iRT SPf yeah you may be right I'm being overconfident in my townread, I just feel like she's the person I've been on the same page with this game the most and her treatment of JJJ didn't feel W/W. I said she was town last eod if Jay was wolf because when we were sleeping into potential Wilgy/NAA misyeets she made me consider who I actually had concrete reasons to sus which led to me switching to pushing JJJ.

Honestly I also think the Sloonei wouldn't sub out logic is bad.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

whyre you ignoring the point I actually made and instead referencing a random generalization about meta irt p2402
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Because you saying "you're X way as town" immediately makes it moot because anyone aware of their own meta can change it and I think you of all people know that. Nutella also doesn't strike me as a huge meta reader
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

It wasn’t in reference to him subbing out since I assume like mu we shouldn’t talk about that, it’s in reference to him 2 posting and jjj holding out posts for sloonei

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:03 pm @Sloonei I have saved some of these posts with the hope of interacting with you pre-cap lift. It’d be really swell just get some bare bones of what you think of the game even if not via a wretched ketchup.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:03 pm @Sloonei I have saved some of these posts with the hope of interacting with you pre-cap lift. It’d be really swell just get some bare bones of what you think of the game even if not via a wretched ketchup.
I think it's lovely that this game is happening, but I should not be signing up to play mafia at this time.
Only for sloonei to reply with just this. I feel like this interaction would have gone differently if they’re partners, perhaps be a little more extended
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:54 pm Because you saying "you're X way as town" immediately makes it moot because anyone aware of their own meta can change it and I think you of all people know that. Nutella also doesn't strike me as a huge meta reader
yes

and I was saying that with Nutellas approach to reading me previously she would be town reading me but currently isn't so I asked about it

what is incorrect about that?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 107

Post by falcon45ca »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:40 pm @falcon45ca you were in the rym mu game right? anne was neopest there

anyway i have like 25 posts left jfc gonna go do other stuff
I think I subbed into that game...

Anyways, if they played that game with me & they're SR me this game, then they're not overly good at reading me. TBH some of their recent reactions & posts are towny IMO.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

I'm pretty sure Nutella is a meta reader, but that's beside the point. Esooa is wolfy
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:58 pm I'm pretty sure Nutella is a meta reader, but that's beside the point. Esooa is wolfy
how so?
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:55 pm It wasn’t in reference to him subbing out since I assume like mu we shouldn’t talk about that, it’s in reference to him 2 posting and jjj holding out posts for sloonei

I think it's lovely that this game is happening, but I should not be signing up to play mafia at this time.
Only for sloonei to reply with just this. I feel like this interaction would have gone differently if they’re partners, perhaps be a little more extended
Yeah I suppose sloonei's reply at least doesn't sound W/W.

---

Esooa: yeah I recognize that but it doesn't really ping me about Nutella because as I said I don't see Nutella as someone to regard meta like that and I wasn't in the other game so I don't really have context but not every situation is linear. Also if she incorrectly fosed you for being serious that game, why would she townread you now?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Hey nutella since ur the person from my trs that has the most experience with Mac can u dedicate some time to solving his slot today? I am concerned that u don’t have mutual trs ln each other which I think you would if you were tvt
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:58 pm
anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:58 pm I'm pretty sure Nutella is a meta reader, but that's beside the point. Esooa is wolfy
how so?
I just don't like her reads
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:59 pm
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:55 pm It wasn’t in reference to him subbing out since I assume like mu we shouldn’t talk about that, it’s in reference to him 2 posting and jjj holding out posts for sloonei

Yeah I suppose sloonei's reply at least doesn't sound W/W.

---

Esooa: yeah I recognize that but it doesn't really ping me about Nutella because as I said I don't see Nutella as someone to regard meta like that and I wasn't in the other game so I don't really have context but not every situation is linear. Also if she incorrectly fosed you for being serious that game, why would she townread you now?
I... literally mentioned that that might be a reason she didn't

and asked about it

you're making something out of nothing
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

I literally just don't understand the point of the question in the first place then
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:01 pm
how so?
Which ones?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:01 pm
how so?
Don't agree with her reads, or don't like how she arrived at her conclusions?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:55 am I have quite a lot of time on my hands today, and my goal is to read this whole fucking thing and come with whatever perspectives for whatever that's worth. I'm just going to pity myself some more for having the worst hangover ever.
I'm expecting Big Things outta you, don't let me down plz
I have now read the game, and my notes are as follows:
peepeepoopoo
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DrWilgy »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:51 am Spf is probably my strongest townread, followed by illario/leertic (mainly because they called me 95%), iaafr, lime coke

Every time Esooa posts I want to call her outed mafia but I'm aware I need to read her posts with more scrutiny/less lazily

Marmot is prollllllly town. Falcon's posts suck but he was cleared by Mac so W/E

Not sure on dizzy yet but gth town.

Wilgy still feels bad and I don't like the MR shot at all. my immediate poe is Esooa Wilgy Nutella Mac Anne and if that doesn't contain at least 2/3 id be very surprised. If I townread one replace them with Dizzy.
Honestly I think the JJJ yeet makes things alot more clear cut. There were two viable other wagons in Anne and I.

