Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 3

Post by Dana »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Dana wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:All of them are correct except for The Master. I will update the role list accordingly.
But it didn't fit!!!
Which one didn't fit? I'm confused.
The first word of Dalek #2 was too short. It was 8 spaces and "rolecheck" is 9 letters.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Also is there supposed to be a T in the 9th word of Dalec Sec's secrets?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

BWT.....watta noob! :sigh:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Henry wrote: But this whole case against [MP] is just so... irrational.
I suspect MP is hiding in plain sight. Dana defended him by asking if anyone would play like that if they were bad, an argument I don't think she would make unless they were mafia together. MP's defense of himself has involved things mafioso do to defend themselves, such as twisting people's words, putting negative spins on every attack, etc.

What's irrational about those conclusions?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote: ATTENTION HOSTS

Could a player with a protection prize be targeted by his own team and have it foiled that way?
Hmmmmm.....technically, yes. I'd have to answer that question with 'yes'.
Considering the way our host has chosen to word that answer, I'm going to assume that MP didn't self-target, and indeed isn't a Cyberthingy.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

keys56000000000 wrote:
I suspect MP is hiding in plain sight. Dana defended him by asking if anyone would play like that if they were bad, an argument I don't think she would make unless they were mafia together.
Can you explain why I wouldn't make that argument unless we were mafia together? Why would I not, as a civ, defend people that I also believe to be civs?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Do you think there was a lynch save as a prize? I won a prize, in the Dr Who Kitty contest, and saw the prize list. There were no prizes like that, it was more abstract.

I can't read MP anymore to save my life, he ALWAYS seems manic & crazy to me, which used to be his tell. But the cases against him feel so...fabricated. Like why read the roles and say, it could be role related, before trying to find a scenario that fits your belief? That just feels bad to me.

And you have never played with Dana before, she defends others if she sees something she disagrees with. I am sorry but I am not going to lynch anyone based on a survival with the list of roles we have. The main reason I even questioned Elo (who sounds pretty sincere to me) was becasue everyone was all like, "OOO MP survived he must be a baddie" with little to no mention of Elo. That was odd.

K, reacted to the last post I saw, gotta grab a sammy & catch up to today :D
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Linki~ some people think civvies don't defend each other.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And the first post was addressed to Keys, I did not quote it, just replied to it.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

keys56000000000 wrote:
I suspect MP is hiding in plain sight. Dana defended him by asking if anyone would play like that if they were bad, an argument I don't think she would make unless they were mafia together. MP's defense of himself has involved things mafioso do to defend themselves, such as twisting people's words, putting negative spins on every attack, etc.

What's irrational about those conclusions?
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote: ATTENTION HOSTS

Could a player with a protection prize be targeted by his own team and have it foiled that way?
Hmmmmm.....technically, yes. I'd have to answer that question with 'yes'.
Considering the way our host has chosen to word that answer, I'm going to assume that MP didn't self-target, and indeed isn't a Cyberthingy.
I just don't feel like you're making an effort to listen to what he's saying. You made up your mind, and no matter how he responds, you two keep going in circles.

To add to that, I very much doubt Dana has been the only person to offer any sort of WIFOM defense of anybody else. She wasn't even stating "Oh, he definitely wouldn't do that if he were bad, you must be wrong!" Dana is pretty new, and she was making an observation and asking the thread what we thought about it. Of course everybody picked on the WIFOM aspect of the defense almost immediately, but it doesn't seal any kind of deal. WIFOMs are circular arguments and it's silly to pretend to know somebody's alignment immediately because there was WIFOM involved.

