Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 3

Post by Tangrowth »

MM thanks for elaborating

DF that makes more sense to me now, thank you, not sure about you but now I feel a bit better

Dom that's a good perspective, I suppose I've seen a baddie DF never express outrage either so I'm considering that

I am moving my vote to LC for now. Does no one else find his vote for Epig yesterday suspicious? I want more discussion of him and Blooper

BBL
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote: If you read it in that tone, then yeah, I would say it is out of character for DFaraday. However, I didn't see outrage as much as I saw confusion. My interpretation could be totally wrong, but that's what I saw. DFaraday and I started playing in the same game, on the same team way back in like 2009 or so, so I try to think I might be able to grasp his game. What bothers me most is lack of real content. DF usually posts a little but says a lot. I'm not seeing that.
Heroes Mafia. :noble:

I am trying to keep up with the content, but honestly, I have been glazing over the dozens of puzzle-solving posts. I think that's been affecting my level of commentary, but I do try to make my views known.

And if I have come across as overly hostile at all, I am sorry. I always try to be an example of Christian charity. :noble:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by fingersplints »

Made wrote:Splints, at lunch. Just caught up but not enough time to preply in full. Read the post before my previous, the one that quotes you. It pinged me, and I want to read further into it
Are you talking about this one where you literally cut out everything I said and wrote <snip>?
Made wrote:Hi Dom and SVS!
Been keeping up, but I'm not feeling any suspicion right now. Dana, Mp, and Enrique are all reading civvie for me, especially since Epi died. I'm not sure if it's helping or hurting that I know all of them outside of mafia, but they're playing exactly how i'd expect them to, perserving all the tiny quirks in their behavior that seem to hint at their allignment.

I thought that the vote on Daisy was an attempt of a save on Epi, so in light of his death i'm looking more critically of the arguments against her. This, if true, caught my attention.
fingersplints wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I am probably going to vote for Daisy again, unless something *WOW* comes up. She had like 10 posts, mostly wishy washy buddying to MP, then when she starts taking votes she comes back, makes some 20 posts defending hard, then leaves again. Plus the feels I had previously I still have, and the Epi lynch sure as hell looked like a save to me.

<snip>

wait, svs you think daisy's lynch looked like a save for Epi or the opposite?

No real read on SVS or Dom, but gut is saying Dom, probably just because he's gunning me, so i'm ignoring it.

If I had to vote right now i'd vote Elo due to her voting patterns, but even then the thing throwing me off is that a mafia wouldn't blatantly vote group that would they?
I plan to read through the Daisy argument further on the car ride home from school.

Class period is ending, Seey'all at lunch maybe?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

DFaraday wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: I've played a lot of games with DF over the years but this seems uncharacteristic. He seems to no u Daisy and expresses a tone of outrage that I practically never see from DF. Can anyone else corroborate this for me or do you disagree?
Clearly you weren't there for my LOST flipout. I can get very testy when I feel unjustly accused; in this case, the fact that Daisy had literally nothing to go on other than not liking my reason for voting in the night poll, and yet saying that I'm her top suspect because of that.

And of course I was actually voting Daisy, but what I meant was it wasn't intended to be permanent. I just wanted to call attention to her before heading out, then come back and actually vote later. On that note, I am voting Elo based on the fact that she was part of the Juliet-wagon, then the Azure-wagon, then she made no attempt to defend herself other than "I'm always blendy", then she mysteriously survived an NK from the civ ninja.

*Votes Elo*
Hey DF, I agree with your assessment of Elo and will also likely be voting there. In addition to these many things, what also pinged me was that she seemed to be telling Dana that knowing someone outside of mafia doesn't mean you can read them well (siting her husband as an example), but she had seemed pretty convinced of her husband's civviness the day before. I can't read everyone I know outside of mafia well, but some I can. I don't know, something about it just seemed a bit contradictory to me.

Also, I'm a bit curious, during the "LOST flipout" as you call it, were you a baddie or civvie? I'm not saying I suspect you atm (mainly because I agree with your thoughts on both SD and Elo) but I don't think this makes you a civvie either. I've been lynched as a civvie and gotten upset before, and I have also been lynched as baddie for incorrect reasons and been upset before. :shrug:
Gro-oo-ovy
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

fingersplints wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: I've played a lot of games with DF over the years but this seems uncharacteristic. He seems to no u Daisy and expresses a tone of outrage that I practically never see from DF. Can anyone else corroborate this for me or do you disagree?
Clearly you weren't there for my LOST flipout. I can get very testy when I feel unjustly accused; in this case, the fact that Daisy had literally nothing to go on other than not liking my reason for voting in the night poll, and yet saying that I'm her top suspect because of that.