The only hesitation is that if Anne is scum, but then if that were the case then I have no clue what scum was doing not getting me yeeted? Asleep at the wheel?

Do tell me what you find poor about the MR shot. Was there magical information from the Jay's yeet that I missed?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:19 pm You didn't even read it

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
If it's any consolation, I read it and appreciate the effort. While I don't think it changes much in terms of your position for me.

Nutella, Mac and I suppose Dizzy all need to resolve before you RN just on JJJ spew and the advent of yesterday. Again, because I wasn't a counter yeet, either scum was asleep or you aren't scum.

Anyways, your alignment would have reflect of Nutella flip. I believe that to be more important rn.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:55 am I have quite a lot of time on my hands today, and my goal is to read this whole fucking thing and come with whatever perspectives for whatever that's worth. I'm just going to pity myself some more for having the worst hangover ever.
I'm expecting Big Things outta you, don't let me down plz
I have now read the game, and my notes are as follows:
peepeepoopoo
That's some Top Tier insight

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Ok Wilgy is towny when he drops the gimmick

Tbh I thought Mr was a bad shot because I had him as town, I think shooting the main CW (Anne) wouldve been correct there, though I wouldn't have cried about a Mac shot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:09 pm The more falcon talks the more I want to yeet mac for putting us this in this situation lol. The dude just tricks falcon into tunneling whoever mac fosses and falcon looks like the bad guy tho in his head he’s convinced they’re his own reads. Honestly it’s kinda smart by mac. And he could be doing it as town but so far the pushes he’s tricking falcon into tunneling for him are all bad.
Taken the words right out of my mouth.

Falcon would be an instant vote rn if it wasn't for Mac.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:36 pm where is everyone? feel like thread was poppin and then poof
I was sleeping then poopin.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:19 pm Ok Wilgy is towny when he drops the gimmick

Tbh I thought Mr was a bad shot because I had him as town, I think shooting the main CW (Anne) wouldve been correct there, though I wouldn't have cried about a Mac shot.
Fair then. I still haven't really read day 1, but it was JJJ's iso that led me to MR.

My suspicion on Nutella kept me from inquiring the CW. Anne is locktown if Nutella flips scum yes?

Mac was going to take our time regardless of if it was my shot or a yeet.

PoE is pretty straightforward:
Mac, Nutella, Dizzy, Esooa

Falcon will be added if Mac flips red. Anne will be added if Nutella flips green, NAA will be added if Esooa flips red.

Contest me on these 50/50s plz.

I don't know if we win if Ilario, Iaafr, Leetic, Marmot, SPF or Cass is scum without some mechanical savior button.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alright, time for post holiday cleaning session. Wish me luck.
Image Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:10 pm
cassandra wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:02 pm i feel like SPF wouldn't push on nutella off the bat as scum/town because she'd be aware nutella isn't MLable. though as i say that i remember that she did the "push to pocket" approach to me before so i'm a bit more shrug about it but i still kinda gut townread that. also i liked her saying something pinged her from me but she ignored it
fwiw i have a habit of making pushes on unchoppable players when im a wolf because it usually makes people townread me (ie: me pushing on you in MCM, me pushing on amrock in the 16/8er), so i dont really think this is a solid reason to townread me

the best reason why im town is because my posts are boring. they work for me, and i find them fun to make, but they're usually written to aid my solving above all else, whereas my posts as a wolf are written with the intention to make other people react to them
lol I got your intentions and motivation exactly correct in 16/8 but backed off it feelsbadman
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:34 pm
cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:19 pm Ok Wilgy is towny when he drops the gimmick

Fair then. I still haven't really read day 1, but it was JJJ's iso that led me to MR.

My suspicion on Nutella kept me from inquiring the CW. Anne is locktown if Nutella flips scum yes?

Mac was going to take our time regardless of if it was my shot or a yeet.

PoE is pretty straightforward:
Mac, Nutella, Dizzy, Esooa

Falcon will be added if Mac flips red. Anne will be added if Nutella flips green, NAA will be added if Esooa flips red.

Contest me on these 50/50s plz.

I don't know if we win if Ilario, Iaafr, Leetic, Marmot, SPF or Cass is scum without some mechanical savior button.
currently not inclined to believe there is one in the last group, but if there is, the game will probably narrow down to there obviously being one left there and it's not like an impossible endgame to root out the one godwolf in that group

anyway nuts still town and I'm gonna keep dodging the thread for awhile
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Yeah I agree

And jjj spewed him Town kinda from memory
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

mostly agree on Nutella town still
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Ftr a lot of times I can overemphasize how much I sus people because it helps me read them in the moment based on their reactions and the reactions of people in the thread. I skimmed Esooa's iso and it wasn't as bad as I thought and yeah gth Nutella is still town. I think Esooa is still in my POE but idk if she says "idk maybe Alexa wolf" after I hardclaim protective in that timing. I'm down to chop in Mac/Anne aorn.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:28 pm

I think my favorite part was the reads list that's actually just a player list and gives no insight into your reads.
Wait your reasoning to scumread Anne is because she gave a town to scum list without reasoning?