Furthermore, and this has been asked a few times before, if MP's alignment is dependent on Dana being his teammate... then why are you trying to lynch him and not her? Now I understand that his responses have rubbed you the wrong way, but the basis of your case is still the fact that Dana defended him. I don't think either of them is bad, but one is (evidently) a much easier target than the other right now, and it makes me really wary of you that you'd go in so hard based on so little.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

SVS~ amd Dana: I didn't just pull a defense out at random. Dana's defense makes no sense. It doesn't take a genius to work out that a baddie will want to pretend to be a goodie. That's how this game works. So when she started questioning why MP would behave in such a way (his typical civvie playstyle, according to most of you, including himself) if he were bad, it sounds wholey fake. I don't think a civvie would question why a baddie would play like that, especially in regards to a player like MP.

SVS, I don't think anyone is suspecting him because he survived an NK attempt. They suspect that he is overplaying the "I survived!" card. And he has been, very much so. He said he was astonished that anyone would suspect him after surviving the NK, which is ridiculous, since, repeating myself a lot here, surviving an NK when there are two baddie teams doesn't prove innocent. Sheesh.

I'll tell you what, I'll change my vote to Dana, how about that? Then you can't use that defense anymore.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think she is totally acting like herself, though. I have said this a bunch of times. Dana defends; she calls *shenanigans* if she sees it. It's refreshing, so many civvies do the "I'm not gonna risk myself" thing.

Do you suspect Dana for any OTHER reason than defending MP?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

who suggested that MP is a cyberman who tried to kill himself knowing it would fail
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

SVS, I won a prize in that contest as well and that was not an option you are right. He said earlier that he got a prize for recruiting the most people to sign up to the game.

MP is a very polarising figure I think and Ihave went from thinking he was bad on Day 0 (infamous gambit) to believing him now. I see the issue of his near death splitting this game into factions and I don't like it. No matter what you think of him lets look at the facts:

- He was targetted by the Cybermen
- He survived
- He says he survived because of a prize
- Similar prizes DO exist in this game
- He posts a lot
- He can be annoying (sorry, its true)

Do these things make him bad? I don't think so. I take his long, rambling posts as an indication he has nobody to discuss the game with, i.e. no BTSC. This is just one opinion and I won't be voting for MP. I could be wrong. Absolutely nothing proves it one way or another. He could be hiding in plain sight, but I doubt it.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

After catching up I will not be voting Daisy today.

Read Snow and Idk what to think bc he is kinda playing a total wifom game but it feels somehow genuine if that makes any sense. Its been awhile since we've played together but I prob won't be voting for him today.

I know no one else is talking about Hedge but me but srsly her game so far has been one big ? to me. Rereading her posts did not make me feel any differently. I could absolutely vote Hedge.

Dana feels like she has in every game sweet and genuine. I don't think I have seen her bad but right now I just do not think she is bad.

DFaraday - if Daisy is telling it true and he is a Whovian then his votes do seem quite odd. MP think you have added insights when you do post tbh I did not see it. I feel you are playing an extra low key game and would like to hear more from you. I could vote for you today but I feel more strongly about Hedge.
;)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Could you elaborate on your thoughts re: Hedgie, Roxy? She's been off my radar so far.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks, splints. I look forward to hearing more as you catch up.

S~V~S: What did you mean when you were asking about a lynch save won as a prize?

LOL, sorry I annoy you, zeek. I'm just trying to play the game. I realize I'm far from an amazing detective. :p Man, and I was just starting to warm up to you too, then you call me annoying... The nerve! Lol.

Rox: I did not say DFaraday has been insightful this game. I said his typical civvie self usually is more so than his baddie self, and that he often can be insightful. I've seen nothing wrong with DFaraday until his vote today, which I am awaiting clarification for.

Going to start re-reading folks now. Probably will take a while. Will report on any notable findings, if any.

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks, Dana! And Enrique, much appreciated.

Snow Dog, did you quote the wrong post? And do you have any thoughts right now?

I am going to go do some homework because I've been slacking (thank you, mafia), and then I'm going to re-read certain players in particular (Snow Dog, Hedgeowl, Rox, Daisy, Dana, and any others I think of too), and then I'll be back with revamped thoughts. I feel like I'm still trying to piece everything together here. I feel we can find a baddie though.
No I was addressing your last line. You see? Snipping is good!
Oh, I understand now. Well, see, the problem is DFaraday didn't even say what he found compelling in any argument against Daisy. He just said, I'm voting Daisy, essentially.