And of course I was actually voting Daisy, but what I meant was it wasn't intended to be permanent. I just wanted to call attention to her before heading out, then come back and actually vote later. On that note, I am voting Elo based on the fact that she was part of the Juliet-wagon, then the Azure-wagon, then she made no attempt to defend herself other than "I'm always blendy", then she mysteriously survived an NK from the civ ninja.

*Votes Elo*
Hey DF, I agree with your assessment of Elo and will also likely be voting there. In addition to these many things, what also pinged me was that she seemed to be telling Dana that knowing someone outside of mafia doesn't mean you can read them well (siting her husband as an example), but she had seemed pretty convinced of her husband's civviness the day before. I can't read everyone I know outside of mafia well, but some I can. I don't know, something about it just seemed a bit contradictory to me.

Also, I'm a bit curious, during the "LOST flipout" as you call it, were you a baddie or civvie? I'm not saying I suspect you atm (mainly because I agree with your thoughts on both SD and Elo) but I don't think this makes you a civvie either. I've been lynched as a civvie and gotten upset before, and I have also been lynched as baddie for incorrect reasons and been upset before. :shrug:
I was a civvie, and there was only one baddie left in the game, but everyone decided to go after me anyway. I really only get upset when I'm a civvie up for lynching and I feel like the case against me is unjust. Usually when I'm bad I can at least think, "Well, their case does have some merit."
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:MM thanks for elaborating

DF that makes more sense to me now, thank you, not sure about you but now I feel a bit better

Dom that's a good perspective, I suppose I've seen a baddie DF never express outrage either so I'm considering that

I am moving my vote to LC for now. Does no one else find his vote for Epig yesterday suspicious? I want more discussion of him and Blooper

BBL
Unfortunately, there isn't much to discuss when it comes to LC. And that bothers me.
DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote: If you read it in that tone, then yeah, I would say it is out of character for DFaraday. However, I didn't see outrage as much as I saw confusion. My interpretation could be totally wrong, but that's what I saw. DFaraday and I started playing in the same game, on the same team way back in like 2009 or so, so I try to think I might be able to grasp his game. What bothers me most is lack of real content. DF usually posts a little but says a lot. I'm not seeing that.
Heroes Mafia. :noble:

I am trying to keep up with the content, but honestly, I have been glazing over the dozens of puzzle-solving posts. I think that's been affecting my level of commentary, but I do try to make my views known.

And if I have come across as overly hostile at all, I am sorry. I always try to be an example of Christian charity. :noble:
What're your thoughts, then? You seem to essentially be responding to concerns about you but not naming your own suspicions or thoughts at all. Like I said, your content is lacking. There has been a lot of discussion since the mass amounts of decoding. Do you have no thoughts on anyone being discussed?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

splints thats the only one I seen as well. :haha:

Put a vote on hedge to see if will bring her to the thread.

MP - you are jumping around more than my neice jumping rope.
LC's vote was odd but he did say he was going to focus on MPATHG. game. personally I can't fault him for that. :p
Srsly though it was a strange vote and though I am feeling god about Dana there is still a niggling voice in the back of my mind saying the Epi lynch was a save of Daisy ( or poss one of the other vote getters idk daisy makes more sense in my hed)

Linky splints - inre: Elo. yah she was on my radar at the beginning but when she responded initially I felt better about her. Her dana suspicion feels a bit forced (is the only way it feels to me) still feel more confident in my Hedge suspicion.

also MP - you said the Hedge suspicion feels off bc others are chiming in- you do remember me saying no one but me was talking about her after that others (including you) chimed in.

My boss is here so I have to stop postiing asap
;)
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by juliets »

MP, I looked back at LC and this was his post for his Epig vote:
Long Con wrote:Voting for Epig for now, I think his long-term game is to hide in plain sight.... in a baddie kind of way.
Prior to that he had made a comment about Epig so his vote wasn't out of the blue.