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:46 pm

I think my favorite part was the reads list that's actually just a player list and gives no insight into your reads.
Wait your reasoning to scumread Anne is because she gave a town to scum list without reasoning?

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
No.

It is a part of my reasoning.

:omg:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

cassandra wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:40 pm Ftr a lot of times I can overemphasize how much I sus people because it helps me read them in the moment based on their reactions and the reactions of people in the thread. I skimmed Esooa's iso and it wasn't as bad as I thought and yeah gth Nutella is still town. I think Esooa is still in my POE but idk if she says "idk maybe Alexa wolf" after I hardclaim protective in that timing. I'm down to chop in Mac/Anne aorn.
realized the hydra game ended just like 5 minutes ago so may as well explain some of why I said that

you posted that nanook was wolfy for posting a lot early, but I didn't really get that

you saw him play in the hydra game and post more actively as town and I gave the same reason to scum read him

so it felt like you were using what you should know wasn't a correct read to like scum read him

though I'm realizing now you didn't have spoilers on his alignment at that time lol even though you were dead

you gave a town read on dizzy for doing nothing a few hours into the day for doing nothing, it seemed extremely pure emptive

you also said you got frustrated by the Anne town reads early but I didn't think you'd care that much so early, lots of time for things to change and you'd need to confident she's a wolf to care and that

the first two things and fake sorta emotion felt bad to me and reminded me of you saying your entries as wolf are awkward cause you need to force out content unnaturally or something

I also felt like your posting last night was a sorta poor bastardization of your town game tbh, lol

you got really emotional over slight pressure and you've emphasized a fair amount recently that you wouldn't do that anymore iirc, saying in team mafia too you did it as a wolf only to break the tell but in general wouldn't do that anymore (could be misremembering)

your excuse was you couldn't see vote counts super easily and I didn't get that at all. It's not that hard and you've played here before

You also were tunneling me super hard for imo pretty bad reasons. I just kinda was kinda was like wtf is this lmao. I know you can be tunnely but idk it felt particularly bad to me

I still kinda think you're wolfy but you do have better posts a bit more into day 1 where I'm at rn and realizing the nanook thing was wrong from me makes me not sure lol
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:50 pm

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
No.

It's awful reasoning.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:51 pm

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
No.

It's awful reasoning.
Is that coming from the guy who can never get a read on me correctly?

Have you ever considered...that it is YOUR reasoning that is perhaps the one that is awful? We've played a fair number of games together...tell me, have you been winning much?
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

LMAO
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

-Yeah I didn't know Nook's alignment plus the hydra part through me off? I didn't see him as posting as much as Dunya and I had mixed feelings on that slot D1

-I am trying to stop getting emotional under pressure but sometimes I just can't control it lol. If I could control it then it never would've been a thing in the first place. I don't think what I did was that bad though like I almost claimed day one, I have trouble not claiming.
Also that's not something I typically try to imitate as wolf because it doesn't get me townread, that one game was an exception because I was being pushed for it. Last night I wasn't in my right mind sorry.

-I get angry every game Anne gets early townreads when she's acting wolfy and this was no different even though I have mixed feelings on her at this point, I even defended her and pushed through JJJ EOD.

Also my wolf game is not a "poor bastard action of my town game," it's calculated unless I'm lazy and don't feel like trying. I spend a lot more time pocketing people than tunneling them and if I tunnel it's on one person to piss off as few people as possible. I don't needlessly draw attention to myself as wolf.

Idk like I legit had no reason to steer the wagon onto JJJ eod as a wolf regardless of anything that pings you from me emotionally and my role is self resolving.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I've not read EoD :shrug:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:05 pm I've not read EoD :shrug:
Oh shit, that means you Maf
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:00 pm

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
No.

It's awful reasoning.

Have you ever considered...that it is YOUR reasoning that is perhaps the one that is awful? We've played a fair number of games together...tell me, have you been winning much?
Not my fault you play scummy as hell as either alignment.

I've been winning games, not on this site though where you got people like Axe maf siding and every town player deciding they want to do nothing every game.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
No.

It's awful reasoning.

I've been winning games, not on this site though where you got people like Axe maf siding and every town player deciding they want to do nothing every game.
falcon is incredibly easy to read
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

what came off as a bastardization (maybe more accurately, caricature) of your town game was the moment you claimed protective 3x in response to zero votes and nutella floating paranoia

and "95%? might as well not call it a townread at all"

felt like an extra cartoonish version of your known sensitivity to sus

tbh I just found it funny but I'm p sure that's what esooa was referring to specifically
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alexa is obv town is all I know so far. Game reading is in progress, going slow because it's kind of boring tbh. Hopefully will get to juicy stuff later.
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:40 pm i will probably scumread jay on d1 and then decide he's in town meta on d2

the inverse of silverkeith
Also, this is a very early post from Nutella which seems strange to make if you know Jimmay is scum tbh tbh
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Really?

That's your reasoning?

Like dude...do better.
No.

It's awful reasoning.

falcon is incredibly easy to read
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Anyways, here's a list.

Cassandra
Illario/Leetic
IAAFR
Anne