Dom wrote:who suggested that MP is a cyberman who tried to kill himself knowing it would fail
That would be Keys.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

keys56000000000 wrote:I didn't just pull a defense out at random. Dana's defense makes no sense. It doesn't take a genius to work out that a baddie will want to pretend to be a goodie. That's how this game works. So when she started questioning why MP would behave in such a way (his typical civvie playstyle, according to most of you, including himself) if he were bad, it sounds wholey fake. I don't think a civvie would question why a baddie would play like that, especially in regards to a player like MP.
I have explained this already. I did not know that was his "typical civvie playstyle". I thought he was acting overly suspicious (NOT like a civvie). Of course baddies will want to pretend to be goodies, I understand that. What I was asking was if people thought he would act in such a way that would make people think he were bad if he wasn't.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Alex, I meant night protection, :derp:
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Er, if he was.*
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL, sorry I annoy you, zeek. I'm just trying to play the game. I realize I'm far from an amazing detective. :p Man, and I was just starting to warm up to you too, then you call me annoying... The nerve! Lol.
I understand that, but I'm just being honest! I know I can be really annoying, especially in mafia. I just wanted to add it to the list because I think some people have a bias because they've not appreciated some of the things you've done or said. I didn't appreciate Day 0 but I got over it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL, sorry I annoy you, zeek. I'm just trying to play the game. I realize I'm far from an amazing detective. :p Man, and I was just starting to warm up to you too, then you call me annoying... The nerve! Lol.
I understand that, but I'm just being honest! I know I can be really annoying, especially in mafia. I just wanted to add it to the list because I think some people have a bias because they've not appreciated some of the things you've done or said. I didn't appreciate Day 0 but I got over it.
Don't worry, I'm just messing with you. I don't mind. :p
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Turnip Head wrote:Could you elaborate on your thoughts re: Hedgie, Roxy? She's been off my radar so far.

She is off your radar bc thats where she wants to be. Here is a link to her posts I made a post about her Day and commented more - she has promised twice to respoind to me but has yet to offer any response. What initially pinged me was the way she said Epi had made a valid case about Juliets yet Juliets could be good (I am paraphrasing here)
So when/if Juliets came back good (which she did) she could say - yeah I thought she could be civ. See I said so before the lynch was over.

You read her tell me what you think.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

It should say I made a post about her Day 2 and it is now Day 3 - meh w/e Nyquil fingers and Survivor is on and I am out for now.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Rox, I just finished reading Hedge and she definitely fits the bill of under the radar. Her Daisy vote D2 could have been a bandwagon vote, but there's really not much there at all after reading. And what is there seems really careful and with sprinkles of odd logic, I noted the same thing as you with praising Epig for a good case but then the extra sentence about juliets still seeming genuine. I could possibly get behind a vote in this direction.

I'll keep re-reading, and was going to save it all for one post, but thought I'd let you know since I read Hedge first.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Dom wrote:<snip>
And this post is yet ANOTHER reason I think Made is bad.
Made wrote:Cool back on my computer
Dom wrote:
Made wrote: No real read on SVS or Dom, but gut is saying Dom, probably just because he's gunning me, so i'm ignoring it.
What exactly does this mean? Your gut is saying what about me? Who was this a response to?
My gut is saying you're trying gain support for a lynch against me, but rationally I know that even civvies be politickin' these days. This isn't a response to anyone, you both asked where I was/what i was thinking, so I grouped you when giving reads.
Of course, I'm trying to get support to lynch you-- I think you are bad. WTF else would I be doing?
<snip>
Dom, I would like to personally congratulate you. Saying those words for the first time instead of hiding behind a "Hey x, What do you think about made?" is admirable.