I'm trying to understand what you are saying about LC potentially being baddie. What was it about his vote for Epi makes you suspicious?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

do you think that Epig was flying under the radar?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

Just read Long Con and saw nothing noteworthy
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote:do you think that Epig was flying under the radar?
wait this isn't right at all
ignore this i screwed up
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Epig is clearly the "flying under the radar" kind of player. :haha:
Gro-oo-ovy
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I just want to say about my low posting I thought I would be able to jump back into to this and would be able to keep up but I was wrong lol. With all the people I have never played with I have been going back and reading some of the games that were just played so that has taken up a lot of my mafia time. I am starting to figure stuff out though I think so I should be able to post more now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Dom wrote:
Dom wrote:do you think that Epig was flying under the radar?
wait this isn't right at all
ignore this i screwed up
I'm curious what did you mean to say? Epi isn't usually one to fly under the radar haha
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

This is irksome. Don't know who I'll be voting. I'm not sure if I've ever been so clueless. At least one civ doesn't trust Elo though hence the kill attempt. Wish i could be so sure, very risky role the civ killer.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Honestly MP, I have not agreed with any of your suspicions yet this game lol, and your thoughts are all over the place. You seem to suspect me because my thoughts are not lining up with yours, but tbh I think most of your recent accusations have been way off base. Notice I'm not saying this makes you civvie or baddie. It simply means that I'm not agreeing with you very much so far.

I don't understand your suspicion of DF - you earlier based it entirely upon the fact that he voted for Daisy without much explanation, you said that you hadn't suspected him except for that vote. And yet when he posted his explanation you simply said you weren't satisfied with it. Why weren't you? DF's explanation rang genuine to me and I immediately in my mind compared it to his freak-out in the LOST game as well as the Recruitment III game on RM. Juliets, you may remember that I made some accusations against DF in that game, and at one point he thought I was claiming I had info on him (I wasn't) and he got extremely upset. He was a civvie, just a frustrated one because he thought he was being accused for no good reason. I see shades of that here, I have no red flags against DF and think it would be a mistake to lynch him today.

I don't understand your vote for LC either - he's barely posted in the game and clearly isn't paying a great deal of attention. I once made the mistake of helping to lynch LC for this kind of behavior and he was a civvie. I think he'd be way more involved if he was a baddie tbh. We've had so much discussion today and for you to just fall back onto an LC vote is concerning to me. I don't know how you can feel so strongly about him just based on his vote for Epi. I think it would be a mistake to lynch him today.

Hedgeowl is the most likely to get my vote. I don't understand her hesitancy to answer Roxy about her behavior during the Juliets vote which makes me think Hedgeowl has something to hide there. It was an easy question but Hedgie has skirted around it completely.

And I still feel Made's last post against Dom was off somehow, the way he said to Dom "If you want an example of a good case, see below" and then he wrote a paragraph on Dom that seemed kind of spiteful and disingenuous.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm actually gonna go ahead and place my vote for Hedgeowl so she knows I'm for serious :O
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Y'all mother fuckers post a LOT. :mad:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote:Linky splints - inre: Elo. yah she was on my radar at the beginning but when she responded initially I felt better about her. Her dana suspicion feels a bit forced (is the only way it feels to me) still feel more confident in my Hedge suspicion.
I am the opposite. I see and appreciate the hedgie suspicion, but feel slightly more comfortable with Elo at this point. I'm voting there now. I have missed enough votes this game, and don't want to risk another, plus it can always be changed it if something compelling comes up.
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedgeowl wrote:Whew, back. sorry ya'll I got a sick baby who woke up and just got back to sleep. i thought the poll ended at 9:23 and didn't want to miss the vote again. Clearly we have more time, but I will be asleep when it ends.

I voted daisy because I didn't get the Azure voters at all and I think that seemed like a good place to start as someone summarized. I also find MP's suspicion of her worth noting, although it appears she is also suspicious of him, so I don't know where to take tbh.

Roxy - I am not ignoring you at all, but I am fried. I promise I will address your post on me.

:offtobed:
Hedgeowl has still not replied to Roxy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

I don't feel as comfortable voting Dana as I do MP, so I'm switching my vote back to MP.

Is LC's vote for Epig weird? I don't think so. But he's been quiet, which is weird.

Why did Dom say Epig was flying under the radar? I don't understand. Dom?

I really have no opinion on the other discussions. I don't know who to suspect, but I do suspect MP, so I'm just going to stick to that.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - NIght 2

Post by Snow Dog »

That previous quote was from 30th September. She has only posted once since on the 1st October, simply....
Hedgeowl wrote:Voted perbea, because of evil time lord on karn. Sounds like a trap.
Back to reading.... :sigh:
...so any ideas from what you read?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Is Hedge playing more than one game?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have gone through the posts of a lot of people today and the only one i feel comfortable enough voting for is Hedge. I just can't understand why she has not answered Roxy. Normally, I would leave a vote like this until later to allow maximum time to respond but I have some things to do this afternoon and tonight and I don't want to forget to vote. I will try to get back in here in case something else comes up but for now I'm putting my vote on Hedge.