Jokes aside, you see the hypocrisy in this don't you? You criticize me for not taking a firm stance on your alignment, yet haven't taken one on me till this post.
If you would like for me to edit my above post to be more firm in my accusations
Made wrote: My gut is saying you're Suspicious for trying gain support for a lynch against me, but rationally I know that even civvies be politickin' these days. This isn't a response to anyone, you both asked where I was/what i was thinking, so I grouped you when giving reads.
However, you brought up something interesting, at least i think this is where you're going with this.
Dom wrote:who suggested that MP is a cyberman who tried to kill himself knowing it would fail
Assuming we're on the same train of thought, bring up such a convoluted (and imo silly) possibility is suspicious. It'd be different if it were Elo, Enri, or SD as they would of had suspicion on them, but if anything, MP's suspicion didn't really gain any ground till today.

Random thought: Weeping angels totally make sense to be in this game, as they don't have a kill, but they could recruit instead(??)

Finished dinner going back to homework
Pov: you reading my takes
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Made wrote:Random thought: Weeping angels totally make sense to be in this game, as they don't have a kill, but they could recruit instead(??)
If I'm right about Lucy Saxon, that leaves two roles. I think they're probably both indies and the Weeping Angel is a good shout. I don't know if they're have a recruit though, doesn't fit well. Last role might well be one of the Silence.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I'd like to guage where everyone is, because I'm not firm on anyone at the moment. It's hard to know what to make of a lot of the quieter players because I don't know anyone's style. Top 3 suspects guys?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Other impressions as I re-read some folks:

Interestingly, it seems Enrique votes have come throughout the game from players who are riding really under the radar.

BR missed vote D1, voted Enrique D2, expressed she intends to vote Enrique D3... not much else really
Bass voted Enrique D1 and D2 and essentially everything else he has said was that Epig was acting like his normal self
Ninja Blooper seems to also carry the Enrique suspicion in D1 saying it was the most suspicious thing in the game but she never mentioned it again and hasn't mentioned anything else re: suspicions

Snow Dog I just don't really see as bad still, though I hope he comes back soon because his absence so far this D3 makes me nervous
LC hasn't posted much and missed D1 vote but his D2 Epig vote still bugs me and I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned it
Long Con wrote:Voting for Epig for now, I think his long-term game is to hide in plain sight.... in a baddie kind of way.
so I await to hear more from him

Anything else was not particularly notable from what I saw, that's what I got.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:I'd like to guage where everyone is, because I'm not firm on anyone at the moment. It's hard to know what to make of a lot of the quieter players because I don't know anyone's style. Top 3 suspects guys?
Honestly, I don't even know anymore, but I think I might be voting one of the BR, Hedge, Bass, Ninja Blooper, LC group. BR, Bass, and Blooper all have said very little and I'm not sure I buy the Enrique arguments especially since they just latch onto what other people were saying. LC's Epig vote yesterday still bugs me and he's been incredibly inactive. And Hedge I mentioned earlier.

It's Day 3 now, so I feel like we've given people a chance to get into the game. The on-topic content of these players is really low and what is there is generally questionable and unexplained. There has to be a baddie in there, I would think.

Still mulling things though. Why don't you read through those folks real fast and tell me what you think? Shouldn't take long.

What are your top 3, zeek, if you have any?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Bass voted Enrique D1 and D2 and essentially everything else he has said was that Epig was acting like his normal self
He said he was considering a vote for Epig, then one line later he was his "normal self." I definitely thought this was pingy and, had Epignosis flipped bad, Bass would definitely have gotten my vote. But he was good after all so I don't know what to make of that :shrug:

Has LC been around since that post? I thought it was weird that splints specifically asked him for his opinion on Chris, but I dunno. She did offer a reason, because apparently Elsie is really good at reading Chris, but it still seemed odd to me that she'd single him out.

Top 3 suspects? I'm gonna say:

1. Dom
2. keys
3. Chris, maybe? Elo (backing off this one a little bit since her survival)? I want to hear more from Sabie, too.

Not super confident about any of these, but that's all I got.

DF is flying wayyy under the radar but I don't know if that's enough to get my vote yet. I want to give him a chance to show up and see what he has to say.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm also still considering DFaraday, but I'll await his response to his vote today, and I'm not sure I'd keep my vote on him, considering his vote today is really the only thing that has bothered me.

Linki with Enrique
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

My head is all mixed up atm. I can't remember how I used to form suspicions. I'm not sure I'd be confident pointing the finger in anyone's direction right now. I think there's some suspicious voting going on but when I look at it I can rationalize most of them. I need the quiet players to speak up because I feel like voting for them just to get their attention.

Why are people calling njkwhatever Blooper?

The Master
The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/villainess. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. Due to his strong ability as a scientist, once in the game he can block every night action that night to be randomly redirected at someone other than the original target. This is up to and including kill attempts.

Villainess maybe?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:My head is all mixed up atm. I can't remember how I used to form suspicions. I'm not sure I'd be confident pointing the finger in anyone's direction right now. I think there's some suspicious voting going on but when I look at it I can rationalize most of them. I need the quiet players to speak up because I feel like voting for them just to get their attention.

Why are people calling njkwhatever Blooper?

The Master
The first three attempts on his life will be blocked. Every night, he attempts to find Lucy Saxon, his wife/villainess. If he finds her, they gain BTSC. Due to his strong ability as a scientist, once in the game he can block every night action that night to be randomly redirected at someone other than the original target. This is up to and including kill attempts.

Villainess maybe?
Yeah, I feel you there. Also, because her avatar is a Blooper.

With The Master, I have a feeling that the block here is also throwing us off. It just doesn't read right:

The Master

I have no clue what else it would be though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Just a heads up, wanted to mention it now: I'm going to have a really busy day tomorrow because Thursday is my long day and because of goofing off today :p, and I might go chill with some PhD comrades in the evening too. So I may have to post by phone and it may not be often.

I'm sure all of you are sighing relief right now. :p

Anyway, I'll still try to post as much as I can.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

zeek wrote:I'd like to guage where everyone is, because I'm not firm on anyone at the moment. It's hard to know what to make of a lot of the quieter players because I don't know anyone's style. Top 3 suspects guys?
1. Made
2 and 3. MP/Keys
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
That would be Keys.
That is very shady.
Made wrote:
Dom wrote:
Made wrote: No real read on SVS or Dom, but gut is saying Dom, probably just because he's gunning me, so i'm ignoring it.
What exactly does this mean? Your gut is saying what about me? Who was this a response to?
My gut is saying you're trying gain support for a lynch against me, but rationally I know that even civvies be politickin' these days. This isn't a response to anyone, you both asked where I was/what i was thinking, so I grouped you when giving reads.
Of course, I'm trying to get support to lynch you-- I think you are bad. WTF else would I be doing?
<snip>
Dom, I would like to personally congratulate you. Saying those words for the first time instead of hiding behind a "Hey x, What do you think about made?" is admirable.

Jokes aside, you see the hypocrisy in this don't you? You criticize me for not taking a firm stance on your alignment, yet haven't taken one on me till this post.
If you would like for me to edit my above post to be more firm in my accusations
Made wrote: My gut is saying you're Suspicious for trying gain support for a lynch against me, but rationally I know that even civvies be politickin' these days. This isn't a response to anyone, you both asked where I was/what i was thinking, so I grouped you when giving reads.
However, you brought up something interesting, at least i think this is where you're going with this.
Assuming we're on the same train of thought, bring up such a convoluted (and imo silly) possibility is suspicious. It'd be different if it were Elo, Enri, or SD as they would of had suspicion on them, but if anything, MP's suspicion didn't really gain any ground till today.

Random thought: Weeping angels totally make sense to be in this game, as they don't have a kill, but they could recruit instead(??)