I'm also still waiting (I know he is studying, in class, and busy so I wasn't expecting an answer just yet) for MP's response to my question about LC.

oh linki Snow, I know she's not currently playing the Python game but thats the only one I know.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Snow Dog wrote:Is Hedge playing more than one game?
I checked Monty Python and Clue - she is dead in both those, so unless she plays elsewhere.. No.
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

In that case that's nt the Hedge i know. I feel she maybe avoiding questioning.

But have also been rereading keys case on MP. Sounds reasonable. I feel either a hedge or MP vote coming on.

Voting HEDGE for now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This day is kind of messy. There are so many votes scattered right now. I don't want to give yet another player just one vote (like Snow Dog or Space Daisy). Sorry if this post bothers you SVS, but this is how I feel right now.

Just looking at players currently with votes, I don't think Made or Dom should be lynched. I'm also not comfortable lynching LC, DF, or MP yet. I no longer looking to vote for Elo either because I feel better about her today, but that might be because I agree with her points on Dana. I am supportive of a Dana lynch which I will explain below, and am indifferent on Hedgeowl.

I would vote Dana because she is backing up a lot of people rather than actually voicing suspicions. So much defense or uncertainty, but nothing particularly strong or helpful, except for the decoding. She just doesn't seem like she wants to formulate a strong opinion of anyone. I'll make a list of the players she has talked about, starting at the beginning of Day 2.
  • Made - She starts out with this post which seems like such a baddie thing to say. Made's behavior is odd, but because no one else was picking up on it, I won't get behind it either. I brought up this post earlier. Against just strange things to say that don't offer anything. It doesn't vibe with me. Here, she does voice a brief suspicion of Elo, emphasis on the brief.

Epignosis - Here and here she calls Epi's playstyle weird. No commitment there though, not until after Epi was lynched and a confirmed civ. Here is where she finally says that she thought he was bad, after the fact.

Space Daisy - Uncertainty here. She suspects the bandwagoning, but no players in specific.

Snow Dog - Uncertainty here.

Zeek - Support here.

Enrique - Uncertainty here and later backed him up. MP makes a good point here, but didn't really pursue it.

Chris - Support here.

Elohcin - Uncertainty here with support for others.

Gotrees - Uncertainty here.
She has been very, very active, but it's so odd for someone to be so active without bringing much. It's a more is less scenario. Ninja blooper on the other hand posts once a day, yet he does so with strong points and ideas and does it in a fraction of the space Dana does (or MP). But I think her activity has let her hide in plain sight. I think we should lynch Dana today.

Oh, and she didn't get my Rush allusion. :noble:

Linki: Snow Dog, what do you see in Hedgeowl? What questioning?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Never mind Snow Dog, I reread your posts and you've been onto Hedge for awhile. I feel like I had suspected you for something but can't remember why. :derp:

Also thanks for getting my reference earlier. :)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

keys56000000000
The Mark

Snow Dog wrote: But have also been rereading keys case on MP. Sounds reasonable. I feel either a hedge or MP vote coming on.
THANK YOU! MP and Enrique have both called it illogical and irrational (I guess MP is going to say that regardless, since it's aimed at him), nobody else has really commented on it, so it's nice to read someone finds it reasoable. It totally is reasonable, logical and indeed, rational.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

@MM Answering Roxy's post and general "heat".
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Turnip Head wrote: I don't understand your suspicion of DF - you earlier based it entirely upon the fact that he voted for Daisy without much explanation, you said that you hadn't suspected him except for that vote. And yet when he posted his explanation you simply said you weren't satisfied with it. Why weren't you? DF's explanation rang genuine to me and I immediately in my mind compared it to his freak-out in the LOST game as well as the Recruitment III game on RM. Juliets, you may remember that I made some accusations against DF in that game, and at one point he thought I was claiming I had info on him (I wasn't) and he got extremely upset. He was a civvie, just a frustrated one because he thought he was being accused for no good reason. I see shades of that here, I have no red flags against DF and think it would be a mistake to lynch him today.
Goodness, I forgot I'd done it twice. :disappoint: It's something I'm trying to stop doing!

And Dom, I have given my thoughts on Elo (bad) and MP (good), but in addition, I'm still wary of Sabie and Bullz (especially Sabie), and I think the Azure thing is a big red flag. Also, I have mostly gotten over my suspicion of you, and think all this stuff with Zeek and Made, et al, is not any coherent baddie plan on any side.

I'm still looking at Daisy too, but she's not my top priority.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Never mind Snow Dog, I reread your posts and you've been onto Hedge for awhile. I feel like I had suspected you for something but can't remember why. :derp:
Also thanks for getting my reference earlier. :)
omething

I haven't been onto Hedge for a while in all honesty. But i reread her and something seems off. She isn't posting as much as usual and she isn't saying much either. Could be real life issues I guesss.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Votes are so spread out right now that I'm taking a snapshot right now for future changes. I wish I had 10 minutes ago, because I know Hedge only had 2 votes then and Dana had one before I placed mine.

Who Should Die, So That Good May Endure?

Poll runs till Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:30 pm
You may select 1 option

Bass_The_Clever
No votes

Black Rock
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Canucklehead
No votes

Dana
Metalmarsh89 (16)
6%

DFaraday
Spacedaisy (5)
6%

Dom
Made (7)
6%

Elohin
DFaraday (8), fingersplints (12)
13%

Enrique
No votes

fingersplints
No votes

Gotrees
No votes

Hedgeowl
Roxy (10), Turnip Head (11), juliets (14), Snow Dog (15)
25%

Juliets 2.0
No votes

Keys56000000000
No votes

Long Con
MovingPictures07 (9)
6%

Made
Dom (4), sabie12 (6)
13%

MetalMarsh89
No votes

MovingPictures07
Chris (3), keys56000000000 (13)
13%

Ninjablooper
No votes

reywaS
No votes

Roxy
No votes

Sabie12
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

Turnip Head 2.0
No votes

Zeek
No votes

The Master! (Host/Non/Dead)
birdwithteeth11 (1), bea (2)
13%

Total votes : 16

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

It says the numbers next to it, so you know the order they were placed. 2 more votes for hedge were cast, and keys switched his from Dana to MP before you voted.
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Not a lot of discussion happening.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Oh..is it my imagination or has the poll time extended by five hours? It said Thursday 11.30 PM (my time) before and now it reads Friday 4.30 AM.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

It was the same time as last night's poll.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:It was the same time as last night's poll.
I know what happened. I was logged out and saw the US time it finished. 1130
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

But it explains why its quiet at the mo. What time is it there?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

5 PM EST. people are probably finishing up with work
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Elohcin »

I've already voiced my reasons, I am voting Dana.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DF, Finger - I see you voted for me. Did you guys not reread the civ roles pertaining to surviving night kills?
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Do you know why you didn't die Eloh?
Pov: you reading my takes
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Made wrote:Do you know why you didn't die Eloh?
Yes, I said as much the morning after. I just can't really give out info on it b/c that would be role outing. But...just read the civ rolls again...very carefully.
keys56000000000
The Mark

That seems to be what she's implying here:
elo wrote:Did you guys not reread the civ roles pertaining to surviving night kills?
linki: Elo's dropping serious hints here. I don't know what to make of it, but it'd be best to exercise caution here.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

keys56000000000 wrote:
That seems to be what she's implying here:
elo wrote:Did you guys not reread the civ roles pertaining to surviving night kills?
linki: Elo's dropping serious hints here. I don't know what to make of it, but it'd be best to exercise caution here.
I'm only restating what I already said the day after the attempted NK, nothing more. And I didn't get any PM from the host saying I went too far then, so I am thinking I am okay.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

I was gonna suggest a theory that Eloh could be one of the rolechecker baddies and knew one of those roles was available for claiming since MR died, but then I realized... MR wouldn't have died, then.

So yeah I don't know what to think.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

keys56000000000 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote: But have also been rereading keys case on MP. Sounds reasonable. I feel either a hedge or MP vote coming on.
THANK YOU! MP and Enrique have both called it illogical and irrational (I guess MP is going to say that regardless, since it's aimed at him), nobody else has really commented on it, so it's nice to read someone finds it reasoable. It totally is reasonable, logical and indeed, rational.
Pfft!

:mad:
keys56000000000
The Mark

Et tu, Chrissy? I should have known, My bad braa
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Bullzeye »

Does anyone else find that you can get so far behind in a game it's practically impossible to get back into it? I've been trying to catch up today but tbh I feel like I've just replaced in or something!

Return to “Previous Jobs”