Made, I have been saying I want to lynch you and I want to vote you since forever. You are blatantly lying about this. I brought up several posts showing this IN THIS POST YOU QUOTED. You are a liar.
In addition, you do not even recognize why I suspect you. You are misrepresenting me. Anyone can read this and see that.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Well I feel stupid. Haven't played Mario in year.

There's something wrong there with the Master I agree, probably the second night in that sentence. Its 2am though, so I'm done trying for the night.

Dom, we've also had our disagreements and you've said I've misrepresented you, so why am I not as suspicious as Made to you? (No criticism intended, just want to understand.)
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Also I would like to hear in particular, Made's opinion of Long Con and vice versa.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Hello, good people! I figured it'd be a good idea to make a post.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Other impressions as I re-read some folks:

Interestingly, it seems Enrique votes have come throughout the game from players who are riding really under the radar.

BR missed vote D1, voted Enrique D2, expressed she intends to vote Enrique D3... not much else really
Ninja Blooper seems to also carry the Enrique suspicion in D1 saying it was the most suspicious thing in the game but she never mentioned it again and hasn't mentioned anything else re: suspicions
Oi! Just because I'm quieter doesn't mean I haven't voiced suspicions. Honestly, I fell off the Enrique suspicion because I failed to keep up after Day 1 and am attempting to jump back on. It's like trying to catch a moving train, and every time I think I can grab the door, it speeds up. I'm finding I'm much more comfortable in smaller games, but that's beside the point, I suppose. Anyway, not that Enrique is completely off the radar, but he certainly isn't the most suspicious anymore.

Now Made on the other hand - I did voice in my last posts that I have suspicion for Made because his playstyle in this game has been absolutely different, and that suspicion hasn't changed. The tone of his posts looks different. More serious. Is he becoming a more serious player? Who knows? But it's a drastic change from any other game I've played with him or seen him in, and all of those he's been Civ. His recent response to Dom's suspicions of him really pinged me, calling him a hypocrite and joking in a manner uncharacteristic of his previous games (and just in case that gets misconstrued, I don't mean the joking was inappropriate; just very, very different and darker).

I looked over Daisy and I just don't see it. Y'all that know her might see something, but she reads Civ, and her responses to her accusations read frustrated Civ. I'm waffling (I hate to use that word, but at the moment I can't think of any other) on Dana - she seemed a lot more suspicious yesterday, but now I'm not so sure. Not as suspicious as Made looks to me.

There. Now, I need to actually have good sleep hygiene and turn my electronics off before bed so I can sleep through the night for once. Also need to do my hair to look swank for Decades Day (homecoming week is still fun for teachers!). And the cat is sad I'm not paying attention to her. That's probably more about my life than you care to know about, but there it is :P

Lots of linki! But I really gotta go!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
That would be Keys.
That is very shady. .
Are you kidding me, Dom?

A) I suggested it was a possibility, not that MP actually did that.
B) You pretty much tagged along for the ride while I was engaged with MP. Now you're saying I'm very shady?
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Enrique wrote:
He said he was considering a vote for Epig, then one line later he was his "normal self." I definitely thought this was pingy and, had Epignosis flipped bad, Bass would definitely have gotten my vote. But he was good after all so I don't know what to make of that :shrug:

Has LC been around since that post? I thought it was weird that splints specifically asked him for his opinion on Chris, but I dunno. She did offer a reason, because apparently Elsie is really good at reading Chris, but it still seemed odd to me that she'd single him out.

1. Dom
2. keys
3. Chris, maybe? Elo (backing off this one a little bit since her survival)? I want to hear more from Sabie, too.

DF is flying wayyy under the radar but I don't know if that's enough to get my vote yet. I want to give him a chance to show up and see what he has to say.
Sorry I don't post a lot but I have been trying to get back in the swing of things. But I have one question for you what do you think of Made?
I had to look back at past games both you and Made played to learn how you guys play and I notice he changed his play style this game which make me think I will prob be voting him over you this lynch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyone else find it interesting that Dom, Blooper, and Bass all in a row express serious intention to vote Made? :ponder:

Anyway, going to let that sit and will mull over things... be back tomorrow, folks, and it probably won't be much. Busy day ahead of me!
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

No solid read on Made. He's a lot quieter than he was in Monty Python, surprisingly not freaking out over everything. I figure he might just be busy with college apps and such.
ImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that Dom, Blooper, and Bass all in a row express serious intention to vote Made? :ponder:

Anyway, going to let that sit and will mull over things... be back tomorrow, folks, and it probably won't be much. Busy day ahead of me!
Does anyone else find it odd that MP points this out when him and Enrique are talking about lynching the same people. lol
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

... who am I talking about lynching I'm actually kinda scared I have no idea where my vote is going yet.
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
That would be Keys.
That is very shady.
Made wrote:
Dom wrote:
<snip>

Made, I have been saying I want to lynch you and I want to vote you since forever. You are blatantly lying about this.I brought up several posts showing this IN THIS POST YOU QUOTED. You are a liar.
In addition, you do not even recognize why I suspect you. You are misrepresenting me. Anyone can read this and see that.
Anyone with Ctrl f can see the above was the first time you've call me bad. Semantic aside, it's obvious you've been suspicious of me all game. The ironic thing is, however, that even you're miss representing your arguments against me. In case you've forgot:
Dom wrote:
zeek wrote:I'm not entirely clear on your suspicions of Made, is it because he is unclear about your posts? Like he's trying to force suspicion on you over nothing?
<snip>

I suspect made because I think he tried to get someone to run with a suspicion of me without building any case. He simply threw my name out there saying I hadn't explained something that I HAD explained.
However, he then said he MISREAD what I had said. how did he both miss it and misread it?
In addition, Made says that he missed my explanation for why I thought MP was being hypocritical.. however, people WERE waiting for an explanation on my Enrique vote. It makes me think he saw that someone was waiting for an explanation from me, and just assumed that was it. It's sloppy mudslinging if you ask me.
I am not misrepresenting you. No one understands your argument because the last time you properly explained it was on Day 1. 5 quotes (one of which a duplicate) and capslock is not an argument.

Before i forget
1.Dom
2.Eloh
3. Splits(more of a peak of interest rather than suspicion, I need to read further into this.)

Also, Zeek, honestly, LC has flown under my radar. She kinda showed up as a blip when we voted twice in a row, early off in last night's planet poll, but that's about it. Also, It should be noted that I was the first Epi vote, not LC. I voted Epi, but then the poll reset, and changed my vote to a self vote.

really tho, back to homework ._.

linki- If he is me, I try to play different each game. Felt, Misfits, and Monty Python were all different, and expect this game to be too. #MetaKnight

double linki- wait Squid too? stand by...
oh god this post is going to ping the hell out her lol
Regardless, I'm playing this game as a variation of my Felt play, don't want to say much more than that.
Pov: you reading my takes
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Enrique wrote:... who am I talking about lynching I'm actually kinda scared I have no idea where my vote is going yet.
This is how I feel as well. And if it's wide open, its wide open to manipulation as well.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Enrique wrote:

1. Dom
2. keys

You put your top three suspects here.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by fingersplints »

Enrique wrote:Has LC been around since that post? I thought it was weird that splints specifically asked him for his opinion on Chris, but I dunno. She did offer a reason, because apparently Elsie is really good at reading Chris, but it still seemed odd to me that she'd single him out.
I did not single him out. I asked for opinions on him from everyone. No one but MP responded to me. so then I asked specifically keys and LC. Why is it weird to ask people who know him better how they feel about him?
Also, LC HAS been quiet, so this would allow me to better gauge how I feel about him.

linki ~ I'm not even sure what a peak of interest means in mafia so :ponder: let me know when its something I can respond to
Gro-oo-ovy
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Enrique wrote:

1. Dom
2. keys

You put your top three suspects here.
Yup. Haven't I been completely opposed to MP's case against Daisy the whole time, though? Didn't he almost get me lynched on Day 1?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”